Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Just go support yourself if you're so knowledgeable about it.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: She's been out for what, 4 days now? There's not enough data, or even player competence, to judge where she's at, let alone if she needs nerfs or buffs. Get outta here with your chicken little over exaggerations.
> [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Pf5gfXnJ,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-03-08T22:08:40.931+0000) > > She's been out for what, 4 days now? There's not enough data, or even player competence, to judge where she's at, let alone if she needs nerfs or buffs. Get outta here with your chicken little over exaggerations. Shot my opinion out, that's it. Lost every single game against Kayle, won every single game with a Kayle.
: Make her life completely miserable early. GG.
> [{quoted}](name=Chibi Templar,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Pf5gfXnJ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-08T22:01:17.230+0000) > > Make her life completely miserable early. > > GG. Games last longer now than they ever have. She hits lvl 11 at 25 minutes regardless and has 2 items and you auto lose. Terrible.
: She is the most easily abused champ before 11. Go hit her so she doesnt scale and you should be able to win because early on its essentially 4v5
> [{quoted}](name=sliceruser,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Pf5gfXnJ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-08T22:01:51.253+0000) > > She is the most easily abused champ before 11. Go hit her so she doesnt scale and you should be able to win because early on its essentially 4v5 It takes literally like 25 minutes to get to level 11. She hits lvl 11 two items she can already 1v3 it's disgusting.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I feel so sad about Solo Queue
> [{quoted}](name=PowerOfMyPain,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eEzQZgdt,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-03-05T11:40:53.212+0000) > > I was Diamond season 7 season 8 also. I have improved my game-play since then and... dropped to plat. The game is just so sad I have currently 45% winrate. Just guys how do you make around 55% I try so hard, almost always I am the ace in loosing team. I dunno what to do. > > Problems as I see them: > 1. Thanks to youtube nowdays a lot of people now tricks how to win and it's just harder then previous seasons to win. > 2. Duo Queue > 3. Unfair matchmaking > 4. Unbalanced lane matchups > 5. Certain champions (even classes) totally don't profit from bounty system. > 6. Solo-oriented game-play champions being over-tuned leading them to cocky plays and throwing won games. Im sitting at Plat 3 with a 70% wr on Twitch out of 60 games. I get placed with low gold's every game, 70% wr... Garbage game
: Matchmaking is shit. Time to quit.
> [{quoted}](name=ChrisBrownze,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TQ41tAXW,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-05T02:17:59.287+0000) > > Matchmaking is shit. Time to quit. Idk bro, I get 23 LP per win, 70% wr on Twitch out of like 60 games. Trying to hit Plat 2 promos, and I just got 4 Gold 4 - 1's on my team. Literally made no sense.
Rioter Comments
: Except for League, what game bans you for typing mean things in chat lmao?
: I'd much rather lane against ezreal than sivir/draven let me tell you
Why? When do you expect to kill a good Ezreal player? Dravens are easy to destroy and Sivir is a weak laner in general...
: Actually he doesn't do more damage than you. He just bursts you, I'd wager a regular full adc build has WAYYYYY more dps
The game I was referencing we were all full build. I played Caitlyn, with "a regular full adc build". Ezreals ultimate that game, did 90% of my health, without his w. How am I expected to do damage when I have to leave the fight as soon as I get hit with an ability?
Kanzler (NA)
: Let's ignore the time sink required to charge 2 tears, eh?
Maybe 30 minutes? Isn't that how long games usually last anyways. So its fair that if we don't end in under 30 minutes we just lose?
Saezio (EUNE)
: Have you seen ezreal's winrates? Also, if you have the same amount of gold as was poured in that build you should have enough to get 2 MR items and he can't do shit with no pene.
Wait, so I have to give up my damage because another ADC does more damage than me? How is that fair in any sense? He builds armor, and does more damage, I build MR, and will still do less damage than him. You just dodged the point completely...
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: There's something really wrong with the mmr system since ranked changes
No kidding. Today I played ranked (I'm Plat 3), got matched with 2 irons and a silver. WHILE IM PLATINUM.
: harvest is now more balanced and only good with certain champions. they removed it from being the best rune period with the hotfix and repeated nerfs.
Maybe you see differently because of our rank difference (I'm Platinum 4, peaked Plat 2). It still seems completely OP to me, even if it's only good on champions that work well with the rune. It's just ridiculous, these Karthus players, who don't even play Karthus much, are just running down mid 1v5ing missing all their Q's they hit ult and their team cleans up the rest.
: This post is a bit old, but I'd like to put my two cents in regardless. I was a gold player who played steadily for a few years. I went through some rough times, was inexcusably toxic, and got myself banned. I took that as a sign that I was becoming detrimental to the community, and vice versa, and took a good 8 months or so off from the game, hoping to improve upon my own attitude and perhaps come back when I was prepared to exhibit more maturity. I made a new account back when I was banned, but never got around to leveling it before I made the decision that I needed time off to fix my attitude, so when I logged back in recently, I resolved that I ought to be at least a silent presence on this account, if not an enjoyable one to be around. But oh my word, it has been a horrifying experience. I haven't gotten banned or chat banned, my honor level is actually increasing, but I am NOT. HAVING. FUN. Sure, the silence is golden rule has been taught to me. But I decided to play through ranked promos. It was loss after loss. Losses with good KDAs, for the most part. I had afkers in almost every game, ragequitters, or people who got into the game and with no prompting whatsoever (not even a different teammate perhaps saying something mean in champ select or banning their champ) just began to run it down their lanes. I still tried to win these games, I have not been toxic to these players and have not gotten banned or even chat restricted because I truly sought to improve myself after losing my old account - which was devastating to me, as I had worked very hard to get that account where it was. Not just in elo, but in the beautiful collection of skins and mastered champions I had busted butt for. Now, I have been placed in an Iron division after this truly painful promotional series full of awful, cruel players. I've done my duty in reporting the afkers and inters, but I rarely, if ever, get notification that they've been punished. You only get punished if you're toxic. But my experience, quite frankly, has been that I should be able to call these people assholes without being banned. I'm not doing it, because I, again, have been consistently trying to improve my attitude, but they ARE. ASSHOLES. This just isn't worth it anymore. The only thing that would make this game worth playing again would be access to the account that I poured my heart into for years, but that's never going to happen, so I must bid League goodbye. Not being banned for intentionally ruining people's game experience over and over because you're silent in chat, but being banned for calling someone who does that a dick is not okay with me. Some people are jerks, and while I don't support saying things like kill yourself or racism, etc, I should be able to call out someone who is truly throwing the game down the crapper for their own kicks and giggles. And I shouldn't be placed where I landed when my promotional series was a spree of awful players getting their kicks out of taunting under the enemy turret as the enemies themselves type into all chat asking who pissed them off, cause it wasn't me or any of the other three on my team. It was just their idea of fun. As to the rest of the points, you're correct that the game has balance issues. It always has, it probably always will. But I can appreciate the difficult in trying to make sure that all of these champs have an equal fighting chance against each other, even without factoring meta builds, off meta, etc. It's unbelievably complicated, so I can forgive a champ becoming broken for a while as Riot tries to fit them into the game without being a useless lump of bytes, but also not a ridiculously overpowered house landed on a flea's head.
I appreciate your thoughts! I was Silver 1, 8 months ago, and now have landed myself in Platinum 4. I haven't really improved my attitude throughout playing the game, I've only improved it to the point where I won't get banned for what I do. I feel bad for it though. I now have 4 banned accounts, that doesn't include this main account. I recently wanted to test the limits of the system and created a smurf, which got banned within 2 hours of me playing. I tend to flame people when they play terribly, not a little bit bad with a few mistakes, but terribly, where it just looks like they're purposely dying at that point. I find it hard to follow the advice given to me and just mute them, it makes me mad when people flame me, so I flame back, and not talking at all just makes the game super boring for me. I directly quote myself from 8 months ago "There are too many people doing too much damage." and it still stands that same way. I have jumped from Silver 1 and peaked at Platinum 2 this season, playing against Diamonds basically. I have gotten much better at avoiding damage as an ADC player, and even with that, the point still stands, the main reason this game is turning trash is that there is just too much damage. I wish I had enough power as you have, to quit this game. However, my mind makes me play, I have invested money in skins, countless amounts of hours working for my rank. And so now it has reached the point where, if I quit, all of this will have gone to waste, all my fun memories in League Of Legends with friends, and the many hours I have put into the game. My goal is to hit Diamond for Season 9, and keep on climbing because I dug a hole so deep there is no point in quitting now.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: If Zed one shots you that means he hit you with one auto/ability and you died. That already doesn't exist in league unless that Zed is insanely far ahead **and** his opponent is behind as a squishy champion. Also what you're asking for is that assassins not be able to assassinate. If an ADC gets caught out by an assassin then they should die. I agree that assassins time to kill could use some work but I'd rather hav them do less AoE damage than anything.
What? You buy duskblade for 2800 gold and you can r auto the adc.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: It's hard advice but you should probably stop caring so much about rank, play for fun ! I guarantee if you play Rainbow Six Siege ranked you'll just see League ranked as just another game with a ranked ladder, you wont even look at op.gg, you won't care
I've had Rainbow Six Siege for a year. Played Ranked, got placed Bronze. I'm too addicted to league, been playing since I was 9, and I'm 14 now. I've never looked at league as just another game with a ranked ladder. Because unlike in any other game, League is the only game where I feel like I'm progressing. Season 4, Unranked, Season 5, Bronze, Season 6, Silver, Season 7, Gold, Season 8, Gold 2 48 LP.
: No they aren't. Your a victim of confirmation bias. You believe that you losing isn't your fault and your better then gold 2, and as a result your believing every bit of evidence you can find to suggest that it's riots fault. What about the other two games? The fact that beyond the first promos you get a free win? How many times have you gone through? 1 game does not create a pattern.
I meant that specific game was lost due to Riot matchmaking, like I said in the post I'm sure I make mistakes all the time, and I said I was willing to take blame for the other games. Those players in my last game clearly did not have the same experience or even close to the same winrate percentage as anyone else in the game. You can honestly say that those do not affect how the game plays out?
Rioter Comments
Grokmir (NA)
: 1. Your list numbering triggers me. 2. One fed player can carry a team thats that is relatively even with their opponents. And one fed player should NEVER be able to 1v5. Because that implies the rest of your team is worse than their counterparts on the other team. Your team should NOT be able to win that. Its a team game, not a pve bot match. 3. Your second point is valid, but Cho is an outlier. He does not necessarily represent the rest of the tank cast. And tanks cannot just tank or else they will be useless. They have to have some way of being a threat or else they will be ignored and unviable. This means they need some mix of cc/damage/mobility to function. However they should not be able to compete damage wise with damage oriented classes. Cough cough cho. 4. Any champion is viable until you get to really high elos. The only thing holding you back is a lack of experience or skill with the champion. This point does stand for competitive, but that's just the nature of competitive. With a champ pool as large as league has, some champions are simply going to be at least slightly better than others. And pro players will take every advantage they can get to win the game. Not to mention some champions are simply not designed to fit into most teams' macro plans. 5. Yes the community can be toxic. But it is objectively better than it used to be and I don't think bashing progress for not being completed is a very healthy thing to do. Especially when you aren't giving any suggestions. And I'm sorry, but ranked, by its very nature, IS a constant competition. That is the whole point of that game mode and many people find that competition fun. If you want to play purely for 'casual' fun you will have to go to normals.
> [{quoted}](name=Grokmir the bold,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=e1N4jBG7,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2018-04-01T22:12:59.894+0000) > > 1. Your list numbering triggers me. > > 2. One fed player can carry a team thats that is relatively even with their opponents. And one fed player should NEVER be able to 1v5. Because that implies the rest of your team is worse than their counterparts on the other team. Your team should NOT be able to win that. Its a team game, not a pve bot match. > > 3. Your second point is valid, but Cho is an outlier. He does not necessarily represent the rest of the tank cast. And tanks cannot just tank or else they will be useless. They have to have some way of being a threat or else they will be ignored and unviable. This means they need some mix of cc/damage/mobility to function. However they should not be able to compete damage wise with damage oriented classes. Cough cough cho. > > 4. Any champion is viable until you get to really high elos. The only thing holding you back is a lack of experience or skill with the champion. This point does stand for competitive, but that's just the nature of competitive. With a champ pool as large as league has, some champions are simply going to be at least slightly better than others. And pro players will take every advantage they can get to win the game. Not to mention some champions are simply not designed to fit into most teams' macro plans. > > 5. Yes the community can be toxic. But it is objectively better than it used to be and I don't think bashing progress for not being completed is a very healthy thing to do. Especially when you aren't giving any suggestions. > > And I'm sorry, but ranked, by its very nature, IS a constant competition. That is the whole point of that game mode and many people find that competition fun. If you want to play purely for 'casual' fun you will have to go to normals. Edit: Idk why the numbering showed up like that. If I click edit on the front page it shows up at 1, 2, 3, 4. but when I post it says 1, 1, 2, 2 xd 1. Thank you for your input :3 2. I wasn't saying if you only have 1 fed player he should be able to 1v5. But I'm saying 1 fed player should be able to help win the game for their team. They can only do so much of course, I agree it is a team game. But sometimes I always feel stuck in a 1v5 position where everyone (literally everyone) is feeding and you're playing well and you just can't do anything about it. You even somtimes get blamed from your team mates like "If you're that fed and can't 1v5 YOU'RE BAD GET OUT OF THIS GAME!" 3. Yeah I was just complaining about Cho'Gath because I got one shot by him on that day as a extremely fed adc. The tank class is not very enjoyable to play against, and I know some of the champs I complain about are bruisers but they still have 4000 health and lots of resistance and damage so I like to call them tanks. To further expand, I agree that they should have cc/mobility/zoning and they can have damage too! Just not as much as they are dealing now. As you said "However they should not be able to compete damage wise with damage oriented classes." Well said! Better than a 14 year old such as me could put together. 4. You're right about this. But there are some champions that have advantage over all others. I don't even really feel it in this meta for adc's though. I mean remember the times of 5 attack speed kogmaw. Or whenever someone picked Twitch the game was over? Riot was able to fix those problems in a patch (or 2). 5. I think you may be right about this but my perspective is different. I feel different about this because when I started playing league I didn't really care about winning and when someone would flame me I would generally laugh it off or not understand (me being a 9 year old playing league at the time) Now that I'm a little bit older I understand all the flaming and I've started playing a lot of ranked where everything is a constant competition and it really does affect my gameplay. I have a problem where the mute button simply doesn't do it for me, and when someone flames me I just want to drill a hole through their brain. Well said and thank you for your thoughts and opinions! {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Anatera (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Sharp Chedarr,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=e1N4jBG7,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-04-01T19:12:14.800+0000) > > Im am so. Fucking. Tired of these posts. idgaf if you quit, idgaf if you dont think its fun. you cant do anything but accept it and move on . You're more than welcome to not click on them. Stop acting like you're a victim and have no control over what you read.
: 1. "1 bad player on your team can now lose the game for you, but not the opposite." why not tho? "One good player doing well will find it extremely hard to solo carry the game 1v5." isn't this a good thing? " Even then when you get fed shutdown gold will just feed the enemy team gold for making mistakes after playing well which makes no sense." getting punished for making mistakes doesn't make sense to you? As far as the chogath ordeal goes {{champion:122}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:48}} {{champion:19}} {{champion:6}} can pretty much all do the same thing "You should be able to play any champion and have just as much fun and fair time as playing any "meta" champion" Uhmm you can? if you strictly associate fun with "destroying the enemy team" then that is your own problem not riot's "It's okay to have counters but I just think having a meta is really dumb. There are 137 champions in league and there's only 30 in meta, where's the diversity?" How do you define "in meta" because if it is "whatever is played in the lcs" then you are wrong if we are talking viable champs to play then there are way more than 30. If this was a troll post gj you got me
Understandable have a great day.
: That’s your opinion
You are right. It is also 45 or more peoples opinion. I mean this post does have 2.6k views xd
: Good post buddie can agree with you on most things
lukic (OCE)
: People need to understand the reason why league isn't fun anymore because the game has become so competitive that all elements of fun have been removed. If you want to have fun playing league your only real option is to just play normals where there is no real competitiveness and you can play do whatever you want without getting flamed.
I agree. Also all my friends have stopped playing league, and it's not so much fun to play alone in normals or ranked. It is fun when the lads get on tho and we fuck around in normal games!
: Okay. What's not fun for you is fun for someone else.
Hey man a lot of people are finding league to be the same way I describe it. This is more of an opinionated post!
Rioter Comments
: Varus is pick of ban right now
He is a broken disgusting piece of shit. If I don't ban him he fucking shows up in my game and one shots me with full attack speed. Literally fucking disgusting.
: So riot will nerf supports and junglers first but not adcs ?
I hope you're joking. Lets take FULL BUILD Draven as an example. Yes he can one shot squishies, but no way in hell that he's gonna be able to 1v1 that 7000 health chogath dealing 2000 true damage with one ability. Bruiser builds that can tank as much as a tank but can also one shot the ADC, I have quite a few games on Kled and can confirm that Kled will have 4000 health at the end game, steraks gage proc and take their whole teams abilities then just jump to the backline and absolutely one shot the adc with 4 autos + titanic hydra proc. 5 AUTOS TO KILL AN ADC WHILE YOU HAVE 4500 HEALTH WTF??? Plus, usually in a game there is only ONE adc causing problem, the enemy or your own. Either the one that's super fed and one shotting, or the one that completely useless and does nothing but afk farm botlane. Pick the right team composition to win against an ADC and you will win EXAMPLES: {{champion:54}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:57}} {{champion:254}} {{champion:120}} {{champion:80}} {{champion:102}} {{champion:113}} {{champion:31}} {{champion:240}} All those champs make an ADC's life very hard. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Yes, there are a few ADC's that are op in particular. {{champion:110}} {{champion:96}} {{champion:498}} I agree, this ADC's are pumping out too much damage just by standing still and autoing, but some adc's are high risk high reward, Draven is said to be one of the hardest to play, but he does hella damage if you play him good and get fed. Jhin, is in a extremely bad state right now. He has no escapes to get away from the said "anoying" champions above, he has tons of skill shots that are middle ranged hard to hit, and is extremly high risk low reward until late game when you start dishing out the thousands of damage caused by his late game spike whene he hits like 800 AD and crits for 2000. There are two sides to this, I don't think all ADC's are broken and deal too much damage. There are some though, and there are some bruiser/tanks that tank way too much while dealing too much damage.
Galizien (NA)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Galizien,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EcheL3MN,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-03-01T15:46:17.411+0000) > > Given how hard it is to get any punishment in this game I'd say it should be ever harsher! > > But Riot seems to disagree and in a blog recently announced they're speeding up a little bit the honor progression for those people. All it takes is 2 - 3 games of major flaming.
: Are boxes that are mostly champion shards really that important to you
> [{quoted}](name=TwitchInMyPants,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EcheL3MN,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-03-01T15:46:30.509+0000) > > Are boxes that are mostly champion shards really that important to you Yes. Because Riot nerfed orange essence, and I've disenchanted more than 2 legendaries for not even enough orange essence for Pulsefire Caitlyn. And I can't get anymore boxes, for atleast 1000 games.
Rioter Comments
: Mostly agreed - the circumstances for which you can do a remake are *far* too narrow. That said: >Vi takes Jungle in champ select (ranked btw) What's wrong with Vi Jungle? https://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/vaporas-guide-to-vi-491087
> [{quoted}](name=Karunamon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=m4QXZU5N,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-06T00:40:21.118+0000) > > Mostly agreed - the circumstances for which you can do a remake are *far* too narrow. > > That said: > > What's wrong with Vi Jungle? > > https://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/vaporas-guide-to-vi-491087 Nothing wrong with Vi jungle. It's just we had our own Jungle at the time, and the Vi just stole it from him. I probably didn't explain it properly cuz im triggered
Show more

YOU FAMILY BOOM

Level 183 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion