Zeyphel (NA)
: ***
Dopa said this almost 2 seasons ago back when supports were absolutely busted
rujitra (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=GreenTeaAndPoro,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=A6tgpLWd,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-05-16T01:32:16.990+0000) > > whats your ingame name. I'm trying to op.gg you "I don't believe that you could be right, so I'm going to stalk you". Not a healthy attitude dude.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=A6tgpLWd,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-05-16T01:34:29.442+0000) > > "I don't believe that you could be right, so I'm going to stalk you". Not a healthy attitude dude. Except the ownice is on you to provide proof here otherwise your statements are completely invalidated.
: better question why do losses upset you so much? its a game.
> [{quoted}](name=GreenTeaAndPoro,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=A6tgpLWd,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-16T01:31:19.582+0000) > > better question why do losses upset you so much? its a game. They don’t upset me, what upsets me is unnecessary losses. For instance, a yuumi I had a couple games ago who (thankfully) I banned out who said they had an insane win rate yet had lost like 6/7 games and fed every one and then blamed his team when I brought it up. He then threatened to int and told me and everyone else in the lobby to kys. So yeah, I’m not particularly fond of those types of losses.
rujitra (NA)
: Except there's people like me who have an 83% winrate with Yuumi with over 25 games played over multiple live accounts and my PBE account. Why are you punishing me and making your chance of win smaller by not letting me destroy the enemy team with a champion I'm good at?
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=A6tgpLWd,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-16T01:27:59.297+0000) > > Except there's people like me who have an 83% winrate with Yuumi with over 25 games played over multiple live accounts and my PBE account. > > Why are you punishing me and making your chance of win smaller by not letting me destroy the enemy team with a champion I'm good at? 1. PBE doesn’t equate to ranked whatsoever. You’re playing against people who don’t try half the time, there’s no matchmaking at all so you could end up on a team of full plays vs bronze. 2. You don’t know how to play the champ. This is not even meant to be insulting. No one does. Not even pros. Wait a couple weeks for the champion to be figured out before you pick her in ranked and jeopardize your entire team. You’re likely building the wrong items, maxing the wrong abilities, and playing wrong when you could be playing something already figured out and being much more useful. 3. I don’t want to play against new champs the first week they are released. I don’t care what anyone says, when champions are released they are often overtuned and even if they aren’t I don’t know what I’m playing against. Just no. 4. Ranked is not your testing ground for new champions. Just because you want to see how good yuumi in ranked is doesn’t mean your team is on board with it. I and everyone else still reserves an ultimate right to ban whoever we want.
Rioter Comments
giantZorg (EUW)
: An analysis on the question whether Riot buffs champions which get a new skin
Hey, big ups for A.) taking the time to make the most quality content I've seen on the boards in a while and B.) not reposting something you found on the league subreddit or someone else's art you found.
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: buff jungle exp back?
This is the first season where we haven't seen junglers be the most popular role in the top 10 players of each region. I'm not saying this is a bad thing, variety is nice and all, but when the role supposedly having the most impact is almost devoid from super high elo, I think somethings wrong.
kuzzy47 (EUW)
: Jg is so punishing that if you get invaded and killed it's kinda over for you. You can't contest the other jg anymore and he takes over everything and the blame starts.
Yeah lol, everyone just starts red now and does red->krugs->scuttle->gank->your blue. Problem is that if your team doesn't defend your blue and their team does you literally just insta lose the game, theres almost no way you come back from that big of an exp adv.
: So one of my RL friends hasn't played league for years
This appeals so hard to my sense of justice
Myrmiron (EUW)
: tl;dr, but here's my take on Udyr. Udyr is currently only strong because counter jungleing is incredibly powerful at the moment, and no one can duel Udyr. He can just walk into enemy jungle at level 2 and beats any other jungler, therefor getting both scuttle crabs early game and potentially a kill+the enemy's 2nd buff. The only reason why he isn't op is because he cannot gank botlane. It's literally impossible, if he gets hit with a single cc he can't gank it, and bot is the most important lane in the game. Udyr will win most games where his bot goes even, and almost all games where his bot wins, however he will never win if his bot loses. Any jungler with half a brain will just camp botlane and stay away from Udyr with wards, however most people don't understand this. This is why I never ban Udyr and I never had trouble with him. My current strategy is to hover Hecarim (my main) and leave Udyr open, Hecarim is OP but Udyr hard counters him if the Heca player is just a dumb fotm player.
Jungle main here, I don't think that counterjungling is strong at all right now. Counterjungling is a fantastic way below plat to grab the game by the balls and solo carry because you not only put yourself ahead but tilt the likely mentally unstable enemy jungler and set them behind. I'd say that around plat though, it becomes very hard to counter jungle nowadays without getting collapsed on by 3, even with lane priority. I don't know what it is, but I think the scuttle changes showed everyone how important early skirmishes can decide games so everyone hyper rotates nowadays, even if it means losing waves. On the other hand, perma ganking is completely out of control. Camps don't give enough xp or gold to justify just power farming so the goal for 90% of junglers right now is get level 2/3 and get into as many lanes as possible before 10 minutes, even if it means sacrificing camps. Levels as a jungler mean near nothing anymore because junglers have lost so much ability to solocarry games so the idea is that you play a second support that effects the entire map. At least that's how I view jungle nowadays.
: If someone dies because their vape exploded in their face
http://wow.zamimg.com/images/hearthstone/cards/enus/animated/EX1_594_premium.gif
: Important
Ask him if he knows who RAT IRL is
: > [{quoted}](name=WrÆth,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AEsrPVhr,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-04-07T01:26:06.521+0000) > > My personal favorite was when riot was like "alright we hate level 3 red wolves blue cheese, so now we're going to force everyone to red scuttle level 2 cheese lololololololol sucks to be you!!!!" Someone got it, cause some people in this post still thinking riot nerfed jungler cause they didn't want jungler in same level as laner while in matter of fact they didn't want level 3 cheese so they leave only level 2 cheese
This is honestly not a fun way to jungle. I remember back in S7 red>gank was considered cheese and a terrible way to path because of how inconsistent it was. Now that that is the way all the meta junglers are forced to path, jungling just doesn't feel right anymore. Meanwhile, I feel locked out of my main role because I just can't adapt to the new way of jungling. Oh well, I change or quit at this point.
: So when Jungler going to be viable role without being ruined by level 2 champions?
My personal favorite was when riot was like "alright we hate level 3 red wolves blue cheese, so now we're going to force everyone to red scuttle level 2 cheese lololololololol sucks to be you!!!!"
: WTF, you want to nerf one champ so you call for a nerf to ALL tanks? If a champion has a problem address the champion, don't nerf a global mechanic. How many times does Riot have to nerf Amumu before people stop asking riot to nerf him more by changing things to "other champs". No, go away.
Lol yeah because tanks are the ones that abuse this rune. Haha nice joke, the champs that best utilize aftershock are, as everyone else has stated, Sylas Liss Fiddle and Pyke.
: Aftershock Liss and Aftershock Support Fiddle/Pyke? A-Ok Aftershock Sylas? BURN THE WHOLE RUNE DOWN.
What do you mean, I've been strongly against aftershock liss and aftershock fiddle/pyke since their inception. I think the rune is broken in general, I just think that Sylas currently is the strongest abuser of a clearly busted rune.
Rioter Comments
: I just hate that the counter to assassins is vision, but then {{item:3147}}, a core assassin item, completely removes the counterplay to them.
I just hate that the counter to_______ is ______, but then _____, a core ______ item, completely removes the counterplay to them. Lets try this out, shall we? I just hate that the counter to **mages** is **assassins**, but then {{item:3157}}, a core **mage ** item, completely removes the counterplay to them. I just hate that the counter to **ADCS** is **assassins**, but then {{item:3026}} , a core **ADC** item, completely removes the counterplay to them. Do you see how this argument breaks down?
: I don't understand why mobile/evasive champs get to enjoy strong damage values
Can you give examples, I'm not really following your argument here. If you play league long enough, you realize traditional damage arguments like "high mobility champions shuoldnt have high damage" only work in vacuums. In a game like league where theres cc, mr, and tanks, champions with high mobility and high damage usually only have high amounts of burst damage, which, while is a lot in a short amount of time, means they can't sustain damage to beat tanks and die to cc.
: > [{quoted}](name=WrÆth,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZgXwhmaP,comment-id=0020,timestamp=2019-02-24T19:51:28.560+0000) > > I think people are getting way too upset over this to be honest. While he is in some ways supposed to be more mature and professional as a rioter, he is still entitled to an opinion. Just because he works at riot doesn't mean he can only be a politically correct corporate drone. Do I agree that the way he stated his opinion was out of line, yes, however I also think it's a tad hypocritical that the community is happy to bash on riot 24/7 365 yet as soon as a rioter tweets his opinion he gets hate for it. I don't know man. Show me one other job where an employee can get on an official job platform and shit on their customers and have a job by the end of the day? Give me one example and I will delete my account on the spot.
> [{quoted}](name=RedPannda,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZgXwhmaP,comment-id=00200000,timestamp=2019-02-24T19:54:25.635+0000) > > Show me one other job where an employee can get on an official job platform and shit on their customers and have a job by the end of the day? Give me one example and I will delete my account on the spot. Prostitute (if you're into that) Bye bye account
Ulanopo (NA)
: Personal Thoughts on RiotAugust
I think people are getting way too upset over this to be honest. While he is in some ways supposed to be more mature and professional as a rioter, he is still entitled to an opinion. Just because he works at riot doesn't mean he can only be a politically correct corporate drone. Do I agree that the way he stated his opinion was out of line, yes, however I also think it's a tad hypocritical that the community is happy to bash on riot 24/7 365 yet as soon as a rioter tweets his opinion he gets hate for it. I don't know man.
: We gut entire champions kits, but for Yasuo..
I wish we banned yas complaint threads on boards. Yes, he's too strong right now. Yes, riot will nerf him next patch. No, they will not full fucking rework/delete him because A). He's too iconic and important to the game and B). Riot has never deleted a champion before and doing so could create a dangerous precedent. Like, why the fuck is this champion still so mystifying to people? Every single one of these threads just devolves into circlejerk bullshit, even if he is legitimately too strong. And yes, I agree he is too strong in his current state, but these threads literally accomplish fuck all except for pointless back and forth salt mining.
: I finally quit. ggs league of legends
I haven't quit completely, but I've slowly drifted away from the game in the past couple months. Like, why play league when there's csgo or hearthstone or something? I don't know, I still enjoy the game just not nearly to the extent that I used to. I wish I still had the same passion for the game, but It's fading. And now I have to learn ADC for my team, so back to the grind, lol.
: The "No CS, poke laner only" strategy storyline be like:
Now I didn't play for all of season 6, but I'm pretty sure that support itemization was much better then than it is now, maybe a revert is in order?
Quáx (NA)
: I got rejected
I'm not psychologist, but him freaking out seems like a defense mechanism that he's using to hide his true feelings. If he really doesn't like you, he will eventually have a meaningful conversation with you once he get's over the shock. And if he says no, you can still be friends. Honestly relationships in highschool are volatile anyways, most of them end in months, and if not that, senior year.
Rioter Comments
: Message to all Lee Sin players... (or any other early game champion)
To be fair, as a jungler, i've played countless games where I end up getting my laners massive advantages and they still end up throwing it, so you have to look at it from the opposite perspective.
: The reason why we hated both damage meta and tank meta.
Somewhat fair point, but I don't think anyone would think back to tank meta and be like "wow, I really hated how much damage tanks did" it was more how tanky you could be with only a few items.
Rioter Comments
: People in low elo only complain about him being OP because he's popular. There are way more broken champions in the game: i.e. Talon, Camille, but are rarely played in Silver so you don't see anything on boards. Also he's bad for reasons that have nothing to do with his ability to 1-shot someone. He overkills people with his ulti, but is pretty bad without it (they keep siphoning power into his ulti away from his kit). So the idea is that: It's not hard for Zed to become very fed (10+ kills) - which makes silvers lose their mind as they die. But if you have any clue what you're doing, the 10+ kill Zed will still be worthless in determining the outcome of the game. Like you see Faker play Zed and be 20+ kills, but still seem to have little impact. Then take most other "snowbally" champions like Jax, Lucian, Camille, Akali, Ekko etc... and give them 20 kills, and the games absolutely over. But in lower elos, people have no idea how to group and abuse, so Zed just getting fed leads to people running mindlessly in their jungle and dying 1v1. So pretty much this: Zed's always been complained about by low elo, like every assassin in the game. He's complained about more _only because he's popular_. If Ekko was as popular as Zed you would see the same amount of complaint threads. He's bad in high elo... because he's just bad. He doesn't have the tools to close the game with his lead, because he puts himself in too much danger. A 5/0 Zed and a 10/0 Zed just don't really accomplish anything different. They will 1-shot you with ult, and not accomplish much without. Which really sucks for a player trying to carry.
Unfortunate how you just get downvoted just for defending zed but yeah you make a really good poihnt
Hügö (EUW)
: Riot must have a boner watching this.
Yeah, its _**bursting**_ at the seams
: Ranked Flex Promo for Plat 1 with a Bronze 2
The fact that they intentionally give you worse teammates to try and balance out your win rate, especially if you carried all the games you won, is absolutely fucking disgusting.
Rioter Comments
: [LEAKED FOOTAGE] Riot Employees insane reaction after playing first ranked game! ( NOT CLICKBAIT ! )
: Here is what people really mean when they say damage is too high.
Also notice how everyone in the game now has around 50-100 more cs than the game shown back then. It's not that we are given too much gold, the game has just evolved to a point where pros have figured out that cs is important and prioritizing at least 10 per minute is a way to get an easy lead.
: I love people who say a strong champion like zed is weak while....
People really need to learn how to play against zed, holy shit. It boggles my mind how people can call zed broken when there are like 15+ champions that are stronger than him mid right now and almost every single one of them absolutely shits on him in lane. If Zed uses w and you don't punish him for it (I'm talking you can literally fucking stand behind his wave and zone him off of EXP), THAT IS YOUR FAULT. If Zed as a melee squishy with no sustain or reliable escape without sacrificing wave clear is not behind you in cs by level 6 THAT IS YOUR FAULT. If Zed freezes wave near his tower and you don't push the wave to reset it THAT IS YOUR FAULT. If you don't buy one of the 4+ items that riot made for every single damage type and every class of champion that shuts down Zed THAT IS YOUR FAULT. If you are playing on autopilot without thinking about your in game actions and their consequences THEN DO NOT COMPLAIN WHEN ZED BEATS YOU IN LANE.
Hotarµ (NA)
: Best game you've played in 2018?
I can't afford anything at the moment so unfortunately it's probably this shitty game
: Quick, post your opinions of the boards.
A lot of the threads that make it to the frontpage are just echoed complaints on the "flavor of the month" e.g. twitch before crit item reworks. Even more confusing you get threads that are the counterclaims of the complaints that also make frontpage and it just makes for a really confusing experience as to where the community actually stands. IMO there should be massive blocked groupings of discussions so that the FP doesn't just get cluttered like this. For example, one group could be like "Damage is too high" and there should be actual suggestions on how this should be fixed, not just people stating that damage is too high.
Antenora (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=WrÆth,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=f3huGVQ0,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-12-25T03:35:17.489+0000) > > Pyke is literally designed to function on low econ. Supports haven't been "low econ" for a long time.
: I really hate EndlessPillows for creating him in the first place. He should have never made it live, just like Neeko.
Honestly, compared to some of the other releases this year he is somewhat tame and was a decent attempt at a bold concept, but you cant give an assassin both utility and solo carry potential.
: i know this is a qq/nerf thread but atleast don't lie{{sticker:sg-shisa}} . pyke literally cannot solo carry. he is good. he's an opportunist and gives opportunities to others. but by himself he literally cannot solo carry. that is a literaly load of bs and you know it.
> he's an opportunist and gives opportunities to others. If you have team mates who don't know what to do when you hook a caught enemy or pyke gets a 5 man e than you have bigger problems my friend. Also, lets not forget that he can literally solo clean team fights by pressing r.
: He is definitely not a solo carry champion.
You can't be serious, right? Lol. Blitz and thresh are both considered solo carry champions because they can change the game with 1 good hook. Pyke has this same aspect, but on top of that he also is allowed to completely whiff hook and still have a game changing engage and ultimate cleanup.
Rioter Comments
: They should focus on a few things that are destroying the game. Snowballing: it seems that once someone has a couple of kills the game is nearly almost over. There is not enough time to build up, play safe, turtle, and comeback. Damage Creep: people claim it doesn't exist and riot seems to just disregard it entirely, but when team fights are over in under 15 seconds, and bruisers and supports are 100-0% people, there is a problem. There needs to be an overall damage adjustment especially to base damage, this forces people to actually **build** damage items to do damage instead of stacking health and doing the same a different champ who build solely damage. Also champs that relie on DOT are garbage right now.. either get rid of DoT or tone back the burst. Why would anyone pick {{champion:17}} {{champion:27}} when they could play {{champion:45}} {{champion:63}} Turrets: for the love of the rift, turrets need a buff. They do not need more health, but they need to do %health damage effected by armor. you should simply not be able to 1v1 someone under their own turret and then walk away with above 75% health. This is some champs only method of defense until they hit mid game, and turrets are nothing more then confetti shooters made out of candle wax at this point. Invulnerability: There is little more annoying than playing against a {{champion:105}} {{champion:2}} and having your abilities be meaningless because he is on his troll pole or ...simply immune to all cc. True damage: There should simply not be any true damage. The point of building items is to itemize against your enemies so that you are better equipped, true damage toxic to the game and cannot be balanced. Items: there needs to be more options for itemization, especially on the ap side. I dont know why, but it feels like ad items are more efficient and have more options. {{item:3916}} {{item:3020}} {{item:3135}} vs {{item:3147}} {{item:3814}} {{item:3124}} {{item:3035}} {{item:3036}} {{item:3033}} {{item:3071}} .. get the idea Most importantly is Jungle: Jungle needs to take longer to clear camps early on for many people. I get that it is boring to sit in the jungle and farm, but its so toxic having the jungle be able to gank levels 1-4 because they already cleared most of the camps. Jungles should also have to invest more in their jungle items, they should get more benefits from them, but they should cost more. this would force them to commit to a jungle build path instead of rushing core items early on.
> Also champs that relie on DOT are garbage right now.. either get rid of DoT or tone back the burst. Why would anyone pick {{champion:17}} {{champion:27}} when they could play {{champion:45}} {{champion:63}} who's going to tell him brand is a DoT mage
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: Every single time I get a reminder of how stupid Galio is in high elo
The main thing that kept galio in check was adc like champions that could shred his health. With pretty much every true adc out of the meta now, namely his counter corki, there's no one that can really shred through his innate tankiness anymore and he just hard counters assassins.
: From the AkaliMains subreddit
The latest trend in riot assassin balance is to add a shit ton of delayed burst but, as a result, either adding an absolutely fucking bonkers mechanic(akali shroud) or increase the damage of the burst way too much to compensate (leblanc rework)
: The fact that he played vs a trynd recently doesn't make tryndnamere a healthy champion and doesn't magically prove his point wrong. Please get that logic out of your head.
Yeah but bitching about a champ you just lost to doesn't help anyone and this type of behavior should be discouraged, especially for a boards mod.
: What is, in your opinion, the worst designed champion in this game?
Yeah and it's completely coincidental that you literally just played against a trynd an hour before you made this post. People really need to stop complaining about champs they just lost to and wait for like a day before using boards. https://imgur.com/a/gpb2Cun
: Worst ranked game I've played ever. I feel like uninstalling. Need help/advice.
Because you're playing against a fizz almost 2 divisions higher than you. He's just simply better. It's hard to get into specifics without watching the replay, but you win that lane by pushing and harassing the fizz before he gets 6.
: Dunno why you have been downvoted, people must have forgotten tgat mage supports have been a thing since season 3
People just circlejerk about assassins, welcome to s8s9 boards fun fun fun enjoy your stay
Show more

WrÆth

Level 248 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion