: Was the Push Button debate ever settled? Do they use the force to hold down the button when they force throw? Is the lightsaber force activated? When someone else has picked up their lightsaber, can they not just turn it off with the force? Why dont they just turn off eachothers lightsabers and constantly force yank them out of reach?
> [{quoted}](name=Player Vehicle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=800Ptrjh,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-12-14T20:17:33.203+0000) > > Was the Push Button debate ever settled? > > Do they use the force to hold down the button when they force throw? > Is the lightsaber force activated? > When someone else has picked up their lightsaber, can they not just turn it off with the force? > Why dont they just turn off eachothers lightsabers and constantly force yank them out of reach? There are a few good youtube videos. I think it basically has to do with some kind of force shield or something, but your best bet is to just watch a video on it. The explanations would be in the books/comics, not the movies
: > [{quoted}](name=DoktorKaiser,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9yT1vRqv,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-12-13T00:35:36.086+0000) > > Its mostly the fact that everyone deals too much damage and towers are shit. That leads to extreme snowballing, quick games due to towers falling easily, there is no place to hide either because everyone can tank at least 7 tower shots early on so if you died once you won't come back without help. ADC are destroying everyone with retarded crits, tanks have enough damage to destroy people in 1 rotation but they don't feel tanky at all, actually they die in 2-3 seconds unless they have some form of extreme damage reduction or armor/mr boost like Ornn, Malph, Mao, Seju or Rammus, other tanks are just useless because they can't tank for shit, juggernauts are also shit because they get 1 shot, bruisers don't have a rune right now so they are trash, assassins are destroying people both AP ones with their retarded burst and AD ones with broken Duskblade, Duskblade overall just allows you to 1 shot people early on with any AD champion in the game pretty much, due to low MR mages now also 1 shot whether they are poke or burst mages, fucking teamfights involve 0 tactics because they are over in 3 seconds. Its all very very retarded and if damage isn't lowered by at least 25% soon, the game will go to shit. To be completely honest, the game is already shit. The main reason why is because Riot does everything the pros ask. They don't pay any attention to the players that are actually trying to climb. Whatever the pros want to happen will happen just because "I can't beat this specific champion" rather than every other player in the game asking "Yo, can we like... nerf this champ right here because he/she actually needs it? Or buff this champ because he/she is too weak right now?" Example 1: Illaoi. Illaoi can heal off of every single tentacle smash for quite a bit of hp. Add a Visage and Death's Dance and she can 1v5 the enemy team without any effort. If they removed healing from the tentacle on her passive, it would make her much more balanced. Example 2: Yasuo. Yasuo has been nerfed, if I'm correct, around 8 times since his release in Season 4 or 5. Even with those 8 nerfs, he is STILL very strong. The only things I think they could do to finally balance him are nerfing his ult cooldown and making it so it takes 3 items to get full crit instead of 2. Example 3: Fizz. Fizz is utter bs and they said they'd nerf him soon so at least that. Example 4: Ekko. Ekko should not heal off of his ultimate AND deal damage with it. It's just not okay. It should pretty much be used as an escape and that's all.
> [{quoted}](name=Nep Sisters ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9yT1vRqv,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2017-12-13T02:24:39.833+0000) > > To be completely honest, the game is already shit. The main reason why is because Riot does everything the pros ask. They don't pay any attention to the players that are actually trying to climb. Whatever the pros want to happen will happen just because "I can't beat this specific champion" rather than every other player in the game asking "Yo, can we like... nerf this champ right here because he/she actually needs it? Or buff this champ because he/she is too weak right now?" > > Example 1: Illaoi. Illaoi can heal off of every single tentacle smash for quite a bit of hp. Add a Visage and Death's Dance and she can 1v5 the enemy team without any effort. If they removed healing from the tentacle on her passive, it would make her much more balanced. > > Example 2: Yasuo. Yasuo has been nerfed, if I'm correct, around 8 times since his release in Season 4 or 5. Even with those 8 nerfs, he is STILL very strong. The only things I think they could do to finally balance him are nerfing his ult cooldown and making it so it takes 3 items to get full crit instead of 2. > > Example 3: Fizz. Fizz is utter bs and they said they'd nerf him soon so at least that. > > Example 4: Ekko. Ekko should not heal off of his ultimate AND deal damage with it. It's just not okay. It should pretty much be used as an escape and that's all. Damn dude Yasuo sure is very strong with that 46% winrate lul https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/yasuo Yeah he sucks to fight and is cancer, I get it, but don't say hes good when there are stats to prove he isn't What it sounds like is that you don't know how to fight these champs. I agree Riot shouldn't balance just around pros, but if they balanced around players like you, Yi would be garage, all assassins would be unplayable, and champions like Braum that require better team coordination to work would be buffed and become op in high elo
: I despise playing against Ekko.
{{item:3092}} has been a popular item amongst good Ekko players for a loooooong time. That being said, it was deifnitely not the most popular build (that being protobelt/gunblade builds). Since preason, Ekko has lost: The ability to q a wave twice at level one to clear backline Attack speed (Ekko players know this is important) This has lead to a much weaker early game, something Ekko has never been great at (Zed can poke, Talon level 2 all in, etc...). In return, with all the damage tackled on to runes, Ekko can actually oneshot people now like an actual assassin. Beating Ekko can be tricky, but given his ~50% winrate according to champion.gg, its far from impossible. The best thing you can do is take advantage of his poor laning. Avoid getting hit by q, which will probably be spent farming the wave, and call for ganks. If Ekko is going FQC, he is spending gold on a **support item**. Yes, it's strong when stacked, but until then, its doesn't offer great stats. As with any assassin, vision does great, especially since he isn't buying duskblade tl;dr Yes, Ekko is annoying, but then again, most champs are. Take advantage of his now awful laning, and just like in any game, ward up. He's got a 50% winrate, beating him is possible I promise
ADC Bard (NA)
: Fallout 3 is the best game bethesda ever made, reasons inside:
Patrolling GD almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter
Evangele (NA)
: If Your Summoner Name Was an In Game Item
Summons a group of faze members, creating 5 caitlyn bots with oneshot kills. Cost 420 gold
: You ever stop and think about how much info we retain for League?
I've actually thought about this a few times, then I thought about how much I forget about school stuff and then I realize the education system is hot garbage.
Rioter Comments
: I don't think any support can give 15 shields to ADCs.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=Rlmm1o5y,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-07-30T06:30:35.030+0000) > > I don't think any support can give 15 shields to ADCs. It feels like 15 shields when each of them are as big as ~~mf's melons~~ half a healthbar
Rioter Comments
Buffy (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Sir Fuzzi,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tZw6OpEp,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-06-17T04:57:39.402+0000) > > The problem is all the arguments on both sides have been exhausted and the matter's been stripped down to this: like Lee Sin, people just either do or don't like his flexibility. Some people can handle it, some can't. Very little middle ground. Some people think Lux is terrifying. It's just a human thing. It's preference. > > People have to dial back and realize they might not have the broad picture. As much as the OP poorly worded their argument, the fact is people do, by and large, dislike playing against Yasuo. He's nearing a 100% ban rate. This is indicative he is not in a healthy state, regardless of the state of his balance. You cannot say the same of Lux.
I wish I could find you the source, but I'm pretty sure Riot acknowledges that Yas is in a pretty poor spot. There isn't much of a reason to pick him other than 'hes fun', and most people hate playing against him. I'd expect changes soon (tm)
Mordius (NA)
: Then valve made TF2 and Blizzard made Overwatch. Or how Warcraft itself is essentially a rip-off of Warhammer. Blizzard has always made it's money from other people's ideas.
> [{quoted}](name=Mordius,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=sd6A7Msm,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-06-04T11:29:33.542+0000) > > Then valve made TF2 and Blizzard made Overwatch. > > Or how Warcraft itself is essentially a rip-off of Warhammer. > > Blizzard has always made it's money from other people's ideas. Overwatch and TF2 are very different. Using another persons idea, then expanding on it and drastically changing it isnt scummy at all (League from dota). The original sonic and mario games are very similar in some basic aspects, but the gameplay is actually much different. I cant speak for warcraft and warhammer, never played either of them
: AMD or Intel processors...
I can't give a good opinion on high end processors, but for cheap laptops AMD is better. AMD integrated is much better than intel integrated. The processors themselves are around the same, and don't matter that much since its the graphics card that will bottleneck you. My A-10 is 3.5 quad with a decent integrated card. Is far from preferable but for 500 dollars I couldnt get anything better (at the time. Now, you can find 940m's pretty easily at 500 for laptops) Again, this is for laptops. I'm not sure for desktops or high end computers in general.
: Best 1v1 Champion in the game?
Yi, Jax, Nasus, Vayne, and fiora are all good ones. IT depends. Some people are good at dueling other duelist but not against others. There is no true best
: OK not to be rude, but we here are some conflicting moderator actions that need to be addressed
: Its your cs, in my experience you need at least 70 cs for an s- and 100+cs for an s, with a decent kda. But for offmeta things like zac I don't know if the cs requirement is higher because has normally a jungler.
it looks like he went support. Riot can tell which role you because they look where you were the majority of the time for the first ~15 minutes, and what you Summoners spells/items were. Cs shouldnt matter
Rioter Comments
: Can I get banned for using a LoL skin changer?
Wtf is this necro guys seriously? If any here is going onto the thread cus they are curious though, if you use a custom skin changer to get actual riot made skins, you will get banned. If you get like a sonic rammus skin, its fine.
: > His damage when compared to yi or tryn is pathetic. Uh, but neither Yi or Trynda got any stuns?
Yasuo gives up damage in return for mobility and utility. Thats my point. Yi and tryn delete people in a second and can take towers incredibly well but have little utility. Yas does a lot of damage and can kill towers quickly too, but both of those pale in comparison when compared to yi and tryn
: Haven't seen a Riven let alone a Trynd bitching post in ages. Riven is only unfair to those who get rekt by good Rivens. She's too complicated to do well with in the hands of beginners. But I agree with your post.
tryn saw a bunch of hate for a few days about 2 weeks ago for no reason. Some guy made a post that he is unfun to play against, then everyone else realized they could do the same and get upvotes.
Rioter Comments
: "Lee Sin falls off dumbass."
Assuming Lee is level 18 Lee has around 230 ad including runes, 114 of which is bonus r>q>q 648 damage ult first q = 272 second q = 346 1266 damage Alright, lets assume he actually uses abilities. Auto > E > auto > ult > q > q > auto This is a pretty full combo. Lee _can_ do more damage, but your saying "oneshot" so Im gonna assume he did it fairly quickly, but efficiently 330 (deadmans) > 314 > 230 > 648 > 272 > 416 > 230 Edit: Thunderlords, if he is running it, adds around 250 damage for a 2698 total. So yes, if you build no armor, and lee is level 18 with two damage items and you eat a full combo, you deserve to die. Guess who does the same thing? Xin, Wu, Jax, Kled, Almost every bruiser in this game Assuming zero armor, this combo does 2448 damage. Assuming you had some armor, regardless of black cleaver, you survive. So no, he isnt oneshotting you. This is a full lee combo, not a r>q>q. Even in the most optimal state, he might kill you in his combo. This combo takes around 3 seconds to complete, so your team shouldve been able to help you, otherwise, you got caught out and its your fault. Just because a champ can deal good damage lategame doesnt mean they are good lategame. Viktor/Ori do similar damage in a complete aoe from a range. Lee lategame is basically peeling with kick, and maybe getting a pick with an insec. I wont deny lee being strong or anything, but he falls off, and there is evidence of this in a big winrate drop the longer the game last.
Rioter Comments
: PBE blind pick is a joke
Preciously why I don't use PBE. Also its laggy
Racks (EUNE)
: reinstall https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=8109 i don't play it so i wouldn't know what software it uses but DX9 is a safe bet to reinstall
> [{quoted}](name=Racks,realm=EUNE,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=YFwwpNpI,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-04-05T13:00:14.208+0000) > > reinstall > > https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=8109 > > i don't play it so i wouldn't know what software it uses but DX9 is a safe bet to reinstall I managed to find a fix. Had to make a new account (for my computer). Its probably a program that messes with HS. Ill see if that helps anyways. Thanks for the help.
: > [{quoted}](name=Xivilai Anaxes,realm=OCE,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=EiA5sE5A,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-04-06T03:38:58.608+0000) > > Because Americans need to be unique "we have our own spellings guys!!!". > > Imperial measurements are stupid. Grey Gray Feet Meters Imperial Stormcloaks Who fucking cares.
> [{quoted}](name=Chibi Templar,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=EiA5sE5A,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2017-04-06T03:42:21.932+0000) > > Grey > Gray > Feet > Meters > Imperial > Stormcloaks > Who fucking cares. Skyrim belongs to the nords
AdeBug (NA)
: it's often used on its own, 1 word phrase, no quotes. fairly easy
Then they just have to say something like "kys kid" (No quotes obviously) That lies the problem with banning from a phrase alone. People will always find a way. Always
: Hearthstone is bad, take it to their forums.
> [{quoted}](name=SpiralBlack,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=YFwwpNpI,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-04-05T02:05:59.480+0000) > > Hearthstone is bad, take it to their forums. Believe me, this wasnt the first place I went to. Im pretty desperate at this point.
Rioter Comments
: How is Kled's VO deep? I'm sure it's just mushroom juice addiction and paranoia about invisible badgers
: help me with my biology project (diamond 4 solo queue)
I feel like this is one of the websites you use to get clicks for ad revenue. Regardless, I checked it out, hope it went through.
: {{champion:58}} needs something done in lane. hes too fuckign strong against melees. TOO strong.
Hes a lane bully, thats his point. His scaling is mediocre. Compared to other tops like camille, fiora, hell, even darius, he doesnt scale good at all. His point is to be oppressive and shut down a laner. How is this different from Yorick you say? Yorick shut the enemy laner out of the entire laning phase, then did almost nothing. Renek is like this but less extreme (though hes a strong bully). I haven't seen Renek be completely overbearing recently, but maybe im wrong...?
: I'm just more upset about how champions are getting damage skills based off of **enemy max health** despite being tanky or mobile... **Cough {{champion:164}}{{champion:240}}{{champion:3}}{{champion:420}} Cough** But yeh mobile champs are close behind, especially when target CC champs like {{champion:90}} and {{champion:1}} had their burst lowered...
After playing Kled, I disagree. Can't form a good opinion on the other 3 because of little/no experience, but Kled needs to build his tankiness. Sure, Scarl has some high health, but after that, which is lower than the average champ, your left with just kled, who isnt gonna do a whole lot. His max hp damage requires you to build ad, so Im okay with it. It isnt (old) tank fizz where he can build full tank and a bork and kill people in 5 autos.
: [FEK EVENT] 10 Keys of Steam Games! Ends April 8th, 2017.
MaddMan (NA)
: Is there ANY situation where you would WANT a teemo on your team?
> Is there ANY situation where you would WANT a teemo ~~on your team~~ to exist? No But seriously, the rat is pretty worthless. His shrooms are decent for controlling objectives, and he can deal alright dps with high burst or decent dps and decent tankiness depending on his build, but he just isnt worth it. Most toplaners that are played beat him, or at worst, break even (if they're smart). Hes prone to ganks, and has 1 or 2 thigns going for him.
Sahn Uzal (EUW)
: {{champion:14}} ''How can you improve on something... that is flawless!'' IMO, Sion is still the best one they've ever done, but Warwick was great too
Sion rework is good in that Sion is now very balanced, but the rework was awful. Sion went from AP burst made/lifesteal carry to a tank. Dont get me wrong sion is sweet now and old sion was problematic, but its the same problem as the galio rework.
: well you have a typo for starters where you say away instead of aware. second, i cant tell you the technical reason but its like alot of games in First person that slow down in caves because of dynamic shadows, or with water effects from alot of waterfalls close together. they just have alot moving and going on at once in the client that makes it run as bad as it does before games start.
Oh boy a typo -_- Anyways, I guess that makes some sense. I'd imagine it would be a mix between that and the fact that it (potentially, I'm not sure) runs only processor and not GPU unlike an actual game. At the same time, my processor is alright (2.5 ghz quad core, amd so no hyperthread), so not sure the complete reason, but you're probably right in that at least some of it is effects. It's probably because it's not prioritized like a game would be, especially a full screen game such as League (for me at least)
: actually I think the #1 requested feature for ranked of all time would be "remove Dynamic Queue"
pretty sure people wanted to remove 4 mans from the dynamic queue, not the actual role selection itself.
Destaice (NA)
: "Exceptions exist but they're so far and few between that they're not worth mentioning."
: The more lobbies you get in a row, the higher chance of autofill. Try declining the que if your first lobby fails if you don't want to be auto filled
Usually I keep that in mind, this time I forgot Why I should be punished for staying in queue after I got my desired role and someone dodges is dumb. It didnt even try to find a support, it just instnatly autofilled me one after the dodge.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
NotSid (NA)
: Hey Riot since you are ok with deleting champions, can Teemo be next?
Rioter Comments
: What does "harambe" mean?
Everyone has given parts of the whole story (its not very complicated), so heres a full rundown Kid falls into Gorilla pen at zoo, zoo keepers are forced to use lethal bullets against Harambe (gorilla) because he was being aggressive and they didnt want to risk the kid dying People got upset saying that they couldve saved Harambe and the kid At some point after this, it became a meme. Things like "Harambe did nothing wrong" went everywhere. The zoo made a post about how they didnt want to kill Harambe, but had to, and the memes were getting to them emotionally. At this point, the meme mainly died because it was old and many people actually felt bad. Some people still joke about it, but generally those people are the same people that dab and bottle flip and are generally pretty childish
Trick2G69 (EUNE)
: Lucian In Paladins.
Paladins does it again! I've always jokingly said they ripped from Overwatch, but in general it was never a big deal. They literally just took lucians taunt, visuals, and half his kit, and thats too much.
: You cannot have diversity and balance. They are 2 contradicting concepts. ![https://screenshot.click/2017-03-24_00-51-25.png](https://screenshot.click/2017-03-24_00-51-25.png) ![http://take.ms/c0J8w](http://take.ms/c0J8w)
Diversity in the form of, you can pick who you want and build them in different ways. Balance in that none of these are too strong or weak. They are not contradicting in that sense.
: Please don't give Lee Sin an ultimate skin
I disagree, why give like yorick a skin when we could give ahri/lee/annie another $kin for the millionth time :^)
: Adding this to janna recall
: Does mordekaiser have ANYTHING thats viable?
Morde is in a bad spot. The answer is kinda. If you're dedicated, yeah, you'll get a +50% winrate. Otherwise, hes not good at all. If you like Skarner/Morde, Garen and Darius might be fun, both of which are more viable (imo), with darius being a decent pick rn. Neither are great at jungle, however. If you're having fun though, just play whoever you want, dont let me stop you.
Vyrixio (NA)
: I won only 2 of my placement matches...
It takes into account the presious years they played too. I never played ranked, had a very high norms mmr (It only cares about norms mmr if you havent previously played ranked), won 8 games and got gold 3. A few things to keep in mind: A) Placements take your previous ranked history into account (or norms mmr if there is none) B) The people in the placement matches are important too. If they had a high rank, and win every game, you will get a higher placement rank then if they were all silver 4 and you won every game. C) Your friends couldve lied. Im not gonna jump to conclusions, and there is a good chance they didnt lie, but its not out of the ordinary Generally A/B are your answer though.
Show more

Xx420n0sc0p3sxX

Level 38 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion