: "I'd rather have a 10 minute queue and be put as my role than a 2 minute queue and be autofilled"
meanwhile it takes 5-30 mins to start a game in high elo due to auto fil dodging hmm.
: Here's exactly how much you can possibly die within 20 minutes:
: Nothing feels worse than loving a champion who isn't on Riot's favorite list
vi/shyvana. get buffed once and then nerfed right after. cant be viable according to riot oh but vlad, he can be fotm for 2 years and nothing happens to him. i like having no way to kill him/apply griveious wounds due to being untargable.
: You played in S3? Same thing.
> [{quoted}](name=CrazyMonkeyCZ,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nmbV2k6L,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-10T08:35:23.316+0000) > > You played in S3? Same thing. season 3 was nothing like todays game. hush.
GigglesO (NA)
: As you can see by mordes current ban rate and pick rate hes only not popular because he isn't allowed to be popular. Nerf, Lee, Yasuo, Riven Ezreal and crew and see how "popular" they still are.
> [{quoted}](name=GigglesO,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=2OqyiVKV,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-09T22:24:02.547+0000) > > As you can see by mordes current ban rate and pick rate hes only not popular because he isn't allowed to be popular. > > Nerf, Lee, Yasuo, Riven Ezreal and crew and see how "popular" they still are. when lee got nerfed he went from a 30%+ playrate to sub 4%. rebuffed him and it went back to 30%+ . hmm strange. almost as if players play champions based on viability, flashy, and how good they are.
: Font of Life is underwhelming, even if you hit 5000 HP all it'll heal is 55 over 1.75 seconds
the rune is fine. if it was buffed more then itd just be abusive. its meant to be a quick and impactful heal, not something you play/build around.
: You mean the 1/10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 Games that come out like this?
> [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UwhZjley,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-07T04:19:52.143+0000) > > You mean the 1/10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 > Games that come out like this? it doesn't happen for most players due to their low mentality.
: FIX HIGH ELO SOLO Q - People will just uninstall the game soon
Rioter Comments
Fëalnort (EUW)
: I am sorry man but vi doesn't require a buff. You compare a bruiser (AD) who have the capacity to literally obliterate an ADC or Midlaner with a Full tank champion (sejuani) who has little to no burst dmg. Vi is hovering at around 52% winrate in plat+, almost 53%. She is in the top 3 winrate champion as jungler for the past 5 patchs ( though her pick rate isn't as great ). Stats seems also to indicate she take a while to get adjusted to. Global winrate for player who have less than 50 game is pretty low but skyrocket the more games are put into her. Tldr: Just because you have a 28% winrate with a champ doesn't mean she is too weak, just that you got unlucky/need to train with her more ^^. You may be diam 1 but it doesn't mean you are pro with a champ directly.
> [{quoted}](name=Fëalnort,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hdmBMwIE,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-07-04T14:20:55.652+0000) > > I am sorry man but vi doesn't require a buff. > > You compare a bruiser (AD) who have the capacity to literally obliterate an ADC or Midlaner with a Full tank champion (sejuani) who has little to no burst dmg. > > Vi is hovering at around 52% winrate in plat+, almost 53%. She is in the top 3 winrate champion as jungler for the past 5 patchs ( though her pick rate isn't as great ). > > Stats seems also to indicate she take a while to get adjusted to. Global winrate for player who have less than 50 game is pretty low but skyrocket the more games are put into her. > > Tldr: Just because you have a 28% winrate with a champ doesn't mean she is too weak, just that you got unlucky/need to train with her more ^^. You may be diam 1 but it doesn't mean you are pro with a champ directly. I can play any other champion that does Vi's job better and completely oblierate an ADC's hp. why play vi when you can play rengar/khazix, both with the ability to poke/slow from a distance and have an instant leap? You seem not to understand the core issues with Vi and have not seen these issues in practice. Bronze-diamond people think Vi is good but it's only due to the players not the champion. Why is Vi never picked in pro play? Cuz she sucks. What happens when she is pickeD? feeds.
: Yes but actually no. Try Vi with more of a bruiser build, or at top lane. {{item:3078}} or {{item:3748}}. Otherwise, try setting your runes for her to lower the CD of her ult more.
> [{quoted}](name=AFK Yuumi Main,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hdmBMwIE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-04T12:34:59.424+0000) > > Yes but actually no. > > Try Vi with more of a bruiser build, or at top lane. > {{item:3078}} or {{item:3748}}. > > Otherwise, try setting your runes for her to lower the CD of her ult more. the fact you are suggesting top lane vi speaks for itself and no, the ult's cd is not the issue. seems you completely dodged what I said. The only people who would understand are people who see/play high elo games.
Rioter Comments
darkdill (NA)
: Shouldn't anti-shield mechanics be introduced to items rather than specific Champions?
but that would be the smart thing to do! its a big brain idea to buff an already good pick in all elos and an occasionally pro pick. he rly needed it
darkdill (NA)
: I think Riot's given up on armor and magic resistance as viable stats
its prob due to her taking aftershock. Having after shock + more armor/mr doesn't rly do much. You only need 1, not both. so
Slade25 (NA)
: Why Toplane is currently the worst role in League
Mr Yi (NA)
: would like to always acquire the "permanent skin shard" when rerolling
HàrrowR (EUW)
: Came back to the game after a year, holy cow
Season 1-3 were the glory days of League. So glad to see someone else from that era talk about it. I stopped playing A LOT since season 3, but I did play at least 50-100 games during season 4-5-6. Season 6 was the big tipping point for LoL, everyone cared too much about MMR and started to justify being a toxic asshole instead of simply not being one. Got nothing good to say? Why say it? Keep your mouth shut. Good rule of thumb irl too. Don't make enemies for no fucking reason. It's how you limit yourself in opportunities, but clearly people don't know this. Doesn't help that people talk about trolls that "disco nunu mid" and endorse them, giving them attention and spreading trolling, acting like it's funny. Post a video about it and gets ton of views? Now people do it. Nail in the coffin was Tyler1. Riot took too long to ban him and he got a following by being toxic, and went off to spread his toxicity in other games like SMITE, and get even more followers, even from people from the games he ruined, because it's "Funny". Yeah, it's really funny that he's a large part on why gaming in general sucks now. So glad Riot endorsed him and everyone loves him and constantly makes memes about him and how funny he is. So glad he is the model for LoL. But most people don't understand this, as understanding psychological impacts is hard for people. Never had an issue before. This game is just so shit in my opinion. No strategy for late game. It's the same 2-3 item builds. You can't do builds that go online at 5-6 items anymore. You need to build your core 1-3 items in order or your champion falls apart due to the explosive nature of the game. It is amazing how I was stuck in plat 1 for 6+ promos and after I climbed out of it I went to diamond 1 without failing a single promo and won easily the games required to enter them. Now Diamond 1 is the same story with plat 1 where people have the biggest god complex and think everything revolves around them and grief/give up 24/7. These people are these Division 1 to new tier rankings are the worst. And I get master-challenger players in my games and it's the same shit. No wonder people smurf. Because of shit like this on top of DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE INSTA LOSS because people manipulate the match making by dodging and there isn't high enough of a penalty for serial dodging. I'm convinced that we are just 1 of an infinite number of universes, and this universe is the universe where everything is loony town in terms of logic.
: Here is my average 3 hours on LoL. No queue accept. No queue accept. Dodge. Dodge. No queue accept. Dodge. Random 7 minute queue that I have to cancel. Dodge. Get a game. /remake. No queue accept. No queue accept. Dodge. No queue accept. Dodge. Stomp a game. No queue accept. Dodge. No queue accept. Dodge. "Give me mid or I int." Guy buys mobis and runs down lane for 20 minutes. Refuse to ff. Lose at 28 regardless. No queue accept. No queue accept. Dodge Dodge Client crash. No queue accept. Dodge No queue accept. Have a normal unremarkable game that drags on too long because people keep backing instead of ending. No queue accept. Dodge Dodge. Dodge. /remake. Back to back games holy shit. Enemy team has an afk. They ff at 20. Yep. Totally had a lot of fun.
> [{quoted}](name=The Bad Touch,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=i9V4dREj,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-07-03T09:01:06.194+0000) > > Here is my average 3 hours on LoL. > > No queue accept. > No queue accept. > Dodge. > Dodge. > No queue accept. > Dodge. > Random 7 minute queue that I have to cancel. > Dodge. > Get a game. > /remake. > No queue accept. > No queue accept. > Dodge. > No queue accept. > Dodge. > Stomp a game. > No queue accept. > Dodge. > No queue accept. > Dodge. > "Give me mid or I int." > Guy buys mobis and runs down lane for 20 minutes. > Refuse to ff. > Lose at 28 regardless. > No queue accept. > No queue accept. > Dodge > Dodge > Client crash. > No queue accept. > Dodge > No queue accept. > Have a normal unremarkable game that drags on too long because people keep backing instead of ending. > No queue accept. > Dodge > Dodge. > Dodge. > /remake. > Back to back games holy shit. > Enemy team has an afk. > They ff at 20. > > Yep. > Totally had a lot of fun. "dodges are fine don't make them worse!!!!!" 4head
: TFT is 90% luck, 10% skill
Rioter Comments
: 10 Reasons Why Master Yi Doesn't Need a Rework
been seeing a lot of act like an oblivious person who says things that contradict what they say/what is happening. must have been a family guy joke recently.
: Don't destroy Blitzcranks Identity
blitz lost his identify with naut/thresh/pyke release. they are safer champions that do his job better and have way better tools to peel. i also don't like investing a champions power budget into something niche such as breaking an enemies shield. Dota 2, there is only 1 pudge. ONE hook champion from long range. No hook and bring them to the middle/towards you slightly champion that ruins what that champion is. So now riot realizes blitz is outclassed and the only way to make him good is by buffing/changing his whole kit besides Q.
: Is this true?is just fake? #Permalifted
those services are scams lol. you submit a ticket and either get unbanned or not. i got convinced to spend 100 dollars before on this service and jack shit happened
: well thats a really good reason actually. if you have 3 aoto filled or 3 people in a losing streak DODGE. their team comp is good against yours? DODGE. i'd think a dia 1 player would know that. my bad. i do not see why its selfish to not hurt anybody (+2 minutes in Q wont kill you) and even if it is. its fine, the player want to have fun and knows he wont if he dosent dodge? DODGE
> [{quoted}](name=letsfeedtogether,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3FAooZsn,comment-id=000300010000,timestamp=2019-07-01T09:42:05.567+0000) > > well thats a really good reason actually. if you have 3 aoto filled or 3 people in a losing streak DODGE. their team comp is good against yours? DODGE. i'd think a dia 1 player would know that. my bad. > > > i do not see why its selfish to not hurt anybody (+2 minutes in Q wont kill you) and even if it is. its fine, the player want to have fun and knows he wont if he dosent dodge? DODGE if people are on a losing streak it actually means they are more likely to win their next game (or if you want to believe something else, at least a 50/50). can climb in solo Q with any champ/any comp. Doesn't matter as long as you are a good player(s) and good team play. I'm an EX rank 1/challenger player and I didn't abuse duo Q/queue dodging in SOLO queue. I practice what I preach. If I complained about a problem but did it myself, that's a really stupid way to go about things. I follow the "be the change you want" instead of doing what everyone else does and wishing it was better. Dodging leads to potentially more dodging as people might not have enough time, boring waiting that long for a game. See, the mentality of "it's just 1 dodge" actually is a domino effect where everyone dodges because "it's just 1 dodge" in their minds. It is selfish for that reason and other reasons as I said. you can't know whether or not you'll have fun in a game. If you aren't having fun in a game in general and only get fun from dodging, are you actually having fun/enjoying the game for what it is? The only thing to fear is fear itself, but instead you fear bad games.
: Im okay with dodgers. Id rather have someone dodge then play a lane they are gonna be terrible in and or throw the game so everyone takes an LP loss. Or if someone doesn't get the lane they want they can just troll. It's not worth it. I actually think the dodge system is fine as it is
> [{quoted}](name=Senior Papi,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3FAooZsn,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-07-01T09:30:16.038+0000) > > Im okay with dodgers. Id rather have someone dodge then play a lane they are gonna be terrible in and or throw the game so everyone takes an LP loss. > Or if someone doesn't get the lane they want they can just troll. It's not worth it. > I actually think the dodge system is fine as it is but if they actually played the lane/champ then they would eventually get good. you are only making the problem worse by doding/someone else dodging. long term it's better not to dodge. short term it is better, but it leads to you "having" to dodge more.
: no. dont. dodging is a mechanic just like any other mechanic. dodging is helpful and i think you should not be punished at all for it. its not false win rate. its true win rate because you learned the mechanic of dodging.
> [{quoted}](name=letsfeedtogether,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3FAooZsn,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-07-01T09:29:04.618+0000) > > no. dont. dodging is a mechanic just like any other mechanic. dodging is helpful and i think you should not be punished at all for it. its not false win rate. its true win rate because you learned the mechanic of dodging. dodging is ok if you have to go somewhere. i dont see a reason to dodge due to a troll or "my team is bad cuz this website said so". there is a "reason" but it isn't a good reason and leads to issues. people need to think for the long term health of the game instead of their selfish, short term goals that only gets worse and worse. it's like capitalism.
: I know, but sometimes I have a limited time to play and I don't want to waste my time. I am a trash low elo player. I am not going to be climbing any time soon so I just want to have fun. I don't want a trash asshole holding me a hostage to ruin my limited time.
> [{quoted}](name=Yasashi Kokoro,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3FAooZsn,comment-id=000200010000,timestamp=2019-07-01T09:26:48.740+0000) > > I know, but sometimes I have a limited time to play and I don't want to waste my time. I am a trash low elo player. I am not going to be climbing any time soon so I just want to have fun. I don't want a trash asshole holding me a hostage to ruin my limited time. shit happens. you can't always have luxery in your life/perfect scenarios. But because everyone expects the best scenario, no one gets a perfect scenario. Play the game and don't dodge. report them. over time it won't be much of an issue as it is now. selfishness is bad.
: And that happens...How often? I've seen it once in the past four years. Literally only once. You can't really pretend something incredibly rare is super common.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3FAooZsn,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-07-01T09:06:14.234+0000) > > And that happens...How often? > > I've seen it once in the past four years. Literally only once. You can't really pretend something incredibly rare is super common. I've seen it probably 2-3 times on this account in all my ranked games (about 200+). also @Yas, you would see less of this in low elo if people played the game and just reported them.
: "mAkE DoDgE pENaLtY wOrSE," until your jungler locks in {{champion:16}} {{summoner:11}} {{summoner:1}}
> [{quoted}](name=Yasashi Kokoro,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3FAooZsn,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-07-01T09:05:07.369+0000) > > "mAkE DoDgE pENaLtY wOrSE," until your jungler locks in {{champion:16}} {{summoner:11}} {{summoner:1}} i'd gladly play the game and report them. I don't care about mmr because if I believe I am good then I will climb regardless. Also, these people who troll and hold people hostage get away with it because people dodge. Play the game and you will get your "justice" people crave so much.
: Increase queue lockout timers and increase the reset timer. One day is a joke for a penalty reset, and 5 minutes is a joke of a delay. I'm not in favor of increasing LP/MMR penalties, but longer time penalties would be great. And, of course, penalties for dodging ARAM and ARURF, as well as any other gamemode where you don't decide your champion, needs to be quintupled. Tripled at the **absolute** least. It should take longer to get past the dodge than to just play out the game where you didn't get the champ you wanted. ######Edit: I had the wrong words entirely lmfao.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3FAooZsn,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-01T08:58:57.254+0000) > > Increase dodge timers and increase the reset time. > > One day is a joke for a penalty reset, and 5 minutes is a joke of a delay. > > I'm not in favor of increasing LP/MMR penalties, but longer time penalties would be great. And, of course, penalties for dodging ARAM and ARURF, as well as any other gamemode where you don't decide your champion, needs to be quintupled. Tripled at the **absolute** least. It should take longer to get past the dodge than to just play out the game where you didn't get the champ you wanted. honestly the normal game thing prob wouldn't do much just need more punishment for dodging. When you click "accept" on that ranked game you should be committing to a ranked game and just play the best you can. Instead, people expect absolutely the most perfect performance out of people, and only done the way they want it to be done. People also dodge a lot when there champs get banned or duo Q abuse combos such as twitch/lulu/yi get banned. Just putting a timer would make the people who just want to play the fucking game and actually get better at different things instead of playing league of queue dodge/manipulate the match making system because people care about MMR more than their individual skill. It's honestly crazy. The games I have everyone flames and people have huge grudges over people who they think are "inting" (just because they died a lot =/= inting). Instead of getting better at different roles if you get auto fill'd and different champions, it's just "I only play 1 champ if it's banned/im auto fil'd I dodge" and "if I think we lost im going to dodge". The worst part is they all dodge at the last second. They don't dodge when they see who's on their team, or their main was banned. They literally waste EVERYONE'S time until the last second. It's fucking the most brutal shit ever. I can barely play this game as it is and I have to deal with this shit? People dodge because they care too much about MMR. So imo if it kept getting worse the more you dodged then it makes people who dodge once in a blue moon for w/e reason less impacted and the people who follow MMR guides on judging your team @ champ select and go fuck off.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Streamers are a big reason of why community is toxic
the people who dont agree with you are clueless. humans naturally mimic others they hang around/watch. never said "bruh" before but now your friend/streamer says it? You'll find yourself saying "bruh" without even thinking of the words. it is natural. why does this happen? Because we used to come from groups and be a family, so us knowing each other, speaking the same way, happened naturally. now we have people who copy the way people speak that live 1000's of miles away and don't think anything of it. your average gamer will not accept this and act like people are individuals when in reality people bandwagon whatever is popular (how to think/act/play, you name it). every small bit of toxicity that happens and isn't dealt with properly adds onto the problem. there should easily be a few dozen ID banned players for how toxic they are but riot doesn't care unless it's for public PR.
: Remember to take a break any time you lose 2 games in a row.
> [{quoted}](name=RavenMagus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=l1sAczR2,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-06-29T05:29:30.904+0000) > > Remember to take a break any time you lose 2 games in a row. the best break is not coming back at all
Rioter Comments
: Is it Casino TFT 700$?
people with too much money who just play games all day blowing it on stupid things instead of being a good influence. not big surprise
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=The Trent,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NvimQ909,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-22T21:11:02.507+0000) > > probably because most sodas contain 40+ grams of sugar which is already twice the amount of sugar reccomended to have daily. Sodas contain that fake sugar. I am trying to cut that and caffeine out actually. Sugar is good for you in moderation. (real sugar that is)
> [{quoted}](name=Calamitosus Cini,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NvimQ909,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-22T21:12:09.074+0000) > > Sodas contain that fake sugar. I am trying to cut that and caffeine out actually. Sugar is good for you in moderation. (real sugar that is) that is a big pile of baloney. anything that is bad for you in any amount is bad for you. I stopped drinking soda ages ago and it was a great decision. It was fucking my teeth but luckily it only fucked my wisdom teeth which I had removed.
Zephyrdor (EUNE)
: The indefinite banning of Tarzaned
unban xj9. never was a toxic player in-game. had irl issues at a young age so easy to make a mistake and not think about it. he got banned for a death threat, not "nudes".
: League of Legends 2019 Comic Contest
: Thicc botty always works, no?
> [{quoted}](name=ContDeCaterinca1,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LbMqk70A,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-21T04:28:49.131+0000) > > Thicc botty always works, no? yes it does
: you don't even know why nubrac is being classified as a troll, so you definitely won't know why those people afk'd in masters+ elo.
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wrQ7rknR,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-21T03:00:58.664+0000) > > you don't even know why nubrac is being classified as a troll, so you definitely won't know why those people afk'd in masters+ elo. because they think if you go 0-2 the game is decided and are tilt lords
: So Riot can make a Dota Chess clone in less than half a year, but at the same time they...
people tend to do things when there is more to gain. fixing the game and stuff when they can see the data and see people tolerate it doesn't make them enough money to justify it. making a new game mode of the new hit genre is.
: Yi is an assassin, if left untouched by crowd control then that is exactly what an assassin can and will do.
> [{quoted}](name=Chocolate Frost,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IEqYyWWg,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-18T05:03:52.242+0000) > > Yi is an assassin, if left untouched by crowd control then that is exactly what an assassin can and will do. yi isnt an assassin
: Deadman's Plate More in Need of a Buff than Randuin's
where did they say they might buff randuins?
Manxxom (NA)
: So any reason why I don't see people play this guy?
idk beats me people would rather pick 0 cc laners and beg for ganks and lose. he has a solid kit and hes potentially getting a big buff to his ult in terms of usability and extremely good items for him.
AmazoX (EUW)
: If NB3 goes unpunished then your rules mean nothing, it only means you play favorites.
: A tip for junglers that play tank junglers.
I used to take grasp of the undying on Zac/Tahm Jungle back before the new rune system. I just take conq on tahm instead now. Unsure how ConQ on zac would go. conq is just grasp but better in jungle lol.
: Can we buff Shyvana if she wont get VGU so soon?
the only buff she needs is her ult regaining when she's dead, because if you are losing there is no way to make any comeback play lol. also maybe give her back her bonus W damage to the jungle monsters, she sort've needs it now.
: so why do players like too see people hurt
Show more

XJ99999999999999

Level 82 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion