Zac x Me (NA)
: And out of those 109 reports where every single report was about a player saying "kys" or "kill yourself", only 3 of them were banned. Thanks for making League a better place even though our report system doesn't care.
> [{quoted}](name=Zac x Me,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=svqV1imu,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-21T02:44:14.897+0000) > > And out of those 109 reports where every single report was about a player saying "kys" or "kill yourself", only 3 of them were banned. > Thanks for making League a better place even though our report system doesn't care. maybe the player base should stop worshipping tyler1, the guy who ruined the game and popularized toxicity and kys, and got rewarded for doing so. all that showed was being toxic pays, it gets you attention and fame. i cringe everytime i see posts about tyler1. how misguided and blind people are to what really happened to lol and gaming.
: Riot: League is the BIGGEST PC game in the world
no actual proof just words. also even if it is true its just a bunch of chinese people lol
ZaFishbone (EUNE)
: I really question if this decision is good for Dota 2, considering that by this point, their playerbase is almost all smurfs.
> [{quoted}](name=ZaFishbone,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=k1fETiew,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-09-19T07:46:11.298+0000) > > I really question if this decision is good for Dota 2, considering that by this point, their playerbase is almost all smurfs. league is mostly smurfs. unlike riot, who doesnt care because they make money off it, dota requires a phone to play ranked, and they fix'd a loop hole in the system allowing 1 phone to make hundreds of accounts.
l MrD l (NA)
: Oh no pyke got caught ....
this is why league sucks
: > [{quoted}](name=XJ99999999999999,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=PAEEsOvZ,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-15T01:54:04.684+0000) > > the ones that are buffed the most and most forgiving are the huge sales. ivern/sol are unpopular due to uniqueness in kit and being "boring", thus no one plays them. if they were overtuned people would play them thus making skin sales go up. > > i dont believe rioters. ive seen them lie first hand plenty of times. just because they used to be a rioter doesnt mean they are some almighty trustworthy being I mean they are kind of trustworthy because they, y'know. Worked there. This also isn't some drink-the-koolaid positive thing: It's saying that something they worked on and considered to be a good investment was a massive financial loss, which is pretty damning to say about their production line. I'd also say that overtuned/overpowered isn't always a metric on if people will play that champion. There are plenty of strong champions that aren't seeing play because they're an insanely niche character and/or require time investment. Champions can still boast amazing win-rates yet far smaller playrates because they're just not appealing to a wide variety of people. You can't really just look at balance because a champion is never just their gameplay: They're a character with voice lines, looks, etc etc etc. Even if you swapped Ivern and Yasuo's kits I'd argue that a ton of people would still play Yasuo because he's a cool samurai dude (who I guess now has a stand?) while only a few more people would play happy tree man.
> [{quoted}](name=CaptainMårvelous,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=PAEEsOvZ,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-09-15T03:00:16.256+0000) > > I mean they are kind of trustworthy because they, y'know. Worked there. This also isn't some drink-the-koolaid positive thing: It's saying that something they worked on and considered to be a good investment was a massive financial loss, which is pretty damning to say about their production line. > > I'd also say that overtuned/overpowered isn't always a metric on if people will play that champion. There are plenty of strong champions that aren't seeing play because they're an insanely niche character and/or require time investment. Champions can still boast amazing win-rates yet far smaller playrates because they're just not appealing to a wide variety of people. You can't really just look at balance because a champion is never just their gameplay: They're a character with voice lines, looks, etc etc etc. > > Even if you swapped Ivern and Yasuo's kits I'd argue that a ton of people would still play Yasuo because he's a cool samurai dude (who I guess now has a stand?) while only a few more people would play happy tree man. icbf to read what you typed but just know that ive been lied about by 3 rioters in particular because they know that people blindly believe them without fact checking (knowing both sides of a story.
Player 123 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=TeodorusofNoxus,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AVkQUAYv,comment-id=00100000,timestamp=2019-09-13T10:05:00.566+0000) > > Both Garen and Darius lack Riven's mobility and spammable shield. Not to mention Darius has to hit you 5 times to get 1000 damage at level 16. It could even be 6 times if you enter his inner Q and deny a bleed. That is 6- 7 seconds of room to run away, stun him or even kill him. Riven can jump a wall. Blow your adc in 1-2 seconds. Shield herself after, then stun the adc's team and hop out with 50 percent or more hp. If the enemy team is behind she can kill someone else before hopping out. Riste got a challenger with Garen and people say he is a non existent champ. There are numerous ghost flash Darius challengers every where and they build tanky enough to get those 5 stacks (with steraks ofc), so its fairly easy to do that. Darius was meant for extended trades he is considered a toughest counter for Riven when played correctly. (despite the mobility you talk about)
> [{quoted}](name=Player 123,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AVkQUAYv,comment-id=001000000001,timestamp=2019-09-13T18:05:35.609+0000) > > Riste got a challenger with Garen and people say he is a non existent champ. > > There are numerous ghost flash Darius challengers every where and they build tanky enough to get those 5 stacks (with steraks ofc), so its fairly easy to do that. Darius was meant for extended trades he is considered a toughest counter for Riven when played correctly. (despite the mobility you talk about) spamming solo q isnt hard to get challenger. thats why league feels like a grind instead of you being the highest ranks if you are good.
CLG ear (NA)
: what happened to Imaqtpie?
: Ex-Rioter Stellari on the Divide between Unpopular and Popular skin sales
the ones that are buffed the most and most forgiving are the huge sales. ivern/sol are unpopular due to uniqueness in kit and being "boring", thus no one plays them. if they were overtuned people would play them thus making skin sales go up. i dont believe rioters. ive seen them lie first hand plenty of times. just because they used to be a rioter doesnt mean they are some almighty trustworthy being
mack9112 (NA)
: This may be my opinion but the kind of person who is going to play the overpowered champions aren’t really gonna buy skins are they ? The kind of people who buy skins are the long term mains who love a champion for the concept not the balance. Myself as an example I own every velkoz reksai and zac skins.
> [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jLea9MzU,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-14T10:42:48.314+0000) > > This may be my opinion but the kind of person who is going to play the overpowered champions aren’t really gonna buy skins are they ? > > The kind of people who buy skins are the long term mains who love a champion for the concept not the balance. > > Myself as an example I own every velkoz reksai and zac skins. I think you'd be surprised how many people buy skins when a champion is suddenly turned broken. "Oh wow this champion got buffed, time to play them". "wow I dumpstered them and it was easy, wow I'm gonna buy a skin to look cool sense I'm gonna play this champ and spam him). Low elos are the ones that buy the most skins. When I played in low elo everyone has skins. High elo people don't have as many because it's full of smurfs/alts.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: i miss the general chat room ..
what a terrible picture to pic unless ur that gem attention liar insane person who wonders why they are depressed
Win1Ocent (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Toþykachu,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FpzGTrO4,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-07T12:41:00.790+0000) > > It honestly appals me that Riot has created this extraordinarily toxic game state and is now sat here making jokes about it. There are so many infuriating things in League of Legends that Riot themselves could directly attempt to fix but don't even try at all: > > - Autofill is definitely an improvement over the previous 'pick order' system, but it by no means perfect. Putting 3 autofills on one team and 0 on the other isn't fair. Putting an autofilled player against someone who's played thousands of games in that role is not fair. Losing your 'autofill protection' status because you've played 2 games in your offrole also isn't fair. > > - New champions being eligible in ranked is also a cause of extreme tension. Sure, this individual may have played hundreds of games as this new champion on the PBE, however, most people don't have a PBE account and in turn have no idea how to play against this new champion. This is turn leads to one team getting frustrated over this mechanic. Either the team with the new champion gets frustrated watching this individual play a champion they have no idea how to use, or the enemy team gets barrelled over, as they don't properly understand how this new champion works. At least if they spend a few days only available in normals, it's on me if I don't know what this new champion does. > > - A decline in champion design - Don't get me wrong, new champions are hella fun to play, but that only tells one side of the story. A good champion shouldn't be obnoxious to play against. 1 person shouldn't get their enjoyment at the extent of everyone else's happiness. > > - No compensation for losing a game with afk's or trolls - It honestly baffles me how you can have an afk on your team for 30 minutes of the game and the game does nothing to offer any sort of compensation for this. No reduced LP loss, no loss prevented, nothing. > > There is so much Riot could do to make the game feel more enjoyable to play, but I guess making fun of people is better I guess. It's not often i take Riots side in stuff like this, but in this case i do defend them. I've played this game for 10 years now and over the years they have done a lot of things to try and counter the toxic players. This is a competitive game where people care and are forced to play with other players, no matter what riot does is gonna get the toxic players away. If you do find out in champ select that 3 players on the same team got autofilled, i am sure you could make it work with team work. Most of the time i believe players are using it as an excuse because they had a bad game. It is very unlikely though to get the scenario where 3 players on one team only are autofilled so i cannot see this as a real issue to toxicity. People are playing new champions in ranked every day, not just newly released ones, a player is gonna perform well if he can adapt quickly, and from my experience new champions are banned most of the time the first week anyway. Even if they would put in a 2 week ban on new champions in ranked i highly doubt toxicity levels would drop. A lot of X champions are annoying to face as Y champion. Blitzcrank is annoying for say Jinx, but as Ezreal he is no problem. Put a morgana support against Blitzcrank and suddenly the fun is gone for Blitzcrank instead of the ADC. No champion has only good match ups, if they do, they won't for long. Some champions are great in lane but fall off late game. A champions ability to shine relies heavily on what champions you are facing. Do you know what would happen if you actually got compensated for someone leaving the game? Players would do their best to force someone to quit, say the most terrible things to make them want to leave the game. What baffles me is why players are already being this toxic to other players, i've seen it a lot of times, someone does badly, they get tilted, players on the team join in and more or less forces to player to leave the game. IF you actually got loss prevented for doing what players are already doing, it would only increase the toxicity. Riot has done a lot. The report system is pretty good, a lot of my reports resulted in a ban or restriction. Getting honor is also required to play on the PBE, they've given rewards for good behavior, punished bad behaviour. It's a tricky issue that can't be fixed easily and will probably never get fixed in any game. The problem isn't the game, it's our ability to not give up or to accept the fact that sometimes the enemy team just played better. Don't get me wrong, i do believe you believe all this would solve the problems of toxicity, and i agree, they would solve it for YOU but not for most other players.
> [{quoted}](name=Win1Ocent,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FpzGTrO4,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-09-07T18:01:20.149+0000) > > It's not often i take Riots side in stuff like this, but in this case i do defend them. I've played this game for 10 years now and over the years they have done a lot of things to try and counter the toxic players. This is a competitive game where people care and are forced to play with other players, no matter what riot does is gonna get the toxic players away. > > If you do find out in champ select that 3 players on the same team got autofilled, i am sure you could make it work with team work. Most of the time i believe players are using it as an excuse because they had a bad game. It is very unlikely though to get the scenario where 3 players on one team only are autofilled so i cannot see this as a real issue to toxicity. > > People are playing new champions in ranked every day, not just newly released ones, a player is gonna perform well if he can adapt quickly, and from my experience new champions are banned most of the time the first week anyway. Even if they would put in a 2 week ban on new champions in ranked i highly doubt toxicity levels would drop. > > A lot of X champions are annoying to face as Y champion. Blitzcrank is annoying for say Jinx, but as Ezreal he is no problem. Put a morgana support against Blitzcrank and suddenly the fun is gone for Blitzcrank instead of the ADC. No champion has only good match ups, if they do, they won't for long. Some champions are great in lane but fall off late game. A champions ability to shine relies heavily on what champions you are facing. > > Do you know what would happen if you actually got compensated for someone leaving the game? Players would do their best to force someone to quit, say the most terrible things to make them want to leave the game. What baffles me is why players are already being this toxic to other players, i've seen it a lot of times, someone does badly, they get tilted, players on the team join in and more or less forces to player to leave the game. IF you actually got loss prevented for doing what players are already doing, it would only increase the toxicity. > > Riot has done a lot. The report system is pretty good, a lot of my reports resulted in a ban or restriction. Getting honor is also required to play on the PBE, they've given rewards for good behavior, punished bad behaviour. It's a tricky issue that can't be fixed easily and will probably never get fixed in any game. The problem isn't the game, it's our ability to not give up or to accept the fact that sometimes the enemy team just played better. > > Don't get me wrong, i do believe you believe all this would solve the problems of toxicity, and i agree, they would solve it for YOU but not for most other players. riot has caused this game to be a toxic hell hole, and as a consequence, other games (people play other games and bring that toxicity). Lyte's experiments on players treating then like lab monkeys made them go ape shit and he just left the scene when he was getting too much heat for his antics. now instead of realizing that riot themselves did it, riot decided to double down and joke about it and go "ahaha we didnt do anything".
: > [{quoted}](name=FOR JUSTICE,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=U6PLsuFB,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-09-07T04:35:17.223+0000) > > Could be correct, but as a public figure its more believable then your average thread. Nah, his stream watches him post to GD and follows him there. That said, Nubrac. Buddy. 2 months ago. Let it go.
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=U6PLsuFB,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2019-09-07T04:42:37.218+0000) > > Nah, his stream watches him post to GD and follows him there. > > That said, Nubrac. > > Buddy. > > 2 months ago. Let it go. but if you were nubrac, you'd do the same thing. but because you aren't, you don't care and see his behavior as stupid/pointless. nightblu is a classic example of someone who promotes censorship. he doesnt want people to see him for whom he truly is. if he had any decency, he wouldn't have copyright claimed the video. his actions speaks loudly. total scumbag trying to get rid of history.
: While not all reworks Riot have done are great, Pantheon is looking good and promising
and you then remember that riot is really good at making things look good at face value but it can be utter shit.
: The Good, The Bad, and the League: 7/11 - 7/24
: Clearly it wasn't to sell an upcoming skin.
> [{quoted}](name=Death by Glamour,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pNkhZr43,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-07-27T21:07:37.548+0000) > > Clearly it wasn't to sell an upcoming skin. they will nerf him 1-2 patches after
: Except he’s a support and if you continue to ignore that you’ll always wonder why he’s kit is built like this. The whole reason he has his passive is not to give sustain but to prevent him from building Tank. The heal is just something to balance his lack of health. Imagine pyke going full tank, it would be complete cancer. Pyke rn is pretty good but could use some slight nerfs to the extra cut.
> [{quoted}](name=youngdrago,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qBw4ye0Y,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-27T13:25:04.284+0000) > > Except he’s a support and if you continue to ignore that you’ll always wonder why he’s kit is built like this. The whole reason he has his passive is not to give sustain but to prevent him from building Tank. The heal is just something to balance his lack of health. Imagine pyke going full tank, it would be complete cancer. Pyke rn is pretty good but could use some slight nerfs to the extra cut. hp doesn't matter unless it hits 1. if he has 1500 hp and takes 1499 damage, it doesn't matter because he didn't die. he gets it back. this is why no one is building hp for the most part unless its part of a damage item. better off having damage to just heal.
: Darkstar Aatrox by (@Thy Blake)
Terozu (NA)
: Riot hard buffs Lux, she gets a prestige. Riot hard buffs Pyke, he gets a legendary.
the zed nerf he got with the skin was to make people shut up about it. its such basic psychological warfare that people get played so easily. its like if jinx got nerfed right now when she got a ton of buffs when ADC's were non-existent, and then they reverted the AD change, without nerfing jinx. she kept all the buffs lol
Rioter Comments
: Iron Stylus fucking sucked though. Remember how half assed Quinn and her release skin were (and still are tbh), he worked on that one.
> [{quoted}](name=Sewer Side,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LkK30piz,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-07-23T11:30:35.618+0000) > > Iron Stylus fucking sucked though. > > Remember how half assed Quinn and her release skin were (and still are tbh), he worked on that one. old quinn was extremely fun to play. had a blast playing her jungle
: Since Season 6 this game is just not about individual skill anymore. Your skill doesnt matter at all
used to win 30 games in a row a lot on multiple accounts. now i can barely do a 3 win streak. fun game
: the state of riven
riven 54% winrate, nerf eve
Rioter Comments
Boomer (OCE)
: Can't believe this is banworthy
i guess cuz u said r%%%%%ed. but u didnt rly come down as someone calling riot r%%%%%ed or a specific person, but just to get what you feel about it. i dont think it's correct.
: > [{quoted}](name=XJ99999999999999,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AMbfsp11,comment-id=0029,timestamp=2019-07-22T20:38:52.726+0000) > > when i die in league i never feel out played but just some guy who is a meta whore. I occasionally feel outplayed, but it's _very_ rare, and usually to supports who legitimately make a great play to finish me off. Feeling outplayed used to be a lot more common for sure.
> [{quoted}](name=Zero Shingetsu,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AMbfsp11,comment-id=00290000,timestamp=2019-07-22T23:35:58.267+0000) > > I occasionally feel outplayed, but it's _very_ rare, and usually to supports who legitimately make a great play to finish me off. Feeling outplayed used to be a lot more common for sure. no, i used to be able to outplay constantly. but riot make junglers wear a collar around their neck and officially be the bitch of the team
: No. No really, the game is stupid.
when i die in league i never feel out played but just some guy who is a meta whore.
Eyesack (NA)
: Once everyone gets 1-2 items people just start getting exploded
the only tank that doesn't explode is sion/sejuani. thats why i love sejuani.
: kayn came out after runes reforged, he didnt get to use old runes
> [{quoted}](name=TheBrothersGrymm,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ULo6m3JK,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-22T06:44:38.616+0000) > > kayn came out after runes reforged, he didnt get to use old runes rune reforged was preaseason 8, kayn spotlight was july 27th or something like that. so a bit before
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: "I'd rather have a 10 minute queue and be put as my role than a 2 minute queue and be autofilled"
meanwhile it takes 5-30 mins to start a game in high elo due to auto fil dodging hmm.
: Here's exactly how much you can possibly die within 20 minutes:
: Nothing feels worse than loving a champion who isn't on Riot's favorite list
vi/shyvana. get buffed once and then nerfed right after. cant be viable according to riot oh but vlad, he can be fotm for 2 years and nothing happens to him. i like having no way to kill him/apply griveious wounds due to being untargable.
: You played in S3? Same thing.
> [{quoted}](name=CrazyMonkeyCZ,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nmbV2k6L,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-10T08:35:23.316+0000) > > You played in S3? Same thing. season 3 was nothing like todays game. hush.
GigglesO (NA)
: As you can see by mordes current ban rate and pick rate hes only not popular because he isn't allowed to be popular. Nerf, Lee, Yasuo, Riven Ezreal and crew and see how "popular" they still are.
> [{quoted}](name=GigglesO,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=2OqyiVKV,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-09T22:24:02.547+0000) > > As you can see by mordes current ban rate and pick rate hes only not popular because he isn't allowed to be popular. > > Nerf, Lee, Yasuo, Riven Ezreal and crew and see how "popular" they still are. when lee got nerfed he went from a 30%+ playrate to sub 4%. rebuffed him and it went back to 30%+ . hmm strange. almost as if players play champions based on viability, flashy, and how good they are.
: Font of Life is underwhelming, even if you hit 5000 HP all it'll heal is 55 over 1.75 seconds
the rune is fine. if it was buffed more then itd just be abusive. its meant to be a quick and impactful heal, not something you play/build around.
: You mean the 1/10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 Games that come out like this?
> [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UwhZjley,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-07T04:19:52.143+0000) > > You mean the 1/10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 > Games that come out like this? it doesn't happen for most players due to their low mentality.
: FIX HIGH ELO SOLO Q - People will just uninstall the game soon
Rioter Comments
Fëalnort (EUW)
: I am sorry man but vi doesn't require a buff. You compare a bruiser (AD) who have the capacity to literally obliterate an ADC or Midlaner with a Full tank champion (sejuani) who has little to no burst dmg. Vi is hovering at around 52% winrate in plat+, almost 53%. She is in the top 3 winrate champion as jungler for the past 5 patchs ( though her pick rate isn't as great ). Stats seems also to indicate she take a while to get adjusted to. Global winrate for player who have less than 50 game is pretty low but skyrocket the more games are put into her. Tldr: Just because you have a 28% winrate with a champ doesn't mean she is too weak, just that you got unlucky/need to train with her more ^^. You may be diam 1 but it doesn't mean you are pro with a champ directly.
> [{quoted}](name=Fëalnort,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hdmBMwIE,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-07-04T14:20:55.652+0000) > > I am sorry man but vi doesn't require a buff. > > You compare a bruiser (AD) who have the capacity to literally obliterate an ADC or Midlaner with a Full tank champion (sejuani) who has little to no burst dmg. > > Vi is hovering at around 52% winrate in plat+, almost 53%. She is in the top 3 winrate champion as jungler for the past 5 patchs ( though her pick rate isn't as great ). > > Stats seems also to indicate she take a while to get adjusted to. Global winrate for player who have less than 50 game is pretty low but skyrocket the more games are put into her. > > Tldr: Just because you have a 28% winrate with a champ doesn't mean she is too weak, just that you got unlucky/need to train with her more ^^. You may be diam 1 but it doesn't mean you are pro with a champ directly. I can play any other champion that does Vi's job better and completely oblierate an ADC's hp. why play vi when you can play rengar/khazix, both with the ability to poke/slow from a distance and have an instant leap? You seem not to understand the core issues with Vi and have not seen these issues in practice. Bronze-diamond people think Vi is good but it's only due to the players not the champion. Why is Vi never picked in pro play? Cuz she sucks. What happens when she is pickeD? feeds.
: Yes but actually no. Try Vi with more of a bruiser build, or at top lane. {{item:3078}} or {{item:3748}}. Otherwise, try setting your runes for her to lower the CD of her ult more.
> [{quoted}](name=AFK Yuumi Main,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hdmBMwIE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-04T12:34:59.424+0000) > > Yes but actually no. > > Try Vi with more of a bruiser build, or at top lane. > {{item:3078}} or {{item:3748}}. > > Otherwise, try setting your runes for her to lower the CD of her ult more. the fact you are suggesting top lane vi speaks for itself and no, the ult's cd is not the issue. seems you completely dodged what I said. The only people who would understand are people who see/play high elo games.
Rioter Comments
darkdill (NA)
: Shouldn't anti-shield mechanics be introduced to items rather than specific Champions?
but that would be the smart thing to do! its a big brain idea to buff an already good pick in all elos and an occasionally pro pick. he rly needed it
darkdill (NA)
: I think Riot's given up on armor and magic resistance as viable stats
its prob due to her taking aftershock. Having after shock + more armor/mr doesn't rly do much. You only need 1, not both. so
Slade25 (NA)
: Why Toplane is currently the worst role in League
Mr Yi (NA)
: would like to always acquire the "permanent skin shard" when rerolling
HàrrowR (EUW)
: Came back to the game after a year, holy cow
Season 1-3 were the glory days of League. So glad to see someone else from that era talk about it. I stopped playing A LOT since season 3, but I did play at least 50-100 games during season 4-5-6. Season 6 was the big tipping point for LoL, everyone cared too much about MMR and started to justify being a toxic asshole instead of simply not being one. Got nothing good to say? Why say it? Keep your mouth shut. Good rule of thumb irl too. Don't make enemies for no fucking reason. It's how you limit yourself in opportunities, but clearly people don't know this. Doesn't help that people talk about trolls that "disco nunu mid" and endorse them, giving them attention and spreading trolling, acting like it's funny. Post a video about it and gets ton of views? Now people do it. Nail in the coffin was Tyler1. Riot took too long to ban him and he got a following by being toxic, and went off to spread his toxicity in other games like SMITE, and get even more followers, even from people from the games he ruined, because it's "Funny". Yeah, it's really funny that he's a large part on why gaming in general sucks now. So glad Riot endorsed him and everyone loves him and constantly makes memes about him and how funny he is. So glad he is the model for LoL. But most people don't understand this, as understanding psychological impacts is hard for people. Never had an issue before. This game is just so shit in my opinion. No strategy for late game. It's the same 2-3 item builds. You can't do builds that go online at 5-6 items anymore. You need to build your core 1-3 items in order or your champion falls apart due to the explosive nature of the game. It is amazing how I was stuck in plat 1 for 6+ promos and after I climbed out of it I went to diamond 1 without failing a single promo and won easily the games required to enter them. Now Diamond 1 is the same story with plat 1 where people have the biggest god complex and think everything revolves around them and grief/give up 24/7. These people are these Division 1 to new tier rankings are the worst. And I get master-challenger players in my games and it's the same shit. No wonder people smurf. Because of shit like this on top of DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE INSTA LOSS because people manipulate the match making by dodging and there isn't high enough of a penalty for serial dodging. I'm convinced that we are just 1 of an infinite number of universes, and this universe is the universe where everything is loony town in terms of logic.
: Here is my average 3 hours on LoL. No queue accept. No queue accept. Dodge. Dodge. No queue accept. Dodge. Random 7 minute queue that I have to cancel. Dodge. Get a game. /remake. No queue accept. No queue accept. Dodge. No queue accept. Dodge. Stomp a game. No queue accept. Dodge. No queue accept. Dodge. "Give me mid or I int." Guy buys mobis and runs down lane for 20 minutes. Refuse to ff. Lose at 28 regardless. No queue accept. No queue accept. Dodge Dodge Client crash. No queue accept. Dodge No queue accept. Have a normal unremarkable game that drags on too long because people keep backing instead of ending. No queue accept. Dodge Dodge. Dodge. /remake. Back to back games holy shit. Enemy team has an afk. They ff at 20. Yep. Totally had a lot of fun.
> [{quoted}](name=The Bad Touch,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=i9V4dREj,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-07-03T09:01:06.194+0000) > > Here is my average 3 hours on LoL. > > No queue accept. > No queue accept. > Dodge. > Dodge. > No queue accept. > Dodge. > Random 7 minute queue that I have to cancel. > Dodge. > Get a game. > /remake. > No queue accept. > No queue accept. > Dodge. > No queue accept. > Dodge. > Stomp a game. > No queue accept. > Dodge. > No queue accept. > Dodge. > "Give me mid or I int." > Guy buys mobis and runs down lane for 20 minutes. > Refuse to ff. > Lose at 28 regardless. > No queue accept. > No queue accept. > Dodge > Dodge > Client crash. > No queue accept. > Dodge > No queue accept. > Have a normal unremarkable game that drags on too long because people keep backing instead of ending. > No queue accept. > Dodge > Dodge. > Dodge. > /remake. > Back to back games holy shit. > Enemy team has an afk. > They ff at 20. > > Yep. > Totally had a lot of fun. "dodges are fine don't make them worse!!!!!" 4head
Show more

XJ99999999999999

Level 100 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion