Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=EJeBnoTp,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-07-23T17:47:08.636+0000) > > Hmm...Let's see... > > Teemo is the support, as that's the only champion that makes sense there. AP Nasus mid, just as a guess. Lucian has to be ADC, since that's the only thing left....Has to be Cho jungle, he's the only "jungler" left on their team, and that leaves us with Darius as their top. > > Let me know if I was right. o.o I think darius adc and Lucian mid, they can both be really oppressive in those lanes, darius because he's really comically strong with a support, and Lucian gets near infinite auto harass that can out damage most mage poke. Ap nasus falls off like a bag of rocks
It was Darius Top, Cho mid, Nasus Jungle, Teemo support
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: When someone declines,there is no reason to wait for the stupid animation to end.
Cloud273 (NA)
: If urf isn't meant to be taken seriously, why do we have things perma banned there?
Hanple (NA)
: R.I.P Garen
tbh the garen icon wouldve looked so cool im pissed because dark black and red edgy characters are always cooler for the 15 year olds who listen to xxxtentacion on the daily
: Man , I really love it when an assassin main admits that his champion is strong , really need to have a Zed main do the same and give suggestions of how to balance his champion
> [{quoted}](name=Noor Sakata,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3AfdfpEE,comment-id=0019,timestamp=2018-07-10T23:37:20.261+0000) > > Man , I really love it when an assassin main admits that his champion is strong , really need to have a Zed main do the same and give suggestions of how to balance his champion replace Zed with {{champion:23}} {{champion:62}} and you're golden **Zed is a problem though**
: > [{quoted}](name=Yuvn Ti,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kEpcv20A,comment-id=003d,timestamp=2018-07-05T05:34:06.034+0000) > > I am gold IV and I had these two games IN RANKED & lost them both > 1st game: > Our jungler: Gold V > Their jungler: Plat V > > 2nd game: > My team: Gold IV (me), Gold V, Silver III, Gold V, Gold III > > Their team: Gold I, Plat V, Gold IV, Gold II, Plat V > > In what universe does a silver 3 player go against two plat five players > > http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=Whistersnivet > my 9/11 loss as fiora ^ matchmaking is a joke fr
> [{quoted}](name=Real Sexy Yoona,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kEpcv20A,comment-id=003d0000,timestamp=2018-07-05T13:34:18.051+0000) > > matchmaking is a joke fr wait you reply to these thanks i appreciate that
: Vent Post. What was your daily dose of AIDS from League?
I am gold IV and I had these two games IN RANKED & lost them both 1st game: Our jungler: Gold V Their jungler: Plat V 2nd game: My team: Gold IV (me), Gold V, Silver III, Gold V, Gold III Their team: Gold I, Plat V, Gold IV, Gold II, Plat V In what universe does a silver 3 player go against two plat five players http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=Whistersnivet my 9/11 loss as fiora ^
: what? its so much more fun to only see 4 champions midlane {{champion:238}} {{champion:91}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:157}}
I have hated Talon since I started playing (Around when jinx came out) and I haven't stopped hating him since. Fuck Talon
: Every Meta in a Nutshell
Mage meta come back please Make {{champion:103}} {{champion:34}} {{champion:1}} etc great again
Yuvn Ti (NA)
: Stop doing this
Also an FYI nobody actually goes easy on you if you type in all chat "Hey 1st time ____ go easy on me please." So that isn't a good answer either.
Rioter Comments
Yuvn Ti (NA)
: EXACTLY WHAT'S HARD TO GRASP ABOUT THAT
: what people need to understand is even if the plat player has a fucked up mmr he is at least better than the gold V so he should not be matched in the same game as him.
: Its possible the enemy players have lost a ton of ranked games and have terrible MMR for their rank.
in what universe does a silver 3 player match with two platinum five players
Yuvn Ti (NA)
: I just played a game with a Gold V jungler on my team and a Platinum V jungler on theirs
Looking further into this, the previous loss was the exact same situation with the junglers. Gold V on my team, Platinum V on theirs. Again I know that division isn't everything but that's literally a 5 division difference. That feels so fucking rigged omg
Rioter Comments
Yuvn Ti (NA)
: I just played a game with a Gold V jungler on my team and a Platinum V jungler on theirs
The highest ranking person on my team (Gold III) was the LOWEST ranked player on theirs I'm not saying that Division is EVERYTHING BUT JESUS CHRIST
Rioter Comments
Yuvn Ti (NA)
: To be honest, 8.13 hit the nail on the head
PSA just because they didn't fix the problems they made previous patches doesn't mean these weren't good changes
Rioter Comments
L4T3NCY (NA)
: Showdown 1v1/2v2 mode in Customs
Enable it again please I loved this mode
: Champs to carry in lower elo
To find a low elo champion that you can TRULY win with and carry with, you have to find three things: 1: Less important, but low pickrate/banrate. 2: More important, but 49%+ Winrate. 3: Most important, a champion you enjoy playing. My solution was {{champion:114}}, but I would used that criteria.
Bafffos (EUW)
: League of Legends deleted.
for god sakes **put spaces between your commas/periods and the following word PLEASE**
Rioter Comments
: You just managed to break Udyr's Phoenix Stance for when he goes runic echoes, and made his Tiger Stance damn near useless, since the only reason the ratio is so big is to compensate for the fact that he DOESN'T build a lot of AD.
> [{quoted}](name=MURDERTROSS,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VzEqsqnd,comment-id=002b,timestamp=2018-06-22T22:49:15.925+0000) > > You just managed to break Udyr's Phoenix Stance for when he goes runic echoes, and made his Tiger Stance damn near useless, since the only reason the ratio is so big is to compensate for the fact that he DOESN'T build a lot of AD. Teehee I disagree, I think that it made his AD less "you have to go this or you're useless" and let Phoenix viable.
Yuvn Ti (NA)
: Player Patch Notes [MEGATHREAD]
Y'all keep talking about the e buff on brand but didnt you see this fizz irelia mundo and singed nerf?
: Wow most of these changes are idiotic it would have just been faster to say I'm salty nerf these guys and list the portraits.
How are any of these idiotic? I might be biased on Talon but that's it
Talon12 (OCE)
: youre just as bad as riot at this {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
: I saw Brand buffs, downvoted
NOT BUFFS I'd never I made his passive worse and his E do something
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Yuvn Ti,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6sk2j1iF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-22T01:53:54.859+0000) > > This is also what stopped the tank meta. But I'd rather have the tank meta than the assassin meta. as much as i like to be dived by a unkillable 5k hp assassin like sej/maokai/zac I dislike being dived lvl 3 by a fucking fizz leblanc or talon.
ayye I got people to agree now lets seize the means of production
Yuvn Ti (NA)
: Assassins don't do more damage than they should.
This is also what stopped the tank meta. But I'd rather have the tank meta than the assassin meta.
Rioter Comments
: Guys I'm literally crying right now
Streep (NA)
: The Issue with the Crit Item changes - and ways to fix them!
While I agree with this post, I want to add one more thing MAKE LONG SWORDS BUILD INTO BF SWORD PLEASE (also the same thing for amplifying tomb into rabadons, since this issue is the same for deathcap)
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
GreenLore (EUW)
: I think this is the wrong subboard for this,you should post this in "concepts and creations"
: > [{quoted}](name=Camille Ferrøs,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=5MyA23p5,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-18T12:29:52.257+0000) > > Cmon you are asking too much from a little indie company They arent little nor an indie company anymore, not since Tencent bought them.
> [{quoted}](name=Tesla Effect,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=5MyA23p5,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-06-18T17:29:11.067+0000) > > They arent little nor an indie company anymore, not since Tencent bought them. woooosh
: > [{quoted}](name=Yuvn Ti,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ABR7Wgpf,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-06-20T00:51:23.082+0000) > > "I tried playing BDO and quit within the hour" > I mean > Is he wrong I played an entire character creation menu worth of time.
> [{quoted}](name=goodiesohhi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ABR7Wgpf,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2018-06-20T01:43:20.531+0000) > > I played an entire character creation menu worth of time. LMAO
Rioter Comments
: Darius is missing his Scar
if this is his new splash art or something no. no. NO. NO n o s T O P
: This guys reddit comment about league had me cracking up
"I tried playing BDO and quit within the hour" I mean Is he wrong
y0r1ck (NA)
: Rest in peace x
Love the homie rest in peace
: I received a 2 week suspension and I deserve all of it - I apologize
Holy shit You're a decent person Leave before it's too late
Show more

Yuvn Ti

Level 69 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion