: less AP? Item gives about 120 AP.
: Why is RNG Crit ok but Dodge is not?
crit is double damage dodge is dodge all incoming damage what do you think is more broken, something that can avoid nukes of damage or something that can do double damage
Proxy345 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Yaśuo Main,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8IQ9Melk,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2018-04-20T21:53:17.290+0000) > > do you not have decent dental health I do have good teeth,but I hate biting hard ice cubes that just came out from the freezer after being in there all day,its not fun lol
> [{quoted}](name=Proxy345,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8IQ9Melk,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-20T21:55:41.425+0000) > > I do,but I hate biting ice that just came out from the freezer,its not fun lol okay, but then it shouldn't be hurting anyway. also, water was never a food because you dont just bite a piece of it and see bite marks, you chomp the entire thing (the water orb) also, the water casing is technically the food part not the water
: > [{quoted}](name=CoopA826,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NXErUTE7,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-20T14:09:34.154+0000) > > In the 6 years since Zed has been released you are the very first and only player to complain about crit Zed. > > Well done. > > Literally nobody is building any crit items on Zed. And here you are complaining about it omegalul Learn to read. Zed is one of the only actually fair assasins in the game and he is the best designed one since release. CRIT IS BROKEN THAT'S WHAT I'M SAYING. And this thread is made because i started playing Zed and i can litterally bypass any IQ needed to play him by building crit. I dont even need to combo after IE/Zeal i can just R AA-E and they die or they drop to 10%.
>litterally bypass any IQ needed to play him by building crit only crit you'd use correctly is IE, and even then PD and statikk would not be as good as a lethality item
Proxy345 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=oOBestEveNAOo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8IQ9Melk,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-04-20T18:45:02.276+0000) > > It was already edible. > > It's called "Ice". Ice cream is edible Regular ice will hurt your teeth lol
> [{quoted}](name=Proxy345,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8IQ9Melk,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-04-20T21:46:38.861+0000) > > Ice cream is edible > > Regular ice will hurt your teeth lol do you not have decent dental health
: Conqueror yi, unbalanced
makes sense since he is still one of the worst champions you could ever pick in elo above or in platinum
: Why do people look at past seasons with such rose tinted glasses?
pretty sure seasons 1-5 was regarded as the good seasons, then we got season 6 which was a bitter sweet season which season 7 followed with a bad season and so on. season 6 ap yi came up, but then devourer as well
: yeah, it is. Instead of GW it's a shield.
no. it gives less AP, more mana, but is much later into the game. also, the shield isn't much better than the GW itself while also being more expensive
: > [{quoted}](name=Blades in Exile,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=prBAnc5y,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2018-04-20T00:01:41.651+0000) > > I think he meant because of the fact you have to get knocked up first, not just walk to the enemy and press R. Well i have to remove my comment now cause he edited his original post entirely lol
no i didnt tf, thats all i said. there is nothing else i could have said that would make what you replied with anywhere related
: Malphite now has the same problem Yasuo had
yasuo cant just walk into lane and R you
: "Omg new leblanc can 100-0 me in 0.5 seconds! So op!!"
i like how none of them actually 100-0 you in that time frame except for Diana, akali, fizz, veigar, and a few other AP champions. hmmm, maybe shaco but that's if he is fed brand for sure, nidalee hell no, A.sol LOL NO
: "Whataboutism" is not a valid argument for why mage changes are bad
"seraphs is new morellos" uh huh because its overloaded with literally everything apparently
Ąhri Bot (EUW)
: Insane Ahri W damage here :
i'd suggest that they make each W projectile increase Q's damage by 2.5% against a champion hit by it, letting her have more utility and not be a PTA while at the same time encouraging her assassin goal. i dont play ahri but just a suggestion
: Oh so you're reducing people down to nothing more than subjects to test. _Wow, I can't imagine anything wrong with that._ Alright I'll leave you to it. Bye now.
: That's dumb. No offense. If you care about your champion and you want to start a valuable discussion about them, don't waste your time making posts you know will invite people to behave poorly. You got offended by some of the comments here, as is clear by your responses to those comments. If you don't want comments like those then you shouldn't be inviting them. They're still wrong for harassing you, but your post did set the tone for this thread.
>don't waste your time making posts you know will invite people to behave poorly. I dont think you understand. This isn't meant to be a valuable discussion, infact I used biased Gifs. Just by viewing the matchup in my match history, you'd know I know exactly how to play against Yasuo as Lee Sin. It was pretty much an unfair match, especially since Lee Sin counters Yasuo. In this post, bad publicity is no different than good publicity, getting upvoted would have been just a positive side effect. The point of the post is entirely scenario A, and to approach said posters with an aggressive and denominating tone. As such with the first reply to the first poster, which greatly gave away my point which luckily no one noticed. Even then, none of the comments really showcase any offended behavior other than maybe the replies to the dumb posts that take the entire thing out of context. However there are exceptions, example being Annie's post. Their post is utterly biased, so much so that I made a mental note not to reply to that. Infact, there is 2 more I did not reply to. Mainly to let them have upvotes (which would have not been deterred even if I proved it wrong) and let them THINK what they said was actually correct. This post is more of a test in the field. Sadly I have to stop that because you made me give it away.
: You can defend him all you want, wont stop people from banning him lol.
tbh i dont care that much about him being banned because he isn't banned that much and i have pocket picks anyway
: # _The first rule of vote club: Don't talk about vote club._ But seriously, just complaining about downvotes is going to get you more downvotes. That doesn't mean think it's right, but it's just how things work currently.
that was kinda the point, as such with scenario A which attention is for sure what i wanted and definitely brought the worst out of people here
: Example 1. He hit you with e and two autos at level 5 presumably before first back. What the hell do you want from that? Like a 500 hp nuke? Example 2 he literally only lands EQ. That's it. Not a single auto attack. He cancels the only one he ques. These aren't examples of Yas being garbage (he is) they are examples of this Yas player being garbage. Example 3. This is called counter play. There is nothing wrong with it.
>He hit you with e and two autos at level 5 presumably before first back. What the hell do you want from that? Like a 500 hp nuke? Showing his low damage, do you read. also, i took 2 turret shots and an ignite along with his damage so yeah >he literally only lands EQ he landed an auto which is why i suddenly took a tiny bit of damage when I w'd out from him, ur probably just saying this on purpose to validate your point. he never even cancelled it >Yas player being garbage mastery 7 250k points >This is called counter play shows that CC is the easiest and strongest counter to him yet people still complain about him. maybe actually post an educated comment and not whatever "take out of context and strawman" comment this is
Wanfear (NA)
: Those were some of the absolute worst examples you could have used. Yasuo had half your HP in the first clip and whiffed literally everything, only landed an EQ auto in the 2nd clip, and of course CC counters him. Well timed CC is literally counterplay.
The only thing he missed in the first clip is Q and wind wall, one of which shows how the cast time and speed of the tornado is garbage, the second clip showing non existent damage because of how literally nothing but cloth armor is enough to make him unable to kill you even if you are less than 200 hp which YOU do not argue against, and CC being an example of how people still complain about his tornado even though it is easy to negate with any hard CC which people can’t grasp
: Janna has been gutted and is badly in need of a revert/compensation buff...
: Lee Sin is not the best example, he outdamages a lot of champs level 1 Edit: Eh, early game in general. Sorry, "level 1" was just a habit. Used to main Karthus.
their damage is not what I'm focusing on here\ even if he did outdamage yasuo, yasuo shouldn't do 0 damage as well
: i mean when u are 5 your 1 is 3 lvl and e is on 1 lvl co u wont do many dmg and idk maybe im blind but on second gif i dont see q, only e
his Q is lvl 3 and his E is level 1 his Q should do 140 damage without resistances applied and his E 60 he also auto attacked https://i.gyazo.com/1ac2c538a574a1758d994c48d4b89eb2.gif he does EQ combo which combines E and Q, then auto attacks and still does not kill me because i have cloth armor
: u expect him to oneshot lee on 5 lvl?
you expect him to not even do 150 damage with all of his abilities except ultimate?
: im to tired to read all of this but where is his "low dmg" ? And maybe cc would be good counter but dont forget about his windwall
>where is his "low dmg" ? In all of the gifs? Especially the 2nd one, How can you not see that?? He does NOTHING.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Yaśuo Main,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=APxegVIt,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-04-19T01:17:48.500+0000) > > aight so now that he wins 1v1's like a skirmisher should and actually does damage and not slaps you with a Styrofoam sword, you're scared of him? > > Good, ur supposed to bait him into traps and make him initiate bad fights, and fight on your terms. dude isn't meant to be out traded or solo killed on an even ground, just git smart and start tilting him. > > ill even show you some clips i kept in a folder for a time, showing how easy it is to make yasuo useless so a Sustained Damage hyper carry should be able to out trade assassins in lane, wut.
1. yasuo isn't an assassin, he's a skirmisher 2. skirmishers are meant to win a trade and solo fights in general
GigglesO (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Du Ma Mi,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=APxegVIt,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-04-18T22:58:57.159+0000) > > I pretty much exclusively play {{champion:84}} and {{champion:105}} so laning against Yasuo was never a real issue, since he almost always ran Fleet Footwork or Press the Attack. These never really scared me, and I could usually get decent trades off. Now that he's running conqueror, if I try to trade, he straight up out trades me, and there doesn't seem to be a lot I can do about it. > > Maybe I just need to start taking their advice and "Git gud m8." {{champion:82}} agrees
how tf are you losing against yasuo as morde, yasuo is easily stomped by a morde lol
Du Ma Mi (NA)
: I used to love laning against Yasuo, but now I'm terrified
aight so now that he wins 1v1's like a skirmisher should and actually does damage and not slaps you with a Styrofoam sword, you're scared of him? Good, ur supposed to bait him into traps and make him initiate bad fights, and fight on your terms. dude isn't meant to be out traded or solo killed on an even ground, just git smart and start tilting him. ill even show you some clips i kept in a folder for a time, showing how easy it is to make yasuo useless
Ponderss (NA)
: I didn't say he was giving me problems, I said he does too much with one button. Reading comprehension - its a thing, you either have it or you don't. The voters decided. Thanks for playing.
voters decided what. his Q does little damage, is probably the only source of damage he can have without being in melee range, and does not help him keep from being the lowest winrate champion. His Q is vital for him to exist, and required as a skirmisher in the first place. I did not address the Q yet, he actually does too LITTLE with one button and that same button doesn't even work correctly. What a joke.
: First, Baron could still be used to close a game before the minion changes. They only made comebacks harder with the update, which considering "there are no comebacks anymore" has been a complaint for quite a while, I feel that this should be one of the many additions that should be reverted. Second, the rework list, in combination with the revert lists, are meant to correct issues with toxic mechanics or just plain unhealthy kits, and considering your pool, an impossible sell, but fine, I'll give a summery since it's a rather long list. As a preface, it should be noted that there is in fact a difference between overpowered and broken - you can be one or the other, or even both at the same time. Overpowered champions or items can be fixed with number changes, while broken champions CANNOT be fixed without removing/replacing major aspects of the kits. Yasuo: From the moment this broken mistake was revealed, I have _always_ hated Yasuo. The multiple passives, the obnoxious mobility, the constant spamming and never-ending weeb screams in lane make me feel like lobotomizing myself with a screwdriver whenever he's even hovered in champ select. The random shield for no reason needs to go, the crit passvie needs to go, he needs a higher cooldown on his Q, the magical invalidating fart wall that blocks virtually everything for no effort should have NEVER been approved, the dash spam is designed purely to be frustrating, and the free armor pen on the ult that can proc whenever someone fucking _sneezes_ on you needs to be removed in addition to the ult only being able to proc from his own knockups. He can keep the Q, but it needs a higher cooldown, and he can keep the R, but he's only able to proc it himself. Everything else needs to go. Kalista: Designed to teach players how to kite. Oh really? So you thought giving Martial Poise to _anyone_ was going to end well? You didn't think oh I dunno, maybe this will invalidate any melee who gets near her and doesn't have a point-and-click stun (which you said was bad for game health?) Wait, she's warped the entire metagame and forced people to play champions just to deal with her existence specifically? Well gee, who coulda seen _that_ coming? And what's this? PBE testing showed that supports didn't want to be chained to the ADC and forced to be a bodyguard? They also hate having their agency taken away from them as they're thrown into the jungler to save the ADC perfectly capable of hopping away like a fucking kangaroo on crack?? Well I'm CertainlyT and I say "fuck you" to players who don't understand my genius, so I'm not going to take a single ounce of feedback and send her to Live. Oh, now she's pick/ban and can outsmite the jungler, and what's this? People rush Hurricane and shift-click the ground so they can pretend they're kite gods? Oh well. Replace Martial Poise with Black Spear, keep the Q, remove the damage from her W, if Rend is going to stay, it needs a cap, and replace the ult with just about anything else. Zoe: This. Kit. Should. Have. Never. Left. The. Draft. Phase. Full rebuild from the ground up, relaunch later. Ekko: Granted, he's a shit-ton better than he was at launch (now that they've removed a third of his kit - broken design prompted this,) but if he's an assassin like he was originally intended to be, then fine, treat him like one. Remove the percent health and shield from W, and rework the ult so it's not an "oops" button with an AoE nuke attached. Kayn: He shouldn't be allowed to walk in and out of walls. Period. If you want him to go over them, fine, but don't act like being indecisive and walking back and forth in and out of a targeting area is healthy. If he wants to knock people up, treat it like Sion's Q, and rework the ult like Rek'sai's new one. Thresh: He does way too many things at once. Remove the bonus AD from his E, remove the shield from the lantern, and allow enemies to grab it. As it stands, he runs away and tosses a lantern behind him so the ADC can eventually click it, and no matter how hard you step on it, you're only trying to delay the pickup, so let enemies grab ahold of it over a small channel period, and allow them to pull Thresh back to them. He can keep the passive, Q, and ult. Rakan: Too mobile. Instead of two dashes on his E, he gets one, and W has reduced speed as well, remove the bonus speed from charming. Soraka/Janna: (Combining them to save space.) "Maximum influence with minimal effort" is the name of the game when you play these supports. Honestly? I don't have any idea what to do with them, and it may come across as disingenuous considering the prior ranting, but I don't know how Riot can fix them so they aren't stigmatized for being designated for people who don't know how to play the game, but still be able to be the reason for a victory. The only thing I can think of for Janna is putting her back in mid, but the shield needs to go, with maybe a WoW druid Hurricane-like spell that damages enemies and _maybe_ heals allies? Vayne: If the midseason ADC changes are a flop, and crit builds are still rampant, then experiment on an ADC continuously seen as unhealthy, and even though she's my highest mastery, I'd tend to agree. I'd at least like to try something like this - replace the passive with her W, keep Q as is but reduce the AD ratio, her new W is poisoned caltrops that slow and cause a DoT, E stays as is, but she loses sealth on her ult, and gains her old passive on activation. She can still kite, she can still do a lot of damage, but it might bring back AS builds instead of stacking AD and crit and bursting from stealth, which is less "bullshit." Zed: A product of poor forethought, he's going to sit in lane and spam Q's at you from a safe distance until you run out of mana, meanwhile he'll be just fine, and available to roam while you need to back after getting hit too many times trying to save for a mana item. In addition to safe farming, he also gets a free execute just in case he missed 10% of the minions, and if he makes a mistake ulting someone over a wall, "OOPS!" Now he's back where he started, safe from harm, but still able to toss Q's at his target. Remove or at least reduce the execute threshold, remove the free AD on his W, increase the cooldown of Q, remove the slow on E, and rework the ult so it can't be used as an "oops" button anymore by doing something like keeping the engage, but having the shadow be able to jump on the target with you. Lee Sin: Ahh, Riot's little golden boy has been slowly getting the nerfs he deserves very slowly over the years, but that's left him in a bad spot recently, which is even more reason to rework him. I'd be interested to see what they'd compensate him with, but the primary things I want removed are ward hopping, and the stun from his ult, but as long as he can't ward hop anymore, I'm open to compromise. Kindred: I'm sorry, but Kindred was another mistake. They need reworked to the ADC role because jungling was clearly not going to be healthy with the stacking hidden power, percent damage as a whole, and the ult that made tower diving a non-issue. If nothing else, remove the jungle marking but keep it on players, slightly reduce the bonus damage, and rework the ult into something else. By no means should the heal ever come back. Camille: Too much damage, mobility, and CC all at once. Remove the true damage, allow her to grapple to one wall, but that's it - no more jumping off of it to stun, if if that's unreasonable, just remove the stun, and rework the ult so she's not trapping you with no way to break free. Irelia/Volibear: Reworks already done, somewhat satisfied with both, which is miles better than I expected my reaction to be. Could be better, could be worse - good enough. What I'd want to see from a real Voli rework is his Q being replaced with a smash like you see polar bears doing when they hunt for seals when they break through the ice, and with a new ult and passive. Not going to be picky up front considering how well they treated this band-aid fix. Nunu: Almost old enough to drive by now. He needs help, and bad. His job for most of his life was to drag the other jungler down to his level and make them as useless as he is. Again, I don't know how to help him, I'd just want to keep his Q and E somewhat the same. Swain: Reworked. Not sure I agree with the direction, but it could have been worse (and has been in the past {{champion:82}} ) Kayle/Morgana: More super old champs that need updated. Since they are supposed to be opposites of each other, and Riot mentioned a while back they wanted to hit them at the same time, they should reflect their backgrounds. I.e. Kayle vs. Morg should be more like a paladin vs a warlock, not a shield-and-die-bot vs a root-for-4-years-bot Edit: Fixed a few typos.
Yasuo >The multiple passives the 2 passives > the constant spamming and never-ending weeb screams in lane so jealousy/annoyance of ability spams (which IMO does not make sense because having cooldowns that low isn't a forbidden thing) and voice, which is not relevant to the balance of the champion itself. >shield for no reason needs to go so he isn't utterly squishy. you do realize this guy is basically an ADC that has to go to melee range to kill people, which is exactly what ADc's are not supposed to do. that is why he gets double crit to compensate on inadequate sustained damage while being squishy AF. >the obnoxious mobility that mobility is exclusive in lane, and punishing for yasuo if used incorrectly. so its not that bad. >he needs a lower cooldown on his Q I'm pretty sure you meant higher, and no because his Q is the only source of damage he has other than his auto attacks and R, which means he has basically 1 ability in a 1v1 in laning phase. >magical invalidating fart wall that blocks virtually everything for no effort should have NEVER been approved meant as an ADC counter which is a lost dream due to the current nature of botlane so yes it was approved for that sole reason. >and the free armor pen on the ult that can proc whenever someone fucking sneezes on you needs to be removed in addition to the ult only being able to proc from his own knockups. SO basically make him unable to ult for almost the entire game, make his ult garbage so he cant fight anything that has ninja tabi, make all his bruiser counters OP against him and basically gut the entire thing. that's all i can do for now, no time currently
Pika Fox (NA)
: It is very unlikely that a non game designer would know how to balance a champion. Being challanger gives you a lot of game knowledge, sure, but that doesnt translate 1:1 into being a good game designer.
>It is very unlikely that a non game designer would know how to balance a champion not if the player is good enough to be at the top skill tier in the game, there are exceptions. >good game designer. designing a game is not the same as balancing a champion. If a champion does quadruple damage for landing an auto attack then it does not take a genius to nerf that shit, much less a game designer
Ponderss (NA)
: Yi is a one-button wondertrash on Q. It simply does too much and he puts an unbalanced amount of pressure on the team to have CC and to have it available.
yi is garbage in high elo, this guy would not be giving you problems if you actually know how to play the game at a decent skill level. His Q does 0 damage if you are playing a tank as well AND he is sacrificing his E damage to max Q so you should have 0 issues. >unbalanced amount of pressure on the team to have CC and to have it available. So essentially he is encouraging you to have a decent team comp which you somehow deem "bad".
: > [{quoted}](name=Yaśuo Main,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lRL0niE4,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2018-04-17T13:25:20.666+0000) > > and what you were going to do was remove context for your own benefit? what the fuck is this staff. you literally couldve just stated > "Yes they were intentionally feeding but flaming didn't help it, it would have been better for you to just report them and possibly send a ticket." > why would you do the same thing he did because what someone else did has no merit in relation to a punishment. Someone's actions are their own, as nothing anyone does forces them to be toxic. If you break the rules, you face the consequences.
> [{quoted}](name= Król Wilk Sam,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lRL0niE4,comment-id=0000000000010001,timestamp=2018-04-17T15:10:19.013+0000) > > because what someone else did has no merit in relation to a punishment. Someone's actions are their own, as nothing anyone does forces them to be toxic. > > If you break the rules, you face the consequences. well no shit, but sentences are reduced to context in legal systems which is applied because of logical reasons. you dont shoot a burglar in your house and get arrested for murder. a better analogy would be that you wouldn't be arrested for assault when you punch someone with a knife sprinting towards you in an alleyway, context is not a useless thing. removing context to potray the guy flaming for no reason is utterly stupid, and coming from the mod team is something NOT excusable.
: It may come as a surprise to you, but Baron buff existed before minions got a buff as well... And a Yasuo main saying Yasuo doesn't need a rework? https://i.imgur.com/kpOf6bu.png Hmm.
>baron is a buff that is meant to close a game not >the minion buff of baron is why baron exists also i would love for you to explan why Yasuo, Rakan and Thresh need a rework along with Zed, and pretty much every single champion that doesn't need a rework on that list. Especially Yasuo because you aren't the first person to think that.
: > [{quoted}](name=Slythion,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lRL0niE4,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-17T04:03:28.975+0000) > > Let's simplify it down to what matters. Here, I'll even do it for you damn, stole what I was gonna do {{sticker:katarina-love}}
> [{quoted}](name= Król Wilk Sam,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lRL0niE4,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-04-17T04:48:26.160+0000) > > damn, stole what I was gonna do {{sticker:katarina-love}} and what you were going to do was remove context for your own benefit? what the fuck is this staff. you literally couldve just stated "Yes they were intentionally feeding but flaming didn't help it, it would have been better for you to just report them and possibly send a ticket." why would you do the same thing he did
: >Insert Luralin post here
But he's right. It is a bad game, I like the music though. There is a lot of people who also show that they see the game as bad. Now I could just refer to you as the same group of people who would downvote his Nier posts so
Ponderss (NA)
: Buffs: {{champion:238}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:157}}
: Oh boy...well, if I had to type it out with explanations, I would probably run out of room 4 times (and my arms would fall off.) So instead, I've been keeping a wish list. Happy to see some of them actually happening. Remove these: • Duskblade • Protobelt • Redemption • Edge of Night • Banner of Command • Rapid Firecannon • Runaan’s Hurricane • Gargoyle’s Stoneplate • Plants • First Tower blood • Herald • Scuttle Crab • Baron buff minions Rework these: • Yasuo • Kalista • Zoe • Ekko • Kayn • Thresh • Rakan • Soraka • Janna • Vayne • Zed • Lee Sin • Kindred • Camille • ~~Irelia~~ • ~~Volibear ~~ “Good enough for now” • Nunu • ~~Swain~~ • Kayle • Morgana Revert these: • The entire Runes Reforged update, preferably to the season 5 state with our real runes returned • Meddler taking over for Morello. Please bring back Nerf Master Suck Town. • Sightstone changes • Lethality – Armor Pen • Jungle items (season 3 / 4) • Dragons (pre-Elemental) • Abyssal Mask – Abyssal Scepter • Guardian Angel • Zhonya’s Hourglass (season 3) • Banshee’s Veil • Last Whisper • Thornmail • Randuin’s Omen (season 3) • BotRK • Trinity Force • Maokai • Zac • Sej • ~~Ahri – season 4~~ “It's a start, but not good enough. Grow a spine, lose the pride, and remove the MS boost.” • Skarner • ~~Kog’maw~~ (season 3/4) “Ehh...good enough I guess” • Graves Revert and Start over: • Fiora • Darius • Katarina • Mordekaiser • Talon • ~~Rengar~~ "No solid opinion" • Syndra • Malzahar • ~~Leblanc~~ "No solid opinion, need to see more of it" • Garen Return these: • Purchasable wards • Upgradable Trinkets • Runic Bulwark • Team Builder • 5v5 ranked "Clash seems to be a decent test run. A successful test at that." Edit: Inb4 "REEEEEE Y U HATE EVERYTHING PLAY A DIFFERENT GAME REEEEEEEE!" Edit 2: Called it. Seems members of the Bootlicker Brigade found the thread and are downvoting every single post in it because how _dare_ we have an issue with Great Leader's direction?
lol wtf, why would you remove the purpose of baron. baron is a buff that is meant to close a game and no one in that rework list needs one except nunu
: > [{quoted}](name=Yaśuo Main,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tAf4obTK,comment-id=00030000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-16T10:30:54.738+0000) > > Yes. > > Late game, Zed is still gonna be using his entire combo and these said mages will atleast do 90% of all the minions HP. Especially Xerath. Late game isn't the problem, laning is. > Yeah it is because that's the reason why they gave him energy Kayn is a member of the same ninja order as Zed and he uses mana. Lee Sin is most certainly not a ninja and yet he uses energy. Again, lore not a balance argument or we'd have Aurelion Sol casually 1v5'ing all day. > pretty sure giving a champion an energy resource is not the same as a champion using runes for gold. It is equally dumb to call it balanced because it fits the character lore. > Except he cant because he has to poke you down, wait till you blow everything, Ult, put down ANOTHER shadow and attempt to land a triple Q because iif he doesn't he either > > A. Flashes in to secure a kill with E AA ignite using all his summs Like any champion does when going all-in. Except he likely won't need Flash unless his opponent uses theirs first. > B. stops trying to kill you due to jungler pressure and inability to secure a kill You get a free warding trinket to prevent that kind of things. Use it. > C. Dies due to jungler See B. > D. Dies due to mage CC under tower because mages have meaningful "cooldowns" as you imply If Zed towerdives an opponent with hard CC available and off cooldown and subsequently dies, then all the fault lies within the player being a scrub and none within the champion. > E. Fails to kill you anyway because seekers armguard + ninja tabi removes all of his kill pressure, which you SHOULD have anyway because assassins have to rush hexdrinker for braindead mage damage Congratulations! Your forced you opponent into wasting gold on items with no significant AP, mana or mana regen just by the virtue of existing. Now you can freely shove them under tower with your resourceless waveclear and once they run out of mana trying to compete gank another lane, pick up a kill and continue to snowball. Also got to love how every mage is apparently "braindead" now while Zed apparently requires inhuman amounts of skill to function. The level of bias is unreal here. > Well it didn't matter anyway because mages shouldn't be the only champions with that level of waveclear. Just because he has a passive dedicated to helping him waveclear/CS doesn't mean you can baby rage over it because your CS skills are utter garbage due to the fact you clearly do not play ad casters, assassins or any top laner that is AD since you think his passive is problematic. And we finally get to insults. Thanks for admitting that you have no more real arguments available with that. But still, let me indulge you on why resourceless waveclear on an assassin is problematic - Zed can win lane if he's good, but as long as the player behind him has half a brain it is impossible for him to lose lane due to easy-mode waveclear and last hitting. Best case scenario: win lane and snowball. Worst case scenario: go even in farm. That just isn't healthy for the game.
>Kayn is a member of the same ninja order as Zed and he uses mana. Lee Sin is most certainly not a ninja and yet he uses energy. Again, lore not a balance argument or we'd have Aurelion Sol casually 1v5'ing all day. They gave him energy because he is a ninja and he'd be balanced with it Kennen and Akali and Shen are also ninjas and they use energy >Late game isn't the problem, laning is. Good because mages shouldn't be decent at all stages of the game, because that's broken >it is equally dumb to call it balanced because it fits the character lore. well if you were smart enough to actually visualize what zed would be with any other resource mana: spams abilities much more no resource: self explanatory >Like any champion does when going all-in Lol no. Akali can burst you down, Xerath can combo you to rotate to R, Ahri can combo you to rotate to R, Brand can combo you to rotate to R, they all do the same crap. Not one mage that does not burst you down instead of repeatedly poking you, and if they do then they are a garbage champion right now. >You get a free warding trinket to prevent that kind of things. Use it. I dont think you understand when Zed uses his W, he literally can not do anything about a gank. He could only just walk to his tower. That's why Zed would probably stop trying to kill you >See B. C is different this time because Zed will die no matter what >If Zed towerdives an opponent with hard CC available and off cooldown and subsequently dies, then all the fault lies within the player being a scrub and none within the champion. No. The statement was supposed to mean that mages had low cooldowns anyway so Zed would probably die even if their CC was just used 2 seconds ago. >Your forced you opponent into wasting gold on items with no significant AP, mana or mana regen just by the virtue of existing And mages do the same thing back, by making them force merc treads (with a useless passive so wasted gold as well) and hexdrinker, which not only will hexdrinker force you to buy it early on but its useless mid game because it builds into NONE of your own items, unlike seekers which is constant armor. You have to get low to proc hexdrinker, you dont with seekers. And mages have significant damage to build seekers and tabi regardless, zed will not. If hexdrinker gave just 10 AD it would be a horrid item, it functions as a tax right now anyway. >Now you can freely shove them under tower with your resourceless waveclear and once they run out of mana trying to compete gank another lane Shove them under tower = open to ganks which does not bode well with how zed has to waveclear and what happens if a gank ensues mage wont run out of mana unless they suck at the game, or atleast at mages ganking other lanes will open the opponent mage to shove into your own tower, deny you CS and get catchup XP. Yeah sounds like shoving people under their tower constantly is "OP" > pick up a kill gathering the information you blurted out you probably would never get a kill with Zed without help as long as the opponent is decent at the game, because you do not just pick up a kill and the other enemy laners suddenly neglect zed is not on the map and he's roaming. >lso got to love how every mage is apparently "braindead" now while Zed apparently requires inhuman amounts of skill to function. The level of bias is unreal here I played Lux before, I played Ahri, I played Ziggs, I've played a lot of mages before. They are "braindead" in the comparison to Zed (if he isn't fed). There is no bias, mages have small amounts of skill expression besides macro play and mobility outplays. > impossible for him to lose lane due to easy-mode waveclear and last hitting makes sense because he has to keep up in farm to even be relevant in the laning phase >Thanks for admitting that you have no more real arguments available with that 1. i did not insult you i insulted mages and ur skill at Csing 2. you literally spat out riot style "did you try turning it off and on again" solutions that imply the enemy is an idiot
Pika Fox (NA)
: Rank is entirely irrelevant in the conversation. A challenger isnt magically good at game design because theyre challenger. I dont care what rank they achieved, its entirely irrelevant to the discussion at hand, and it blatantly shows.
>its entirely irrelevant to the discussion at hand no its not, even if you say so > and it blatantly shows idk what you mean by that dont need to be a game designer to know how to balance a champion
Pika Fox (NA)
: Apparently not.
bro ur unranked, i could take that statement with a grain of salt so you better have some sort of trump card
Pika Fox (NA)
: Of course you dont get it... youre not a game designer. This is why rioters generally never comment much; people who dont know what theyre talking about chime in and say "well that makes no sense to me, you guys clearly have no idea what youre doing".
Lol wtf rubick reached challenger last season and is diamond+ right now, he knows more than you do atleast and he knows enough to know how to balance the game
: >Support is probably the role least able to carry but the role most able to throw the game Wrong on both fronts.
> [{quoted}](name=Scary Door,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gvbgE218,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-16T21:13:21.317+0000) > > Wrong on both fronts. how can the support be the most able to carry
Rioter Comments
: >no scaling MR All champions have scaling MR now. He just doesn't have melee tier MR.
Yeah, the statement was when no champions had scaling MR.
: Definitely one, but I don't think that was enough to compensate for his high ban rate that has been going on up til now. The few things I find that Yasuo needs adjusting is: - his Q spams needing some sort of drawback, like receiving higher cooldown on hitting minions/missing a target. - allowing us some sort of way to see where Yasuo has already dashed to, or at the very least, limit the amount of dashes he can do. I've made a thread about it 5 months ago, which has a ton of support: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/5xi6mzzJ-let-opponents-see-whom-yasuo-has-already-dashed-to - the removal of his "ult under turret" mechanics. There was no reason to give Yasuo a free risk "place outside of turret range while ulting" mechanic as he already has 3 sorts of defensive abilities, mainly his passive, W & E. Also made a thread about it & has tons of support too: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/f0XHztQ5-yasuos-ult-making-him-placed-outside-of-turrets-range-when-ulting-under-enemy-tower Hopefully you can take these into account if you guys are still planning for any possible Yasuo updates in the near future.
>his Q spams needing some sort of drawback, like receiving higher cooldown on hitting minions/missing a target. He gets punished enough by missing a Q in a 1v1 because his Q is all he has other than his auto attacks, a higher cooldown if you miss that is utterly insensitive and gives Yasuo a higher skill floor (which is good) but puts him in a worse spot than now. Besides, that mechanic can get wonky with attack speed, so it might not even matter mid game. >allowing us some sort of way to see where Yasuo has already dashed to, or at the very least, limit the amount of dashes he can do You can't "limit" the amount of dashes he can do. The dash itself is a super small, targeted dash with very low damage at all stages of the game and only functional as a Q synergy. Why would you nerf his dash anyway, that is not near the most annoying (or atleast most problematic) part of his kit. His dash is meant to only have a presence in laning phase anyway, so it's not like its always fast paced. Plus, it already punishes Yasuo for spamming it by making him vulnerable to ganks due to having 0 minions to dash to (if he spams it). The only logical part I see in this would be to see where Yasuo already dashed to because that adds interactive gameplay. >he already has 3 sorts of defensive abilities, mainly his passive, W & E E is not defensive. What. It's a dash that does damage, I don't understand. His passive is mediocre if the enemy knows what Yasuo is, and utterly bad if the enemy plays Yasuo themselves. And the shield itself is horrid, blocking 500 damage level 18 while at the same time being able to get taken down by 1 damage, by anything that deals damage. His wind wall is to counter marksmen (coupled with his E) so he's supposed to have that anyway. Only 1 of "3" defensive abilities actually make a difference in most fights. Also that "yasuo ult under tower" post already has a user that disproved this point by saying Yasuo has lowest base HP among all melee champs no scaling MR an ult he cant use without successfully hitting other abilities or a knockup from him team some of the lowest base damage dealing basic abilities(values are almost a joke) and disproved someone else AGAIN who tried to retaliate. Also that post is so bullshit, that 120+ upvotes for circlejerk zero-essence garbage is flat out luck. The same post now would get DOWNVOTES. >the removal of his "ult under turret" mechanics. Removing that would make it so he could never turret dive, as turret ignores his shield AND he has a very low base HP so he pretty much would die 80% of the time. Not like he dies a lot when he dives by himself without being fed anyway.
: > [{quoted}](name=Yaśuo Main,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tAf4obTK,comment-id=000300000001000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-15T17:37:16.014+0000) > > Strawman lol > > no but they are all high damage AOE which is better than Zeds "USE ENTIRE COMBO TO WAVECLEAR" Like Xerath's narrow-ass Q? Or Ahri's delayed orb? Maybe Orianna's Q with her glorious 180 + 50% AP - yes, that will be oneshotting waves for sure. What about Lux and Morgana nerfed specifically so they can't just sit back and farm with their high-damage AOE? > "NO COOLDOWN" even though auto attacks have cooldowns so technically yes it does No meaningful cooldown. My bad. > Because he is a ninja and he uses energy "He's a ninja" isn't a balance argument. Might as well say that Bandit + Klepto GP was all fine and dandy because he's a pirate and plunders gold. > lol no they fucking dont. I play mages it does not matter either way, you wait until you get your first item and then mana management doesn't exist anymore. LOOL And then opposing Zed murders you the moment he reaches level 6 because you didn't rush Seeker's.
>Like Xerath's narrow-ass Q? Or Ahri's delayed orb? Maybe Orianna's Q with her glorious 180 + 50% AP - yes, that will be oneshotting waves for sure Yes. Late game, Zed is still gonna be using his entire combo and these said mages will atleast do 90% of all the minions HP. Especially Xerath. >"He's a ninja" isn't a balance argument Yeah it is because that's the reason why they gave him energy > Might as well say that Bandit + Klepto GP was all fine and dandy because he's a pirate and plunders gold. pretty sure giving a champion an energy resource is not the same as a champion using runes for gold. >And then opposing Zed murders you the moment he reaches level 6 because you didn't rush Seeker's. Except he cant because he has to poke you down, wait till you blow everything, Ult, put down ANOTHER shadow and attempt to land a triple Q because iif he doesn't he either A. Flashes in to secure a kill with E AA ignite using all his summs B. stops trying to kill you due to jungler pressure and inability to secure a kill C. Dies due to jungler D. Dies due to mage CC under tower because mages have meaningful "cooldowns" as you imply E. Fails to kill you anyway because seekers armguard + ninja tabi removes all of his kill pressure, which you SHOULD have anyway because assassins have to rush hexdrinker for braindead mage damage > No meaningful cooldown. My bad. Well it didn't matter anyway because mages shouldn't be the only champions with that level of waveclear. Just because he has a passive dedicated to helping him waveclear/CS doesn't mean you can baby rage over it because your CS skills are utter garbage due to the fact you clearly do not play ad casters, assassins or any top laner that is AD since you think his passive is problematic.
Sõna (EUW)
: I actually realize something.. are the pros destroying league? whatever champ they pick, they will surely receive some nerf until it's so unacceptable weak even in soloq..
The champion will only receive a nerf if they are pick or ban in pro play (or atleast near this state) so no they wont ruin League, but they can alter it.
: Today we learned that only Zed actually has to hit things with his skillshots to do damage. Mages' skillshots all just like home in on things and then explode or something. And not like he has a free, no cooldown execution on AA's to secure any minions he might have missed. Oh, and as mentioned above, no mana - where a mage actually has to choose whether they use their resources to waveclear or trade.
>Today we learned that only Zed actually has to hit things with his skillshots to do damage Strawman lol >Mages' skillshots all just like home in on things and then explode or something no but they are all high damage AOE which is better than Zeds "USE ENTIRE COMBO TO WAVECLEAR" >And not like he has a free, no cooldown "NO COOLDOWN" even though auto attacks have cooldowns so technically yes it does > Oh, and as mentioned above, no mana Because he is a ninja and he uses energy >where a mage actually has to choose whether they use their resources to waveclear or trade. lol no they fucking dont. I play mages it does not matter either way, you wait until you get your first item and then mana management doesn't exist anymore. LOOL
: {{item:3117}} only built rarely by roaming supports {{item:3009}} useless {{item:3006}} only built by marksman and Yasuo/Yi kiddies {{item:3158}} only built by mages but why build them when you can get pen {{item:3020}} only built by mages Other boots aren’t underpowered(except swiftness), they’re just a niche that serves only 1 role. If you’re looking for defensive boots as a melee champion(more than half of the champions in the game), you only have {{item:3047}}/{{item:3111}} , and not every game has a buttload of CC and mages. BUT every game has a right clicker or two minimum.
>only built by marksman and ~~Yasuo~~/Yi kiddies FTFY, yasuo stats are so garbage that he needs ninja tabi to exist against an AD champion
Show more

Yaśuo Main

Level 63 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion