Yenn (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iy2IWoQl,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-16T23:12:43.364+0000) > > why do you dodge every time you're autofilled? > people tryna play a damn game of league here. > wtf man. > imagine someone dodged every time they were autofilled in your game. > oh you not gonna get to play league then. I regularly have to sit in 30+ minutes of lobbies because auto-filled players dodge. After sitting in a lobby for that long, I don't want to support a random Silver ADC in normals. The quality of normals is so shit that it's not useful for anything other than practicing new champions.
>it's not useful for anything other than practicing new champions. It's not even useful for that tbh. Everytime I queue up Qiyana I don't even get to lane because I'm against someone on their 500k mastery main champ, and the enemy jungle camps the shit out of me.
TrapicsX (NA)
: Ill take the OLD DIANA BACK NOW!
Why does she need reduced mana cost on her E? As soon as she casts it she's dead... {{sticker:katarina-love}}
Barkley (NA)
: Oh no! Illaoi used her ult! What do we do!?
AHHH MY SCREEN IS ALL GREEN AND WEIRD! I'M JUST GONNA RUN AROUND IN CIRCLES UNTIL IT STOPS! {{sticker:sg-ahri-1}}
: This is perspective from low elo tho, if your midlaner dies(getting pushed under turret is enough), then there is big chance that enemy mid will just help his jngler take your camps/objectives. You forget that mid is 2v2 lane.
That's the thing, there are extremely few matchups in mid where neither player has priority at any given stage of the game. For example I made the incredibly poor decision to one-trick Kat, who has zero priority until around 3 minutes (level 2 spike) in most matchups, and zero priority for the entire game without jungle intervention in the rest. I would estimate that I get shoved in non-stop for the first 5 minutes in 9/10 of my matches.
: What if there was some kind of... debuff in the enemy jungle.
"Me no can provide reasoning for not like post, me just downvote make post look bad maybe nobody notice and I keep spamming Udyr for freelo against bad players"
: Almost like its fair, if we take in mind that many melee midlaners has early powerspike(Zed, Talon, Fizz, Diana, Akali, Ekko, Kata, Rumble(lvl3 lol)), where it becomes really hard to come near cs even for mid range mages.
Only if they miss/waste their CC. If I go in on a lux and she binds me in the creep wave, I lose the trade hard and am forced to disengage having lost half-3/4 of my hp. If I go in on a lux and she misses her binding, there is no longer a lux in the lane.
Rioter Comments
: Is it just me or is the skill level of the average jungler much lower than what it used to be?
It doesn't help that Jungle is the least-populated and therefore most-autofilled role. Test it out, queue up for a game as Mid, see how long the queue takes, and decline, then queue up as Jungle, and you're looking at less than a 30 second wait in most cases. I'm betting some players are even willing to queue as jungle and bet on the coinflip just so they can spam more games, like that will actually benefit them in some way.
: im sick and tired or range champions getting to freely auto attack me while taking no minion agro
It's actually kinda sad, whenever I'm against a ranged matchup as Kat (which, let's face it, is most of them in mid), when I go in for a Q-E-Auto trade, I take nearly as much damage back from creeps, but they can just walk up and auto attack me whenever, and all that happens is they pull the wave closer to their side of the map, and then the minions get bored and go back to what they were doing.
: Ornn Rules, but question about his ult
The ult fires in the direction of your cursor relative to Ornn when you recast it. If Ornn charges towards the enemy tower when you recast, the ult will fire in a straight line towards the enemy tower, for example.
: Also, I see where your coming from, but it is a fact that some players just are in the wrong rank, some get really lucky with teammates, and it does happen on rare occasion ofcourse we all have bad games, i hate how the ranked system works, hate how it puts matches together, but we stuck with it, i should look up my stats, they prolly terrible
Honestly they should just be matched with and against players of similar performance. We know that the game keeps track of more than just win / loss ratio and MMR, because a legit new player with poor KDA / farm can go on a win streak and stay in the normal queue, but a smurf with insane KDA + 10 cs/min can lose 3 games in a row and end up facing nothing but other smurfs until they hit 30 and queue for ranked.
: your both wrong, the skill of a player cant be realistically measured that way, the guy losing may be losing because of his team feeding, or a throw while ahead there are many factors, and the guy winning could be on a hot streak or getting the better coinflip games, if your gold your gold, if you aint high diamond and above, in reality we all suck
The site actually contains much more than just win percentages and KDAs, it has in-depth analysis of every aspect of a players performance tracked over the entire season. I use it to identify areas that I need to improve, and it's helped me climb from mid-silver to mid-gold in a single season with less than 5 matches per week some weeks. I say that to say this: My teammates scored below average for the elo I'm in when it comes to every single metric that the site keeps track of. They tunnel, they don't ward, they don't play around their fed teammates, they don't play for objectives, they are too aggressive in lanes where they are at an obvious disadvantage, and so on and so forth. If I'm in the correct elo, they are not.
: Buck i agree 100%, TFT is ruining league, and the fact riot is fast tracking its ranked even tho its filled with bugs and too much RNG is just sad, i stopped playing ranked since i hit gold like i do every season, so i play norms now, 90% of my norms im vs plats and diamonds shit i have even played vs 2 challenger players last week, the MMR of all ques is currently screwed and its all TFT's fault, i would rather have 10 min que times to play a fair game but rio hates us all. i also played a norm where my 5 man team was gold, the enemy was 2 grandmasters, 2 diamonds and 1 plat, needless to say you can see how that game went.
That's actually hilarious XD I have to say though, I often look forward to seeing higher elo players in my normal games, especially as my lane opponent, because it means I get a chance to test myself against someone considered much better than me. Winning lane in those games is a pretty decent ego boost :P
: What if Rune Prison was Ryze's ultimate instead of Realm Warp?
Actually that's a pretty cool idea. Maybe his W could be used to switch places with an enemy affected by Spell Flux?
manolis201 (EUNE)
: Are you serious with this queue time? Lol
That's twisted treeline right? It's not a very popular gamemode overall, and EUNE is about half the size of EUW.
: Buy a skin, idk but every time i buy a skin i go into winstreaks, Riot accepts bribes confirmed.
Oddly enough, shortly after I bought Battle Academia Katarina and a few chromas, I started getting very solid teams every night when I would play... : / Conspiiiiiiracyyyyyyyy? Maybe my pay to win aura has worn off.
: TFT is ruining matchmaking, so many people playing TFT servers have to autofill/ put in different elo players so que times stay low
I don't want low queue times, I want quality games. Also TFT is pretty trash, it's about as skill-dependent as shooting dice.
: > [{quoted}](name=Will of Noxus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Mma61ymo,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-07-16T04:52:56.645+0000) > > https://app.mobalytics.gg/pre-game/na/willofnoxus/3095773208 > > EVERY MEMBER of my team has a sub-50% winrate except me. Darius is 35%. > > EVERY MEMBER of the enemy team has an above-50% winrate, with 3 of them above even my own winrate of 55%. Found it anyway. I could talk about how those percentages are not accurate, and how both of those statements end up not being true because of that. We will do this instead. Adam is Gold 1. He loses a bunch of games, gets a negative win rate and goes down to Gold 3. David wins some games against Gold 5 and 4 players and with his positive win rate climbs to Gold 3. Who is the better player?
Those percentages are just total ranked wins divided by total ranked losses for season 9, I'd actually be fascinated to read why they are inaccurate. And the answer is David, because he's currently playing well and climbing, and shouldn't be forced to make up for Adam's recent subpar performance.
: They may be feeling the same way. They might be on a loss streak because of teammates you're experiencing
The fact that not a single person on my team has an overall positive winrate this season suggests otherwise.
: Didn't work. What's the champion, time, KDA?
Try copying the text and pasting it into the address bar, but the tl;dr is this with my team on the left: Top: 35% winrate vs 58% winrate Jg: 48% winrate vs 58% winrate Mid: 55% winrate vs 55% winrate ADC: 44% winrate vs 51% winrate Support: 48% winrate vs 52% winrate I was the ONLY PERSON on my team with a positive winrate this season. If matchmaking had just switched the top laners, or the junglers, we would have actually had a fairly even match.
: if you can't carry them then you won't win
They appeared to be doing everything in their power to avoid allowing me to carry them. I was 5/0 in the early game, but it didn't matter because EVERY SINGLE TIME Lucian or Darius got to lane they just ran it down. Lucian actually was going for plates AFTER hearing "Enemy team has slain the dragon!" I pinged him back and he just kept going, even dashed at the turret to get a double shot, and still didn't get the plate, then dies to a 4 man gank that an Iron player would have seen coming. How am I in the same elo with these people?
: match link
> [{quoted}](name=Sona Ping,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Mma61ymo,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-16T04:50:06.861+0000) > > match link https://app.mobalytics.gg/pre-game/na/willofnoxus/3095773208 EVERY MEMBER of my team has a sub-50% winrate except me. Darius is 35%. EVERY MEMBER of the enemy team has an above-50% winrate, with 3 of them above even my own winrate of 55%.
: > [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TllGET2y,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-15T06:37:36.400+0000) > > Maybe they were downvoted because you're wrong but people dont uave the time to argue why with you? My experience on the Boards has been nothing close to yours and it's too bad you've experienced what you have, but let's be honest: some things are boring and others are simply wrong and not worth posting in. Voting system working as intended in that regard. The word of a paid shill is worth less than a crooked penny to me. I'm objectively not wrong. The flaw of Reddit and boards like Reddit boils down to something very simple. Popularity. This is not an anonymous board, reputation and popularity influence how people will judge whether someone is correct or incorrect and influence the way they view a post. Reddit with their beta bux gold and platinum and upvote system is a hugbox for egotistical degenerates who circle jerk over popular opinions. Upvote style boards work when the board is anonymous, but with an anonymous board upvotes lose meaning because there is no reputation and no credit to the individual making a post. So no. *you're* wrong. Just like with Reddit, this board is controlled by a small clique of popular gatekeepers whose opinions will be upvoted no matter what and everything else is left to the contrarian clique who will, for example, argue that Nubrac was wrong to do what he did without communicating but then downvote a post about bringing back the refusal to communicate report opinion. *you* are wrong. I could build a Rube Goldberg machine that leads to a boot on a spring bouncing up and kicking me in the nuts, it works as intended but the intended product is still a kick in the nuts. The Reddit style board works as intended, because the intended function is to pander to the lowest common denominator and suppress wrongthink or unconventional ideas in favour of the popular opinion, and I can see by your post and your downvote on my post that it is indeed working as intended.
> [{quoted}](name=XenaPhobiaFTW,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TllGET2y,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-15T06:48:04.000+0000) > > The word of a paid shill is worth less than a crooked penny to me. I'm objectively not wrong. The flaw of Reddit and boards like Reddit boils down to something very simple. Popularity. This is not an anonymous board, reputation and popularity influence how people will judge whether someone is correct or incorrect and influence the way they view a post. Reddit with their beta bux gold and platinum and upvote system is a hugbox for egotistical degenerates who circle jerk over popular opinions. Upvote style boards work when the board is anonymous, but with an anonymous board upvotes lose meaning because there is no reputation and no credit to the individual making a post. > > So no. *you're* wrong. Just like with Reddit, this board is controlled by a small clique of popular gatekeepers whose opinions will be upvoted no matter what and everything else is left to the contrarian clique who will, for example, argue that Nubrac was wrong to do what he did without communicating but then downvote a post about bringing back the refusal to communicate report opinion. > > *you* are wrong. I could build a Rube Goldberg machine that leads to a boot on a spring bouncing up and kicking me in the nuts, it works as intended but the intended product is still a kick in the nuts. > > The Reddit style board works as intended, because the intended function is to pander to the lowest common denominator and suppress wrongthink or unconventional ideas in favour of the popular opinion, and I can see by your post and your downvote on my post that it is indeed working as intended. The funny thing is that it says right in the boards rules not to abuse the voting system because it affects how others will view the post.
Rioter Comments
: Alright, I'm going to say it (rant about the boards)
I agree 100%, as far as I can tell, it's a reflection of an unfortunate aspect of today's society. It's all about external validation. People are constantly discouraged from having any conviction in their own thoughts anymore unless they get some kind of positive reinforcement from someone else that "yes that is an OK thing to think / say!" I clash with people often because I don't give a shit what you or your grandma or your dog think, I have my opinions and if you don't like them you can take your objections and shove them somewhere moist.
Rioter Comments
: Game crashed while loading TFT, can't load back in, and can't NOT load back in.
HAHAHAHA FINALLY LOADED IN, HIT "EXIT GAME" AND IT FORCES ME TO RECONNECT!!! LET ME OUT PLEASE
Rioter Comments
LilJango (EUNE)
: losing almost every ranked game i play
You have to start winning. You have to look into your own gameplay and identify the areas that you need to improve to start winning more games. Try this: https://app.mobalytics.gg/gpi/eune/liljango I'm not associated with that site, but it's a very good one, and I'd recommended looking through as much of that information as you can. It's everything about you, as a player, laid out in graphs and charts, and there are tips on the right to help you understand the information and what you need to do to improve.
: If I’m already snowballing I give my farm to other people so they are also useful making the game a 5v5 and not a 4v5 with that one laner that can’t do anything.
: Dude, play {{champion:412}} with {{item:3302}}, if you miss one cannon minion the AD loses their shit, no more support item gold for you LOL
: Adding a disable on team chat is a good idea but it needs an indicator for who’s using it
I'd be ok with this, no reason not to let people know, and since saying "I'm muting everyone" both is and is not punishable, based on the day and the alignment of the solar system or some other arbitrary metric, it would be nice to have a way to share that information without risking one's account :D
Julevi (EUW)
: Every human makes mistakes and as long as it's minor like that case it should be tolerable . Nobody pays 100% attention all the time at their "job" (as far as I know moderators here work voluntarily) - teachers forget to check the other side of the test paper and therefore overlooks my answer; the nurse brings a wrong patient record - it can happen. There is no need to be mad at them for it.
If this was the first time this has happened, as I said, I would not be mad about it :) How many times do you think that nurse can bring the wrong record before she is fired?
mack9112 (NA)
: Don’t stereo type everyone has the capacity to be an asshole
Idk man the only ADC players I've ever talked to in-game that weren't complete tools were autofilled.
: Assassins and certain ADCs attract the worst people. Vayne being the worst of humanity for ADCs and Zed for assassin. Lee Sin gets honorable mention as a jungler horrible humans play. Yasuo gets honorable mention for IDK what he even is anymore that attracts scum, kinda mixed in with Teemo mains.
It would be interesting to do a personality type -> champion list for all of them. In my experience Kat mains are friendly but a bit unstable, and quite defensive when it comes to their skill as a player :P
Rioter Comments
Hotarµ (NA)
: For starters, this should be in [Discuss the Boards.](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation) Secondly, go to the Boards Moderation Discord if you want to dispute it. It probably was made in error. Someone else reported your comment, a moderator glossed over the context and just saw it as an insult. It happens all the time. How about instead of instantly jumping to insults you try to _talk_ to them and resolve the situation?
Or, you know, they could do their job and moderate, instead of half-assing it. I wouldn't be so annoyed if this was the first time something like this has happened. I don't take shortcuts or "gloss over" things at my job, why should it be acceptable for anyone else to do so?
: this post would probably better go on Discuss The Boards. I'm telling you now before they inevitably remove this post.
It's whatever, they love wasting time on pointless nonsense, who am I to deprive of them of that joy?
: > [{quoted}](name=Will of Noxus,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=9Olrn9E8,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-13T04:17:29.929+0000) > > Who asked you, you Sutpid Idot > > (inb4 moderation bot #991212388 removes this post for being disrespectful) I asked <3
: Wait thats me Pog
Who asked you, you Sutpid Idot (inb4 moderation bot #991212388 removes this post for being disrespectful) <3 I love you
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Will of Noxus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RY407bkl,comment-id=0001000000000001,timestamp=2019-07-13T04:07:25.480+0000) > > LMAO no way, it's actually your name and obviously a joke, gahhhhh these mods are so incompetent. <3 love u
> [{quoted}](name=A Sutpid Idot,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RY407bkl,comment-id=00010000000000010000,timestamp=2019-07-13T04:08:13.131+0000) > > <3 love u <3 u too dad.
: Good to see Will of Noxus hates everyone, instead of just me. A beacon of humanity.
> [{quoted}](name=MagicFlyingLlama,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RY407bkl,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-13T03:56:14.400+0000) > > Good to see Will of Noxus hates everyone, instead of just me. A beacon of humanity. True, I hate everyone equally. Nobody escapes my cynical scrutiny, except myself of course.
: > [{quoted}](name=Will of Noxus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RY407bkl,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-07-13T03:16:02.993+0000) > > <*Removed by Moderation*> True PepeHands
> [{quoted}](name=A Sutpid Idot,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RY407bkl,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-07-13T03:17:36.833+0000) > > True PepeHands LMAO no way, it's actually your name and obviously a joke, gahhhhh these mods are so incompetent.
: I feel its mostly the healing and a small portion revive but thats just my opinion
what do you know anyway you're just A Sutpid Idot.
: Play Talon
If you have any suggestions that are not "play a different champion" that would be great.
: Just don't pick Ryze any more. They removed all the rewards for skill expression from his kit in exchange for not actually making him better for newer Ryze players. He's basically out of the game now.
True, even Kat beats him straight up, with equal items and assuming every ability hits, starting at level 6 and going until very very late game. It's kinda sad, Ryze used to be an exciting matchup where I had to use my brain a little.
: I typically will give my farm if I’m doing well to one if my laners that can carry just as hard.
I appreciate the thought but unless you want to duo that doesn't really answer my question XD
Ryzê (NA)
: I'm actually so tired of Irelia
She's very snowbally and frustrating to play against, but she can be beaten. It just requires all of the following to be true: 1. She has no stun. 2. She has not stacked her passive yet. 3. She has no conqueror. 4. She has no w. 5. She has no ulti. 6. She misses her Q reset on a minion. If all of these things are true you have the green light to fight Irelia, and maybe you will beat her maybe not. Good luck and godspeed.
: If Yuumi may start with a point in her W, why doesn't Azir?
Yuumi's other abilities are affected by her W, and her W doesn't really do anything by itself. Azir's W is affected by his other abilities, and can be used to zone and waveclear at level 1.
Show more

Will of Noxus

Level 187 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion