: You can’t just tell me what champ to play in what role because some are “better” than others. That is a subjective elitist meta only way of playing the game and that isn’t supposed to be penalized
The meadows where any champion could go anywhere are over. They have been specifically tuned to have areas of weaknesses that prevent them from simply being able to do everything (Consider Kaylee's banishment from the jungle and duo lanes) there are still several champion to excel at doing multiple jobs, and while these may be exceptions to that rule they're still balanced to perform better in certain areas than others. It's kind of like trying to take a butter knife to unscrew a flat head screw. Sure it does the job and you got that screw loose, but you've messed up a butter knife by trying to use it as screwdriver. the butter knife is now jacked up and probably won't be used as silverware unless you're okay with that kind of thing.. Anyway I watched your video and I hate to say this, but it looks like you don't know much about what a support does in early game. it looks like you are willfully trying to engage in combat during the farming phase of the game. It also looks like you lost a lot of heart throughout early game, and did not play for self-preservation but to get kills. I can tell you from experience that Pasadena is not a great support for getting early kills with without the use of ignite and at least level three. beyond that, I believe general consensus will tell you what you need to know about the gameplay displayed in the video. --- I skimmed through your match history. It looks like when you are feeding in a game, you are feeding unnecessarily and too frequently. I don't knowthe context behind those games so bringing them up here won't do much. But I can almost certainly assure you that those previous games where you had very low KDA scores and very low kill participation scores are weighing your case down. Even the one you want in but fed in pretty severely. You would have to change your approach entirely because there's actual evidence against you prior to this game that alludes to intentional feeding whenever for whatever reason. Wow that's not a consistent thing, it happens enough to stand out in your match history. I don't make the rules, or know the exact criteria oh, but I do know that you are being banned for intentional feeding. Your pathing choices and frequency of engagement from a major deficit show that you weren't really concerned about how much harder your foes would be for your team to defeat. It appeared as though you fought simply because something was in front of you. If you want your account, you're going to have to plea with support from a disposition that plainly states you understand these things. You're also going to have to provide some kind of explanation as to why you have very poor scores and participation percentages at times. Even then it's not a guarantee as the situation has escalated beyond just in-game as you have brought out your case against an employee here on the forums with a hint of toxicity in your posts that shifts the blame and maintains that everyone else is wrong. ##You, Me, ... We must be better than this! - Kratos God Of War.
: Stubborn Riot Employee Refuses to Undo False Ban
Here's the thing: Even if you were legitimately not 'trying' to feed, it can be argued that you did something that intentionally put your team at a disadvantage. A basic reasoning could be that you not only didn't pick a champion for support that is geared towards surviving a growing Marksman's lust for blood, but that you picked a champion that requires a lot of gold value in order to function efficiently without the intention of getting said gold value, and on a champion that thrives on being ahead of the curve, or at least on par with it, which Supports are not known to do. These actions do not do much to promote healthy gameplay from your peers, as the Team's Morale is viable to blows during champion select before you ever hit the field. If any gasoline is thrown on the fire, it burns hotter and consumes things around it. Where the fire is the situation at hand, the gasoline thrown can be the reactions to reactions. Whatever happens from this point is akin to "Anything you say or do will be used against you in the court of law" only scaled down to League of Legends. Secondly: You are asking the Staff to break their own rules. Now they may or may not do just that, but obviously, if your comms with support aren't absolutely brown-nosing, you're not getting anyone to break those rules, whether or not you were justly punished for intentional feeding or not. I'm certain that there is more to your situation than meets the eye, as they have criteria for a threshold of abusive behavior they examine to see if situations meet the conditions to hand out instant-bans. So unless you have been a model Summoner up to this point, not having anything in your "e-Portfolio" regarding reports from other players, you're most likely not getting the account back on the grounds that you have points (not necessarily a score) against you already built up out of your favor already. ____ I'd also like to remind readers the difference between account bans and player bans. Pro Players who get account bans can't get the account back ever. It bites the dust. A player who receives a ban isn't allowed to access the Servers. Permenantly Banned Account is eternal, Indefinitely Suspended Player is an undefined. Players may return to the game after Indefinite Bans are lifted. Permanent Bans are only applied to accounts and alter the way the account logs in so that it may never progress beyond a certain popup and cannot be changed for any reason, as your rights to access the account have been denied.
Xurreal (NA)
: Kids blow spitballs at you while the teacher isnt looking. The teacher gets mad when you stare or do anything retaliatory towards someone. You look like a fool to the rest because you sit down under a scornful eye. #Or do you...? Personalities mold and harden like play-dough. The more care you continue with the clump, the longer it stays fresh, fun, and attractive! Your teacher wants to keep you fresh. She knows about the hardened wad of crap messing with you, but wants to keep you in tact more. Coachable even. Don't turn into hardened crap on her. Take care of your personality! {{sticker:katarina-love}}
Yeah go ahead and down vote. Its nothing compared to what kids used to pull on me in school just because. But I still turned out to be a really nice dude. And you know what? It wont stop me from feeling confident in my words of encouragement to other people. You only proove them stronger. And if you don't get the analogy then it just ain't meant for you. Move on.
: How did this Zed lose the game and is he a smurf?
Looking at the enemy team comp... I would dodge. Edit: or maybe build maw {{item:3156}} vs that team instead of GA {{item:3026}} if he was doing that good. I think his choice of items but Im just a lowly Silver 2. I know nothing.
Sentrık (NA)
: The River Dip needs to be removed
@OP this is actually a persitent detail from the lowest river dip to the steps of the Summoner Pad. If maxed zoom were just a bit further out like in Dominion and Aram.
: Can we finally get a teenage kid Champion?
Ekko's edifice is literally "The Boy who Broke Time". He plays air guitar on his weapon. He is soooo arrogant. His load screen info points out he is apart of The Lost Children of Zaun, a band of orphans known for being mischievous. Closest thing to his maturity level has to be Jinx. But shes just a lunatic psychomother{{sticker:sg-ahri-3}} that just happens to act childish. I dunno. We may need a girl to balance things out. We have Annie and then we have Nunu. Ekko doesn't really have an age group counterpart yet and hes definitely a kid, teen at oldest. Taliyah Is Ekko's agegroup counterpart. Yep someone said it!
: Every champ released in the last 2 years needs to just be removed/reverted
Problem is, Tristana is a yordle She has more mobiliy, gap close, and the aditional magic damage on even the crit-heaviest build and totally mercs all over Xayah before Xayah literally has time to recall enough feathers to her that the root may never happen. Tristana, being a yordle, is automatically best in class. How many ADCs do you know with a repel attack? How many of them can keep pace with her Kill chain leaping? Can trick an Ez at his own game? Why play tristana? Cuz she don't need a fuzzball partner stressing her out all the time. Shots fired ##{{champion:18}} > {{champion:498}} + {{champion:497}} + {{champion:68}}.
: 4 People Decide To Vote Yes On The Early Surrender Vote...
Even as the Nexus goes down. Never let them have an inch. Make them earn every moment as hard as they could possibly have to every time.
: I suck and don't know why. is it too many champs, etc. I have like 300 wins in bronze but still in b
You have the desire to improve. Expand on this desire and seek the self-help you need externally to get what you want internally. Read and watch guides, theory craft. Practice.
: I report players for "gg ez" spam....
{{sticker:sg-ahri-1}} Please be careful of necroposting.
Akrid415 (NA)
: Why does no one complain about Ahri?
Willsada (NA)
: Bringing Back an old Item
but first bring back Heart of Gold and Sword of the Occult!{{champion:24}}
: I dont get it have you guys never played a football match? Been in a high school basketball match? The better players are always making fun of the worse ones for making mistakes, its fucking normal Edit: Example, nobody shouts 'kys %%%%%%' at someone who didnt save a shot but they do say 'man your garbage wake up', that much is allowed
> [{quoted}](name=FiveAneurysms,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Ty2MPmEc,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-06-03T17:51:08.757+0000) > > I dont get it have you guys never played a football match? Been in a high school basketball match? The better players are always making fun of the worse ones for making mistakes, its fucking normal And I was never in the high school sports. This is eSports. Chess and golf tournament rules are much worse, so just be thankful for the leeway we get.
: Please for the love of God
But No. I have to write down or screenshot the exact setup conditions each time i would like to try a different setup across rune variations. I like being able to say ##{{champion:86}} I could do this for hours and it actually be applicable to the situation, but it shouldnt HAVE to take all day if i could just push a button and ##save my processor from processing yet another session of League of Local Directory Dumps which I found out ##your support team says it builds up to detrimental levels over time. ## And I gotta clean it with Hextool to avoid resetting to honor level zero because of client side instability just cuz I practiced a hell of a lot with new Evelynn! {{champion:28}} /rant Edit: I'm with ya on this one, girl.
: Can we fix Low priority Q
that rant has wtfboom written all over it
: Its ok to kick some toxic people from the game
Kids blow spitballs at you while the teacher isnt looking. The teacher gets mad when you stare or do anything retaliatory towards someone. You look like a fool to the rest because you sit down under a scornful eye. #Or do you...? Personalities mold and harden like play-dough. The more care you continue with the clump, the longer it stays fresh, fun, and attractive! Your teacher wants to keep you fresh. She knows about the hardened wad of crap messing with you, but wants to keep you in tact more. Coachable even. Don't turn into hardened crap on her. Take care of your personality! {{sticker:katarina-love}}
: New type of queud to reduce toxicity
Its a bit complicating to do to ranked since it pulls away from the established metaphysics (pseudophysics? help me out here) of MMR being bound to accounts and MMR and LP calculations are soley attached to individuals. I don't think the problem can be solved by giving the toxic people a free outting unless they be punished in the process. It'd be neat to see what joining in process games are like. But then joining a game you'll wish you'd not have joined will be a common thing due to 50 Shades of Toxicity and the sensitive nature of it's trigger. Meh. Probably simpler solutions.
Lemexis (EUW)
: Is it trolling to explicitly refuse to ping "missing" when the enemy laner goes missing ?
As Petty as top be bein' You know, she's right! Everyone else is in the practice of getting better. Kinda a rude way to say it, but the point is made. Cover your arsenal! {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
: Please for the love of God
As petty as Betty bein' You know she's right. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
: League Toxicity
Toxicity is strictly punished in 100% of League Competitive Series. There are several youtube videos demonstrating ruings of fines, disqualification, and even bans. Not just LCS, but Star Craft and Smash too. You may see individuals being toxic from time to time, bit that doesn't mean they don't regret or even that they don't hate being that way.
: If Evelynn said she'd do anything with me
> https://i.imgur.com/sKaEoSI.jpg[] ##{{champion:28}} "...I see the little silhouette of a man..."
: I feel like I have to play jungle if I wanna climb in ranked
Gotta get some tank champs in your roster. Knowing when your choice of champion increases your team's odds of winning by sheer virtue of existing is best. That said, it is important to know your match ups too. You dont have to jungle. But you DO want to try to be the most impactful you can be as a part of the unit. ##{{champion:28}} Try to counterpick 2 instead of just one, teehee
Rioter Comments
: Patch 9.11 notes
Xin Zhao: Wind become lightning doesn't even have an indicator. It just has a tell for enemies to dodging and allies to see where it hits with Ellipse range indicators toggled. Looks to reach nothing until you use it. Gotta guess Evelynn: Hate Spiked still doesn't switch to ellipse in Decatur when the range indicator option toggle. With Quick cast on it is harder to aim and you must guess.
: The message that shows up in client when someone gets punished
I am nearly positive that if someone is punished within a set of 20 of your recent games, you get notified if the report for that person from the game you were in with them was verified and just. Possble that many reports aren't punish worthy, only noteworthy. Not sure if you get Instant Feedback for those. I wouldnt worry about that m8. The last thing you want on your mind is negative thoughts about the past when playing for the future. Clear Mind. Sound decisions. Quick reflexes.
Lippen27 (NA)
: 6th perma ban account for ONLY CURSING.
You missed the rule about excessively bad language not being tolerated and considered an act of hostility. Even games using the RSRB M rating dont allow cursing like that Xbox Live PS Network. Excessive Cursing is not viewed as civil. All person shall maintain civil conduct while accessing the Riot Games League of Legends game, website, and any other venues set up by Riot Games or their authorization to league of legends may be revoked with no liability to you. Before you ask no I am not a lawyer. But I do know the rules and thats all they ask.
Lippen27 (NA)
: 6th perma ban account for ONLY CURSING.
You missed the rule about excessively bad language not being tolerated and considered an act of hostility. Even games using the ESRB M rating dont allow cursing like that Xbox Live PS Network. Excessive Cursing is not viewed as civil. All person shall maintain civil conduct while accessing the Riot Games League of Legends game, website, and any other venues set up by Riot Games or their authorization to league of legends may be revoked with no liability to Rioy Games. Before you ask no I am not a lawyer. But I do know the rules and thats all they ask. Its worth your time to actually skim the EULA and Terms of Agreement since you digitaly singed a contract when you created your account.
: > [{quoted}](name=XJ99999999999999,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WpJ2nZT1,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-27T09:23:25.555+0000) > > just try to improve and ignore others. report them whatever this post is gonna be downvoted anyway why respond.
> [{quoted}](name=Whyskered Wyrm,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WpJ2nZT1,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-27T09:24:07.308+0000) > > whatever this post is gonna be downvoted anyway why respond. because we care. because you didnt sign up for the game to feel that way. because we would rather see your skills get better and see you doing crazy plays than some macho alpha-dog who doesnt get the concept of sportsmanship, and thinks being a tough guy gets them respect on the internet. because you like league.
Saianna (EUNE)
: I dunno who you have quoted but that's heavy BS Imo and definitely doesn't work well for LoL.
Oh then it sounds like you missed that video. It was posted as a link in one of the more recent patch notes within the client.
: Isn't permanent bans way too much?
No. 2 words. Fresh account. I got banned a few uears ago on another account. I started a new smurf and this is now my main. the new smurf has too few champs on it but its easier to climb for some reason.
Vbvb124 (NA)
: How do I improve my MMR
The best that I can say for you to do is to scour stats for the most successful situations and scenarios you can put yourself in. For instance playin a champion with easy mechanics in low rating like Garen, malzahar, Ashe, sona, and Master Yi. These Champs are good for climbing out of low rating for the simple fact that messing up with them is it harder to do then it is with Champions who have more complex mechanics. Sometimes a champion is rated high on the tier list because they are easier to play. The tier list doesn't dictate which Champions you play best with, just which ones seem to have the most impact at the current moment. Use sites like U.GG or op.gg to get a direct look at the tier ratings for roles that you play. next, in low rating, there's always conflict about what the team should be doing at any given moment, and you may find it difficult to get your team actions to reflect the team actions of higher-rated teams consisting of high rated players. This is the greatest difficulty of climbing out of low ELO. Forcing yourself to do only what actions actually matter towards closing out the game. this is where you need to remember your objective hierarchy. Nexus, Inhibitor, tower, baron, elder drake. rift herald, elemental drake, minions and neutral camps, champions. If you notice, and I'm sure you do, I place Champion kills as the least prioritize thing on the list. The reason for this is because you don't actually have to kill the enemy champion in order to successfully win the battle or the game. The idea is that everything before Champions is a resource and taking that resource gives you more power over champions, allowing you an easier time against them to where it becomes unwise for them to be near you (and is more frustrating than them being killed while feeling the accomplishment of participating.) There's a bunch more things to go over about the low rated climbing and what makes it harder than playing High rated games, it would take too long to go into and where would require more like a tutorial Style video or something. For the most part, these are some very simple to do things to remember when trying to win low rated games. Other than that the next crucial thing I can think of to tell you is to mind your team comp. You are the one who has the power to change the flow of the game based on the champion that you pick. picking a champion who, that by simply existing increases your odds of winning is always in everyone's best interest. That said it is a great idea to get a comprable amount of experience with various other Champions with differentfunctions. Dont engage for more than 3 to 5 seconds if you dont have legitimate locations for all enemies, or if there is a global ultimate like Shens Sorakas or Karthus ultimates in the game. this is crucuial. overcommitting is overdosing. You dont need a full build to win the game. You just need portion of the power of your full build to win. Stop delaying game ending objectives for items. dont recall if the map is hot and stuff looks close to happening or spawning (your team may try to wait for you, but the enemy team will not, and EVERYTHING YOU DO, EVEN RECALLING IS COMMUNICATED BETWEEN THE ENEMY TEAM so dont be careless or you will lose your team over an item.
: Not even a White Knight can deny that League of Legends is a gigantic failure in this aspect...
Surprise Party Fiddle, Pulsefire Ezreal, and Battlecast Illaoi all began as custom community creations. But i see your point. Installing custom skins used to be allowable by League of Legends. They just never explain how you do it. But ever since mods began including third-party programs and things that violate Eula, they just decided to simplify the process and say no more file editing.. so I guess you can say we screwed that up
: Need some help with Evelynn
She is fun. But takes a lot of practice... She is a very mobile focused champion as nearly none of her kit is meant to keep her in close range for longer than a few seconds. But she is a blast to play.
: Riot, please add a function to completely turn off the chat...
While I am not toxic, it doesnt stop me from getting triggered. The best to do is /mute all and /muteping all. Fair warning, this doesn't protect you from being reported and punished. Think carefully before you do this.
: how long does it take to get your honor unlocked?
Several matchmade games. Games are recorded on an account-long basis, and you want to be non toxic for less than 10 games per 100 to maintain good standing. If you are reported and the report is fair at a rate of higher than 10% in the last 100, your account remains in a state of high-risk and until justified report rates fall below that threshold, you run a high risk of suspension. There is no middle-ground. You either are or aren't unsportsmanlike. And if you are, you want to become a good sport! Given numbers are arbitrary but this the way it works.
: someone told me "kys" and i got banned instead of them.
#{{champion:30}} "Another song for another victim of necroposting"
: PROOF RIOT DOES NOTHING AGAINST FEEDER TROLLS!
This isn't true. I won't call him out, but a popular streamer just recently got suspended for int- feeding. He was not flaming.
: PSA: tilted? Stop ranking.
Yes Man when someone tries to take their aggression out on you, you need to recognize it for what it is and simply shrug it off. Above all don't let someone else's bad time become your bad time. Self-control is the precursor to self discipline. Self-discipline is the precursor to understand. Understanding helps you win. Before you even click find a match, make sure you are in control.
: gg ez
> [{quoted}](name=Accursêd,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=x69sjM4L,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2019-05-26T21:55:05.913+0000) > > gg ez Thats the spirit! {{champion:62}} Bring me a real challenge.
KesEmakk (EUNE)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=KesEmakk,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QjmTRdeB,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-05-26T20:38:35.616+0000) > > This should win an award...as the dumbest quote of all times! > Yeah they truly pleased a great bunch of people with Akali and Irelia. Oh wait, there's probably more damaged laptops than ever before because of how bullshit they are. > Silly me! Damnski son. You're bashing your laptop? Diversification. Rune bonuses are not tied to anything which reduces the overall predictability of a match. Assyemtry. No one champion should have weakness that require niche conditions to exploit. Counter play that does exist should be apparent (vfx cleanups and hud updates). No champion should excel in too many areas (No "Best-of-both-worlds tropes" ... R.I.P. beta Kayle). Community-Developer Symbiosis. The thing you were insulting, Riot has gone on visual record saying they are shifting focus to pleasing the player base (to within healthy reason) and will focus on the things that have been talked about the most bit always seemed to be sat in the back seat.
: if you are winning a game and type "EZ" in chat
>You are an "Deleted Expletive" Granted, while the thought of being told "You are not a challenge." in the full candour of the bravado of a farting rhinoceros isn't anyones idea of a respectful nod at the grueling half hour of banging your heads against one another you just spent, it is actually totally legal, and in a sense a show of respect in a way that says "Get your {{sticker:sg-ahri-3}} together because I could have sworn this is a competetive game." Its a light-hearted very brief way to drive home the message that "You should have kicked my class, but you didn't for some reason, and I'm throwing it back at you. You can't stop me. Have a nice day. Well I am here to tell you that stopping the archetypical GG EZ regurgitator should be the least of your worries. Said person often reacts that way because #winning isn't common to them. That's right, this person likely had little to do with the progress leading to their undrserved victory over your team. It could be they had a magnificent carry, or you had an inting 0/30/0 Teemo, or your support kept baiting Tyler1 into a bad position. Any reason, really. They will learn nothing from that match except what it feels like to get tilted harder the next game. You on the other hand have little need to mind that person, and should just stay focused on being cool. Thats because you are cool. When you win, you radiate with happiness and respect, and turns salty meatheads in their skin, even if they were your team mate.
: Never Give Up...
There was a kayle that I could not impress one game. Is she basically just counted me from the team. I didn't say anything, but I did steel Baron twice to bring us back into the game. I had a .... discreet word with her about stuff afterwards, but I didn't say anything nasty besides she was nasty. Never give up. You might not be alone. If you do, you'll never know those league points were meant for you!
Crocele (NA)
: is conditioning good?
Depends on your team and the enemy team. If you are the only tanky type, but have a healing support on the 10, conditioning will make their healing much better. If you're a support is going to cast a lot of shields instead, or you're champion has great shield abilities, then second wind will allow you to recover more Health before your Shields run out. Then there is like others have said in earlier posts, Champions like galio and Garen like to stack armor or resistance. Rammus is a good example to where conditioning is almost a must
: Which champions can currently push minion waves the hardest in the early game?
Master Yi. If mana is no object, Sivir. These two are a carry and a hyper carry. Ironically enough, are balanced around not having ultimate that deal direct damage. So they must a comparably efficient clear speed by level five in terms of early game balance and this bar that is already set. Updated Sivir has seen good early clear speeds in pro games, and Master Yi was the whole flagship champion during the gold funneling crisis accross #{{champion:11}} ZA WARUDO! Q peeewww
KesEmakk (EUNE)
: So what's riot's philosophy these days now?
"We can't please everyone. Let's just try to please the ones who show us the most love." Seems to be true. I finally got a really cool Evelynn skin. I've been begging for this for years. And now I have two!
XcomegaX (NA)
: You're not expected to carry with a 48% wr
> [{quoted}](name=XcomegaX,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cc1hqU9g,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-12T03:44:18.622+0000) > > You're not expected to carry with a 48% wr 7 Days later.
: Unpopular opinion: Rage quitting games makes you fundamentally an unskilled player
I like to remind myself that if i can even get one person to target me over my carries if i am behind and my death creates an assist or 2, then i can build enough {{item:3041}} stack mid to late game to give my {{champion:28}} more turret killing proficiency no matter how far behind I am. I always grab it as the timer starts in those games just incase. Sometimes, it pays off! Towers don't get gold. But omg imagine if towers upgraded from champion kills. Omg! {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} {{sticker:zombie-nunu-tears}} {{sticker:sg-ahri-1}}
: Thank you Riot. You did it.
Taliyah is beast mode in aram.
: What things can a Darkin corrupt?
Could a Darkin corrupt a Demon?
Rioter Comments
Show more

Xurreal

Level 219 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion