: 2018 NA LCS Spring Split
I don't mind Zven and Mithy as TSM's bot lane but I sure will miss Biofrost :[...felt like he was one of the most consistent players on TSM. He will be missed.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Dream Teams Assemble: 2017 All-Star Event Update
Rito....WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU GUYS DOING?!?!?!?!?! First, you say "oh Bo3s aren't giving proper competition, so we will go to Bo1s (mainly for more viewership and $)." Now, you are saying "oh the whole fun part of All-Stars isn't healthy for the competitiveness of the players." Whoever is making these recent decisions needs to be FIRED tenfold...these decisions are some of the most idiotic ones I've seen Riot make in my 3 1/2 years of playing League....HOLY CRAP
: This Whole "Never Surrender" (a.k.a "Holding A Game Hostage") Thing Is Getting Out Of Hand
Nah I have tried to surrender many times just because i'm tilting but in many games when my teammates do not surrender we end up winning it.....IT AINT OVER TIL THE NEXUS EXPLODES...."Never Surrender"
: New Epic skins: Immortal Journey
Another yi skin lol...I don't buy skins but geez they make a yi skin every other month haha...also why do these just seem like "Irelia Janna" or "Irelia Fiora"? Irelia should be included in this, the skins look just like her.
: NA LCS: Format update for 2018
Hmm, the article's main point revolves around "what the fans want" yet out of 55 comments 54 of them hate this...usually I support Rito decisions, but they seem to be making some rough choices lately: dynamic queue, giving icons as "repayment" for rp, and now this crap? I am hopeful for NA to make it to semis this year, and the Bo3 format was a good part of the reason. Now we go back to stupid Bo1s that don't even show who the best team of the region is......Riot....you don't always have to make these crazy changes, sometimes taking it slow is good....this is kind of what separates LoL from say NFL....League changes sometimes too quickly, while the NFL takes a few years to think things through before changing the rules....a lesson the e-sport industry and League in particular will have to learn I guess.
: Arena: NA LCS Finals Referees
The true MVPs of League :]
: How come FLY is fourth seed, P1 gathered more championship points...
P1 forfeited their championship points because they were relegated to the promotion tournament in summer. So FLY was the next highest seed.
: Which Teams Are Competing in the 2017 World Championship?
As a TSM fan, I have no problem proclaiming: GIGABYTE MARINES!!!!!!!! Glad to see em not even have to play in to get into the group stage. It would be amazing if TSM, SKT, and GBM all got into the same group if that's even possible. Hyped for Worlds!
: Back to back to back -- TSM wins again
Was lucky enough to watch all 4 games of the Finals. Great series!!! Excited to see both teams head to Worlds this year! It will be interesting to see who gets the last seed, be it C9, CLG, DIG, or even Fly haha. Hoping CLG can pull it off as they seem to be improving and OmarGod seems to be settling in more with each series they play. Worlds is always exciting and NA always hypes me up and gets me more hopeful each year; hoping the teams and TSM especially can finally live up to the hype and give the other regions some competition. Also excited to see the "wildcard" teams like Gigabyte Marines back!!! Loving how they are slowly but surely making a name for themselves and their regions as they improve each year. Should be a great Worlds!!!!
: 10 thoughts Week 9 -- "IMT is about to throw down the Olleh oop to cap their season."
Both TSM and IMT are 12-4 and both are 1-1 against each other. If they both win both their games this week, who takes first place bye? Is it total game record? Or do they have to play a tiebreaker match?
SEKAI (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=DrCrackerr85,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Etgm6EvA,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2017-07-15T08:52:19.615+0000) > > i laughted when i read that part too. A "sport" for what moving your fucking hands and fingers. its a thinking and strategy game. I guess chess and checkers should be considered a sport now too.... Chess is recognised by the Olympics as a sport. I think Bridge is also recognised, or in the process to be. Checkmate! But really, if the absence of sweating like a dog or other intense activities makes an activity not a sport. Then think archery, golf, most of the throwing sports etc, ie the more accuracy-based sports. And think again.
I don't think League is a sport in the traditional sense....there's a reason the pro scene is called Esports....because the E makes it what it is- an "Electronic sport." I also don't get how chess or checkers or GOLF could be considered sports, but that's just cuz my personal definition is different than most so np haha :]
TechNeko (NA)
: Silver 5 Support LF DUO/Flex Team!
Howdy...I'm Gold 5 so with my mmr it might make opponents higher than you but if you want add me and ill play with ya :]
: LF SUPPORT MAIN GOLD ELO FLEX
I play a lot of support as I fill in a lot of games and I am both Gold in solo and Silver in flex....you can add me if you want :]
: LF EVERY POSITION EXCEPT AD CARRY GOLD-PLAT FLEX TEAM
Sounds legit...I can't commit to something like this, but I hope you are successful in your adventures! :]
: LF SUPP and ADC for Flex team!!! Mid silver-Gold
I'm Gold 5 Solo/Silver 2 Flex 3v3 and 5v5. You can add me if you want, but I DON'T USE COMMS if that's a concern. :]
: Lf last person for ranked twisted treeline
I'm Gold 5 Solo/Silver 2 Flex 5v5 and 3v3...I can play if you want, but I DON'T USE COMMS OR MIC. :]
: Silver 5v5's Team Looking For Scrim Partners.
I'm not part of a team or anything but if you or another team needs someone I can sub any role(I'm Gold 5). :]
Rioter Comments
Szmak (NA)
: Bronze/Silver Team , looking for scrim tonight from 9:30- 11pm EST
I'm not part of a team or anything but I'm Gold 5 atm Silver 2 in 3v3 and 5v5 and am available if you need anything from me :]
: NA LCS Summer Split: Players to Watch
Haha Kien Lam's articles are hilarious!
: It All Starts Here: 2017 NA LCS Spring Split
WildFrost? BioTurtle? TurtleFrost? It doesn't matter. Because **BioGod** will dominate bot lane for TSM!!!
: NA LCS Offseason, Scheduling, and more
Ok, can someone help explain the team situation to me? 1. I had thought Team Dignitas lost their spot in the Spring Split, how are they here now? 2. What happened to Apex...I remember them not making playoffs, but they didn't have to play in the promotion tournament either...? 3. Is FlyQuest Cloud9Challenger, since they made it out of promotion tournament, but teams can't have sister teams in LCS? Thank you for helping an uninformed LoLEsports fan :]
: Start of the Season: 10 Bans on Pro-Play
If you do add one ban per person, could you also do that for Twisted Treeline? It would make more sense, since there are 3 bans and 3 people per team anyways.
Wardport (NA)
: LF 3v3 flex duo silver 1
I'm down to play with ya if u want...I'm Silver 1 in 3v3 flex and solo/duo queue and silver 3 in 5v5 flex....i'm only on weekends but I can join ya randomly for a few games if ur down...if so add me :p
: Meanwhile wildcard regions just now actually get to start doing so.
: Royal Road: Path to the Finals
Koreans already celebrating another Summoner's Cup.....I guess every region other than LCK should stop getting hyped for worlds :/....top 3 this year were clearly SKT, ROX, SSG....all Korean teams....who all topped their groups....feelsbad RIP NA :[
: Lonely silver jungle main looking for duo :c
I only play during weekends(Friday-Sunday) and don't use voice comms either. Silver 3 Adc/Top main. Add me if you are interested and i'll catch ya on Friday :]
: I need skilled summoners who care deeply about League of legends. DUO to gold (for now)
I am only on Friday-Sunday cuz of school, and I don't use voice comms, but I am S3 adc/top main. I'm usually on around 6 or 7 P.M. MST Friday-Sunday if you want to add me. I play mostly Jhin and Lucian, but can also play champs like Ashe, Twitch, Ezreal, Sivir, Urgot, Tristana. Feel free to add if ur interested.
: Silver 2 support looking for a duo partner
I am only on Friday-Sunday cuz of school, and I don't use voice comms, but I am S3 adc/top main. I'm usually on around 6 or 7 P.M. MST Friday-Sunday if you want to add me. I play mostly Jhin and Lucian, but can also play champs like Ashe, Twitch, Ezreal, Sivir, Urgot, Tristana. Feel free to add if ur interested.
: Support Main LF Team (S4)
I am only on Friday-Sunday cuz of school, and I don't use voice comms, but I am S3 adc/top main. I'm usually on around 6 or 7 P.M. MST Friday-Sunday if you want to add me. I play {{champion:202}} {{champion:236}} mostly, but can also play champs like{{champion:81}} {{champion:22}} {{champion:18}} {{champion:29}} {{champion:6}} {{champion:15}} feel free to add if ur interested.
Rozair (NA)
: So basically any new champion riot releases has a window of power and weakness
If I play mid against a malzahar I don't generally have issues...I just pick Zilean as my go to and if he ults me then I can just ult myself before I die and now he is ultless. Also, the double bombs clear out his voidlings really well, decreasing the DPS in his kit significantly. But imo I think Zilean is really good to play in my elo anyways(Mid Silver) because of his ability to make up for others(or your own) mistakes(i.e. ult, movespeed, double bomb stun) or his insane base dmg with his q.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Climb to gold
Haha I'm S2 as well and I've dropped to S3 countless times by now(6 or 7?)....but if u want I can still join ya...add me if u wish.
Leon4167 (NA)
: Somebody can beat Jax story wise? Discussion not an argument.
"Imagine if I had a real weapon"...I think Jax wins :o...of course I have no idea what the lore is for either champ so I could be wrong.
: When her headshot damage is determined by a formula of 50% + (critical chance × (1 + 0.5 × bonus critical damage))% AD when her Q has a 190 base damage +170% AD scaling at level 5, Her traps increase head shot damage by scale 190+ 70% AD Her net deals 230+80% AP Her ultimate deals 700%+200 bonus AD YEAH NO DAMAGE
Um you just restated my point, that her traps and e help her AUTO ATTACKS do damage. Think about Ezreal, yes he is adc, but a lot of his damage is also in his kit, his q does a lot, his e can do crazy damage if maxed 2nd, and even w if you go ap is really strong. The ultimates were not part of my point, my point was that Caitlyn's kit(hence, traps), help her do more damage and fits her playstyle.
morris1 (EUNE)
: "She does no damage lul" 600 damage headshot with only an Infinity Edge
You just restated my point.....
iPav (NA)
: Teemo's Blind
Welp, good thing everyone hates Teemo :P
: This game has fallen a long way
I know I will get downvoted for this but I can't help myself....if you are gonna complain about the game and not offer any solutions, why post this complaint? You just wrote a long few paragraphs complaining about a "product"(League of Legends), but offer no solution to fix it. While the argument is always there whether or not League is in a good or bad state, making a hate post doesn't help in any way.
: i say it would be fine if they didn't make it so bloody easy to spot
Or maybe make a middle ground of 4 seconds.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Womp123,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EEmEBjXa,comment-id=0016,timestamp=2016-07-10T02:39:27.304+0000) > She doesn't have much damage in her kit That's one of the most absurd things I've read in awhile.
Lol her w does no damage, her e does minimal(magic?) dmg....her q is pretty good and her ult is good but can be blocked...my point was her passive does a lot so the traps help her with that aspect.
: Cait's Traps and Turret
It's part of Caitlyn's playstyle. She doesn't have much damage in her kit other than her passive, which her kit helps her proc. Continuing in that it is her playstyle, she is also a sieger. Her traps are excellent at sieging obviously, but if she isn't using her traps to siege turrets or objectives(baron and drag), that unless you are really good at cait, her traps are useless. TL:DR It's part of her gameplay and playstyle.
: People complain about assassins and that's fine but consider this:
Yeah...um....as an adc main....when there is permanently 4 people ganking bot lane(even if I buy pinks in the tri bush)....uh no adcs are not safe at all. And with the ryze rework coming....if they have an enemy ryze mid lane...shen top maybe....permanent 5 man bot lane....I love being adc haha....
: Looking to start a low elo team
Adc/Mid Womp123....I'm usually available around 7 or 8 Mountain time. Bit off your time but if u play late nights i'm on then.
Rioter Comments
: /ALL Chat | BWOOOOOOOOOOOOONG
I'm starting to get the feeling they are running out of ideas for /all chat...I used to like watching them when there were like cosplays and art and stuff, cause I think people are amazing to spend time doing that! Now /all chat is just meh.
Show more

Womp123

Level 51 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion