Colte (NA)
: i dont ship ape fox boats warwick x ahri is where its at
: Lux Comic Preview
Will have Wukong x Ahri comic preview?
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Xano501,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=30vcUB1l,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-24T13:00:18.596+0000) > > Yes, her relationship focus only to Wukong. > It's mean Wukong x Ahri are 100% canon too. I'll believe you when you link me to a source that ACTUALLY states that wukong x ahri is a thing But that might be hard because **it hasn't been confirmed** There's other relationships than just romantic relationships For example **friendship**
Even RIOT banished her old lore for made Wukong x Ahri make sense. But I love her new lore because she can be Wukong's WIFE.
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Xano501,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=30vcUB1l,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-04-24T12:47:05.297+0000) > > In 2nd picture, it's shows confirmed. That confirms NOTHING The only thing that conforms is that we'll get more stories about Ahri and Wukong But they haven't been confirmed to be in a relationship or anything They could just be **friends** :O
Yes, her relationship focus only to Wukong. It's mean Wukong x Ahri are 100% canon too.
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: Nothing has been really confirmed tho..... So.....
Liƒt (NA)
: I'm honestly starting to get a little creeped out, why do you keep posting about this my dude lmao.
For making peoples love Wukong x Ahri more.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Xano501,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=m5ju8RO9,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-04-19T18:41:14.335+0000) > > You are g*d d*mn RIOT REBEL. > Only fool who try to against Wukong x Ahri I am a sane and decent person who won't try to shove his creepiness down everybody's throats. Just fucking go away from the boards no one want to hear about your shitty ship.
LOOK! They kissing in canon! https://66.media.tumblr.com/b94a0124895de5f0440beb5754f92eb7/tumblr_ppjufi1DUK1y7j7jmo1_1280.jpg
: Don't worry about them, they're just a troll. My suggestion would be just to ignore them.
: You can now preorder the Lux Comic via Marvel
I want to see comic between {{champion:62}}Wukong and {{champion:103}}Ahri instead Lux and Sylas.
: Unpopular Opinion: There is a place to pure evil characters in Runeterra
: It's Been Two Years Since Xayah & Rakan Were Released
And five years since Wukong x Ahri became canon ship.
: > [{quoted}](name=Xano501,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=m5ju8RO9,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-19T01:14:46.170+0000) > > But Wukong and Ahri alreayed met and kiss each other. fuck off
You are g*d d*mn RIOT REBEL. Only fool who try to against Wukong x Ahri
: > [{quoted}](name=Xano501,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=5YjU9EIc,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-04-19T01:16:41.430+0000) > > But I love Ahri lore rework because she can be Wukong's wife. While I see you continue on being fanatical about a bad ship that will never happen, at least your grammar improved. That's a start
If Wukong x Ahri is bad ship RIOT will never ship it, but RIOT ships them because it's a greatest canon ship ever.
: Greatly Disappointed with this lore update
But I love Ahri lore rework because she can be Wukong's wife.
HeazonZ (NA)
: We still don’t know how Vi and Caitlyn met.
But Wukong and Ahri alreayed met and kiss each other.
: Lore Musings: Ionia Event?
In event, Wukong and Ahri fight together and kiss each other.
: Ahris ears?
Her ears can listen {{champion:62}} Wukong's heart.
: What is everyone's favorite champion, and lore?
I love {{champion:103}} new lore because she can sleep with {{champion:62}}
: And why is ahri x wukong a bad thing? Since I do not think its a bad thing since it would give both characters more development and can grow there personality those stories with them in it, it would also help the community since that has been a long running ship.
Of course, no any canon ship better that Wukong x Ahri
  Rioter Comments
Falrein (EUW)
: If you could meet your favourite champions once...
{{champion:103}} How many times you has did something with {{champion:62}}
: Is it cannon? I didn't even know they met in lore.
> [{quoted}](name=King Braum,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=FG7Ngwen,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2019-03-02T12:24:08.048+0000) > > Is it cannon? I didn't even know they met in lore. Yes, they met and already kissed each other. https://orig00.deviantart.net/2a65/f/2012/130/9/a/wukong_and_ahri_by_ultema-d4z6ajw.png
: {{champion:266}} {{champion:141}} {{champion:110}} especially when they were ascended. There's not much we know about Rhaast. The friendship between {{champion:103}} and {{champion:62}} . If the new champ is really the woman from Ahri's story as theorized it's possible we may get some info on this. {{champion:268}} with {{champion:58}} and {{champion:75}} currently. Also what they think of the Darkin. {{champion:142}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:80}} {{champion:89}} {{champion:131}} Granted I'm not up-to-date on all their lore I'd love to know what the Aspects think of one another and their hosts and how they interact. {{champion:10}} {{champion:25}} and the ascended/darkin. Guess we'll see more when they are updated. {{champion:111}} and anybody lol. {{champion:98}} {{champion:202}} {{champion:238}} and the students {{champion:84}} {{champion:141}} . We'v got a bit of them already but I wouldn't complain if we got more. They really struck gold with the interaction of the former 3 imo. {{champion:34}} {{champion:516}} {{champion:106}} and the **Seal Sister**.I'm surprised she's not mentioned more often on the boards. I hope she becomes a champion like her siblings but any introduction to her would be appreciated. {{champion:32}} and anyone. I think there's so much potential to flesh him out. And even though most or all interactions would probably end badly (for Amumu at least) I think a sad champion is really compelling. Really looking forward to the a VGU. {{champion:31}} and {{champion:54}} . Will get updated lore when their time for VGU comes. I don't think they have any interaction so far but I personally hope they're rivals as I imagine Malph is the only one big enough to take on a fully grown Cho. There's also a nice contrast with the Void being somewhat organic and the Runeterran monolith being made of rock. Galio might actually be big enough to have a place in this battle too hmm. {{champion:9}} and anyone. I'm biased but from the old lore at least he seemed on another level compared to the other demons. I hope his updated lore and possible interaction with Shaco/Tahm/Eve/Noc etc he maintains that scale of doom and mystery. {{champion:72}} and {{champion:33}} just cause I think it'd be cool and they're both strange beings from the desert. Ah the question said In-Lore. Hope it's okay I included some hypothetical ones in there. {{champion:82}} and all the Shadow Isles/ghoulish champs. Maybe in 2019 with his update.
> [{quoted}](name=Poldy Scarecrow,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=hrxrAhZZ,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2018-09-09T09:51:18.911+0000) > > {{champion:266}} {{champion:141}} {{champion:110}} especially when they were ascended. There's not much we know about Rhaast. > > The friendship between {{champion:103}} and {{champion:62}} . If the new champ is really the woman from Ahri's story as theorized it's possible we may get some info on this. > > {{champion:268}} with {{champion:58}} and {{champion:75}} currently. Also what they think of the Darkin. > > {{champion:142}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:80}} {{champion:89}} {{champion:131}} Granted I'm not up-to-date on all their lore I'd love to know what the Aspects think of one another and their hosts and how they interact. > > {{champion:10}} {{champion:25}} and the ascended/darkin. Guess we'll see more when they are updated. > > {{champion:111}} and anybody lol. > > {{champion:98}} {{champion:202}} {{champion:238}} and the students {{champion:84}} {{champion:141}} . We'v got a bit of them already but I wouldn't complain if we got more. They really struck gold with the interaction of the former 3 imo. > > {{champion:34}} {{champion:516}} {{champion:106}} and the **Seal Sister**.I'm surprised she's not mentioned more often on the boards. I hope she becomes a champion like her siblings but any introduction to her would be appreciated. > > {{champion:32}} and anyone. I think there's so much potential to flesh him out. And even though most or all interactions would probably end badly (for Amumu at least) I think a sad champion is really compelling. Really looking forward to the a VGU. > > {{champion:31}} and {{champion:54}} . Will get updated lore when their time for VGU comes. I don't think they have any interaction so far but I personally hope they're rivals as I imagine Malph is the only one big enough to take on a fully grown Cho. There's also a nice contrast with the Void being somewhat organic and the Runeterran monolith being made of rock. Galio might actually be big enough to have a place in this battle too hmm. > > {{champion:9}} and anyone. I'm biased but from the old lore at least he seemed on another level compared to the other demons. I hope his updated lore and possible interaction with Shaco/Tahm/Eve/Noc etc he maintains that scale of doom and mystery. > > {{champion:72}} and {{champion:33}} just cause I think it'd be cool and they're both strange beings from the desert. > > Ah the question said In-Lore. Hope it's okay I included some hypothetical ones in there. > > {{champion:82}} and all the Shadow Isles/ghoulish champs. Maybe in 2019 with his update. RIOT cut {{champion:103}} head and grab her head to kissing with {{champion:62}}
: Oh hey, looks who's back to spam the SAS with Wu X Ahri threads. Did you have a good vacation? Could you stay on that vacation a little longer? I'll pay.
WarWork (NA)
: No hate intended but please can I get an answer
Next rework should be Wukong with special interactions for Ahri.
: Lore of Thresh.. Told by Himself!!!!!!!
We want lore of Wukong/Ahri instead.
: I fear that another Ionia/Noxus war would yet again overshadow all of the other regions.
darkdill (NA)
: So what is the upcoming Lux comic going to be about?
: Hey Riot, on Universe what's the difference between a Video, Animation, and Cinematic?
Will should have cinematic where Wukong and Ahri together.
: Who do you think needs VGU or VU’s?
Wukong and Ahri VU They will have special interactions.
m0zz4r3ll4 (EUNE)
: Damn furries
Yes they are furries, that's why wukong/ahri are greatest canon ship.
: > [{quoted}](name=Xano501,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=KpvhE3VE,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-02-27T00:48:10.661+0000) > > We can save the board with Wukong x Ahri. Two trickster gods. One renown for being ugly. One renown for being beautiful. This Summer, please join us on a jouney, Where we prove that it is what is on the inside that counts. Monkey and Fox, in select theatres everywhere.
That's why Wukong and Ahri are greatest canon ship ever.
: Demacia's Reformation and Coming Lore Event
New coming is Wukong and Ahri too.
Saelon (NA)
: If Riot wants us to stop asking to update skins then lower the price of the skins
: Can we get a "Save this board" option?
We can save the board with Wukong x Ahri.
: A slightly misleading title for this thread, guys. I'd urge everyone to read what was ACTUALLY said, because it's not this.
But Wukong x Ahri is canon too. https://66.media.tumblr.com/c0a57e1b7db0504ac17b3f894ef56471/tumblr_pmya84lbef1qjao5lo1_1280.jpg
: Mordekaiser has the best lore and his rework should not change any of it, only enhance it.
Ahri is best lore because new lore she can ship with Wukong.
Falrein (EUW)
: Noxus vs Ionia, some stuff to take into account for round two
Ionia, because canon ship Wukong and Ahri can beat them all.
: > [{quoted}](name=Hextech OwI,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=FG7Ngwen,comment-id=000a00000000,timestamp=2019-02-25T17:24:56.023+0000) > > _**--Removed--**_ Whoa dude, chill the fuck out. He's just shipping two anthros, he's not promoting zoophilia or anything like that. This is no different than Riot making Rakan and Xayah. He's entitled to his opinions on who he likes to ship, and clearly there is fan art of the same ship. He can post what he wants, even if it is unpopular. Granted, I don't understand one way or the other WHY specifically the Ahri x Wukong ship is so wholly wrong that the boards will burn this guy to the ground whenever he appears - it's just a silly pairing he likes that's no different than when someone ships Sylas and Lux, Ezreal and Lux, or Taric and Ezreal, or Darius and Lux, or Shyvana and J4, or Evelynn and Twisted Fate, or Draven and Draven, and so forth. None of these other shippings get so persecuted like this guy's, so I really don't understand why everyone here is attacking him so hard. I mean, I get that he's blowing some shit out of his ass with his assertion that this ship is canon, but that's no reason to destroy him on the spot or resort to this kind of outright hostility.
Like you said, only fool who dislike Wukong x Ahri. I agree RIOT think Sona x Ahri just a TRASH SHIP.
: I mostly grew up reading manga but i really like: Rucka, mignola, bendis, and kirkman.
They will make story of Wukong x Ahri too? https://66.media.tumblr.com/c0a57e1b7db0504ac17b3f894ef56471/tumblr_pmya84lbef1qjao5lo1_1280.jpg
: Come join the unofficial Lore of League Discord server!!!
: Garen and Katarina
{{champion:62}} x {{champion:103}} look most interest more than {{champion:86}} x {{champion:55}}
tamaya (NA)
: {{champion:62}} /{{champion:11}} True love beyond race {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
RIOT : No LGBT here, just {{champion:62}} / {{champion:103}} https://66.media.tumblr.com/76f5947504ce7dc95bcac83d44ac8845/tumblr_messaging_pmwmhjVhur1t9cbia_1280.png
: An ode to the best ship in LOL
Best ship is {{champion:62}} x {{champion:103}}
: This guy is just as bad as the guy who spearheaded Riven and Zac, who single-handedly commissioned 95%+ of all the hentai between the two
No, I am good more than guy who ship Riven and Zac. Because RIOT ship Wukong/Ahri and I promote Wukong/Ahri for RIOT. Wukong/Ahri still better than Zac/Riven
: This ship is as nonexistent in the lore as Pre-Rework Karma is nonexistent in Riot’s memory, I’m gonna sit here and watch as you get butchered by everyone again :3
> [{quoted}](name=Drakath2002,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=FG7Ngwen,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-02-18T16:57:49.189+0000) > > This ship is as nonexistent in the lore as Pre-Rework Karma is nonexistent in Riot’s memory, I’m gonna sit here and watch as you get butchered by everyone again :3 However, I glad RIOT butchered Ahri's lore and character for ship her with Wukong.
Zyranium (EUW)
: {{champion:62}} X {{champion:11}} {{champion:103}} X {{champion:37}}
> [{quoted}](name=Zyranium,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=FG7Ngwen,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-02-16T17:30:22.931+0000) > > {{champion:62}} X {{champion:11}} > {{champion:103}} X {{champion:37}} https://66.media.tumblr.com/18da0136ffece26841954f63aa66f102/tumblr_messaging_patpw3ZFX01t9cbia_1280.jpg
Glîtchy (NA)
: Honestly I only see them as friends nothing more really
> [{quoted}](name=Glîtchy,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=FG7Ngwen,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-02-16T17:19:31.476+0000) > > Honestly I only see them as friends nothing more really And end up, they have child together. https://78.media.tumblr.com/043296635f99defa2aa59e616939df4c/tumblr_inline_p9fvdb9NRi1qin91v_500.png
Show more

Xano501

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion