Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Bring Back Event Skins to the Prestige Point Shop
You can get them by rerolling skin shards so it's not impossible just highly unlikely
: > [{quoted}](name=Yoshino334,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=w97enKhi,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-07T07:59:37.302+0000) > > I can hit 500 stacks at 20 minutes roughly every game, even if I am behind. Nasus does not need a buff like this, you would be practically doubling his stacks. He would literally be one shotting ADCs at 20 minutes. your nasus winrate is 50% over 10 games. You have no clue what you're talking about and in a real diamond match you will never be allowed 500 stacks @ 20 minutes, realistically you'd get 350-400 going even or slightly ahead and 300 if behind.
> [{quoted}](name=DontTypeJustPlay,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=w97enKhi,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-08T14:23:48.913+0000) > > your nasus winrate is 50% over 10 games. > > You have no clue what you're talking about and in a real diamond match you will never be allowed 500 stacks @ 20 minutes, realistically you'd get 350-400 going even or slightly ahead and 300 if behind. I have other accounts with significantly higher winrates in roughly the same elo, no need to flame bro. And just because I have a 50% winrate in 10 games doesn't mean I don't hit 500 stacks at 20 minutes.
Rioter Comments
: Change nasus like this
I can hit 500 stacks at 20 minutes roughly every game, even if I am behind. Nasus does not need a buff like this, you would be practically doubling his stacks. He would literally be one shotting ADCs at 20 minutes.
: Frustrating high ms, i can't play league anymore !
i usually play with 39-41 ping, it's been spiking to 160 for me as well but it honestly isn't even that bad. I can play with it and still do relatively good, it only (at least for me) becomes a problem when it hits 200.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Every champ released in the last 2 years needs to just be removed/reverted
: The Good, The Bad, and The League: 2/7 - 2/13
Do you guys have any plans on increasing LP gains for plat+? I'm currently d4 getting 11lp per win and thought it was a bit unusual, and I've seen people complaining about LP gains as well.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
WAD7 (EUW)
: Тимо реворк
this is what it says In connection with the addition of new champions to the game with high mobility, as well as the change of old champions for mobility, champion Timo found it difficult to survive in battles, relying only on the skill of the "W" RUN. Could you, instead of the RUN "W" skill, consider a variant with the addition of a jerk that would allow Timo to dodge certain enemy skills, as well as shorten the distance to attack, because Timo has a small attack range (450). For the top line, Timo has become weak enough, and for the bottom line, not strong enough. If Timo added “Rush”, it would help this champion become more popular among players and increase his survival rate against a large number of mobile killer champions and killer shooters. I ask you to send this letter to the developers, if it is possible on your part. Thank.
HellBell (EUW)
: Unpopular opinion: Neeko’s character feels kinda offensive.
: > [{quoted}](name=TheSnowyLeopard,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ePEjFvEM,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-19T23:19:33.939+0000) > > You do know that during the Essence Emporium you can buy ALL content creator exclussive stuff? I dont care. I dont want to be denied a nice looking chrona for a year or half a year because it went to some jackass youtuber who sold them ebay.
> [{quoted}](name=Annie x Zoe Main,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ePEjFvEM,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-11-19T23:22:46.934+0000) > > I dont care. I dont want to be denied a nice looking chrona for a year or half a year because it went to some jackass youtuber who sold them ebay. essence emporium is literally going to be out very soon when neeko is released...
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: League is boring, are there any other games out there? PLEASE HELP!!!!!
play eve with darkharvest and you'll love league again, atleast thats what happened with me
: STOP SEXUALISING LEAGUE OF LEGENDS THESE SKINS FOR PROFIT
evelynn is legit naked with her default skin and you're complaining about these KDA skins calm down mate
Rioter Comments
: Clash is a black screen when i go to the tab...
it was a one day event, not going to happen again for a while
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: New Gemstone skin: Hextech Poppy
I've spent $2000 on league (id say atleast $1000 on chests) and have only gotten 25 gems total
Ohikno (NA)
: you said nothing toxic ur good. For a ban you'd prob have to be mega toxic or bring racism in.{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} You just corrected his playstyle (or at least attempted you) so don't be scared :P (Edit) Being a streamer doesn't make his reports worth more.
> [{quoted}](name=Ohikno,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=3E1quAgx,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-05-22T03:34:24.659+0000) > > you said nothing toxic ur good. For a ban you'd prob have to be mega toxic or bring racism in.{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} You just corrected his playstyle (or at least attempted you) so don't be scared :P > (Edit) Being a streamer doesn't make his reports worth more. thanks! :D
: Will I be banned?
alright thank you for the info :)
Rioter Comments
: Role Thiefs
oh no hes in my new game too with his squad :(
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Star Guardian Skins
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Yoshino334,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=VBmGEkZI,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-08-12T03:27:29.101+0000) > > ok Meaning, Edit out the name of the player. Please.
> [{quoted}](name=NOGShadowSpire,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=VBmGEkZI,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2017-08-12T03:33:54.096+0000) > > Meaning, Edit out the name of the player. Please. nvm i figured out
: > [{quoted}](name=Yoshino334,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=VBmGEkZI,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-08-12T03:27:29.101+0000) > > ok Meaning, Edit out the name of the player. Please.
> [{quoted}](name=NOGShadowSpire,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=VBmGEkZI,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2017-08-12T03:33:54.096+0000) > > Meaning, Edit out the name of the player. Please. how
: Is there anyway to report someone for forcing you to dodge
Show more

Yoshino334

Level 177 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion