Rioter Comments
: What Do YOU Want Karma to Become?
Let's face the truth and be real here, Riot is never going to change her. They cancelled a GU update on her almost a year ago, have done back and fourth buffs and nerfs for the past 4 years, and keep claiming through-out the years that she needs massive work. Meddler, Reav3s, Ricklessabandon, Neurocat, and a few other Developers have commented on my posts about changes involving Karma. They've all clearly showed zero interest in fixing their mistakes 6 years ago. 6 years ago a Developer with no knowledge of VGU and how to rework champions, was given to work on Karma and it was met with MASSIVE backlash because he changed and removed everything that was liked about Karma. The Developers continued this trend by removing even more things on Karma that was beloved and replaced it with a gameplay identity that is all over the place, a visual update that is half-arsed, and a bland and boring kit. Riot wants Karma to sit in the backline and press Mantra E and do nothing else. Meddler and Reav3s are the sole reason why Karma will have problems because they refuse to admit that her Mantra abilities are a problem and need to either be reworked to give her a gameplay identity or completely replaced to give her a gameplay identity. I've always advocated for current Karma to be reworked into parts of old Karma which is: - A new passive that allows Karma to work as a mage and support equally. - A heal on Mantra Q if used on allies. - A ally Mantra W mechanic. - Damage on Mantra E. If they added that above to her current kit, Karma would have her old kit as a battlemage/support. Karma's gameplay identity would be Twin Dragons with one protecting and one damaging. These Developers don't get it and they don't care. It's just time to move on.
: ewww look at those RITO bootlickers downvoting you {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
They always do. The Riven mains feel insulted.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: October 4
So you want to talk about your successful VGU, but you don't want to talk about the very first VGU you did. Karma was the very first VGU you did 6 years ago. The same champions you said you made a mistake on, are all of the problems you made a mistake on Karma with. I will give you credit and say the VGU this year are great and better than anything you've done for the past 6 years. What I have a problem with is you ignoring the problems you created, and big problems at that, and putting 10x more effort into someone else. I'm so happy for the Riven, Ahri, Lux, Vayne, Ryze and new champion mains who get prioritized reworks and numbers buff. I'm so excited to see Teemo and Blitz get almost a 3 month long rework to make them more interesting and unique to play. I'm so excited with the back and fourth art and kit reworks you've done for Aatrox the past year. Lastly, I'm so excited to see more VO lines for Ashe and Lux. I think all of us can say we are all so excited for your dedication to the same champions and other champions that don't actually need the work. Good job. {{champion:43}} I've talked with you a lot of times in the past Meddler. If you go into Google and look up Karma reworks you will probably see some of my posts. I may not be the nicest person, I was at the beginning, when it comes to Karma . . . . because it is your fault. You don't want to address the issues with this champion and you are either afraid to or you just don't care. Either way, it's coming up 7 years and you are not addressing the issues that you created and it's funny how you leave her out of this conversation. Do you view Karma's VGU a roaring success? What 10 thousandth excuse are you going to use next to neglect time and cancel GU next? Let's go by your outline then. **Cohesion between gameplay and theme** What cohesion between gameplay and theme? Karma doesn't have a gameplay identity and her theme is barely present. She has multiple play styles that doesn't even fit a theme she doesn't have. You didn't want to develop a theme for her 6 years ago and you gave us a kit that doesn't fit a single identity you want to create for her. Karma is the soul of Ionia and the reincarnation of a powerful being known as Karma. I don't feel that in her art, kit or theme at all. YOU CREATED IT AND YOU DIDN'T WANT TO IMPROVE IT FOR THE PAST 6 YEARS. You have no problem removing things from her though. **Uniqueness and Satisfaction (playing as the champion)** Karma was made to be a supportive character so other ones like Irelia could shine. It took a massive uproar on the community behalf to get you to change Karma's lore and make her more interesting, because you made her a supportive and bland character. Her character is not unique, her kit exists on item actives and multiple champion kits. Karma was unique prior to the VGU and all of that art, theme and kit uniqueness was removed and replaced with subpar content that is still unfinished and a mess to this day. **Weaknesses and counterplay** When Karma is weak and ignored, she is horrible to play as. When Karma is strong and over-buffed, she is horrible to play against and feels broken. This is because Karma still doesn't have a definitive gameplay identity that makes sense and is cohesive. Karma is a jack of all trades champion but doesn't really excel at the multiple things she is trying to do. There are better mages, tanks, and supports that do what she does better. Heck, there are better item actives that do her job better. For the past couple years you are on this trend of buffing Karma's kit and then nerfing it right after, which is not a shocker because a lot of us have been telling you to address the problems instead of ignoring them. -------- Are you at all going to talk about how you not only nerfed Karma Q damage but the fact you also nerfed the Mantra Q damage? If you thought she was too strong and weak to begin with, why are you numbers buffing things on her kit again? You've already buffed and nerfed everything in her kit more than 7 times the past 6 years and you are still ignoring the problems YOU created. Start talking about her Meddler and don't derail a conversation about Karma and talk about a Ezreal VGU, like you did to me 3 years ago. Start caring and do something instead of back and fourth nerfs because now it seems like you think this champion's VGU 6 years ago was a success . . . . when it wasn't and you should have learned your lessons you made on it. You clearly didn't learn your lesson the past couple years of VGU.
: Riot >Her Mantra shield is a little bit busted Also Riot >BETTER NERF HER Q XD
I have no idea what they do anymore.
: Karma 3.0, its time.
They aren’t doing anything and don’t plan to
Rioter Comments
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: September 20
What’s going on with {{champion:43}} ? You’re nerfng her again. Is there a reason you are nerfing her again after buffing her? You’ve done nothing on her for six years and she’s in the same spot? Give her a GU.
: You are great at portraying there are no problems
Get rid of Runes Reforged all together and just keep the Keystone masteries. The game started not being fun when they added all these horrible runes that are one sided, useless or broken on certain champions. Also, fix the horrible matchmaking and punishment system.
: Join Us Oct. 15th to Celebrate 10 Years of League
I would love to support your game but you: 1) Keep adding new champions into the game with annoying kits who get prioritized reworks and content. They also take time and attention away from existing champions. You cannot keep up with the champion pool anymore and you remain ignorant towards your older champion pool on a art, gameplay identity and kit level. 2) You continue to cancel gamemodes and claim to have tried your best with them but you haven’t. You have nothing but excuses and a lazy work ethic. Yet here you are taking Developers away from everything else in the game to work on TFT which isn’t even fun anymore because of how annoying it is. 3) You are worse than EA at this point. You are getting incredibly greedy with the content you create and what is being introduced into the game. There comes a point where it is too much and it just makes you look bad and greedy. You also lie when you say you don’t buff champions who have a skin coming out. 4) Issues that plague the game from last year, are still in the game. You refuse to address the issues and it makes the game not fun. The matchmaking system is terrible and so is the punishment system. 5) Finally you just don’t care anymore. What do you expect from us anymore? People have lost faith in your ability to create fun content. It’s bias content that revolves around the same problems, champions and LCS you covet. I won’t be coming to your anniversary event thing because I can care less at this point in time. Your game sucks and so does your work ethic.
Rioter Comments
: im just saying it could happen since she is a complicated champ that looks simple but has a lot of different spells interactions
Are you kidding me? She has one of the most dull and lamest kits in the game. Even new Karma mains know it. Every single ability on Karma exists on another champion or item active. You don’t seem to play the champion if you think every single thing in her kit has a unique and amazing interaction. It doesn’t. Stop trying to paint them in a light that they look innocent. Riot Developers don’t care and I’ve had Conversations with them, over the past six years.
: Meanwhile everyother champ is getting gameplay update. And riot cancels karma one time and forgets her. Wtf they actually do?? No ultimate skin too...is it that hard to give one ultimate skin per year. Damn they suck.
They've reworked Aatrox more than 3 times the past year and Akali and Irelia are getting up there. Ryze gets a update/rework almost every single year. Riot should be doing more mini VGU and GU on champions. They don't care.
Rioter Comments
: its also possible that they have not found a decent rework kit for her
That is not the case at all. Meddler refuses al allocate even a ounce of extra time to Karma. The Developer in charge of the Karma GU last year has almost 70 plus posts about the direction and ideas to take Karma in. There were new and old Karma mains giving feedback to them and the general consensus was they wanted a new Mantra W, more damage moves and overall wanting the fans back. The Developers have it. The Developers refuse to do anything that interferes with another Aatrox, Akali. Irelia, or Ryze rework/update. They have a horrible and bias work ethic.
Rioter Comments
: Wasn't Karma one of the first VGUs? That's why she's got a classic skin.
> [{quoted}](name=A Swarm of Koala,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Om3qQpPm,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-09-11T00:12:58.229+0000) > > Wasn't Karma one of the first VGUs? That's why she's got a classic skin. She was and Karma was given to a guy who never played the champion once and had no working knowledge of reworking and doing VGU. Karma's visuals and model was VERY much rushed. The Developers got massive backlash for removing her fans and dress so they did a hackjob with the dress and then put the fans on the recall for Karma. It was a mess of a VGU and continues to be an eyesore because nothing is actually fully fleshed out and fully conceptualized, but the community today thinks she is fully completed and there is absolutely nothing wrong with her. Riot has said otherwise over the years and so have the Karma mains from 6 years ago (when the VGU began). Karma needs SMALL kit work with her Mantra, a actual gameplay direction that isn't one sided towards one subgroup of players, more unique gameplay elements to Karma, and a completed model. Riot owes us that much because the players that once fought hard to get changes, left the game and no longer play it. The old Karma players used to outweigh the new Karma players but they got tired of trying to deal with a group of Developers that care about adding new champions with broken kits and modern art and reworking a new or popular champions every patch cycle. I don't play league that much anymore for the shear fact that this Developement team is terrible.
Rodsquad (EUW)
: What Ezreal Tier reworks do you want?
{{champion:32}} {{champion:77}} {{champion:56}} {{champion:36}} Needs a full scale VGU. {{champion:43}} {{champion:98}} Needs their incomplete VGU actually completed or made better. Karma has a terrible running animation, conflicting gameplay identities with definite problems with her kit (since they are constantly buffing and nerfing her right after), and a rushed VGU that is bad even said by Riot. Shen needs that stupid sword removed and a little better work. Karma has Shen's dance. Shen has incomplete and rushed animations. Karma and Shen both have completed splasart (minus Karma's base splashart) and only need ingame models and MINOR kit work. Riot doesn't want to do that. {{champion:32}} {{champion:42}} {{champion:85}} {{champion:117}} {{champion:68}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:115}} We need a Yordle model update like they did with Tristana. I want to see all the Yordles look somewhat the same, have interactions with one another, and really go in with the Yordle. {{champion:26}} {{champion:110}} {{champion:134}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:35}} {{champion:21}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:76}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:38}} {{champion:40}} {{champion:16}} {{champion:37}} {{champion:89}} {{champion:64}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:131}} {{champion:69}} {{champion:51}} {{champion:34}} {{champion:1}} {{champion:22}} {{champion:53}} {{champion:79}} Knowing what we know now, the above need SMALL scale VGU. I don't understand why Riot is not even doing that. These are some of the best champions theme/story wise and some are even depicted in comics with amazing visuals and stories. Why is is that they are unwilling to do more smallscale VGU and give us more new champions with over-inflated kits, terrible gameplay identities, and continue to focus on new and popular champions every year.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Are there any plans to revisit Karma's gameplay update at some point?
He’s been dodging the questions every week. I ask all the time and towards other Developers too. The Developers don’t care. They hate the champion and the mains.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: August 30
I love it! Typical Meddler dodging questions about Karma and revisiting her GU, but going out of his way to talk about the Fab Four: Aartox, Akali, Irelia or Ryze. Every post is about the same group of champions or a mention of them, but there is almost nothing about the 150+ other champions. You are making Karma and Wukong players wait way too long, Meddler. You did the same thing with Lissandra. Why do you hate your champions and purposely go out of your way to annoy passionate players that want work done? It’s been almost 6 years for Karma and nearly 3 years for Wukong.
Rioter Comments
: The New Corrupted SG Skins Look Like a Big Purple Mess
There is also no event this year or pass.
: All New Champions For Star Guardian. Wow. Shocker!
{{champion:84}} - Several reworks and 2 skins. {{champion:39}} - Several reworks and 2 skins. {{champion:266}} - Several reworks and 1 skin. {{champion:13}} - Several reworks over the span of 7 years. {{champion:145}} - Several skins.
Terozu (NA)
: Welp, fuck Star Guardian lore.
I mean, I would have liked the choice to play them both as Star Guardian or the corrupted. Is there not a toggle for it? Probably not. For that price point there should be. I have more of a problem with the fact that it's all new champions and not a single older one. It really shows Riot doesn't care.
Cielveon (NA)
: no star guardian taric gg
> [{quoted}](name=Cielveon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=h1PuWZOb,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-26T19:00:55.133+0000) > > no star guardian taric gg Yeah. I was hoping he would get it.
: Does this mean we get to keep Twisted Treeline?
: Then explain why Nunu, Nocturne, Udyr, Ivern, and other older/unpopular champions have gotten skins this year after waiting over 3 years for them. Also, you realize that Xayah and Rakan are in the same boat as Kalista when it comes to skins, right? Only their release skins are available year-round. All their other skins are legacy, and most of them are esports skins(which don't count because Riot doesn't pick them).
> [{quoted}](name=4 Step Cadence,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=h1PuWZOb,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-26T18:54:41.260+0000) > > Then explain why Nunu, Nocturne, Udyr, Ivern, and other older/unpopular champions have gotten skins this year after waiting over 3 years for them. > > Also, you realize that Xayah and Rakan are in the same boat as Kalista when it comes to skins, right? Only their release skins are available year-round. All their other skins are legacy, and most of them are esports skins(which don't count because Riot doesn't pick them). I'm talking about the fact that new champions, popular champions and recent VGU champions are being prioritized for new content, art, and reworks. When Riot prioritizes new champions for a popular skin line like SG but doesn't include one older champions, that's a problem. When Riot does almost 2-3 reworks on the same champions every patch cycle, it's a problem. When Riot only discusses changes for the same champions every week, that's a problem.
: I believe this belongs in thr rant section
> [{quoted}](name=sliceruser,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=h1PuWZOb,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-26T18:40:08.975+0000) > > I believe this belongs in thr rant section Probably.
: Seriously,? You want star guardian {{champion:266}} ?
> [{quoted}](name=GayrensTari,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=h1PuWZOb,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-26T18:39:27.054+0000) > > Seriously,? You want star guardian {{champion:266}} ? Do you have eyes? Do you read? I talk about new champions, popular champions, and recent VGU champion favoritism. You clearly didn't read it at all. I said nothing in terms of Aatrox getting it. I said they've done nothing but ignore older champions for content and reworks. Read the post before you make replies.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: August 23
What’s going on with Karma then? You cancelled the GU and a few weeks ago you said she needs nerfs. You just buffed he and slowly you are nerfing her? Where is the GU? It’s been six years. Where is the Wukong update?
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Winterkill,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ywFy01Ku,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-08-21T19:45:23.475+0000) > > Why is it that Riot Game Developers go out of their way to ignore specific champions every time? Karma is a champion that has been largely ignored for 6 years now. I’ve heard excuse after excuse and the players that once cared, leave the game and the vocal majority becomes the vocal monitory. Then we get another Ryze update or another update or rework for a popular or new champions. > > You guys claim to care about all your champions and the players that main them, but there is always a reason to constantly introduce a new champion into the game that is horrible to play against or a new or popular one gets another rework. > > This is a legit question because you guys say you care but your work ethics says otherwise, because players are unhappy and tired of waiting for things to happen. You guys want to live in a unrealistic world where you want to only acknowledge a certain group of champions but ignore the vast majority that need work done and even work you did that didn’t make them better. > > Where is the Wukong update that is still being neglected? I totally understand that it can feel like this, and I really empathize :(. One of the by-products of the way champs are designed (they are made with heavy resonance with players in mind *I think*. So for instance something like I'm a GP main isn't out of the ordinary) is that changes or lack thereof feel more like a personal attack than anything else. I can 100% promise you the teams doing balance are never like "who should we screw over today". Instead they are trying to address the overall health of the meta to make sure all players have fun and the game experiences a health amount of change. Sometimes this does involve not actually doing anything to a specific champion, **or** not touching a champion because all the ideas we have for them are just plain bad. Still, that doesn't address or reduce the amount of feel bad that comes from something like this, and I'm sorry :X
> [{quoted}](name=Bazerka,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ywFy01Ku,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2019-08-21T19:54:57.747+0000) > > I totally understand that it can feel like this, and I really empathize :(. One of the by-products of the way champs are designed (they are made with heavy resonance with players in mind *I think*. So for instance something like I'm a GP main isn't out of the ordinary) is that changes or lack thereof feel more like a personal attack than anything else. > > I can 100% promise you the teams doing balance are never like "who should we screw over today". Instead they are trying to address the overall health of the meta to make sure all players have fun and the game experiences a health amount of change. Sometimes this does involve not actually doing anything to a specific champion, **or** not touching a champion because all the ideas we have for them are just plain bad. > > Still, that doesn't address or reduce the amount of feel bad that comes from something like this, and I'm sorry :X When champions like Ryze get almost 5 plus reworks/adjustments and a large scale VGU over a period of 6 years, but another champion cannot get even a conversation about their problems and what is going on . . . . it leaves very little faith in our eyes to ever take your decisions and work ethic seriously. I mean look at Shen's VGU a few years ago and there are still problems with that are not being addressed. You guys like to tell us you are working on this and that, but I see Meddler making more ridiculous comments that Karma is being watched and needs nerfs, Wukong is not being worked on now because he needs artists, and Irelia is most likely getting another rework. When the reality of the situation is Meddler cancelled the Karma GU and the Developers ignored her problems for 6 years now for back and fourth buffs and nerfs that does nothing to solve her problems, Riot Games taking artists from their SR team and moving them to the TFT team but that makes champions like Wukong wait a VERY long time after already waiting a VERY long time, and finally Riot Game Developers showing a major interest in only working on new champions/popular champions/and recent VGU champions. For me, and mostly everyone else, we are not upset with you guys personally. It's your work ethic that is terrible and needs a massive readjustment. I just cannot believe a group of people are willing to ignore specific champions for more than a year (more than that in some cases) for more new champions that are terrible to play against and the same champions being worked on. Your art, balance and update, champ up teams, and all of your Departments need to step it up.
: Lunch break w/ Baz
Why is it that Riot Game Developers go out of their way to ignore specific champions every time? Karma is a champion that has been largely ignored for 6 years now. I’ve heard excuse after excuse and the players that once cared, leave the game and the vocal majority becomes the vocal monitory. Then we get another Ryze update or a popular or new champion gets a rework or update. You guys claim to care about all your champions and the players that main them, but there is always a reason to constantly introduce a new champion into the game that is horrible to play against or a new or popular one gets another rework. This is a legit question because you guys say you care but your work ethics says otherwise, because players are unhappy and tired of waiting for things to happen. You guys want to live in a unrealistic world where you want to only acknowledge a certain group of champions but ignore the vast majority that need work done and even horrible work you did on them rectified. Where is the Wukong update that is still being neglected?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: tft is actually kinda groovy bro i dig it {{sticker:sg-poppy}}
: You are talking like there are a lot of enchanters or mage supports while there are basically none in reality. And at least no one that does the same job as karma. There are no other champions in this game that has an aoe shield + movespeed buff. No other champion with a root that heals at the beginning and end, or just a root that you have to stay close for a certain while for it to pop. If we look at other enchanter supports like lulu?, zyra? soraka? lux? There doesn't exist another champion that gives movespeed and a shield in the same spell. And her mantra q mechanic is also unique.
What job does Karma do exactly? She's outclassed as a Enchanter and Mage early and late game. You keep talking about Karma offering something unique to the game, but I've been playing her since season 2 and notice that unless she is buffed into oblivion, she's not a champion. Morgana does more damage and CC, Nami does more damage and healing, Soraka heals and does more damage, Lulu provides more utility and better sustain, Janna provides better disengage and engage. You keep talking about Karma as if she offers something amazing to teamcomps and the game, but in reality she is outclassed by every "Mage" and "Support" you keep going on about.
Rioter Comments
: Will they nerf Karma since she is support role only but is being played top? Very strong
They will nerf her. Every single time Karma is buffed they nerf her right after. There is a larger problem with the champion's kit and Riot refuses to act on it. When Karma is finally nerfed in a few patches, Riot will admit they were heavy handed with it and buff her again . . . . but nerf her right after. Riot loves working around a problem instead of actually working on the problem.
: Qutting League After most Recent Reworks in season 9
I don't blame ya. Riot values new champions over old ones. New champions just have better mechanics on old champion identities and abilities.
: ***
The majority of us have moved on from the idea of ever having old Karma back. There are ways to make the current kit work and Riot received that. They aren't doing anything with the current kit either.
Meddler (NA)
: While it's from last year is still pretty accurate data wise. https://imgur.com/a/7ClMRFs TT play rate's highest in NA, moderately lower in EU, lower again in most regions and effectively zero in some like Korea and China. Entirely understand that its removal really sucks if you like and play the mode. Our conclusion was that the time we currently spend on it would be better spent doing things like getting Nexus Blitz to a state where it can be a mode we bring back moderately often. I know from the outside it looks like TT doesn't have any work done on it, given lack of balance patches especially, but things like testing and bug fixing of items/champs adds a pretty measurable cost for what's a very small proportion of the player base.
Isn't this a reflection of your team management skills and the fact that Riot refused to allocate any time or resources on Twisted Treeline though? If you know there are players that like the mode and have been asking for something to be worked on, why is it being ignored for something new? Do Riot Game Developers care about nostalgia and updating old things anymore? It seems like you value new content over actually working on the problems. Let's be real though, if you actually spent time and manpower on TT it would probably be popular and players would play it more. You could also make it to where only 3v3 Ranked is on that mode. Instead Riot spent a total of 2 weeks on TT and called it a day on it because they couldn't find a way to monopolize it. Don't say it's because of low playrate. You used that excuse with Dominion and it was ludicrous then too. If you don't put time and effort into something how can it ever be popular? Quite frankly it looks bad and lazy on your part to get rid of something players would be willing to play if Developers put effort into it.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: August 9
{{champion:43}} Can you please comment about Karma? Mark Yetter said you are "looking" at Karma for even more nerfs. This is right after you just buffed parts of her kit a few patches ago. Are any Developers concerned that PARTS of the VGU 6 years ago did more harm than good? Karma was the very first VGU Riot ever did, but it was rushed, very lazily done, and further work done on her has been counterproductive and very ignorant on Riot's behalf. You've made claims that she needs a lot of work, but every time there is work to be done it's cancelled, ignored, or it's a back and fourth buff and nerf that solves absolutely nothing. Developers make nothing but excuses as to why their work ethic cannot solve problems and issues YOU created. Every bit of fun and unique gameplay element was taken away from Karma, every iconic ability or art direction was taken from Karma, and the skill and unique gameplay identity Karma offered to the game was taken away from Karma. What are Developers doing to correct mistakes that make: - Karma a unique champion on her own that makes players think, "Hey! Only Karma can do that and it's totally cool!" She literally has Mantra abilities that exist on item actives and parts of other champion's kits. - Karma's art was misdirected and it was a perfect opportunity for Developers to really go all out with her art and really give us something majestic, inspiring and peaceful. Instead, Karma doesn't even have splash-arts that match ingame models, no shield casting animation, the model itself is clunky, and her new haste animation is hardly anything to write about. - What does Karma offer to the game that any other Enchanter or support does better than her? What unique gameplay identity does Karma offer to the game with conflicting identities inside of her kit? How fun is Karma to play as and against when her kit is anti-fun when overbuffed and unfun to play with if she isn't buffed into oblivion? The ball is in your court Meddler. What's going on with Karma since the cancellation of her GU that you had a hand in? You took the Developer who wanted to do more work on it and asked for it and moved her to the TFT team. You're cancelling champion GU, removing TT and ignoring balance problems for TFT. Is TFT your top priority now?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: You care so much about TT and so many of your friends play it... Yet I have to look really hard to find any TT games in your match history. Using Ctrl+F on your match history I count 769 games this year. Only 8 of those was TT. That's very nearly a 1% play rate by you despite having many friends that play it. That's the problem. Very few people played it even when they released updates for the mode so it became a bad idea to spend development hours on it. You have plenty of games in ARAM, as do many people. It was worthwhile developer hours to continue expanding and patching that mode.
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YlXbTdaU,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-08-01T15:11:34.123+0000) > > You care so much about TT and so many of your friends play it... > > Yet I have to look really hard to find any TT games in your match history. Using Ctrl+F on your match history I count 769 games this year. Only 8 of those was TT. That's very nearly a 1% play rate by you despite having many friends that play it. > > That's the problem. Very few people played it even when they released updates for the mode so it became a bad idea to spend development hours on it. > > You have plenty of games in ARAM, as do many people. It was worthwhile developer hours to continue expanding and patching that mode. AGAIN, I HAVE OTHER ACCOUNTS I PLAY ON IT.
Show more

Winterkill

Level 139 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion