Rioter Comments
SCP 106 (NA)
: imagine crying this much over a login username, jesus guys
> [{quoted}](name=SCP 106,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ucElmEWJ,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-11-27T22:50:28.837+0000) > > imagine crying this much over a login username, jesus guys Imagine not respecting what others value like an asshole.
: ❤❤ Us gays and egirls coming back to league after seeing the new Raka skins like ❤❤
That moment when you like those kind of skins but you're not gay or an egirl
Mianta (NA)
: If you're bad at league, you could probably still be good at annie.
> [{quoted}](name=Mianta,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=5KMNEHBN,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-11-26T10:42:09.822+0000) > > If you're bad at league, you could probably still be good at annie. Winning is not the same as being good
: Do you know how hard it is to not have a team?
I dont get it. I also don't get the hate.
XzMln (OCE)
: I can play Yasuo, Zed and Ekko decently for my elo but I cannot for the life of me play Annie (probably because she bores the shit out of me.)
> [{quoted}](name=XzMln,realm=OCE,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=5KMNEHBN,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-26T03:14:40.073+0000) > > I can play Yasuo, Zed and Ekko decently for my elo but I cannot for the life of me play Annie (probably because she bores the shit out of me.) If you're good at actual league of legends then you're good at annie
: When you've been playing support for 6+ years, and all these mages and assassins start showing up
: Errr....no. I'm not gonna waste time playing games where assholes are running it down. Either FF or I will leave.
> [{quoted}](name=FioraWillCarry,realm=NA,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=x8fzZ95p,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-16T09:46:25.368+0000) > > Errr....no. I'm not gonna waste time playing games where assholes are running it down. Either FF or I will leave. Id rather have you leave than ff the game
: > [{quoted}](name=WyvernEgg,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=dEeyMEu5,comment-id=001b,timestamp=2019-11-14T19:51:23.973+0000) > > Can we stop using "boomers" in our sentences. It's so fucking cringe okay boomer
> [{quoted}](name=OtakuBurrito,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=dEeyMEu5,comment-id=001b0000,timestamp=2019-11-14T20:41:16.561+0000) > > okay boomer Wow would have NEVER seen that one coming. You got me.
: Riot games league client right now
how did it even start flying
: I found something worse than Riot's client
Can we stop using "boomers" in our sentences. It's so fucking cringe
: Someone made a video of this awhile ago. Don't feel like looking for it.
> [{quoted}](name=WyvernEgg,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=y1F4yg4p,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-14T17:15:28.289+0000) > > Someone made a video of this awhile ago. Don't feel like looking for it. nvm i found it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGuphRLCL-M
: When you go into the Yasuo mains reddit for advice and find a gem
Someone made a video of this awhile ago. Don't feel like looking for it.
Rioter Comments
Bârd (NA)
: A big part of damage creep isn't just the raw numbers, it's the items people buy early on.
There's too much healing in the game. So it's either pure raw damage or you cant do anything.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Not including Dunkey in the 10 year anniversary was just disrespectful by riot.
: star guardian urgot
Manxxom (NA)
: Riot, I know you want to make money so I have the solution for you.
Rioter Comments
: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2iK35Mtgbk
> [{quoted}](name=MikeJ122O,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=xFETEbO9,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-27T07:55:34.681+0000) > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2iK35Mtgbk https://youtu.be/C2iK35Mtgbk
: What do you guys miss most from league?
Dominion, dunkey, old draft pick theme and old runes. There's more but who has time to list them?
: nice opinion
I feel attacked. That's my opinion.
Manxxom (NA)
: Normal people: I just got to Gold with Nami
: No idea why everyone has to be a giant douche.
people suck. play tft and forget about them lol jk tft sucks
Rioter Comments
: elo hell is a myth. look at me? i'm iron. have been for years. have been told for years that it's because i'm bad. now suddenly because it's affecting you you want to jump ship and say that elo hell is a thing? no. elo hell is not a thing. accept the fact that you're not as good as you were and that's why you can't climb. you want to climb? then get good.
> [{quoted}](name=BLACK REALM GOD,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=huaJeGHy,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-24T15:58:24.835+0000) > > elo hell is a myth. look at me? i'm iron. have been for years. have been told for years that it's because i'm bad. now suddenly because it's affecting you you want to jump ship and say that elo hell is a thing? no. elo hell is not a thing. accept the fact that you're not as good as you were and that's why you can't climb. > > you want to climb? then get good. You've been iron for years? I don't think it's existed that long.
: Sr is way better than TFT when everyone gets along But TFT is still not fun in my opinion its boring now that card game though----- that is interesting
> [{quoted}](name=CaptainAntiHeroz,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=q7EEsuKm,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-23T04:19:52.126+0000) > > Sr is way better than TFT when everyone gets along > > But TFT is still not fun in my opinion its boring > > now that card game though----- that is interesting I never said TFT was fun. I said I was happier being there. TFT sucks
: Buddy you're not getting flamed in TFT because everyone else profits from you being bad, why would you get flamed?
> [{quoted}](name=mAvTwUCecilia,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=q7EEsuKm,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-23T06:53:23.012+0000) > > Buddy you're not getting flamed in TFT because everyone else profits from you being bad, why would you get flamed? I know? Why did you say this?
Rioter Comments
: I feel like everyone needs to see this
Wait... I actually know what he's saying... This is awkward...
Jhinjer (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=WyvernEgg,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Q9AbfqjX,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-10-15T21:13:11.789+0000) > > Be jealous idots My jealousy for your hot chocolate is negated by your grasp of the English language.
> [{quoted}](name=Såilor Mercury,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Q9AbfqjX,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-15T21:33:04.174+0000) > > My jealousy for your hot chocolate is negated by your grasp of the English language. Whatever loser you dont have hot chocolate and I do.
: Attention, given.
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Tantram,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EuhGLMeB,comment-id=00410000,timestamp=2019-10-15T21:14:04.327+0000) > > Attention, given. Thank you {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
Rioter Comments
: I missed you all
I don't want RP. Just attention.{{sticker:sg-soraka}}
Zac x Me (NA)
: I wish. The same happened to Morgana, ever since I have to play with all voices muted. It's a theme with all of the new champions and all VU's, cringey shit annoying voice acting with 10 minute long sentences played every half a second.
> [{quoted}](name=Zac x Me,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HQ1dfA44,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-10T18:37:46.141+0000) > > I wish. > > The same happened to Morgana, ever since I have to play with all voices muted. > > It's a theme with all of the new champions and all VU's, cringey shit annoying voice acting with 10 minute long sentences played every half a second. OMG yes morgana talks waaaay too much. It's like "bitch not every click needs to be a fucking novel!"
Rioter Comments
: They didn't even change her voice actress..
> [{quoted}](name=Jhins Girlfriend,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HQ1dfA44,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-10T17:46:13.151+0000) > > They didn't even change her voice actress.. I still hate it. She wont shut up and sounds really snobby.
Rioter Comments
: fest
: test post
: when you're a pyke/karthus on ARAM and all of the enemies have very low HP with your ult ready
Todays the daaaaaay HP bars are low My ult is up the R key is broken. So I'll just use my-- *GASP* the R key's broken... THE R KEY'S BROKEN!!!! {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}}
: imagine complaining about a buff that did nothing to help him still middle of the pack in solo que and is outclassed by multiple S tier junglers and also requires a hell of alot more practice and skill than most. Play lee into noct, master yi, kha, eve, panth, or xin and let me know how it goes.
> [{quoted}](name=DontGetGanksKEKW,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=TjzvTiew,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-28T13:04:05.097+0000) > > imagine complaining about a buff that did nothing to help him still middle of the pack in solo que and is outclassed by multiple S tier junglers and also requires a hell of alot more practice and skill than most. Play lee into noct, master yi, kha, eve, panth, or xin and let me know how it goes. Imagine still using "imagine" to shit on people. get with the times old man.
: Jinx! What The {{summoner:4}} uck Are you doin?
> [{quoted}](name=Velzard of Koz,realm=EUNE,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=OKEsmZro,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-04T14:56:01.515+0000) > > Jinx! > What > The > {{summoner:4}} > uck > Are you doin? Hope you weren't Yi because you also wasted meditate.
: Unpopluar opinion Remove ff
"hundreds of players" Just want to know where you got that number.
Manxxom (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=WyvernEgg,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=n2go6L8W,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-04T01:38:46.058+0000) > > But like you're wrong. I know lagi is considered a leviathan in monster hunter but its head makes it look like a fatalis without wings
> [{quoted}](name=Manxxom,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=n2go6L8W,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-04T03:19:21.207+0000) > > I know lagi is considered a leviathan in monster hunter but its head makes it look like a fatalis without wings and butterflies look like birds without feathers. What's your point?
Rioter Comments
afmghost (NA)
: What would you do for a Klondike Bar?
I would spell things corctly
Manxxom (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=WyvernEgg,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=n2go6L8W,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-03T15:38:04.001+0000) > > Meanwhile in Monster Hunter > https://i.redd.it/2lu3x6m44k811.jpg I consider Lagiacrus a dragon more than anything tbh.
> [{quoted}](name=Manxxom,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=n2go6L8W,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-03T21:19:00.535+0000) > > I consider Lagiacrus a dragon more than anything tbh. But like you're wrong.
Show more

WyvernEgg

Level 223 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion