Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Advanced Bot tests LIVE in Normals
: didnt they just do that last patch?
Yea, but he's still too overpowered.
Rioter Comments
: Urgot rework ideas
His Q should also get a higher range (E still keeps the missile-locking thing)and his passive: Acid Corruption increases Urgot's damage on the targets that he last attacked in 10 seconds by 3/4/5% (max 4 stacks) and Urgot takes 1/2/3% (max 5 stacks) less damage from these targets that was affected by Acid Corruption
: or oor hear me out....we could just delete Urgot from league :D
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
S0kaX (EUNE)
: Because fear
> [{quoted}](name=SonicMaster02,realm=EUNE,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=gsXxnmY6,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-01-20T18:44:34.596+0000) > > Because fear That's true they all have fearing abilities, but why are they related to each other, because if they were put together simply for the fears, then riot should put malzahar, skarner, Urgot, and warwick together because they have suppress abilities.
Rioter Comments
: Gotcha. So typically these crashes indicate that there are issues maintaining a solid connection to our matchmaking servers. For this reason, I'd like you to work through our [**connection guide**](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752664-Troubleshooting-Connection-Issues) to ensure your local network settings are configured properly for League. Please let me know if those steps resolved this issue.
Yes,it had solved this issue,thank you very much!
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Did you received a specific error message when the crash occurred or did the client simply close?
The client sent no message to me
  Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Toxicity, Chinese players, and Early Morning Games
Be positive, just feel like ur watching a show with some bad words when they are saying toxic stuff, this is what I usually do, or mute/ ignore them.
: Totally agrees, these players are extremely toxic, insults anyone and everyone,and ALWAYS SPAM PINGS btw im Chinese too, I know a lot of Chinese Players who doesn't act this way. But certain group of people are just annoying as f***
: all of the racist and ignorant comments aside from almost everyone in this thread. The ones that cause problems are the lesser English educated Chinese players in the U.S, and when you have to learn another language just to minimally communicate, you pretty much eventually find all the swear words, and people generally share the worst ones, like "fk" for example, the staple phrase said by all toxic players in question, they learn words like bad, and phrases like "so bad" or "sb" so if they're mad they generally won't know how to say things to get the team to cooperate or improve, and that is frustrating in itself(this isn't NA's fault, just explaining a thought process) and they'll resort to saying the only negative things they know. take spanish for example, you didn't learn the phrase for oh that's slightly not good, you learned how to call people a pussy fa****, or to tell them to suck your balls in as early as grade school, if you go to LAN spamming that phrase whenever you're mad, you'll seem a lot worse than the typical player who can communicate effectively They may not like Americans or America or maybe they just have it down how to really piss NA players off and that's what they aim for. but you see these issues most in silver and bronze, for every toxic Chinese player in silver and bronze, there's probably 10,000 shitty toxic Americans that do the same thing, but since they are the norm, and don't stand out, the % of toxic Americans seems to be lower, even though it's relatively similar, you have to account for the fact that probably a ton of people you play with are Chinese and most of them don't even type, or don't tell you they're Chinese because it's irrelevant to the game. There is an institutionalized racism within most Americans that separates non whites from other races and deems them non-native, so whenever they do anything people instantly start to form negative opinions about the race instead of the person, whereas when a white kid is being a total twat, you just call the guy a dick and move on, and will say, OMG PEOPLE ARE SO TOXIC, but the second you find out someone is Chinese or Latin American, it's "OMG CAN WE GET ALL THE CHINESE OFF THIS SERVER PLEASE" if you think i'm joking, search it, these threads exist here still lmao.
> [{quoted}](name=tempname4864,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=Y12ATGlH,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2016-05-12T03:55:35.107+0000) > > all of the racist and ignorant comments aside from almost everyone in this thread. The ones that cause problems are the lesser English educated Chinese players in the U.S, and when you have to learn another language just to minimally communicate, you pretty much eventually find all the swear words, and people generally share the worst ones, like "fk" for example, the staple phrase said by all toxic players in question, they learn words like bad, and phrases like "so bad" or "sb" so if they're mad they generally won't know how to say things to get the team to cooperate or improve, and that is frustrating in itself(this isn't NA's fault, just explaining a thought process) and they'll resort to saying the only negative things they know. > > take spanish for example, you didn't learn the phrase for oh that's slightly not good, you learned how to call people a pussy fa****, or to tell them to suck your balls in as early as grade school, if you go to LAN spamming that phrase whenever you're mad, you'll seem a lot worse than the typical player who can communicate effectively > > They may not like Americans or America or maybe they just have it down how to really piss NA players off and that's what they aim for. but you see these issues most in silver and bronze, for every toxic Chinese player in silver and bronze, there's probably 10,000 shitty toxic Americans that do the same thing, but since they are the norm, and don't stand out, the % of toxic Americans seems to be lower, even though it's relatively similar, you have to account for the fact that probably a ton of people you play with are Chinese and most of them don't even type, or don't tell you they're Chinese because it's irrelevant to the game. > > There is an institutionalized racism within most Americans that separates non whites from other races and deems them non-native, so whenever they do anything people instantly start to form negative opinions about the race instead of the person, whereas when a white kid is being a total twat, you just call the guy a dick and move on, and will say, OMG PEOPLE ARE SO TOXIC, but the second you find out someone is Chinese or Latin American, it's "OMG CAN WE GET ALL THE CHINESE OFF THIS SERVER PLEASE" if you think i'm joking, search it, these threads exist here still lmao. Ur right
Shorty (NA)
: Why are Chinese NA players so unforgivably toxic?
There's like a Chinese guy who said Loser Americans right in front of everyone and still didn't get punished.
: Toxic Chinese Parties?
I just had this experience 2 minutes ago, I did better than our jgler and he talked trash with his other 3 friends.
Kakwane (NA)
: Tahm Kench is friends with Aatrox
I think that since Aatrox and Tahm Kench are both demon creatures, they might share same feelings or acknowledge each other's goals.
Rioter Comments
: same here too
: I dont understand why you are receiving negative comments. No, the bloodrazor is not a melee only enhancement. It is working in the place of devour, so it needs to fit both categories. Happy Camping!
Ty{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Rioter Comments
: REACTIVATING...
Mecha Garen{{summoner:30}} {{champion:86}} {{item:1055}} {{item:3056}}
: REACTIVATING...
Mecha Teemo{{champion:17}} for sure
: Champion Reveal: Aurelion Sol, the Star Forger
: Jhin Q&A 2/2
In the mind of the virtuoso video, why is jhin's left eye showing in the last scene, but jhin only have his right eye showing when he take off his mask when he's laughing or he's dead?{{champion:202}}
Can Jhin breath while he was wearing his mask because if u look at Jhin laughing or his death animation, his mask fell and his head was covered by a weird thing that covers his whole head.{{champion:202}} {{champion:202}} {{summoner:4}} {{summoner:7}} {{item:3094}}
Is Jhin very old, or he's a young man, why is his right arm robot arm, and why is he wearing a mask over the mask inside (btw why is he not revealing his face?)?
Why is Jhin's right arm a robot arm, and why did he wear a mask on another mask?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I want to see Kindred taking off her mask.
Can you do more skins like Unmasked Mordekaiser, Unmasked Kindred, Unmasked Malzahar?
: New Champion Q&A: Kindred, the Eternal Hunters
I want to see Kindred taking off her mask.
: Kindred Q&A 9/29
When can I play it?

Xerneas0416

Level 119 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion