: Client Bug Blank right sidebar
They know, it's not new, it's been happening for YEARS, they don't care. Maybe a fix will come in the next few days. Welcome to the League of legends !
KoKorean (NA)
: [CLIENT] Friend's list is completely gone, can't invite friends or accept invites
It's a well known bug that's been happenning for YEARS every other patch. Let me guess, your chat doesn't work in champ select too ? It's basically a crash of their server that manages chat and friends. They don't care, it has happenned before and will happen agan. just wait and hope, this is Riot after all.
: Have you ever taken time to look if your system is perfectly stable. too often we blame everyone around us when a format has been over due for 3 years.
> [{quoted}](name=G0blinSlay3r,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Ql3WArEI,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-29T08:16:57.860+0000) > > Have you ever taken time to look if your system is perfectly stable. > too often we blame everyone around us when a format has been over due for 3 years. Lmao league is the only game getting these problems for me. When I restart it I get 60 fs for a couple minutes before it just randomly goes down HARD sometimes to unplayable level. I'm talking 10 fps in teamfights. This is not my computer, it never had these prolems, it doesn't have these problems with ANY of the dozens of games I have. It also works fine but only for a while. It's very obvious to anyone that suffers from these lags, which are WIDESPREAD, that they are no Riot's side.
: Not even sure how this change got through. It's so blatantly awful.
> [{quoted}](name=AquariusGine,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HW6qAU0l,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-06T15:06:32.495+0000) > > Not even sure how this change got through. It's so blatantly awful. Because EAternal$ exist.
: Is it fair that if someone AFKs, everybody that is on the Losing team loses LP?
This argument is as old as season 1 and the answer will always be the same. People WILL abuse it. People WILL flame you into leaving a game if they see they are losing. This would just create more problems and toxicity.
: From the context it's pretty clear that you're basically playing a game of "let's call out a specific boards member without saying their name" with another poster, which isn't something that is really okay here. The **Naming & Shaming** rule doesn't actually require you to ***name*** a specific person, and using other identifiers in an attempt to identify a single person for negative purposes falls into the category of naming/shaming. I'm not sure I'd have called this *harassment* personally (I'd probably have cited the Naming & Shaming rule), but I can't say I think the removal was incorrect.
> The Naming & Shaming rule doesn't actually require you to name a specific person That sounds like a sentence straight out of 1984. There is a reason it's called NAME and shame. Because you have to NAME someone or something to actually shame it.
: >How are boards not a "public forum" ? It's free and anyone can join with basically no effort, how is this not a "public forum? You've touched on a good point: This is, despite being a forum intended for the public, properly not a public forum in the legal sense. It's a discussion taking place on private servers, which legally makes it a private forum. There are not a lot of genuine public forums in the legal sense on the Internet - all servers have to be hosted, after all. Someone usually owns them. When it is the government, it is generally an actually public forum and has a higher level of First Amendment protections. However, even there, there are lines and limits - no threats, no illegal pornography, and no shouting "Fire!" in a crowded theater (so to speak). >And you don't see how that could be a problem when it comes to the monopoly on public forums and platforms like facebook and twitter ? How much power do you all think we have? We aren't Facebook or Twitter. Therefore, we can't comment on Facebook or Twitter policies. Once again - we aren't even Rioters. We can only comment on the Boards program. We cannot be a recourse for anger over society's many larger conflicts between free speech and civic order. We can only do the best we can, here. >I know the answer is "that's the law" so we come back to my first point. >"Just because the laws are obsolete and behind the times doesn't make censorship right. " I understand your perspective - but just because racial slurs, violent threats, and other forms of cyberbullying are free speech does not make *them* right either. And if we make the decision to allow them, we feel strongly that the Boards become a worse place to be, as well as genuinely dangerous. There is *always* a legal line somewhere between freedom of speech and disturbing the peace, even in the most speech-protected societies. Most people want their speech to be protected, no matter what it is - and it's a fine thing in any society to allow as much speech to be protected as possible - but people want to be able to go into a room full of strangers and hurl slurs and threats at them, too. And as much as the person existing in that anger wants that anger to be validated and that speech to be protected, it generally just isn't - because it threatens the well-being of other people. When speech here crosses the line into violence or threats, or prejudicial hatred of other people over race, gender, or other things beyond their control, or anything else that badly violates our [Universal Rules](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/ITFIpNUE), we are going to continue to moderate it. ---- (Also, please don't mistake my statements here as a moderator for my personal views on the First Amendment outside of this program. You might be surprised at how fervent an advocate I am personally on free speech issues when it's outside of my work here.)
"I understand your perspective - but just because racial slurs, violent threats, and other forms of cyberbullying are free speech does not make them right either." That is fair but who decides what is a real threat or cyberbullying or racism ? What happens when it's just a joke that was taken out of context ? What about the european player that was banned for saying "kys" when it is actually a word meaning "kiss" in his language ? I am not advocating that I should be able to say I am gonna find and kill someone, this is litteraly illegal as it should be. I'm just saying that depending on who has the power, the "unnaceptable" behavior isn't actually that bad. Would you consider saying "my ngga you sooo gud" to be racism ? Even when said by a black person to one of his friend ? My point is that sometimes people will be offended for others even tho they shouldn't be.
Rioter Comments
: A few notes on this, since First Amendment/free speech topics seem to be trending on the Boards lately: First off, I must remind everyone that the Boards program is not Riot, mods/Heralds/etc. are not Rioters, and this post is *not* in any way an official legal notice from Riot nor does it apply to in-game issues as we only moderate the Boards. ---- >Text of the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution >Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances. ---- The First Amendment is an extremely important principle which protects American citizens from legislation (and, implicitly, prosecution) *by the United States Congress* over their freedom of speech. It is crucial in preserving Americans' right to open, honest public debate in civic and public forums. However, even under the First, certain kinds of speech are *not protected* - generally speaking, this includes violent threats, extreme pornography, and speech designed to violently or maliciously disturb the peace - the classic example of this third category being shouting "fire!" in a crowded theater. The First also does not remove the right of private entities to determine rules *within their own property* which create a safe and healthy environment, including rules governing speech. And unless a state or city has superseding laws itself, all powers not expressly given to the government are reserved to the people via the *Tenth* Amendment. ---- TL:DR: The Boards program is not Congress. We absolutely do have the right and power to moderate or censor speech which creates an unsafe environment for our players, and we will continue to do so. We absolutely attempt to allow as much free speech and self-expression as possible, but ensuring the safety of our players comes first.
"public forums." "within their own property" So what is facebook in all this ? Is it a private property or a public forum ? What about twitter ? You know, the platform that was LEGALLY determined to be PUBLIC, so much so that the PRESIDENT cannot block people from his account anymore. It could be argued it's both, What happens now ? Just because the laws are obsolete and behind the times doesn't make censorship right. What do you consider a "public forum" ? How are boards not a "public forum" ? It's free and anyone can join with basically no effort, how is this not a "public forum? Do you see where I am going with this ? "all powers not expressly given to the government are reserved to the people via the Tenth Amendment." And you don't see how that could be a problem when it comes to the monopoly on public forums and platforms like facebook and twitter ? These things are basically modern Agoras, why are they not considered public forums ? I know the answer is "that's the law" so we come back to my first point. "Just because the laws are obsolete and behind the times doesn't make censorship right. "
Lost R (NA)
: First Amendment rights don't protect you from privately owned companies.
"First Amendment rights don't protect you from privately owned companies." I don't care, first amendment should cover you from private companies. Are you seriously saying that companies are trustwrthy in any way shape or form when it comes to speech ?
: it happened to me right now, now i have to wait 10 minutes to search again
This thread is a YEAR old, why the fuck is this still a thing.
: Little Legends are the only reason TFT gets so much attention. Take those away and the game would be treated just like TFT or ARAM
Hes not asking to take away little legends, nobody is. We are askign for a way to buy the one we actually want without being forced into a gambling mechanic. Anyway Riot is gonna have to change this shit or this game will become adult only in certain countries because of new legislations FINALLY. This is gambling and they are exploiting the fact that people like you don't care. Good job, you are a whale.
: what the actual fuck riot ?
"and they told me that if i want to have a chance at having my opinion read by the devs i should come here" LMAO, they sent you here so they could actually ignore you btw.
Zemasu (EUW)
: Riot still don't get a thing about little legends
"Only fanatics, who will buy loads of eggs, or someone who likes every little legend of that set could buy random eggs." That's what they want, gambling addicted whales that are going to litteraly throw money at them regardless of their financial situation. This is modern gaming in a nutshell, Riot just joined the other grEAdy assholes exploiting cAAApitalism. I mean just look at NBA 2k20, this is what riot wants but they can't go that far without losing to many payers.
: Give us ability to type on Cyrillic on EUNE server
I've tried asking for this for french and spanish in NA and was basically told that they didn't care enough and people weren't complaining enough so they won't do anything.
BigFBear (EUW)
: Who else enjoys "League of 15 Champs" as much as me this season?
I truly enjoy how many of these champs got skins recently, they all did.
: What's the deal with the new champion collection interface?
Nazgul10 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=nagıto,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=X7HKjKcW,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-09-02T18:05:38.866+0000) > > I mean, the chains just appear on the sides of your screen and shake. This is about the VFX on the execute, not the drill being fired and hitting you. There are way flashier animations in League tbh. It's not like the chains appear THAT fast. If he gets a seizure from that shouldn't he also get one from literally any champion jumping out of a bush?
"I know better than you how YOUR boyfriend reacts to HIS seizures" is what you are basically sayign right now. If you think epilepsy is the same and appears the same for everyone affected by it you are truly ignorant and your opinion is frankly completly invalid. Just because you don't understand how it could happen because you have literally no medical knowledge doesn't make it imposible. Unless you are an actual Doctor with an actual diploma, you have no idea what the fuck you are talking about
XivaI (NA)
: Urgot's Ultimate Can Trigger Seizures
If they don't change this and someone you know has a seizure, sue them for all they got. That's all they deserve at this point.
FURRY V2 (EUNE)
: > I don't want people to flame my boyfriend. > One of my friends tried the game out. She quit after a few games because everyone was so fucking toxic. Okay, so... Now you have a _*~~boyfriend~~*_, _***~~girlfriend~~***_ or _**~~%%%%%%%~~**_? _(Yes, riot is racist and censors the name of the gender which looks like a female but with a male tool.)_
> [{quoted}](name=FURRY V2,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EmA3GaMV,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-09-02T11:48:27.134+0000) > > Okay, so... > Now you have a _*~~boyfriend~~*_, _***~~girlfriend~~***_ or _**~~%%%%%%%~~**_? > > _(Yes, riot is racist and censors the name of the gender which looks like a female but with a male tool.)_ Learn reading comprehension holy fk.
rujitra (NA)
: So the line is google translate. That seems like a **very** flaky and arbitrary line.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=GMo5yu5Y,comment-id=0003000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-08-27T18:34:50.000+0000) > > So the line is google translate. > > That seems like a **very** flaky and arbitrary line. Oh because the "Speak english or fuck off" and "we will decide if you were telling him to KYS" totally isn't flaky and arbitrary. Fking hypocrite. You are projecting so hard with some of these posts it's not even funny.
rujitra (NA)
: **Riot does not support the Danish language in ANY region of League of Legends**. As such, it does not **MATTER**. I can say that my native language of Hooplah uses the "n/f" words to mean something different. That doesn't mean it's acceptable in League. If you are using a non-supported language that conflicts with the supported languages, that's your own problem.
"If you are using a non-supported language that conflicts with the supported languages, that's your own problem." Thank you for telling us so clearly that Riot doesn't care and we should just bend down and take it. Really tells us so much about modern riot this reply is honestly fking insulting. English speakers aren't the center of the universe.
iiGazeii (NA)
: They did listen to feedback. They're making more unique stats. That's all people wanted, and all anybody really cared about. Those are the eternals people will be buying. Not the "Common" ones. We will be able to, and should, buy those with BE, not RP. So it's a ton of RP we're saving. This is definitely an improvement.
> [{quoted}](name=iiGazeii,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jz00EFib,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-23T18:25:07.901+0000) > > They did listen to feedback. > > They're making more unique stats. That's all people wanted, and all anybody really cared about. Those are the eternals people will be buying. Not the "Common" ones. We will be able to, and should, buy those with BE, not RP. So it's a ton of RP we're saving. > > This is definitely an improvement. This is litteraly a business tactic. They give you an outrageous price to then "tone back" to the price they actually planned so that you believe it is reasonable You are part of the problem. Good job. They planned this all along, they counted on people like you defending them now that they "fixed" their bullshit.
: Bring back honorable opponent?
They can't make money with that so you can forget it, won't happen, they would much rather work on EAternal$ than actually make a good game or listen to their non-whales.
Kalienor (EUW)
: And it takes roughly 5000€ to get all the skins. Yet there is no real point in buying them all. Anyway, if you remember emotes, they were more expensive at first, then they reduced the cost, and now you can have them in chests, some missions, and TFT. They're milking early adopters (_including me_) **who will be glad to pay for it the high price in your place**, and you'll get it at a fairer cost a few months later. That's a reasonable approach considering you're not yet the core target of this feature. Your time will come, stop crying.
> [{quoted}](name=Kalienor,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Y8HPXI2g,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-17T09:36:16.644+0000) > > And it takes roughly 5000€ to get all the skins. Yet there is no real point in buying them all. > > Anyway, if you remember emotes, they were more expensive at first, then they reduced the cost, and now you can have them in chests, some missions, and TFT. > They're milking early adopters (_including me_) **who will be glad to pay for it the high price in your place**, and you'll get it at a fairer cost a few months later. That's a reasonable approach considering you're not yet the core target of this feature. Your time will come, stop crying. How is it not a problem to you that it's only 1/5th the price of buying all the skins for STAT TRACKING. The pricing is absolutely ridiculous and having no way to buy it for free with Blue Essence is a big fk you to any long time players. People have MILLIONS of blue essence they can't use, in ANY other game you could buy yourself at least SOME stuff with the free money, not with rito tho. Their greed is getting out of control and if you can't see it, you are part of the problem.
: Again, if we can stop with the "Achievements" thing, that would be great. It's a STAT TRACK, not, in any way, shape or form, achievements. On one side, that is a lot of money, but on the other hand, do you really intend to buy stat tracks for champions you never play? I'm probably going to get stat tracks for maybe, at best, my top 3 champions.
> [{quoted}](name=PolarEclipse,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Y8HPXI2g,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-16T18:55:50.637+0000) > > Again, if we can stop with the "Achievements" thing, that would be great. It's a STAT TRACK, not, in any way, shape or form, achievements. > > On one side, that is a lot of money, but on the other hand, do you really intend to buy stat tracks for champions you never play? I'm probably going to get stat tracks for maybe, at best, my top 3 champions. Are you seriously suggesting that 850 rp for 3 champions (that's aroudn 10$) without any option to buy it free (not even a 6300 IP thing ?) is reasonable in any way ? Let me guess, you love EA games too right ?
Rioter Comments
rujitra (NA)
: These are not some basic achievements of "killed X others with this" (such as CSGO StatTrak in many cases). These are custom crafted and coded achievements for each individual champion that are specific for that champion. But yes, please keep complaining that you are given a free to play game and they gate content that affects the game **in no way whatsoever** behind a paywall to pay for the development of the special content and the game itself.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6tBaOjbX,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-13T22:49:05.108+0000) > > These are not some basic achievements of "killed X others with this" (such as CSGO StatTrak in many cases). > > These are custom crafted and coded achievements for each individual champion that are specific for that champion. > > But yes, please keep complaining that you are given a free to play game and they gate content that affects the game **in no way whatsoever** behind a paywall to pay for the development of the special content and the game itself. You are litteraly the problem with the modern game industry, you migh not mind being a well behaved fat whale, we do.
Sherogarth (EUNE)
: EAternals
Suprise achievments are the best !
: Attention Riot Games: Your champion information website and client is deplorable
They know, it's just like with death recap. They simply do not care.
: Attention Riot Games: Your champion information website and client is deplorable
They know, it's just like we death recap. They simply do not care.
: No, my response is not that one woman* called the police non stop and was arrested. I just showed an article and claimed, as the woman did, that she called in good faith and was arrested at the decision of the police. Perhaps you don't understand what nbc is but this isn't a court record, it's a news article. I hope you don't blindly trust everything you read in every paper because if you read from two politically opposed publishers your head will explode with confusion. My argument isn't bad, your reading comprehension is just really, really suspicious but i'll be happy to help you sort it out :)
Holt shit you are so over yourself. Your argument is terrible. She wasn't arrested for calling in good faith she was arrested for calling over and over again. "A Fort Myers woman was arrested after police responded to her house over and over again. Fort Myers police say Hein Thach wouldn’t stop calling 9-1-1 even after officers threatened to arrest her. In the past two days, police say Thach called them over 10 times. Each time she called officers were sent to her home." That's from YOUR link. You are simply wrong it's time to accept it. I'm not the one using newspaper links, YOU ARE. so you can put your "I hope you don't trust papers" where the sun doens't shine. My reading comprehension is problematic ? You can't even accept it's LITTERALY WRITTEN IN YOUR LINK that she called the police over and over even after being told she would be arrested.
: https://www.nbc-2.com/story/39626740/woman-arrested-for-calling-police-too-many-times
TOO MANY TIMES Can you read or are you doing this on purpose ? He litteraly says that calling police in good faith isn't a crime and your response is, This one women called non stop multiple times and she got arrested therefore you are wrong. That is honestly one of the worst arguments I've seen.
Bazerka (NA)
: I have no idea on the actual work it would entail, but often its the case where something seemingly super simple actually can take hundreds if not thousands of hours to execute. One example is Sylas. His ulti seems very simple, but in the end it required refactoring (altering the structure, engineering, and code) of a MASSIVE number of champs in the game (reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJFv8eUXvyg) In the end sometimes the cons outweigh the benefits :X. Something to think about :D
> [{quoted}](name=Bazerka,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tE77AHYE,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-02-22T07:52:16.169+0000) > > I have no idea on the actual work it would entail, but often its the case where something seemingly super simple actually can take hundreds if not thousands of hours to execute. > > One example is Sylas. His ulti seems very simple, but in the end it required refactoring (altering the structure, engineering, and code) of a MASSIVE number of champs in the game (reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJFv8eUXvyg) > > In the end sometimes the cons outweigh the benefits :X. Something to think about :D Is that the reason why you guys litteraly ignore Death recap and refuse to aknowledge or fix it ?
: "Sex sells" is legitimate as long as it does not hinder character identity/theme/coherence
Welcome to the Asian market. You can thank Tencent for this shit.
BradNo (NA)
: Nice username. Did you make it in 2010?
I actually did yes, I was 12 when I made the name IN SEASON 1 and there is no fking way I'm ever paying riot to change it. I also only grinded to gold for the rewards in season 3 and completly stopped caring about ranked after that only getting gold for the skins. You can have fun with this game without grinding ranks, if you don't think so, you should try other games, excesive competitiveness will only make you miserable in league unless you are an actual god or streaming.
BradNo (NA)
: You're a special kind of person.
"You're a special kind of person." Says the masochist that hates the game he is playing and grinding for litteraly no reason other than a fictionnal rank that litteraly nobody cares about unless you are Master+
: You have no chill. It's not the end of the world that they didn't release him when the patch dropped, because they probably have a release schedule they're following.
> [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2cWZHe5g,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-24T22:03:55.227+0000) > > You have no chill. It's not the end of the world that they didn't release him when the patch dropped, because they probably have a release schedule they're following. Just look at the "home" page in the client. "Day 3 champions". I just think it's a stupid way to make people come back the next day. I've been trying to play him on PBE for the last week but it's a pain. I just wanted to blind pick and play the dam champ for once instead of begging for trades.
Rioter Comments
: Hmm...a toxic shaco...I don't think I've ever seen one of those :D. Sorry they were mean to you :(. I hope you reported them though :3
> [{quoted}](name=Final Spark Lux,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Ao83rIEM,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-01-21T18:40:31.553+0000) > > Hmm...a toxic shaco...I don't think I've ever seen one of those :D. Sorry they were mean to you :(. I hope you reported them though :3 Hey that's not very respectfull of you, mabye we should report your comment.
: Example of moderators being too authoritative
There is also clear favoritism, I've been censored for just saying the word "fuck" in a thread they didn't like. While you could find like 10 other people using the same words. "People are allowed to play whatever the f*ck they want. Only an a**hole would think he is right to decide what other people have a right to play." I guess that's toxic to say in a thread where someone is saying he is justified in banning the champion you are hoverring.
: > [{quoted}](name=XxXGwanXxX,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=E5t4vVEu,comment-id=00240001,timestamp=2019-01-17T20:04:29.260+0000) > > Why not ? He already bought them, they are HIS skins ? Why would you not transfer his property to another account ? This is actually not true. They're Riot's skins, temporarily licensed to his old account as per the licensing agreement. Welcome to the digital age. You don't own anything.
> [{quoted}](name=Eleshakai,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=E5t4vVEu,comment-id=002400010000,timestamp=2019-01-17T20:17:27.037+0000) > > This is actually not true. > > They're Riot's skins, temporarily licensed to his old account as per the licensing agreement. Welcome to the digital age. You don't own anything. Can't wait for the obsolete laws to catch back and see all those companies finally get what they deserve. In what world is it logical that I pay for something, buy it, but can't decide what I do with it. It's my property, I bought it and paid for it. It doesn't make sense to me. They are litteraly just exploiting a loophole that makes it so they can do immoral stuff like this. I bought it, it's mine and that's it. I don't see how anyone could defend this practice.
rujitra (NA)
: No. Just no. There is no unwinnable game until the Nexus explodes. You may think there's an *insanely* low chance, but it's not 0. Ever. Period. And as long as there's a chance, you agree to help your teammates try to win. Not leave games early and make it harder for them to win just because you think the chance is too low for your liking.
" There is no unwinnable game" lmao we obviously don't play the same game m8. Ever been in a 4v5 while the entire enemy team is fed ? It's not winnable unless the enemy team outright surrenders.
: Give us a log out button
I love how the board always complains about trolls, until it comes toplaye behavior where you have to take it in the ass and love it. You people act as if these case never happen. You know the game where you have a duo that thinks you are the reason your team is losing and makes it their mission to mae your game a nightmare by following you around, farming your stuff and always pressing NO to the surrender button. There was even a case of 2 friends having infite scaling champs while being on different teams, they made the game last for hours by inting each other to insane levels. Look at this guy, "there is no unwinnable game" you are just denying reality at this point rujitra. Please tell me more about how I can win a 4v5 against an entire team that was fed while every lane lost ? How is that winnable ? It's not, get real.
Keyru (NA)
: It's really awesome to see the community rally behind this cause and it makes me feel terrible because I'm going to be bad guy Rito here, swooping and swatting down... The forum post linked is from 2012 and not something we offer at this time. The answer provided in the ticket was inaccurate as we do not transfer skins between accounts. We'll be looking into fixing that messaging on our end in Player Support. Sorry about this again. ;-;
> [{quoted}](name=Keyru,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=E5t4vVEu,comment-id=0024,timestamp=2019-01-17T19:13:02.381+0000) > > It's really awesome to see the community rally behind this cause and it makes me feel terrible because I'm going to be bad guy Rito here, swooping and swatting down... > > The forum post linked is from 2012 and not something we offer at this time. The answer provided in the ticket was inaccurate as we do not transfer skins between accounts. We'll be looking into fixing that messaging on our end in Player Support. Sorry about this again. ;-; Why not ? He already bought them, they are HIS skins ? Why would you not transfer his property to another account ?
: ***
The problem comes when the guy outright says he doesn't want you playing X champ because he think it's bad. That should absolutely be reportable because it's not about not playing against it but deciding what your teamates get to play regardless of what they want.
: > [{quoted}](name=XxXGwanXxX,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=vYfquNWK,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-01-16T19:15:30.369+0000) > > There is already a thing around the champions your teamates are overring. Cool?
"Maybe just add a quick box that says "a teammate has intended to play this champion" Im just saying it's already there in a way. There's a kind of box around the champions your teamates are hovering. It doesn't really stop people from banning those champs tho.
: Maybe just add a quick box that says "a teammate has intended to play this champion" when you lock in your ban, and then you can just click ban or cancel. They shoulsnt just completely bar you from banning a champ, but an extra warning would be nice. Ive accidentally banned a teammates intended pick a few times and they were total babies about it even after i said mb didnt see. Total fucking babies. Also, if time runs out before you confirm the ban or not, it just bans them. That way we arent adding any extra time to the lobby phase. The only downside to my idea that I can think of, is players will now feel even more justified in claiming theyre being trolled. "But they KNEW i had it intended because that medsage pops up, so obviously they were trolling me". But I really dont care about whiney players like that and you can always just report em if they harass you for banning their intent pick. As far as Riot doing something about picking off meta shit and banning your intended champ, no they arent, and dont really have to do anything about that. You can play whatever champ you want. If they are trolling in game, thats when you report. Dont just assume troll because its off meta. I play anivia bottom quite successfully and I try hard.
There is already a thing around the champions your teamates are overring.
rujitra (NA)
: That’s never what PBE was for, and in fact, way back when players were only given PBE access for as long as needed to test a specific product they were selected for (ex: if they were trying a new skin for Zyra, they’d pick a few hundred zyra mains and give them access, etc).
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PF78Qhie,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-01-15T19:14:29.802+0000) > > That’s never what PBE was for, and in fact, way back when players were only given PBE access for as long as needed to test a specific product they were selected for (ex: if they were trying a new skin for Zyra, they’d pick a few hundred zyra mains and give them access, etc). I'm not stupid I know PBE is not meant for that. But people, including me, used to ALSO (while bugtesting etc) try out skins to see if I liked them. Obviouly riot doesn't like that they even banned my account with all the skins for litteraly no reason.
: The PBE isn't made for you to try out random skins. It's there for people to test new content for possible bugs so they can be cracked down upon before release. It doesn't need to do anything more than that. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
> [{quoted}](name=Rowan Your Boat,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PF78Qhie,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-15T19:01:04.906+0000) > > The PBE isn't made for you to try out random skins. It's there for people to test new content for possible bugs so they can be cracked down upon before release. It doesn't need to do anything more than that. > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} Did you know, you can play a game and find bugs even if you are trying a skin !{{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
Show more

XxXGwanXxX

Level 192 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion