cabbysb (NA)
: The ARAM "balance" changes seem really random
i'm a purist and believe they should not be touching/tinkering with aram at all... if champions in aram are broken its indicative of a greater problem... like ludens echo being mandatory or so many people only taking comet because thats really the only option... oh well, not like my voice matters. Aram was at its finest before they reworked runes, so many close games that boiled down to a mistake or two... Then they wanted to shorten games so they buff creeps etc etc etc.... I can barely bring myself to play anymore honestly.
: Weekly reminder that Riot removed ARAM bans even if they greatly enhanced the game experience
WEEKLY REMINDER, IF I CRY LOUD ENOUGH AND LONG ENOUGH THIS SNOW FLAKE CAN GET ITS WAY.
: Riot recently made the best addition ARAM ever got just to remove it mere days later...
Sorry bans were the worst thing to ever happen to aram... ITS ARAM, either BENCH OR BANS. Both COMPLETELY ruins the spirit of the match... Ya I have an aram account only I made casually but I don't even use it, I always get on my main account which has every champion unlocked because i PREFER playing random ass champs like olaf/yorick or whoever, finding a fun play style with them and just going with it! All you people complaining about them taking away bans are exactly whats wrong with aram, you want them to completely cater to your snowflake mentality, sure playing against sona/ziggs etc sucks but GUESS WHAT, they LEFT IN the over 1k range 50% damage reduction... For just as many people who ONLY played aram during this event there were people who didn't play it ( my crew for example ) and it wasn't because we didn't hate playing against ziggs or lux, hell I'll take it a step further and say I HATE playing those types of champions. FFS pls trying to act like your world is ending, they've kept making really bad changes to aram for along time and its not even very fun because games end in like 11-12 minutes as it is... Bring me back aram before rune works and before they started adding speed buffs to super minions etc and i'll be a happy campier.... TLDR; PURITY IS BETTER, ITS ALL RANDOM... NOT BANS--> BENCH AND THEN WE PLAY LOL
Rioter Comments
SanKakU (NA)
: I feel like a lot of the champion balance nerfs and buffs don't fix what's wrong with the champions. Like I'm going to ban Maokai because they didn't touch his snare/jump and ultra-snare cooldowns.
> [{quoted}](name=SanKakU,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=h2PXIMsy,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-04-06T14:47:06.640+0000) > > I feel like a lot of the champion balance nerfs and buffs don't fix what's wrong with the champions. Like I'm going to ban Maokai because they didn't touch his snare/jump and ultra-snare cooldowns. I hate the bans combined with the bench, both of them combined entirely defeat the purpose of ALL RANDOM. Also, those 2 things are HARDLY what make Maokai op, what makes him hella OP is when he builds ludens first item and has good sapling placements. I haven't lost with him since they reworked him because of it... He can just damage from afar and then heal up with his passive... Only his ult's cc is worth anything, really its his ability to cut off HALF the map because all the bushes are on one side which in turn gives your team a huge territorial advantage.
: Bring Back The Old Bilgewater Theme Music!!
What a crap poll, I don't like the music at all so to me its not "good music." Personally I hate the pirate theme and would legit quit playing 90% of the time even more so if it was this way all the time.
Yenn (NA)
: What the fuck happened to Mundo?
Hes a juggernaut NAUT a tank... he's got NO cc and therefore can't proc aftershock, hes easy to work around build grievous and nuke him when he walks up like hes a normal tank. Honestly hes been pretty crap in aram since runework unless you build him with something like liandries, now he can atleast get back to build options, bruiser --> titanic hydra or AP AOE burn liandries/sunfire or just straight tank... & before you start trash talking me, i've played him all of these ways, gotten S multiple times in aram. EDIT: I play aram only but a month or so ago he was literally bottom tier champion on win % next to like akali/aatrox who got dumpstered.. Only reason I know this is because I was thinking about playing ranked and intentionally one tricking the worst possible champ, for fun. EDIT2: TBH, getting tired of reading these forums everyday at work and you guys are always complaining about champions being OP.
: Is Butcher's Bridge the heir to a wealthy family?
one mans treasure is another mans trash, I HATE the map and I play aram only... I won't be playing while its around. Glad you are enjoying it though. EDIT: I wouldn't be opposed to something they did in Dota though, you could select certain themes etc if I remember correctly once you purchased it. Heck maybe it would even help you more if you were color blind, but forcing me to play some dumb pirate themed map with shoddy voices and horrible looking towers, no thanks.
: The changes are meant to curb the increasing amount of ARAM-only accounts. Have you ever played against one? Against multiple in a single match? Let me tell you it is no fun when you are facing Anivia, Azir, Morgana, Brand, Caitlyn, LeBlanc, Blitzcrank, Zyra, Heimerdinger, Ziggs, Ahri, Janna, Sona, Karma, etc, every single time without fail. ARAM-only accounts are basically made to cheese through the randomized aspect of the game mode in order to have a better chance at winning, rather than putting two teams that are dependent on who knows their champion the best. You could have M7 across the board but it won’t do anything if the enemy team has you pinned behind your turrets the entire game.
> [{quoted}](name=Boltonator,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1mRiMKMP,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-03T15:58:16.501+0000) > > The changes are meant to curb the increasing amount of ARAM-only accounts. Have you ever played against one? Against multiple in a single match? Let me tell you it is no fun when you are facing Anivia, Azir, Morgana, Brand, Caitlyn, LeBlanc, Blitzcrank, Zyra, Heimerdinger, Ziggs, Ahri, Janna, Sona, Karma, etc, every single time without fail. > > ARAM-only accounts are basically made to cheese through the randomized aspect of the game mode in order to have a better chance at winning, rather than putting two teams that are dependent on who knows their champion the best. You could have M7 across the board but it won’t do anything if the enemy team has you pinned behind your turrets the entire game. hate to say it but thats a product of the bench and multiple people using rerolls to pool champs to friends...
: Aram
Hey man im right there with you, I do have an aram only account but I never use it. I prefer my main account because I ENJOY playing off meta aram champs like olaf/kayn/ etc etc... the changes, bleh I hope they don't keep most of em especially the dumb map I hate pirates.
Bertle (NA)
: Dear Riot, please keep Butchers Bridge permanent
I really dislike the map but i absolutely hate anything pirate themed so...
: would you play a vintage league ? one of the first versions of the game.
The good ole days, I'd play it! I miss the old runes/masteries/surge and tbh, I really miss that old twisted fate model same with old yi model, they looked like they were wearing JNCO jeans and just straight balling.
Reksee (NA)
: Regarding upcoming ARAM experiment
I'm reading these experiment changes and man this shit makes me wanna quit even more, it got bad when they changed the runes now everythings one shot then they added the bench and buffed minions... WHY??? I miss my 25-30 minute games that came down to a plays or strategically zerging them to catch them at their nexus while 2-3 people were dead on their team etc... etc etc, this is ridiculous
: My thoughts on 9.6 removing double tear build & Riot lessening item diversity overall
build diversity just keeps getting worse and worse, they removed the old runes ( say what YOU will about YOUR experience but I had multiple builds for plenty of champions ), now this?? league is starting to become hella boring between one shot meta and forcing people to buy a certain set of items, they really lack creativity if this is the only way they could think to nerf ONE over tuned build.
: Can we get a more severe punishment for those dodging ARAM lobby?
I see both sides of the argument here however, aram is pretty busted now ( because of bench ) and its almost ALWAYS heavily one sided... So, that's why I can't blame people who have talon + akali + yorick etc etc. A 4-5 melee team just isn't fun to play with when the enemy team has all poke and its essentially just turned into dodge ball x5.... I'll dodge 95% of the skill shots, get to close to a minion and boom ludens echo proc into comet. I mean I really miss those games before they changed aram & runes, there were games that were close and came down to a mistake or two... Now it's rarely close or "fair"...
Terozu (NA)
: Why hasn't Yasuo been changed when he has >60% banrate in 9 regions?(of 13)
the prob with yas is he can be 0/10 and then all of a sudden get a penta kill, point being is his power spike is way overpowered... No other champion can be 0/10 and all of a sudden start melting your entire team... except maybe now the new kayle however her kit isn't really overtuned at all, she's mana hungry and is gated behind leveling instead of gold. Also, she can't attack during ult and her heal now has a really short cast time making her fairly clunky. Yas's kit is so overtuned, is there ANY other champion that gets the same hand-holding treatment?? feed 33% of the game and then carry hard
: The Theorycrafter's Dilemma
I feel you, I had so many various builds way before they became meta and I got flamed for it... Mind you I play aram only... Id get ping spammed etc until I muted them, finished the game strong with a vastly positive KDA etc... Problem is, so many of the youth today are followers and just watch streamers, pros etc and they copy their builds when in reality, they don't even understand WHY they are building what they are building.
Sukishoo (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=nopunchespulled,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1JM632BI,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-03-10T19:28:29.783+0000) > > IMO they looked more like her wings then a mech suit and all her other skins they are wings. Also why did unmask kayle become a limit skin with a price increase? The original lore of the skin was :In this alternate fantasy, Kayle has returned to her homeworld following the loss of her wings. Broken but unbowed, she reclaimed the secrets of the master craftsmen that once inhabited her planet and forged a new pair of beautiful, transcendent ailerons and infused her blade with faith and light. Which pretty much still shows it was built for her. So now, not actual wings. They expanded upon it in the update. Unmasked Kayle, now known as Transendant Kayle has never been a limited skin... it's always been Legacy and has always been 975.
> [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1JM632BI,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-10T19:47:43.763+0000) > > The original lore of the skin was :In this alternate fantasy, Kayle has returned to her homeworld following the loss of her wings. Broken but unbowed, she reclaimed the secrets of the master craftsmen that once inhabited her planet and forged a new pair of beautiful, transcendent ailerons and infused her blade with faith and light. > > Which pretty much still shows it was built for her. So now, not actual wings. They expanded upon it in the update. > > Unmasked Kayle, now known as Transendant Kayle has never been a limited skin... it's always been Legacy and has always been 975. false, I bought my unmasked for like 460 rp maybe even 290.... back when they didn't put a premium on legacy skins
: Does anyone else hate ARAM now, who used to love it?..
I'm with you, I miss old aram... its dream teams every time now... I can't even have fun, look at op.gg's win%'s... Theres people with above 65% win rates and that was unheard of a couple seasons ago. It used to be like top tier was 55%?
Tomoe Gozen (EUNE)
: Your privilege is of no concern to me nor does it give your opinion any weight in an argument. If you're seriously this disillusioned to compare something to Runescape, your eyes are not screwed on correctly. And since you're ignoring to go to the doctor in that state, i sure hope it's only a fault in your wiring and not something more serious. And don't treat your opinion as facts. Present your argument as your opinion, if that's what you want to classify it as. No one is making you buy or play champions you don't like and you have 140 others to choose from anyway. If this isn't your cup of tea, move on.
> [{quoted}](name=Tomoe Gozen,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5kzjEMo2,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-21T21:46:09.683+0000) > > Your privilege is of no concern to me nor does it give your opinion any weight in an argument. If you're seriously this disillusioned to compare something to Runescape, your eyes are not screwed on correctly. And since you're ignoring to go to the doctor in that state, i sure hope it's only a fault in your wiring and not something more serious. > > And don't treat your opinion as facts. > Present your argument as your opinion, if that's what you want to classify it as. No one is making you buy or play champions you don't like and you have 140 others to choose from anyway. If this isn't your cup of tea, move on. Check your eyesight, clearly you didn't even read what I said... Or maybe its an issue of reading comprehension... You have so many invalid points you aren't even worth any more of my time.
Tomoe Gozen (EUNE)
: I suggest checking your eyesight.
> [{quoted}](name=Tomoe Gozen,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5kzjEMo2,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-02-21T20:11:19.661+0000) > > I suggest checking your eyesight. Sorry, I'm entitled to my opinion... All of the new VGU's have longer legs then they should, its pretty clear and its annoying af. I suggest you check your privilege if you are gonna check me on my opinion, breh.
B3Prof (NA)
: The entire Kayle rework is a disaster as far as her appearance is concerned.
> [{quoted}](name=B3Prof,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5kzjEMo2,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-02-21T09:53:44.593+0000) > > The entire Kayle rework is a disaster as far as her appearance is concerned. Agreed, The last few VGU's look worse, like pulse fire ezreal??? almost all of these looks terrible to me... sure their actions are smoother but the armor looks weak and the body models they've been using just make the the characters look like some cheap runescape knockoffs... Think back to old master yi versus the new one...
Rioter Comments
: Vayne's tumble buff actually made it out of PBE into the game
woww... so they nerfed the crap out of kalista for her movement right?? but yet they let this go live??? holy crap
: > [{quoted}](name=Boiled Triangles,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=shMIW9QZ,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-12-23T19:29:12.249+0000) > > If ARAM stresses you out, ranked would make you tear your hair out. I play normals and aram is my relaxation so it would probably cause him to commit suicide
> [{quoted}](name=CynicalTyrant,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=shMIW9QZ,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-12-24T03:56:33.934+0000) > > I play normals and aram is my relaxation so it would probably cause him to commit suicide Nah I'ved played SR quite a bit and Dota 2 even more, the laning phase etc that stuff doesn't frustrate me, dueling people yeah no worries, in aram you got 5 people dog piling you for one mistake --> insta death not to mention, spending the better part of 4-5 minutes before ults dodging 3-4 projectiles every i'm frustrated because its like no matter how good I think my team looks ( we got 3-4 hard cc, 2 solid poke a tank etc ) they'll just have more cc & more poke... legit, they'll have maokai, chogath, anniva, jinx and lux... Then ill start to get hella frustrated because they ALL have solid poke AND essentially twice the cc... There are clear and cut stronger champions now days, if i get maokai its pretty much a guaranteed win because his plants do sooo much damage and you can just constantly stop their wave and punish them for entering bushes etc... if all that fails boom you got 2 cc's and amazing sustain and ill end up doing top damage or second top damage... Before the insta damage meta I remember lots of outplays, living through mistakes more often, finding ways to counter a team that was ahead in gold and just in general being more strategic... Now everyone is getting fed gold more quickly and the snow balling is out of hand, if my team is down in kills and gold ( some teams just don't last hit at all ) and I buy a defensive item it doesn't make a difference... whereas if the team thats got the 1k gold advantage + a level advantage, that one defensive item makes any items we buy turn the fight into an uphill battle...
DaBooosh (NA)
: Isn't a stressful game more fun? It's more intense, you focus more. League is a fast game. Things happen in fractions of a second. It's why I love the game
> [{quoted}](name=DaBooosh,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=shMIW9QZ,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2018-12-23T23:32:09.810+0000) > > Isn't a stressful game more fun? It's more intense, you focus more. League is a fast game. Things happen in fractions of a second. It's why I love the game I understand where you are coming from and I would have agreed with you a year ago b4 the rune changed, when everyone was full build and it was like a tug of war game that came down to one mistake or killing them and zerging them to keep their spawns out of sync... but now its stressful for a different reason, like me dodging 90% of skill shots but someone getting hit by one thing, ludens echo proc and I get an arcane comet for my troubles... or the type of stress where you are dieing in .25 seconds is not fun, just my 2 cents... also back to the ping factor, theres times where it looks like something doesn't hit me but yet it does and im losing 40% of my hp despite me trying my absolute best efforts to dodge, **ping is even more important now that people die in a fraction of a second.**
: I like threes... why? Because even riot ignores that map =p. I prefer them pretend it does not exist to trying to "balance" things.
> [{quoted}](name=ISeeDumbPeople,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=shMIW9QZ,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-12-23T19:41:11.366+0000) > > I like threes... why? Because even riot ignores that map =p. I prefer them pretend it does not exist to trying to "balance" things. Mhmm I played threes back before aram was around quite a bit, maybe its time to revisit it... the last 2-3 times they changed aram things just got worse, they buffed the siege minions lowered tower armor/hp, then they added the bench which just helps aram only accounts out more also taking away a few items that helped niche builds... You might be on to something!
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
KluPL (NA)
: A team of mine is making a new game based off League of Legends (MOBA)
yesss awesome... I'm sooo sick of this one shot fiest meta, its way worse in aram... like 100% worse, people can bench non-poke champions and just sit back tee'ing off on you while you are stuck under tower with 3 melee and no poke... im like || close to uninstalling... theres so many times ive tried to cast spells but they don't go off in time because my ping is above average, when you can die in 1.25 seconds the difference between 20 ping and 90 ping becomes huge.
: So Riot, can we expect more Ezreal-tier VGUs?
I absolutely hate the way the new Ezreal VGU looks, just my 2 cents, I also hated the way the new YI model looked... Looks too much like runescape models and it looks very cheap as a result....
Elijawho (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Jackin ur lawn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ePGnLuy1,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-11-22T19:52:28.505+0000) > > No????? Maybe if you just started playing 2 weeks ago this is acceptable logic because, well, you're new but this has nothing to do with frustration over a champ and everything to do with a very very broken rune. If they have a range all they have to do is wait for the range to pick off someones hp half way then the rest of the team will jump in and you are dead completely because of one rune it wont matter how much items you have or what class you are playing or how much shut down gold you picked off your enemy (l0l) facing Dark Harvest completely and totally nukes you because of Dark Harvest. That's it. I've seen it on so many champions who didn't even bother to use the old Dark Harvest but now do because it's game breaking for pretty much every champion. It's only really broken if you decide to not respect it imo don't sit around lane and let them proc it like 10 times then complain its broken, it's scaling is weaker than the old dark harvest by a long shot, so is the overall damage, the only difference is the way its stacked and the fact it doesn't need an auto attack to proc anymore
> [{quoted}](name=Elijawho,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ePGnLuy1,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2018-11-22T20:43:54.418+0000) > > It's only really broken if you decide to not respect it imo don't sit around lane and let them proc it like 10 times then complain its broken, it's scaling is weaker than the old dark harvest by a long shot, so is the overall damage, the only difference is the way its stacked and the fact it doesn't need an auto attack to proc anymore I agree it was stronger, started to really take off at 150 stacks... The new one can proc off spells though so its just mindless damage, which is my only bone to pick. If you took it on a caster before you had to be mindful and toss in auto attacks etc, took some strategy, just one example... I think what we need less of is mindless damage, personally...
: Bring Back The Old Rune System + Make Runes Free
100% agreed, I knew as soon as I saw them put this rune system on pbe it would be awful... Baby proofing corners keeping people from being statistical outliers etc... The champs that had different playstyles have just been put in the gutter... To make it even worse, dark harvest is 100% mindless now, it used to require you to use an auto attack but now just procs with damage... More mindless damage, exactly what this game needs /sarcasm
: Ok, call me what you want. You proved absolutely nothing. You have done nothing but name calling, and doing fallacies such as bandwagon fallacy, equivocation, Tu Quoque fallacy, red herring, hasty generalization, circular argument, and appeal to ignorance. I was going to do a longer detailed comment, then I remembered, I am talking to a person who calls people online for middle schoolers. I was not professional towards you, but even if I am going to write like a professional right now, I will be wasting my time.
> [{quoted}](name=HyperTechno,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jkajXGEA,comment-id=002300000001000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-04T04:56:32.871+0000) > > Ok, call me what you want. You proved absolutely nothing. You have done nothing but name calling, and doing fallacies such as bandwagon fallacy, equivocation, Tu Quoque fallacy, red herring, hasty generalization, circular argument, and appeal to ignorance. > > I was going to do a longer detailed comment, then I remembered, I am talking to a person who calls people online for middle schoolers. I was not professional towards you, but even if I am going to write like a professional right now, I will be wasting my time. You should read your own previous posts, you were acting childish, you literally name called every paragraph... & I did prove something, you seem to think those ban rates I mentioned were completely impossible, citing that 70% ban rate is impossible ( while using no factual evidence to back your claim up ) but there are facts and statistics to back my claims up and I linked it... You were wrong. The ban rate only reflects if the champion is banned or not, regardless if both sides ban the champion... If you are prevented from playing your champion 67-90% of the time **how can you add to its play rate if the champion is banned**??
: > [{quoted}](name=Yokkers,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jkajXGEA,comment-id=002300000001,timestamp=2018-11-03T09:29:22.722+0000) > > how the hell can someone pick someone if they are banned idiot?? IT'S BASIC MATH, ADD ZERO TO ANYTHING AND IT DOESN'T CHANGE... If someone has 70% ban rate then they CANNOT BE PICKED 70% Of the time thus not adding to a champions pick rate, holy shit are you are high school drop out?... YOU REALLY should stay in school bra. And again two sides can ban the same champion, basic math motherfucker. DId you drop high school? 35 x 2 equal 70. Holly shit, and you still did not back up your claim. You are talking about an artificial number, you fucking nim wit, and you do not make sure to back it up. You can still pick a champion is they are open 65% of the fucking time. MATH MOTHERFUCKER, DO YOU SPEAK IT?! If we still had the old 3 ban system, your number will be way off. Not even Yasuo, the most banned champion before the 5 ban system could only reach a fucking 45% Br. Idiot. You do not understand math, the importance of claim (basic reachers strategy taught in middle school), or the importance of research. You would know that 70% Br is imposable. Troll.
> [{quoted}](name=HyperTechno,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jkajXGEA,comment-id=0023000000010000,timestamp=2018-11-03T17:34:31.138+0000) > > And again two sides can ban the same champion, basic math motherfucker. DId you drop high school? 35 x 2 equal 70. Holly shit, and you still did not back up your claim. You are talking about an artificial number, you fucking nim wit, and you do not make sure to back it up. You can still pick a champion is they are open 65% of the fucking time. MATH MOTHERFUCKER, DO YOU SPEAK IT?! > > If we still had the old 3 ban system, your number will be way off. Not even Yasuo, the most banned champion before the 5 ban system could only reach a fucking 45% Br. Idiot. > > You do not understand math, the importance of claim (basic reachers strategy taught in middle school), or the importance of research. You would know that 70% Br is imposable. Troll. I'm not gonna argue with a high schooler, sorry... you clearly don't see the flaw in your logic. Heres some basic math for you, lets assume she will be picked 100% of the time, if she is banned 70% of the time then she can only be picked 30% of the time... Do you not understand that if you cannot pick someone then it will not add to their over all pick rate?? Look at TF blade and his top picked champions, do you really think he wouldn't pick Akali if he had the chance?? you really should learn some basic math skills. The pick rate only reflects the ELIGIBLE champions that can be picked, NOT THE HYPOTHETICAL, if they cannot pick it then it will not add to the overall pick rate. stay in school man you got more to learn about math. Also you might want to learn some communication skills because clearly you name calling shows you have a low social intelligence as well as your lack of math skills. EDIT: Even if she would only be picked 50% of the time and she is banned 70% of the time then she would be picked 35% MORE if she was never banned at all... I'm serious you shouldn't have skipped math class and might want to consider taking a statisic's course in college, assuming you make it that far. 70% ban rate means she is banned in 70% of the games, do you not understand these basic statistics? https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/akali BAN RATE = 63% but you say this is impossible, maybe you should go back to middle school man =/... the facts are on my side and clearly you are lacking in your thought process... Re-think your argument and comeback to me, troll. LCS BAN RATE = 91.3% of the time. that's 91% of the time she will be INELIGIBLE to increase the play rate.... DIAMOND BAN rate = 77% of the games PLATINUM ban rate = 70% I'm sorry to tell you your logic is just plain wrong, do you speak math?? if she is banned in a game at all it adds to the ban statistic, not if BOTH sides ban her... check your facts. But yeah I'm the one who doesn't understand math... lol I highly suggest you take some math/statistic courses.
Rioter Comments
: You are a fucking idiot. She has a 6% PR, that is a 24% difference in Pr Vs Br. Nothing is artificial, unless if you can prove it. (Which, you cannot, since you do not work for Riot Games or the state websites.) Again, Wr and Pr > Br. Ban rate is useless, unless if the Wr and Pr are high, else it is personal hatred. It is funny as well since the two sides can ban her at the same time, doubling the numbers. If anything the numbers are artificially inflated. So the 67-70% difference could actually be, 33.5-35% Br.
> [{quoted}](name=HyperTechno,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jkajXGEA,comment-id=00230000,timestamp=2018-11-02T19:25:36.924+0000) > > You are a fucking idiot. She has a 6% PR, that is a 24% difference in Pr Vs Br. Nothing is artificial, unless if you can prove it. (Which, you cannot, since you do not work for Riot Games or the state websites.) > > Again, Wr and Pr > Br. Ban rate is useless, unless if the Wr and Pr are high, else it is personal hatred. It is funny as well since the two sides can ban her at the same time, doubling the numbers. If anything the numbers are artificially inflated. So the 67-70% difference could actually be, 33.5-35% Br. how the hell can someone pick someone if they are banned idiot?? IT'S BASIC MATH, ADD ZERO TO ANYTHING AND IT DOESN'T CHANGE... If someone has 70% ban rate then they CANNOT BE PICKED 70% Of the time thus not adding to a champions pick rate, holy shit are you are high school drop out?... YOU REALLY should stay in school bra.
: Nerf Akali so she is Playable
I like how the people defending her list pick rates/win rates but fail to acknowledge the ban rate being so high... If people literally cannot pick her 67-70% of the time because shes banned then the PICK RATE IS ARTIFICIALLY DEFLATED BECAUSE SHES BANNED LOL
l MrD l (NA)
: Can we change GA back to being a pure defensive item?
Why are all these people saying zhonyas + ga op?? it was like that for along time and you SELDOM saw people actually buying it because it crippled their damage... they res --> they die again instantly because they don't do enough damage... Also ADC's have QSS, clearly lots of bias in this "discussion".... This post reads more like children fighting over toys, "no don't take my toy away," "that toy is to powerful," "if billy gets that toy he wins".....
: ARAM is seriously fucked up
Warmogs is the only thing that counters ap poke champs otherwise its even more a free win... and btw whoever said mundo was top tier aram champ doesn't play enough aram, hes literally bottom tier easily, he's got no cc and offers very little to teamfights... i'd much rather have a mumu/malph any day over mundo.
Rioter Comments
: Did we ever talk about how Riot decided for us which runes we used to take?
I miss the old runes, killed off quite a few of my build variants.
: As for the first half of your post, League vs Dota as a whole is different conversation entirely. > there are several champs in league who you can have very different builds to augment your ability/playstyle By no means am I saying there are not different builds for some champions in league like AP vs Tank Nunu for example, but its a question of how often those builds themselves change each game. For a majority of the time whether you're going one build or the other you will be building the same set of items each game. > I've played mages as AD This really isn't the same argument as my post. For one this is generally considered trolling whether or not you do well with it, and two, you're now just building the Crit ADC item set SR/RFC/IE etc which is the exact mould I'm trying to break.
> [{quoted}](name=mBadger,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gPXiqPNQ,comment-id=001c0000,timestamp=2018-08-21T03:03:16.880+0000) > > As for the first half of your post, League vs Dota as a whole is different conversation entirely. > > By no means am I saying there are not different builds for some champions in league like AP vs Tank Nunu for example, but its a question of how often those builds themselves change each game. For a majority of the time whether you're going one build or the other you will be building the same set of items each game. > > This really isn't the same argument as my post. For one this is generally considered trolling whether or not you do well with it, and two, you're now just building the Crit ADC item set SR/RFC/IE etc which is the exact mould I'm trying to break. While I _agree_ itemization is stagnant, you are cherry picking examples to fit your bias. Even building Lina ADC in Dota is largely considering trolling... Your point was that you could build various builds with Lina, " a mage playing as ADC." I can speak only for myself but I am always trying counter build people, if you really think getting zhonyas on Fiddle versus five AP is _GOOD_ then aren't thinking outside the box enough, in almost every situation Fiddle would shine better versus 5 ap ( on aram ) by getting Abyssal mask... Even with Fiddle I consciously make the choice, are they squishy enough for the poke ludens offers to be worth or should I go liandries/rylais. Personally I think you just have a bias, I used to get trinity force on lucian well before it was even on his list of defensive items... You compare Dota 2 to league's items but then say that the comparison is a whole different conversation all together?? why draw contrast if you want to only view your opinion?
: Itemization in League: Lack of Diversity, Simplicity, and Ubiquity
I like what you are getting at being that I also enjoy dota 2 ( mainly for the itemization )... However I will point out that Dota has suffered quite a bit by adding talents, there are heros you can't break the meta with anymore... I play exclusively ability draft when I play dota and because of how the talents work, I barely want to play anymore... if you get shafted with warlock in ability draft 3/4 of your talents are exclusive to your abilities, what league has is all the keystones etc, which is way more versatile then what you are implying about the items in Dota 2. I would also like to note, there are several champs in league who you can have very different builds to augment your ability/playstyle... Take Nasus, could go AD/AP/Tank/ or this secret build I conjured up that is an AOE tank, it involves zekes/cindercoat/abyssal mask/liandries for its core, all just adding to the over power your ult has. I'll also toss this out there, I've played Leblanc/Ahri/Lulu/Janna/Bard/Brand ( and I'm sure many more ) ive played all of them CRIT ADC builds before and got A+ or higher... in the case of bard I actually got a penta-kill and will also point out that I'm usually top tier damage... Granted these types of builds don't snow ball nearly as well in summoners rift but the point stands nevertheless...
Yokkers (NA)
: Pls nerf cait in aram, not dmg just her trap duration...
In ARAM? you can't ban anyone lol {{summoner:32}}
Rioter Comments
Ajani2 (NA)
: I would like to provide feedback on the ARAM / Howling Abyss changes.
Agree with you 100%, tank teams win way easier now and the loss of gold income items was a bad move in my opinion... keeping people at the same gold level doesn't really help the carries get ahead to a good point, just in my opinion... people are fighting too much over cs now and any team with heavy ccing tanks has a huge advantage, mainly because of super minions and the +10 magic resist buff... Also I think any team with 2+ tanks that just keep zerging will win, once they take the inhib its usually downhill from there unless the team composition is considerably even. Again I would like to reiterate how useful those gp10 items were, not just the gold or mechanic it provided but the ability to sacrifice yourself from csing to **ENABLE** a hyper carry while also remaining relevant midgame. just my 2 cents, I could say more but ive just accepted the loss and started playing other games, RIP.
Rioter Comments
: ARAM Changes for 7.10
welp this sucks, wifey won't be happy about you guys being so stubborn on the gold income items..... EDIT: aram is ruined for us, oh well there is other games.
Yokkers (NA)
: If people really wanted a faster "aram" experience, why not make AR-URF on howling abyss permanent.
no i mean another seperate que, aram and ar-urf howling abyss.... people want those quick 10-15 minute matches and its screwed up my aram experience, i don't even wanna play it anymore.
Show more

Yokkers

Level 73 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion