: Yup. I got permabanned months ago for calling feeders "bad". Its silly, but thats the way Riot runs their game and the community here defends it.
Yeah it's sad the community puts up with this. You can tell they get bullied in the real and are really soft when they say "He called him bad. He's toxic. Perma banned justified." LOL
: Lets see.. "this wu is really bad, he doesnt knjow how to play dom, no wonder ur losing, i have 1400 wins and ur one of worst dom players i ever seen, the bad wu gets owned dies im owning you why would i be salty. how u evne die 10 times" Please read that out loud to yourself. your "Friend" is an immature child that deserves his ban. Theres no "lyte conspiracy theory", its a toxic player, being toxic, and getting punished. kudos riot.
Stop using the phrase "toxic" that in of itself is an insult to call someone. Also telling another player he is really bad shouldn't get you permabanned from a game. This isn't a liberal safe space.
: so.. you're toxic, and dont want to be punished for it. Lets not talk about "Real Life' when you're talking trash to strangers on the internet ON an unranked rotating game mode. You're a joke, glad you're banned. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
This wasn't me. This was the friend I play every game with. He's never said any insults or profanity and yet gets banned for saying "chase me" and calling bad players bad? I should also mention this happened one week before Lyte got fired, not recently. I think Lyte knew he was getting canned and banned this guy because they knew each other.
Rioter Comments
Lyte (NA)
: Goodbye for now, Riot Games
Good riddance, you toxic troll. Maybe now League can finally stop being held back by your social degenerate policies.
: The same thing has happened to me, but Riot has a policy where if you retaliate to the troll, you're just as bad as they are. So the only way to deal with trolls, is to somehow force yourself to not get angry and naturally anger-inducing things, and not tilt at all whilst you're playing, and then report them at the end of the game. And honestly, posting only your side of the chat log doesn't help your case I feel. Unless you can get the person you're arguing with's chat log, it just has an effect that makes everything you're saying unjustly toxic although I understand what's going on.
It's the only thing I COULD post. Riot stopped showing the full chat log in games. I feel the reason for that is because most of the time other people are the one's saying the bad stuff, and it made Riot look bad for punishing responding to it. I wish I COULD show the whole chat log but that isn't available. You'd see them being quite vile. I wasn't necessarily on tilt either, I went 8/4/13 and got first place.
Faceplow (NA)
: It doesn't matter if 1 person reported you or 20. It holds the same weight. That's what people don't seem to be able to grasp. The fact that you got troll baited for even an automated system to chat restrict you, means you did exactly what the trolls were hoping you'd do. They probably have 20 other accounts and you can buy them for practically nothing, so they don't really care if that account gets banned. Honestly, there's really no point in talking with anonymous people online. It always leads to trouble. Just look at how to catch a predator. It didn't work out well for those guys either.
I actually spoke with someone from Riot about this when the new mode went live and this is wrong. It actually does weight more reports from more people heavily than 1. pre-made groups DO have more weight in their reports if they all report you as opposed to just one person reporting you. I was told the system can't differentiate and goes based on a percentage threshhold of players that reported you vs players that you played with over the course of recent games played / recent games reported in.
: And being that you got a chat restriction, you weren't innocent. If all you did in each of those games they showed up in was report them when they were toxic, nothing would happen to you
That's wrong, because it happened literally within 30 seconds of the end of the 2nd game. Clearly no human looked at these games or the chat. It was an automated punishment based on the fact I got 5+ reports in 2 consecutive games.
: Asking for reports counts as harassment because more people reporting the same guy in one game doesn't do anything.
The same players were in multiple of my games. There's a very low Dominion population (see Riot's announcement article) so when you queue you generally get the same people around the same times. Thus the trolls reported me over and over.
Faceplow (NA)
: report this troll Asking for reports is punishable.
Saying to report someone for calling you the N word is punishable? LOL WHAT
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Oh dear god its Xander again. Didn't you quit the game like 2 years ago? After we looked at your 10th reform card from the Tribunal? After your delusional article about the fairness of the tribunal system? After your attempt to hide your identity through a smurf was caught on said dozenth reform card? Trust me. You know why you were banned. Again.
I've made thousands of dollars playing this game why would i quit?
: 2 Week Ban For Getting Trolled? Really?
So I submitted a ticket to Riot about this asking for them to specifically point out what I said that got me banned so that I can refrain from saying it again in the future and avoid any potential bans. Their response? "We don't look for any specific words or phrases so I can't point anything out." UMMMM how can I modify my behavior if they won't even tell me what I did wrong? Obviously the fact they won't point to any wrongdoing is a red flag that there WAS nothing wrong. I said nothing here that should have gotten anybody banned and they know it!
Prandine (NA)
: Here's what stands out for me: >why we have no tanks >gg >this game so snowbally now first blood wins it While saying gg early on isn't punishable by itself, this gives the impression that when things get tough, you give up. >wtf brand >ganking me? >must be mad This to me says that you're attempting to get a rise out of Brand. This does not help your case here. >games over at 13 min Again, giving the impression that you've giving up early. You need to stop saying stuff like this. >ulting into our base? >yeah ur not mad at all >that doesnt help your team whatsoever >just proves youre angry >you dont get gold for champion kills inside our base >look it up >why would i be mad >i wasnt even paying attention >didnt take skill at all >it proves you're angry >ults a varus inside base >not unstoppable blitz >HAHAH >says wants gold >goes for 0 gold >instead of shut down >yes mute for exposing ya >proof the anger is real >goes for me >dies >yeah ur not mad at all Again, trying to get a rise out of your opponents. If you were trying to be sportsmanlike then this is NOT the way to go about doing that. >im doing best in game >LOL >1 death >yes, iam >5/1 kda >highest in game >im really 3/0 >cuz ulting me in base no skill >spamming >thats a symptom i took your mind Just because you're doing good in the game doesn't mean you should like you're better than everyone else in the game. >2 of you died to kill me >and zed ulting an adc is a free kill >the fact he ulted me when i had 400 hp left shows hes bad Again, stop acting like you're better than everyone else, cause you're not. Conclusion: While this is definitely one of the mildest chat logs I've read, there's still some problems that you need to work on. You appear to give up early when things get tough, you spend allot of time in All-Chat just trying repeatedly to get a rise out of your opponents and you also appear to have a superiority mind-set where you appear to think that you can act like you're better than everyone else in the game just because you're performing well at that moment in time. Together these things make you someone that I and many others wouldn't want to play with or against. My Advice: 1. Just because a game starts out tough doesn't mean that it's over right then and there. If you and your team work together then there's a chance that you can make a comeback in the game. It's better than giving up right away, that's for sure. 2. Stop trying to get a rise out of your opponents. That time that you spend in all-chat trying to make people angry is the time that could have been better spent actually playing the game. Plus, it just makes you look like a jerk. 3. Just because you're performing well in the game doesn't mean that you can act like you're better than everyone else in the game. You're playing on a team, and you're also not Team Captain. You need to work with people rather than acting like they're your underlings. The same goes for your opponents, as if you get lazy then you could potentially cost your team the game. My Verdict: Punish. P.S. It's important to note that the current Reform Card system only pulls chat from one game. That being said though however, in order to get punished, you have to have been valid reported across multiple games, which in this case you were. Right now you have two choices: 1: Clean up your act for the better so you can avoid being permabanned next (and yes that is the next step up from a 2-week ban just so you know). OR 2: Keep acting this way and eventually end up permabanned because of it. The choice is yours and yours alone.
If saying "this game is too snowbally since the 5.22 patch" warrants a ban, then that's fine. I'd take the permaban. I have 4 accounts anyway. It's just ridiculous how sensitive people on this game have gotten. Grow up!
o Maui o (NA)
: Can you link your reform card?
Okay I found it on the client. I copied and pasted all the text. There were only 2 games. The one I pasted here and this one: http://imgur.com/o80yOvu It looks funny cuz I had to double screenshot it to show it, but it's all there. What is funny is that IS the game I got trolled where my team surrendered. Why am I getting banned for GETTING trolled? here's a screenshot proving they surrendered when we won to troll me. Usernames censored. http://imgur.com/W9DgFqu
o Maui o (NA)
: In client, or in your email.
That's all they sent me was what I posted.
: Community becoming worse?
Riot Lyte needs to be fired. He's in charge of player behavior and NONE of his projects have actually reduced toxicity in the game. Notice he always claims its working and toxicity is at all time lows and yet the players themselves can see this isn't true. I see trolls in literally 99% of my games. It's gotten worse and worse over time. Fire him and put in someone competent.
metafoxx (NA)
: Toxicity and Harassment: What Riot NEEDS to Know.
How pitiable is someone's life that part of their self worth is invested in a video game as this video implies? Look up the book Nerd Psychology by Alex Hinkley on Amazon. It talks about this, specifically with League of Legends. If you are playing a game to get an ego boost rather than to have fun, you have mental problems.
: it wont be only that thats only your last chatlog. you wont be banned for just 1 game. this was the limit. and a few months ago Tribunal resetted and u already got a ban?
> [{quoted}](name=TMC Lunatic,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=jon4KwY8,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-11-16T02:17:37.913+0000) > > it wont be only that thats only your last chatlog. you wont be banned for just 1 game. this was the limit. and a few months ago Tribunal resetted and u already got a ban? If that's true then I wonder if me being previously mass reported and trolled by a premade team a few days ago had anything to do with it. I actually posted it here but the thread was deleted because it included their usernames. A premade team literally surrendered the game despite us being WAY ahead just to troll me. They all said they were reporting me too. I submitted a ticket to Riot but I wonder now if that played into this ban since the system is automatic.
o Maui o (NA)
: Can you link your reform card?
> [{quoted}](name=Mars Ragnarok,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=jon4KwY8,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-11-16T02:26:36.298+0000) > > Can you link your reform card? Where does one go to find that?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: The article just shows that league has a really sensitive standard and that players will try and get you removed if you appear to be enjoying the game while winning in a way that they can visibly see. If the guy was saying all those things while losing and the enemy teams always won, they would just be like whatever, they'd probably honor him for still enjoying the game while losing. It all stems from salty losers being unsportsmanlike and saying that those who are celebrating their win are toxic. It's pathetic! Imagine if the NFL or NBA was this way, you'd have courts/fields empty for weeks at a time without games, you'd have duct tape over the players who trash talked other players mouths(chatban reference) They want this game to be a sport, but they want to coddle all the kiddies who grew up with participation ribbons that are quite honestly pussies going nowhere in life and can't be happy for others.
> [{quoted}](name=Anus Punishment,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=5TEWzHBE,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2015-11-08T03:50:35.979+0000) > > The article just shows that league has a really sensitive standard and that players will try and get you removed if you appear to be enjoying the game while winning in a way that they can visibly see. If the guy was saying all those things while losing and the enemy teams always won, they would just be like whatever, they'd probably honor him for still enjoying the game while losing. > > It all stems from salty losers being unsportsmanlike and saying that those who are celebrating their win are toxic. It's pathetic! Imagine if the NFL or NBA was this way, you'd have courts/fields empty for weeks at a time without games, you'd have duct tape over the players who trash talked other players mouths(chatban reference) > > They want this game to be a sport, but they want to coddle all the kiddies who grew up with participation ribbons that are quite honestly pussies going nowhere in life and can't be happy for others. Yes this is EXACTLY right. those participation ribbons wussified the country. People wonder why SJWS took over?
: This guy was kind of a douche. Also people who act like you can just talk shit like this in sports and get away with it are just clueless. In contact sports you can talk all the shit you want but you better be ready to get cross checked in the face for it. I delivered many of those cross checks myself. In league there's not cross check, so the report button takes its place.
> [{quoted}](name=Hackulator,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=5TEWzHBE,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2015-11-08T03:50:46.633+0000) > > This guy was kind of a douche. > > Also people who act like you can just talk shit like this in sports and get away with it are just clueless. In contact sports you can talk all the shit you want but you better be ready to get cross checked in the face for it. I delivered many of those cross checks myself. In league there's not cross check, so the report button takes its place. So you admit you abuse the report feature then?
: Article: Does Riot Games Tacitly Encourage Trolling in League of Legends?
Metarid (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Xander756,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=5TEWzHBE,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-11-07T19:35:45.530+0000) > > Name calling eh? Making assumptions about people that you have never met, eh?
> [{quoted}](name=Metarid,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=5TEWzHBE,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-11-07T19:40:43.198+0000) > > Making assumptions about people that you have never met, eh? Now you are posting random nonsense. What's this even mean? Assumptions?
Metarid (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Xander756,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=5TEWzHBE,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-11-07T19:03:03.930+0000) > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wszhB7bQgnM > > LOL > > There are no professional sports players that don't trash talk. Even the most sportsmanlike players do it. Just look at that video. Jordan won numerous SPORTSMAN OF THE YEAR AWARDS LOL. > > You've never played any sports. Don't even try to say you have. You're overly sensitive and if you got into a confrontation in the real, you'd most likely curl up in a ball. You get butthurt over words on a video game from people you don't even know! LMAO Nice job making assumptions about me, chump. Honestly I don't care either way what people say in a game. If I see someone acting like an arrogant prick or being generally unpleasant, I will report him because he simply unpleasant to be around, and is not fun to play with. The only reason they get away with trash talk is because "Muh tv ratings".
> [{quoted}](name=Metarid,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=5TEWzHBE,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-11-07T19:26:03.864+0000) > > Nice job making assumptions about me, chump. Honestly I don't care either way what people say in a game. If I see someone acting like an arrogant prick or being generally unpleasant, I will report him because he simply unpleasant to be around, and is not fun to play with. The only reason they get away with trash talk is because "Muh tv ratings". Name calling eh?
Metarid (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Xander756,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=5TEWzHBE,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2015-11-07T18:35:49.193+0000) > > Oh they don't? > > What's this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Xn4cPze4pM > > See just like I said. You've never played a sport before I don't consider him sportsmanlike in the fucking slightest. There is no room for trash talk, not here, not anywhere. I see it as an outright form of disrespect, regardless of whether the intent behind it was good or not. Call me sensitive or whatnot, but I like people who show others respect, and not trash talk like a shithead. Just cuz some stupid NFL, NHL or whatever fucking stupid sport you throw at me player does it does not make it any less disrespectful. Also notice how I said SPORTSMANLIKE not Sports PLAYERS. There's a difference.
> [{quoted}](name=Metarid,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=5TEWzHBE,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-11-07T18:41:32.912+0000) > > I don't consider him sportsmanlike in the fucking slightest. There is no room for trash talk, not here, not anywhere. I see it as an outright form of disrespect, regardless of whether the intent behind it was good or not. Call me sensitive or whatnot, but I like people who show others respect, and not trash talk like a shithead. Just cuz some stupid NFL, NHL or whatever fucking stupid sport you throw at me player does it does not make it any less disrespectful. > > Also notice how I said SPORTSMANLIKE not Sports PLAYERS. There's a difference. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wszhB7bQgnM LOL There are no professional sports players that don't trash talk. Even the most sportsmanlike players do it. Just look at that video. Jordan won numerous SPORTSMAN OF THE YEAR AWARDS LOL. You've never played any sports. Don't even try to say you have. You're overly sensitive and if you got into a confrontation in the real, you'd most likely curl up in a ball. You get butthurt over words on a video game from people you don't even know! LMAO
Metarid (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Xander756,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=5TEWzHBE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2015-11-07T18:19:34.172+0000) > > Unsportsmanlike? I see you have never played a sport before. No wonder you are so sensitive. Sportsman like players don't say the shit the author of that article did. Get over yourself. He was in the wrong.
> [{quoted}](name=Metarid,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=5TEWzHBE,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2015-11-07T18:24:34.763+0000) > > Sportsman like players don't say the shit the author of that article did. Get over yourself. He was in the wrong. Oh they don't? What's this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Xn4cPze4pM See just like I said. You've never played a sport before
Metarid (NA)
: This article is garbage. The guy who wrote it was completely unsportsmanlike and deserved his reports.
> [{quoted}](name=Metarid,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=5TEWzHBE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-11-07T16:04:09.516+0000) > > This article is garbage. The guy who wrote it was completely unsportsmanlike and deserved his reports. Unsportsmanlike? I see you have never played a sport before. No wonder you are so sensitive.
Jikker (NA)
: That guy is pretty obnoxious and stuck up and jerky. Saying how good you are all the time is just annoying.....which is why we have a mute button if it bothers you! Why people can't just ignore is beyond me. Bring back Tribunal
> [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=5TEWzHBE,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2015-11-07T16:23:25.961+0000) > > That guy is pretty obnoxious and stuck up and jerky. Saying how good you are all the time is just annoying.....which is why we have a mute button if it bothers you! Why people can't just ignore is beyond me. > > Bring back Tribunal Name calling? Surely you would never insult people in-game, right?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: How many champions have True Damage?
Looks like I forgot Irelia too
: reksai has true dmg? am i missing something
> [{quoted}](name=instalokpro,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hxsZlgL2,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-08-22T04:05:12.471+0000) > > reksai has true dmg? am i missing something If Rek'Sai's fury is full his bite will deal true damage.
Rioter Comments
Kírìto (EUNE)
: I have played alot of Darius,he was the first champion I purchased when i started playing in season 3 and the one that I have been maining since then and helped me reach Master Tier. The attack speed is too low and the Q delay is just too much.There is no way you can win trades in lane(especially against champions like riven), unless the enemy laner missplays.The best thing you can do know is auto/w and then instant Q cause it will cancel the w animation but still do the damage which still isnt good enough. Also, Im not sure if this is a bug or not,but when I go into bloodrage mode as Darius the R's ad ratio wont get increased by the bonus AD. I think the numbers on his ult are wrong aswell, it says it deals 100 damage and for each hemorrhage stack it deals 20% more damage and is says that the max damage is 240 or something like that where it should say 200 since the max stacks number is 5. The heal on his Q is most of the times useless since you will never hit more than 1 enemy champion with the blade to heal for 10% of missing health.The dream would be to miss 3k hp as Darius, hit 3 champions with the blade and then heal for 900(but it will almost never happen). Nerfing his early damage was ok but when you insert that Q delay and reduce the attack speed by alot makes the champion really uncomfortable to play in any stage of the game. Some pontentional changes you could do: 1.I think increasing his base movement speed a bit would make up for the removal of the "+5% bonus movement speed for each bleeding enemy champion". 2.Keep the current numbers of his Q damage and the "no stacks" effect if you get hit by the handle,but remove the delay and revert his attack speed back to what it was. 3.Increase the slow duration on his W to 2 seconds. 4.Reduce his E cooldown a bit. 5.Keep the low early damage from his R,but give him a slight movement speed bonus after a succesfull execute. (I dont mean you should make all of these changes,but the most important would have to be the 2nd one).
The new Darius is insanely bad. The delay on his Q makes me feel like I'm lagging. They nerfed the damage on every single one of his damage dealing abilities. His passive deals less, Q less, W, less, and R less. Everything about Darius is worse now. I just played him and dealt 12,500 damage to champions. There was a Leona that dealt 16,000. That should tell you something. (I still went positive at least)
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Kalarepa (NA)
: Riot should create few more champions, that can jump in and instantly jump back
None of those champions should exist. Champions should never have a built-in flash/blink ability. Only in very, very rare circumstances should such a spell exist. Flash should be taken out of the game as is.
: Boy, Ekko needs a hot fix.
Ekko is definitely hot fix bad. I will not play against him anymore. AFK any game I'm matched against him. It's just not fun. Riot needs to stop making champions that teleport. Teleporting is too strong. Flash is already broken enough. If anything stuff like flash should be taken out of the game, not added more often.
: Nerf the damage on his ult, IMO that's all he really needs.
> [{quoted}](name=stealthfox94,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aaUkABHL,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2015-05-30T01:35:01.675+0000) > > Nerf the damage on his ult, IMO that's all he really needs. I disagree. I think his shield needs to be nerfed. The stun needs to be removed from his detonating that sphere, and the heal should be taken off his ult. Those three nerfs and I think he'll be much more balanced.
Rioter Comments
0115D8CF (NA)
: "I don't understand how to play this mode properly so it's bad" -op
> [{quoted}](name=0115D8CF,realm=NA,application-id=LFfTlAky,discussion-id=XAiAWfn1,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2015-04-07T23:51:11.370+0000) > > "I don't understand how to play this mode properly so it's bad" > -op I was voted in to the 2014 Dominion All-Star game and have played in the Azubu Crystal Cup tournaments. I think I know how to play the mode.
: Someone's being a sore loser. This game is all about team play. That wukong might have defended instead of going after kills. Just saying. edit: 2300 dominion games? seriously? took you that long to come to a conclusion?
> [{quoted}](name=Sebasteia,realm=EUW,application-id=LFfTlAky,discussion-id=XAiAWfn1,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-04-07T23:41:33.225+0000) > > Someone's being a sore loser. This game is all about team play. That wukong might have defended instead of going after kills. Just saying. > edit: 2300 dominion games? seriously? took you that long to come to a conclusion? Our team had more captures, more kills, more assists, and more damage dealt. Our team played better. The game made no sense. The rubberband effect is why they won. They had half the respawn timer as us so 1 death for them = 2 deaths for us.
Show more

Xander756

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion