Rioter Comments
: Revert Akali. 10 Nerfs after rework = rework was a failure.
Where the fuck is {{champion:39}} at then cause she gets banned every lcs game. And has been nerfed like 20 fucking times.
: Fiora needs buffs for sure, she just gets outclassed by almost every other top laner and she does not have much mobility for mid lane
yah she needs some help atm. Her build is so fucking expensive.
: Why was he escalated to a 2 week ban? Why not a chat restriction? This is just PR garbage.
My last account was banned over chat toxicity even though i never used slurs or really anything that would offend anybody. I was just a pain in the ass to deal with. It has nothing to do with PR shit and riot did nothing until we started calling them out on not holding him to the same rules they hold us to. The punishment is more then deserved.
: >so now we can start seeing posts about other things on the boards again. Yet you decided to make **another** thread.
: Concept Champion : KAY - The Poison Claw
Its so annoying how many good fan champion concepts we get but we never see them come to life in game. And instead we get champions that are much more dull and uninspired. As someone that finds characters to be a big part of what makes them love a game or not its something i find really frustrating. Characters are really important to me even in games with almost no talking. Hallow knight is one of those games every character is extraordinarily memorable even though you will hear almost no taking the whole game.
: And that data proves what about your point exactly? Not a single shred of what you said in the OP is supported from those stats. None. Point 1: Yeah, fine, if you think it's worth it, although statistically, you're better off banning someone like Talon or Ahri, who have either about the same (or higher!) win rates then Zed, while having higher pick rates. Point 2: Not a single point of that is correct. At all. I don't even get how you make such a leap. Point 3: I'll just put this again: > [{quoted}](name=Wilk Rycerz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EWRw90A9,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-06-19T02:27:40.060+0000) > They don't. > > What he's referring to is when he makes a post on gameplay that has the total content of "worth it", and it is removed **by Volunteer Moderator Staff, NOT Riot**, for low effort with a warning (and that warning given as a fact that someone who has been on the boards as long as him should know better then to post something like that on **Gameplay**) Point 4: Again, not even true in the slightest. Want the easiest way to counterplay him? How about the free to 600g item that completely shuts him down in lane (the most important time for an assassin)? Or how about how you know the exact location he's going to show up after his ult animation, giving ample room to CC him and stop him in his tracks. Point 5: Any evidence for that? Any at all? Anything that can be even remotely taken as objective input, rather then subjective complaining? Point 6: ONCE AGAIN: Not. True. At. All. He's a goddamn **ASSASSIN**. If he can't escape, what the hell is the reason for even picking him? Not to mention that it's incredibly tame vs every other single real assassin in the game (and even some assassin-esque champs!) And finally, we get to the only actually true independent point that you have said in this entire post: Yes, 6 points (however made up and wrong they are) is certainly enough to not be considered low effort.
People pretending {{item:2420}} actually does shit vs zed in lane is just stupid. Zonyas stops his ult damage and thats great but zed can still kill you in one combo with {{item:3134}} with out ult and that shits on like an 8 second cool down when zonyas is on a 120 second cool down. And his "defensive option" {{item:3155}} {{item:3156}} is on a 90 second cool down. {{item:3157}} gives 45 armor while {{item:3156}} give fucking 50 MR when MR is vastly stronger then armor. NTM {{item:3156}} shield lasts twice as long as {{item:3157}} active but gives 20 ad, 10% life steal and spell vamp and the stats last until your out of combat. That item difference alone lets zed shit on almost every ap champion regardless of if they build zonyas or not.
: I Think I Finally Understand What it takes to Climb
Yes to climb you need to only focus on yourself and playing the best you can. Go figure. Relying on your teammates is simply inefficient i mean its 5 random people at 5 random skill lvls vs another team of 5 random people at 5 random skill levels its a cluster fuck at every elo. The only factor you can fully control is yourself, thats why everyone plays carries in solo queue.
Rioter Comments
Görgoroth (EUNE)
: Can we finally punish afkers and rage quiters?
Sure but only after riot punishes every person thats moderately toxic. Unless their a streamer of course.
: Please nerf Tahm Kench and Riven for the love of god
Riot nerf riven? When shes strong as fuck? Maybe after a year or to lol. Shes one of those champions riot refuses to actually nerf. Like {{champion:67}} {{champion:157}} and {{champion:64}}
: Nullifying Orb Rune, be able to choose to be a Magic or physical shield
Should be physical considering mr is so much stronger then armour atm.
Dasdi96 (NA)
: Tahm kench has 280 base damage, 70% slow on a 4 second cooldown.
Yup tahm kench has a shit load of base damage.
: Then the question arises: wtf is your jungler even doing? If bot isn’t winning, mid isn’t winning, top is being camped with no answer and no jungle objectives are being taken, what use are they to your team? If winning bot isn’t an option. And if winning mid isn’t an option. And if taking jungle objectives isn’t an option... Maybe just come top?? Like fuck, i have to ask my junglers these questions every other game. Like we aren’t playing chess here. There’s 3 lanes and ganking 2 of them isn’t working. Maybe, just maybe, gank the other one???
: Top lane is litteraly the only role that matters and somehow you all still cry that someone can make their top laner stronger? Jesus Christ.
I'd love to hear you explain that statement.
: Alright, just watched that match. Gank #1, Death #1, Game time ~3:30 .. During the trade with Irelia just prior to the gank, you blew flash and did not respect the fact that you no longer had any summoner spells, and had no vision. Irelia pinged your flash in chat (which I understand that you wouldn't know) and Vi immediately came top to gank you while you were over extended with no means of escape. Granted, you did almost make it out, but if you had warded river (trinket ward was on cooldown) or just recognized that you didn't know where Vi was and played safer, .. you WOULD have made it out. Meanwhile, Vi had not ganked anywhere else. Gank #2, Time 6:20 .. After you died earlier, Irelia had shoved and backed as soon as you got to lane. You caught the wave and started to push out, and as soon as Irelia returned, you were super aggressive right away. You did get a kill (your second on Irelia), which I do understand because you win trades against her, .. BUT, you still have no summoner spells, and still no vision in the river. The whole time Irelia is respawning, you are pushed to tower, again, with no idea where Vi is. She waited for Irelia to get back and came up the river again. AS SHE SHOULD! ... Easy kill #2 Irelia shoves and attempts to roam mid. You see her on Evelynn's Pink in the river. Good pings to warn Talon. Gotta commend you on that. Talon, escaping toward Evelynn decides to take scuttle and both go bottom lane, which looks like a good call. Jhin and Leona do appear to be over extended on vision and Trist + Yuumi are there to pincer. Unfortunately, Vi, with 2 kills and a hefty amount of farm just made it to the bottom lane, split the Evelynn off while she tried to flank, Talon over-committed while Trist under-committed. .. And Vi picked them off one by one for, .. as you said, a quadrakill. Now Vi is 6/0/0 at just over 8 minutes into the game. .. And nobody .. hell, ON EITHER TEAM, .. is a close contender. Oh, and during all of this, you got a mutual kill with Irelia. On respawn, you teleported out to a pushing wave .. ? Okay... Oh, and yay, you put a control ward in the river! You fight, ult, and kill Irelia, .. then you're back to wailing on the tower. You do have that control ward, but other than that, you still have no idea where the fed Vi is. .. Turns out she's top side. Gank #3 top lane (#4 overall for Vi) at about 9:40 that control ward comes in handy. You start to back off, but you half fight her for some reason, despite being on half health. I guess you might have noticed that she hasn't bought any items since her quadrakill, so maybe you think you can take her since she's got a lot of gold doing nothing for her and you're the same level. .. Turns out, no... Fortunate for you, she doesn't clear your ward. .. Unfortunately, she's backing right by it to cash in on a full Trinity Force. She returns to bottom lane for a kill, then Talon thinks he can 1v3 for some reason, .. +2 more for Vi. At this point, towers don't mean much to her (she is a diver after all) but Trist does manage to get a shutdown on her. Unfortunately for you, Irelia is now able to win trades with you. Then Evelynn comes in to clean up. You were almost respawned, so I guess that doesn't REALLY absolve her of the "unanswered" charge. 14:00, and Gank #4 top. .. Your control ward IS still in the river bush. You even have vision of Vi with it, but you still think you should start trading with Irelia. You do have Flash up, maybe you're safe. .. Hm, .. you aren't even trying to retreat. .. Maybe you figure you just all in and trade 1 for 1, ... You do almost get Irelia, .. buuut, .. no,.. she Flashes out and Vi cleans up. If you weren't already tilted, which that play screams "TILTED" .. You are sure to be after this point, .. so I'm going to stop with the play-by-play at this point. Speaking of tilted, .. you might be seething with me at this point. I hope you're not, honestly. .. because there is a lesson to be learned here. It's pretty healthy to watch your gameplay videos and learn from them. It's also healthy to take constructive criticism. (I'll apologize now, because I'll admit, I have been a tad snarky, and it's not the best way to GIVE constructive criticism) So here it is. In this game, I'm not watching your others (unless you want me to) you showed a tendency to be overly aggressive when you have no vision or safe means of escape, which is practically ringing the dinner bells for junglers. Now, I get it, Morde is a monster, and that early showing of power makes you think he can snowball right away. He is also new, so it isn't easy to know when he falls off, and how hard. Also, your teammates made some major mistakes, and Vi happened to be there to capitalize on them. THAT'S NOT YOUR FAULT. In fact, if she wasn't so fed, it looked like you might be the one to carry your team, which is all the more reason for you to be more cautious. Hope this wasn't totally infuriating, and you find it at least somewhat helpful. Peace
> [{quoted}](name=Elite4Runner,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5ubNceOG,comment-id=00050000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-15T03:01:22.893+0000) > > Alright, just watched that match. > > Gank #1, Death #1, Game time ~3:30 .. During the trade with Irelia just prior to the gank, you blew flash and did not respect the fact that you no longer had any summoner spells, and had no vision. Irelia pinged your flash in chat (which I understand that you wouldn't know) and Vi immediately came top to gank you while you were over extended with no means of escape. Granted, you did almost make it out, but if you had warded river (trinket ward was on cooldown) or just recognized that you didn't know where Vi was and played safer, .. you WOULD have made it out. > > Meanwhile, Vi had not ganked anywhere else. > > Gank #2, Time 6:20 .. After you died earlier, Irelia had shoved and backed as soon as you got to lane. You caught the wave and started to push out, and as soon as Irelia returned, you were super aggressive right away. You did get a kill (your second on Irelia), which I do understand because you win trades against her, .. BUT, you still have no summoner spells, and still no vision in the river. The whole time Irelia is respawning, you are pushed to tower, again, with no idea where Vi is. She waited for Irelia to get back and came up the river again. AS SHE SHOULD! ... Easy kill #2 > > Irelia shoves and attempts to roam mid. You see her on Evelynn's Pink in the river. Good pings to warn Talon. Gotta commend you on that. > > Talon, escaping toward Evelynn decides to take scuttle and both go bottom lane, which looks like a good call. Jhin and Leona do appear to be over extended on vision and Trist + Yuumi are there to pincer. > > Unfortunately, Vi, with 2 kills and a hefty amount of farm just made it to the bottom lane, split the Evelynn off while she tried to flank, Talon over-committed while Trist under-committed. .. And Vi picked them off one by one for, .. as you said, a quadrakill. > > Now Vi is 6/0/0 at just over 8 minutes into the game. .. And nobody .. hell, ON EITHER TEAM, .. is a close contender. > > Oh, and during all of this, you got a mutual kill with Irelia. > > On respawn, you teleported out to a pushing wave .. ? Okay... Oh, and yay, you put a control ward in the river! > > You fight, ult, and kill Irelia, .. then you're back to wailing on the tower. You do have that control ward, but other than that, you still have no idea where the fed Vi is. .. Turns out she's top side. Gank #3 top lane (#4 overall for Vi) at about 9:40 that control ward comes in handy. You start to back off, but you half fight her for some reason, despite being on half health. I guess you might have noticed that she hasn't bought any items since her quadrakill, so maybe you think you can take her since she's got a lot of gold doing nothing for her and you're the same level. .. Turns out, no... Fortunate for you, she doesn't clear your ward. .. Unfortunately, she's backing right by it to cash in on a full Trinity Force. > > She returns to bottom lane for a kill, then Talon thinks he can 1v3 for some reason, .. +2 more for Vi. At this point, towers don't mean much to her (she is a diver after all) but Trist does manage to get a shutdown on her. > > Unfortunately for you, Irelia is now able to win trades with you. Then Evelynn comes in to clean up. You were almost respawned, so I guess that doesn't REALLY absolve her of the "unanswered" charge. > > 14:00, and Gank #4 top. .. Your control ward IS still in the river bush. You even have vision of Vi with it, but you still think you should start trading with Irelia. You do have Flash up, maybe you're safe. .. Hm, .. you aren't even trying to retreat. .. Maybe you figure you just all in and trade 1 for 1, ... You do almost get Irelia, .. buuut, .. no,.. she Flashes out and Vi cleans up. > > If you weren't already tilted, which that play screams "TILTED" .. You are sure to be after this point, .. so I'm going to stop with the play-by-play at this point. > > Speaking of tilted, .. you might be seething with me at this point. I hope you're not, honestly. .. because there is a lesson to be learned here. It's pretty healthy to watch your gameplay videos and learn from them. It's also healthy to take constructive criticism. (I'll apologize now, because I'll admit, I have been a tad snarky, and it's not the best way to GIVE constructive criticism) So here it is. > > In this game, I'm not watching your others (unless you want me to) you showed a tendency to be overly aggressive when you have no vision or safe means of escape, which is practically ringing the dinner bells for junglers. > > Now, I get it, Morde is a monster, and that early showing of power makes you think he can snowball right away. He is also new, so it isn't easy to know when he falls off, and how hard. Also, your teammates made some major mistakes, and Vi happened to be there to capitalize on them. THAT'S NOT YOUR FAULT. In fact, if she wasn't so fed, it looked like you might be the one to carry your team, which is all the more reason for you to be more cautious. > > Hope this wasn't totally infuriating, and you find it at least somewhat helpful. > > Peace You need to pay attention to my ult cool down cause if im taking 1v2s it looks like i cant win its because im trying to ult and have 2 1v1s i think i had 2/3 times where i was just barely not up Also im fine getting camped tbh im happy with it so long as my jungler takes advantage of that fact, or hell anyone on the team cause if tops a 1v2 then the rest of the map is 4v3 and they should look to abuse it where possible. And id like to watch replays but their broken for me. Even when i fully reinstalled it, it was still broken. Id really like to do it just to watch jungle pathing alone.
: That wasn't my point. She was clearly ALSO putting pressure on the bottom lane. So she wasn't camping you.... She was doing her job.
She went bot once and got a quadra kill. Kills do not equal the amount of pressure put on a lane.
: She actually got most of her kills around bot and dragon pit, so I don't think it is fair to say that she was camping top. She was just putting in some work and it was paying off. It be like that sometimes
Amount of kills does not equal amount of ganks.
Neriticc (EUW)
: Irelia nerfed 50 times, still highest ban rate in pro leagues globally.
They had to rework her so we could bring back the better nerf irelia meme.
Rioter Comments
: PSA: Mordekaiser has a very simple HARD COUNTER; This is how you beat him, as a laner OR jungler
{{champion:27}} Is actually really good into mord cause you can kite him even in his ult. And all morde really wants to do is run at you. If he builds no mr you kill him Pretty easy if he builds mr then he wont do that much damage.
: Yasuo's Early Game is Too Good
Yauos pretty good all lane due to his passive Plus having low cooldowns with no mana.
Saezio (EUNE)
: > > Yah my Wr is over 70% right now with mord Oh nice 70%+ winrate > > have only lost once due to Wait, how is 1 game more than 25% of your total games with mord? So you won 3/4 ? that what you saying?
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2rIiOHME,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2019-06-13T20:59:47.068+0000) > > Oh nice 70%+ winrate > > > Wait, how is 1 game more than 25% of your total games with mord? > > So you won 3/4 ? that what you saying? Ye :3 my WR is 83% now
Ayzev (EUW)
: "It's morally right" is hardly enough of a motivator, when the people you'd be doing a favor would in the majority of cases show no appreciation for your efforts at best and flame and/or report you at worst. Or ever, really.
: What's the point in reconnecting to games if you're punished anyway?
For you no there is no benefit to reconnecting to the match after you have been gone to long. If your gonna be selfish the optimal thing would be to stay gone and have the game end faster so you can play the next match. Is that the right thing to do? no not really but it is the optimal thing to do if your only worried about yourself which shows how flawed it is.
: Please, I beg, stop allowing new champions in ranked.
Yah my Wr is over 70% right now with mord i dont really care what you think about them. I had someone flame me in lobby and all game because i picked mord and i ended the game fucking 15/7 and then they proceeded to try to prove him flaming was my fault and not him just being an asshole. I play the champion in practice to learn the kit and see if i understand and like the kit. I understood and liked mords kit so i took him to ranked and have only lost once due to getting my shit camped and having their jungler go unpunished for it.
: Tahm Kench still not nerfed after 3 patches of him being broken in toplane
I mean its nothing new. Riot let {{champion:92}} be busted as fuck for how long? and shes still strong as fuck.
: Buy a QSS it cancels out mordekaiser's ult
It really shouldn't tbh if were following riots reason for nerfing it which was it could completely remove certain champions ults.
: She Likes Being On Top! (Miss Fortune ADC) [League of Legends]
Another video post another instant 6 upvotes. You think the mods would do something about it.
Rioter Comments
Sherogarth (EUNE)
: The class you are looking for are not traditional [tanks](https://leagueoflegends.fandom.com/wiki/Champion_classes/Tank) but juggernauts, a subclass of [fighters](https://leagueoflegends.fandom.com/wiki/Champion_classes/Fighter). While tanks are defined by thier durability and crowd control abilities, Juggernauts are defined by durability and ungodly amounts of damage once they are rolling. If thats what you seek you should give a try to those guys: {{champion:266}}, {{champion:122}} ,{{champion:36}}, {{champion:86}} ,{{champion:420}} ,{{champion:75}} ,{{champion:48}} ,{{champion:6}} ,{{champion:106}} ,{{champion:83}} . But then even among standard tanks we can find a few outliners that still can do some serious damage: {{champion:31}} , {{champion:150}} , {{champion:14}} ,{{champion:223}}. On a side note. Some time ago Rito revised thier [classes](https://leagueoflegends.fandom.com/wiki/Champion_classes) and {{champion:62}} is no longer classified as a tank, he is a diver. Most of this new classification makes much more sense than the old one.
I mean i go to the store i click tank champions and wukong is there. I guess riot is just slow at updating the client.
Rioter Comments
Tiamek (NA)
: Turrets are useless
We already told riot towers were useless 2 years ago and they couldn't give a shit no matter how many times we asked. They actually ended up nerfing then.
: Should Dragon Spawn Top and Bot?
God no more RNG please. I'm all for changes to top lane but what drake spawns being RNG is already a pain in the ass.
: Sylas is way to over loaded
I mean its not news. Riot knows hes overloaded as fuck. not like their gonna do anything though.
: there is way to many disgusting champions to ban nowadays
TBH i get into the lobby and ban phase starts and i have no clue who the fuck to ban. There is so much shit that over performs right now that i usually just draw a blank. I default to {{champion:120}} or {{champion:238}}.
: [OFF TOPIC] Sony announced the Gaymer system is going on the open market next year...
Well the design on the top looks cute at least. Its frustrating to have to decipher if a company actually give a shit or not due to fake lgbt pandering. Im gonna assume sony is doing it for money cause their going on about it instead of just saying "heres a thing buy it if you like it" and its not like sony has been a loud supporter of the lgbt in its past so its comes of as forced or fake. And calling it a gaystation is well. Sonys pushing it.
Saezio (EUNE)
: I guess you haven't smelled or seen burned flesh in real life then xD Or bones puncturing skin, or the puss that comes later. Maybe the real life experience has ruined it for me.
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=x419E12T,comment-id=000100020000,timestamp=2019-06-09T15:33:30.106+0000) > > I guess you haven't smelled or seen burned flesh in real life then xD Or bones puncturing skin, or the puss that comes later. > Maybe the real life experience has ruined it for me. Well its symbiosis not parasitic brutality. The body and monster would mold into one being. I have seen and will have my fair share of surgeries thats not the appearance im going for. Think more Kerrigan from starcraft where the strongest part of the human and zerg races are formed into one creature.
: I guess I'll be that person, but I like everything about Kaisa, gameplay, abilities, story, skins, personality, accent (although I'm not sure why she has an Australian accent).
> [{quoted}](name=NotDTOPuRLkn4,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=x419E12T,comment-id=0025,timestamp=2019-06-09T15:47:50.573+0000) > > I guess I'll be that person, but I like everything about Kaisa, gameplay, abilities, story, skins, personality, accent (although I'm not sure why she has an Australian accent). Same reason neeko has a Brazilian one i guess.
: The last few female champions straight up feel like someone on the design team is turning their tween daughter's fanfic OC characters into a champion.
> [{quoted}](name=TotalJerk,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=x419E12T,comment-id=002a,timestamp=2019-06-09T17:44:29.196+0000) > > The last few female champions straight up feel like someone on the design team is turning their tween daughter's fanfic OC characters into a champion. At least she nailed it with neeko.
: https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/fe7ab27f-7530-4252-99ef-2baaf81b36fd/dcpq506-a435900b-e555-4a7d-9583-9b88f8553d36.png/v1/fill/w_751,h_1064,q_70,strp/k_da_kai_sa_by_raikoart_dcpq506-pre.jpg I don't find that dull. https://i.imgur.com/g6hlFrK.png[] I don't find that dull, either.
Madjack01 (EUW)
: When I see Qiyana jump around with a million different ability effects.
: I logged in just to downvote this thread. Kai’Sa is far more likeable and has a more intensive character. The fact that she looks in shape and well made is **EXACTLY** what a Void symbiont would want for their host since those are the ones collecting energy for the symbiont to live on.
I logged in to post this. Granted the site auto logs me in most the time now.
: This a thousand times over. What Kai'Sa experienced as a child was basically the Void on the lowest difficulty, compared to the actual Void that both Kassadin and Malzahar dealt with. There is no grounds within her lore to be as corrupted as OP says she should be, especially not after getting the Void carapace fused onto her. Shit, even the Void beast OP says she should be merged with is non-existent, she killed the damn thing and its remains fused with her body afterwards as a second skin. Of course it wouldn't fuck her up that badly, the thing was dead to begin with and then took on aspects of her form as a human woman as it grew with her. And as of current time she's built up more than a resistance to the Void's corruption thanks to her developed Second Skin. Did OP even read the lore? And why the fuck does it even matter? If OP dislikes it so much they could just toggle the helmet on, it covers up her cleavage too. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
I dont dislike boobs. {{champion:21}} is my favorite champion i never get to play. And either way why would a void creature turn into clothing even if it was dead. Its not its nature and its not optimal by its standards at all. symbiotic means they live off each other. But kaisa has nothing model wise that remotely says "im keeping this thing alive and its keeping me alive"
: > [{quoted}](name=YaraUwU,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=x419E12T,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-06-08T17:18:41.214+0000) > > Riot managed to turn a character that goes to the void and comes back basically unscathed and is kassadins daughter dull. Idk how they did it but they did. > > Its a human and a void creature mixed together and they made that boring. HOW THE FUCK DO YOU DO THAT. Like her ult could have been the void creature talking over and her going berserk. If she had to be sexy then dont give her the body suit just leave her naked make her skin look like its been molded with a void creature and have carapace (the bone looking stuff on Velkoz) cover the "important" bits. Hell give the fucking void monster a voice in your head. There was no reason for this champion to be this dull. > > But instead we got a fucking counting simulator in a budget samus aran zero suit with a personality the depth of a puddle and a kit so massively thematicly uninspired it looks like an old concept they pulled out of recycle bin from 6 years ago and were told "make it purple" > > Shes the biggest missed opportunity to date and riots gonna have to try really hard to fucking beat the disappointment she is. I'm so sick of the "went to the void and came back unscathed" argument. Kai'sa is top tier. Her mind is strong. Maybe YOUR mind might get crushed by the void, but she is a LEGEND. The game is called League of LEGENDS. There has to be one (or more) characters that can handle the void. Traumatic events and terrible things do happen. There are those who crumple like paper, and there are those who are tempered by adversity. :P Just because you think (and are wrong) that everyone should be broken beyond repair doesn't mean your opinion is worth anything. My guess is you have a major turn on for the void and are angry that it didn't swallow and spit her up. Or maybe you don't look further into characters or their nuances. Either way your opinion is a dime a dozen, and I feel quite incorrect. Haven't looked at the new champion yet, but by your gross miss representation of Kai'sa I'd have to assume she's amazing since you seem to be the most kind of wrong. But hey, let's not get hurt feelings over anything. This is just a video game after all, just stating my opinion here too. (though I am right)
Saying your right doesn't make you right btw. No matter how many times you say it.
: > Like her ult could have been the void creature talking over and her going berserk. She's meant to be a survivor of the void. Going berserk doesn't convey that. As for her suit, it's meant to be aerodynamic, because she's a high speed marksman. A bulky suit wouldn't read as such.
Yah cause when i go running i think the optimal clothing for speed is to have a latex bodycon suit with a v neck so deep half my tits are out.
Kai Guy (NA)
: Op is Probably a Fan of Kerrigan.
> [{quoted}](name=Kai Guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=x419E12T,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-06-08T21:48:37.878+0000) > > Op is Probably a Fan of Kerrigan. Ye :3
Saezio (EUNE)
: Is what word is void molded skin full of carapace bones showing sexy? I agree with your idea, but if you find that hot IDK what to tell u mate. Just don't make her hot, make either her face or her body unnatural. She just looks like a cyber chick. None would know she isn't just another human if it wasn't for the lore.
Im a girl btw and Kerrigan from starcraft is hot to me so thats what your working with here. If they needed kaisa to be sexy there were better ways to do it.
Rioter Comments
Show more

YaraUwU

Level 57 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion