man of tin (EUNE)
: I feel like rito is trying to tell me something
Hey, another moment where Riot is throwing a questionnaire at someone right after some bullshit. SURPRISING.
Yenn (NA)
: This ranked game has two auto-filled players on my team. Why is this possible?
Shit you not I had a game recently where two teammates were autofilled... with each others' preferred roles. They didn't even know until the game started, one said something about wishing he was mid instead of autofilled into jungle, then the mid exploded with "dude I queued for jungle" and then they raged at each other for neither asking to swap before the game started. Yeah, we didn't win.
: How to get Slaughtered Alive
https://i.imgur.com/noHOCxP.png
: Hit the damm Nexus seriously
Because it's season 9 and KDA is all that matters, of course. /s
: 💙🍞What's Your Take on Positional Ranks?🍞💙
Lol. Posted your twitch channel twice, and dropped the invite to join the community. Your take on positional ranks is just a basic observation and no actual take. What is this.
Lo4ding (EUNE)
: (Character Concept) Ligar, The Swordsman of the Piltover
Zeus xD (EUNE)
: #Taric
I've been seeing the same champs over the past few months that I actually forgot Taric existed.
Bârd (NA)
: Riot, if you want money, there are a lot of things we'd be willing to buy...
> [{quoted}](name=Bârd,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0KEfTQEw,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-01-30T19:58:11.771+0000) > Prestige skins > they look incredible Good one.
: What’s annoying is having to waste a ban on said new champion because your teammate is hovering (in ranked) and you see they’ve never played them before.... and then they insta lock a troll champion because they didn’t get to play the new one. I personally avoid ranked for a week or two after a new champs released because this happens too often. I banned kaisa once shortly after her release when my jungler wanted her... I was in in the deciding game of promos and they locked in soraka... why...
> [{quoted}](name=Snowdrift,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bhKqxK18,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-01-25T19:28:26.691+0000) > > What’s annoying is having to waste a ban on said new champion because your teammate is hovering (in ranked) and you see they’ve never played them before.... and then they insta lock a troll champion because they didn’t get to play the new one. I personally avoid ranked for a week or two after a new champs released because this happens too often. > > I banned kaisa once shortly after her release when my jungler wanted her... I was in in the deciding game of promos and they locked in soraka... why... Because people are petty... ... and a good chunk of LoL players are about 3 maximum-effort hops ahead of that.
: So I could first time any other champ, expect new one? Why exectly? It is ok.
> [{quoted}](name=CrazyMonkeyCZ,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bhKqxK18,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-25T18:49:46.700+0000) > > So I could first time any other champ, expect new one? Why exectly? It is ok. Let's say you get into a lobby after a little wait, ready to commit 30-45min of your own time out of the day to play a match. You hover/lock-in your main, a champ you are very familiar with - you _know_ the kit, and you _know_ how to utilize your combos. Your teammate decides, "hey, I've been meaning to check out [champ name here], let's give it a shot, who cares," and locks it in. You are now stuck in a potential 45min match (in which you _will_ be punished in some way if you leave), with 1/5 of your team just goofin' around because "why not" when you and 3 of your other teammates are trying to win in a ranked queue. This person _**may**_ do well enough to not hold anyone back, but the chances are they won't. You don't just magically know how to play a champion the second a game starts. There is no setting you can turn on to assist you during your time with that untouched champ in the game. How is that "ok"? Edit: Really, I think there should be some type of system that keeps people from first-timing any champ that they haven't played at least a few games or something, before heading to ranked with them. I can't offer some sort of chart explaining how to make it work properly, but I feel like people first-timing in ranked creates a lot of discord and leads to a chunk of losses for many people in solo queue that are there to win.
DyQuill (NA)
: AMA with the Sylas team! (x-post from r/leagueoflegends)
Did anyone ever bring up the possible (inevitable) repercussions of Sylas's kit during his development?
Tesladin (EUW)
: Yeah that was the fishiest of their new ideas
> [{quoted}](name=Tesladin,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EscQiqQM,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-25T12:30:08.931+0000) > > Yeah that was the fishiest of their new ideas Hard to say for sure though, since every idea they've had for the past 2 years has been fishy.
: > [{quoted}](name=DevilishTeemoADC,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IyIa5E2J,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-18T20:37:42.180+0000) > > Wow, you guys are pretty dense, huh? > > "/s" means "end sarcasm" > > Damn. I didn’t know. But who cares? I shall take your post as deliberate because you didn’t put it on the title of your thread. Try to troll harder next time.
> [{quoted}](name=The entire team,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IyIa5E2J,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-01-19T05:38:46.073+0000) > > I didn’t know. But who cares? I shall take your post as deliberate because you didn’t put it on the title of your thread. > > Try to troll harder next time. My bad for not knowing you're an idiot. :)
: Riot-paid throwers!?
Wow, you guys are pretty dense, huh? "/s" means "end sarcasm" Damn.
Rioter Comments
: No Kench buffs tho.
> [{quoted}](name=SithesisLord,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gTgEUAMe,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-01-08T20:27:51.491+0000) > > No Kench buffs tho. or bug fixes...
Rioter Comments
: please read
Good luck. Riot won't visit the boards, because no matter what, all the posts are "mean". Even the actual constructive criticism that's put down plainly and politely. But hey, living in a bubble is much more comfortable. Why live AND learn?
: He must've been farming WAAAAY more cs than everyone else.
> [{quoted}](name=Baron Barian,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Qs5yIGf8,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-14T18:47:02.838+0000) > > He must've been farming WAAAAY more cs than everyone else. IIRC he had between 60-70 cs.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: It was him all along...
Lol. You stole this from r/LeagueOfMemes.
: As someone that'd only been watching from the outside...
Of course the only people to vote are people downvoting and loving all over Riot's shitty views. At least explain why you disagree with my post.
Rioter Comments
: Maybe you'd understand them if you actually took the time to read the post you're responding too. It explicitly addresses your point.
> [{quoted}](name=Attticus Finch,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=n48HBN8V,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-08-28T00:55:14.168+0000) > > Maybe you'd understand them if you actually took the time to read the post you're responding too. It explicitly addresses your point. You're asking too much of a Fizz main.
Wolfeur (EUW)
: Oh yeah, let's just give a team the possibility to completely ban out an entire class of champions. Brilliant
He means 20 bans total, you dunce.
: hes giving the game more clout so it stops dying faster isnt that a good thing
Then Riot can claim some form of justification for what they've been doing because of the thousands of incoming new players (10 year olds that won't be any less toxic). Yeah, sounds fucking great.
: Don't get me wrong, I really love Jinx. She even holds a special place in my heart as the first champion I tried to learn how to play. My very first skin was for her. This is just unjust though. If they already had one made for Karthus, they should have just released it. I'd even argue that it looks better than the jinx one. Jinx didn't need more emotes and there are plenty of people who like Karthus. I also agree with OP that the emotes that break character are great because they always give me a laugh and/or a smile. :D Edit: And I get down voted even though I agreed with OP because I mention that I love Jinx. I even said giving her more emotes and not giving Karthus his is unjust. People would rather not read the whole thing I guess.
> [{quoted}](name=theChibiTina,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4FdqcVPz,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-08-24T09:18:47.921+0000) > > Don't get me wrong, I really love Jinx. She even holds a special place in my heart as the first champion I tried to learn how to play. My very first skin was for her. This is just unjust though. If they already had one made for Karthus, they should have just released it. I'd even argue that it looks better than the jinx one. Jinx didn't need more emotes and there are plenty of people who like Karthus. I also agree with OP that the emotes that break character are great because they always give me a laugh and/or a smile. :D > > Edit: And I get down voted even though I agreed with OP because I mention that I love Jinx. I even said giving her more emotes and not giving Karthus his is unjust. People would rather not read the whole thing I guess. Welcome to the League community!
: I really get turned on by being hold in a losing normal game with mid of 2-12 and adc of 5-12
Who would even downvote this. I don't understand why people just love making a game even longer just to be mad.
Rioter Comments
: I just played, and enemy had zed, akali, talon, and brand, I died in like 1 sec each team fight
I just tried a 3rd. We get all the way to enemy nexus. "MOBILE NEXUSES LOL" We lose. (also rito why a mini-battle royale event)
Rioter Comments
Rexxiee (NA)
: Riot since you are releasing a new fast paced mode
> [{quoted}](name=Rexxiee,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lBqk09pA,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-08-01T01:32:22.016+0000) >this is not a mobile game. Don't you dare give them the idea...
S0kaX (EUNE)
: You may be the only one in your team with a positive score
Having a good attitude rarely works anymore either.
Hayaishi (NA)
: Time for more "grounded" debuff Riot.
> [{quoted}](name=Hayaishi,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hl7wvE1u,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-07-17T20:42:19.528+0000) > > More champions need this if we want to punish these hyper mobile abominations that can gap close to you with every ability. What Riot sees in the OP... >gap close to you with every ability. > >More champions need this
Rioter Comments
: This game has turned into "doesn't matter what you picked, if your enemy picked something better"
Yeah, no shit. Like Riot will ever look at this thread or even acknowledge it in any way. This game is fucked and dying. They don't know what they want to do with it, so they're just throwing whatever they can at it to make it a snowball-fest.
: It's almost like a champion who's passive actively nerfs his damage output does less damage http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/256/183/9d5.png it's almost like conqueror and IE are the problem, not yasuo
Oh, I'm sure. I'm just pissing in an ocean here with my post, tbh. I know no Rioter will even look at this thread, let alone post in it, because it isn't something like "Is Kai an Ionian name???" or some cutesy fanart.
Rioter Comments
: I don´t see any problem with Tryn or Garen, the only problem with Yi imo, is his q. Aatrox idk can´t say much about him besides that he´s pretty cool imo.
If you see absolutely nothing wrong with those two, then I pity you.
Rioter Comments
Solutate (NA)
: Can we make a class
You're assuming a large chunk of the community would be willing to actually learn anything rather than scream about being a challenger smurf and baby-raging in chat.
Rioter Comments
: The [League Twitter](https://twitter.com/LeagueOfLegends) changed their profile pic to the biscuit. Honestly, it's pretty sad. I first found TB from the Cata beta videos he was doing around 2011 or so and remember all his cool leaks and info. The dude was a pioneer for serious internet review in an age that was filled with "Angry" reviewers like AVGN knockoffs. He also was a champion for a lot of cool things and consumer advocacy. He might have always held the same views I did but I respect everything he did for games, both console and PC. Feels weird to see someone you grew up with pass on like that.
> [{quoted}](name=CaptainMårvelous,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zbGlZMQU,comment-id=0017,timestamp=2018-05-25T03:18:27.385+0000) > > The [League Twitter](https://twitter.com/LeagueOfLegends) changed their profile pic to the biscuit. > > Honestly, it's pretty sad. I first found TB from the Cata beta videos he was doing around 2011 or so and remember all his cool leaks and info. The dude was a pioneer for serious internet review in an age that was filled with "Angry" reviewers like AVGN knockoffs. He also was a champion for a lot of cool things and consumer advocacy. He might have always held the same views I did but I respect everything he did for games, both console and PC. > > Feels weird to see someone you grew up with pass on like that. I'm actually kind of disappointed that they just threw a low-res TB image up...
: Sometimes, when I wanna feed and throw a game... I pick Yasuo and just go for it. It's just so normal for Yasuo players to do that I don't think they even report me! People just go "fucking Yasuo players" and the game is over. Just don't flame in chat and you're gold! It makes me wonder if more of the Yas players feeding out there are doing it intentionally to troll with a safety net. I can't be the only one who's thought of this, right?
"Just don't flame in chat and you're _bronze_!" ftfy
: People have forgotten the meaning of banter. So chat at your own risk now.
> [{quoted}](name=RedPannda,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=I07iGKsU,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-02-25T19:18:16.514+0000) > > People have forgotten the meaning of banter. So chat at your own risk now. This... and that's sad. Once suggested something along the lines of, "hey man, if you get [item], should be easier for you up there." Immediate response of "don't be toxic" from a different teammate, and "muted" from the guy that I said it to. They even started to rage in all chat after that asking the other team to report me. Lol. Felt good to have that rare teammate, though. The one that pipes up with a, "how was he toxic?"
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Tahm kench can't eat tristana
I'd say this isn't a problem with exclusively Trist, but everyone [at different times]. Tahm Kench has had a numerous amount of bugs for awhile now and I've seen nothing done about it. He's picked frequently enough, I'd like to finally see a lot of his bugs fixed. So you all know what I'm talking about, here are some examples... - Highlighting enemy with 3 stacks. Press W. Minion or ally nearby is eaten instead. - Eat a minion, can't spit it out. Once the timer ends and TK's done flashing, minion drops right on top of him with no damage taken. - After using R, use Q... it goes in the opposite direction it was pointed. - W just not working sometimes on enemy champs... in range, 3 stacks, mashing W, nothin'.
: Doubt it, most items have ties to mythology and the treasures that come from it
No, there are a few items that were named after players for doing some special stuff, like most referrals, other crap. It was years ago. Total Biscuit was another to have gotten his name in the game.
Show more

YaHeardWithPerd

Level 224 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion