: > [{quoted}](name=HyperZEROXL,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=aAbHsJst,comment-id=004d0000000000000001000000030000000200000001000000010004,timestamp=2017-11-15T04:19:23.629+0000) > > The figure looked at Lux only to shoo her away with his hand then resumed munching on some bread. Aline swung the pole at him again only to have the figure glare her down with intimidating red eyes which were glowing out of the hood's darkness for a bit. The poor girl backed up a bit in fear from his sudden glare then dropped the pole looking at Lux. > > ". . ." He remained silent just doing a shoo away motion with his hand as he munched on some bread. How DARE this man attempt to shoo Lux away! Did he not know who Lux was? "Sir, I am Luxanna Crownguard of the great House Crownguard, finest Noble house and closest to the Crown!" Lux proclaimed. "By the authority of the Crownguards, I demand that you put that bread down and explain yourself, _YOU BIG MEANIE!_" > [{quoted}](name=Xyntheyxz,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=aAbHsJst,comment-id=004d0000000000000001000000030000000200000002,timestamp=2017-11-15T23:50:50.056+0000) > > "With magic! Nah, you'll see later. Just tell me the price. I promise to not damage any books beyond their current state." > > Xeno checked his bank account. MedX was still raking in cash. Nearly 8 figures in the vault. Nice. HE WAS GOING TO USE MAGIC TO READ AN ENTIRE LIBRARY AT ONCE SO HE COULD QUICKLY LEARN MAGIC, WHICH HE DIDN'T KNOW, SO HOW COULD HE USE MAGIC TO... Lux quickly calmed herself down. "Weeeeeell it'll annoy a lot of mages here. Mages like reading, you know." Lux remarked. "It's kind of their thing. So I don't know, we'd need money to buy them candy or something to shut them up... ten thousand gold, maybe?"
> [{quoted}](name=Dear Luxanna,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=aAbHsJst,comment-id=004d00000000000000010000000300000002000000020000,timestamp=2017-11-23T03:54:03.221+0000) "Gotcha. Here." Xeno hands Lux a check for 50000 gold. He then picked up his Pad and started typing in commands. "Now we wait." Twenty minutes he opened all the windows, and what seemed like an army of drones flew into the room, utterly taking up all the airspace as well as creating a rather loud buzzing. "GET TO WORK, GUYS!" Immidiately, each drone flew to the nearest book and started rapidly flipping the pages, scanning each and every word. "We should leave. Hopefully nobody needs to use the library right now."
Wuks (NA)
: Thank you, Boards Community. (& smol giveaway - Concluded!)
JPlayah (NA)
: Harrowing 2k17
Xynth watched the battle with interest. **So this is what humans call 'edge'...and it seems like everybody present is very 'edgy'...**
: > [{quoted}](name=Grievous77,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=RXXYOpal,comment-id=00180000000100000000,timestamp=2017-10-17T22:22:10.304+0000) >Qymaen Nasus nodded, "To this day, I still know not what it was, just my own assumption but it was very much real, to me anyways it seemed at the time the creature did not disturb or attract the attention of the warriors. So I assume it was incorporeal, or the warriors too knew of the creatures presence and were used to it." Nasus paused for awhile thinking more on the story, before Qymaen next spoke, could it be...was he the mysterious heir to Tulaks power? unbound by blood or ritual? Nasus watched attentively as Qymaen showed him his power, only for it to fizzle out before it could complete, Nasus held his chin in thought before speaking, "Similar, but Tulaks energy was black instead of crimson." > [{quoted}](name=Xyntheyxz,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=RXXYOpal,comment-id=002100000000,timestamp=2017-10-23T09:58:01.812+0000) >Xeno "They have all wasted away over the eons or were moved by bandits looking to make a profit or archaeologists seeking the knowledge this library contained. Either way, while they are gone, I will serve as an interpreter of every past entry until I am able to recreate them myself." Nasus offered, "But keep in mind, they are still rumors and legends of old and are not as...up-to-date as today's records."
> [{quoted}](name=TheSandsCurator,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=RXXYOpal,comment-id=001800000001000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-30T20:40:43.164+0000) > "They have all wasted away over the eons or were moved by bandits looking to make a profit or archaeologists seeking the knowledge this library contained. Either way, while they are gone, I will serve as an interpreter of every past entry until I am able to recreate them myself." Nasus offered, "But keep in mind, they are still rumors and legends of old and are not as...up-to-date as today's records." "You sound like you could use a computer." Xeno thought on Nasus' words. "...How will anybody know if there is any bias in your recreated books if only you remember the contents?"
: > [{quoted}](name=Xyntheyxz,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=aAbHsJst,comment-id=004d00000000000000010000000300000000,timestamp=2017-10-26T00:12:22.598+0000) > > "...How much would it cost to rent your whole library for, say, three days?" > Xeno did some mental calculations. If there were...two hundred spell letters...and each spell had like...20 letters...there would be...over 10^20 combinations. > He wondered if his computer nexus could handle all that. "...rent an entire library?" Lux asked, bewildered. "Why would you want to rent it all at once? You couldn't possibly... wait, three days? How are you planning on reading an entire library in three days?" Lux tilted her head in confusion. Like a puppy. > [{quoted}](name=HyperZEROXL,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=aAbHsJst,comment-id=004d00000000000000010000000300000001,timestamp=2017-10-26T01:01:21.385+0000) > > Aline would cry in her chair as Trace looked at a satisfied Spirit who looked proud of her "art" that she bestowed upon her partners face. Trace, however, looked at Spirit as if he was already plotting something for revenge. > > "What? You know you love it!" Spirit giggled with a wide grin as Aline was now on the floor crying in laughter then settled down a bit later. > > "Miss Lux! That kid! He has his own poster!" Aline told Lux as she held out a wanted poster of https://docs.google.com/document/d/1x96M7hXiQq3kjf7xwjem58D-xCz1VcnZYvtCMTr7IKE/edit who indeed looked always grumpy. "He's famous!" > > "...Aline...That's a wanted poster..." Trace pointed out as he looked at the poster. "And that's the kid who broke out of the PPD jail back in Piltover a few days ago..." Lux tried not to giggle too hard at these antics. But she frowned when she saw the poster. "...that's not a good poster. This kid has been evil." She remarked, taking the poster. "Caitlyn will be... wait, this is from Piltover." Lux blinked. "How did you get this poster all the way from Piltover?" > [{quoted}](name=Gentleman Gems,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=aAbHsJst,comment-id=004d00000000000000010000000300000002,timestamp=2017-10-26T01:15:22.522+0000) > > _Benjamin stood there as she noted his nervous nature, recomposing himself he cleared his throat_ > > "No, I'm fine. I just um, was a little confused, my mind running a lot of things." > > _He then turned the other way_ > > "Anyway's Lux, thank you for taking through the city... I hope I wasn't too troublesome." "You are misleading me~." Lux pressed, her eyes narrowed and a smile on her face. "But that's fine, you keep your secrets. This wasn't too troublesome at all~." She patted his head. "Need anything else from Demacia while you're visiting?"
> [{quoted}](name=Dear Luxanna,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=aAbHsJst,comment-id=004d000000000000000100000003000000020000,timestamp=2017-10-30T15:11:17.605+0000) > > "...rent an entire library?" Lux asked, bewildered. "Why would you want to rent it all at once? You couldn't possibly... wait, three days? How are you planning on reading an entire library in three days?" "With magic! Nah, you'll see later. Just tell me the price. I promise to not damage any books beyond their current state." Xeno checked his bank account. MedX was still raking in cash. Nearly 8 figures in the vault. Nice.
JPlayah (NA)
: Harrowing 2k17
((Guess what! Page 7! As stated before, Morde's ships are now at the harbor! More fun for everyone!)) "..." Meanwhile, the drones had being doing their part, still recording while staying out of the line of fire. A few were caught in some explosions or hit by stray bullets, but were quickly replaced. What interesting developments indeed. More fighting in the masses, but it seemed like one man had decided to take on a giant suit of armour by himself. But the most interesting thing was that the hulking ships had finally arrived, shredding the docks into splinters and slowing to a halt. Now was the true battle.
JPlayah (NA)
: Harrowing 2k17
((Id say its time there was a time limit.)) ((Once this gets to Page 7 id say Morde's ships will have arrived at the harbor. Good luck with that.))
JPlayah (NA)
: Harrowing 2k17
XYNTH studied the battlefield through thr lenses of her drones. Activity was all over the radar, with some main 'heroes' fighting against the main 'generals' of sorts. There were various matchups, usually 1 versus 1, while the lesser undead and the commonfolk fought. Alas, it still seemed like Bilgewater was losing, unless they had any plan to stop the fleet of ships from arriving at the coast. She could blast those ships right out of orbit...if she wanted to. The ships advanced, closing onto the coast.
JPlayah (NA)
: Harrowing 2k17
The fleets of drones hurried around to capture all aspects of the battle. Facial recognition was used on everybody, identifiying them and which side they stood for. --- At base. Gigabyte upon gigabyte of data livestreamed into the memory banks of XYNTH, which were then analysed throughly, compared to last year's Harrowing, and then sorted into data files that started to pile up by the second. --- There were massive chaos everywhere, the weakest were dying and reanimated, then cut down again by their former comrades. The main heroes fought gallantly, yet it was only the beginning. --- Millions of calculations were being made per second. Each of them contributed to one giant number in the end, which was currently reading at 50.012%. XYNTH had decided. If this number was raised to 100...an ultimatum might have to be used to preserve peace across Valoran. ((Basically, this is the probability that Bilgewater loses. Try to not have that nunber rise anytime soon.)) ((I can retcon this part if anybody wants me to. My reasoning for this is if that Bilgewater is taken over, it would be hard for us to set up another Harrowing event for next year.))
JPlayah (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=TroIIed to Death,realm=EUW,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=ox8Uc71t,comment-id=0015,timestamp=2017-11-06T18:59:39.831+0000) > > Can I join? and where do I send the OP/Narrator my Character Document? ((Post your stuff in the Harrowing OOC thread. You might want to sit this one out and just read, though. There are community rules and syntax that you need to pick up, and observation is the best way to do that.))
> [{quoted}](name=JPlayah,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=ox8Uc71t,comment-id=00150000,timestamp=2017-11-07T05:58:22.852+0000) >We start now. Across Bilgewater, the clocks strike twelve. Instantly, something seems to have infiltrated the air. An aura of death itself. The time had come. The waves stopped. The sea was silent. And then it happened. From the Isles, a massive wave of mist sweeped across the ocean surface, covering it with a layer of dark grey. The Mist would hit the coastline of Bilgewater, and every ghoul, every person, they would all know. The Harrowing has started.
JPlayah (NA)
: Harrowing 2k17
The time ticks, second by second. The whole of Bilgewater seems to get tenser and tenser as time passes, counting down to the moment it would start.
JPlayah (NA)
: Harrowing 2k17
Above the clouds, a lone dark grey plane flew. As it finally reached its designated coordinates, the plane dropped in altitude, a door oprning on its underside. Out of the doors a large swarm of drones flew out, each with the same dark colour of the sky on its hull, equipped with a camera. It split into two, one headed towards the Shadow Isles while the others to Bilgewater. The plane rose back above the clouds and started to circle, ready to recieve the feed of the cameras. --- Back at the lab, Xeno was in a tube of blue liquid, suspended in cryosleep. XYNTH monitered his lifesigns as she arranged the drones via satellite connection. It was his command for her to record any major events during his cryosleep. She diverted some computing power to check on MedX. The company Xeno had built had slowly fell during his abscence, yet the teams were still working hard, trying to solve the ultimate mystery of modern medicine. --- A drone entered the tavern from an upstair window, making its way to the action along the celing, undetected. Using its scanners, it scanned the place for anybody worth noticing, immidiately recognising Zeran from the past Harrowing. Another strong entity was apparently argueing with him, whose identity was confirmed as Elizhan. --- Other drones flew around Bilgewater, locating people that were worthy of being noted. --- The other squadron arrived at the Isles, giving the local monsters a wide berth as they scanned for entities. Chain was recognised, yet there seemed to be a lot of new faces too. --- The clock struck 10. If past records were correct, the Harrowing would strart at exactly 12. It was near. So very near. ((Good luck to all ya bois))
JPlayah (NA)
: Harrowing 2k17
((ACTUALLY I suggest we just make a Discord server and move everything there. Would make everything much easier and there are a lot more things we can do there that we cant on the boards such as roles, nicknames, even seperate channels for each party to privately discuss tactics!!!!! Pls do this boards suck))
JPlayah (NA)
: Harrowing 2k17
((Oh hey guys. Id like to say that i might not be able to host this all the time due to college, so Jplayah should be a substitute narrator or something in case i dont make it? Jplayah please me on discord as 神之神之神之神之神之神#4400))
JPlayah (NA)
: Harrowing 2017 Interest/OOC Thread
Oh hey, what did i miss? A lot apparently. College is sucking the life outta me but ill see what i can do.
JPlayah (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Xyntheyxz,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=BM6yb2BX,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-10-28T04:07:32.102+0000) > > Yoooooo hey wassup its me the dude that hosted Harrowing 2k16 lul > Consult me if you need help m8 i have a ton of experience and i really dont wanna see this one get fucked up like how i fucked up the last one lul Xyn, your storytelling abilities are top-tier. You are honestly my first choice for narrating if you are interested.
> [{quoted}](name=JPlayah,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=BM6yb2BX,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-10-28T06:39:21.738+0000) Ohhhhhh boy...how do i remember fucking up the last time. Imma just say here back then i was a biased fuck. This time there aint gonna be no bias cuz none of my characters will be in this if you want me to narrate. ~~Except a drone far above to capture the battle and analyze every move so that if Xeno ever has to fight any of you that participated in this battle he'd know all your moves.~~
JPlayah (NA)
: Harrowing 2017 Interest/OOC Thread
Yoooooo hey wassup its me the dude that hosted Harrowing 2k16 lul Consult me if you need help m8 i have a ton of experience and i really dont wanna see this one get fucked up like how i fucked up the last one lul
: > [{quoted}](name=HyperZEROXL,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=aAbHsJst,comment-id=004d0000000000000001000000020000000200000001000000010007,timestamp=2017-10-19T14:51:52.786+0000) > > With the little poke of her foot, the door collapsed on the ground with a loud thud which made Aline jump a bit from the sudden loud crash. > > "No, it was just a backup room, but he didn't like it." She explained as she shook her head "But his eyes were like blood red! They weren't bloodshot, but they were literally the color red!" > > Soon Spirit dragged a crying Trace back in the orphanage then threw him in in a room only to slam the door shut with her inside it too. There would be a silence for a few seconds before Trace walked out of the room with his face matching Spirit's horrid makeover face. Lux would have offered to repair the door if she knew anything about how to repair doors. Or repair anything. Instead, she just scratched the back of her head, watching all the running and screaming culminate in Trace being painted up like a tie dye shirt. "Ummm... wasn't that against the rules~?" Lux asked, trying very hard not to giggle. "I think Spirit just cheated. Ummm... you look... nice~?" > [{quoted}](name=Ask Garen,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=aAbHsJst,comment-id=004f,timestamp=2017-10-19T18:34:19.880+0000) > > Garen dismounted his horse from a long trot from one of the outlying forts. For some reason, he felt that today was a day he would spend trying to bridge the gap that has grown between himself and his sister. He purged his suspicions and doubts from his mind, and thought himself as a sibling today. He let go of most responsibilities that he had upheld as a Vanguard. Today, he was Garen Crownguard, brother of Luxanna Crownguard. And he brought her flowers. From the windows of Lux's massive manor, Lux could hear the gates opening. If someone was coming without her being alerted, there were only a few possibilities for who it could be. Royalty, but more than likely it was family. Lux groaned, expecting a visit from her parents. With a deep breath, she opened the front doors, only to see Garen standing there. "GAREN!" Lux exclaimed, and threw herself at him, hugging as much of his massive frame as she could. > [{quoted}](name=Gentleman Gems,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=aAbHsJst,comment-id=004d0000000000000001000000020000000200000001000000010008,timestamp=2017-10-20T22:57:32.613+0000) > > _Benjamin took the trinket and handed him the required gold. He then responded to Lux's comment_ > > "I'm not hiding anything, I'm simply avoiding divulging unnecessary, and personal information." > > _He held the Petricite in his hand, he was eager to test it's effects here, but if a Demacian saw, getting out would be the hardest thing ever._ > > "You don't talk about your personal life and struggles with strangers after all..." > > _He then blinks for a second, mumbling to himself about the previous conversations_ > > "Speaking of that you mentioned my name, which I don't recount giving you; and I never knew your name..." > > _He then realized what he was suggesting, and remembering where he was quickly managed to cough out_ > > "Though I must have done so at the gate, and with all the... equations on my mind I must have forgotten your name... forgive me for asking, but... what was it again?" This man was totally hiding something. He was turning into a stuttering mess now that he got his Petricite. Lux crossed her arms and smiled. "It's Lux." She replied. "You must have mentioned it when you were describing all your complex everything to me. Soooooo..." She rolled back and forth on her feet. "What's eating you up right now? You... are you dehydrated? Do you need water? Is it too sunny out here?" Her smile faded. "Are you allergic to pumpkins?" > [{quoted}](name=Xyntheyxz,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=aAbHsJst,comment-id=004d000000000000000100000003,timestamp=2017-10-23T02:22:14.151+0000) > > "You say that mages are logical as if that spells are just different components that are put together to create that spell and so there are a infinite amount of possibilities to create different spells since each component does something different." > Then he realises. > "...No way that IS how spells work, is it?" Lux was holding it upside down now. "...that is pretty much how it works, yes." Lux replied. "To the letter, that is how it works. A spell is just a sentence. A sentence says something, and there are only so many ways you can say it. There are only so many ways to cast the spell you want. Once you figure out the basics of spellcraft language, the rest comes easy~... easy, with hours of books and memorizing."
> [{quoted}](name=Dear Luxanna,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=aAbHsJst,comment-id=004d0000000000000001000000030000,timestamp=2017-10-25T19:17:22.498+0000) "...How much would it cost to rent your whole library for, say, three days?" Xeno did some mental calculations. If there were...two hundred spell letters...and each spell had like...20 letters...there would be...over 10^20 combinations. He wondered if his computer nexus could handle all that.
: > [{quoted}](name=Frontlinegeneral,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=RXXYOpal,comment-id=0021,timestamp=2017-09-06T17:47:20.999+0000) >Drogon Nasus paused, closing his eyes and taking a deep breath, "I am sorry to hear that friend," Nasus placed his hands behind his back, looking to the sun outside the doors of the Library, "I do not recall such a creature from both the Library's previous entries or even my own travels, however if I do see anything, I will find you and let you know of my findings. You have my word as an ascended warrior of Shurima and a Scholar." > [{quoted}](name=Xyntheyxz,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=RXXYOpal,comment-id=00140002000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2017-09-11T11:44:28.720+0000) >Xeno "The Chronokeeper is a man, said to look after the flow of time itself. He is in retrospect father time, I have not met him myself, only tales and legends, some of which used to be in this library long ago." Nasus sighed before finishing, "Alas, that is all I can tell you of him however, as only legends and rumor surround him, even by today's standards."
> [{quoted}](name=TheSandsCurator,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=RXXYOpal,comment-id=00210000,timestamp=2017-09-19T05:17:20.823+0000) "I'll do my research then. Hopefully he does exist." Xeno made a note of it on his pad. "You said used to be. I'm guessing there arent any records on him right now?"
: > [{quoted}](name=HyperZEROXL,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=aAbHsJst,comment-id=004d0000000000000000,timestamp=2017-08-30T17:05:36.807+0000) > > Aline would secretly make her way to Lux as the others were busy playing and she would whisper with a devilish grin on her face. > > "Okay, I'll untie you, but in return, you have to help us catch Trace! He fled last time before we could play dress up...Even Spirit tried to catch him but he was too fast." She whispered to Lux waiting for her response since now they could probably catch him. "I will rob you first!" Lux exclaimed, keeping the act up to ensure that Trace would suspect nothing. Such was the skill of a Demacian superspy! But when Lux was finally untied, she burst free and lunged for Trace! > [{quoted}](name=Xyntheyxz,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=aAbHsJst,comment-id=004b000000020000000100000001,timestamp=2017-08-31T07:49:24.513+0000) > > "Wow. If you can steal spells by LOOKING at someone whats the point in learning it yourself?" > Xeno sighed and leaned back, letting Lux do her thing. > "You can try. This is 100% digital. Magic wont work at all here. I'm pretty sure this is what happens to mages. They rely on magic so much their brain stops using logic." Lux now held it sideways, poking at it from every angle. "Because I don't always have someone to demonstrate the spell I want to learn, silly." Lux replied. "Sometimes, I need to be the first one to learn a spell. Because I'm the best in Valoran~! And I will... figure out how to work this thing..." She was now poking the back of the case. She was nowhere near how to actually turn it on and use it. "...we're logical!" Lux complained. > [{quoted}](name=Gentleman Gems,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=aAbHsJst,comment-id=004e,timestamp=2017-09-01T23:16:45.803+0000) > > _[Benjamin](https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OhyeghPZ6VIJg9KAp2bQajsui1m9LnneLWdGovgAMLs/pub) stood at the Gold and White gates of Demacia, it's gargantuan stone golem towering over him along with the wall. He heard that through "magical energies" it would come to life, odds are it simply responds to higher brainwave signals like those found in psionic beings, or, mages as everyone called them. Perhaps one day he'd test his theory but for now he came to examine the Demacian alloy Petricite, though before any of those he'll need a guide, heading into the gates he began to ask around for some help navigating the city, though his attire seemed to scare away anyone willing to help._ Lux feared no attire! As the guards and various passing citizens looked awkwardly at the lost tourist, Lux watched. And she watched until he came close enough to speak to. "Tourists." Lux teased. "Hi, I'm Lux. Where are you headed in this big city~?" > [{quoted}](name=Shiyunava,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=aAbHsJst,comment-id=004d0000000000000001,timestamp=2017-09-05T03:42:23.642+0000) > > "Yordle? What is a Yordle? I was raised by the kind wolves outside the city." She tilted her head in slight confusion. Her ears flopped, tail flipped and batted at the ground softly. "I think I'm more... oh... what was that term I heard... vastaya i believe." Looking around I grew curious. "I've never really been inside the city before because... well... I feared what people would think of how I looked... with my ears and tail." I motioned my tail at my side. "Ooooohh right, you're one of those." Lux admired. "I haven't seen too many... well, welcome to Demacia! ...some kids might try to pull on your tail, but other than that, you should be fine here. This isn't Noxus~." Lux tilted her head and smiled at those ears. "So, what brings you here~?"
> [{quoted}](name=Dear Luxanna,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=aAbHsJst,comment-id=004d00000000000000010000,timestamp=2017-09-06T14:45:50.563+0000) "You say that mages are logical as if that spells are just different components that are put together to create that spell and so there are a infinite amount of possibilities to create different spells since each component does something different." Then he realises. "...No way that IS how spells work, is it?"
Asudurga (NA)
: I TURNED MYSELF INTO A CHAMPION, MORTY!
Aw jeez Rick...i-i-i dont know if thats a good idea maybe you should turn yourself b-back aw jeez i dont know aw jeez
: The wedding of Vi and Caitlyn Rosen (open RP) (finally)
Ay have fun with your wedding! Aint coming for this one, Xeno's working on nuclear weapons lmao. -Best regards, Former Vi
: > [{quoted}](name=Xyntheyxz,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=RXXYOpal,comment-id=001400020000000000000001,timestamp=2017-08-22T12:20:50.332+0000) >Xeno ((I am unfamiliar with the movie you are talking about, all I know of is tommorowland in that regard and I haven't seen that yet)) Despite Nasus's patience wearing thin on this talk of Xerath, Nasus was able to respond with as much of a clear head as he can muster, what with his memories of Xerath's attrocities, "Perhaps, but that is a future that I have a hard time picturing, now I implore you to not speak of this again, please." it was obvious that Xeno hit a nerve and with Nasus, he'd be wise to tread lightly if he wanted to bring up Xerath again. With that said, Nasus was happy to discuss the matters of time, "Fascinating, I have heard many theories of time throughout the ages, Like the theory of spacetime, time dilation, even the arrow of time, but only the being known as the chronokeeper knows the deeper concepts of time, even my knowledge of time is limited compared to him. > [{quoted}](name=Frontlinegeneral,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=RXXYOpal,comment-id=0020,timestamp=2017-08-25T01:10:58.857+0000) >Drogon Nasus smiled for a breif moment, "fair enough, I'm sorry to say I have yet to see such a creature, previously recorded or otherwise. Where did you come across this?"
> [{quoted}](name=TheSandsCurator,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=RXXYOpal,comment-id=0014000200000000000000010000,timestamp=2017-09-05T23:03:47.216+0000) Xeno shrugged. "Fine by me. Do know there should be a universe out there where his plans did succeed. Infinite universe theory. I plan to visit there if i ever manage to figure out how to." At the mention of a chronokeeper, he became curious. "Indeed, there are a bunch of theories. All of them are plausible...although i am now interested in this Chronokeeper you speak of.
: We gonna talk about the RNG involved in Onslaught?
Theres also the fact that the boss randomly spawns champions. So you could get a constant spawn of ~~Large Velkoz~~ Giant eye shooty thing which would just screw you over with its 500 dps laser.
: > [{quoted}](name=HyperZEROXL,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=aAbHsJst,comment-id=004b0000000200000000,timestamp=2017-08-16T20:11:30.794+0000) > > The kids grinned happily then went out to play while Spirit was just red at the same time. Both Trace and Spirit looked at Lux only to nod their heads in agreement of something. It was at this time they both picked Lux up then walked outside to where the kids were playing then set her down. > > "Hey! Lux wants to play Sheriff and Robbers! She's the robber and you're the Sheriff!" Trace called to the kids who now had ropes to tie poor Lux with. > > A sudden horde of children went on a stampede towards Lux. "Garen picks me up and moves me around like furniture, too." Lux commented. "I... wait, I want to what?" Lux looked at the pack of children charging her. She screamed, and made a run for it! ...but she was slowed down when she bumped into Trace as she tried to take off. > [{quoted}](name=Xyntheyxz,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=aAbHsJst,comment-id=004b0000000200000001,timestamp=2017-08-22T07:23:50.071+0000) > > Xeno simply shut off the device, then laid it down on the table. > "I doubt anything other than a professional hacker can get into this thing without the password." "You underestimate me!" Lux replied, snatching the device. "I stole state secrets from Noxus in the height of war! I stole Morgana's spells just by looking at her! If you think a silly little password and stop me, you don't know the might of House Crownguard~!" Lux unknowingly held it upside down, and poked at it feebly. "...uh... how do you turn it on?"
> [{quoted}](name=Dear Luxanna,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=aAbHsJst,comment-id=004b00000002000000010000,timestamp=2017-08-24T14:02:15.136+0000) "Wow. If you can steal spells by LOOKING at someone whats the point in learning it yourself?" Xeno sighed and leaned back, letting Lux do her thing. "You can try. This is 100% digital. Magic wont work at all here. I'm pretty sure this is what happens to mages. They rely on magic so much their brain stops using logic."
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Xyntheyxz,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=RXXYOpal,comment-id=0014000200000000,timestamp=2017-07-26T04:31:34.080+0000) >Xeno Nasus would visibly show he was not pleased with the statement about his brother, "My brother chose to save Shurima by sacrificing himself to an endless battle with Xerath, I couldn't have stopped his choice no matter what direction I could have taken even worse, such selfishness would doom Shurima to Xerath's tyranny earlier than now. There are some things in history we regret, but changing them might prove to bring greater dangers than the ones they were supposed to be." Nasus would breathe deeply once to calm his irritation before pointing out, "You have a means to travel through time by the way? how is it so?" > [{quoted}](name=grandmaterdrag,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=RXXYOpal,comment-id=001c,timestamp=2017-07-27T17:30:02.635+0000) >drogon "Of course, wait at whatever desk you choose and I'll bring some by." Nasus would then leave to a desk further into the Library with stacks of paper on it, the rest of the desks were clear. Once Drogon chose a desk, Nasus would bring some Papyrus as well as a feather and inkwell. "Here you are." > [{quoted}](name=Rektagon,realm=EUW,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=RXXYOpal,comment-id=001d,timestamp=2017-07-29T01:17:53.263+0000) >Rektagon Dear Rektagon I do not have any "Beef" as you put it, with Azir. I respect him just as I have respected many Emperors before him, while true I hold some doubts towards him since the day Shurima fell due to his Huberis and hope he wont repeat his mistakes. I will stand by him and Shurima, to see it through till my end of days. -Nasus, The Curator Of The Sands > [{quoted}](name=EssendasWelt,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=RXXYOpal,comment-id=0014000200000001,timestamp=2017-07-30T04:59:24.240+0000) >Cho'Gath While he did not show it, Nasus was disturbed at how rehearsed this man seemed, "I am, and who might you be seeker of knowledge". Nasus wouldn't stop the man as he rushed past, for once he was inside, he would see what would have been most likely an endless reservoir of knowledge, had it not been devoid of the books inside, minus the five entries beside the man, "While the Library is devoid of books at the moment, my mind has not forgotten them, tell me what crystal it is you seek and I will try my best to help you." This mortal was unlike most, but Nasus would play this man's game...for now, if only to know who he served.
> [{quoted}](name=TheSandsCurator,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=RXXYOpal,comment-id=00140002000000000000,timestamp=2017-08-07T21:13:37.977+0000) Xeno shrugged. "But who knows? Maybe Xerath couldve been a better emperor. Being from the lower class, he would know best on any problems that might lurk under Azir's radar." He recalled his experiments on time travel upon Nasus' question, and how he nearly ripped a hole in space-time due to accidentally typing an extra zero on the power supply. "By creating controlled holes in the fabric of space-time, you can then connect these holes using a set of quantum particles, basically creating a tunnel from the current time to the future or the past. The easy part is getting to the specified time. The hard part is getting back. The tunnel cannot stay forever, and i cant just bring the whole machine to the past, so another tunnel has to be made later on for me to get back with pinpoint accuracy. Not to mention if you just go through time and not space, you end up floating in nothing because of the Earth's rotation around the sun." (Think of the crappy time travel movie Disney made a long time ago. Similar logic for the tunnels.)
: > [{quoted}](name=Taric the Gay,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=aAbHsJst,comment-id=004b00000000,timestamp=2017-07-27T19:39:46.564+0000) > > Ezreal is a free man. He can choose whoever he wants and he has made it clear that that is not you. > > http://www.auplod.com/u/pdolua802d6.png **GO BACK TO YOUR CRYSTALS, SHINY MAN.** > [{quoted}](name=Xyntheyxz,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=aAbHsJst,comment-id=004b00000001,timestamp=2017-07-28T11:48:02.203+0000) > > "No clue. Apparently the moon's glow is just sunlight reflected off it. So basically, the moon is not illuminant." > Xeno turned his screen away from Lux's prying eyes. > "Classified information, not for your little child eyes." "Hey!" Lux exclaimed. "I am NOT a child! I'm a grown woman!" She noisily scooted her chair closer, shaking the table a little in the process. "Show me! Show me show me show me!" > [{quoted}](name=Rektagon,realm=EUW,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=aAbHsJst,comment-id=004c,timestamp=2017-07-29T00:37:33.202+0000) > > Lux, > > What is up with that annoyingly shrill voice of yours? Have you heard of voice breaking or what? No wonder Garen doesn't talk to you. Also, you're dumb. Why? Because you're fucking blonde, that's why. > > - Kind regards, > > ~~Saruman~~ Rektagon _Rektagon receives only a photo in reply. It's a photo of a double rainbow, so beautiful! And written on it are the words YOU SUCK._ > [{quoted}](name=HyperZEROXL,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=aAbHsJst,comment-id=004b00000002,timestamp=2017-07-30T20:34:34.192+0000) > > The children cheered and soon they wrote or drew how they think it all went down centuries ago...A lot of their stuff was rather...Cute. Most of the children also drew pictures of what seemed to be Trace and Spirit in bed. Both of them were pale as they looked over the drawings of them in bed together. > > "...What are these children learning...?" They asked Lux with shocked pale faces as the kids laughed. Lux herself was beet red as she looked at those pictures. "I... uh..." She stuttered. "Well... p-parents share a bed, right? I'm sure that's all it is..." She patted the kid's heads. "Um... those are... nicely drawn~..."
> [{quoted}](name=Dear Luxanna,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=aAbHsJst,comment-id=004b000000020000,timestamp=2017-08-07T14:24:38.381+0000) Xeno simply shut off the device, then laid it down on the table. "I doubt anything other than a professional hacker can get into this thing without the password."
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Hadziewsky (EUNE)
: MISS FORTUNE IS GREAT!!
PROTECT THIS INNOCENT CHILD HE MUST NOT SUCCUMB TO THE HELL PIT
: > [{quoted}](name=Xyntheyxz,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=MUzGEAYE,comment-id=00a500000000,timestamp=2017-07-13T12:31:00.200+0000) > > Xeno doesnt take the pay. > He literally doesnt need it at all. ((Fixed)) > [{quoted}](name=Flyntloch,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=MUzGEAYE,comment-id=00a7,timestamp=2017-07-13T12:39:19.507+0000) > > Cassius Areux nodded, "Alright, we will have Buryac teleport you back home, then when you're ready, let him know, we will see you at our base. When Cassius was ready to be teleported, he would be sent to his home. > [{quoted}](name=Dragonsfang16,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=MUzGEAYE,comment-id=00a6,timestamp=2017-06-30T02:38:53.350+0000) > > Liara "Alright Miss Sunguard, we will be leaving now, safe travels," Areux would tell her, not offering teleportation knowing if she was teleported into Demacia she could be suspected for being a mage. Areux, Mira, Tycho, and the other Guardians (who haven't left yet) would then be teleported away, back to their base. ((Alright, and that's a wrap folks (beyond finishing up the little bit with Trace/Spirit if Hyper comes back), sorry this last portion of the RP stalled out but I'm glad it was able to be wrapped up. I will make the Guardian's base thread on a later date when I feel like setting it up, but until then happy RP'ing elsewhere!))
> [{quoted}](name=MagmaDragon12,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=MUzGEAYE,comment-id=00a70000,timestamp=2017-07-29T04:52:14.447+0000) With all the stuff ended for him, Xeno flies back to his underground lab. If he could reverse-engineer this Dark Steel...serious upgrades could be made. And maybe it would be suitable for THAT project too...
: The Break Room - OOC Lounge
...Caitlyn died? Well, shit. Vi gonna be mad.
: > [{quoted}](name=HyperZEROXL,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=aAbHsJst,comment-id=0043000000040000000300000003000000030000000200000003003e,timestamp=2017-07-19T17:15:27.249+0000) > > "The building probably not...But the kids maybe. They could have the blood of the children that were rescued those centuries ago, but the First Raven died thousands of years ago. He was before me and I'm 1,300 years old." She answered shrugging her shoulders now seeing the kids in shock. > > Soon she was flooded with excited kids. Lux continued to applaud happily and excitedly. Was it to get the kids more excited? No, this was just the hyper Lux. "How exciting~!" Lux beamed. "You know what would be fun? Maybe you all can draw and imagine how the story played out all those years ago~!" Activities! > [{quoted}](name=Xyntheyxz,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=aAbHsJst,comment-id=0043000000040000000300000003000000030000000200000003003f,timestamp=2017-07-19T22:16:02.029+0000) > > Xeno sighed, pushing his plate fowards when he finished. > That comment about being adorable...really didnt fit him. > "Really? Adorable isnt the word most people would describe a person that has went to the moon." > He took out his pad as he spoke, and opened Lux's profile, adding 'acts like a schoolgirl' to her description. "Does going to the moon make it impossible for you to be adorable?" Lux inquired. "Why would that be? The moon is not ugly, so why would going to it make you ugly? If anything, its radiance should shine off on you!" Lux was clearly just messing with Xeno at this point. "...what are you writing there?" > [{quoted}](name=Taric the Gay,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=aAbHsJst,comment-id=004b,timestamp=2017-07-27T03:35:41.568+0000) > > Stay away from Ezreal. > > http://www.auplod.com/u/pdolua802d6.png **EZREAL BELONGS TO LUX.**
> [{quoted}](name=Dear Luxanna,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=aAbHsJst,comment-id=004b0000,timestamp=2017-07-27T15:58:56.267+0000) "No clue. Apparently the moon's glow is just sunlight reflected off it. So basically, the moon is not illuminant." Xeno turned his screen away from Lux's prying eyes. "Classified information, not for your little child eyes."
GGLineaR (NA)
: Yo. Riot enough with the mastery censoring
Imagine if they just go on ahead and censor like half the letters in the alphabet BUT PEOPLE STILL SOMEHOW MANAGE TO PIECE TOGETHER SWEARS FROM LETTERS LIKE X V Y K Q xdddddd
: Arcade Rift
Id rather have things like the PROJECT: SYNC again. Would be cool to team up with friends and have your side of the map and minions be special.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ask Annie,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=RXXYOpal,comment-id=0019,timestamp=2017-07-13T00:26:32.346+0000) >I have not gotten to explaining how letters get to Nasus yet, my apologies, for now we will say the courier was very tenacious The courier searched high and low for any sign of Nasus, he eventually came across a rumor that he resided in the ruins of a ancient Library essentially in the middle of the desert, he would be able to get there by daybreak if he rested or nightfall if he left now. Taking the latter for the little girls sake, he ate at a local restaurant before traveling by camel to the library, when he arrived he entered hoping the rumors were true, "Hello? I have a letter for someone named Nasus?" It was dark in the library with no light to show if it was occupied by anyone, was he not here? has this simply been a wild goose chase? Before he even decided to leave however, he was met by the gaze of eerie blue eyes in the darkness, "That would be me." Said Nasus as he emerged from the darkness, towering over the man, the courier was certainly intimidated but handed the letter to Nasus who read what the letter had to say, "Hmm, Shadow bears..." Nasus mulled over the name for a moment, fishing through the books he had memorized, unfortunately he had nothing on Shadow Bears. Nasus thought over what to say before saying to the Courier "wait here, feel free to read the Library's current entries while you do." Nasus took some Papyrus and the inkwell before writing: >Dear A.H and Tibbers > I have heard tales of the Shadow Bears in my long travels all over Valoran for many years, however I know nothing more about them than the magic they possess. Even the Scholars of the past, had yet to discover more about them, if you are willing perhaps when I am able, I can meet the Shadow Bear you met myself and see what you have learned about it. >Never stop to learn more about what resides in this world of ours, there is no limit to what can be accomplished > Signed, Nasus, The Curator of The Sands With the letter done, Nasus gave the letter to the courier, "I always admire the tenacity of Couriers, risking themselves to get a letter or parcel to the recipient and back," Nasus thought back to his days as general of the Shuriman army, the couriers that risked their lives to get information to other divisions or to the emperor himself. He would offer the Courier to stay for the night before returning to A.H, accepting the courier stayed the night at the ruins before heading out, Nasus even provided him with a safe route through the desert, until Finally the letter would arrive to Annie. > [{quoted}](name=Xyntheyxz,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=RXXYOpal,comment-id=001800000000,timestamp=2017-07-13T03:53:46.580+0000) > Xeno "Indeed,But know that even so it would take years for such a thing to happen, but it doesn't hurt to prepare." Nasus said, "The Future is what we make of it, if I stood by while Xerath anihalated Vekaura or even the young girl who saved the lives of the people and my own, things would be much different." > [{quoted}](name=EssendasWelt,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=RXXYOpal,comment-id=001a,timestamp=2017-07-13T04:33:33.853+0000) >Interesting, I look forward to seeing how this will go. Nasus was in the middle of meditation at the foot of the statue of his likeness, at the far end of the library. When he felt a strange energy in the air, an energy he had not felt since...Nasus turned to the entrance to see a man, not a creature like he thought, but he could never be too careful. rising from his knees he walked to the man and said to him along the way, "Greetings, welcome to The Great Library of Shurima, what knowledge do you seek?" Nasus began to look over the man, looking for any signs that he had been touched by the void, he couldn't read minds, but he felt something was...off about this man. > [{quoted}](name=grandmaterdrag,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=RXXYOpal,comment-id=001b,timestamp=2017-07-13T05:26:04.030+0000) >drogon "It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance Drogon" Nasus would bow his head in return, "I am indeed one of many Ascended of Shurima's past, My name is Nasus, and whatever information you need I will help to satisfy in any way I can." Nasus shuffled through his mind finding all the ancient evil and cursed beings he could find, "Anything specific you seek? The ones that come to mind are, the creatures of The Void, specifically the Xer'Sai and the Mummy Boy known as Ammumu, cursed to never be near another, nor to die.
> [{quoted}](name=TheSandsCurator,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=RXXYOpal,comment-id=001400020000,timestamp=2017-07-26T03:29:31.775+0000) Xeno was busily typing on his pad, but then looked up and spoke. "Yes, of course! Time theory. Too bad that travelling back in time to 'fix' things, as tempting as it sounds, will definitely mess it up even further. Butterfly effect. But im sure you would try and save your brother that way if you could even if you knew even worse things might happen. Reason why i gave up on time travel long ago."
: > [{quoted}](name=Dear Luxanna,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=aAbHsJst,comment-id=004300000004000000030000000300000003000000020000,timestamp=2017-02-25T02:19:22.422+0000) > > Lux ((Weapons: Fishbones, Pow-Pow, Zap, 2 Flame chompers)) Jinx, either not knowing who Lux was immediately and thinking she was just a random well-dressed citizen or thinking she was knight approaching her for capture, smiled in greeting as she pulled a Flame Chomper out and causally tossed it into a cart of some kind of green vegetable balls. "Don't mind me, I'm just visiting." She said as she held up her hands to show they were empty; although the weapons on her person said she was by no means just a common visitor. In the meantime, a few meters away, the Flame Chompers would be clattering as soon as it landed. How long until it exploded was anyone but Jinx's guess. At least this one was just a standard, 3-foot radius fire explosion.
> [{quoted}](name=Dear Luxanna,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=aAbHsJst,comment-id=0043000000040000000300000003000000030000000200000003003d,timestamp=2017-07-19T16:30:18.585+0000) Xeno sighed, pushing his plate fowards when he finished. That comment about being adorable...really didnt fit him. "Really? Adorable isnt the word most people would describe a person that has went to the moon." He took out his pad as he spoke, and opened Lux's profile, adding 'acts like a schoolgirl' to her description.
: Queuing up with your high elo friends
PLOT TWIST: You have the actual role of Misty.
: > [{quoted}](name=Xyntheyxz,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=pR5YLnUU,comment-id=00120000000000000000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2017-07-13T12:33:18.053+0000) > > TK-013 would do a scan of the area for Vi then found her heat signature only to grapple itself on a high area of the place. Its water arsenal would again come out then it would launch 50 hydro missiles and fire off a godly amount of water towards the Enforcer all at once.
> [{quoted}](name=HyperZEROXL,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=pR5YLnUU,comment-id=001200000000000000000000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2017-07-13T15:02:29.649+0000) Vi had been running for the portals and jumped through the Piltover portal right before the missile hit.
: > [{quoted}](name=Xyntheyxz,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=GlaX3a1A,comment-id=000400000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-07-10T10:40:50.890+0000) > > It's Trace and his gang with Caitlyn's parents. They're all at the mansion conversing. They were trying to figure out what they wanted to do for the party but the conversation changed.
> [{quoted}](name=Cop of Piltover,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=GlaX3a1A,comment-id=0004000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-07-10T13:34:42.877+0000) SO its not an actual party. Yet.
: > [{quoted}](name=Xyntheyxz,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=pR5YLnUU,comment-id=001200000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-07-09T20:08:04.027+0000) > > "Request processing from metal meat bag...Processing...Processing...Processing: COMPLETED! Request: GRANTED." TK-013 told Xeno as it's chest printed out the formula paper then it opened up handing Xeno a syringe sample of the liquid. "WARNING! Refrain from using more than one or else users body will explode. Any more requests before I eliminate organic pinky hair meat bag?"
> [{quoted}](name=HyperZEROXL,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=pR5YLnUU,comment-id=0012000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-07-09T20:55:26.059+0000) "Thank you very much. Go on ahead with your elimination now." Xeno bowed slightly then flew away.
: ((Before I get to responses to you guys, I'll quickly say what some of the characters are doing since their RP'er has either left (Aqualious) or just hasn't posted yet. If any of them reply after I can edit these lines or take them out.)) Eric takes the pay and accepts joining, but he says that he wants to deal with something first and leaves... Gordon takes the pay and declines Areux's offer... Xeno Declines Areux's offer... > [{quoted}](name=Flyntloch,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=MUzGEAYE,comment-id=00a5,timestamp=2017-06-27T05:15:23.407+0000) > > Cassius Tycho nodded, "Seems so." > [{quoted}](name=Dragonsfang16,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=MUzGEAYE,comment-id=00a6,timestamp=2017-06-30T02:38:53.350+0000) > > Liara "Fair enough Miss Sunguard," Areux said in acknowledgement, "Buryac will keep an eye on you, and will call you through your mind when we need your help." > [{quoted}](name=HyperZEROXL,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=MUzGEAYE,comment-id=00a60000,timestamp=2017-06-30T03:32:08.146+0000) > > Trace and Spirit Areux listened to Trace and Spirit as they told him what they needed to do, "Alright, make sure to keep in touch, and as I told Liara, Buryac will keep an eye on you both." Mira noticed the hint of fear in Spirit's voice, "Something wrong Spirit?" ((Quick poll for the three of you (even though I can (and probably will) get Dragonsfang's answer IRL): Would you guys like to see me make a thread for the Guardian's base?)) ((Short post this time around but oh well they cant all be essays :P.))
> [{quoted}](name=MagmaDragon12,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=MUzGEAYE,comment-id=00a50000,timestamp=2017-07-13T05:57:33.383+0000) Xeno doesnt take the pay. He literally doesnt need it at all.
: > [{quoted}](name=grandmaterdrag,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=RXXYOpal,comment-id=0018,timestamp=2017-06-29T04:39:11.403+0000) >Drogon With the finishing of 'The Cycle of Life and Death' Book, Nasus rummaged through his mind to decide what book or scroll to recreate next. Drogon would hear the ascended mutter to himself, due to the library being devoid of any other visitors (and a vast majority of the books and scrolls that were there long before Shurima fell), "The Scrolls of the Oasis of the Dawn? hmmm not yet, the scriptures of Sun Priest Mahad? Perhaps..." Nasus would continue doing this until Drogon made his presence known, whether by speaking or stepping closer. Afterwards, Nasus would greet him saying, "Welcome traveler, my apologies for not noticing your presence sooner, I was just going over the next book to recreate for the Library. What brings you here friend?" > [{quoted}](name=Xyntheyxz,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=RXXYOpal,comment-id=0016000000000000,timestamp=2017-06-30T14:23:09.976+0000) > Xeno "That depends, if magic left, Demacia would have nothing to fear and would move beyond its seclusion, the powers of the ascended even more of a legend than truth, the Shadow Isles, no longer a land of the living dead. But I digress, the Technology of Piltover and Zaun would become more valuable. While most of the Tech in Piltover comprises of magic as well, Piltover still has an alternative I'm sure, of not others could get the idea to use Zaun's technology, Noxus would begin to raid Piltover for its weapons, while other nations would ask for them to gain an edge against Noxus, making Runeterra more reliant on Technology than ever before. Merely a theory, but I have seen many wars and battles to know that it will happen if not taken seriously when this does happen." > [{quoted}](name=Grievous77,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=RXXYOpal,comment-id=00160001,timestamp=2017-07-05T03:39:59.936+0000) >Tulak Nasus listened to Tulaks words, he was right, Nasus admired this man's sage-like veiws. When the creature bellowed one last growl before fading away, Nasus's attention would return to Tulak who's next words Intrigued him, he spoke of a vision he had seen a great cheiftain, greater than even himself which surprised even Nasus, from what he had seen from the battle prior to their meeting and his words, he thought of him a great chieftain already, "Then I look forward to meeting this great leader when the time comes, until then, I must be off I thank you for your hospitality and for answering my inquiries, Perhaps we will meet again someday." Nasus stood and gave a Shuriman Empire salute to Tulak.
> [{quoted}](name=TheSandsCurator,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=RXXYOpal,comment-id=00180000,timestamp=2017-07-12T20:58:13.280+0000) Xeno nodded along to Nasus's words. "You're right. People like Jinx will rule unchallenged...war would break out...i should write this down. Would definitely be a thing to avoid."
: > [{quoted}](name=HyperZEROXL,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=GlaX3a1A,comment-id=0004000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-07-10T01:33:02.244+0000) Edward and Emily looked at Kate. "Wait, that can't be. He's nineteen, so there's no way he could be your father."
> [{quoted}](name=Cop of Piltover,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=GlaX3a1A,comment-id=00040000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-07-10T03:15:46.268+0000)Is the party just at the mansion? Can you describe it to me?
: > [{quoted}](name=Xyntheyxz,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=GlaX3a1A,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2017-07-09T17:54:27.843+0000) > > Vi rested a hand on Caitlyn's head. > "So...now what?" "We're just talking," Caitlyn answered. "But I suppose we could do something."
> [{quoted}](name=Cop of Piltover,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=GlaX3a1A,comment-id=000300000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-07-09T19:40:09.533+0000) "Mmhmm." Vi leaned back, yawning.
: > [{quoted}](name=Xyntheyxz,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=pR5YLnUU,comment-id=0012000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-07-09T10:45:07.813+0000) > > "Request: DENIED...Reason: Current master is not in the area." TK-013 continued as it just looked at Xeno. "Metal meat bag, I must request the reasons you want to see my current master. Do you wish to replicate this system?"
> [{quoted}](name=HyperZEROXL,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=pR5YLnUU,comment-id=00120000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-07-09T17:31:51.829+0000) Xeno sighed. "Curse your programming. And yes, i want the formula for that pink healing stuff."
: > [{quoted}](name=Xyntheyxz,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=GlaX3a1A,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2017-07-09T14:00:43.951+0000) > > "Cupcake~~" > Vi took off her jacket and leapt onto the couch in one fluid motion. Caitlyn leaned on Vi, snuggling up lovingly as she continued their conversation.
> [{quoted}](name=Cop of Piltover,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=GlaX3a1A,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2017-07-09T15:01:21.819+0000) Vi rested a hand on Caitlyn's head. "So...now what?"
: > [{quoted}](name=Xyntheyxz,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=GlaX3a1A,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-07-09T10:44:11.349+0000) > > Vi burst in through the front door. > "FUCK IM LATE TO MY OWN PARTY FUCKKKKK" (Caitlyn would not allow either one, especially with what is about to be revealed.) Caitlyn looked over. "Vi," she said dreamily. She made room on the couch she was sitting on.
> [{quoted}](name=Cop of Piltover,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=GlaX3a1A,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2017-07-09T11:47:37.053+0000) "Cupcake~~" Vi took off her jacket and leapt onto the couch in one fluid motion.
Show more

Xyntheyxz

Level 35 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion