Rioter Comments
: Prestige Points and new prestige edition skins
This is really disappointing to see. What is the prestige in this ? All you are doing is putting a shiny little dress up doll behind a huge paywall. There is NOTHING prestige about this. When I see someone with this skin, all I will think is they spent 100 $ + on a little doll skin. These skins ought to be earned, not paid for.
Rαy (EUW)
: Daniel Z. Klein not working for Riot Games anymore
Honestly he had the right intentions but terrible execution and said some really uncalled for things on twitter. While I am happy he is fired, I hope he finds work someplace else.
saltran (EUW)
: Aren't they just making it so you cant have both Duskblade and Stormrazor at the same time? Or there are more Duskblade changes on PBE, because if they are just tweaking that I dont see any problem.
> [{quoted}](name=saltran,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JyhKkmMx,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-03T23:54:23.318+0000) > > Aren't they just making it so you cant have both Duskblade and Stormrazor at the same time? > > Or there are more Duskblade changes on PBE, because if they are just tweaking that I dont see any problem. On one of the Riot threads, they said they are going to nerf the damage part of duskblade and make stormrazor and duskblade have unique passives so they don't stack.
Rioter Comments
: I Hate The Disrespect For Low Elo Players
Low elo talking about balance does not mean as much as a higher elo person talking about balance generally because low elo people do not understand the game. If they did, they simply would not be in low elo. And while yes, there is sometimes consensus between low and high elo, i.e zoe is broke, sometimes low elo make ridiculous statements and it gets heavily upvoted by other low elo players. I.e Volibear.
: Viktors Early-Mid Game and especially Laning Phase are extremly weak
I think Viktor needs either damage buffs or his cores need to become cheaper again for him to become viable again. Riot nerfed both of these aspects of Viktor and I feel like he needs one or the other back.
: > [{quoted}](name=Liposuction,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lcnQHP2O,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-27T18:05:18.487+0000) > > Zed is supposed to be a duelist who can go in and kill people. If the ADC is alone, the tower shouldn't be able to save him. The being able to R shadow back adds depth to Zed because it opens up all these extra combos for him like the kiting Zed combo or the fast combo. Though I would be open to the idea of his R shadow back being conditional somehow. No specific ideas yet but I really do think his R shadow back is a main part of his kit. Zed is an assassin, not a duelist. He's designed to get in and delete his target. Whether or not he gets out should depend on how well he isolated his target. Duelists have innate durability/sustain somewhere in their kit (energy regen does not count because all energy-based kits have one). Duelists have this so they can handle extended trades. Zed has none and NEVER wants to make extended trades; nor does any other assassin (especially in lane). Assassins are a class that are supposed to be risk vs reward. That means they should be putting themselves at risk to get their reward and they should not be so safe that it's purely reward even if they fail in their purpose of deleting a target. His R cannot be reasonably conditional on swap if it's going to keep nuking the target. The only reasonable condition (if it's gonna keep the nuke) is his target dying to the mark or while under its effects. But everyone who mains Zed would bitch and moan at the fact he'd now have to make an actual commitment and put himself at risk. Also, TOWERS ARE MEANT TO DETER DIVERS AND PROTECT ALLIES. What's the point of having towers if they can't protect you? If towers aren't meant to protect you; then why bother letting them attack anything? This is another problem I have with players who truly believe that towers aren't meant to protect their allies in any capacity. The logic behind the idea means towers shouldn't be attacking at all and dives should just happen because the tower isn't going to do anything.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lcnQHP2O,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-27T20:03:34.391+0000) > > Zed is an assassin, not a duelist. He's designed to get in and delete his target. Whether or not he gets out should depend on how well he isolated his target. Duelists have innate durability/sustain somewhere in their kit (energy regen does not count because all energy-based kits have one). Duelists have this so they can handle extended trades. Zed has none and NEVER wants to make extended trades; nor does any other assassin (especially in lane). > > Assassins are a class that are supposed to be risk vs reward. That means they should be putting themselves at risk to get their reward and they should not be so safe that it's purely reward even if they fail in their purpose of deleting a target. > > His R cannot be reasonably conditional on swap if it's going to keep nuking the target. The only reasonable condition (if it's gonna keep the nuke) is his target dying to the mark or while under its effects. But everyone who mains Zed would bitch and moan at the fact he'd now have to make an actual commitment and put himself at risk. > > Also, TOWERS ARE MEANT TO DETER DIVERS AND PROTECT ALLIES. What's the point of having towers if they can't protect you? If towers aren't meant to protect you; then why bother letting them attack anything? This is another problem I have with players who truly believe that towers aren't meant to protect their allies in any capacity. The logic behind the idea means towers shouldn't be attacking at all and dives should just happen because the tower isn't going to do anything. -Zed can duel people really well. meaning he can 1 v 1. I don't know why sustain has to be part of a duelist. A duelist is someone that can 1 v 1 really well. Zed can do that. Does not necessarily mean extended trades. -They are putting themselves at risk if they just dive into a team. You can CC the Zed and blow him up. If you are isolated, he should be easily able to go in without much risk because there is no team to stop the Zed from doing his job and killing alone targets. -Whats wrong with nuking targets. he should be able to output a lot of burst damage because he is a assassin. Also I just said I would be fine with a conditional shadow swap. I think a lot of other Zed players would agree on having a conditional shadow swap, especially if there is some sort of compensation. -A person shouldn't just be able to turtle under a tower and draw out a game. If you are alone, Zed should easily be able to tower dive you. Towers are there for more of a objective standpoint and some defense in the early game. A tower really shouldn't deter a assassin from killing someone. A team should. In the adc's case, the support generally.
: > [{quoted}](name=Liposuction,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lcnQHP2O,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-07-27T00:36:48.735+0000) > > Being able to swap back to his R gives him more depth and skill though. Also when i think of Assasins, I always think of being able to go in and kill someone and also make it back out. I completely disagree with your opinion of his 6 second window to swap back to his ultimate shadow. Let me put it this way, as he is now he is more than capable of deleting an ADC under their own turret and getting out before taking more than 2 shots from each while leaving the enemy adc ready to die to an explosion of damage from his ultimate. And even if he doesn't kill the ADC with said boom, the ADC isn't going to be in any condition to keep fighting meaning Zed (or one of his allies) can readily dive the ADC if he stays. It's less about skill expression and more about "he has this massive safety net that assassins shouldn't have". Having multiple swap targets that are still usable before and after swapping is a situation worse than LeBlanc's mimicked W. This isn't even taking into account that for an assassin he has solid wave clear on top of all of this (primarily in his Q). So if you want skill expression, don't make it an automatic safety net/steroid. He will need to lose his R if you truly want it to be a matter of skill rather than "marked for deletion".
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lcnQHP2O,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-27T10:22:13.832+0000) > > Let me put it this way, as he is now he is more than capable of deleting an ADC under their own turret and getting out before taking more than 2 shots from each while leaving the enemy adc ready to die to an explosion of damage from his ultimate. And even if he doesn't kill the ADC with said boom, the ADC isn't going to be in any condition to keep fighting meaning Zed (or one of his allies) can readily dive the ADC if he stays. > > It's less about skill expression and more about "he has this massive safety net that assassins shouldn't have". Having multiple swap targets that are still usable before and after swapping is a situation worse than LeBlanc's mimicked W. This isn't even taking into account that for an assassin he has solid wave clear on top of all of this (primarily in his Q). > > So if you want skill expression, don't make it an automatic safety net/steroid. He will need to lose his R if you truly want it to be a matter of skill rather than "marked for deletion". Zed is supposed to be a duelist who can go in and kill people. If the ADC is alone, the tower shouldn't be able to save him. The being able to R shadow back adds depth to Zed because it opens up all these extra combos for him like the kiting Zed combo or the fast combo. Though I would be open to the idea of his R shadow back being conditional somehow. No specific ideas yet but I really do think his R shadow back is a main part of his kit.
: banned
No unless you were falsely banned. What were you banned for?
Audhulma (NA)
: R needs to revert on the shadow placement (or full loss of R shadow position swapping) so that he doesn't get a free escape after going all in, and his passive needs to be fully replaced so he doesn't get guaranteed 0 cost last hits on minions under tower when he gets pushed in. 6 seconds is way too god damn long of a safety window for a champion that shits out his full rotation in under 2 seconds. Assassins are not supposed to be safe, but they're some of the safest picks in the game.
> [{quoted}](name=Audhulma,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lcnQHP2O,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-27T00:33:02.853+0000) > > R needs to revert on the shadow placement (or full loss of R shadow position swapping) so that he doesn't get a free escape after going all in, and his passive needs to be fully replaced so he doesn't get guaranteed 0 cost last hits on minions under tower when he gets pushed in. 6 seconds is way too god damn long of a safety window for a champion that shits out his full rotation in under 2 seconds. Assassins are not supposed to be safe, but they're some of the safest picks in the game. Being able to swap back to his R gives him more depth and skill though. Also when i think of Assasins, I always think of being able to go in and kill someone and also make it back out. I completely disagree with your opinion of his 6 second window to swap back to his ultimate shadow.
Rioter Comments
: I mean, how can you "outplay" a {{champion:238}} aside of rushing {{item:3157}} because even if he misses everything at level 6, he can just hit one AA + E + ignite after his undodgeable R and you're dead
> [{quoted}](name=Beatrice falls,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LPw5hn7c,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-07-26T11:57:32.835+0000) > > I mean, how can you "outplay" a {{champion:238}} aside of rushing {{item:3157}} because even if he misses everything at level 6, he can just hit one AA + E + ignite after his undodgeable R and you're dead No he can't. Stop exaggerating. Unless you were below half health and he gets his passive off with that aa, he cannot kill you with just that.
: I thought you wanted Fizz to NOT be an Ult bot
Yeah I hate the way they are going with Fizz. He either- A:) Hits his shark and kills you B:) He misses his shark and waits 70-90 seconds before he tries again
: Can Zed's second shuriken not proc Electrocute please?
You can't even spam it. You run out of energy if you throw too many q's without letting your energy regen. Why are you bringing spam in a Zed discussion. His W is on a 22 second cd. If you dodge his q's, you are fine. If you get hit by both Q's you deserve to lose a chunk of your health.
Rioter Comments
: I finally got to where I was comfortable with a role in bot lane and felt that I could possibly begin to climb with some extra work. In the beginning of the season I had climbed to gold 3 and was happy with that considering I spent the beginning of the previous two seasons in bronze. But here I am after all these changes, sitting in Silver 5. Trying to find a champ that feels natural to me hasnt been easy. I really wish that Riot would change things back to how they were.
> [{quoted}](name=xI Asuna Ix,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OceEzpIl,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-07-12T19:03:57.937+0000) > > I finally got to where I was comfortable with a role in bot lane and felt that I could possibly begin to climb with some extra work. In the beginning of the season I had climbed to gold 3 and was happy with that considering I spent the beginning of the previous two seasons in bronze. But here I am after all these changes, sitting in Silver 5. Trying to find a champ that feels natural to me hasnt been easy. I really wish that Riot would change things back to how they were. Sorry to break it to you but you are silver V because of yourself, not riot. Maybe the game is not enjoyable for you but that's not the reason why you are in silver V.
Meddler (NA)
: We're looking at a few different directions on Nasus. I think the one likely to ship is a buff to his passive Lifesteal early game, help him get through laning phase a bit better.
> [{quoted}](name=Meddler,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=7tEYw6Ij,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2018-07-11T15:39:29.145+0000) > > We're looking at a few different directions on Nasus. I think the one likely to ship is a buff to his passive Lifesteal early game, help him get through laning phase a bit better. Why? Nasus early game is supposed to be a struggle while he transitions into a monster mid and late game. Do not buff Nasus passive please.
: Rank has nothing to do with what you know about the game balance. Unless are game designer for a MOBA then you know just as much as he does
> [{quoted}](name=ninjaroxas,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xEvWdhOZ,comment-id=00040001,timestamp=2018-07-11T02:19:16.835+0000) > > Rank has nothing to do with what you know about the game balance. Unless are game designer for a MOBA then you know just as much as he does Yes it does because if you are in low elo, you don't know how to play the game. If you know how to play the game, you just wouldn't be in low elo. And why do people talk about balance in low elo? Legit you can play anything in low elo if you are good enough so you shouldn't talk about balance if you are in low elo. I can play crit fiddle and stomp low silver games.
: @Ghostcrawler, Greg you are a great guy and a shit manager.
It's not just one person you know that right? It's a team of people that make changes to the game. You can't just blame Ghostcrawler. Also you're in silver 3. What do you know about this game? Nothing. You know nothing of balance or what decisions go into balance. You read what other people say, probably other low silver players, and you parrot them because you have no brain.
GreyfellD (EUW)
: I'm sorry but I can NEVER give credit to Yasuo mains...
You're silver or bronze, any champion is easy to pull off in your elo.
: They already did revert the teleport having a reduced timer if cancelled; but the timer is given 240 second cooldown instead of 200 when cancelled. I feel like they should keep the base CD at 300 but remove the reduced timer when cancelled, given it goes on full cooldown when cancelled and starting but cancelling a teleport manually can prevent a fight (because the enemy team assumed you'd be a threat they'd have to worry about, so they disengage immediately)
But if the only nerf to teleport is the no longer reduced timer when you cancel your teleport, it won't really address the issues surrounding teleport. I see you're point about people backing up when they see someone teleporting but that would just be how well the person uses teleport.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: so is overheal a trash rune i dont see any champion would take this over triumph and is there any chance that riot might rework it r change the rune
Yeah, I think overheal is lack luster and I would definitely take triumph over it.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Terozu (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Liposuction,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FINxqhkG,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-04-21T14:38:07.181+0000) > > Balance should be done for the top players because they understand the game. Low elo copies high elo. Why balance the game around people who don't understand the game? It would be a mess. Not really. Low elo does not nessecarily not understand the game, they just aren't good at utilising their knowledge. A game shoild be balanced around everyone not just the highest teir players. Like Kemp said, never go into game design. People will hate you more than Ghostcrawler. Stop simplifying balance.
> [{quoted}](name=Terozu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FINxqhkG,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2018-04-21T14:51:43.515+0000) > > Not really. Low elo does not nessecarily not understand the game, they just aren't good at utilising their knowledge. A game shoild be balanced around everyone not just the highest teir players. Like Kemp said, never go into game design. People will hate you more than Ghostcrawler. > > Stop simplifying balance. Stop. Low elo DO NOT understand the game. If they did, they simply would not be in low elo. "aren't good at utilising their knowledge." Isn't that also the same as not understand the game? The game is balanced for everyone in a way if it is balanced for high elo because low elo copies what is being done in high elo all the time. Like champions being played or what strategies are being done.
Terozu (NA)
: Yeah no. Balance effects everyone not just the top 10%. And don't call rank in such a broad topic it invalidates your post and makes you seem arrogant and asinine.
> [{quoted}](name=Terozu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FINxqhkG,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-04-21T13:51:37.232+0000) > > Yeah no. Balance effects everyone not just the top 10%. > > And don't call rank in such a broad topic it invalidates your post and makes you seem arrogant and asinine. Balance should be done for the top players because they understand the game. Low elo copies high elo. Why balance the game around people who don't understand the game? It would be a mess.
: So... you're suggesting that only .23% (at time of this comment according to op.gg) of the NA player base's opinion counts for making the game fun and playable? Word of advice: don't go into game development for your career. I don't think it would go well for you.
> [{quoted}](name=KempyreanPirate,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FINxqhkG,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-04-21T13:56:22.967+0000) > > So... you're suggesting that only .23% (at time of this comment according to op.gg) of the NA player base's opinion counts for making the game fun and playable? > > Word of advice: don't go into game development for your career. I don't think it would go well for you. the game should be balanced for high elo because they understand the game and lower elos will copy what the higher elo players are doing. We see this all the time when certain champions become flavors of the month or certain builds become popular like BC and BTRK Lucian.
Rioter Comments
: Do you by chance know how to do that?
Just search for the riot games support website and log in. Afterwards look for submit a ticket and just follow the instructions. Feel free to add me if you have any more questions. Gl
: Hey any rioters.
You need to send in a ticket to support. It'll take a a couple days :/ but there is no way around it
Cosineee (NA)
: same here, I live in East, Virginia and use Fios internet 100/100, did all the ping test, came out all good. ping averages 130-133 in game. unplayable. I guess its only in east coast because others who were playing says they're fine
I live in Va as well. I use Verizon
: there is nothing on the RIOT side that they can do and its not just league that is being affected so don't act like you are entitled to shit. it was already been addressed that the middle man between league and verizon needs to fix something on their ISP. it is affecting four major ISPs: 1. FIOS 2. Verizon Wireless 3. Armstrong 4. Continuum and this has nothing to do with riot only caring about the west coast. for someone to say that it shows your ignorance. If you Google Level3 network you find their twitter, the fact they are in the midst of a name change to CenturyLink as well as outage maps. One such link that seems helpful: http://downdetector.com/status/level3/map/ I'm not sure I'm reading this right but Level3 seems to be having some outages heavily on the east coast. please research your shit before you blame other people!
If it was the outage in the east coast, shouldn't it affect other games? My ping is good in other games but not League
: Constant 134-134 ms
Virginia player here. My situation is just like yours. I don't know what the issue is but it is incredibly frustrating. Looks like I will be playing osu for the new few days until this is resolved.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: KFC's twitter follows exactly 11 people.
A lot of reddit reposts have been happening lately.
Rioter Comments
: Official thread towards banning new champs in Ranked.
What makes this thread "official"? A official thread is a thread started by a Rioter. Not you.
: @Lee Sin mains, Why do you keep playing him when you constantly claimed he's "weak af"?
I know this is a Lee Sin hate circle jerk and this will probably be down voted but here it goes: *People play a champion they enjoy regardless of there state of balance. Its that simple. *What the hell does pick rate have to do with a champion being weak? He has a high pick rate because he has an attractive kit. Very similar to Yasuo. A champion with a high pick rate can have a low win rate. Why is that hard to understand? Look at Lucian, LeBlanc, E.T.C *Why do you think people who enjoy playing a "bad" champion would enjoy playing other bad champions?
: Question about facing Zed as AP
Take {{summoner:3}} Rush {{item:3191}} and then just build like you normally would.
: Welcome to my division
Honestly tank Teemo isn't that bad. Grasp + things like frozen mallet and HP makes him do a surprisingly high amount of damage.
: Rengar
Old rengar is arguably healthier than this rengar. Old rengar had counter play but this new rengar removed a lot of those counter plays.
Rioter Comments
Terozu (NA)
: No, he's saying Janna isn't hard to fight, and that bronze people have bad mechanics, which are both true, did you even read what he wrote?
Earlier you said that being bronze does not reflect on there mechanics, and here you are, saying you agree with being bronze means you have no mechanics. Surprise surprise. Your statement is so contradictory to what you said about Janna and bronze people earlier.
Terozu (NA)
: tbh yeah, my enemy teams in rank ALWAYS suck, and about 8/10 im carrying my team, as support, and if I really wanted, i could pretty easily get out of bronze, but idrc about rank :b, and when I say she's weak, I mean she dies easily due to low stats, I was trying to explain to this dude that her kit is about protection, he's the one complaining, Idc about janna, she's a good and balanced support, and excels at the role, a good champ, I agree with everything you said, this guy is just an arrogant prick.
He is calling you an idiot you fucking moron. He says your bronze V and your shit. He also doesn't agree about what you say about her easily dying. God your a fucking idiot.
Spârky (NA)
: sure you can janna doesnt take mechanical skill but it still requires other kinds of skill like when to ult when to go ward brush etc. She takes less mechanical skill than everyone but that doesnt mean she takes 0 skill
Thats not mechanics. Thats decision making. Pressing R does not take skill. Knowing when to press R is just considered game knowledge. Whats so hard about pressing R? Every other champion has the same decision making. Take Yasuo: -When to press W -When to press R -When to go in for trades They don't take skill but its part of decision making. Janna is all about decision making however, compared to most champs who have advanced combos that actually take some kill. Yasuo for example has the E-Q-R animation cancel or his E dashes through monster camps.
Terozu (NA)
: 1. Yes yes her kit is all about her survivability that's what it's all about it's called peel so yes she killed her in spite of her abilities and if you can't kill her then you aren't that good regardless of your rank. 2. C Corky is an ability Focus champ his damage comes from his abilities not his Auto attacks that's how he's always been that is why he split between AD & AP damage if you don't understand that than you aren't that smart. 3. That isn't broken you just have to know how to watch for his shadow and you apparently don't have good enough reflexes to dodge him which is something you should work on if you're going to be playing with League of Legends. 4. Again with rank it does not matter what someone's rank is then their mechanics can be just as high as someone else, that does not factor into their rank there are tons of different factors that go into ranking for instance what if they didn't take their placement seriously, I've never tried to climb, those are my situations and I really don't care about rank and I don't see why you are putting such a emphasis on it. That Kind of attitude shows that you are ignorant and arrogant and you need to work on that I'm done here bye. EDIT I used Google's text to speech app for this hence the typos.
Whatever helps you sleep at night. I know people who are in bronze V and they admit they are bad are working to get better. Your in bronze V. Your bad. Accept it. You are literally the lowest rank in the game. How can you make a statement? You clearly don't know about the game. If you did, you simply would not be in bronze. its that simple. And yes, you do play a fair bit of ranked. 1.) Zac travels very fast when he is leaping. 2.) Corki is a caster/auto attacker. However, his auto attacks hurt more than his spells, especially after he finishes his core items and crits. 3.) Go re-read what I said about Janna. Also, if her kit is all about survivability, than how am I supposed to kill her? How am I supposed to kill anyone with that cock block champ around?
Show more

XinCrin

Level 124 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion