: The bots flipped.
Our clones have betrayed us we need help!
: And the board says that Riot never listen to their players. LOVE RIOT!
His color palette is way too similar to Xayahs, look at the top part of this body and hair. an given how e see the game from a top down perspective that's what we will see the most.
: holy shit the bots downvoteed hot page 40+ TIMES
xD the lord giveth and the lord taketh
: Visibility. High votes gets you to hot, which grants more visibility. Low votes also tend to kill discussions.
Given how angry this community is about any sort of change I don't even mind. If you try to suggest something, the masses come out to downvote it anyways. Not very different from the bots honestly.
Bultz (NA)
: Is this really sett.....?
And here I was excited for more Vastaya, looks almost all human...
: I don't think you realize how hard games would snowball with this mechanic. Games will be the exact same early, spam bot ganks, and then once adc is fed they just waltz up to top lane and get them fed too. Like no offense but giving people a free tp from one side of the map to the other is way too strong. Roaming is a delicate thing that is difficult to pull off optimally, and that is the point.
You are ignoring the cost of leaving a lane. Not to mention your not even trying to think of balance. If there is a problem you don't say (this idea is shit throw it away) you think, is there a way to correct this problem. Here is a way to counter your argument. Both sides have to be controlled by the same team. That way it's in both lanes control, not just one, and it's a team effort.
Rioter Comments
: Fuck Marry Kill League of Legends Edition
F-Poppy M-Tristana K-evelynn cause she's a homewrecker.
: Riot is promoting toxicity
Yup, and the problem gets worse because these streamers have their followers that protect them and downvote/argue against anyone who questions them. It's just really sad. And Even Riot fanboys over T1, and I like him too but he's toxic and Riot needs to make more examples out of these toxic streamers, I don't think outright bans is the answerer but some suspensions yes. And I very importantly want to say I want banter to stay in League, the game is competitive and people need to be allowed to voice frustration in game in certain ways. But some of the things these streamers do, (not one offs but CONSTANTLY) needs to be addressed.
Rioter Comments
: We are getting a yordle soon, its on the road map. We are getting a Yordle Jungler that is 'whimsical' Could be female, could be male. Now, we have 13 yordles (including fizz). 10 males and 3 female yordles. This COULD mean that we will likely get a female to help balance the numbers. But we also have Lulu. Who is a whimsical female yordle. Would they add a second whimsical female yordle? I personally hope its an assassin either way. A whimsical assassin would be fun, contrary to all the edgy assassins we get.
: > [{quoted}](name=Yordle Gunner,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Nj1Ekb1E,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-12-07T21:39:56.140+0000) > > I've been restricted multiple times in the past, I'm honor 3 now. But let me tell you, as someone who only has 1 account and put a lot of time and money into. I was actually scared to open my games to play because I wondered every single time, is this the moment I lose my account? Did too many people dislike me last game and report me? > > Riot doesn't realize or doesn't care how much this can affect people. I almost lost my account for telling off trolls and griefers, I've learned now just to let them troll. I can't imagine how many other people have given up on league or have just broken down because of this. And Riot does NOTHING. And this community makes the problem worse by not understanding what is right and wrong. And what exactly does ''telling off'' griefers and trollers do? will you telling them off give them a revelation that what they're doing is bad and they will stop doing it!? no, no it will not so just mute them and move on, nothing you say is going to make a trol stop trolling, if anything it only encourages them, not ot mention fighting fire with fire doesn't work, just don't flame or shit talk people it's that simple, been playing since 2009, never perma banned, never banned, never chat banned and never even warned because mute exists, someone trolling or flaming? I mute them and continue on with the game that simple, I never have to worry about randomly being banned because it takes effort to get yourself banned.
> [{quoted}](name=hhaavviikk,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Nj1Ekb1E,comment-id=00030007,timestamp=2019-12-08T23:14:11.983+0000) > > And what exactly does ''telling off'' griefers and trollers do? will you telling them off give them a revelation that what they're doing is bad and they will stop doing it!? no, no it will not so just mute them and move on, nothing you say is going to make a trol stop trolling, if anything it only encourages them, not ot mention fighting fire with fire doesn't work, just don't flame or shit talk people it's that simple, been playing since 2009, never perma banned, never banned, never chat banned and never even warned because mute exists, someone trolling or flaming? I mute them and continue on with the game that simple, I never have to worry about randomly being banned because it takes effort to get yourself banned. Ignoring the 2nd half of that because it flat out isn't true. How do you think metas are created? Bad Habits broken? Riot does an awful job at teaching the game, it is pretty much left up to the community to figure out how to play, the problem with that is people learn how to play the game wrong at early levels because of how chaotic it is. SHELTERING those players by stopping people from criticizing them is a huge problem.
: The state of the r/leagueoflegends subreddit
Yea the mods there are pretty awful. It's a shame.
: Can someone explain the twin shadows icon
I tried to figure it out a long time ago and gave up {{sticker:sg-lulu}}
Rioter Comments
: The Case for Villain Depth
Counterpoint. That's not realistic in every case. I like vilaines with depth but that shouldn't mean that every guy who just wants to do "evil" stuff should be obsolete. Runeterra isn't a single story, it's a universe. And a universe has lots of elements in it.
: You forgot about {{champion:142}}
> [{quoted}](name=Żügżwäng,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wOEbWso6,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-12-08T01:14:16.150+0000) > > You forgot about {{champion:142}} Um, Zoe isn't a Yordle.
: I feel like Yordle is a failed concept on Riot's end. It's such an interesting part of Runeterra and an interesting faction, but Riot seems to have no idea what to do with them. They have tried to hard alienate Bandle City and have tried to give all yordles a faction within the real world of Runeterra. Something that so far only worked for Kled and Poppy. I think Riot is keeping their distance from yordles because they refuse to do the one thing that would be satisfactory to their theme, and thus have this "if I can't do it my way I won't do it at all" tantrum about it.
> [{quoted}](name=Eternal Torment,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wOEbWso6,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-12-08T00:14:33.903+0000) > > I feel like Yordle is a failed concept on Riot's end. It's such an interesting part of Runeterra and an interesting faction, but Riot seems to have no idea what to do with them. They have tried to hard alienate Bandle City and have tried to give all yordles a faction within the real world of Runeterra. Something that so far only worked for Kled and Poppy. > > I think Riot is keeping their distance from yordles because they refuse to do the one thing that would be satisfactory to their theme, and thus have this "if I can't do it my way I won't do it at all" tantrum about it. Yup. One of the original ideas Riot has had and they just let it Rot for the most part. It's especially sad because it snowballs the effect, because they don't support it, less and less people have interest in them.
klin537 (NA)
: i always thought yummi was a yordle.
> [{quoted}](name=klin537,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wOEbWso6,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-12-08T00:10:10.001+0000) > > i always thought yummi was a yordle. Buddy, I feel you, because this is Riots fault. They haven't updated old Yordles and they haven't made it clear what they are for so long that no one knows. Most people didn't even know that Corki has always been a Yordle too.
Rioter Comments
: 2019 Lore Tournament - Day 7: The Echoes left Behind vs The Whispering Doodad
Given how well the story between Trist Lulu and the Noxians were told. Also we get so little stories around the Yordles. This one was really great and brought out there personalities well.
: Personal research about inting people
I've been restricted multiple times in the past, I'm honor 3 now. But let me tell you, as someone who only has 1 account and put a lot of time and money into. I was actually scared to open my games to play because I wondered every single time, is this the moment I lose my account? Did too many people dislike me last game and report me? Riot doesn't realize or doesn't care how much this can affect people. I almost lost my account for telling off trolls and griefers, I've learned now just to let them troll. I can't imagine how many other people have given up on league or have just broken down because of this. And Riot does NOTHING. And this community makes the problem worse by not understanding what is right and wrong.
xWARx (NA)
: Revert Aatrox
You can rever his personality, but his new kit is more fun to play than his old kit. Alot of other reworked champs should get some kit reworks tho, including Poppy, alot of people don't realize how awkward it is to play her as anything but a tank that runs around.
Rioter Comments
: Let's petition for a Skarner, Xerath, Morde, Rek'sai and Kalista skins for 2020
Are you guys going to magically become mains for thos champions? Morde needs his skins improved before he gets new ones too.
: Your literally playing the ADC role. Your job is to not play the game for the first 20 minutes and farm your items...
That is not true, none of that is true what. Being weaker early doesn't mean you don't do anything, that's like saying ranged supports should never use their auto attacks.
Rioter Comments
: Actually that is a valid counter play depending on the circumstances. If I'm a jhin nami bot lane vs gragas yasuo or ashe leona the counter play is quite simply, do not overextend or get too close to them ( post level 6 ). Same thing with Juggernauts like Darius or Morde or champs like Renekton. If you never get in their engage range they can't fight you.
Not playing the game isn't counterplay...
: > [{quoted}](name=Yordle Gunner,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lpIYi38W,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-06T22:45:22.889+0000) > There are only really 2 ways to play Poppy, the most common is Tank top. The second is heavy AD either top or JG, this can consist of a mix of AD/Health Items or Lethality (from many poppy mains). The problem with each of these is Poppy doesn't do any one thing better than anyone else. She is one of the less tanky tanks in League and if you play her damage she can't outmatch other bruisers or fighters such as Darius and Olaf who will also end up tanking more. Uh no and Worlds showcased that poppy mid can and does work. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I544FqCefsI Poppy is arguably one of the best designed champs in this game. She's always got a spot regardless of how the meta shifts and she can be played in every single role minus ADC and find success. Even then I'm pretty sure die-hard poppy mains would find success in bot lane.
You can not use the top of pro play to decide what is broken and what is not. And you just ran straight into exactly what I said about cherry picking examples. Those were into counter picks. And on top of that I got most of my information from Poppy mains servers. So no, she does not work mid. As I explained, she is a niche counter pick.
Rioter Comments
: Please Bring back Tribunal
No, absolutely not, every single off meta strategy that happens to lose in a game would be banned. It would not work at all. Not to mention all the other problems with it. Don't get me started about brigading.
Paroe (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Weiner the Pooh,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=d1OTzFIx,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-12-06T00:41:57.915+0000) > > Juggernauts are "powerful, durable, immobile and melee" which is why Aatrox has dashes and Swain is ranged. > > Riot can't even follow their own design philosophy. Aatrox isnt a juggernaut, to my knowledge. He does not have ANY of the traits a juggernaut has. Also swain is a battle mage. Like Ryze and Malzahar, hes not a juggernaut.
So why does he play like a Juggernaut then?
: I should be able to build glass cannon and get caught out, cc chained for 3 seconds and survive -adc players
Hey buddy, I as Tristana main am sick of bursting every champion in 1 second too. I want an actual fight where I get to do things.
Rioter Comments
: Riot Games to pay $10M to female employees in lawsuit settlement
: When's Eternals coming out
Hopefully never. You do realize what they are right? Pay to look at stats.
: Why does LoR Vlad have to be ugly?
You guys are over reacting. Also beauty is in the eye of the beholder, the fact that you guys don't like his facial structure is a :weird champ.
Terozu (NA)
: So Riot is actually considering Announcer packs, but they said something that caught my interest.
Yup. I would pay for Voice packs. Those would also be great rewards for high mastery of champions.
: > [{quoted}](name=Best At Sucking,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=k59Ku1y0,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-12-02T03:36:46.944+0000) > > How as it abnormal? it just resonated with people Pretty abnormal since most people that peruse this sub board don’t agree with that point. Throwing a game isn’t punishable, but shouldn’t be. People make mistakes that are game ending; no one’s gonna get punished for that. When it’s *intentional* that’s a different story, and while that too isn’t always punished, that doesn’t mean it isn’t punishable.
Are you serious? No, I want you to answer me Are you actually serious with that response?
: Senna's been out for almost a month now and she still hasn't even seen the slightest balance change.
: There is no armor + mana regen item.
Frozen Heart or Iceborn Gauntlet? I think it's ok to get those early if you are up against little magic damage.
Netorare (EUNE)
: All 3 female yordles {{champion:78}} {{champion:18}} {{champion:117}} are hot 10/10. Lulu visual rework when? or just a full rework(hopefully not cancer)
It boggles my mind that Riot doesn't add more too. They are money makers.
: Who honestly believes they are balancing enough champs per patch?
I get why Riot doesn't balance much during season but during Pre-Season (now) Riot should do MASS balancing of champions. And if people complain about that in ranked, screw em! People should be aware that this is the time for experimentation and balancing.
: As a 600k Soraka main the very existence of Senna is just a slap in the face
: I don't like any of them. I want my sugar rush Tristan. Never forgettii. {{sticker:sg-janna}}
It would have looked awkward like old guerilla trist.
: Got any examples? I think almost every champ in league is pretty usable at the moment.
> [{quoted}](name=Support Evelynn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=V0Xdk03l,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-30T23:05:58.933+0000) > > Got any examples? I think almost every champ in league is pretty usable at the moment. I do have some in mind, but I didn't want to name any because I know the people here would latch too much onto that one thing. I wanted people to make their own conclusions about which champions were left in bad states, some I forget about too. For me personally it's Zoe. She was once very very strong but now she still has burst "potential" but with severe drawbacks that other champions don't have.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Yordle Gunner,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=G8gEU3hq,comment-id=00020000000100000000,timestamp=2019-11-28T22:51:24.900+0000) > > Are you guys serious? Ok, so as an african american THE SAME COLOR as Karma. You're saying I'm not black. That's what your telling me!? > > This is why we can never have conversations on this topic. No one knows the correct terms or anything about the subject cause everyone gets their knowledge from social media. By that logic every dark skinned person has to be black which is not true.
You guys are not getting it. Calling any darker skinned person who isn't white, black, doesn't work. That's the problem. Because there are dark skinned people in nearly every single culture of different SHADES do you understand? Grouping everyone together under the word black is so barbaric i'm astounded it hasn't been phased out yet.
: hashinshin: mages are most broken class and require no skill to play
That's bad but Swain isn't in a good spot, I've tried to play him and it just feels bad. But the thing is not all mages are OP, you can easily just look at the list of champs and pick out many that are bad right now. The bigger issue that most people agree with is there IS too much damage in the game and for mages that is expanded on how easy it is for them to get cooldown and mana. Ryze is the pinnacle of that example.
Show more

Yordle Gunner

Level 344 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion