: although convenient i think it encourages people to communicate less and that's not exactly a good thing.
Fair argument, although in my elo no one uses it for what its intended lol
Kloqdq (NA)
: type /mute all in chat. It mutes everything
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Ynam3190,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=vYfquNWK,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2019-01-23T22:33:50.847+0000) > > youre the exact type of person im talking about here. Don't be mad at the person who wisely uses the flawed system to get the results they want. Be mad at the poorly designed system.
: I ban teammate picks all the time if I get auto filled. It increases the chance of them dodging and me getting to play what I want to faster. It is a terrible system
youre the exact type of person im talking about here.
: You can hover your pick *after* ban phase then. That way they can't ban it, but they can still coordinate with you. Personally, I had teammates ban Xerath away from me about as often as I accidentally banned Xerath myself, even though I hovered him before ban phase. If teammates are banning your champion enough for it to be a problem it is likely a champion specific problem.
i dont think nocturne is an op pick that no one likes play against.
Modi (NA)
: Just because it is hovered does not guarantee that you will get it. If it would be horrendous to play against, and the other team has the slightest chance to get it, I would probably ban it too
i understand such things happen. but it would be nice if they could at least explain the reasons; else it makes them look like a total dick.
zPOOPz (NA)
: Then stop posting your intended pick. If people still ban that champ, then they are obviously not trolling you and simply do not want to play with or against that champ as is their right to do so.
team comps? maybe you want to clarify champs so that your team can actually pick the right champ for the game? leagues not a solo game you know.
Rioter Comments

Ynam3190

Level 97 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion