XHick (NA)
: How to not Rage type against trolls?
this is very true thank you.
: Yep! I just get frustrated when players get banned for no toxic intent when there are goofs like these running around.
I can't deny the fact that i have been over the top in some games when it comes to flaming or arguing with people. People just push me to my breaking point and i lose it sometimes. It's obviously my fault just so difficult to hold your tongue when you have teammates flaming and blaming all the time. none the less its still on me to keep my cool.
Meep Man (NA)
: Take a breath and step out of the game for a moment and realize this is a very small portion of your life that is unlikely to affect you in the long run at all. Just taking a step back is always nice to me.
You couldn't be more right man. i almost got off and played some overwatch to relax for a bit but i went against my better judgement and played a third game.
AR URF (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=XHick,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ww4nL9JK,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-02T00:30:18.660+0000) > > I totally agree man and I've definitely found myself accusing people for trolling when they just have a bad game I'll admit that. My first two games were most definitely with trolls and quitters tho. My third game I'll give my graves the benefit and say he was just tilted. Even tho he had 4 people begging him to not split and let our pantheon split. The first game was 100% a Cait troll. Most likely escalated from a bad game to just inting but none the less running down a lane without even attempting to attack an enemy champion just running by them as you die. That's most definitely inning. In my second game I guess it wouldn't be inning but I'd consider quitting a form of trolling? I'm not saying you're wrong though. I can Imagine it probably was a troll game, but actual troll games happen like once in a good while.
all good man not trying to be defensive or salty here. I agree most of the time its just the fact its a bad game for someone.
5050BS (NA)
: I did that (because there are more and more of them each day) and guess what? Riot chat banned me for the first time since I started playing LOL 7 years ago. You know what they "got" me on? Calling the Jungler useless (because he was). This was the "worst" language I used. Now him and the top laner where CUSSING at everything that moved. Support and ADC had muted everyone and was basically playing their own game. So What I learned is that talking with trolls will get you punished and it seems Riot didnt do anything to them as their accounts are still active. /mute all is how you play. Just like the pros.
I feel your pain man. It's hard not to feel singled out.
: As for the duckling problem in particular, I've found the best approach is to just let them be and keep trying to win your lane as normal. Don't say anything to them, but let them soften up the minions for you and then last hit them yourself or stay behind the duckling and use them as bait to flush out the enemy jungler while you keep your skills ready to spring a counterattack. Instead of getting mad, try to use them to your tactical advantage to offset the resource disadvantage. Normally, I find it doesn't take long for the duckling to realize it's helping you despite its efforts to the contrary and it will leave to find another lane to annoy.
But I'm bad and lose cs this way Haha. Especially rough when it's an add c being the duckling! You are right tho
: Mute and accept the fact they are trolling and hope you don't get more the next game.
Yup I need to get better about taking a break when I get teammates like that one after another. Games like those just put me on edge.
: Hahahahaha I had one of those baby ducks following me around about 2 days ago. Too bad Riot doesn't do anything about them
All we can do is report and pray man.
: Inters don't get me...b/c they know what they're doing and why they are doing it. Sure it's annoying but they won't hear from me. But bad players...who make bad players time and time again...thats what bothers me and when I speak...like how can you be so dumb?
I agree man. I always tell myself there's no point in typing to them it's what they want me to do. Some games it's just so hard.
AR URF (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=XHick,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ww4nL9JK,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-05-01T23:39:56.648+0000) > > That's definitely not the case here. My Cait was most definitely inting. It might have started off as a bad game for her but she did everything short of buying mobis to run down lanes and die faster. If the enemy team is asking in all chat why is someone inting it's pretty obvious. I don't know. I feel like 90% of cases, the player is just doing bad. They know they're doing bad and they mute. I can't tell you how many times someone has said to me "Reported, have fun getting banned" Yet here I am because riot knows the difference between feeding and just doing bad.
I totally agree man and I've definitely found myself accusing people for trolling when they just have a bad game I'll admit that. My first two games were most definitely with trolls and quitters tho. My third game I'll give my graves the benefit and say he was just tilted. Even tho he had 4 people begging him to not split and let our pantheon split. The first game was 100% a Cait troll. Most likely escalated from a bad game to just inting but none the less running down a lane without even attempting to attack an enemy champion just running by them as you die. That's most definitely inning. In my second game I guess it wouldn't be inning but I'd consider quitting a form of trolling?
: I will say this: League of Legends is a great place to practice emotional resiliency, something that seems increasingly ignored these days where the first response to offense is either to retaliate against the offender or petition some higher authority to do it for you. Resiliency is a great life skill to develop because, contrary to what we're often told, bullies don't stop their bullying as adults, they just become middle-managers. This video is about bullying, but I think it's a great watch for any online gamer that has to deal with the various dominance games of trolls on a regular basis. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oKjW1OIjuw
Thank you for posting this video.
: See some anger management I think.
Not a horrible idea some days thanks
Feel Apathy (EUNE)
: If they're deliberate, you should just accept it and /ff . Reasoning with "tilted" people will only work in their favour as they're most likely looking for a way to harass you without typing in order to provoke a reaction that will get you suspended..
You are 100% right I've been working on it but still catch myself arguing sometimes
AR URF (NA)
: simply stop telling yourself that everyone who feeds is a troll.
That's definitely not the case here. My Cait was most definitely inting. It might have started off as a bad game for her but she did everything short of buying mobis to run down lanes and die faster. If the enemy team is asking in all chat why is someone inting it's pretty obvious.
: the best thing for me was to realize in a matchmaking system like they use in LoL, im going to lose half of my games anyway. trolls just help get the losses out of the way fast so i can spend more time winning!
Thats a good way to think of it haha the thank you
Vlada Cut (EUNE)
: Agreed. As a top laner I basically cringe when my adc or anyone else gives up and intentionally feed to the point there's no way to turn the tide of the battle. ... Makes my lane as non-impactful as they say....
Exactly man I was doing awesome in my second game. Had a few kills top was doing great against a soon and my mid/jg just gave up. They tried for a minute or two after o ganged mid and shutdown the Leblanc and killed the enemy Lee son. But after that they went back to saying gg in all chat and running circles in our base
Venompaw (NA)
: > Mind you that our graves was 2-9 and repeatedly was dying every time he tried to split. We tried to explain to graves that we should either fight as 5 or let pantheon split because nobody on their team could 1v1 pantheon yet. His response to that was simply you all know nothing, "if i can't split its gg". > Graves should be splitting. Your team should be forcing fights as 4v4.
Normally I would agree but this guy was literally just running down either top or bot without allowing us to push as 4 to apply pressure in another lane. Also he was insanely undefeated to face their team where our Pantheon was decently fed and could best anyone in a 1v1. Also pantheon has his ultimate and teleport to regroup of needed.
Venompaw (NA)
: Are they inting? If so, complaining won't change it. Are they just bad? Accusing them will likely make them worse. Define griefing though.
So for example yesterday i played 3 games. My first game i had a cait bot go 0-4-0 bot lane and started inting because i pinged him to be careful. I didn't spam ping him i didn't rage type i simply pinged one time to be careful because he had no vision and the enemy team was all MIA. His instant response was to run straight into the enemy turret and die to their ADC. he then proceeded to run down bot lane and die to towers/players over and over until they eventually ended the game. My next game i had an ahri mid go 0-4-0 at 8 minutes. My reksai literally just typed this games over and i'm bored then said in all chat open mid i'm done. Guy just ran around in his jungle playing in tunnels for the next 10 minutes until we surrendered. My last game we started off great team was doing good all around until we got to mid game. We had a pantheon that was really strong and me and my Mf ADC were starting to do well. Our graves jungle on the other hand refused to group with us and said multiple times our only chances of winning were if he was to split push as graves. Mind you that our graves was 2-9 and repeatedly was dying every time he tried to split. We tried to explain to graves that we should either fight as 5 or let pantheon split because nobody on their team could 1v1 pantheon yet. His response to that was simply you all know nothing, "if i can't split its gg".
: I just try to focus on my job as a support and let the chips fall where they may. If it becomes obvious the game is unwinnable because of a technical 4v5 situation then i’ll start dancing and /laugh spam in hopes the enemy team plays along, potentially turning a sour situation into a funny one.
Ill have to try that thank oyu
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Hey, Couple things, First off, I'm really interested in your offer. Second, what matches are they on normal match days? Bo3? Bo5? Third, what days would the playoffs and finals be? The sooner I know, the sooner I could let you know whether or not I'm available Other than that, I'm here to introduce myself: I've been playing since pre-season 5, I'm Silver V, highest Silver IV (Would be higher, but school), I've never casted but I've had several years of stage experience. I use 3rd party websites to analyze my games and see where I can improve. I'm very knowledged in the current metas, strategies, and whatnot (watch a lot of LCS, LCK, LPL, and Worlds). If you want me to analyze the accounts of those participating in the league, I can do that (Can write and send an email or verbal for as many teams as you want/need I guess, don't want to do anymore than 5 teams. Already had an AP exam, I don't need that much writing again for another year). If you want me to cast a scrim between the teams or anything like that, I'll try to find the time. Downsides: Live with family. If the matches are Bo1's, would be great. I could probably persuade during playoffs, but to be determined. Also, for the entirety of week 1 I cannot cast, I will be out of town and casting would get weird where I'd be going. There may be a few other things but I'm not entirely sure about that. If your at all interested, add me ingame. Would love to be a part of a community's first league season
Hello sorry for the delayed response. that would be awesome if you could cast and analyze our matches add me in game and we can talk more. IGn Hick Narriman
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
ondray (NA)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Rem1nd,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=sbmxXJRL,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-05-01T03:26:06.047+0000) > > Rem1nd > > Team. need 3 others Hey if you are interested in getting a for more for your team check out our forums page http://thetruthbetold.boards.net/ you can post there letting us know what roles you and your teammates are as well as rank to our entire community.
Phierce (NA)
: ADC MAIN JUNGLE SECONDARY
> [{quoted}](name=Phierce,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=wL03AGMA,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-04-29T05:12:07.713+0000) > > ADC MAIN > > JUNGLE SECONDARY hey if you are interested in joining as a team or free agent you can go to our forums page at the link above and put a post their to let our members know u are interested
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: there was a error on the link. but im interested.
> [{quoted}](name=Arctic Snow Wolf,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=n94ETIqL,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-04-22T03:12:09.309+0000) > > there was a error on the link. but im interested. oh wow sorry for the link error ill see what i can do about that. what is your league name or u can add me. here is the link again tho http://moondistrict6.wix.com/truthbetold
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I'm interested in something like this. I also have a friend who will join with me.
> [{quoted}](name=Defiance93,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=GPTVJLaV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-04-12T18:28:15.609+0000) > > I'm interested in something like this. I also have a friend who will join with me. Hey there defiance sorry for the delayed response but if you and your friend are still interested add me in game and ill get you guys setup.
: Do we enter tourny or :o
> [{quoted}](name=CrazFight,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=AdMEy1se,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-04-17T02:38:03.342+0000) > > Do we enter tourny or :o whats up?
Rioter Comments
Show more

XHick

Level 60 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion