Seen (NA)
: If this game positions were north american animals...
If I had to call myself a main anything, I'd say it's mid lane. The Canadian goose fits perfectly! =]
: As an Talon main I can say that assassins like zed+plus don't need more damage, but to be able to do damage in a shorter period of time. If it's delayed damage supports typically are too capable of just pressing exhaust, for lulu pressing r or w on you, janna pressing r, etc on supports. For me with old talon at his prime before items like ghostlbade got lethality I was able to kill squishies off before they could zhonya or supports could exhaust, but now supports can easily stop me since my combo isn't as swift. PS. If you say "assassins targets are too strong" then do you want the everyone else to be nerfed, cuz you are saying assassins aren't in a good spot, but shouldn't be buffed.
> [{quoted}](name=Vapor Wave Vibes,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=V77NyUjg,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-01-25T04:59:57.300+0000) > > As an Talon main I can say that assassins like zed+plus don&#x27;t need more damage, but to be able to do damage in a shorter period of time. If it&#x27;s delayed damage supports typically are too capable of just pressing exhaust, for lulu pressing r or w on you, janna pressing r, etc on supports. For me with old talon at his prime before items like ghostlbade got lethality I was able to kill squishies off before they could zhonya or supports could exhaust, but now supports can easily stop me since my combo isn&#x27;t as swift. > > PS. If you say &quot;assassins targets are too strong&quot; then do you want the everyone else to be nerfed, cuz you are saying assassins aren&#x27;t in a good spot, but shouldn&#x27;t be buffed. Also a talon main, I miss old talon so much to be honest. I remember killing a lee sin and he told me that his death recap said .86 seconds <3
: In my opinion, for Marksmen to be a healthier class, Riot should flesh out their gameplay niche
I feel like reworking crit or getting rid of it completely would be a good start. Almost every marksmen rushes to try and get their BF sword before their opponent. As annoying as kleptomancy ezreal is, I'm happy to see a marksmen that doesn't rush a fully built infinity edge at the beginning of the game.
: I know asking for Ahri buffs is goddamn near blasphemous on the boards but...
This would definitely be awesome, it brings back that whole "kiss of death" thematic that they were going with back when ahri's Charm had a damage amplifier attached to it. I feel like getting rid of some of her Q movement speed would be a fair trade honestly.
Dhollian (NA)
: I know the solution for ADCs
If every ADC had a reload system, they would all need huge compensation buffs. Champions with reloads are balanced around them.
koshkyra (NA)
: What is your main problem with the game right now? (Poll)
I find that often times either every single person in my game(including me) either wins or loses lane. When everyone loses, 19/20 times we lose. When everyone wins though it's like a stomp, as if even if I lost my lane we would still win anyways.
: I am honestly getting very tired of the Boards community.
It used to be fun to lose in league, but getting stomped to hell isn't fun. I miss the close matches of seasons past. I get in way too many games where it's too one-sided. It's either you stomp or they stomp, like either everyone on your team(including you) loses their lane or everyone on your team(including you) wins their lane. I also do miss when the roles had a rock paper scissors relationship, by that I mean: Assassins used to delete marksmen, marksmen used to kill tanks(with kiting and good positioning) and tanks could easily take the burst of an assassin. Now it feels like ADC's build phantom dancer and face tank assassin's and ADC's shred through tanks without even building armor pen. Why build armor pen though when you have things like press the attack? On to the items! I'm all for adding items to the game, but certain things shouldn't exist how they are. Dusk blade does way too much, and Guardian's Angel should go back to being a defensive only item so that there's a trade off to get it. Not "get damage?" or "get damage and not die"? Which would you pick?.
GigglesO (NA)
: I can nolonger say League has a place for me.
The game used to be balanced by a rock paper scissors relationship. Assassins > Marksmen(ADCs) > Tanks(if they got kited and the ADC positioned well) >Assassins. Fighters and everything else were thrown in their but basically you had your Burst, sustained damage, and tanks. Tanks used to easily survive assassin's bursts and Marksmen that didn't get peeled for used to get nuked by assassins. Now it feels like Marksmen can face tank assassins when they have a phantom dancer because assassin damage is now delayed but adc's can literally face tank. Also it just feels plain bad to play a tank support against anything that takes press the attack. At least they're nerfing lethality and giant slayer which is a start. What was even the reasoning though to make GA an AD only item? It was fine how it was, give up offensive power for defensive power not lul both.
: Our intent with this, or any promo, is never to bait someone into thinking something exists that doesn't. For the Lunar Revel promo piece, the gate center piece was a dog, and the creatures to the left and right were Nasus and Warwick, respectively. The rainbow light in the middle was meant to symbolize Lux's laser. The style may not have made that super clear, or perhaps some were searching for something that wasn't there? That's hard to say, but we weren't purposefully trying to blur the lines between several champions and have everyone play a guessing game and hope for the best, if that makes sense. I think the teaser for Eternal Sword Yi was a feelsbadman moment for us all around in 2017. ;-; We...learned a lot from that one, to be totally honest with you, and it's sparked several conversations around what makes for a fun//clear/solid promo piece. I (we) understand where you're coming from, and even the meanest, angriest comments are read with passion in mind. Some have more experience wording things than others, and even someone like myself, who is used to giving feedback, can lose myself in the moment when I'm super excited/angry/upset about something. It's human nature, but we default to the idea that feedback is coming from the heart and from someone who cares a heck of a lot about a champion.
> [{quoted}](name=Riot KateyKhaos,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=pcX0wKmd,comment-id=001900100000,timestamp=2018-01-09T23:07:58.098+0000) > > Our intent with this, or any promo, is never to bait someone into thinking something exists that doesn&#x27;t. > > For the Lunar Revel promo piece, the gate center piece was a dog, and the creatures to the left and right were Nasus and Warwick, respectively. The rainbow light in the middle was meant to symbolize Lux&#x27;s laser. The style may not have made that super clear, or perhaps some were searching for something that wasn&#x27;t there? That&#x27;s hard to say, but we weren&#x27;t purposefully trying to blur the lines between several champions and have everyone play a guessing game and hope for the best, if that makes sense. > > I think the teaser for Eternal Sword Yi was a feelsbadman moment for us all around in 2017. ;-; We...learned a lot from that one, to be totally honest with you, and it&#x27;s sparked several conversations around what makes for a fun//clear/solid promo piece. > > I (we) understand where you&#x27;re coming from, and even the meanest, angriest comments are read with passion in mind. Some have more experience wording things than others, and even someone like myself, who is used to giving feedback, can lose myself in the moment when I&#x27;m super excited/angry/upset about something. It&#x27;s human nature, but we default to the idea that feedback is coming from the heart and from someone who cares a heck of a lot about a champion. You've mentioned eternal Yi. Was an Eternal Shen.. or similar skin even considered? Just curious and thanks for your time.
: > [{quoted}](name=Zeiriko,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=pcX0wKmd,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-01-09T15:52:11.653+0000) > > I guess there really isn&#x27;t a skin schedule. From their POV, i suppose they have a &quot;story&quot; behind their skins, choose champions that will fit it, and thats pretty much all. > > Though some champions could fit the &quot;story&quot; as good as others, like SG Taliyah instead of Ezreal, Project Shen instead of Jhin or Lunar Revel A.Sol instead of Lux... Well it seems they don&#x27;t really pay attention to who need a skin since a long time. > At least champions chosen are always fitting to the theme, they don&#x27;t really shoehorn and that&quot;s good, but maybe they could try make more themes for champions needing it. > > Let&#x27;s hope it&#x27;s the last time and now more &quot;unpopular&quot; champions will get love ! PROJECT Jhin fits the theme more than Shen. Shen doesn't hunt. He defends. It's not gonna be the last time. Unfortunately, this is the greatest business strat, which clearly has worked long enough for Riot to keep using it.
> [{quoted}](name=Genesis Xer0,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=pcX0wKmd,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2018-01-09T16:40:24.935+0000) > > PROJECT Jhin fits the theme more than Shen. Shen doesn&#x27;t hunt. He defends. It&#x27;s not gonna be the last time. Unfortunately, this is the greatest business strat, which clearly has worked long enough for Riot to keep using it. Shen should have gotten an eternal sword style skin like yi's lol.
KazKaz (OCE)
: Also this shit happened for no reason whatsoever.... https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/gameplay/road-pre-season-assassin-update Thus, Riot effectively removed the ONLY major class capable of dealing with ADCs, since the delays on their kits is usually enough to allow even a Bronze V 0/12 ADC player to respond to and win the fight.
> [{quoted}](name=Lovesick,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Gg4Rdter,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-01-09T13:17:47.328+0000) > > Also this shit happened for no reason whatsoever.... > https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/gameplay/road-pre-season-assassin-update > > Thus, Riot effectively removed the ONLY major class capable of dealing with ADCs, since the delays on their kits is usually enough to allow even a Bronze V 0/12 ADC player to respond to and win the fight. I remember in high elo, A twitch facetanked a Leblanc LOL but yeah phantom dancer really doesnt help either.
: Sona mains whenever Sona's winrate falls below 60%
Now do one for marksmen mains whenever assassins kill them! (like they should) XD
: I Got This to Say to Everyone About Sona's Current State
According to lolalytics atm "Sona has a win rate 49.16% for Platinum+ players whilst the very best Sona's are earning a win rate of 53.35% with the average rank of these top players being in Diamond III." I do think she needs a rework, her current kit is neat and I like the aura things she has going on.. but it'd be cool to see what they could do for her. Reworks can go both ways however so I hope if they do it, they do it right. To be honest I wouldn't want her to be making super flash plays because then she would get used a lot in the lcs and probably nerfed accordingly.. like shen <3
: I never understood why top laners hated jayce
The problem with Jayce is that they buffed him over and over again when he was fine, they buffed his damage and he doesnt even need a near anymore if he doesnt want one due to his cost reductions.
Eedat (NA)
: Something to consider when designing champs
I'd rather 1v5 five Zoes than having a single yasuo on either team in a game. lol
: IT LOOKS SOMETHING LIKE THIS: you die twice to {{champion:91}} . talon then roams bot twice, and their team kills your bot lane and jungle both times. meanwhile in mid lane, you havn't pushed out your lane or followed. top lane traded 1 for 1 with his laner twice. their ADC {{champion:119}} then gets a double kill on your bot lane because he is playing Draven and has a lead. 5-10 minutes later, your team loses the first team fight because their bot, jungle and talon are super far ahead of your team. You survived because you played far back. YOU FED MID Does that geometry add up to you now?
> [{quoted}](name=The Real A Twice,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cEggFXnF,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-12-14T05:00:11.813+0000) > > IT LOOKS SOMETHING LIKE THIS: > > you die twice to {{champion:91}} . talon then roams bot twice, and their team kills your bot lane and jungle both times. meanwhile in mid lane, you havn&#x27;t pushed out your lane or followed. top lane traded 1 for 1 with his laner twice. their ADC {{champion:119}} then gets a double kill on your bot lane because he is playing Draven and has a lead. 5-10 minutes later, your team loses the first team fight because their bot, jungle and talon are super far ahead of your team. You survived because you played far back. > > YOU FED MID > > Does that geometry add up to you now? This is true sometimes. However sometimes it's true that you're against something like a fizz or zed. He roams post six and you're playing an immobile mage. You're not going to dare follow a zed into fog of war and it's impossible to ward all of the possible ways he can go so you spam the hell out of the danger ping and type that zed is roaming bot. Your bot lane now knowing this over extends and somehow gets double killed by said Zed. Now your bot lane is all angry because you didn't follow. Would you have followed or did your best to stay in lane and farm? I feel like everything is situational tbh.
: Have you even played against Rengar yet as an ADC in Solo Q? lol
> [{quoted}](name=watch the bush,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=W54hF1Ef,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2017-12-13T22:25:56.534+0000) > > Have you even played against Rengar yet as an ADC in Solo Q? lol Old rengar was sooooo much more terrifying to go against though lol.
: CS appears (based off my limited experience) to be a REALLY big factor in determining grade. Also, did you win that Jayce game? If you went 12/3/30 but lost the game and got little to no CS, I could see A- to B+ rating as being likely.
> [{quoted}](name=It Hertz When IP,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ITHPP6nX,comment-id=000200000000000000010000,timestamp=2017-12-13T22:32:11.712+0000) > > CS appears (based off my limited experience) to be a REALLY big factor in determining grade. Also, did you win that Jayce game? If you went 12/3/30 but lost the game and got little to no CS, I could see A- to B+ rating as being likely. We actually won lol that's why I was confused. As a support does it still determine your grade though?
: I'm starting to hate this fucking game.
Honestly adcs are probably the champions in the best spot right now. They have an amazing mastery tree. They can get tanky through offensive items. Plus you still have your enchanter supports. I've seen decently fed assassins use their entire combo on the adc but the adcs had a phantom dancer so lived and then draintanked the assassin.
Chermorg (NA)
: I’d love to see your statistics or proof backing up those points you make, because I’m pretty sure all but the last one are absolute crap, and hell even that one may be too. I have literally gotten an S on Illaoi before with a score of 2/10, maybe 200 farm or so (not amazing by any means), did not steal kills at all, got 0 buffs that game, and didn’t clear any wards. The S is based on your play of the champion in relation to others playing the same champion. I feel like it’s more based on your accuracy and combos, not based on the statistics you say. If you’re doing amazing to help the team even with a crap score, you can still get an S if your play is good.
> [{quoted}](name=Chermorg,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ITHPP6nX,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-13T15:56:55.437+0000) > > I’d love to see your statistics or proof backing up those points you make, because I’m pretty sure all but the last one are absolute crap, and hell even that one may be too. I have literally gotten an S on Illaoi before with a score of 2/10, maybe 200 farm or so (not amazing by any means), did not steal kills at all, got 0 buffs that game, and didn’t clear any wards. > > The S is based on your play of the champion in relation to others playing the same champion. I feel like it’s more based on your accuracy and combos, not based on the statistics you say. If you’re doing amazing to help the team even with a crap score, you can still get an S if your play is good. I don't really know how the grading system works. I went 12/3/30 as jayce in aram and got a b+ . If I would have gotten good cs would that have boosted my grade multiple tiers? Also went 9/0/6 as talon in an sr game and got an A. Do people really feed that hard on illaoi in relation to talon where a 2/10 score gave you an s rank? Sorry, I'm trying to understand this haha. Also a long time ago I played a singed game and went 27/0/20 and 200cs in a 40 min game(I know the cs score sucks lol). Back then proxy singed was the main way to play him so it's highly unlikely that the average s rank singed would have a kda like that so how much does dying really affect your rank i wonder?
: > [{quoted}](name=MrHaZeYo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GEvAFerO,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-12-11T12:12:46.798+0000) > > They need to add base Armor and MR to almost every champion. > > Then we wouldn&#x27;t be in this snowball mess, at least not as bad. they did add base armor. every single champion either got some extra base health added or 9 armor, or a combination of armor and health to compensate for the lack of yellow runes. some tanks got like 20 base armor increases if im not mistaken. the lack of mr isnt the reason why games snowball. if you pay attention, its always bot lane thats snowballing out of control and running away with the game, because adc items are absurdly cheap. {{item:3031}} {{item:3087}} {{item:3094}} double zeal + i.e. items are built on almost every marksman. the other ones are combining i.e. + shiv with a lethality item like {{item:3142}} in either case, these builds are the cheapest 3 item builds in the game just after support itemization (who are also laning on bot, and exist to inject even more stats into the adc) by a large margin of 500 to 1000 gold behind all other carry classes. yet they scale the hardest by synergizing with themselves by multiplying ad, crit, crit damage and attack speed with each other.
> [{quoted}](name=Critmaster Garen,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GEvAFerO,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-12-11T13:45:05.225+0000) > > they did add base armor. every single champion either got some extra base health added or 9 armor, or a combination of armor and health to compensate for the lack of yellow runes. some tanks got like 20 base armor increases if im not mistaken. the lack of mr isnt the reason why games snowball. > > if you pay attention, its always bot lane thats snowballing out of control and running away with the game, because adc items are absurdly cheap. > > {{item:3031}} {{item:3087}} {{item:3094}} > > double zeal + i.e. items are built on almost every marksman. > > the other ones are combining i.e. + shiv with a lethality item like {{item:3142}} > > in either case, these builds are the cheapest 3 item builds in the game just after support itemization (who are also laning on bot, and exist to inject even more stats into the adc) by a large margin of 500 to 1000 gold behind all other carry classes. yet they scale the hardest by synergizing with themselves by multiplying ad, crit, crit damage and attack speed with each other. Pretty sure galio got the opposite treatment since he now has lower armor than lucian lol
: It's been 3 days and Sona still has a higher winrate than Karma, Lulu, and Soraka
Keep in mind her two highest synergy adcs are the ones holding the two highest marksmen win rates.. Ezreal and Miss Fortune. Honestly it's really hard to tell who's so out of line by win rate alone. Which is why just looking at a win rate is one of the things you shouldn't do when talking about balance. Does it matter? ofcourse! That being said it should not be the only thing you look at.
: > [{quoted}](name=Snapp2Kill,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uqhKcpbo,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-08T03:38:37.857+0000) > > they intentionally break someone sometimes to keep people interested. that is literally it. if it wasn&#x27;t for riot constantly evolving people more than {{champion:121}} we would have lost interest a while ago > > also if the champ is shit tier its to get people to play them and make them relevant again, because reworked people are fun to play > > \*cough {{champion:3}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:28}} cough* New eve is definitely an improvement over old eve, and galio has never been so popular
> [{quoted}](name=Hexs Fortune,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uqhKcpbo,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-12-08T04:12:08.737+0000) > > New eve is definitely an improvement over old eve, and galio has never been so popular I personally really like current poppy. I may main her because I don't really have a tank main and shen is feeling less and less fun to play x.x
Gazerix (NA)
: This new loot system will kill this game's F2P player base.
It sucks because I thought they said this system would be equal to if not better than the old system..
: I have in fact played this champion, once, on my alternate account... I had around 60 cs in 10 min with 0/0/0 compared to my mid opponent that had 96 cs in 10 that was 2/0/2. I was able to 1 shot him by throwing my VERY far stun, then ulted Q him and killed his 1345 damage in 3 seconds.. Hmm now to me that doesn't seem like a dodge-able ability not that the Q is super fast or anything... This champion is OP and like it or not, a patch is coming <3
> [{quoted}](name=XxLollyPopxX,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=g8LzHMdq,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-11-26T16:06:12.460+0000) > > I have in fact played this champion, once, on my alternate account... I had around 60 cs in 10 min with 0/0/0 compared to my mid opponent that had 96 cs in 10 that was 2/0/2. I was able to 1 shot him by throwing my VERY far stun, then ulted Q him and killed his 1345 damage in 3 seconds.. Hmm now to me that doesn&#x27;t seem like a dodge-able ability not that the Q is super fast or anything... This champion is OP and like it or not, a patch is coming &lt;3 According to the pbe, nothing is changing about her so far o.o
: Zoe is a BROKEN CHAMPION
Mindless? Have you played her? Also not justifying her damage but she was seriously fed and jhin looked to be very underfed considering that their was a 4 level gap.
: If Zoe ends up needing nerfs...
I would say reduce her q damage on its own but increase it when used on sleeping targets to close to what it is now. This way her harass now has a condition. Also reduce q damage to minions because she does clear way to easily with her q. All and all however I find her a really neat champion that just needs a little bit of work. (I just got my butt handed to me by one and I still think she's cool) .
Forfang v2 (EUNE)
: Why Duskblade Is The Most Broken Item In The Game
Khazix has a passive that's kind of similar, it can be abused in similar ways.
MrHaZeYo (NA)
: Lol he's the most tankiest Assassin around now.
> [{quoted}](name=MrHaZeYo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=trJ0dklA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-21T01:38:21.381+0000) > > Lol he&#x27;s the most tankiest Assassin around now. It's funny because he isnt lol. At least not without items. He has 24 armor at level one. To compare, lucian has 33 armor at level 1. Tanky my foot :P
Rexxiee (NA)
: Galio has been bad for a single patch, lets give him an extra 80% ap ratio on his combo
He's not a tank anymore, he has the kit of a tank plus poke with his q. Level 1 he has 24 armor right now, he's squishier than adcs and teensy bit squishier than teemo. They need to bring back his tank identity, the can take his damage i dont care but let me be a tank again.
: Illaoi Skin Vote: Feedback
I feel like they should just release all three, it'd put her skin count up there with echos, plus they literally just released to blitzcrank skins at the same time. I know he hasn't gotten a skin in awhile, but illaoi hasn't gotten a skins aside from her release. Aurelion sol and taliyah are in the same boat.
Selegun (NA)
: I can see comet doing well since it's cool down is reduced with ability hits and aery could provide small, consistent damage. Do you know if alkali smoke can give allies aery? How about lesser runes and secondary path? It's true a Keystone is important but the other runes are the building blocks to hold your game together so the Keystone is worthwhile.
> [{quoted}](name=Selegun,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VWA1NHtv,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-21T20:25:50.425+0000) > > I can see comet doing well since it&#x27;s cool down is reduced with ability hits and aery could provide small, consistent damage. Do you know if alkali smoke can give allies aery? > > How about lesser runes and secondary path? It&#x27;s true a Keystone is important but the other runes are the building blocks to hold your game together so the Keystone is worthwhile. I'm pretty sure it wouldn't. Her shroud doesnt have an effect on her alliies in anyway.
Selegun (NA)
: To be fair you have said it yourself, you don't need the damage because you need the speed to survive. I personally like how this interaction works because it forces players to make the choice rather than expect to have all their bases covered from the start of the game. If you are willing to experiment there are other combinations of runes that can give you the stats you are looking for. Thinking outside the box is your best bet with the new runes. For the sake of theory crafting, what runes would you take on Akali?
> [{quoted}](name=Selegun,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VWA1NHtv,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-11-21T18:59:57.699+0000) > > To be fair you have said it yourself, you don&#x27;t need the damage because you need the speed to survive. I personally like how this interaction works because it forces players to make the choice rather than expect to have all their bases covered from the start of the game. > > If you are willing to experiment there are other combinations of runes that can give you the stats you are looking for. Thinking outside the box is your best bet with the new runes. > > For the sake of theory crafting, what runes would you take on Akali? I'd probably run down the domination tree, but I suppose I could try comet or ahri eh?
Dr Fr0do (NA)
: I said GAME 1 is deserved. Game 2 In my opinion nothing said was reportable. But both were considered in MY Perma ban. Not chat restriction. also I cant make a ticket it says error everytime I try to make one. Soooo ya.
> [{quoted}](name=Dr Fr0do,realm=NA,application-id=osqw6G4M,discussion-id=lRPzId4N,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-11-21T04:44:41.517+0000) > > I said GAME 1 is deserved. Game 2 In my opinion nothing said was reportable. But both were considered in MY Perma ban. Not chat restriction. also I cant make a ticket it says error everytime I try to make one. Soooo ya. You chat way too much when you really shouldn't. You aren't communicating any information other than putting people down and cussing. Why do you think doing this is okay?
Selegun (NA)
: That's because the bonus is adaptive. If you don't focus on building AP you won't get any since no champion naturally gets AP.
> [{quoted}](name=Selegun,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VWA1NHtv,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-11-21T17:26:51.179+0000) > > That&#x27;s because the bonus is adaptive. If you don&#x27;t focus on building AP you won&#x27;t get any since no champion naturally gets AP. It still feels bad though lol, for example it automatically gives akali ad when I really need the boots against something like kat or fizz. So now I have boots but I have no poke damage on my queve lol.
KoKoboto (NA)
: I don't like this buff to Fleet Footwork because it narrows down users for the rune
I feel like they're trying to make every keystone on precision busted lol
: Nerf Bramble then. That's basically all the buffs I'd allow. A high skill champion with a high playrate should have a lower winrate. Generally high winrate and high pickrate equal broken. Riven would need to be reworked to have a way to deal with tanks, otherwise no shit she's gonna lose when tanks are kinda broken.
> [{quoted}](name=AirKingNeo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EJpcyxEJ,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-18T15:36:33.269+0000) > > Nerf Bramble then. That&#x27;s basically all the buffs I&#x27;d allow. > > A high skill champion with a high playrate should have a lower winrate. Generally high winrate and high pickrate equal broken. > > Riven would need to be reworked to have a way to deal with tanks, otherwise no shit she&#x27;s gonna lose when tanks are kinda broken. I've always used the pick rate win rate with lee sin and people just say but muh skill cap yet everyone AND their mother plays lee.. well 20% play rate and roughly a 50% win rate. Also opinion, I went against a yorick the other day as riven and he wrecked me hard. I know i'm not super good or anything but who has the upperhand in that match up? If his ghouls hit me under tower it was a minimum 1/4 of my hp gone lol
Rexxiee (NA)
: I dont see the ezreal nerfs on patch notes
AR URF (NA)
: "KYS"=Ban
I think my issue with this, is a lot of times people call you over sensitive or make fun of you for being offended. In reality they're over sensitive to your over-sensitivity and they need to understand that they really shouldn't be a dick in the first place. I hate how people try using "oh this is the internet i can be a dick" as their excuse.
: we found the anti-christ everyone. seriously only crazy people desire anarchy. why would you want every league game to be a cluster fuck?
> [{quoted}](name=NOLUNGSNEEDED,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2foYXEYq,comment-id=00180000,timestamp=2017-11-16T22:12:26.127+0000) > > we found the anti-christ everyone. seriously only crazy people desire anarchy. why would you want every league game to be a cluster fuck? Implying that the anti-christ and anarchists are bad people. Listen here sir, I am no yasuo player :P. Games aren't supposed to be uniform and boring, therefore "a cluster fuck " as you called it, is better than what we've had last patch by a long shot.
Rexxiee (NA)
: Ezreal doing 115 damage (after armor) per Q at lvl 1 with a dorans blade
It's kind of funny because before this current patch ezreal was seen mostly in jungle because he couldn't contend with other meta bot lane picks. I agree muramana is most definitely too strong on him, as for his early game an increase to his mana cost on Q may be sufficient so that he can't just spam it all willy nilly. Minions block it, so stay behind them.
Meteora (NA)
: Don't fix what isn't broken?
I already enjoy league again. So many things are busted and it's wonderful. It's no longer oh X champion is broken . Now it's A-Z Champion is broken with different rune set ups. Better for everything to be busted and chaotic imo than oh they picked the single most busted thing so we auto lose. Kinda like when you would have to deal with kog and raka after his one rework where w doubled his attack speed and broke the cap. I'd say give it a chance, it's only been out for so long.
Rioter Comments
dMhARD (EUW)
: Alllways pay attention to your minimap, follow ur enemy laner everytime he leaves the lane, never forget to SS , try to track ur enemy jungler allways , and the rest u will learn with the time :) , hope i helped you.
> [{quoted}](name=dMhARD,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zoKToAxr,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-11-14T13:03:34.646+0000) > > Alllways pay attention to your minimap, follow ur enemy laner everytime he leaves the lane, never forget to SS , try to track ur enemy jungler allways , and the rest u will learn with the time :) , hope i helped you. I would say depending on who your enemy laner is follow them. I wouldn't be so keen on following a zed or fizz into fog of war lol
: My dog can't get up and is in a lot of pain
I hope your pupper feels better! <3
: THERE IS A REASON IT IS CALLED, ATTACK DAMAGE C A R R Y. He should be doing the most dmg on your team.. and therefor should be allowed to farm it without interruption/fail jungler tax/ shitty mid laners
> [{quoted}](name=KardiacKid,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nrpulOER,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-10-28T04:07:08.574+0000) > > THERE IS A REASON IT IS CALLED, ATTACK DAMAGE C A R R Y. He should be doing the most dmg on your team.. and therefor should be allowed to farm it without interruption/fail jungler tax/ shitty mid laners Oh word? So then tryndamere/yi can tp bot/fail gank/talon can roam bot and take a wave of the marksmen's cs right? I mean after all they are ATTACK DAMAGE CARRIES. So why not?
: Another year that SKT wins..
When a team comes out that is better than skt, then skt will lose. Until then though people should really stop talking like they deserve to lose just because they've worked hard and won.
Zed genius (EUNE)
: how can anyone support KR teams/players? Everyone besides maybe Huni and Peanut in the LCK literally has the same face expression when they win worlds and when their mother dies, furthermore can these people even talk?
> [{quoted}](name=Zed genius,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=H9gGVJJq,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-10-22T18:04:08.330+0000) > > how can anyone support KR teams/players? Everyone besides maybe Huni and Peanut in the LCK literally has the same face expression when they win worlds and when their mother dies, furthermore can these people even talk? Have you never seen how much faker smiles?
: [A Rioter has stated that they purposefully overpowered supports](https://i.imgur.com/zhXLbxf.png) which is why, as I've repeated, I tihnk the balance team should be fired/not allowed to make the changes in the game. Hire someone who knows the game for that.
> [{quoted}](name=AirKingNeo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZyBiVp49,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2017-10-13T00:32:40.572+0000) > > [A Rioter has stated that they purposefully overpowered supports](https://i.imgur.com/zhXLbxf.png) which is why, as I&#x27;ve repeated, I tihnk the balance team should be fired/not allowed to make the changes in the game. Hire someone who knows the game for that. Adcs used to lose when trying to 1v1 supports early, they USED to. They also USED to have the weakest early game... neither of these are true anymore. If you want to be ridiculously strong late game, you should have to trade a huge amount of early game power. This trade off currently does not exist.
: > [{quoted}](name=Yosuke Apperu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZdmUev8n,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2017-10-08T19:59:57.674+0000) > > Is the Mantis Shrimp the one that breaks glass? I forget.. lol The ones claimed to, yes. Ever actually recorded successfully doing so (that wasnt staged or CGI'd) no.
> [{quoted}](name=Tormentula,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZdmUev8n,comment-id=000300010000,timestamp=2017-10-08T23:10:43.628+0000) > > The ones claimed to, yes. > > Ever actually recorded successfully doing so (that wasnt staged or CGI&#x27;d) no. Darn... What's the name of yours! Let's root him on! GO MISTER OR MISS OR MRS IF YOU'RE MARRIED MANTIS SHRIMP GOOOOO {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Show more

Yosuke Apperu

Level 50 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion