: Lost 4 games in a row. Need help.
Find optimal times to play. I have found consistency at like 2-6 in the morning. I always avoid ranked at lower elo when I know school is a factor so like avoiding 1300-1900. There are some that play ranked like normals, just be positive and work to improve.
Malza (NA)
: You can not tell these things simply from looking at post game lobby. You can be 5/0 and the games your fault or 0/5 while doing nothing wrong.
> [{quoted}](name=Malza,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1k94dAyX,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-04-06T18:33:34.476+0000) > > You can not tell these things simply from looking at post champ select. You can be 5/0 and the games your fault or 0/5 while doing nothing wrong. That's true, but it looks like a collective team loss because of that stand point. No one looks like they ever had a lead to blame.
Niroh (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=YouremyboyBleu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1k94dAyX,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-06T18:16:59.307+0000) > > Builds mean very little. People like to blame for their own short coming. I was playing Attack speed varus before it was even seeing pro play, but one bad game you'll to blame. Just ignore it and get better. Building based on circumstance is better than building a key build. > > You'll get better dawg. From the looks every lane lost so it's a collective loss not a blame the jungler. I don't believe builds mean very little, i think builds are very important, you'd be surprised how many people build armor against 4 AP champions. That can be the difference between a loss and a win, and any factor that can contribute to that is important to me
> [{quoted}](name=Niroh,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1k94dAyX,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-04-06T18:22:49.900+0000) > > I don't believe builds mean very little, i think builds are very important, you'd be surprised how many people build armor against 4 AP champions. > That can be the difference between a loss and a win, and any factor that can contribute to that is important to me That's what I'm saying, people that say nice build aren't putting into consideration the enemy team and are only thinking ok that's not a normal Lee build. So builds don't matter in the sense you have options and sometime getting hexdrinker is better than getting a tiamat or null cloak.
: My favorite response to a someone who gets toxic is “oh yea?” They implode if you keep saying that. Of course, you should probably mute them too.
> [{quoted}](name=Quiet Dude,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rxQ4RF5Z,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-06T18:20:06.867+0000) > > My favorite response to a someone who gets toxic is “oh yea?” > > They implode if you keep saying that. Of course, you should probably mute them too. Definitely going to try that personally, I rarely mute toxic players. Told him to mute to not discouraged or tilt.
Mcsquzzy (NA)
: even though this could potentially cripple him when he starts ranked it may be better to play TT to learn, there are less people and they care very little, some are actually bots in order to grind accounts to play ranked. If you can get another friend so your team is all friends, preferably someone else who has played a while because having to experienced players is better than 2 inexperienced players in terms of having to teach them both while they are in different lanes. Finally go to the options (its there somewhere) to disable all chat, if you feel it is necessary.
> [{quoted}](name=Mcsquzzy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rxQ4RF5Z,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-04-06T18:23:45.049+0000) > > even though this could potentially cripple him when he starts ranked it may be better to play TT to learn, there are less people and they care very little, some are actually bots in order to grind accounts to play ranked. If you can get another friend so your team is all friends, preferably someone else who has played a while because having to experienced players is better than 2 inexperienced players in terms of having to teach them both while they are in different lanes. Finally go to the options (its there somewhere) to disable all chat, if you feel it is necessary. Actually tried that last night but was full of bots, so he walked away like 13/2 and basically I said yea report those accounts after. TT has more people in ranked now than normals.
Niroh (NA)
: Was I the catalyst for this games loss?
Builds mean very little. People like to blame for their own short coming. I was playing Attack speed varus before it was even seeing pro play, but one bad game you'll to blame. Just ignore it and get better. Building based on circumstance is better than building a key build. You'll get better dawg. From the looks every lane lost so it's a collective loss not a blame the jungler.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Fanboys Argue about nothing, why?
It's been a work in progress forever. It's not like changes are being made. There are new patches every 2 weeks so it can be PBE tested before release.
Lock On (NA)
: Stop playing solo ADC in Twisted Treeline
Lucian, Vayne, Corki and Varus are all extremely strong on TT.
: top adc
Xayah is a Lot of fun to play.
: Summoners Rift Map
So just turn league into dots? Or you could play dota?
Rioter Comments
Tyvan (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=YouremyboyBleu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YF8JRrWT,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-12-08T00:18:08.234+0000) > > Yea I suppose changing coloring for q and ult is pretty much a drastic difference. Mhm yep totally just chromas of each other http://puu.sh/yBDpt/559410da16.png
> [{quoted}](name=Tyvan,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YF8JRrWT,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-08T00:23:54.292+0000) > > Mhm yep totally just chromas of each other > http://puu.sh/yBDpt/559410da16.png http://www.surrenderat20.net/2017/03/toy-box-2017-new-skins-chroma-now.html yea i guess thats fair. The alistar, meowkai and amumu probably should be selling at 1350 a piece too. Idk what i was thinking.
Tyvan (NA)
: TIL chromas change models and effects
> [{quoted}](name=Tyvan,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YF8JRrWT,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-08T00:14:44.015+0000) > > TIL chromas change models and effects Yea I suppose changing coloring for q and ult is pretty much a drastic difference.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=YouremyboyBleu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=j4Ek596K,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-22T05:36:59.361+0000) > > they already make a shit ton of money from skins and other cosmetics. This is just greed. The old system allowed a reroll and if you were lucky enough to own all champs you got the new champ. You're not given every champion 1-30, so now you're reliant on the champion capsules at each level while still having to disenchant everything else to get what you want. Its grind or buy right now. They make money off of xp boosts and people buying champions also. Not to mention they cut off a 100k+ BE cost to play the game by making Runes free. The point of removing the rerolls is because there never be an incentive to disenchant shards, as you could just reroll the massive amount you get for free and get every champion quickly. Whether you admit it or not it impacts their bottom line.
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Dusteon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=j4Ek596K,comment-id=00010000000000000001,timestamp=2017-11-22T06:14:58.490+0000) > > They make money off of xp boosts and people buying champions also. Not to mention they cut off a 100k+ BE cost to play the game by making Runes free. > > The point of removing the rerolls is because there never be an incentive to disenchant shards, as you could just reroll the massive amount you get for free and get every champion quickly. Whether you admit it or not it impacts their bottom line. Making excuses for a company exploiting and controlling their own situation. Champions shouldn’t effect their bottom line. More champs people can play and enjoy equals more skins and time spent playing league.
: > [{quoted}](name=YouremyboyBleu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=j4Ek596K,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-11-22T01:48:54.371+0000) > > you're just saying buy or gtfo. Atleast there was an opportunity if you to get a free champ vs oh yea grind that shit out. No, I'm not, I was just explaining their reasoning, I much preferred the old method. I'm just explaining the reasoning behind this because there would literally be no reason to ever disenchant and buy champions with blue essence if the 3 shard reroll was still available.
> [{quoted}](name=DotEleven,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=j4Ek596K,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-11-22T01:50:51.156+0000) > > No, I'm not, I was just explaining their reasoning, I much preferred the old method. I'm just explaining the reasoning behind this because there would literally be no reason to ever disenchant and buy champions with blue essence if the 3 shard reroll was still available. Also with first win of the day and old IP pay outs it was 13 hours to unlock a new champ.
: > [{quoted}](name=YouremyboyBleu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=j4Ek596K,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-11-22T01:48:54.371+0000) > > you're just saying buy or gtfo. Atleast there was an opportunity if you to get a free champ vs oh yea grind that shit out. No, I'm not, I was just explaining their reasoning, I much preferred the old method. I'm just explaining the reasoning behind this because there would literally be no reason to ever disenchant and buy champions with blue essence if the 3 shard reroll was still available.
> [{quoted}](name=DotEleven,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=j4Ek596K,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-11-22T01:50:51.156+0000) > > No, I'm not, I was just explaining their reasoning, I much preferred the old method. I'm just explaining the reasoning behind this because there would literally be no reason to ever disenchant and buy champions with blue essence if the 3 shard reroll was still available. Not only too mention, you’re now grinding for 5 hours a level which at most if you’re lucky getting 960 BE. Which adds to 40+ hours to get enough just for a new champion. It’s losing its free to play.
: > [{quoted}](name=YouremyboyBleu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=j4Ek596K,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-11-22T01:48:54.371+0000) > > you're just saying buy or gtfo. Atleast there was an opportunity if you to get a free champ vs oh yea grind that shit out. No, I'm not, I was just explaining their reasoning, I much preferred the old method. I'm just explaining the reasoning behind this because there would literally be no reason to ever disenchant and buy champions with blue essence if the 3 shard reroll was still available.
> [{quoted}](name=DotEleven,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=j4Ek596K,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-11-22T01:50:51.156+0000) > > No, I'm not, I was just explaining their reasoning, I much preferred the old method. I'm just explaining the reasoning behind this because there would literally be no reason to ever disenchant and buy champions with blue essence if the 3 shard reroll was still available. they already make a shit ton of money from skins and other cosmetics. This is just greed. The old system allowed a reroll and if you were lucky enough to own all champs you got the new champ. You're not given every champion 1-30, so now you're reliant on the champion capsules at each level while still having to disenchant everything else to get what you want. Its grind or buy right now.
: The reasoning behind them not doing that is that's basically how you get them, except it's a lot more than 3. Before, you get 3 shards, reroll, get a permanent. Now you get shards, disenchant into essence. Use essence to buy the permanent. You're still using the shards, but there's an extra step and you need a lot more. I mean, otherwise there'd be no reason to turn them into essence over rerolling them. Lowest cost shards are worth 90 essence, which means disenchanting gives you 270. If you could reroll them instead you'd be using 270 essence to get up to a 7800 champion. Granted, my pricing might be off because I literally haven't disenchanted any or whatever ,but yeah.
> [{quoted}](name=DotEleven,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=j4Ek596K,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-11-22T01:13:08.260+0000) > > The reasoning behind them not doing that is that's basically how you get them, except it's a lot more than 3. > > Before, you get 3 shards, reroll, get a permanent. > > Now you get shards, disenchant into essence. Use essence to buy the permanent. > > You're still using the shards, but there's an extra step and you need a lot more. > > I mean, otherwise there'd be no reason to turn them into essence over rerolling them. Lowest cost shards are worth 90 essence, which means disenchanting gives you 270. If you could reroll them instead you'd be using 270 essence to get up to a 7800 champion. > > Granted, my pricing might be off because I literally haven't disenchanted any or whatever ,but yeah. you're just saying buy or gtfo. Atleast there was an opportunity if you to get a free champ vs oh yea grind that shit out.
Eedat (NA)
: PSA: Stop being a baby if you dont get Zoe
i'm just gonna ban her. Haven't played since yesterday, but have seen what she can do from streamers playing on the PBE
: Bring back 3 champ card reroll
Rioter Comments
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=RageLessPlayMore,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4a7AexaW,comment-id=00010003,timestamp=2017-11-20T10:31:29.638+0000) > > funny thing is, i actually got 2 Medieval Twitch in honor capsules before the update...just champion shards now. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/xNEOBTAH-winner-winner I disagree
: Ranked Promo's in season 8
It’ll soft reset. But if you play poorly you’ll wind up in bronze. It’s better just to play through bronze it’s not terrible and learn the game, start winning and you’ll climb easy.
: I've only gotten 2 capsules and one was Garen with a keyfrag and the other was Ryze and 2 keyfrags Medieval Twitch is a myth lel
> [{quoted}](name=TwitchInMyPants,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4a7AexaW,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-11-20T00:37:10.960+0000) > > I've only gotten 2 capsules and one was Garen with a keyfrag and the other was Ryze and 2 keyfrags > > Medieval Twitch is a myth lel I got Medieval Twitch last night in a honor capsule. There’s a post in the general discussion forum I posted last night to boast.
Rioter Comments
: Everyone is too squishy now. It comes down to whoever does damage faster or more safely that wins.
> [{quoted}](name=Vereor Nox,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1Etz8AY0,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-11-10T09:29:59.029+0000) > > Everyone is too squishy now. It comes down to whoever does damage faster or more safely that wins. agree
Acheron16 (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=YouremyboyBleu,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=l1hevzRe,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-11-09T17:20:47.701+0000) > > I agree that base stats are super out of wack. You know maybe either damage reduction but that doesn’t seem right because farming seems consistent still, it honestly feels like such poor adaptation of resistances with rune pages gone. I just want them to nerf all champion damage by 30% and then balance from there. The damage creep has reached ridiculous levels.
> [{quoted}](name=Acheron16,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=l1hevzRe,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-11-09T17:31:01.232+0000) > > I just want them to nerf all champion damage by 30% and then balance from there. The damage creep has reached ridiculous levels. Well I guess we disagree then
Acheron16 (EUW)
: Feedback regarding the new runes...
I agree that base stats are super out of wack. You know maybe either damage reduction but that doesn’t seem right because farming seems consistent still, it honestly feels like such poor adaptation of resistances with rune pages gone.
Takaray (NA)
: You mean the boxes from Mastery? Because as far as I know those are the only way to get skin shards without paying money. They did not, it is still cap and 1 per week and once per champion each season which is honestly irrelevant to me anyways(and I am sure for most people as I am an average player) I get them as they become available and have 31 in stock because the key fragment gain is so low it can't keep up lol
> [{quoted}](name=Takaray,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bUzyB4iK,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2017-11-09T15:50:22.167+0000) > > You mean the boxes from Mastery? Because as far as I know those are the only way to get skin shards without paying money. > They did not, it is still cap and 1 per week and once per champion each season which is honestly irrelevant to me anyways(and I am sure for most people as I am an average player) I get them as they become available and have 31 in stock because the key fragment gain is so low it can't keep up lol Oh honestly thought level boxes were similar to mastery boxes, with a chance for skins but mostly blue essence
: New Runes and Masteries
I agree base stats need work. Playibg a carry and forced to put second path on resolve kinda loses the meaning of carry.
Takaray (NA)
: Why was the Orange Essence gain lower by half?
Aren’t you supposed to have a greater chance of getting boxes now?
: 14 day suspension and I quit I am tired of the coddling of int feeders IT SUCKS.
Just play the games out. Quitting because someone is feeding means you just afk. Play the game out. Ps sometimes people have bad games, but that doesn’t mean blow up on them, be humble.
: Preseason update
You’re a very unpleasant person. I have read the patch notes. Your mightier than thou approach doesn’t change the fact the game went from close to being rolled.
: Sad that I have to post this
I like the changes. But getting rolled like it currently is, is either masteries being over the top or the base resistances not being enough
: I think you should actually read the patch notes. It has all the champs categorized alphabetically and when you highlight them it shows their new stats. They all received some form of base health, attack, armor, attack speed. This is due to the removal of the old runes and how they would provide these stats. So yes, someone like Rengar, got +20 in his attack damage and his base health went up. But you would know this if you read what Riot put out. Also, if you're getting deleted, then maybe spend some time on your Rune Paths. Don't just jump right in because it's preseason.
> [{quoted}](name=Hanging Snatch,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1Etz8AY0,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-09T14:28:21.537+0000) > > I think you should actually read the patch notes. It has all the champs categorized alphabetically and when you highlight them it shows their new stats. They all received some form of base health, attack, armor, attack speed. This is due to the removal of the old runes and how they would provide these stats. So yes, someone like Rengar, got +20 in his attack damage and his base health went up. But you would know this if you read what Riot put out. > > Also, if you're getting deleted, then maybe spend some time on your Rune Paths. Don't just jump right in because it's preseason. Being deleted by a Kayn with Duskblade, boots of speed and chilling smite jungle item isn’t exactly check the runes. Looking at the patch notes still makes it feel like you don’t have enough resistances.
Rioter Comments
Fishlord (NA)
: You have to play a matchmade game to get your stuff. Check Missions {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
> [{quoted}](name=Brayden,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=ERIi43EE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-08T13:51:00.626+0000) > > You have to play a matchmade game to get your stuff. Check Missions {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} you just made my day, i saw samething and was like wtf. thank you, now off to work
Rioter Comments
iSpencer (NA)
: S Rank in normal game but no chest.
Just tried closing client and restarting it, my box returned.
: please notice me riot
Just tried closing client and restarting it, my box returned.
: please notice me riot
think theres a loot/crafting bug, chests are showing earned but not showing at all
iSpencer (NA)
: S Rank in normal game but no chest.
You're not alone, had it done to me and posted same issue.
Ksey IX (EUW)
: Didnt get my hextech premium chest after reaching level 5
Thought special leveling up boxes were going to be implemented with this preseason. I've never seen anything like that for current setup.
Geauxx (NA)
: Ah, that on the other hand is a bug xD Should clarify more
> [{quoted}](name=YaRossy,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=sMNWOoFt,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-04T01:26:46.896+0000) > > Ah, that on the other hand is a bug xD > > > Should clarify more he did quote it in title too
Show more

YouremyboyBleu

Level 75 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion