: > [{quoted}](name=WorksAtAGayBar,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=En04FU8p,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-01-19T06:01:02.211+0000) > > Yes for some reason a lot of Tristana's I run into are really toxic I don't know what it is about Tristana that makes people so toxic. Maybe it's the aspect that people think she's good early game when she's actually pretty mediocre?
> [{quoted}](name=Sexy Jack Rabbit,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=En04FU8p,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-01-19T11:23:47.873+0000) > > I don't know what it is about Tristana that makes people so toxic. > Maybe it's the aspect that people think she's good early game when she's actually pretty mediocre? I'm guessing it's the whole reset aspect of her kit, kinda making her designed to get multi kills and be "the star of the show" which toxic players tend to gravitate towards.
Kythers (NA)
: from my experience toxic king {{champion:18}} extreme toxioc {{champion:119}} {{champion:96}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:145}} passive aggressive {{champion:51}} {{champion:202}} {{champion:498}} generally chill {{champion:22}} {{champion:222}} {{champion:429}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:21}} {{champion:15}} {{champion:110}} zen master {{champion:29}}
> [{quoted}](name=Kythers,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=En04FU8p,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-01-18T23:41:42.740+0000) > > from my experience > > toxic king > {{champion:18}} > > extreme toxioc > {{champion:119}} > {{champion:96}} > {{champion:67}} > {{champion:145}} > > passive aggressive > {{champion:51}} > {{champion:202}} > {{champion:498}} > > generally chill > {{champion:22}} > {{champion:222}} > {{champion:429}} > {{champion:236}} > {{champion:21}} > {{champion:15}} > {{champion:110}} > > zen master > {{champion:29}} Yes for some reason a lot of Tristana's I run into are really toxic
Rioter Comments
TGar01 (NA)
: Can we bring back skins that are not being sold anymore?? (Really want Rusty Blitzcrank)
Human Ryze should come back at least, that skin is really cool but only a handful of players have it because of it's source.
Vesarixx (NA)
: It recommended I play Kha'zix and Kayn also apparently because I played Vayne and Ezreal. I'm really not seeing how these champions are supposed to be related.
> [{quoted}](name=Vesarixx,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LVQElnaY,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-01-13T15:20:08.046+0000) > > It recommended I play Kha'zix and Kayn also apparently because I played Vayne and Ezreal. I'm really not seeing how these champions are supposed to be related. Probably based on mobility. Also Vayne and Kha'zix both have invisibility on their ults.
: [Gameplay] Cassiopeia's (W) Miasma disables Braum's ultimate
I think it and Darius' ultimates both count as leaps, which are technically coded as movement abilities if I'm not wrong.
: good jobbbb whenever I see pentakills i feel like "wow"
> [{quoted}](name=Deconstruction,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nqhUEFEd,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-07T02:21:03.076+0000) > > good jobbbb whenever I see pentakills i feel like "wow" Yea it's a huge rush of adrenaline in the moment.
Cycera (NA)
: Congrats! Well played, summoner.
> [{quoted}](name=Cycera,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nqhUEFEd,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-07T01:43:58.633+0000) > > Congrats! Well played, summoner. Thanks friend! :0
Rioter Comments
: Champion Nationality IRL
Neeko is Brazilian. She has the accent and even talks about wanting cheese bread, or Pão de Queijo, as it's called in Portuguese, which is a very popular snack in Brazil.
: Everyone raving about Bird Box as though A Quiet Place never even happened?
It's because Bird Box is based off a book and The Quiet Place is an original movie.
CLG ear (NA)
: Do the Star Guardians fight the Dark Stars?
No because Riot confirmed they are not in the same universe.
CheeSzuu (NA)
: Winter Wonder Nami should be a thing.❤
Slade25 (NA)
: How do you fight Leblanc?
Ahri is pretty good. If you can predict her dash you can charm her and get some pretty nice damage off, plus dodging the chain with your passive. Also building merc treads and banshees works well.
: Has Press the Attack disappeared?
I really like it on Ashe. 3 shots to proc it, one more shot, and then rain down with Q.
crazÿ (EUW)
: i hate new rune it's bad old runes was stronger and masteries armor penetration at the beginning it was really good this new runes make game worse
> [{quoted}](name=crazÿ,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vLTQqWht,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-12-14T20:49:29.759+0000) > > i hate new rune it's bad old runes was stronger and masteries armor penetration at the beginning it was really good this new runes make game worse Not true, comet does more damage and the CD can be reduced by frequent spellcast. Aery must return to you before you can send her out again, does less damage and also the biggest difference is that aery provides a shield
: Neeko... A great looking champion, with a broken kit.
Her kit is fine, her ratios are not. She'll be toned down a bit next patch. Her ult CD as well should be looked at, at least it's early game.
: where is the prestige christmas skin
I thought the prestige skin for the winter event is the K/DA Akali
UnJust0 (NA)
: Leblanc balanced or broken
Her chain length should not be as long as it is, especially for how much mobility she has. Also she needs a small delay before she can port back to her w or w/r. Too much safety.
Tazz57 (NA)
: 25 points short of riven border
Lmao I'm guessing you mean tokens, but good luck!
Antenora (EUW)
: Lucian needs hard nerfs, not power shifts.
> [{quoted}](name=Antenora,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Rcgi9aOK,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-11-28T21:41:34.620+0000) > > Lucian needs hard nerfs, not power shifts. I just want to be careful, I'm totally against gutting certain champs, if not all of them. I don't want another sejuani situation.
Ultrys (NA)
: Shouldnt adc's maybe be buffed up to lucian/ezreals level?
> [{quoted}](name=Ultrys,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Rcgi9aOK,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-11-28T17:01:51.748+0000) > > Shouldnt adc's maybe be buffed up to lucian/ezreals level? Like I said earlier, that's how power creep starts, we don't need to buff an entire class up to outperforming outliers.
: > [{quoted}](name=dynikus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Rcgi9aOK,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-27T23:03:19.094+0000) > > I don't think he'd really need any compensation buffs, just straight nerfs. He's so far ahead of other adcs currently, it's silly. It's more like every other adc isn't as strong.
> [{quoted}](name=Rocnation98,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Rcgi9aOK,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2018-11-28T13:44:36.815+0000) > > It's more like every other adc isn't as strong. That's how you get power creep. A good amount of adc's are fine in terms of their power.
: He's not OP. He's very very strong early game, but also weaker than other ADCs in late game. Maybe he does need a nerf, but he isn't a HUGE problem in teamfights from my experience.
> [{quoted}](name=Monstermushmush,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Rcgi9aOK,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-11-28T04:39:16.683+0000) > > He's not OP. He's very very strong early game, but also weaker than other ADCs in late game. Maybe he does need a nerf, but he isn't a HUGE problem in teamfights from my experience. With how long games aren't, early game is all he needs to get fed and end games. Tone down his early and maybe buff his late a bit if it hurts him too much.
PigDaddy (EUNE)
: The only nerf he needs is for his passive to no longer lower e cooldown or to not apply stacks of press the attack B00M he is balanced again
> [{quoted}](name=PigDaddy,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Rcgi9aOK,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-11-27T23:38:36.997+0000) > > The only nerf he needs is for his passive to no longer lower e cooldown or to not apply stacks of press the attack > B00M he is balanced again Yes, I think one of the biggest issues is how fast he can proc Press the Attack with his passive, it's a huge amount of burst for how easy he can proc it.
: I love watching Fizz and Brand feed in lane then one shot me anyway
3/4 still means he has 3 kills worth of gold. But I will agree with you that I think Fizz' ult should not slow, knock up and then slow again with how much mobility that champion has.
Rioter Comments
: how was the sejuani rework successful?
One of the positives I can see is they took some power oflut of her ult and could place it into the rest of her kit. Her old ult restricted Riot from a lot changes they could make. Since it was so powerful.
Dr Dog (NA)
: not when you take into account she grabs cutlass early and bork, aug is really nice on ashe
> [{quoted}](name=Dr Dog,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E8PltMLx,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-11-13T20:50:08.937+0000) > > not when you take into account she grabs cutlass early and bork, aug is really nice on ashe No I'm saying isn't there a point in the game where augment doesn't actually work when you get enough crit, I'm aware early game it might be useful but late game doesn't it seem like you're playing without a keystone?
Dr Dog (NA)
: im gonna say it ahead of time, thank you for being able to choose stats with runes
Doesn't augment on ashe become useless after her slow becomes more powerful than it?
iDonutx (NA)
: Victorious Skin?
As long as you reached gold in one que and have honor rank 2 by the end of the season you will get the skin. You need to wait a bit tho, as it's not instant, and you will get the champion as well if you don't own them already.
: > [{quoted}](name=Kalikko,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5R8782qH,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-10T06:51:17.339+0000) > > By reverse, most supports have zero control over their lane. No, unless your adc is a complete monkey supports have all control of the lane. It doesn't matter who the better adc is because what matters is the better support player. Long as the adc is decent you should have no zero issues besides champion match ups.
> [{quoted}](name=2Charmnot2Charm,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5R8782qH,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-11-10T07:10:28.112+0000) > > No, unless your adc is a complete monkey supports have all control of the lane. It doesn't matter who the better adc is because what matters is the better support player. > > Long as the adc is decent you should have no zero issues besides champion match ups. This is very true. Lost a game against a Jinx who was absolutely awful, had almost 100 CS down even though she had 8 kills up just because her support Vel'koz was insanely good.
: Did you even read the context?
> [{quoted}](name=Who Fed Ru,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1Fog1cIE,comment-id=000700000000,timestamp=2018-11-08T18:07:49.836+0000) > > Did you even read the context? Ah I just did. I suppose we will see how it plans out.
Ryzê (NA)
: Remove "last hit assistance" from Zed's passive
It's very annoying, since shoving him under tower should give you an advantage but he just farms safely and laughs as he gets almost all of them with his manaless spells and autos.
Lilithh (NA)
: Leblanc got nerfed... today
> [{quoted}](name=Toki Lily,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1Fog1cIE,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-11-08T05:02:34.592+0000) > > Leblanc got nerfed... today 10 damage of her w is not a meaningful nerf
Rioter Comments
The Iceborn (EUNE)
: Breathtaking NEW Skins, Lissandra <3
DEFINITELY GOING TO BE PLAYING LISSANDRA MORE.
: Kay-Da or Kay Dee Ay
They literally say Kay Dee Aye in the song
: Is Zoe x Kayn actually possible?
: Can Pyke's Heal have a slight activation delay?
Did they ever fix where he knows if a place is awarded just because his passive doesn't start? I really dislike that. I understand it's to keep things consistant but with vision being so low now a days, knowing a bush is warded so easily is a huge advantage.
: Riot - Can we get some feedback about the invisible assets? They're kind of important to playing.
Rioter Comments
Shåwn (NA)
: Look at this 2013 video of Scarra on Zed , 9-1-1 with 317 farm at 28 mins, lvl 18 vs lvl 14 vayne
Wow that was so pleasant to watch, like genuinely nice seeing a teamfight last that long and not seeing a grey screen with "2000 damage in .68 seconds" I never really got to experience that phase of league but I'd really like to.
: Possible buffs to Shyvana that could make her more viable
Just be careful putting too many buffs at once. The CD decrease and increased ad might be a bit much
: Gib me a LeBlanc skin after 3 years and I’ll be okay with a new Jinx skin :(
> [{quoted}](name=Fisher No Chains,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=M3WEZX3K,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2018-09-09T13:14:41.915+0000) > > Gib me a LeBlanc skin after 3 years and I’ll be okay with a new Jinx skin :( I remember a long time ago seeing a Rioter post something about a Legendary LeBlanc skin called Mafia LeBlanc. I wonder if that is somewhere within their skin department.
: Hey, if you're a laner, don't do this.
: I don't play top, but that's because playing against bruisers and stat checking tanks is super unfun, so every top lane champ is my answer there. Jungle: {{champion:77}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:64}} {{champion:56}} {{champion:72}} {{champion:2}} {{champion:5}} {{champion:104}} {{champion:79}} {{champion:19}} Mid: {{champion:90}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:268}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:38}} {{champion:13}} {{champion:91}} ADC: {{champion:145}} {{champion:202}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:51}} {{champion:429}} {{champion:96}} {{champion:110}} {{champion:29}} {{champion:21}} Support: {{champion:117}} {{champion:37}} {{champion:12}} {{champion:201}} {{champion:412}} {{champion:555}} {{champion:9}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:43}} {{champion:497}}{{champion:63}}
> [{quoted}](name=Actual Trash,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=T98hsjY3,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-08-31T04:27:44.698+0000) > > I don&#x27;t play top, but that&#x27;s because playing against bruisers and stat checking tanks is super unfun, so every top lane champ is my answer there. > > Jungle: {{champion:77}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:64}} {{champion:56}} {{champion:72}} {{champion:2}} {{champion:5}} {{champion:104}} {{champion:79}} {{champion:19}} > > Mid: {{champion:90}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:268}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:38}} {{champion:13}} {{champion:91}} > > ADC: {{champion:145}} {{champion:202}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:51}} {{champion:429}} {{champion:96}} {{champion:110}} {{champion:29}} {{champion:21}} > > Support: {{champion:117}} {{champion:37}} {{champion:12}} {{champion:201}} {{champion:412}} {{champion:555}} {{champion:9}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:43}} {{champion:497}}{{champion:63}} Why do you say Lux? Just curious.
Muzzrah (NA)
: When you say strong in each role do you mean when they are ahead, or when the meta favors the champion?
> [{quoted}](name=Muzzrah,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=T98hsjY3,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-30T23:09:33.416+0000) > > When you say strong in each role do you mean when they are ahead, or when the meta favors the champion? Meta
Ache (NA)
: Good Luck Skin?
Star Guardian or Classic Ahri.
Rioter Comments
Show more

WorksAtAGayBar

Level 116 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion