YaraOwO (NA)
: Its funny how jg can be the most important role in the game even after having their XP gutted.
Oh boy the upvote bots. I'm gonna guess this one doesn't get deleted though. Since the mods upvoted botted and it fits their narrative.
Bijeesny (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Worst JG Wins,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NQgEdxdV,comment-id=000d0000,timestamp=2020-01-19T06:42:32.726+0000) > > Where did you get the idea URF was supposed to be broken. URF is supposed to be fun, not unplayable. When you give all champs almost 100% cdr and make their spells cost no mana + rapid gold gen., what do you think it's gonna happen? A lot of champs will be broken. Thats the goal of the gamemode, to be a fast-paced mess where every1 are running around throwing spells left and right with no restrictions. Are you seriously expecting riot to balance champs around that gamemode? Then ohhh boy you gonna wait a long time since at least half of the champion roster is broken in urf.
> [{quoted}](name=Bijeesny,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NQgEdxdV,comment-id=000d00000000,timestamp=2020-01-19T12:57:12.325+0000) > > When you give all champs almost 100% cdr and make their spells cost no mana + rapid gold gen., what do you think it's gonna happen? A lot of champs will be broken. Thats the goal of the gamemode, to be a fast-paced mess where every1 are running around throwing spells left and right with no restrictions. > > Are you seriously expecting riot to balance champs around that gamemode? Then ohhh boy you gonna wait a long time since at least half of the champion roster is broken in urf. You realize they actually do balance patches for URF [https://eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/patch/patch-921-notes](https://eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/patch/patch-921-notes). The goal of the game mode is to be fun. Not Broken. This i a straight up fact. Not an opinion. Stop downingvoting facts and upvoting lies JFC Edit: The also frequently disable champs that are as broken as Yuumi in URF, One of all ect. Again i don't expect them to do it. They ACTUALLY DO IT.
pwc2016 (NA)
: Jungle is literally just bad Midlane
How can JG be bad midlane when JG is bad support. We are literally in the middle of a meta where Sup has better ganking champs and more early combat stats from items then JG does and they have plenty of ability to just roam all the time. It's funny watching the challenger streamers and realizing Pyke, Naut and Leo gank more then junglers do.
RaQqa (EUNE)
: U definetly didn't play ap {{champion:64}} on urf don't u ? :D
> [{quoted}](name=RaQqa,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NQgEdxdV,comment-id=0014,timestamp=2020-01-18T21:47:12.227+0000) > > U definetly didn't play ap {{champion:64}} on urf don't u ? :D U haven't played against a Yuumi yet have you?
Elohaven (NA)
: It's URF. There's far more worse/cancerous champs than Yuumi in it. URF shouldn't be a balanced hence the all randomness is fair.
> [{quoted}](name=Elohaven,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NQgEdxdV,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2020-01-18T15:24:32.806+0000) > > It's URF. There's far more worse/cancerous champs than Yuumi in it. > URF shouldn't be a balanced hence the all randomness is fair. Yuumi is by far the most cancerous champ to ever grace URF.
Netorare (EUNE)
: I hope you know that URF is supposed to be broken right? What's with all these dipshits making posts and saying "insert champ name" broken in URF. ITS FUCKING URF, EVERYTHING IS SUPPOSED TO BE BROKEN THATS THE POINT OF THE GAME MODE YOU DIPSHITS. Fucking degenarates...
> [{quoted}](name=Netorare,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NQgEdxdV,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2020-01-18T13:01:52.951+0000) > > I hope you know that URF is supposed to be broken right? > What's with all these dipshits making posts and saying "insert champ name" broken in URF. > ITS FUCKING URF, EVERYTHING IS SUPPOSED TO BE BROKEN THATS THE POINT OF THE GAME MODE YOU DIPSHITS. > Fucking degenarates... It's literally not
Sylaelque (EUW)
: Why do you crying so seriously? ARURF is stupid game mode after all without any balance. I loved to play {{champion:350}} so much until patch 9.24 and sadly these changes are ruined all good Yuumi players. She's only good in low elos because you can't play actively against good players and she has worst slow(cc) duration compare to other supports and her heal stack removed which is so horrible for bad situations. {{sticker:sg-janna}}
> [{quoted}](name=Sylaelque,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NQgEdxdV,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2020-01-18T13:07:15.487+0000) > > Why do you crying so seriously? ARURF is stupid game mode after all without any balance. > > I loved to play {{champion:350}} so much until patch 9.24 and sadly these changes are ruined all good Yuumi players. > She's only good in low elos because you can't play actively against good players and she has worst slow(cc) duration compare to other supports and her heal stack removed which is so horrible for bad situations. {{sticker:sg-janna}} Meanwhile in reality she is the only so broken you can play her with your feet and get Plat
Bijeesny (EUNE)
: Are you legit complaining about a champ being broken in a gamemode which is supposed to be broken?
> [{quoted}](name=Bijeesny,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NQgEdxdV,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2020-01-18T13:25:17.858+0000) > > Are you legit complaining about a champ being broken in a gamemode which is supposed to be broken? Where did you get the idea URF was supposed to be broken. URF is supposed to be fun, not unplayable.
: > [{quoted}](name=BONUS DMG 2NOOBS,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6z50g1G7,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-18T20:17:54.698+0000) > > Because r%%%%%ed laners whined for 2 years. They couldn't learn to play safe when they didnt know location of enemy jungler. Now the role is so dumpstered jungle mains are quitting or learning new roles. RIOT will fix in season11 maybe? Meanwhile the crybabies laners can get auto filled to jungle and learn to play the role that they ruined. Stop blaming it on the laners and blame on who's actually at fault: Riot, yet again. They've drastically reduced vision potential, drastically increased vision denial, and keep pushing things to be more and more early game focused. Chill on your bias and realize that Riot's been driving their game into the ground for the sake of viewer experience centered around pro play for the past 6+ years. Everyone's experience is fucked, even ADC and midlane who are inarguably stronger than early seasons.
> [{quoted}](name=WoonStruck,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6z50g1G7,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2020-01-18T22:57:58.257+0000) > > Stop blaming it on the laners and blame on who's actually at fault: Riot, yet again. > > They've drastically reduced vision potential, drastically increased vision denial, and keep pushing things to be more and more early game focused. > > Chill on your bias and realize that Riot's been driving their game into the ground for the sake of viewer experience centered around pro play for the past 6+ years. Everyone's experience is fucked, even ADC and midlane who are inarguably stronger than early seasons. Riot's just listen to vocal members of the league community and what they had to say. Then giving those players what they want. Riot didn't look at numbers and be like Oh looks like JG is OP nerf. No popular streamers like Hashinshin, T1, Imaqtpie bitched to thousands of viewers daily for years. Then those viewers spammed the same things on Reddit, here, in LCS chat ect ect. Then Riot was well guess we nerf JG, then again, then again, then again....
Azeranth (NA)
: You have no awareness of the enormous chasm between the game you're playing and the game laners are playing. Its nothing alike, even a little bit. You farm, and the farm available to you is a function of how quickly you can collect it, a lane farms, and its a function of how long can they collect it for. You farm in a way that you can squeeze more into your route, a laner fights to squeeze more out of the fixed timings they can not influence. The jungle XP needs a nerf, because farming isn't an active risk for a jungler in the same way it is for a lane. You want to just afk farm in your jungle and never see the enemy, cool, congrats, you are rewarded proportional to the risk. Top lane can't kill extra creeps because they're ass blasting their matchup. Jungle can. Its not the threat that the jungle will be unstoppable, but that the jungle will be uninterruptible. Jungle has had plenty of times where there was little that could be done to upset the rhythm of the game for them. They would be X amount of useful at Y times. Thats just how it was. "Jungle can't carry, wah" well, careful what you wish for cause you got it. These changes are the changes needed to let jungle play as a carry role. A system of farm and xp, where getting fucked over early can permanently cripple you're ability to continue farming, recover, or do anytihng other than just roll over, give everything up, and suffer. The difference is, in a lane, I have a tower that will protect me, but give them hundred more gold if it falls. You don't like to get 5 man invaded and you can't do anything? Well I died once solo and can never approach or contest the freezing wave. Hey thanks for coming to break the freeze btw. I'm really glad the only time you have in your path is to make a kill happen. Not every gank needs to be a kill, or even try to be a kill. But, junglers just don't understand the concept of having to fight for access to your resources. Your camps will still be there when you're done scrapping in the river. My wave will not
> [{quoted}](name=Azeranth,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=gy3cHu7h,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2020-01-19T04:20:34.878+0000) > > You have no awareness of the enormous chasm between the game you're playing and the game laners are playing. Its nothing alike, even a little bit. > The irony LUL
afmghost (NA)
: Tom Brady sits in endzone and cries during one point deficit during Titans game
Guess at least this thread shows which mod has the upvote bots
Jikker (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=KnightLakega,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mtLEoypA,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2020-01-13T22:18:17.360+0000) > > lolololololololol....... > > My Fix WAS to remove it... The whole concept and point was that it has literally no place in league... others can (or well could of if you hadn't removed it), **DISCUSSED** and gave **OTHER OPINIONS** besides removing.. But you know.. that'd actually you know.. oh whats was the word.. create a **DISCUSSION**.... > > You can't have a discussion about a mechanic in league if you keep removing them before a discussion is started... {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} Please see my response above for how it could have been done better. Saying it doesn't belong in League is fine, but facts and evidence to back it up instead of complaints are what is expected in an analysis thread. Repost your thread here in GD and it will be fine. > [{quoted}](name=KnightLakega,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mtLEoypA,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-13T22:21:47.129+0000) > > I see 15 right now on the first 2 pages alone that shouldn't be there... the rage threads about Aphelios, more rage threads about items, blah blah blah none of which are promoting any type of discussion or give any suggestions.... > > But you know.. those are fine... but my legit thread discussing unlimited stacking and why it's not good for league needs to be trashed lolololol.. good logic.. much funny. Have you reported them? I personally have not had much time to mod today as a lot of real life commitments have taken my time; because we are a volunteer team it can sometimes take a bit of time to reach a certain report in the queue. If you do not report them however, do not be surprised if they are not removed since we probably literally do not realize they exist. The reason your thread was removed and the others have not -- someone reported your thread so we became aware of it.
> [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mtLEoypA,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-14T00:18:58.834+0000) > > Please see my response above for how it could have been done better. Saying it doesn't belong in League is fine, but facts and evidence to back it up instead of complaints are what is expected in an analysis thread. Repost your thread here in GD and it will be fine. But his argument isn't that of fact but rather philosophical first principles. It can't actually be "backed up" with facts as it's being postulated as an inherent truth, it can't neither be proven or disprove. It makes no sense to ask people to use "Facts and evidence" when we don't have accurate statics offered to us by Riot or anyway to prove arbitrary concepts as "unhealthy for the game" Ironically any time Riot has a survey it's filled purely with questions about what people feel are good first principles for FUN in League. They never ask about the "facts or evidence" because they already have that. What they don't have is our opinions about what makes us enjoy or dislike the game.
afmghost (NA)
: Tom Brady sits in endzone and cries during one point deficit during Titans game
Analogy is dogshit Tom Brady is being paid Tom Brady's teammates are all paid professionals Tom Brady's teammates listen to him or the coach when he yells at them for running the route wrong. His teammates don't go "OMG you're so toxic muted." Tom Brady has a lot of say in his teammates Tom Brady teammates would lose their jobs if they started picking Daisy's in the middle of the play Tom Brady teammates don't randomly disconnect from the play Tom Brady isn't forced to stay in the game when his team is down 40-7 in the 4th quarter, while his teammates aren't even trying.
I3Iame (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Worst JG Wins,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iFrYpTfE,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2020-01-18T17:58:12.641+0000) > > Every Akali player- My champ is being nerfed from God Tier to S+ Tier this isn't fair REEEEEEEEE > Every other league player- Yeah must suck /rolleyes Like I said, I don't care if she's overpowered or not, only if she's actually fun to play.
> [{quoted}](name=I3Iame,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iFrYpTfE,comment-id=00040001,timestamp=2020-01-18T20:47:48.502+0000) > > Like I said, I don't care if she's overpowered or not, only if she's actually fun to play. Bro. Her shroud is and her impossible to dodge on 70 ping ulti is the biggest part of of what makes her OP. Like she still shits on 95% of the champs in the game. She just has some counterplay and doesn't auto win lane vs melee. She's still super oppressive and still has a top 5% kit with top 10% numbers and is a flex pick. Like the champ is bonkers and you're acting like giving he some minor counterplay guts her or removes her 18 dash and 15 move speed buffs
Rioter Comments
I3Iame (EUW)
: Akali Nerf Short Rant
Every Akali player- My champ is being nerfed from God Tier to S+ Tier this isn't fair REEEEEEEEE Every other league player- Yeah must suck /rolleyes
: Neeko disguised as Sett
You want a good one. When Neeko clones Kayn she shows as preform Kayn even after Kayn gets form.
: Now when you gut Akali...
> [{quoted}](name=consensuaI clown,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1UZ10xLs,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-01-17T19:36:51.988+0000) > > It's not fair that Akali mains are the only one who should feel desperate for their champion getting demolished by riot. Those are hard nerfs even for me Wut? Like champ still does too much damage with her Passive and Q. Just because you can now flash Akali R on 70 ping and she has some minor counterplay only available to a handful of champs isn't gonna make this champ balanced. She is being brought down from god tier to S+ tier. Like these nerfs don't really change much
: hashinshi literaly quit toplane and swap to midlane, Does riot need any more signes That this role fuking suck ?
> [{quoted}](name=TTg Scirocco3,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YofrPd9b,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2020-01-17T16:31:09.822+0000) > > hashinshi literaly quit toplane and swap to midlane, Does riot need any more signes That this role fuking suck ? OP.gg shows he has 17 top, 2 mid and 1 adc games in his last 20. He also lost both his midlane games so meh In a bit of Irony Hashinshin actually no long Queue JG as his secondary role. Guess which role is actually dogshit right now. Hint it's not top
: Tell me How's toplane not hardest lane to carry a game from to the point of near being useless.
In any elo below diamond top is by far the best role for carrying. Learn to split and auto win 90% of your games if you're the better top. Especially this season with double herald and the absurdly poor balanced XP gains top and mid get.
Meddler (NA)
: I also think it's likely she'll need buffs somewhere to compensate. We've cut a lot of stuff off Akali post VGU though and she's remained an ongoing problem, despite concerns that each round of nerfs would definitely kill her. For this round would much rather cut hard and then see where she lands rather than speculative buff at the same time and increase the odds we buff incorrectly and extend problems further.
> [{quoted}](name=Meddler,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=obERLZ8Z,comment-id=0009000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-17T18:48:33.998+0000) > > I also think it's likely she'll need buffs somewhere to compensate. Have you guys ever consider solo Q win rates especially those in lower ELO aren't good indications of power level. I know every time i see Akali in lower elo(silver/gold) i never think she is anywhere close to weak, i think wow this champ does way too much sustained damage for a hyper mobile burst assassin and is way to hard for melee to trade with in lane.
: LP Gain/Loss affected by AFK players
The problem is Riot uses an Elo system. Elo is zero sum, meaning the other team gains as many points as you lose. In order for they to reduce the points you lost they would have to do one of 3 things 1) Reduce the points gained by the other team(not fair at all) 2) Increase the points lost by the AFK offender(not fair to those who legitimately DC an easy to troll with) 3) adopt a new system. This one could potential work. But i highly doubt Riot would do it. Also, Inb4 the mods delete this thread for no reason
: "Lee sin falls off later" Does he tho?
They amount of damage you do is irrelevant if you can't apply it, It becomes hard for Lee to apply his damage late game. Same reason Kassadin is a late game champ despite not having bad base damages, it's hard for him to apply those damages early. You know what doesn't make sense though. The fact that a hyper moblie, burst god with a point and click AOE CC, still somehow gets to outduel champs like Rek'sai and Udyr in early game skirmishers while also having better sustain clearing JG camps.
: Completed 7/8 2020 missions, missing the last one
They've been adding 1 mission per day. Expect to get your last mission in a few hours
: > [{quoted}](name=Worst JG Wins,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EQ5w3tmE,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2020-01-15T03:15:49.103+0000) > > Soy doesn't block estrogen it replaces it with Phyto**estrogen** (plant produced estrogen) instead and lowers your testosterone levels > > [https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/foods-that-lower-testosterone#section1](https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/foods-that-lower-testosterone#section1) > > TL:DR Soy makes you act more like a female and is really bad for your hormone levels unless you're a post menopause woman. Look at this beta nerd. I'm over trying to be light hearted and jocular and this nerds is trying to debunk me. Look at this shit, this dude is straight up lying. >For example, one study in 35 men found that drinking soy protein isolate for 54 days resulted in decreased testosterone levels. Is that the best evidence you have? From the same webpage. >In fact, one large review of 15 studies found that soy foods had no effect on testosterone levels in men Then the summary: >Animal and human studies have found that certain compounds in soy-based foods may decrease testosterone levels, but research is still inconclusive. Just pathetic.
> [{quoted}](name=AllenPCarlson,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EQ5w3tmE,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2020-01-15T03:32:58.129+0000) > > Look at this beta nerd. I'm over trying to be light hearted and jocular and this nerds is trying to debunk me. Look at this shit, this dude is straight up lying. > > Is that the best evidence you have? From the same webpage. > > Then the summary: > > Just pathetic. Really cause it seems obvious that you trying to print your dogmatic propaganda on a forum about a video game and rage emotionally cause you got too much soy
: Are Soy Boys the REAL Alpha Males?
Soy doesn't block estrogen it replaces it with Phyto**estrogen** (plant produced estrogen) instead and lowers your testosterone levels [https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/foods-that-lower-testosterone#section1](https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/foods-that-lower-testosterone#section1) >Soy foods are also high in phytoestrogens, which are plant-based substances that mimic the effects of estrogen in your body by altering hormone levels and potentially reducing testosterone. TL:DR Soy makes you act more like a female and is really bad for your hormone levels unless you're a post menopause woman.
Jikker (NA)
: How does Sett body slam Galio?
> [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eKmmHALq,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-01-14T23:44:46.175+0000) > > I feel like this is the new "how does Teemo blind Lee Sin?" sort of question. But seriously, give me your explanations. I'm curious > Teemo changes his poison to one that removes Hearing rather then Sight. Obvious duh
: If you weren't lazy you could literally look up my game history and tally up the Support vs Jungle games in the last 2-3 months, since I play them almost exclusively.
> [{quoted}](name=Illabethe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9KVo1YZ5,comment-id=000300000000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-15T02:10:09.737+0000) > > If you weren't lazy you could literally look up my game history and tally up the Support vs Jungle games in the last 2-3 months, since I play them almost exclusively. Yeah i'm saying you're lying and queue support
: Are you clicking "Top" then trying to find him? Or are you searching his name without selecting any "sort by roles" first?
> [{quoted}](name=MissRippedJeans,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HRtxjVzT,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-14T20:32:21.877+0000) > > Are you clicking "Top" then trying to find him? Or are you searching his name without selecting any "sort by roles" first? Nah it fixed itself. Guess it was just bugged for the first hour or whatever
: Setts Calling Card
> [{quoted}](name=SaltProof,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=uQGNwkx2,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-01-14T17:40:48.438+0000) > > has anyone opened setts card yet. I'm at school and dying to know what's in it! I opened it and it unlocked Sett for me. But Sett is currently disabled with no reason given.
RtClick (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Worst JG Wins,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9KVo1YZ5,comment-id=00010003,timestamp=2020-01-14T16:11:40.615+0000) > > I had a game once where i went 17/0/8 and got a 1 v 4 Quadra kill. > My top and mid were flaming me all game for being a bad JG because they both lost 1 v 1. You didn't really say anything that indicated that you're not a bad jg though. Kda doesn't win games. I can't tell you how many times a kda jgr's has fucked me over. Coming and ganking a difficult volatile melee matchup, taking the kill, then not helping me push the wave leaving me weak and overextended with the wave froze on their side. And worse, let's say the enemy laner tps back after buying, with me overextended, with my tp down. And my jg never comes back to repeat gank or help push the wave under tower. There are some lane matchups, that that, by itself, wins the lane for the enemy without further jg interference either way.
> [{quoted}](name=RtClick,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9KVo1YZ5,comment-id=000100030000,timestamp=2020-01-14T17:21:48.956+0000) > > You didn't really say anything that indicated that you're not a bad jg though. Kda doesn't win games. I can't tell you how many times a kda jgr's has fucked me over. Coming and ganking a > difficult volatile melee matchup, taking the kill, then not helping me push the wave leaving me weak and overextended with the wave froze on their side. And worse, let's say the enemy laner tps back after buying, with me overextended, with my tp down. And my jg never comes back to repeat gank or help push the wave under tower. There are some lane matchups, that that, by itself, wins the lane for the enemy without further jg interference either way. Jungler - i 1 v 9ed the game Laner - But did you win my lane for me Jungler - Nah i won bot for bot and hard 1 v 9ed the game Laner - but i lost my lane 1 v 1, you're a bad Jungler Jungler - ...
Rioter Comments
: Say it's not true all you want. I rarely get Jungle even though I Queue it. Literally Queue every game Support/Jungle, and get 96% Support.
> [{quoted}](name=Illabethe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9KVo1YZ5,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-14T18:42:10.540+0000) > > Say it's not true all you want. I rarely get Jungle even though I Queue it. Literally Queue every game Support/Jungle, and get 96% Support. I haven't gotten my secondary role, let alone been filled into another role since S8. Considering you're currently playing in the same elo bracket as me i highly doubt your story. Not only that anytime i Q mid or top i will be autofilled JG the first game.
BigFBear (EUW)
: As Jungler you need to mute your team if game is starting to get difficult because they will blame and flame you for EVERYTHING 100% And that is super tilting. It was always like that but this meta it's even worse. No matter what elo. Now matter how hard your laners suck. YOU are the reason they lose. Not them, YOU! Ask ANY jungler and they will agree to this. No other role is more blamed than jungle.
> [{quoted}](name=BigFBear,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9KVo1YZ5,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-01-14T06:22:43.151+0000) > > As Jungler you need to mute your team if game is starting to get difficult because they will blame and flame you for EVERYTHING 100% > And that is super tilting. > It was always like that but this meta it's even worse. > No matter what elo. > Now matter how hard your laners suck. > YOU are the reason they lose. Not them, YOU! > Ask ANY jungler and they will agree to this. > No other role is more blamed than jungle. I had a game once where i went 17/0/8 and got a 1 v 4 Quadra kill. My top and mid were flaming me all game for being a bad JG because they both lost 1 v 1.
Neamean (NA)
: Option 4 play River Shen, with Jungle xp so bad you could probably keep up with enemy level and gank a ton.
> [{quoted}](name=Neamean,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=N9tvLtho,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2020-01-14T06:35:16.376+0000) > > Option 4 play River Shen, with Jungle xp so bad you could probably keep up with enemy level and gank a ton. I'm 100% win rate on River Teemo this season. It's the new meta
: How many patches until Ekko and Olaf nerfs?
Olaf definitely doesn't need nerfs. Olaf doesn't have good win rates or even that high of a pick rate in any elo Typically when Olaf is actually good he becomes viable top. He has sub 1% pick rate top.
: > [{quoted}](name=FazerPowerZ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Y5mEAxsh,comment-id=0011,timestamp=2020-01-12T22:09:06.571+0000) > > Sooooo We talk about aphelios being broken. What about yasuo? Hes insanely broken. {{champion:157}} Yasuo isnt broken, he is just poorly designed. Theres a difference. Aphelios is actually over powered.
> [{quoted}](name=Malix Farwin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Y5mEAxsh,comment-id=00110000,timestamp=2020-01-13T02:17:28.148+0000) > > Yasuo isnt broken, he is just poorly designed. Theres a difference. Aphelios is actually over powered. The Crit item changes definitely broke Yasuo again.
Bârd (NA)
: Now that you're creating clients for other games (LOR), TFT should not be on the LOL client.
They actually can't do that, because TFT and League share rewards that are usable in both game modes. Little Legends are usable in ARAM and emotes and used in both. Well they could i guess but it's definitely not worth the time and money it would take
Keiaga (NA)
: There's plenty of low elo players that probably have a 20% winrate as well. A few lucky or unlucky examples don't change his poor average.
> [{quoted}](name=Keiaga,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Y5mEAxsh,comment-id=0000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-12T21:56:27.673+0000) > > There's plenty of low elo players that probably have a 20% winrate as well. A few lucky or unlucky examples don't change his poor average. Yes it actually does with your comment "If a champion is only good when played by a handful of Korean challengers" There is plenty of "good" {{champion:523}} in lower elo and regions that aren't Korea. If you let him through you basically playing Russian Roulette with one of the most OP champs in LOL history.
Keiaga (NA)
: If a champion is only good when played by a handful of Korean challengers then for all intents and purposes the champ is bad. Whether I'm iron or hypothetically a North American Master, I'd be dealing with a 48ish% winrate aphelios average. Seems more like you're deluded if you think a Korean challengers aphelios is coming to get you
> [{quoted}](name=Keiaga,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Y5mEAxsh,comment-id=00000000000000010000,timestamp=2020-01-12T18:30:22.152+0000) > > If a champion is only good when played by a handful of Korean challengers then for all intents and purposes the champ is bad. > It's not at all there is plenty of players in low elo that can easily pilot him to 70% win rate.
: If you havent seen the reddit post about aphelio's Banrate on reddit here you go
Dang that's crazy. Fun fact he barely has 51% win rate in that elo. Crazy how the most broken champ in at least the past 5 years barely beats 50% win rate. It's almost like pick/ban in master+ is the best indication of power level and not win rates. Also, crazy that it's still this way after he has been nerfed twice in 2 patches.
Kazekiba (NA)
: He has next to no CC and zero mobility. Hes overtuned, and 10.1 nerfed him a little bit to compensate, but I don't get where people are getting these "Aphelios Is a ranged tanky support assassin artillery juggernaut mage Carry" rants from except the same cause of every rant like it; Aphelios is new
> [{quoted}](name=Kazekiba,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vffR0qwr,comment-id=0001000000010000,timestamp=2020-01-10T21:05:00.675+0000) > > He has next to no CC You make joke
: I read that thread...so let me ask to counter that: If someone adamantly agrees that 2+2=5, and you say they're wrong, what are you contributing? Obviously there's proof that 2+2=4. However, there's always exceptions...there's actually a way to "prove" 2+2=5, mathematically, and even though we know it's wrong by any other standard, that proof does unfortunately exist. People broke calculus. Google it, i'm not shitting you. The "slap fight" is essentially right here: I have just told you the proof exists...and obviously, you're correct that 2+2=4...but neither one of us are actually contributing jack shit here. It's going nowhere. This discussion is fruitless, and of course, completely off topic from the actual subject (why it's actually important that people know what math is, and suggestions for what to fucking do when things aren't correct) As for your original topic...that's me being nice about it. Cause your actual topic was "I fucking quit, people suck at math" And that's not even attempting to facilitate a civil discussion...that's a rant. It belongs in Rant. I petition Ulanopo to just start moving all these to RANT instead of deleting them, unless the name sticks out as someone spamming when they get moved. :P
> [{quoted}](name=ChaosReyn,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=bXNt48Fz,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2020-01-12T02:07:25.696+0000) > > I read that thread...so let me ask to counter that: > > If someone adamantly agrees that 2+2=5, and you say they're wrong, what are you contributing? Obviously there's proof that 2+2=4. So your argument is if someone comes into a thread and shouts factually incorrect statements the thread should be delete? Do you really not understand how blatantly abusable and obviously terrible this idea is? >Cause your actual topic was "I fucking quit, people suck at math" And that's not even attempting to facilitate a civil discussion...that's a rant. It belongs in Rant. Wasn't my topic. That was also a clickbait title in the thread OP explained why after playing JG since s2 he no longer wished to continue playing it. Then a few of the forum warriors came in and started spouting false statments and saying nonsense response that weren't productive and factually false. Then the mods deleted it because those few forum warriors came in spouting factually false info and picking fights with everyone. HAD ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO do with the OP. So someone who spent a good amount of time writing a detailed explanation of why he doesn't like the current state of the game and was upvoted by like 80 people got his thread deleted because people that disagreed with his opinion came in and started "slap fighting". How is that fair to the OP? Also moving threads to Rant is deleting. Rant is a containment board, not a place of legit discussion.
Ulanopo (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Worst JG Wins,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=bXNt48Fz,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2020-01-12T01:52:30.779+0000) > > So let me ask mister mod. > > When someone says 2+2=5 am i not allowed to say that it's wrong? if the person responses with and says 2+2=5 again am i slap fighting with him when he is being told he is wrong. That's a straw man, as nothing under discussion in that thread was something that could be objectively proven. Now, before you say that jungle experience is demonstrably too low, keep in mind you have yet to offer any proof beyond [appeals to authority](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_authority) (X jungler says jungle sux), [argumentum ad populum](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_authority) (everyone says jungle exp is too low) or [anecdotes](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Observer_bias) (I saw a game in which X happened). >Also is "slap fighting" a technical term or are you "slap fighting" with me? Obviously it isn't a technical term, but a phrase I use when two or more people are arguing past each other. > Is typing with emotion or flair against the forum rules? Again, hyperbole. Those things aren't forbidden, but they do often interfere with productive discussions. > Does typing with flair make a discussion about gameplay stop being about gameplay? Depends on what you mean by "flair". When we review a thread, quality of discussion is an aspect we consider. Bickering, antagonistic responses and resorting to common rhetorical tricks and logical fallacies all reduce the quality. > Why do you cherry pick comments out of a thread. Make up some bullshit 80% number that we both know is false and use it as a justification for deleting the whole thread instead of pruning or deleting comments? I didn't prune it because the thread was beyond salvaging. Let's look at your post here in DtB. In my lock message on the other thread, I posed a non-exhaustive number of questions I would consider relevant to a productive discussion on the issue of relative exp between lunglers and laners. Your reply to me answered none of them. >BULLSHIT THE PROBLEM IS JUNGLE XP TOO LOW BECAUSE IT WAS NERFED AND TOP AND MID WERE BUFFED AND IT'S TOO HIGH CREATING A MASSIVE ROLE IMBALANCE IN THE GAME. THE PROBLEM DEFINE IS DEFINED. **WHAT YOU SAID IS A BUNCH OF BULLSHIT** How exactly do you expect me to respond to that? Did you believe I would just roll over and accept your thesis? You seem to think that a bunch of capital letters are going to accomplish anything. I'm afraid that isn't the case. >Or are you just to lazy to to your volunteer job properly? This is an [ad hominem](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem), by the way.
> [{quoted}](name=Ulanopo,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=bXNt48Fz,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2020-01-12T02:21:56.496+0000) > > That's a straw man, as nothing under discussion in that thread was something that could be objectively proven. False there is plenty of statements that are easily falsifiable. Such as "Top can't be level 8 while JG is still 5" This claim is false and this is a fact. Stop downvoting facts and lying >Now, before you say that jungle experience is demonstrably too low, keep in mind you have yet to offer any proof beyond Every statement in gameplay is part opinion. Even those backed up with facts and statistics. No where did i state factually JG XP was too low i expressed it as an opinion. But it's like someone says it's hot outside and you say "hot" isn't objective blah blah blah ect and i say have you been outside. You can't call something hyperbole when you don't even know if it's true or not.
Ulanopo (NA)
: Are you talking about "Quitting league till Jungle Xp is fixed"? Yeah, I looked though that thread and there was pretty much only people yelling at each other. > Season 9 jg was incredibly strong... you lost all credit complaining about season 9, when the jg role actually was super game changing. > Couldn't even get 2 sentences in before lying. Every high elo JG says the role sucks. > Jungle cant be buffed because it becomes a cancer onto everyone else, and you sir OP, are full of shit. > I'll just dog roll you all with Zyra jungle until you figure out how to play it. > Has it occurred to you that maybe you have no clue what balance is? > Jungle fucking sucks. > Again this is just factually fucking untrue. > JG was trash in S9 LUL > He's not 3 levels down. That's why he's good and you're bad. > Yeah because NAs rank 1 jungler must be wrong too, and also must be bad at jungling, when he complains about the role? > Have you considered you might just be bad at jungling? Pretty yikes to be 3 levels down consistently lmao. Unless you're just openly lying. > see you never then. sorry. > Tarzaned just comment on stream that jungle is in a terrible spot. > Jungler XP is completely FUCKED. > So when Junglers get to 1 v 2 at 5 minutes in game because they are a level over everyone again. K. > Ah yes just remove sustain so one bad trade loses you the laning phase what a fucking great idea! > Jungle is Absolute Garbage right now. > A single gank gone bad with a decent enemy jungler ruins you. I could go on, but 80% of the comments in that thread amounted to a "You're wrong! No, you're wrong" slap fight.
> [{quoted}](name=Ulanopo,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=bXNt48Fz,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-01-12T01:41:32.016+0000) > > Are you talking about "Quitting league till Jungle Xp is fixed"? > > Yeah, I looked though that thread and there was pretty much only people yelling at each other. > > I could go on, but 80% of the comments in that thread amounted to a "You're wrong! No, you're wrong" slap fight. So let me ask mister mod. When someone says 2+2=5 am i not allowed to say that it's wrong? if the person responses with and says 2+2=5 again am i slap fighting with him when he is being told he is wrong. Also is "slap fighting" a technical term or are you "slap fighting" with me? Is typing with emotion or flair against the forum rules? Does typing with flair make a discussion about gameplay stop being about gameplay? Why do you cherry pick comments out of a thread. Make up some bullshit 80% number that we both know is false and use it as a justification for deleting the whole thread instead of pruning or deleting comments? Or are you just to lazy to to your volunteer job properly?
: "X champ/role/etc. is OP how can Riot sleep at night X always gets fed and wins I hate X they need to be baleeted from the game" may be about something that happened while you were playing the game, but it's also a rant, and as such belongs in Rant. Repeatedly screaming "BULLSHIT" and writing every paragraph in caps doesn't make your argument stronger - in fact, it gives the impression that you have a tendency to make rant-like threads.
> [{quoted}](name=KFCeytron,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=bXNt48Fz,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-12T01:34:50.928+0000) > > "X champ/role/etc. is OP how can Riot sleep at night X always gets fed and wins I hate X they need to be baleeted from the game" may be about something that happened while you were playing the game, but it's also a rant, and as such belongs in Rant. Repeatedly screaming "BULLSHIT" and writing every paragraph in caps doesn't make your argument stronger - in fact, it gives the impression that you have a tendency to make rant-like threads. You don't even know what the topic said and just assumed what it said, pretty much proves my point. You're dishonest and wrong.
Rioter Comments
Sałem (EUW)
: You can tell that every rioter and at support team and everything they will tell you is the same message that goes something like this " we see that you are confused so here is some information on the ranked system ... " and they will link you this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elo_rating_system The sad part about that is what I already tried to explain to some of the support team is that it makes no seans since the game is not solo and its team game ... if you have rank and MMR separated it makes a huge mess reason for that is that you theoretically can have silver player playing with diamond players if he has huge wining % and clean (almost perfect kda ) and what happens is if he loses and keeps the same elo he probably will end in plat 1 max what is even sadder if you look at the ranked pyramid that actually not pyramids it's more like ellipse if you look at the graph in charts and make shape out of it . Here is the % of players in ranks -->https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/rankings/rank-distribution This is caused because of the % in-game makes huge impact of it the algorithm thinks if you have let's say 80% wr and rest of your team has less than 40 %wr and enemy has about 50% wr (all of them ) ... it thinks is fair since you have that % of wr and thinks you can carry them into victory and makes the game "coin flip ( 50 50 for both teams with the win % ) and avoids the ranks in most situations Thre is more but I'm lazy to type it and I know that the system always had "it test your true rank in first 10 games after reset and new account " - dont even type that, I already know it and I showed little bit why it's not healthy and not fair ---> I know so many streamers that do " unranked to challenger " and get plat rank but play with master and grandmaster players ... if they deserve that rank than give them or let everyone suffer and play against the rank they are at currently ----> even faker refuses to play on his main account because they removed the old elo rating to rank system (you will never see him play on his main https://www.op.gg/summoner/userName=SKT+T1+Faker ) when one of the best players says its garbage ...
> [{quoted}](name=Sałem,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4i0IrTOb,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2020-01-11T18:51:03.247+0000) > > You can tell that every rioter and at support team and everything they will tell you is the same message that goes something like this " we see that you are confused so here is some information on the ranked system ... " and they will link you this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elo_rating_system > > > The sad part about that is what I already tried to explain to some of the support team is that it makes no seans since the game is not solo and its team game ... if you have rank and MMR separated it makes a huge mess reason for that is that you theoretically can have silver player playing with diamond players if he has huge wining % and clean (almost perfect kda ) and what happens is if he loses and keeps the same elo he probably will end in plat 1 max what is even sadder if you look at the ranked pyramid that actually not pyramids it's more like ellipse if you look at the graph in charts and make shape out of it . It's also not even and ELO system because they "soft" reset. They also don't reset an accounts ELO when someone server transfer big no-no for elo systems. They also have accelerated elo gains at the start of an account. The also allow duo Q which would be a separate elo pool if they used elo.
Joe 2nd (EUNE)
: At least autofilled in lane have effect only on single lane, while autofilled jungle but all lanes on disadvantage.
> [{quoted}](name=Joe 2nd,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8bJQeoup,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2020-01-11T12:10:23.112+0000) > > At least autofilled in lane have effect only on single lane, while autofilled jungle but all lanes on disadvantage. JG is irrelevant period. Autofilled JG doesn't really matter. I'd rather have and auto filled JG then an autofilled top or mid.
: Jungle is dependent on its laners to support it. for about 10years it was always laners have been dependent on junglers for support. sub-diamond laners have not adapted to the shift. In their mind they are still depedent on you, and dont understand the macroplay associated with jungling, or with giving their jungler the tools/oppurtunities/help they need to succeed.
> [{quoted}](name=PhearBunny,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yy6yUa11,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2020-01-11T14:24:02.871+0000) > > Jungle is dependent on its laners to support it. > for about 10years it was always laners have been dependent on junglers for support. > > sub-diamond laners have not adapted to the shift. In their mind they are still depedent on you, and dont understand the macroplay associated with jungling, or with giving their jungler the tools/oppurtunities/help they need to succeed. It's been this way since 8.10 crab changes. Laners have always had towers to help them. Laners other then supports have also always outscaled Junglers when the laner was dependent on the JG. Currently JG gets hard outscaled by ever laner.
Show more

Worst JG Wins

Level 86 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion