Saezio (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=idk kys maybe,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IbMmnlEj,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-28T20:36:51.715+0000) > > I don't need to play 2k games, i have over 1k games which is more than enough to tell you that only bronze and other shits take the mode seriously. > > Also as the person who has been against all diamonds-chall-masters i will continue to tell you that you're full of shit. > > Stay on point kiddo, if you gotta try to sway the subject then don't continue. Oh, ok if you say so you must be true. {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IbMmnlEj,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-28T20:44:22.315+0000) > > Oh, ok if you say so you must be true. {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}} Not one person who is at least g5 says they take aram serious, or that people take aram serious.
Rioter Comments
: I received a 14 day suspension when I never even cursed?...
"players flaming me makes it ok to flame back even if its not as severe" = no.
Moody P (NA)
: Proving me correct. Mages do not get to pull so many vile actions and then claim innocence when a nation correctly suppresses them.
> [{quoted}](name=Moody P,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=mc0vU46t,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-01-25T12:26:00.078+0000) > > Proving me correct. Mages do not get to pull so many vile actions and then claim innocence when a nation correctly suppresses them. Xerath basically destroyed a nation outa jealousy. Veigar flips his shit and kills everything from just being called short. Elise tricks people into becoming food for vilemaw, Eve just feeds on any man she wants to. The only ones in that list you can argue against is morg and leblanc.
: Now that it's Season 9, is the roulette matchmaking fixed?
well, i just had the zoe top who basically inted the entire game. Don't know if that gives you an answer or not
: What determines if a champion has mana or not?
YOU HAVE NO MANAAAAAAAA no? i'll see myself out...
: How do you trigger aftershock on Rammus?
T2K Baka (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Chår Aznable,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RAQRruhA,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-20T10:21:44.708+0000) > > how do you know they didn't? you didn't get a notification for every person that gets punished. besides they'll get punished soon enough if you report someone for being toxic, no matter what kind of punishment, you will get a notification. If OP didn't get a notification, im gonna assume that they didn't get a ban.
> [{quoted}](name=T2K Baka,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RAQRruhA,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-20T13:50:42.892+0000) > > if you report someone for being toxic, no matter what kind of punishment, you will get a notification. If OP didn't get a notification, im gonna assume that they didn't get a ban. No you don't always get a notification. me and 2 friends were playing in a norms, we all reported this one racist kid. only 1 person got a notification that the guy was banned. Why didn't me and the other get a notification then?
GabyCH (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Surp1Clone,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RAQRruhA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-20T09:42:34.597+0000) > > I know that feeling dude but just its better to mute them They are not worth it, ive got my 3rd perma yesterday and its the same story as yours so just mute them :) this is so annoying bro..my question is why that guys who told me to kill myself still didn't got any penalization...
> [{quoted}](name=GabyCH,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RAQRruhA,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-01-20T09:48:16.850+0000) > > this is so annoying bro..my question is why that guys who told me to kill myself still didn't got any penalization... how do you know they didn't? you didn't get a notification for every person that gets punished. besides they'll get punished soon enough
GigglesO (NA)
: The whole mind games idea is nice, but the only way to do that is to go from an extremely passive to aggressive stance... which I actually did from full hp when the jungler was actually ganking. I started slightly too soon and died in 3 seconds before the jungler made it into lane... He then abused his point and click snare further to just leave combat with the jungler... Maybe I misunderstand and there is another method, because burning him out of mana is also quite difficult without dying.
> [{quoted}](name=GigglesO,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nEwAUMMb,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-01-20T09:09:57.061+0000) > > The whole mind games idea is nice, but the only way to do that is to go from an extremely passive to aggressive stance... which I actually did from full hp when the jungler was actually ganking. I started slightly too soon and died in 3 seconds before the jungler made it into lane... He then abused his point and click snare further to just leave combat with the jungler... > > Maybe I misunderstand and there is another method, because burning him out of mana is also quite difficult without dying. From how it sounds, the idea was worth the attempt, just executed poorly, ig just give it another try or just try to lose lane gracefully and make plays elsewhere. Also, you're a morde so you prob won't win that lane regardless, your best chance is to lose with as minimal losses as possible so you aren't too far behind
GigglesO (NA)
: So legit Question as Diamond Melee Main
sometimes teammate is the answer tho. Otherwise ig try to play mindgames with him and force a thought of "maybe the jungler is there" otherwise just try your best to either go even/not lose by too much and try to get things done somewhere else. otherwise ig it would depend on what melee champion you're playing, if you're talking morde vs ryze matchup... ig it would be try to lose as gracefully in lane as possible and do something else around the map (granted idk too much about morde in general it just seems like what could be done)
: Who tf thought it was a good idea to put challengers on the same teams as gold and bronzes
you're trolling right? nvm, that would explain the alt acc for posting
nonstart (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Chår Aznable,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9FUkmAUy,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-17T08:41:58.774+0000) > > when riot recognizes it would be used for 90% flame, 10% actual teamwork coordination... and wouldn't really be able to monitor it. > > > ...my bad, 95% flame, 2.5% actual teamwork coordination, 2.5% person randomly playing very loud music in the background Have you ever played rainbow six seige or overwatch even if you claim those communities are toxic if you’ve played them you know vocal communication is needed for better team play and seeing as how league is a team game the same concept applies PS a lot of horrible things are said behind a keyboard because it’s a keyboard a lot of people who aren’t psychotic have trouble saying those things to a person with their real voice but put them behind a keyboard and they can dehumanize the other people they are talking to
> [{quoted}](name=nonstart,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9FUkmAUy,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-01-17T09:09:51.487+0000) > > Have you ever played rainbow six seige or overwatch even if you claim those communities are toxic if you’ve played them you know vocal communication is needed for better team play and seeing as how league is a team game the same concept applies > PS a lot of horrible things are said behind a keyboard because it’s a keyboard a lot of people who aren’t psychotic have trouble saying those things to a person with their real voice but put them behind a keyboard and they can dehumanize the other people they are talking to you seem to just not understand at all... i'll break it down. Those are examples of what's going to happen here should that come, and riots not going to bother trying to moderate voice chat because that's too much effort. The only thing you're doing is arguing against yourself. my guy, you REALLY don't seem to understand it at all. People say those things because they 99% of the time cant be found in person, it doesn't matter if it's voice/keyboard/drumpad/donkeykong bongos/atari controller.
Feαther (EUW)
: 720p Quinn
all those karthus Qs are spot on, take the upvote
nonstart (NA)
: Voice chat
when riot recognizes it would be used for 90% flame, 10% actual teamwork coordination... and wouldn't really be able to monitor it. ...my bad, 95% flame, 2.5% actual teamwork coordination, 2.5% person randomly playing very loud music in the background
: how is this a thing?
why does it even matter? lol
EzCarry1 (NA)
: New Placements Against Gold IV Players Puts Me In Bronze IV?
1. norms don't matter. 2. most people on fresh accounts have been placing iron 2, feel honored.
: I did it!
good job
: Calm your titties, Riot
talking about balancing {{champion:518}} while this shit {{champion:142}} is lowkey still running around 1 shotting everyone, but she's not in the spotlight
: I have been in Gold promo 8 times silver for years and bronze countless times for multiple reasons. With how many hours I spend in this Elo you can play many styles and still rank up. As you can see I do not like CS when there are more fun targets with more brain to avoid you, just saying. I have decent CS under my other main Diana which, almost got me into gold but I had terrible internet at the time, oh well. Cs also prolongs the game if you like to play passive but if you make picks and get turrets as you can see you do not need cs to finish the games. You just need to be in the right time right place and the gameplay I shared shows that starting with a ward bot side after scuddle vanished and they used vision plant. Once bot tower was gone there is far better choices like suprising another lane and Tristana has one of the gank potentials so why waist it! Bruam going top lane against Vayne is a good idea to help get your top lane to farm without getting poked back and telling ADC to stall and freeze under turret is a must for that play, but if you have a more mobile mid laner they need to switch for that because Jhin against 3 is no fun even with turret. Back on the topic for CS if you do not see my lux apparently needs or likes messing my score up as well our top laner failed while I was there. If you do not have the best Cs this build path is the best potential win rate I have seen, mostly due to ghostblades livability chances and kinda makes you master Yi without the slow Tenacity. Also gives you better potential to dodge skill shots and rotate around tanks. I have watched countless hours of LCS and streams plays are not hard for me. Unlike that first day I played lol back in season 1.7 I thought I could just stroll into their base and kill it asap lol.
> [{quoted}](name=Darkneveah,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YXiEPpx5,comment-id=000200000000000100000001,timestamp=2019-01-07T23:22:34.016+0000) > > I have been in Gold promo 8 times silver for years and bronze countless times for multiple reasons. With how many hours I spend in this Elo you can play many styles and still rank up. As you can see I do not like CS when there are more fun targets with more brain to avoid you, just saying. I have decent CS under my other main Diana which, almost got me into gold but I had terrible internet at the time, oh well. Cs also prolongs the game if you like to play passive but if you make picks and get turrets as you can see you do not need cs to finish the games. You just need to be in the right time right place and the gameplay I shared shows that starting with a ward bot side after scuddle vanished and they used vision plant. Once bot tower was gone there is far better choices like suprising another lane and Tristana has one of the gank potentials so why waist it! Bruam going top lane against Vayne is a good idea to help get your top lane to farm without getting poked back and telling ADC to stall and freeze under turret is a must for that play, but if you have a more mobile mid laner they need to switch for that because Jhin against 3 is no fun even with turret. Back on the topic for CS if you do not see my lux apparently needs or likes messing my score up as well our top laner failed while I was there. > > If you do not have the best Cs this build path is the best potential win rate I have seen, mostly due to ghostblades livability chances and kinda makes you master Yi without the slow Tenacity. Also gives you better potential to dodge skill shots and rotate around tanks. > > > > I have watched countless hours of LCS and streams plays are not hard for me. Unlike that first day I played lol back in season 1.7 I thought I could just stroll into their base and kill it asap lol. watching countless hours doesn't mean anything if you don't learn anything/put any thing into practice.... based off your matches, that seems to be the case.
: Statistics of why to start Rocket Jump with Tristana!
GreenKnight (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=rawiazam1,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=39Bbg0Uf,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-12-28T18:39:44.923+0000) > > please don't generalise Are we experiencing the birth of serverism?
> [{quoted}](name=GreenKnight,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=39Bbg0Uf,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-28T18:58:12.895+0000) > > Are we experiencing the birth of serverism? welcome to the daily lol esports fanbase
URHuBby (NA)
: Problem with server change
i'm not positive, but i assume it would be because it's replacing files for each region client. i could easily be wrong tho.
: Bring Banning Champions to Normal Games
Move this to memes & games
: > [{quoted}](name=Chår Aznable,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=E9KJ2FVo,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-04T18:02:44.528+0000) > > Could be a combination of things ranging from he has no flex range and is for the first time ranking in flex while duo-ing with someone with higher mmr, to he may have had high enough MMR from the previous season to have him in the same game. I still think is unbalanced and there should be a higher restriction in the range of people that play together, as much as flex and solo/duo are different, their level wont change whatsoever, a silver is a silver and a diamond is a diamond, no matter where they go and it just makes the game overall unfair for who gets this type of people
> [{quoted}](name=kobotecnico,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=E9KJ2FVo,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-04T18:06:57.609+0000) > > I still think is unbalanced and there should be a higher restriction in the range of people that play together, as much as flex and solo/duo are different, their level wont change whatsoever, a silver is a silver and a diamond is a diamond, no matter where they go and it just makes the game overall unfair for who gets this type of people maybe so, but unfortunately the point of the queue was for friends to play ranked together in a party, you just happened to go against someone who started lated in flex to climb it, or uses flex to troll and do things he doesn't do in soloq so he wouldn't be the same rank as soloq
: > [{quoted}](name=Chår Aznable,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=E9KJ2FVo,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-04T17:45:26.293+0000) > > Because it's Flex Queue, and Flex has seperate MMR. Yeah but me and my friend we have gold 2 level in flex and we still get paired with this people, he only played 4 games and had a 25% win rate, why is he this high ?
> [{quoted}](name=kobotecnico,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=E9KJ2FVo,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-12-04T17:53:37.267+0000) > > Yeah but me and my friend we have gold 2 level in flex and we still get paired with this people, he only played 4 games and had a 25% win rate, why is he this high ? Could be a combination of things ranging from he has no flex range and is for the first time ranking in flex while duo-ing with someone with higher mmr, to he may have had high enough MMR from the previous season to have him in the same game.
CLG ear (NA)
: if League of Legends was real life which role would you main?
: Does riot have any idea about how to match games to make them fair ?
Because it's Flex Queue, and Flex has seperate MMR.
larlzo (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Chår Aznable,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=LAnwEzch,comment-id=000100000003000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-04T17:16:35.606+0000) > > No, they can flatout do whatever, as long as you agree...which you did. > > If you dont like it, take them to court... I dont recommend it since you'd lose as its legal binding which is regularly updated that you must re-agree to every update. > > I understand you dont like it and all, but thats how it is. > > If you're that upset about it, grow some thick skin ingame and deal with the kids typing, because thats all it is. no they can not just "do whatever" cus you singed a contract. does not work that way. there are somethings like human rights, that can not be taken away under no circumstances. as i said they dont take it away from you. they just have ways around everything.
> [{quoted}](name=larlzo,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=LAnwEzch,comment-id=0001000000030000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-04T17:20:02.965+0000) > > no they can not just "do whatever" cus you singed a contract. does not work that way. there are somethings like human rights, that can not be taken away under no circumstances. as i said they dont take it away from you. they just have ways around everything. Actually in this case of the punishment you recieved, yes... yes they can. And they did, and should you decide to take legal action, you would lose. Same way that if you would try to ask for your money back for the skins you may have spent on... you wouldn't get that back either because you don't own the skins.
larlzo (NA)
: sorry but no. there are somethings that just cant be taken away. worked around yes. but taken away no.
> [{quoted}](name=larlzo,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=LAnwEzch,comment-id=00010000000300000001000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-04T17:07:57.812+0000) > > sorry but no. there are somethings that just cant be taken away. worked around yes. but taken away no. No, they can flatout do whatever, as long as you agree...which you did. If you dont like it, take them to court... I dont recommend it since you'd lose as its legal binding which is regularly updated that you must re-agree to every update. I understand you dont like it and all, but thats how it is. If you're that upset about it, grow some thick skin ingame and deal with the kids typing, because thats all it is.
larlzo (NA)
: no riot can not take away any rights bestowed by the bill of rights and human rights agreed upon.
> [{quoted}](name=larlzo,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=LAnwEzch,comment-id=000100000003000000010000,timestamp=2018-12-04T16:25:49.317+0000) > > no riot can not take away any rights bestowed by the bill of rights and human rights agreed upon. Yes they can if they make a legal binding contract in which you willfully agree to(ToS)
larlzo (NA)
: riot cant just say ill take this law from america but i wont use this law on our servers. no if they have US servers they must comply to the rules of the USA
> [{quoted}](name=larlzo,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=LAnwEzch,comment-id=000100000003000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-04T16:18:54.627+0000) > > riot cant just say ill take this law from america but i wont use this law on our servers. no if they have US servers they must comply to the rules of the USA Its sad you have no idea how legal matters work...
larlzo (NA)
: the thing is, the freedom of speech says. u can say what you want as long as it does not effect another person's pursuit of happiness.
> [{quoted}](name=larlzo,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=LAnwEzch,comment-id=0001000000030000,timestamp=2018-12-04T16:08:46.019+0000) > > the thing is, the freedom of speech says. u can say what you want as long as it does not effect another person's pursuit of happiness. your freedom of speech is gone the instant you agreed to ToS by riot.
: who cares about the race of the player u racist. a team is a team is a team.
> [{quoted}](name=ToleranceBreakGG,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wU6tE768,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2018-12-03T20:07:25.401+0000) > > who cares about the race of the player u racist. a team is a team is a team. you fucking dumbass my entire talk in the post have been that it doesn't if they are from china or not. they played on the team and it counts, how are you so fucking stupid.
: Iceborn Gauntlet
its not abused by many champions at all, but ok.
HÔPÊ (EUW)
: Can somebody actually tell me how is this meta called?
Dark harvest meta. Becoming as notorious, if not more than thunderlords meta.
: How much less toxic this game would be if we could leave 4v5's early like ever other decent game
Mind giving a few examples? I'm not sure what games you can leave early and not get punished.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=BrandOneTrickBOI,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=3X6jW4uG,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-20T17:36:52.846+0000) > > <Removed by Moderation> eek! :c
: > [{quoted}](name=simply bad,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=V6nQ2zq1,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-20T17:29:23.425+0000) > > ah, the classic bronze response of &quot;lets 1v1&quot; because you know you&#x27;re dogshit but it&#x27;s the only thing you can do save face. > > > It&#x27;s so adorable {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} well i just called u out lol u can only do good in arams its kinda sad
> [{quoted}](name=Rivnekton,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=V6nQ2zq1,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-20T17:31:04.747+0000) > > well i just called u out lol u can only do good in arams its kinda sad I do arams because i got work and other shit to do, i'll play ranked when ranked season starts next season. Which is FAR better than you who shit talks other kids in normals when you are just as trash as them. but hey, there was 0 thought behind your call out... which is expected from someone like you. still adorable
: > [{quoted}](name=simply bad,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=V6nQ2zq1,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-20T17:21:49.146+0000) > > 1/18 fiora, 3/10,2/8,5/9,2/4. > > 2 wins out of your last 10 games. > > > As far as i see, you are a dogshit player that needs to get flamed. all u played was aram then u decided 2 go 2 a ranked game and went 2/6/4 lol ur a joke
> [{quoted}](name=Rivnekton,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=V6nQ2zq1,comment-id=0000000000000001,timestamp=2018-11-20T17:27:38.358+0000) > > all u played was aram then u decided 2 go 2 a ranked game and went 2/6/4 lol ur a joke kiddo, you're too precious. let me know how getting iron next season goes
: > [{quoted}](name=simply bad,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=V6nQ2zq1,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-20T17:21:49.146+0000) > > 1/18 fiora, 3/10,2/8,5/9,2/4. > > 2 wins out of your last 10 games. > > > As far as i see, you are a dogshit player that needs to get flamed. u want 2 1v1?
> [{quoted}](name=Rivnekton,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=V6nQ2zq1,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-20T17:26:33.679+0000) > > u want 2 1v1? ah, the classic bronze response of "lets 1v1" because you know you're dogshit but it's the only thing you can do save face. It's so adorable {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
: > [{quoted}](name=simply bad,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xGxAB0Je,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-11-20T17:18:37.910+0000) > > OP is saying &quot;yay to neeko lesbian&quot; and &quot;fuck you if you have a different opinion&quot; > > to sum it up. please check edit 1.
> [{quoted}](name=TheWoollyMammoth,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xGxAB0Je,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-20T17:25:13.840+0000) > > please check edit 1. comment was made before edit, so comment stays as is c:
: > [{quoted}](name=simply bad,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=V6nQ2zq1,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-20T17:15:01.568+0000) > > you&#x27;re most likely just as dog shit as they are tbh. > > and ik your ass wouldn&#x27;t sit there and be happy when someone called you out on all the dumbshit you did and you&#x27;d get mad. if i was as dog shit as them i wouldnt be chat banned right now i carry the fuck out of every team i get and all i get in return is them feeding
> [{quoted}](name=Rivnekton,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=V6nQ2zq1,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-11-20T17:17:03.142+0000) > > if i was as dog shit as them i wouldnt be chat banned right now i carry the fuck out of every team i get and all i get in return is them feeding 1/18 fiora, 3/10,2/8,5/9,2/4. 2 wins out of your last 10 games. As far as i see, you are a dogshit player that needs to get flamed.
Mordius (NA)
: The fuck are you even saying
> [{quoted}](name=Mordius,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xGxAB0Je,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-20T17:16:06.894+0000) > > The fuck are you even saying OP is saying "yay to neeko lesbian" and "fuck you if you have a different opinion" to sum it up.
: Getting consequences for other people
you're most likely just as dog shit as they are tbh. and ik your ass wouldn't sit there and be happy when someone called you out on all the dumbshit you did and you'd get mad.
: Reported
> [{quoted}](name=BrandOneTrickBOI,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=3X6jW4uG,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-20T11:46:54.517+0000) > > Reported don't give a shit
Rexxiee (NA)
: Jungle will need much more nerfs than just those minor EXP ones
How about we uh... EXPLAIN why instead of uh..."omg op nerf pls" and offer some solutions?
: Can someone explain why supports blame their adcs because of steryotypes
because of people like you who use 1 person to depict an entire role.
: riot often say games need balance,but Nasus,akali,yasuo,veigar,pike op like shit
You won't get anyone on your side saying shit like nasus and veigar are op in this meta. Even more so without explaining why they are "op"
: Say, when do we get our end-of-season summaries?
It'll prob be in about a couple weeks, i'd assume they'd drop it with the new pre-season patch, or maybe the patch after considering all that riot is trying to get done atm.
Show more

Xyzx

Level 147 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion