Zardo (NA)
: I mean yeah, people have rough games. You yourself went 1/14 and 3/17 recently. Just take some deep breaths, sit back, and play the game! It's not worth getting that upset about it.
It's not a rough game, i went 1/14 because i got dived under turret at level 2 both games while getting camped consistently. while i draw all the pressure top my other lanes are getting focused. this jarvan however, had no other factors affecting his gameplay except for his lack of a brain
Rioter Comments
: why doesnt league punish toxicity and feeders?
Its not that bad. I would take that kind of lp over what i have any day I gain 13 lp per game and lose 16 Meaning if i have a flat 50% winrate not only would i be dropping elo but im also missing on 150 lp worth over the span of 100 games. Riot hates me
: Hi, I spent about $200 in two days. It doesn't increase your chances of winning. I'm living proof of that.
rookie numbers, try $2000 in two days and you'll get that 2 game winstreak
Rioter Comments
: Should I buy Jhin?
If you want to win ranked games as an adc, i recommend you don't buy jhin as he is simply outshined by so many other adcs in the current meta. Not to say he's a bad champion or anything, but you can get much more efficiency from a champion like kaisa or ezreal (who both have near 50% pickrates with solid winrates) compared to jhin. Extremely peel reliant as he has no self peeling abilities and is pretty much useless if behind. If you're intent on picking up jhin however, pair him with a xerath support and you can really do some work in the bot lane.
: I'm about to be TOXIC (please help)
you ever wonder about what your team felt when you played janna mid? of course you never felt tilted or toxic because you never wanted to win in the past and didn't take the game seriously. Now you want credit for winning a game by carrying and you're upset because your team doesn't listen to you? I'm sure there have been plenty of times where you locked in janna mid and your team didn't want you to do that but i'm assuming you didn't listen to them either. From what i see, you're a massive hypocrite and deserve to be tilted.
Rioter Comments
: As a pyke main, please nerf him
lmao. 150k and you call yourself a main. are you delusional? i'm 700k mastery on a champion and i don't even consider myself a "main" Hit more than 1mil on a champion and then we can talk. until then, get lost
: ***
Why is a comment like this tottally fine wih no warning but when you say this in game you get a chat restriction LMAO nice standards riot.
Rioter Comments
Slade25 (NA)
: Why Toplane is currently the worst role in League
Truueeeeeeee, if you play adc and complain about draven being oppressive you have not seen fucking jax into quinn or wukong into tahm kench or darius into kennen etc. Top lane has some of the shittiest matchups with little to no counter play, you either pick first, or pray the enemy is an idiot and your jungler knows what they're doing. Meta is so true too. Champions like ornn, kayle, wukong, gnar, and a few others see little to no play anymore simply because there are other champions who cripple them so hard in the laning phase the purpose of their champion is taken away altogether.
Rioter Comments
Meddler (NA)
: Prototype Wukong Changes on PBE Context
Thank the lord you guys have finally decided to look into wukong's kit, sustain is just something that should be in wukong's kit altogether without any damage nerfs seeing as his base e w q offer no cc whatsoever. You know what kind of champions lack sufficent cc but have a bunch of burst damage? Assassins. Seeing as how you guys have reacted to wukong mid in the lcs, it seems you guys don't want him to be an assassin which is why im getting vibes of another trinity tiamat conqueror bruiser with that magic damage on the q. the current wukong gets outscaled by nearly every single top laner in the meta right now. Jax, irelia, renekton, darius, all nearly impossible to win lane in without jungle assistance if they're good. Wukong really only has one strength as of before the nerfs to his q and e which was to just dive the squishies and suicide bomb essentially. If you guys are planning to turn him into a bruiser, please don't overtune him and nerf him to melting garbage the next patch, or undertune him so much that you ruin the champion completely. The monkey is a delicate champion :(
: I got a permanent ban and i believe it is unfair and this is why
You know, you literally just stated the solution to your own argument. You argue that if someone is being verbally toxic, those being flamed have the option of "muting" and moving on. Well it's the same for you. If someone is griefing, trolling or inting your games, you can just control your emotions, ignore them and move on. I don't see the justification in your reaction when those condemned by your behaviour are unhappy and decide to report you.
: If your main could have any skin line which would it be?
Why does evelynn and elise get a blood moon skin but ZED THE NINJA does not have one yet? {{champion:238}} {{item:3070}}
Rioter Comments
Voldymort (EUNE)
: if you still got rewards, what would be the point of the ban?
well i could relate that to real life. You commit a crime and get sentenced to 10 years in jail. I'm saying i'm ok with those 10 years but please don't give me a criminal record as that would ruin my FUTURE endeavors.
: I only read the title, but same thing happened to my friend. He was trolling around as Singed in a 5 queue and one of our friends reported him like an asshole and got him 14-day banned. I don't think Riot will revert the ban unfortunately because apparently trolling ruins the game for the enemies too.
I'm ok with the ban because i can understand it ruining the game for enemies but can i maybe get my season rewards still?
Voldymort (EUNE)
: >So I recently decided to play a few normal games with a 4 man q, just to be clear... were you 5 premades or 4? because if you were 4 and the odd one out reported you, i don't think there's gonna be a backsie
4 man + me sorry about that so, 5 premade
Rioter Comments
Vekkna (NA)
: >Challenger and diamond players don't complain about yasuo's kit, in fact when they die to a champion like yasuo they will almost always acknowledge that they were outplayed or something external like the jungler/minion block. This is just another way of saying that it takes a far higher skill level to play against Yasuo than play *as* Yasuo.
> [{quoted}](name=Vekkna,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8ovIWifb,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2018-09-27T14:53:25.952+0000) > > This is just another way of saying that it takes a far higher skill level to play against Yasuo than play *as* Yasuo. Yes. Thats the whole point. When you go to school and the workload is tough, do you go to the teacher and say "i want this part of the assignment reduced" ? No. You study more and improve so you can cope with the standards. Theres only a real problem when the majority of students are failing because of the assignment and seeing as thats not the case, self improvement is the correct solution
Leto GT (EUW)
: I hate playing agains't yasuo, his laning phase is too overwhelming and needs te be tuned down.
just stop complaining. It gets tiring after you hear enough of these posts about how a champions laning phase isn't sitting right with you. The disparity is between you and the guy playing yasuo. Challenger and diamond players don't complain about yasuo's kit, in fact when they die to a champion like yasuo they will almost always acknowledge that they were outplayed or something external like the jungler/minion block. it's not about yasuo. It's about you. Spend some time and improve your knowledge about the champion (maybe pick him up yourself and learn his weaknesses) Don't just make a pointless boards post complaining to riot and hoping they'll nerf the champ.
Rexxiee (NA)
: Enough buffs, next patch we need NERFS, and lots of them
kassadin is good right now because of his lane sustain build with fleet footwork and taste of blood/ravenous hunter Overall he is in a very decent spot right now but i don't think it is nerf worthy (and i don't even play kassadin) I don't know how many games i've been winning when suddenly the 1/6 kasssadin hits late game and starts oneshotting people but his early game weakness is still easily abusable (by no means is he unbearably strong) In fact, there is no champion in your list that i think deserves a nerf (with the exception of akali, that champion is sadly stupid retarded) Everything else has abusable points in the game and can be outplayed. I think riot should only nerf champions that are truly broken. You have to consider that every time they nerf a champion they lose a portion of the playerbase who devoted time and energy into that champion just so that people like YOU can have an easier time playing the game. They need to consider whether it is truly worth the nerf and if it;s actually justified. It can leave people feeling frustrated. Like, i hated zoe too, i thought she was pure cancer to lane against and to play against but i still agree that she has a high learning cap and takes skill to master. I didn't agree with her nerfs and think that she would have been fine the way she was (even though she was cancer)
: Losing patience on this game
You want the secret to high elo and climbing? I'll tell you right now. You go into every single game with the fuck everybody else i'm going to carry mindset. This means that you: -Tax whenever you can. -Only group if it's beneficial to you -Prioritize first turret gold and exp -Research what to do once you get a lead Oh, and right now. Just shut the fuck up. You're silver. You're bad along with your teammates. It takes one look at your quinn kda to know that. 7.4/8.1/7.3 You aren't carrying shit stop fooling yourself. You need to understand exactly what your champion is designed to do in order to win the game. For quinn she holds early pressure top against most fighters but lacks kill pressure on sustain tanks like garen. She is vulnerable to ganks and is very ineffective if behind. However, if she gets a slight lead she can take that lead and shove it into other lanes. So for you, your goal on quinn is to not die early, win your lane. **Out farm your lane opponent** (this one is crucial at low elo) and take the first turret in lane, then you are free to roam to other lanes and look for skirmishes. Stop fucking wasting your time on boards posts and just play the game. If you invest enough time in it and truly want to climb, eventually you'll see your improvement. Good luck
: Any e-grills wanna add me on discord?
: guides to winning by rank
buddy you have been hardstuck bronze for 3 seasons and finally now you are out with silver 5 0 lp. You can cut the "i hit challenger for 1 game XD" that sounds fake asf. I don't know what kind of "diamond friends" you have but if they have a 43% in bronze/silver they don't belong in diamond. You don't need to roam for shit in bronze or silver. You can literally sit in your lane and just win the game by yourself. It doesn't take insane mechanics or outplays, you literally just need to understand how to play the game and not feed your lane. It takes me less than a week to climb out of silver and is relatively easy until g1-p5 range. If you truely don't belong in silver, you can have your team feed their asses off and even afk but still manage to win. Really isn't that hard.
: .1%? Wukong actually got a massive AS buff. That's the biggest base AS buff I've ever seen Riot give, they really want to buff his trading in a way that's at least slightly interactive.
> [{quoted}](name=DarkenedAuras,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YpGdN3iE,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-26T08:40:38.867+0000) > > .1%? > > Wukong actually got a massive AS buff. That's the biggest base AS buff I've ever seen Riot give, they really want to buff his trading in a way that's at least slightly interactive. Hahahahaha i really hope youre being sarcastic
: > [{quoted}](name=KrptonGuy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YpGdN3iE,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-08-26T08:02:17.957+0000) > > Reminds me of that 1 mana change on kassadin LOL they made his w cost 1 mana to stack tear
> [{quoted}](name=DartExplosion10,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YpGdN3iE,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-08-26T08:32:26.245+0000) > > they made his w cost 1 mana to stack tear Exactly. so even that had a purpose wtf is 0.1% attack speed gonna do?
: Buff yorick what the hell. This champion sucks. I played against a nasus and couldn't do anything.
I went and looked at your match history because i simply couldnt believe a decent yorick would lose against nasus. First of all. This nasus was AP LOL -you had a 90 cs deficit. -2 levels down -he had ignite -he had an entire 1 and a half item above you You go into a bronze game losing to nasus as yorick without recognizing powerspikes or level advantages then get onto the boards and complain about him saying he needs buffs? ????
mack9112 (NA)
: I feel the nerfs were justified his kit has some extreme uninteraction in it.
> [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1ellxIjf,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-08-23T14:54:42.712+0000) > > I feel the nerfs were justified his kit has some extreme uninteraction in it. Like what? Please state what you think is "uninteractive"
WoOxêr (EUW)
: My reworked champions couple of them are already on perma banned or under gutted condition for example: Irelia. I loved her top but she is utter trash at top, because abused in mid and bot.
> [{quoted}](name=WoOxêr,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1ellxIjf,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-23T12:07:59.498+0000) > > My reworked champions couple of them are already on perma banned or under gutted condition for example: Irelia. > > I loved her top but she is utter trash at top, because abused in mid and bot. Irelia has a solid 50% winrate with a 4.5% pickrate. She is not trash, she is perfectly balanced. Maybe just a little bit underpowered in some aspects but definitely not a big deal. Meanwhile you have wukong with a 46% winrate and a 1.3% pickrate. This is the epitome definition of garbage. How can you possibly compare wukong to irelia.
: > Wukong as an ad caster/ assasain is not an autoattack carry like yasuo or tryndamere. Wukong was *played* as an assassin. The 100-0 Q wasn't a healthy interaction, so Riot's trying to rework him into a fighter/bruiser. This attack speed buff may not be enough, but it's what they're starting with. > Imagine zed or talon getting a massive nerf on their q, then riot comes back in a few weeks and tells you they're going to give them a 0.1% ATTACK SPEED buff to make up for it. If Zed or Talon were frequently obliterating people with their Q's, then everyone would probably breath a sigh of relief. Which is what's happening with Wukong right now.
> [{quoted}](name=DrCyanide,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1ellxIjf,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-08-23T11:54:44.808+0000) > > Wukong was *played* as an assassin. The 100-0 Q wasn't a healthy interaction, so Riot's trying to rework him into a fighter/bruiser. This attack speed buff may not be enough, but it's what they're starting with. > > If Zed or Talon were frequently obliterating people with their Q's, then everyone would probably breath a sigh of relief. Which is what's happening with Wukong right now. There is no 100-0 q. He could do over half an adc's health with 1 q ONLY if he had a level advantage along with duskblade. However, that's pretty much every champion with burst damage running electrocute. Why target a champion with less than 1% pickrate just because the euw lcs picked him once? On top of that. How does a 0.1% attack speed buff rework him into a bruiser? His passive is practically nonexistent and without sustain, and enough cc, building him tank would be retarded
WoOxêr (EUW)
: Cry an ocean Wukong main, cry till u will be dry like a sponge.
> [{quoted}](name=WoOxêr,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1ellxIjf,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-23T11:38:09.617+0000) > > Cry an ocean Wukong main, cry till u will be dry like a sponge. ? Youre telling me you would t be upset if riot gutted a champion that has been with you for 4 years?
SEKAI (OCE)
: Can we talk about how bullshit Jax is?
: Which Support Champions are good at helping passive ADC players?
Janna and soraka and lulu come to mind.these are traditional supports and have no problem sitting in lane and avoiding conflict. However they can be boring so if you want a little bit of play making potential go for something like braum nami or taric. They have great peeling while also having some aggressive abilities. Im not sure what you mean by "helping them out more" but if you mean setting them up for kills, champions like thresh blitzcrank pyke and zyra are great at doing so. Hope this helped.
Rioter Comments
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: August 22
Attack speed on wukong? Youre joking right. He's dropped 10% WR from the nerfs last patch. His kit is an ad caster's meaning attack speed will do little to nothing for him. What im hearing is "we're planning on a placebo effect for wukong with this 'buff' so we can finally leave him in the dirt to rot" the nerf in 8.16 was completely unjustified. They should be reverted or compensated with tank stats A LOT more sustain or A LOT more cc.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: August 17
I remember watching phreak's thoughts on the wukong nerfs in patch 8.16, "I think this will drop his winrate by a solid 2%" and feeling satisfied that phreak has no clue what hes talking about when i see wukong drop 10% WR from 54 to 46.
: Patch 8.16 Notes
So basically wukong is unplayable now. From a champion with a 1.6% pickrate to a 0.00% amirite?
: So what you're saying is that you want a build that functions as: * a diver * a CC engage * drain tank * strong damage source And you're worried you're going to lose the last one because of justified nerfs.
> [{quoted}](name= Król Wilk Sam,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AYAHTz1i,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-08T18:40:25.628+0000) > > So what you're saying is that you want a build that functions as: > > * a diver > * a CC engage > * drain tank > * strong damage source > > And you're worried you're going to lose the last one because of justified nerfs. As a diamond 3 wukong main, this guy has no clue what hes talking about. Wukong is no "drain tank" he relies solely on his ability to teamfight and blow up low health squishies to make an impact in the late game. Due to almost every single toplane matchup being a hard matchup for wukong, people have moved him into jungle and midlane for an easier laning phase. The recent nerfs to wukongs q has made him literally unplayable. Without enough late game scaling to be relevant late game, he can be easily bullied out of lane in the early game due to his lack of innate sustain. so now he cant assasinate any squishy champions. Has no sustain to win extended trades with juggernauts or tanks, got no compensation in tankiness for his loss of damage making him unviable as a tank shredder, lacks enough cc and tankiness to go full tank and cant even remain in the pitiful state hes in right now. Riot might as well just be marking him unplayable until he gets a rework because he literally has no place in the meta if the q nerfs make it to live.
: I uninstalled League of Legends today: A Sincere Thank You to Riot & the Community
Rioter Comments
: 14 day Ban
Alright. Let me rewrite the gist of your entire post in a different manner. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Received a 14 year sentence in jail today. Since when has society gone awry? I'm a 28 y.o Wisconsin native (because this matters) Just for saying "f###" a lot and showing hostility to those around me who don't listen to what i say i get a jail sentence? I do this very frequently and will not stop. I will keep doing this after i come out of jail. THIS IS WHO I AM. I CAN SAY WHATEVER THE F### I WANT WHENEVER THE F### I WANT. "You do however defend the other players however who get off on provoking people to display ***there*** (lol im 28 but don't know the difference between there their and they're btw) true opinions" (wtf did i just say) Now i have invested time and effort and money into this life but now my favorite life is being sentenced to jail. People can just ignore what i say, if they can do that why am i getting a sentence? If i try to rape someone THEY CAN JUST WALK AWAY! "some people have ***there*** (28 btw) days or weeks mind you. simply put all the adults into a different part of the country (anything goes) 1)save you time 2) and money 3)true players come back to the game. (because i had to use 1.2.3 with a bracket so other people don't think i'm retarded) [Insert the rest of the BS here because idk what he's talking about] Sincerely Displeased Your Customer, 200 iq 28 y.o Wisconsin Homo Sapien ::If there is a way to fight this please tell me:: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Man i sure think riot is a stupid company. How could they possibly ban you for this?! I wish the rest of the world would be more like you! {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
mah1foo (EUW)
: (Follow up 2) So Tantram leaves one irrelevant comment and that's it, case closed?
why he would give you a chat restriction? idk maybe cause you typed in 64 lines of chat and even more in the post game lobby? How do you even type that much? it's a game chat not a social activist essay
Arammus (EUW)
: dont you love the kind of people that have no logic at all?
I want some more information. Did they specifically tell you to play a tank in the champ select? What was the team comp? was the jungler an assassain? was midlaner a squishy mage? was the support an aggressive mage support like brand? I think if the comp is accepting, you picking quinn top is perfectly fine, but if your whole team really needed a tank and you played quinn, that kind of thing does tilt people.
Rioter Comments
AZ Frost (NA)
: Team trolls, then flames (in ranked). They all intent report/flame more. 14 day ban
bro im tired of reading this shit. Add me and message me if you see me online. I'll carry you out of bronze so you can stop this bullsht on the boards.
Eedat (NA)
: How much bullshit are YouTubers allowed to get away with exactly?
This only really affects the players in silver. I've played in diamond and i see bonobos all the time but i don't make a boards post complaining about youtubers putting silvers on a diamond account. I mean i don't think riot really deals with incidents like these. It's not like every single youtuber is hiring boosters, buying accounts or trolling in ranked games. Like you said, these are ISOLATED incidents. It's like making a long news article about gun killings and saying "why are we letting them get away with this" If a police officer knew who was carrying a gun without spotting it, would they arrest them? probably. It's not something you can just complain on the boards and expect instantaneous results from riot. They would have to make a whole knew guide policy about what you are and AREN'T allowed to do in game. Note that the more rules you impose onto people, the less likely they are to continue playing the game so why would riot do that?
: Why does Gangplank get to be a class A lane bully AND a late-game monster?
I love seeing gangplank, you play wukong and take ignite and destroy them in lane 100% of the time (assuming you don't get ganked.)
Show more

Wife In Lantern

Level 297 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion