FNC Jinx (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=LanceTheJungler,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9OtEBAML,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-02-24T03:49:33.995+0000) > > WAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAH YOU TANK SHITTERS CANT BE CARRIES ONLY ADC CAN BE CARRY LOOK ITS RIGHT THERE IN THE NAME WAAAAAAAAAAAAH Same thing I replied the other insane person: I don't know why you assume I play ADC just because I liked the aesthetics of a character so I named myself after her. You can see my match history, and what I mostly play is Mid. I don't even remember playing Jinx herself in years. Chill out, you seem like a very angry crazy person with that all-caps provocative message.
Ah the guy who plays the current best role in the game doesn't think top lane should be able to carry.
iiGazeii (NA)
: His base stats and stats per level are lower than other ADCs. It's like how Caitlyn has low base AS, but built-in bonus AS. It gates his scaling with items. Aphelios isn't broken anymore.
> [{quoted}](name=iiGazeii,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5h3E90cM,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-02-24T05:18:11.633+0000) > > Aphelios isn't broken anymore. I see you too have 200+ years of experience.
: Fix The Boards
Yeah the boards have been fucking gutted. No more seeing upvotes/downvotes, no more notifications, just dead.
: And why is Sol good in high elo? Hint, it isn't because of his passive or W damage. His E has 5500 range at level 1. That's almost half the map. That alone gives him crazy map pressure, lets him get back to lane fast after a bad back, lets him get to skirmishes faster than every other mid in the game, and when paired with his Q from max range gives him a 2.9 second stun the size of a lane. That is what needs nerfed. These bandaid nerfs won't do much. But knowing this shit company they'll probably just nerf his damage again and again and again and THEN nerf the problem. Way to beat a fucking dead horse. This god awful rework shouldn't have made it out of the pbe.
His E has an ultimate-level cooldown though, so it's not like he's spamming it to get around. He's good in high elo because he can clear waves fast and roam. Coupled with his not-too-hard-to-land stun, his roams are usually pretty impactful and generally result in kills or flashes. And in high level play, solo kills don't happen too often and most lanes remain pretty neutral until an outside force affects them. Asol is that nonstop outside force that keeps shifting the lane priorities to his team's favor.
: Nerfing Nasus: This is extremely reasonable and more to stop an exploit
Killing towers = exploit? Meanwhile Fiora is killing them just as fast now and Trundle is slamming them down faster.
: > Seems like in top lane where tanks and bruisers rule You spell _mages, marksmen and enchanters_ in a weird way
Pretty much, just play these and you'll have far more impact in the game. Alternatively, play Ornn or Sett.
: How to counterpick top laners with "supports" or adc champs :
I hate ranged tops but I completely approve, keep doing it, you and everyone like you is doing everyone a favor really. It helps show that no matter how many ranged champions Riot nerfs, another will spring up as an oppressive top laner, proving how bad the state of top lane is for its intended inhabitants. Riot needs to realize the ranged champions aren't the problem, it's the melees that don't have answers to them.
: Lol kinda like a shredder she passes through windwall and just shreds her xD
I mean honestly if wind wall can completely halt a tidal wave and obliterate a rocket, there's no way a human can just casually walk through it.
: Swain support = Soraka top
Is Swain an abuse case that completely warps the bot lane meta? There's your answer.
: Okay So I didn't entirely know how cdr stacks itself but the cooldowns I was having on her ult was still absurd.
Sure but you sacrifice other runes and effects for like, 1s off your ult. Also for the future, almost all % based values stack multiplicatively so 100% abuse cases are never possible. Slow resist just got changed to multiplicative stacking too, before this patch going over 100% and being sped up by slows was possible.
Cdore (NA)
: Pop Quiz: Name all the counters to AP and magic damage in general
While I agree MR itemization is ass right now, your argument sucks. Leave this to the people who know what they’re talking about. MR itemization sucks because they’re all understat and super niche as opposed to armor options which are much more generalist and offer just better stats. But that’s it, that’s the only real argument. As others have mentioned, physical damage has a truckload of different stats to scale off of while AP doesn’t have anything particularly unique to the stat (mana, cdr and penetration are all stats used by AD champs as well), and thus there isn’t a need for more niche MR items to counter stats that simply don’t exist. There also aren’t “many ways” to shut down physical damage. Tell me, how do you itemize against Zed? The answer: you build armor. Notice how there isn’t a specific answer, no item that directly counters him, just armor in general. And why do you even bring up Void Staff when LDR exists too? Anyway yeah, argument sucks.
: He just said every tank is above 50 percent winrate top... so... maybe read better?
Idk man I think we walked into a circlejerk thread. No amount of factual data will sway them.
: You should add {{champion:245}} to that list.
Oh I knew I was forgetting someone, fixed.
: Because {{champion:54}} is doing so-so up to plat, but doesn't exist above diamond, {{champion:113}} is literally one of bottom winrate junglers, and even support tanks are not nearly comparable to enchanters, i.e. the only support tank above 51% winrate in p+ or d+ is {{champion:44}} who is a hybrid enchanter anyway. {{champion:516}} is legit the only thing. It is especially obvious when you look at playrates: in top 15 played champions, there are 2 tanks on top and only 1 in jungle. Sorry but at this point to deny that tanks don't exist in solo q you have to be in deep, deep denial.
Edit: Btw all these stats are for Diamond+ since you felt like talking about Diamond+ Naut, Thresh and Leona hold the 3 top spots for pick rate, of course their winrate isn't going to be as good since everyone is spamming them whether they are actually good with them or not + autofills etc. Cmon, this is standard pickrate winrate relation. Malphite is still 50% Diamond+ with a 3.4% pickrate (that's higher than Sona top, who is meta af right now). And Sej still has a 4.5% pickrate (and 45% winrate... cuz she garbo rn but cinder is about to buff her). --- So yeah, we have: - Naut, Thresh and Leona holding the top 3 spots for support pickrate - Zac in the top 10 for jungle (jungle tanks suck and are being buffed this patch for a reason) - Every top lane tank is above 50% WR and they *all* have over 2% pickrates (except Mao at 1.3%) and Ornn is holding a top 3 spot with a 10.6% pick rate To deny that tanks exist in solo q you have to be in deep, deep denial and unable to read statistics.
: Yeah tanks are fine and if you think they're bad then you're lying to yourself. Like ornn is really strong right now and needs nerfs,poppy is ok,shen is ok, leona is strong, naut is strong, thresh is strong, nunu is ok. Like maybe try playing better? Since tanks can damage damage.
Shen is beyond ok, he's somewhere between great and insane idk. Zac is also gonna be busted with cinder changes and Sej is gonna move from subpar to ok/great. Also Ornn is officially broken now. He could already 100-0 most champions, now he can 100-0 with half his kit just like assassins.
: I mean I stated more than one tank...
Yeah I don't get this one or why he was upvoted by anyone with more than 2 brain cells.
: Talon, Darius and Zed in the junlge.
Because some non-jungler designs are simply toxic and adversely affect game health when they appear in the jungle. Examples: {{champion:163}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:164}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:246}} {{champion:245}} and also {{champion:245}} Edit: Also {{champion:245}}
IVSakenz (NA)
: It is because RIOT took all the focus off of lanes and put it into jungle and the neutral mobs that inhabit it.. soraka and sona are being played top because they do not need to win lane to be effective.. they can be behind in cs.. lose towers early.. even feed the opposing laner, and still be an asset to the team during team fights etc... No lane really matters if you win it or not initially.. not if your getting every dragon and baron.. because when team fights happen you can take a full lane down and be at nexus within the 30 second respawn timer after you ace the opposing team.. and it all boils down to the fact that damage is way to high across the board... except turrets... they do next to nothing and need a major buff... turrett diving at level 6 should not be a thing...
Turret diving at level 3 shouldn't be a thing either. {{champion:60}}
: Can I de-rank tiers in the ranked ladder?
Blatantly int every game while not saying bad words. It works in high elo so it should work in low elo too. Noone gets banned for it.
: > [{quoted}](name=WoonStruck,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AeBewkeH,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2020-02-16T22:19:57.299+0000) > > I miss when the fun part was being the reason the surrender vote failed, and not because of delusion/trolling, then carrying anyway. Commonly. That sounds fucking horrible if you're trying to improve and consistently climb. I don't need season 5 turret shields again. Keep that in the past. More on topic: Post like these just reek of entitlement. If you flub the early game, you aren't entitled to have a fair shot at coming back into the game later. You have to work for it, or I have to fuck up. It's not a flaw of the game that comebacks aren't easy. Doesn't mean they're impossible, though.
> [{quoted}](name=WoonStruck,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AeBewkeH,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2020-02-16T22:19:57.299+0000) > > I miss when the fun part was being the reason the surrender vote failed, and not because of delusion/trolling, then carrying anyway. Commonly. --- > [{quoted}](name=chipndip1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AeBewkeH,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2020-02-17T02:19:51.381+0000) > > More on topic: Post like these just reek of entitlement. If you flub the early game, you aren't entitled to have a fair shot at coming back into the game later. You have to work for it, or I have to fuck up. It's not a flaw of the game that comebacks aren't easy. Doesn't mean they're impossible, though. Get some rest bud. You didn't read that right.
Paroe (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=KFCeytron,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KlLqdjE0,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2020-02-16T03:59:04.926+0000) > > Cinematics aren't the game. > > Take a look at Graves's weapon: a pump-action, side-by-side revolver with bits that float in mid-air and clip through each other. > > The game is just a bunch of tropes thrown together and isn't intended to stand up to much scrutiny. Cinematics are generally deeper looks into champions visual aspects. Caitlyn, thematically, should not have such a high attack speed and her theme... Honestly she would be much better served as a multi-weapon champion that marries Jinx and Jhin (since Jhin was caitlyns rework). Headshot ----> Aimed shot (no change functionally) Piltover peacemaker ----> Holster and quick draw (5s CD, 50 mana); Caitlyn holsters her current weapon and does a quick basic attack to the nearest enemy, prioritizing the last enemy hit. Weapons: Piltover and whistles; Caitlyns trusty revolver. Uses a pneumatic hextech mana core to fire bullets made of mana. Deals 80/85/90/95/100% basic attack and on hit damage. base attack speed is increased to 0.8 Queens special: Caitlyns trusty rifle, given to her by her father. Uses a custom build hextech bolt action to fire bullets made of mana. Deals 120% basic attack damage and +15/30/45/60/75% critical strike damage. attack speed is capped at 1.0. W: traps placed under towers are now destroyed after 2 seconds E: ----> Deals 50 / 90 / 130 / 170 / 210 (+ 130 / 140 / 150 / 160 / 170% AD) physical damage instead.
> [{quoted}](name=Paroe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KlLqdjE0,comment-id=0005000000000000,timestamp=2020-02-16T05:00:56.423+0000) > > W: traps placed under towers are now destroyed after 2 seconds Hahaha had to throw this in here huh. Sadly never gonna happen, it's been requested for ages.
Eedat (NA)
: Super old champion who was designed before mechanics like that were feasible but has aged well enough to not justify getting a full rework
To be fair champion specific attack timers (not attack speed) were a thing since the beginning.
Draining (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=FSRER,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E6u6O4Rg,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2020-02-13T06:54:22.628+0000) > > Apparently Tenacity and abilities like Garen's W sometimes affect Knockups. > As a Sion main, ive played countless matches where I get people to escape early on a max charge Q due to Tenacity but when I get tenacity on someone like Aatrox and play vs other champions with knockup, especially Cho'gath, Tenacity doesn't do crap. > I personaly think Tenacity sometimes just works sometimes just doesn't and it is mostly affected by the height you get sent up from the knockup. Mr Sion Main, Your Q first knocks up, then stuns when they land. Does this explain it? :)
Yup Sion's knockup is more of a visual effect compared to other knockups, it's half the duration of the stun attached.
rawiazam1 (EUNE)
: can i have a source, brother?
Source: Watch any video of Nunu or Lee Sin being blasted into the cosmic abyss while continuing to deal and take damage.
BigFBear (EUW)
: Riot just realized Unflinching was bugged all the time since it exists
Good, we need more slow resist in the game. Right now everyone and their mother has a 40%+ slow built-in or in their core items.
: Just throw a whole deck of cards
Q but instead of 3 projectiles, it's 52.
Smyrage (EUNE)
: Wasn't Zyra meant to be a mage Jungler to begin with? If her seeds were less inconsistent, she would have decent clear.
To be fair I think back then Phreak played everything jungle in the champion spotlights.
TehNACHO (NA)
: What are the win conditions of this game?
Solo Q: Have the better combination of jungler and mid laner. Flex Q: Make the enemy bot lane hate their lives with repeated 4/5 man ganks.
: > [{quoted}](name=iiGazeii,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zE91dEdk,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-30T00:01:24.326+0000) > > If all of her scaling damage was an on-hit effect, she would be terrible at attacking towers, and that damage wouldn't get multiplied by crits. Then they'd have to go in and make an exception to apply that on-hit effect to towers, adjust her crit scaling, etc., or leave her damage and pushing power as garbage. It would be a huge mess. > > Remember, Senna gains zero AD per level. All of her AD comes from collecting mist. I think the added complexity would far outweigh the extra tuning knob. As the other person said, I never expected the bonus damage from her Mist to be applied as an on-hit effect. And, .. I'm not even sure that the limitations to coding you're describing are accurate. There are on-hit effects that damage towers, .. in fact, I think ~~all~~ **most** of them do. .. I know Sheen does. **Viktor's Q does not**. I'm thinking there might also be other instances of bonus damage being applied as critical strikes as well. Even if not, I don't see it being that hard for Riot to program that in. > Is basic attack a non-critical strike? If Yes, deal 1 bonus physical damage per Mist collected, Else, deal 2 bonus physical damage per Mist collected. Edits struck through or bolded
> [{quoted}](name=Elite4Runner,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zE91dEdk,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2020-01-30T00:44:34.039+0000) > > As the other person said, I never expected the bonus damage from her Mist to be applied as an on-hit effect. > > And, .. I'm not even sure that the limitations to coding you're describing are accurate. There are on-hit effects that damage towers, .. in fact, I think ~~all~~ **most** of them do. .. I know Sheen does. **Viktor's Q does not**. I'm thinking there might also be other instances of bonus damage being applied as critical strikes as well. Even if not, I don't see it being that hard for Riot to program that in. > > Edits struck through or bolded Nah 2 complicated /s But yeah mist scaling fits the thematic way more than AD scaling anyway, I approve. What on-hits, on-attacks and attack modifiers deal damage to towers/structures is completely specific to each individual one (and for both towers/inhibs, some effects work on one but not the other).
: > [{quoted}](name=XJ99999999999999,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KdEJXddx,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-02-01T14:26:18.842+0000) > > just because a game did bad doesnt mean they will go to lol in particular. prob back to w/e they were doing, such as fortnite/overwatch/WoW. Everything Blizzard has going on is doing bad... And this just further terrifies the Diablo community of what Diablo 4 is going to be, after they alrdy saw a preview that basically looks like a downgraded Diablo 3. this whole debockle is following a massive list of unforgivable mistakes by Blizzard, and at this point MOST fans can clearly see that the age of Blizzard is over, and it would be unwise to buy from them again.
> [{quoted}](name=PhearBunny,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KdEJXddx,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2020-02-01T14:30:58.864+0000) > > Everything Blizzard has going on is doing bad... > And this just further terrifies the Diablo community of what Diablo 4 is going to be, after they alrdy saw a preview that basically looks like a downgraded Diablo 3. > this whole debockle is following a massive list of unforgivable mistakes by Blizzard, and at this point MOST fans can clearly see that the age of Blizzard is over, and it would be unwise to buy from them again. O fuck i never thought about it like that. Diablo is the only thing Blizzard makes that I enjoy.
: pantheon buff?
? That thing travels fast af. The windup is also pretty ambiguous, hard to tell where exactly he’s throwing it. If people are *dodging* it consistently against you, either they're all prediction gods or you’re being too predictable with it. I can understand *missing* it though, it does have a bit of a cast time.
: If you could make 3 changes to improve the "game". what would they be?and why?
Damn so hard not to reply to anyone, wonder who will break this rule first. Anyway, 1) Runes need to be toned way down, both minors and keystones (shards are aight). Rune should be small tweaks to your champs performance to make them able to more viably perform in a slightly different way or possibly a different role. They shouldn't be making your champion the 2.0 version of itself. But Keystones, they need to be gutted. A lot of them need mechanics removed and others need effectiveness toned down a ton (ex. Conq doesn't need to heal, Grasp doesn't need to give permanent health, Aftershock doesn't need to do damage, Aery doesn't need to do damage, Glacial Augment doesn't need to be a goddam 60% slow that lasts potentially 5s, and all Keystones need damage gutting) 2) Make ranged top laners more risk/reward without gutting them so melees can more viably *win* these matchups. This would be a set of individual changes to all ranged champions that go top lane and are overly effective at both *winning* and *not losing* lane. Goal would be to give them clear windows of power (higher risk escape moves or longer cd escape moves + lower consistent damage with higher damage in a given window (like Vlad's Blood Rush for instance)). 3) Nerf crit RNG Critical strike chance under certain % should prevent multiple crits in a row (in exchange increase the psuedo-RNG chance for the next crit each time an attack wasn't allowed to crit). This is pretty specifically aimed at Tryn but also solves a big issue of crit rolling for all roles. Should never be losing to raw RNG like this. This should just make crit more consistent with expectations. Change would be like this (after a crit occurs, your next x attacks...). Restrictions are lenient so high-roll crits are still a thing, but the best case is not as insane. Also don't worry about being cheated out of crits, as Psuedo-RNG should also take into account attacks you were restricted from critting on, increasing the chances of your next attack critting. ≤20% - after a crit, next 3 attacks cannot crit ≥25% - after a crit, next 2 attacks cannot crit ≥40% - after a crit, next attack cannot crit =50% - after two crits in a row, next attack cannot crit \>50% - after 3 crits in a row, next attack cannot crit ≥75% - after 4 crits in a row, next attack cannot crit =80% - after 5 crits in a row, next attack cannot crit \>80% - restrictions removed
: I swear people have the lousiest takes on these forums. "Back in the old days, Rengar DIDN'T one shot me from st-" Yes he fucking did. All you guys do here is *lie.* Jeeze.
Back in the old days, Rengar DIDN'T one shot me from stealth AND heal 50% of all damage he took. Honestly though Rengar is one of the more okay Assassins. He's even moreso of a diver imo, not as much escape potential as the rest outside his cleanse he has to save Ferocity for tho. I think Assassins should totally have reliable escapes, Divers should be the "Assassins without escapes but more damage/CC". But that also means they shouldn't be oneshotting while also having reliable escapes. But of course this isn't even an Assassin issue, this is a problem with the damage fiesta as a whole. Nerfing Assassin burst just makes them worthless while everyone else is still oneshotting.
Terozu (NA)
: Sorry I'm an idiot. Circles confuse me.
It's k I didn't even get to read ur last message haha. Btw has the sight range always been this ridiculously large? (like, pre-removal and pre-re-addition)
Kazekiba (NA)
: Reminds me of that time Riot finally fixed Riven by changing her passive into a resource bar called Edge that did the same thing if properly managed but was less abusable. And whiny bitch Riven mains complained so they reverted it and left her totally resourceless :^) her bugs are an intended mechanic, guys. Clearly :) RIP Lux Fixes :'(
That sight range does look a little goddam ridiculous tbh. I thought it only revealed a little bit around the edge of the ability, not an additional half an E away *and* through bushes.
: Things riot's gameplay and live balance teams don't understand: * top lane * jungle * Supports (looking at you senna and pyke) * proper reworks * toxic mechanics * appropriate levels of skill expression for the game (not too low, not too high) * how not to ruin solo queue when you want to push champs for worlds * runes * wards * minions (stupid creep block) Did I forget anything?
Yets4240 (NA)
: Any juggernaut. No seriously, any single one: except maybe him{{champion:122}} But otherwise: {{champion:86}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:875}} {{champion:48}} {{champion:6}} {{champion:83}} {{champion:106}}
: Nah forget this dumb idea. Just give me Ohm and Rot back {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Banner needs to come back. Shit was completely fine til they made it busted af with damage resistance/immunity.
Zerenza (NA)
: He leads with E, pulls you right into his face. So, what do you do? Walk Behind Him? Profit?
Hitbox isn't that forgiving. You don't have time to fully walk behind him. Also the pull can stun, but ignoring the stun part that guarantees it, it still has that small knockup to it where you can't move (similar to how Naut body slams into you and you both stagger back for a bit). If you don't know, the hitbox hits all around him. The only place near him it doesn't hit you is when your model is more than halfway across the line to the left and right of him. If you're not playing someone with dashes, you don't play to dodge his W at point blank, it's not happening.
Zerenza (NA)
: My bad, it does feel like a long time. Like how everyone ignored the point of it and just focused on the time i had on it being wrong, it's still insanely easy to dodge.
Cuz 3s and 0.75s is a massive difference. It's not easy to dodge the giant cone as a melee champ within 0.75s, especially if he leads with E.
: Here's an idea: instead of nerfing Soraka Top give people reason to NOT play Soraka Top
Thing is, Dorans Shield buff was massive, bruisers don't *lose* to ranged tops but they still don't *win* against ranged tops, that's the problem. In a melee vs melee lane or a ranged vs range lane, there's always a clear winner. In melee vs ranged, usually either the melee goes even or the ranged wins it, very rarely does a melee "win" this because they simply can't engage and kill a ranged top laner in one go due to innately being melee and those ranged top laners typically having numerous safety nets (such as Kennen stun and 10s CD E that gives 100% MS for 2s). So Dorans Shield helped melees *not lose* ranged matchups, but they still aren't *winning* them, that's the problem. Ranged safety in top lane needs to take a hit for melee tops to be able to actually *win* these matchups. Soraka is a symptom of this. She's a ranged champion that can do far more than hold her own in a solo lane, either winning or simply *not losing*. I have absolutely no idea what the solution here is, whether there's a blanket solution or if all ranged tops need to be readjusted individually to be more risk/reward, but *something* needs to happen. --- Another big fucking problem is minion aggro. For whatever reason, minions hate melee champions. They will randomly aggro melee champs for no good reason and that damage adds up. On the other hand, they don't give two shits about ranged champions and will often not aggro them at all.
TehNACHO (NA)
: How would you feel if Sated Devourer was released today in today's Jungle?
It'd still be horrible design. Focusing farming over ganking should be a totally viable strat. But perma-farming jungle to suddenly pop out and pentakill should not be. It'd probably still be overpowered if it were released right now tbh. Some people still build the attack speed jungle item even in high levels of play to success, and Devourer is just the better version of it.
: The fact that this thread has 6 upvotes says enough about how fucking bad players in these boards are XD
I don't think knowing if this is an actual thing or not is a good indicator of player skill. I've rarely seen an Irelia get stopped mid-dash (thing is fast af and I'm usually top so no Poppy in my games) so I didn't know either.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ana Grubin,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ae4HPTlz,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2020-02-02T21:31:54.338+0000) > > and she will literally tank everything then ult 4 people and heal of her endless dashes while doing assassin amount of damage. You have any idea how difficult this is to pull off? For every player that can pull this off there are 20 others that will go 0-13 trying. > Old Irelia was cancer too, but more predictable and more fair to play against visually. Old Irelia was far easier to play and did more damage. Any noob could 16-0 on old Irelia.
I mean, he's not wrong, they'd predictably run right through you with no counterplay.
Iljos (EUNE)
: >lolalytics I thought people were past this meme, well according to your meme site nunu has a 53% wr so he must be straight up amazing considering kayn is apparently good with 50%. >Yeah, flanking and landing a W with your bot lane engaging while you close them in from behind is more than sufficient for kha'zix to net kills. you have never played kha in your life have you
Nah man Kha W pre-evolve is definitely the best ganking tool in the game. But yeah, think the guy only plays Nunu and probably at a low level (Nunu lane ganks are bad?). Doesn't seem to know what he's talking about at all when it comes to any other jungler.
: Tank junglers don't have enough income generation or XP to function as such.
Yeah the xp changes screwed tank junglers. Tank rely on their innate tanking abilities alongside level-scaling health and resistances. Being behind in levels makes them considerably less durable. I don't think there's a blanket solution to this problem. I think the underperforming tank junglers need specific individual changes to make them more durable early on. If there is a blanket solution, it's most likely gonna have to do with Cinderhulk. The only issue here is I can imagine abuse cases popping up like crazy (atmogs-esque situation) and Zac needing a meganerf.
UniSect (NA)
: Taric and Yi Combo even without funneling is stupid.
Either Taric or Yi need to be kept in the gutter until this shit is figured out. We've been having to deal with this cancer for far too long.
Critty92 (EUNE)
: Why does everyone get so pissy when someone defends Riot?
> [{quoted}](name=Critty92,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wgB2g7hJ,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-02-01T16:02:29.392+0000) > > People don't understand that Riot _**CANT DO EVERYTHING AT ONCE**_ They also can't do anything at once, that's the problem. So many issues, no real answers.
Sakuya5 (NA)
: How is ekko balanced?
: {{champion:27}} has such a unique play style that you can only compare his play with his play. Leaning how to Singed will not teach you how to top lane. Like wise, knowing how to top lane will gain you very little on Singed.
He does teach you macro though, which is extremely valuable for any champion you play.
Show more

Z3SIeeper

Level 142 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion