Antenora (EUW)
: Blitz R = 90 second cooldown early game Average Enchanter Shield = 10 - 12 seconds.
> [{quoted}](name=Antenora,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=88XWMN9F,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-07-21T13:23:10.065+0000) > > Blitz R = 90 second cooldown early game > > Average Enchanter Shield = 10 - 12 seconds. But when it really matters in an all-in, Blitzcrank still has the advantage, no? It's not like during typical harass patterns Blitzcrank can ult onto the enemy anyway, so it's a buff that buffs the most crucial parts of when Blitz uses his ult anyway.
: Old games and old runes were funnier and less problematic...
Funny how now Blitzcrank is S+ tier because they added a busted ass "counter mechanic" to Blitzcrank's 30 second ult, which isn't a "champion specific counter mechanic", that's like a "50% of supports counter mechanic"
: You're thinking of the game as if you're supposed to be able be #1 every game if you're only slightly better than the others in the lobby, but you're not. That's why you get a victory screen for being one of the top and not just the #1 spot, and thats why you gain elo for being in 4th place rather than 5th. The game is about getting the most value out of what you are given compared to other players in both a single game and in the long term, you aren't supposed to be able to be the #1 player and honestly it's almost certainty not efficient to try and climb ranked that way since it requires taking dangerous risks to try for a mega powerful team that can crush every other one that leave you in 8th place as often if not even more often then going 1st.
> [{quoted}](name=The Sword Saint,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=I0p3hLAO,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-20T22:25:39.132+0000) > > You're thinking of the game as if you're supposed to be able be #1 every game if you're only slightly better than the others in the lobby, but you're not. That's why you get a victory screen for being one of the top and not just the #1 spot, and thats why you gain elo for being in 4th place rather than 5th. > > The game is about getting the most value out of what you are given compared to other players in both a single game and in the long term, you aren't supposed to be able to be the #1 player and honestly it's almost certainty not efficient to try and climb ranked that way since it requires taking dangerous risks to try for a mega powerful team that can crush every other one that leave you in 8th place as often if not even more often then going 1st. I am talking about getting #1-4 because that's what qualifies as a victory.
: So, a very high range mage, got into melee range of a bruiser, and died {{sticker:sg-lulu}}
> [{quoted}](name=Jimmy Rustles,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XBH2a2Of,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-20T17:31:39.647+0000) > > So, a very high range mage, got into melee range of a bruiser, and died > > {{sticker:sg-lulu} He could just ult the Lux, and combined with protobelt that's about 600 range which is pretty scary, and Lux isn't going to sit super far back 100% of the time or else her abilities become extremely easy to dodge, and her shield might not reach the shifting frontline of other teamfights. Not to mention that Lux deals negligible damage to bruisers and tanks, and is only actually good at damaging backlines, forcing her to move up. No Lux sits 1000 units away and prays to God every time they throw an E hoping the very tip of it reaches the enemy tank.
prsnbish (NA)
: No. You're looking at it wrong. No one can win this game 100% of the time or even thereabouts. If they do, then they are following an exact and repeatable recipe to do it. This game is more about decision-making, so action components do not apply like they would in SR. So how do you keep people from winning 100% of the time? RNG. And how do you deal with RNG from there? Find elements that keep people in constant chaos at the top (items) while keeping open options and fluid movement at lower tiers of winrate (not giving everyone only one meta to follow, aka items). So if you're winning 75% of the time and struggling due to items at the top 25%, then you found the control for your winrate. And that's totally fine. It keeps YOU from being top dog always because 100% win or thereabouts is not an option. Anything that gives you more control to win more games at the top margin gives you and other people paying attention fool-proof strategies to win way more often at the bottom margin by playing into it. Giving you and everyone items at the start makes item scrambles and strategy the dominant force of winning; not limiting items on players in the early phase and/or throughout the entire match
> [{quoted}](name=prsnbish,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=I0p3hLAO,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-20T18:27:11.096+0000) > > No. You're looking at it wrong. > > No one can win this game 100% of the time or even thereabouts. If they do, then they are following an exact and repeatable recipe to do it. This game is more about decision-making, so action components do not apply like they would in SR. > > So how do you keep people from winning 100% of the time? RNG. And how do you deal with RNG from there? Find elements that keep people in constant chaos at the top (items) while keeping open options and fluid movement at lower tiers of winrate (not giving everyone only one meta to follow, aka items). > > So if you're winning 75% of the time and struggling due to items at the top 25%, then you found the control for your winrate. And that's totally fine. It keeps YOU from being top dog always because 100% win or thereabouts is not an option. Anything that gives you more control to win more games at the top margin gives you and other people paying attention fool-proof strategies to win way more often at the bottom margin by playing into it. > > Giving you and everyone items at the start makes item scrambles and strategy the dominant force of winning; not limiting items on players in the early phase and/or throughout the entire match I should be losing because the opponent outplayed me with clever positioning and good usage of units, not sheer amounts of items.
: I am not even a Kai'sa main. I play Caitlyn most of the time. And let me tell you something, if they revert the trash adc items, Caitlyn would be way better than Kai'sa. The problem isn't Kai'sa. The problem is the trash items that Riot have reworked to nerf adcs. Kai'sa had a way to play aruond the cirt items rework which is not using them. #Let's nerf every adc that doesn't use crit items, instead of reworking cirt items to be better
> [{quoted}](name=Yasashi Kokoro,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wP57jz79,comment-id=00040000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-20T16:31:25.662+0000) > > I am not even a Kai'sa main. I play Caitlyn most of the time. And let me tell you something, if they revert the trash adc items, Caitlyn would be way better than Kai'sa. The problem isn't Kai'sa. The problem is the trash items that Riot have reworked to nerf adcs. Kai'sa had a way to play aruond the cirt items rework which is not using them. > > > #Let's nerf every adc that doesn't use crit items, instead of reworking cirt items to be better Bruh I played Caitlyn too and yeah you're right about the crit items and whatnot. The problem is that these items are played by multiple people so you can't just nerf the items when others are dependent on them, like Kayle. Also it's not like Kai'sa is the most overbearing ADC in the game. That title goes to Sivir, for being able to do everything and having safety in her E. When is Riot going to actually make her not S+ tier?
: Installable PROJECT: Akali Voicepack
Good to know Taliyah is still well liked even by the characters in the game Too bad overlord Rito doesn't like her
: Yeah, because she is the only good one. Dominating doesn't mean she is good. Jinx is trash imo. Kai'sa is the only adc that feels right to play. Try playing Jinx and then play Kai'sa. Tell me which one feels right and which one doesn't...
> [{quoted}](name=Yasashi Kokoro,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wP57jz79,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-07-20T16:24:13.066+0000) > > Yeah, because she is the only good one. Dominating doesn't mean she is good. Jinx is trash imo. Kai'sa is the only adc that feels right to play. Try playing Jinx and then play Kai'sa. Tell me which one feels right and which one doesn't... Kai'sa feels right because she has a mechanic for everything. Need harass? Use W. Need to engage / disengage? Use E and enjoy the AS bonus. Need dueling power or waveclear? Use Q. Need a fat shield and/or repositioning? Ult. Passive is also great for extended trades so literally her only weakness right now is her range, which is only 25 less than some other popular ADCs, and on par with others.
prsnbish (NA)
: Okay. Well, the problem here with this debate is that I disagree. And I disagree because I am winning about 75% of my games despite this supposed item RNG that I am definitely not profiting from since I have no in-game item benefit EVEN WHEN I GET items since I have no idea how to build what from memory and no idea what the strongest items are I should be going for. And I am not researching TFT top builds and playing the meta slot machine. I am playing exactly what the game gives me to the best of my ability, switching and tweaking comps when it seems that's the correct step, saving and blowing gold when it seems that is the correct step, and level bombing when that seems correct. And I do the best I can with items that I also frequently don't get and still am terrible with even when I do get them. And I am still winning way more than I am not. So I disagree with this logic everyone is putting out there. If I, the terrible player with terrible item comprehension I am, am able to find a way to consistently win while also not farming nor typically getting access to so-called "meta builds", then either I am the luckiest guy in the world, or I am doing something different and/or better than everyone focused on item complaining.
> [{quoted}](name=prsnbish,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=I0p3hLAO,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-20T12:34:31.376+0000) > > Okay. Well, the problem here with this debate is that I disagree. And I disagree because I am winning about 75% of my games despite this supposed item RNG that I am definitely not profiting from since I have no in-game item benefit EVEN WHEN I GET items since I have no idea how to build what from memory and no idea what the strongest items are I should be going for. > > And I am not researching TFT top builds and playing the meta slot machine. I am playing exactly what the game gives me to the best of my ability, switching and tweaking comps when it seems that's the correct step, saving and blowing gold when it seems that is the correct step, and level bombing when that seems correct. And I do the best I can with items that I also frequently don't get and still am terrible with even when I do get them. > > And I am still winning way more than I am not. So I disagree with this logic everyone is putting out there. If I, the terrible player with terrible item comprehension I am, am able to find a way to consistently win while also not farming nor typically getting access to so-called "meta builds", then either I am the luckiest guy in the world, or I am doing something different and/or better than everyone focused on item complaining. I win about 75% of my games as well! the 25% that I lose are because I got fucked over by item rng, so yes, this game is entirely rng reliant as it is. If I get lucky, I win, and if I don't, I lose.
Agravain (NA)
: 9.14 Bug Collection List (68 items)
These are the nerfs Sivir deserves
prsnbish (NA)
: It's the game's fault you don't win. Got it.
> [{quoted}](name=prsnbish,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=I0p3hLAO,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-20T01:22:48.828+0000) > > It's the game's fault you don't win. Got it. It actually is at this point, except for those who decide they want to be a meta slave and just search up "most powerful TFT team comps". Item RNG with item amount RNG with champion RNG with matchmaking RNG with Carousel RNG with spawning point RNG, and now with Gold Box RNG make this game a complete clusterfuck to try to play strategically. I like it even less than I did so I rarely play it unless I want to theorycraft with my friends, and of course whenever I venture away from Sorcerers into building strategically, optimizing economy, and whatever nonsense that's supposed to give you an edge, it doesn't work because some classes are just better than others.
: TFT design team coming to work Sober is RNG, thats why this game mode is fucked beyond all belief when it comes to the RNG. They were tripping half the time working on it.
> [{quoted}](name=Kydenyolden,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=TOusB0jh,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-19T12:43:41.939+0000) > > TFT design team coming to work Sober is RNG, thats why this game mode is fucked beyond all belief when it comes to the RNG. They were tripping half the time working on it. I really didn't like TFT because of the lack of agency you have over whether you actually win or not. Right now I just build sorcerers every game and end up winning most of the time because my RNG isn't terrible, and despite having no 3 star units until Dragon, it's super easy to just go Dragon Sorc and pubstomp. Thanks Morgana <3 On a seperate note, the only reason I actually play TFT is to have a point of conversation with my friends who play it, and out of them, only one of them still thinks that the game is fine as it is, and all the other ones are starting to get burned out from lack of real strategy.
: that's why it's still a beta testing gamemode
> [{quoted}](name=Wolfie Mike 12,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=mFPyYyMb,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-19T20:37:51.319+0000) > > that's why it's still a beta testing gamemode That's also why they already have a Ranked queue I suppose {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
: Rune Page bug
Also be careful as even if you already completed a rune page this can still happen.
Rioter Comments
KazKaz (OCE)
: {{champion:142}} Delete her from the game.
> [{quoted}](name=KazKaz,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BWEw80dw,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-07-19T14:34:33.983+0000) > > {{champion:142}} Delete her from the game. She's not that bad anymore honestly, because at least once she is caught there are 0 mobility options for her. IMO juggernauts like Riven, Mordekaiser, and Aatrox are so much worse because they have damage, sustain, CC, and tankiness all in one, and they all have some bullshit ult
Proxy345 (NA)
: Riot could change the name of this game to League of AFKs
This is why Yuumi was "nerfed" the way she was y'all
: This game is broken. It will never go back to what it used to be, league will die before going back to when it was actually good. Bot lane has been garbage ever since they allowed mages to be played down there with no risk at all.
> [{quoted}](name=Hayaishi2,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZBbOEiYZ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-19T03:24:55.532+0000) > > This game is broken. It will never go back to what it used to be, league will die before going back to when it was actually good. > > Bot lane has been garbage ever since they allowed mages to be played down there with no risk at all. LOL remember when everyone supported double mage botlanes because they thought it was "diversity"? No it wasn't, it was ADCs like Tristana and Varus being essentially deleted from the game due to their <45% winrates. Swain was at Sivir 0.12 power levels, and people were defending Swain, Vladimir, and Heimerdinger's rise as the best 3 botlaners because "diversity".
CLG ear (NA)
: yea i still don't get the appeal of watching TFT
> [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qIZGOiyX,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-19T02:02:27.367+0000) > > yea i still don't get the appeal of watching TFT It's funny watching the bugs happen, like when an item gets flung off the map and you can't use it, or when someone just stands still not attacking anyone and not pathing towards the enemy.
CLG ear (NA)
: you forgot the option "riot ignores giving her skins for no real reason despite her being popular in regular and professional play" https://i.imgur.com/jjRoeUN.jpg[]
> [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Q4h5KZbv,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-19T21:03:28.802+0000) > > you forgot the option "riot ignores giving her skins for no real reason despite her being popular in regular and professional play" > > https://i.imgur.com/jjRoeUN.jpg[] Kindred as well. Both of them got flooded in mini reworks too, and Riot kind of just forgets they exist.
Pale Mask (EUW)
: How sad is your champion (professional, scientific, objectively true)?
"Zed - 7/10; this is the man who made Kayn into what he is. He killed his master, betrayed his best friend, was put through hell by Jhin, and has turned into a mass murderer. At least he's not gay, right?" IDK, Shen has a pretty big sword, if you know what I mean.
: This is valid af, in 5s it is much easier to deal with a Yi, Taric combo as you have 5 people to try and stop funneling. In 3s the only person that can try and stop the strat is the jungler who will be on their 3rd camp by the time the likes of Kayn and Leona are dumping on top lane. Ergo the jungler has to effectively counter gank top whilst they and their top lane are under-leveled. Or top just has to play safe and let the kayn snowball of 2 sources of exp. As is, it is quite hard to counter the strategy.
> [{quoted}](name=Wοrkshop Shaco,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nNBYcHMY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-19T18:37:35.713+0000) > > This is valid af, in 5s it is much easier to deal with a Yi, Taric combo as you have 5 people to try and stop funneling. In 3s the only person that can try and stop the strat is the jungler who will be on their 3rd camp by the time the likes of Kayn and Leona are dumping on top lane. Ergo the jungler has to effectively counter gank top whilst they and their top lane are under-leveled. Or top just has to play safe and let the kayn snowball of 2 sources of exp. As is, it is quite hard to counter the strategy. Taric in TT is the same. It's insanely busted.
: just make {{item:3025}} melee only no more cheesy "tank" mages either
> [{quoted}](name=Death by Glamour,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kPurh3tH,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-07-18T16:10:15.970+0000) > > just make {{item:3025}} melee only > > no more cheesy "tank" mages either Rip Viktor lmfao
Smyxie (EUNE)
: I have to agree with you. Don't worry even in Diamond they have no clue how to play him. It is very unique to see someone knowing how to play him. Now I don't count normals where I am exping almost everything, I am counting rankeds through my 3 acc's where I am not trolling at all. I stand by the opinion that Ezreal is good for a mid lane but on ADC you need ''sure focus target'' those who don't get countered by cs or tanks in front of them cuz when the team fight is not correctly positioned for you or you cant make yourself great outplay than you are just screwed and all that your team has is poke during the game but nothing in a team fight - I don't even mention that missed ult 100x times. However, when somebody knows how to play him, he is gonna be op cuz he is scaling a lot.
> [{quoted}](name=Smyxie,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7pxo7KyR,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-07-18T19:34:03.522+0000) > > I have to agree with you. Don't worry even in Diamond they have no clue how to play him. It is very unique to see someone knowing how to play him. > Now I don't count normals where I am exping almost everything, I am counting rankeds through my 3 acc's where I am not trolling at all. > > I stand by the opinion that Ezreal is good for a mid lane but on ADC you need ''sure focus target'' those who don't get countered by cs or tanks in front of them cuz when the team fight is not correctly positioned for you or you cant make yourself great outplay than you are just screwed and all that your team has is poke during the game but nothing in a team fight - I don't even mention that missed ult 100x times. > However, when somebody knows how to play him, he is gonna be op cuz he is scaling a lot. Ezreal imo is one of the easiest ADCs to play for me thanks to his safety, but also his attack speed steroid. He just has an extremely powerful kit imo that for some reason no one ever fully capitalizes on, including me. I can plan out the actions in my head but then I jerk my mouse a little bit when firing off that Q and I miss ;-;
: Even if you don't like the mode I would personally play it just to have the free silverwing for ARAM matches and annoy people with bird squeaks while I dance. c:
I definitely liked the Poros more than the little legends though :( those little puffballs are adorable
: For the majority of the time this beta pass has been out, I have been working towards the 100 prestige points awarded from the Arcade 2019 Pass. Because of this, I have not been playing TFT very much for obvious reasons. Please consider staggering the windows for completing missions for SR and TFT.
You know full well they won't. TFT is being shoehorned in so it's going to get all the coverage that Riot can afford. Although I personally don't like it, I definitely see its potential as a fad, just like how Apex Legends is still capitalizing off of Battle Royales. Riot's approach is kinda garbage though, and they neglected their main game in favor of TFT, which also had tons of bugs and balance issues.
: Hey can we get meaningful rewards like a pet from Series 1 or at least BE for newer players instead of MORE emotes? Most of us are already swamped with them and since you're not adding more options to utilize more of them at once, they're mostly just wasted.
Personally, I don't enjoy this gamemode at all, but I have several friends who do, and the rewards don't make me want to play it any more, while my friends were complaining about how they didn't want more emotes / icons. The rewards were meaningless aside from the egg, and for my friends who thought the Series 2 egg critters were uglier were really unhappy with the rigidity of the rewards and how little they offer, when the Arcade missions offer tokens to craft chromas, icons, ward skins, and orbs for free. What I'm saying is that there's no real incentive for those who aren't as interested to start playing, as there's no real hook, and for those who do play, you're turning some of them away with poor decision making
: Are they annoying you that badly lol? just don't read it...
Do you feel sad? Just don't feel emotion!
Naalith (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aft2tqQs,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-07-18T15:54:14.859+0000) > > 90% luck? Sounds more like youre just not that good at it and are just blaming RNG. The game mode is nearly entirely memorization and luck based, it has nothing to do with "being good." There are builds and items that are blatantly far more powerful than others, all you have to do is notice when you are rolling them and build a team around it. Knowing which items are useful and which items are complete shit also helps you win. It's less "oh damn I pulled such a clutch play!" and more "I know for a fact this is better, I was lucky enough to get it, I now have to hope my opponent wasn't more lucky than I was." Skill has an infinitesimally small amount to do with it.
> [{quoted}](name=Naalith,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aft2tqQs,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-07-18T21:27:20.408+0000) > > The game mode is nearly entirely memorization and luck based, it has nothing to do with "being good." There are builds and items that are blatantly far more powerful than others, all you have to do is notice when you are rolling them and build a team around it. Knowing which items are useful and which items are complete shit also helps you win. > > It's less "oh damn you pulled such a clutch play!" and more "I know for a fact this is better, I was lucky enough to get it, I now have to hope my opponent wasn't more lucky than I was." Skill has an infinitesimally small amount to do with it. You are not only correct, you have also hit my core problem with this game mode. Memorization of builds and how to build certain items is all this gamemode is. Aside from that, just pull up some pics of some super op builds, like the Dragon Sorc build, or Noble builds in general. Aside from that? Just pray!
: Teamfight Tactics Beta Pass Update
Hey can we get meaningful rewards like a pet from Series 1 or at least BE for newer players instead of MORE emotes? Most of us are already swamped with them and since you're not adding more options to utilize more of them at once, they're mostly just wasted.
: No, 9.14 was equally as abysmal for TFT. This whole patch is a embarrassment.
> [{quoted}](name=PhearBunny,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RpvoLtVN,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-18T00:03:34.582+0000) > > No, 9.14 was equally as abysmal for TFT. > This whole patch is a embarrassment. "Yeah we're going to add about a hundred balance and general changes for TFT" "ALSO RANKED"
Kazekiba (NA)
: > Dont forget to buy our latest Irelia skin we ~~covered in urine~~ crafted an elegant Prestige variant for! ~ Rito James
> [{quoted}](name=Kazekiba,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RpvoLtVN,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-17T23:55:59.668+0000) > > ~ Rito James To be fair it's a nice skin for once, and is actually better than the regular variant which is legitimately just a Project Fiora substitute for Irelia
Pxerkza (EUNE)
: no it's there to reward the peple that are nice not the people that are faking being nice you are from the latter group you think it's an achievement and thus you expect something from it the people that it rewards are the people that don't think about it they just get it
> [{quoted}](name=Pxerkza,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=H88t47Hs,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-07-18T00:00:49.667+0000) > > no it's there to reward the peple that are nice > not the people that are faking being nice > > you are from the latter group > you think it's an achievement and thus you expect something from it > > the people that it rewards are the people that don't think about it > they just get it Bruh I've gotten Honor 5 in every season and let me tell you it's damn near worthless because the keys from orbs and capsules count towards your monthly limit, so it's really just like getting nothing at all
Terozu (NA)
: My first match said my allied karthus killed me via Steel Tempest and Silver Bolts.
> [{quoted}](name=Terozu,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KewEG7M7,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-17T23:25:05.039+0000) > > My first match said my allied karthus killed me via Steel Tempest and Silver Bolts. When Karthus combines the DPS of Yasuo and Vayne's tank busting abilities with his execute ult
Rioter Comments
: Top 10 Most Engaged NA TFT Players Before Ranked
Why did y'all roll out ranked so early in the first place? There are still many balance issues. I would have liked it if you took more time to make sure everything was adjusted correctly instead of rolling out so many changes at once and praying for the best.
Antenora (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Worst Summoner,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=F4ztpt1j,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-07-16T19:29:22.449+0000) > > Vayne didn't and she's fine right now idk why yall are still complaining about her. > > Sivir, Jinx, and Kai'sa are all better picks than her. Ashe is better also. Have fun fighting {{item:3508}} {{item:3078}} Comet Ashe as Vayne XDDDDDDDDDDD So is Draven. Caitlyn's probably better also.
> [{quoted}](name=Antenora,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=F4ztpt1j,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-07-17T13:50:29.420+0000) > > Ashe is better also. Have fun fighting {{item:3508}} {{item:3078}} Comet Ashe as Vayne XDDDDDDDDDDD > > So is Draven. > > Caitlyn's probably better also. Oh right Draven is S tier, Ashe is A to S tier, and Caitlyn is A tier while Vayne is low A tier / high B tier iirc.
: Ah yes, we should judge a champion's balance state totally by the best players. Also: **the changes *still* decreased her win rate *and* pick rate on the patch they came out** How something develops **3 patches later** is not the concern of a single nerf **which did it's exact job of lowering her win rate minorly, focusing mainly on frustration.**
> [{quoted}](name=Wilk Rycerz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=seHZtAan,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-15T16:20:25.476+0000) > > Ah yes, we should judge a champion's balance state totally by the best players. > > Also: **the changes *still* decreased her win rate *and* pick rate on the patch they came out** > > How something develops **3 patches later** is not the concern of a single nerf **which did it's exact job of lowering her win rate minorly, focusing mainly on frustration.** Have you seen the Diamond 4 stats? There are about as many players in Diamond 4 as there are in the ENTIRETY of Iron. Not to mention Riven is a champion gated by a "high skill cap" so actually, now that you mention it, Riven SHOULD be judged by only the best players.
hoganftw (NA)
: Every time high skill champions get nerfed, they get compensation buffs. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
> [{quoted}](name=hoganftw,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=F4ztpt1j,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-07-15T23:28:07.279+0000) > > Every time high skill champions get nerfed, they get compensation buffs. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} Vayne didn't and she's fine right now idk why yall are still complaining about her. Sivir, Jinx, and Kai'sa are all better picks than her.
: PROJECT: Jinx - Feedback
People were guessing that Project Jinx would get a prestige too lmfao Not like that it won't
: It is really awesome, cant deny it. Still im quite salty that he gets his 3rd skin after beeing out for just over a year. Never forget {{champion:154}}
> [{quoted}](name=Timethief49,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xHg6oMfO,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-14T17:53:57.551+0000) > > It is really awesome, cant deny it. Still im quite salty that he gets his 3rd skin after beeing out for just over a year. Never forget {{champion:154}} LOL the biggest offender isn't Pyke, it's Kai'sa also poor{{champion:101}} {{champion:203}} {{champion:516}}
rujitra (NA)
: I mean, he can’t regain health if there is vision of him. So, you either sit inside his circle, you use a control ward, you have someone on your team with a vision ability (ex: Ashe), and he can’t regen (but wasted his ability with a decent cooldown). I’m not saying I think Pyke is perfect - but he’s definitely not as broken as some champions.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nu1bgyQk,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-07-12T19:47:42.427+0000) > > I mean, he can’t regain health if there is vision of him. So, you either sit inside his circle, you use a control ward, you have someone on your team with a vision ability (ex: Ashe), and he can’t regen (but wasted his ability with a decent cooldown). > > I’m not saying I think Pyke is perfect - but he’s definitely not as broken as some champions. W
: "fix and improve rotating gamemodes" WHAT ROTATING MODES!? there are none cause riot took them away for clash. the fact that they gave that as official statement is just an insult itself. and you can tell they lost every shame if this is their official excuse.
> [{quoted}](name=Jennifer420,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=ZEMozUX2,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-07-13T22:39:32.686+0000) > > "fix and improve rotating gamemodes" > WHAT ROTATING MODES!? there are none cause riot took them away for clash. > the fact that they gave that as official statement is just an insult itself. and you can tell they lost every shame if this is their official excuse. lol 2 years later clash is still dead
: Pyke to Ezreal: "Pretty face... Shame if someone stuck a harpoon in it." Nunu to Annie (Nunu & Willump Bot): "Too pretty!" Maokai to Zyra: "The most beautiful flowers have the sharpest thorns." Odyssey Kayn to Odyssey Jinx (when killing her): "I admit, she was cute." also Nunu to Star Guardian skins (Nunu & Willump Bot): "Kawaii desu!"
> [{quoted}](name=Moonboy65,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=tyYl5wg9,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-07-10T19:24:07.154+0000) > > Pyke to Ezreal: "Pretty face... Shame if someone stuck a harpoon in it." > Nunu to Annie (Nunu & Willump Bot): "Too pretty!" > Maokai to Zyra: "The most beautiful flowers have the sharpest thorns." > Odyssey Kayn to Odyssey Jinx (when killing her): "I admit, she was cute." > also Nunu to Star Guardian skins (Nunu & Willump Bot): "Kawaii desu!" WHAT I DID NOT KNOW NUNU DID THAT
: Some of Kayle and Morgana's 975 haven't even met the 975 rp skin requirements too . . .
> [{quoted}](name=Th3KindredSpirit,realm=OCE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=2OqyiVKV,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-07-10T00:02:08.882+0000) > > Some of Kayle and Morgana's 975 haven't even met the 975 rp skin requirements too . . . LMAO Baker Morgana doesn't even reach 750 in quality.
: Zoe is just a mobile S3/4 nidalee
> [{quoted}](name=A Sutpid Idot,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nmbV2k6L,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-07-10T09:04:42.627+0000) > > Zoe is just a mobile S3/4 nidalee She's really immobile though. Her blink isn't a real blink.
: Don't you remember when they tried to do something to bot lane and the endless rage it caused because mages and bruisers could go there? Was fun, but did not last cuz muh ADC privilege
> [{quoted}](name=Jimmy Rustles,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wJ0ZEAQW,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-04T17:22:40.489+0000) > > Don't you remember when they tried to do something to bot lane and the endless rage it caused because mages and bruisers could go there? > > Was fun, but did not last cuz muh ADC privilege ADC players felt shitty when this happened because what other lane are they going to go to? At the time, I mostly played Caitlyn, with a bit of Vayne. After the nerfs to crit items, she was dogshit. Playing her, Varus, Tristana, Twitch,Jinx (pre buffs), and a lot of other crit ADCs was equivalent to trolling. I couldn't deal with the stress of playing Caitlyn in ranked, so I began to play Vayne much more. The marksmen update changed the crit items a ton by making them each cost 300 more, made IE cost 300 less but also taking away a lot of its damage potential through increased crit damage, and buffed on-hit items like Blade of the Ruined King. They also directly reduced the early game damage and armor of many marksmen. So what happened after the marksmen "update"? Mages (and bruisers) had more sustain and more burst. What was the compensation? They had a worse late game, which usually never came because by that time the mages were either so far ahead that it didn't matter, or it was a normal 5v5 and ADCs still had to finish all their crit items because they were denied so much cs. This is partially why games are so short now. This is one of the biggest catalysts towards the short game meta that we see so much today. The introduction of Mage Carries, then Bruiser Carries, then Kill Lane Utopia botlane with Scuttle Changes, and Jungle EXP nerfs made the game heavily bot-lane oriented and heavily jungle gank reliant as well, making early game sustain and damage necessary. ADCs had neither, and they didn't manage to scale until after 35 minutes due to the crit changes making crit items 2.9k and IE 3.2k. 10.1k gold was needed for T2 boots and 3 crit items, where ADCs then still would have no defensive items by that point. Vladimir and Swain were massive offenders of this, and it's easy to see why. CS, Burst, Safety, and team-wide damage were two things that these two both shared. Their early games were better, their mid game was better, their late game was better, only at the expense of their 6 item and elixir builds being less powerful than an ADC's. Normally, this wouldn't even be that bad of a problem, because metas in lanes rotate around. That was fine and dandy except for the following reasons: 1. Most ADCs aren't viable in another lane. The ADCs that were utter garbage weren't viable in other lanes, hence why we were so mad. Our champions had been essentially deleted from the game, and Riot had decided to do away with multiple champions at once, many of which had sizable player counts, hence why there was so MUCH outrage. 2. The power difference was staggering. Swain had a 53+% winrate within a few days of the patch being out, while most of these marksmen had winrates of 47%, and some had lower ones. It becomes a problem when such winrate changes are present among a relatively small roster of champions. 3. The "diversity" in bot lane was more of a displacement than an expansion of the viable bot lane roster. The diversity that was introduced flat out pushed out other champions so that they effectively had no real role. This is because of point number 2, where many of those champions shoved out of bot lane weren't viable in other lanes, so they rotted in bot lane while other picks were viable, such as Vayne, or better, such as Mages, Yasuo, and Kai'sa, Ezreal, Vayne (later), and other non-traditional ADCs who either could now run on-hit builds or built unconventionally. Remember, Riot themselves had said that this rework was a FAILURE, hence the partial revert. Riot had decided in the middle of the season to gut a class that had indeed been too powerful to a level that had become way too weak. This was the opposite approach Riot took to balancing Irelia and Akali, which was to nerf them little by little. TL;DR: The Marksmen Update just made a massive balance upset for those who did play those traditional Marksmen, and made a sizable portion of the playerbase unable to play their mains without (reasonably) being called trolls, because picking one of those marksmen would have been detrimental towards you winning the game.
: They're to encourage players to play TFT when they otherwise wouldn't. I'll stick to getting mystery emotes from S rank chests.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=r55LVFE5,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-07-03T17:27:30.895+0000) > > They're to encourage players to play TFT when they otherwise wouldn't. > > I'll stick to getting mystery emotes from S rank chests. And yet Nexus Blitz was the one that dropped in play rate when there was no incentive. Yes Riot, this will happen with new game modes. Nexus Blitz just needed some more work.
DeltaDan (EUW)
: Riot, What the f*ck
I like how Renekton is top tier right now but is still being buffed
Febos (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Lightning Amane,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6WU7roEx,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-02T22:12:41.356+0000) > > Riot, you have been removing or limiting the time on game modes such as Nexus Blitz, all because "Not enough people playing it!". Yet you add this RNG disaster called Team Fight Tactics and decide to *keep* it right off the bat? Slow down your horses mate. Nexus Blitz was on rotation for quite a while. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe **at least** 1 month. TFT isn't even 1 week old in the Live servers. *** > [{quoted}](name=Lightning Amane,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6WU7roEx,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-02T22:12:41.356+0000) > > Many people DID play Nexus Blitz, but it wasn't to your standards so you chose to fuck players over who genuinely enjoyed the mode. They gave the same reason they had for ARURF: player burnout. Everything is explained here: [Nexus Blittz Wrap-Up](https://nexus.leagueoflegends.com/en-us/2019/04/dev-nexus-blitz-wrap-up/)
> [{quoted}](name=Febos,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6WU7roEx,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-02T22:33:02.273+0000) > > Slow down your horses mate. > Nexus Blitz was on rotation for quite a while. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe **at least** 1 month. TFT isn't even 1 week old in the Live servers. > > *** > > They gave the same reason they had for ARURF: player burnout. > Everything is explained here: [Nexus Blittz Wrap-Up](https://nexus.leagueoflegends.com/en-us/2019/04/dev-nexus-blitz-wrap-up/) The only thing is that it was later contradicted by the post where they said they would like to bring back Nexus Blitz in rotations along with ARURF because they are gamemodes people "like to play over and over". TFT looks like it's going to have the same trend as Nexus Blitz, so IDK why TFT is getting preferential treatment aside from being able to make more money through lootbox mechanics.
Show more

Worst Summoner

Level 156 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion