: Even if it's the best C9 it isn't the best Sneaky. His team is carrying him, all he has been doing to win is play extremely safe and let Jensen and Licorice do their best. He has not shown up an but a few games. You can't win Worlds with dead weight like this on the team, he's going to have to perform a lot differently than he has been if they hope to stand a chance.
> [{quoted}](name=Deep Terror Nami,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=cNtYGQ4k,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-19T19:52:59.918+0000) > > Even if it's the best C9 it isn't the best Sneaky. His team is carrying him, all he has been doing to win is play extremely safe and let Jensen and Licorice do their best. He has not shown up an but a few games. You can't win Worlds with dead weight like this on the team, he's going to have to perform a lot differently than he has been if they hope to stand a chance. i mean sometimes the key to winning is knowing how to get carried. i wish my bot lane would just stay back and play safe sometimes instead of going 0-15. IMO if you know someone like uzi is mechanically better than you then there is nothing wrong with picking utility and playing safe. He is doing his part not to drag his team down instead of risking flashy plays that probably wont work out which is part of being a good teammate.
: Smurfing it's a cowardly act. Change my mind.
Meh i like smurfing. Not for easy wins but because i dont want to just one lane all the time. I main adc but im not one of those people that get a million points in 3 champions and have virtually nothing else. Besides anyone who seariously plays ranked knows the feeling of playing hours of competitive on end leaves you feeling exhausted and drained. Sometimes its nice to just sit back and have fun with the game and play things like morganna jungle that would normally be pretty bad. Smurfing+ tryharding is kind of sad ill admit. But there are those like me who just do it to try new roles and have a bit of fun with it. Besides i smurf from plat 5 so its not like im some unbeatable monster in lower elo. ive lost lane to a few silver one tricks before. My over all macro play was just better than someone who only has mechanics, or has game knowlage but shite mechanics. Besides you never see people whining in ranked about smurfs when theyre on their teams -shrug- it goes both ways.
: Progressing in low ELO has become so much harder
Lol it hasnt gotten any harder it has always been that way. I started this game b5 in season 3. Now im plat 5 and i have a silver and bronze smurfs and i see the exact same things. If you constantly win your lane you will develop a positive win rate and start climbing. thats just how its always been
: I don't know the full story, but they are supposed to be professionals right? That is what Pro stands for, their team is literally their job. It is completely acceptable for any athletic sports team to bench a player because they are not performing, so I don't see why a non-athletic sport would be any different. There could be a personal matter and some actual issues between parts of the team that assisted, but benching someone because they do not perform or do not take their job seriously is not bullying in and of itself.
> [{quoted}](name=redniwediS,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=NnvgAxY5,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-18T23:30:40.999+0000) > > I don't know the full story, but they are supposed to be professionals right? That is what Pro stands for, their team is literally their job. It is completely acceptable for any athletic sports team to bench a player because they are not performing, so I don't see why a non-athletic sport would be any different. > > There could be a personal matter and some actual issues between parts of the team that assisted, but benching someone because they do not perform or do not take their job seriously is not bullying in and of itself. That would emply that they where actually not preforming. Smoothie was up for split mvp, jensen has constantly been compared to being about the same as bjerg as first /second best mid na even having a bodied by jensen meme and while sneaky dosnt put in amazingly high numbers or highlight reel plays hes been a consistent low economy adc that dosnt need much help and dosnt really fall behind when everything is funneled mid or top. if they where under preforming mabye they would deserve being benched but c9 hasnt finished in the bottom half sense hai came in and reverse swept. only when their rookie top laner does dumb crap like picking lucian top into huni of all people instead of things that have been proven to work like gnar do they start to throw. They have tsm's left over jungler no one else really wanted and a rookie top and yet theyre the ones getting benched. Seems legit. Sven has failed literally every time tsm has played internationally. ALL of c9's junglers, even when hai was jungle where better. Rush and meteos where the best imo. If someone only cared about watching what ever team is winning rather than the players on the team why would anyone even watch na lcs? Everyone could just go watch lck like all the faker fanboys do with their skt skins going 0/7 in our ranked games.
: I find it surprising how many people KNOW what is going on at the C9 team house. I mean, all these people have deep insight in to what Jack has planned. I'll wait to pass judgement until we see where the plan goes. I'm a huge smoothie fan and hate the idea of not seeing him this weekend, but if they think this is what is best for the team, I'll give them a chance. Jack and Reapered know more about C9 LOL than I do.
> [{quoted}](name=arphaxadUSA,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=ZFc20vIG,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-06-14T14:22:07.591+0000) > > I find it surprising how many people KNOW what is going on at the C9 team house. I mean, all these people have deep insight in to what Jack has planned. > > I'll wait to pass judgement until we see where the plan goes. I'm a huge smoothie fan and hate the idea of not seeing him this weekend, but if they think this is what is best for the team, I'll give them a chance. Jack and Reapered know more about C9 LOL than I do. Meh orginizations are nothing. i follow individual players. Without the players that give a team a specific feel to it its really not the same. Like the origional UoL was always amazing to watch because it was always a fiesta doing things like udyr shaco and tf jung. C9 back when they had hai and the origional line up was more fun to watch imo felt more like a "family" team sort of feeling having the same roster. Changing players out all the time every season would make them no diffrent than any other team so nothing special to watch. Its just not the same. Hai leading c9 from relegations to worlds in back to back reverse sweeps and the year c9 beat najin and kabum beating alliance to knock out eu's number 1 seed will always be c9's highest points in my opinion. with all the diffrent players coming in it might still be named c9, but its not the same team anymore. its a completely difrent beast. Espically if they lose sneaky and the boi who "clapped" faker.
: Bruh. Keith for Sneaky. Golden Glue for Jensen. What. the. fuck. ahahahahahahahahahahaha. ahahahahahahahahaha. ahahahahahaha wut.
> [{quoted}](name=TheMinionLeader,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=ZFc20vIG,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-06-14T01:18:02.280+0000) > > Bruh. Keith for Sneaky. Golden Glue for Jensen. What. the. fuck. ahahahahahahahahahahaha. ahahahahahahahahaha. ahahahahahaha wut. Yeah supposedly it is supposed to only be for week one but idk... Thats still pretty stupid. If they stick with it they will end up like dignitas... A non factor no one cares about anymore
Geauxx (NA)
: Calm down, you don't know whats going on behind the scenes. They may have been looking to leave c9 anyways for whatever reason, or they could just be in a major slump atm and this can be motivation. Not everything is black&white so stop looking at it like that you monkey.
> [{quoted}](name=ZiLess,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=ZFc20vIG,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-14T00:34:27.084+0000) > > Calm down, you don't know whats going on behind the scenes. > > They may have been looking to leave c9 anyways for whatever reason, or they could just be in a major slump atm and this can be motivation. > > > Not everything is black&white so stop looking at it like that you monkey. An unintelligent reply like that isnt even worth my time. Begone thot
Rioter Comments
: Add a (requires 100k mastery points) condition. S ranks are easy if you're always making plays as a mastery 7.
> [{quoted}](name=l Ryden l,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=36qHThPj,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-06-12T03:38:58.856+0000) > > Add a (requires 100k mastery points) condition. S ranks are easy if you're always making plays as a mastery 7. and 4 seems like an odd number id say 5 s+ in a ranked que
: last night i went countered their Irelia ADC with my Jayce ADC
> [{quoted}](name=T3H UB3RN07,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=jps4x15M,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-13T12:34:04.664+0000) > > last night i went countered their Irelia ADC with my Jayce ADC yasuo and ziggs bot lane maokai vlad bot lane and irelia morgana bot lane all in one night of ranked oh boi
: PSA to teens: Defensive driving is fucking important, so don't treat it like a joke
: Current day teens actually make me really sad.
> [{quoted}](name=Warlord Rhinark,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=x5WMtt7y,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-01T10:26:24.168+0000) > > Current day teens actually make me really sad. you got downvoted by teens this makes me sad lol
Sulrana (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Zed or Feed,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7gMEdA7O,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-05-25T23:26:07.391+0000) > > lol i got saturday off work for this now its cancled so nothing to do, idk mabye go see solo and deadpool 2. rip Kathleen Kennedy clearly works for riot as the Clash event coordinator. I'd just go watch Deadpool 2 twice.
> [{quoted}](name=Sulrana,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7gMEdA7O,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-05-25T23:30:02.331+0000) > > Kathleen Kennedy clearly works for riot as the Clash event coordinator. I'd just go watch Deadpool 2 twice. ya ive heard some mixed reviews so idk if itll be any good, but people always say things are better or worse than they actually are so im reserveing judgement till i see it myself
Rioter Comments
xGoedeax (NA)
: Soo you gonna compensate those who worked hard to find a team orr..
Harambe diddnt die for this{{sticker:sg-janna}}
: Clash
Harambe diddnt die for this
Naalith (NA)
: I am so disappointed in how Riot handled Clash
lol i got saturday off work for this now its cancled so nothing to do, idk mabye go see solo and deadpool 2. rip
moran6 (NA)
: Do you know how hard it is to get 5 adults to get their schedules synced up to actually play for every night? And now all the effort to cancel/reschedule life/work is for nothing....
Yeah im a manager in retail getting a set time off several days in a row is almost imossible i need at LEAST 2 weeks in advance to do it. Our top laner and support also has to scedule it ages in advance, really not cool.
Relise (NA)
: This absolutely ridiculous riot. You cannot launch this and hype it up for weeks having people change all their schedules around to match this time. I expected better from you guys. We all expected some bugs and jitters as this is the first non beta weekend so what is wrong with releasing something that has some problems we all want to play and set aside the time to play it. Just please don't announce something for a set date then not release it.
blah im a manager in retail its VERY hard to get a set time off for 3 days in a row. i usually have to plan at least 2 weeks in advance then this comes up. SMH
: Yes, you should be able to sub on any day of the tournament. The important requirements are that you can only have 1 sub per day and the sub is equal or lower in tier compared to the player they are replacing (not the team's tier).
> [{quoted}](name=Deez Crits,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3lTQfkmz,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-21T20:30:58.822+0000) > > Yes, you should be able to sub on any day of the tournament. The important requirements are that you can only have 1 sub per day and the sub is equal or lower in tier compared to the player they are replacing (not the team's tier). aight thanks. itd be a silver 5 for a silver 5 so not much diffrence
Rioter Comments
: I don't mind smurfs or losing to them, but I definitely hate when they start bming. A diamond player SHOULD be shitting on a bunch of silvers. Not sure why they then start calling you "trash" or tell you to uninstall. You then search up the guy on op.gg and he has a 71% win rate. Not fun. Another thing that comes with smurfing are people pretending to smurf. They then think they're so much better, and whenever they make a mistake you point out, they say something like "STFU I dia Yasuo smurf lol bronze" They also use it as an excuse for things like "Gank my lane! We gonna lose if you don't listen to me, because I'm a dia smurf!" Then you look at their op.gg and he has a 40% wr on Yasuo.
Lol i had a mid bronze friend that would always smurf around new players and act like he was their gift from god because his mains kept getting banned from raging and flaming his team. He used the old tried and true "i should be at least plat but i keep getting bad teams" excuse.
: The best part is when a silver/bronze player makes a statement about a champion that is backed up by facts, logic, and common sense, but someone still just replies with "lol ur bronze stfu" to dismiss them.
> [{quoted}](name=Marshbouy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EA4O08f7,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-05-20T04:27:14.607+0000) > > The best part is when a silver/bronze player makes a statement about a champion that is backed up by facts, logic, and common sense, but someone still just replies with "lol ur bronze stfu" to dismiss them. Meh there are some people who can play well but are hindered by bad connections, or bad attitudes and so on but in general if you really dont deserve to be bronze climbing is a joke. I have played crap like draven jungle , klepto singed sup with a trinity and such on my smurf in bronze (and won) and im only mid gold on my main, the real problem with bronze/silver is small champion pools, inability to look at what they themselves are doing wrong and need to improve on as a player instead of blaming their teams. If someone really dosnt deserve bronze then its only a matter of playing enough games to where their positive win rate overcomes their ranking.
Saianna (EUNE)
: > achieving nirvana. Wiki says: (in Buddhism) a transcendent state in which there is neither suffering, desire, nor sense of self, and the subject is released from the effects of karma and the cycle of death and rebirth. It represents the final goal of Buddhism. In other words you want to cut your rebrith cycle to stop existing entirely. Yea, gj on using words you don't understand :D --- I love this forum. Everyone is so butthurt when you point their mistakes :D Downvoting me won't make wiki definition change kids ;)
Destaice (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Automated Riven,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pAXZjsEO,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-20T05:36:00.719+0000) > > Because cartoon Network is specifically targeted at kids? While kids are the main demographic there are adult audiences that enjoy cartoons. Adults liked shows like Chowder and Gumball. But recently CN has been actively alienating that audience. All while struggling financially because they have to compete with other cartoon channels and the internet for kids. If there’s anything to learn from bronies is that an unexpected adult audience can make your show financially successful. But CN told adults to fuck off. It’s not impossible to make a show that’s targeted to kids but also entertaining for adults. They just don’t want to put any effort in.
> [{quoted}](name=Destaice,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pAXZjsEO,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-05-20T05:42:31.407+0000) > > While kids are the main demographic there are adult audiences that enjoy cartoons. Adults liked shows like Chowder and Gumball. But recently CN has been actively alienating that audience. All while struggling financially because they have to compete with other cartoon channels and the internet for kids. > > If there’s anything to learn from bronies is that an unexpected adult audience can make your show financially successful. But CN told adults to fuck off. > > It’s not impossible to make a show that’s targeted to kids but also entertaining for adults. They just don’t want to put any effort in. Toonami is a thing or at least it used to be idk i dont watch much tv anymore. I do remember watching the old teen titans back when i was in high school and i loved it because its theams where alot more mature than cartoony-cartoons. That and avatar. (the first one). I was sad when this new teen titans was just meh. I was never a die hard fan or anything but i vaugely remember an episode where robin trained under a martial arts master and raven had like diffrent colors of herself and fought her demonic dad or something. It was just more intresting imo
Rioter Comments
vortex37 (EUW)
: Clash fairness with honor0 smurfs
Meh ill admit i smurfed in clash. But in all fairness im only smurfing from gold 4 and all of my friends actually ARE bronze 5-3 so it wasnt really that much of a diffrence. Espically considering gold 4 and 3 players actually play in tier 4 bracket anyway. We won the first 2 days but on the last day we lost because there where teams of all-gold players agains teams of primairy bronze. i may be gold 4 but im not good enough to carry against an entire team of golds with only legitimate low bronze for teammates. I mostly play it because its just so much more fun as a mode to me than actual ranked
: Yet Dota 2 has it and it is quite successful and works, and Dota 2 was one of the most successful steam games on steam? So you saying that dota 2 is unplayable yet is still extremely successful on steam? And you mean to till me that someone cant leave unless there family memeber is dying or they have a heart attack? That literally makes no sense you understand this is a game right?
no what dosnt make any sense is you apparently have zero ability to actually understand what people type. Having an actual emergency like someone dying is an actual legitimate reason to afk. Having something like school that you knew damn well ahead of time was a pre planned obligation at a specific time and choosing to start a match anyway, already knowing you would have to leave is NOT accecptable. There is a diffrence between sudden unavoidable emergencies and things you know are coming. If you cant tell the diffrence between things like school, and emergencies then i feel bad for you because the next 35 years are going to suck for you
: Yes, so you cant leave your game unless there is a actual emergency. Again you dont seem to understand how unreasonable that is, understand any situation can happen in which you might need to leave your game. People have other commitments other then the game to go to they dont 100% devote their entire life to the game. I honestly do not understand why this game doesnt have a pause button like Dota 2 does, it is simply unreasonable to think things might not happen in day to day life that wouldnt require a pause.
online games have never been a thing that should be paused and never will. if any troll could pause the game when ever they felt like it this game would be unplayable. Its simple. if you know you don't have time to play then don't play. If youre afking or inting in my ranked matches just because you had to leave for work or school or something you have zero sympathy from me and 100% deserve the leave buster. The only accecptable reasons to afk are non - pre planned emergencys, being stuck with troll duos ( such as having several inters in your match where you cant ff because theyre premade). If you have things that you know ahead of time will cause you to leave prematurely and still decide to que up anyway then your ban is 100% justified. I always report afks unless they have a damn good reason for wasting the time of 9 other people.
: Yea, that makes it feel like it isn't even worth it to try because of the gap in skill. {{sticker:sg-janna}}
Dont get me wrong it was still fun. way more fun than solo que. My team swept every team we played the first 2 days in the 4 and 8 team brackets and went undefeated. it was only the day 3 we lost because it was only really the gold teams left. Id still play it if you can its alot more intense than regular ranked if you play it with the right people
: If you can not devote 30 to 40 minutes for a game, do not play at all.
Lul. i had a fizz try to ff 20 mins into a ranked game i was in because they had to leave for work. Like did they really expect to win in 20 minutes? People can be idiots sometimes
: Awww shizzz... that doesn't sound bueno.
https://prnt.sc/jj9apw thats what my team played against in the lowest devision. 4 bronze 5-2s and 1 silver 5 vs this. seems legit. They had a j4 with a kda of 124/1/97 over the weekend. Unless they make more tiers theres really not going to be any chance for low bronze/silver to win day 3's and its the same thing in plat. gold 2-1 / low plat gets stuck with diamond to low challanger. and the d5's get stuck with master and challaner players. Only having 4 tiers kinda screws it tbh. In solo que players 2 ranks above and below cant que together so idk why they can here its just incredibly unbalanced. Squishing 7 ranks with 5 devisions per ranked, 35 devisions into 4 tiers is just to small and impractical.
: Bronzie looking for a clash team?
{{sticker:sg-ahri-3}} lol from what i saw on the beta the lowest tier in clash had players up to gold 3 and was riddled with smurfs so i wish you luck. My own team went undefeated the first 2 days only to get 8 out of the 16 teams on the last day all being gold+
: Honestly I miss the days of being new and having no clue what I was doing, but it still worked out because everyone was like that. Like I have bronze level friends and every now and then I spectate them because their games make me smile. Like just yesterday I saw a game with a {{champion:236}} {{champion:32}} vs {{champion:81}} {{champion:72}} botlane and it was so great
lol i have a smurf i play in bronze with my friends on and its fun. Yesterday i got to see quinn vs volibear mid and yasuo teemo bot vs singed and nautulus bot. interesting tactics
: why hasnt there been a female player that plays in the lcs?
Because nami teemo sona and janna isnt an lcs champion pool
: Can you tell me how to get out of silver?
1: be a girl 2: play support 3: freeload off a diamond adc 4:??? 5: profit
: I'm so sick and tired of seeing people with KKK or Klu Klux Klan tags.
Coronet (EUNE)
: Thanks for finally buffing assasins
Lol just pull a leaf out of fakers book and take a bruiser mid. I was screwing around in ranked on my smurf and took yi mid with conquer and ended up 8-0 against a kat in lane and ended the match 29/0 lol. Non traditional mids work pretty well into assasians. Hell just spam the veigar and build beefy. I like getting tear/roa on veigar. And then mabye an abyssal mask too if they have alot of ap. Then as long as you stack up that passive like a nasus you will still have 700+ ap around 30 even without a death cap
: Thunderlord Poppy aka Thor Poppy aka Thorppy
OR just leave the beard so it can compete with lolipoppy
Terozu (NA)
: What characters from other mobas would you like to see in LoL?
Its funny because just last night i was thinking wouldnt it be intresting if there was a character that was reflective? like one ability is to soak one enemy ability and take no damage (much like sivirs spell shield) one ability reflects one single ability back at its caster, and one supportive type ability like a shield or something. And for their ult Like every 15-20 seconds you can use a random ability of choise from any enemy champion aside from ultimates. or including ultimates if the cd is longer. Idk just shower thoughts lol
KuraSei (NA)
: Please ban this. You must act Riot
Lol i had to get an account to bronze once and the silver safety net was aweful. but i diddnt troll like that. i just dodged every game till 0 lp. then i just farmed the jungle all game. if the lanes lost then they lost. if they won then they won without me. it wasnt exactally fair no, but its not quite the same as trolling imo. their ability to win their games still largely rested on their own abilities as a player. i never deliberately threw a game i just diddnt necessarily play to win. took me several weeks to drop to b5 that way on a smurf but it was better than getting banned lol
Madsin25 (NA)
: Ok I have to talk about this. If "one bad player loses you the game" that so many people preach then I fail to realize how these "bad kids" are simultaneously getting carried into gold or plat by luck.
lol ive seen it. just last week i played against a plat 4 ekko as syndra and i out played him at every turn. the dude had 78 cs at 20 minutes and his ward score was horrible idk if the guy bought a control ward all game. Either he got incredibly lucky in placements or he was boosted af.
: Ranked MMR should start at whatever your normal MMR is when you first start. Some fresh level 30s are ready for silver and others aren't. It could easily be determined if their normal MMR was taken into account. Riot has the tools, they just aren't doing it.
eh idk about that alot of people buy unranked level 30 accounts. i personally know someone who got banned then bought a new one for like 20 bucks and got placed silver 3 from who ever had the account originally and he was b4 0lp before the ban. Tire 5 -3 in every non bronze rank is alot harder to climb than 2 and 1 imo because you have alot of boosted players sitting in devision V and you have people who dont care about demotion because of the safety net and people who are simply tilted. Seems like people put in more effort in ranks 2-1 because they are getting closer to the next rank tier. But hey thats just my personal expirence it may not be the same for everyone. Having a plat 5 0lp tf with first item ruuans and 17 cs at 20 in my first promos to plat was a tilter thats for sure. The dude even openly admitted to buying the account and even advertised the page he got it from in game -shrug-
darkdill (NA)
: New Infinity Edge converts 20% of crit damage into true damage? Hello, 40% true damage Tryndamere.
{{champion:11}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:238}} incoming to a lane near you
Eedat (NA)
: ***bans Yasuo*** Ok now we just have to learn to fight a Tryndamere with 100% crit and 36%-40% true damage at 2 items
-bans tryn too- ok now we just have to fight the yi with 100% crit and 36%-40% true damage at 2 items
DW Diana (NA)
: Obvious answer. Perma ban and learn to fight a Yasuo with 100% crit and 36%-40% true damage at 2 items.
yasuo yi tryndamere and zed are gonna be rediculus can i get 4 bans please LOL
: This. Someone was dropped on their head over at the riot balance team. Mid isnt the issue. Now they buffed Zed twice in 2 patches and nerf'ed the majority of AP mages. It reminds me of season 4 all over again, when only assassins were played.
i see more leblanc right now than zed tbh, though zed is banned alot more so might be why.
: Zed's shurikens already do reduced damage for passing through units, which the argument here conveniently neglects. If you're regularly eating clean double/triple shurikens from Zed, it's expected to be pretty rough for you.
I personally love the zed ult cool down change when i play in bronze/silver and the adcs rush things like ess reaver instead of building a stopwatch. Good times ...
: Bronze 1 Support (can also play top I guess), just started playing again after a long time, I'd just like to play this for fun (and for the free stuff), I mean still try to win obviously but not get super uptight and serious about it. IGN is the same as my forum name btw.
aight ill send you an add from my b5 smurf
: MJGamingTwitch(S5) or FattyZacky(B5), looking for a fun team
ill add the b5 one for now mabye the silver one later on we are playing for the memes :p
Show more

Yxgl222HaX

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion