Pxerkza (EUNE)
: so your argument is for pyke and ahri while ezreals and zeds are completely ignored yes yes cherry pick your arguments to prove a point
> [{quoted}](name=Pxerkza,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=iGNWuQyT,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-03T14:49:08.352+0000) > > so your argument is for pyke and ahri > while ezreals and zeds are completely ignored > > yes yes cherry pick your arguments to prove a point Do you not think that all legendaries should meet the legendary standards? When i asked Riot about the animations specifically they said newer champions are harder to do because they have more animations to cover. My main point here is that now instead of not just re-doing the animations, they don't even re-do the entire voiceover.
Rioter Comments
Bârd (NA)
: Is it just me or is Riot not even trying to hype up new releases anymore?
Jinx had a huge teaser, music video on release, etc etc. Also ekko. I don't expect them to do huge things like that for every release, but it was wonderful when we got teasers at least.
: How is PROJECT Pyke priced at 1820 when he reuses all of the base skin animations?
They did the exact same thing with Star Guardian Jinx, just look at SG Ahri compared to her. Jinx uses the same animations excepts for W and R, emotes, and different voicelines. Unfortunately this is not the first time they've pulled this.
: The people asking for “ugly” female characters are getting old
: I'll leave a * here by saying the difficulty comes in proving it. People (definitely including myself) just have off days when playing League, or are distracted by life.
> [{quoted}](name=Bazerka,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AFFvEAHA,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-02-21T00:24:18.778+0000) > > I'll leave a * here by saying the difficulty comes in proving it. People (definitely including myself) just have off days when playing League, or are distracted by life. I once reported someone who had admitted to elo boosting in real life and their games reflected it as well last season. She only played mid/supp champs ONLY those. Never played adc unless it was Ashe, played around Silver elo normally. Her diamond brother would log onto her account (an adc main) and play Kai'Sa, Xayah, and Vayne to reach Gold for her account. He would absolutely DOMINATE all his games, which would never happen if she was playing as a person who NEVER plays adc. I gave TONS of evidence to support my claim and absolutely nothing was done about it.
: RP update: Cost and refunds
This is so great!!! I'm sure this will make many people happy! thank you so much Riot <3
: KAYLE AND MORGANA REWORK TEASER!
THEY'RE SO HOT YESYESYESYESYES!!!
: I've held off creating this thread for too long... The Day Riot invited me to Playtest Mordekaiser
: Morgana is keeping her dress!
Was really hoping they'd be getting rid of it so most of her skins wouldn't have it. Oh well, her face looks good.
: Skin Universe Lore in 2019: Alt Fantasy, Multiverse Theory, and You
BRING BACK STAR GUARDIANS!!!! Or K/DA, I'm okay with that too. Something I think in specific that would be awesome to see is group of skins that ALL interact with eachother. I know that's a tall order, but it would awesome to feel like you're apart of a badass group of champs that are all friends and fighting together. For something smaller, I love short stories for skins, but nothing gets me hyped like cinematics. <3 Thanks for reaching out to the community!!
: Riot: "We're having Akali keep her shroud as it makes her very unique."
: So we're just going to ignore this then...
I thought Sylas' head in the splash art looked kinda strange tbh, like it was tilted at the wrong angle or just didn't fit in. Now it makes sense lol
: Prestige Points and new prestige edition skins
Nice cash grab, but it's a no from me.
KnifeCat (OCE)
: Sylas might be the biggest balance nightmare in the history of League
He's not even out yet, can we save the over exaggerated complaining until then?
: Girls be like: " Riot is sexist, stop sexualizing women champions" also girls
Most of the people I see complaining about the "over-sexualization" of women are men or extreme feminists though. Every female player i know LOVES playing sexy badass chicks, don't turn it on us please =/
: Riot's at it again! Blatant over the top sexualized champion! Sylas the Magic of Hunky Studs
T H A N K Y O U . I'm a girl (not that it really matters i guess) and I'm so fucking sick of seeing people complain ONLY when a hot chick is released. This dude being shirtless has less of a "reason" than Kai'Sa did when she showed a bit of cleavage and was a badass woman. Can we just let everyone be hot? Thanks
: I'm calling it now. Demacia will have a massive earthquake that will release the new champion.
Riot Earthslug (who was on vacation), posted this on twitter last night: "Two week vacation where I did nothing but play games has ended. I feel like I'm escaping a prison of the mind and re-entering the world. Breaking free as it were." That's a very odd thing to say in general, and fits the whole theme other rioters have been saying as well. "I feel like I'm escaping a prison of the mind and re-entering the world. Breaking free as it were." Maybe the prison isn't a physical one at all?
: Which champions you feel their default skin is better than their RP ones?
: Pretty shocking to see Riot not even talking to us anymore.
No shit. it's probably because all you guys do is whine and complain while contradicting eachother, and then when Riot does what you want you find something else to whine and complain about.
: Unpopular Opinion: Stop making champions until...
If they never made new champs I'd just stop playing tbh
: > [{quoted}](name=ZER0 2,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=AUUQxs0O,comment-id=000200000001,timestamp=2018-12-03T15:16:19.706+0000) > > no, lol. Would you like to explain why you disagree ¿{{sticker:galio-happy}}
> [{quoted}](name=Camille Ferrøs,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=AUUQxs0O,comment-id=0002000000010000,timestamp=2018-12-03T15:41:23.980+0000) > > Would you like to explain why you disagree ¿{{sticker:galio-happy}} For sure! I personally love Kai'Sa's design. I don't see why it would need to be changed, and I don't see her outfit as super sexy or erotic. On top of that, I don't think that it's really a problem that she has a V cut "bodysuit" when she has amour in other places, and a helmet and full suit that activates when she's actually fighting. I think it would look very stuffy if she was always covered up to her neck by the bodysuit, and I think having the option to switch between the two is a very healthy balance. On top of that I relate to her a lot, because my body type is extremely similar to hers (longer torso, "pretty" face, but with smaller boobs) and it's not really a combo you see a lot. Typically if a character has a longer torso and is "sexy" at all, they tend to have VERY big boobs, with the boobs and "sexyness" being what you're supposed to pay attention to, and I like that her chest isn't the main point even though she's technically "sexy". I really like the representation. It also helps that her personality isn't "oooo I'm so hot" and I could see the problem with her outfit if it was, but since her personality so sub-dued, I don't see the issue with her current look that can be changed to cover her up completely in game. On top of all this, it makes sense that her suit isn't completely covering her all the time / she's not covered in amour completely, because the suit is still growing on her. At the point of the story we're at, she's pretty much just escaped the void. In a few years, timeline wise, she could be completely covered but by the armor like plates that are currently on her legs and arms, we don't know. I think that the way her suit looks now also makes sense for her story. Hope this helps you understand why some of us love her current design so much <3
: > [{quoted}](name=Cetri,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=AUUQxs0O,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-12-02T22:29:45.996+0000) > > Off the top of my head... > > Give Kai&#x27;sa a... is it still a makeover if you&#x27;re going for less attractive? Anyway, yeah. More Venom/general body horror, less... whatever she&#x27;s got going on now. > > Put Targon back in between Demacia and Noxus, and make Kumungu an actual official region. > > Put Gregor back on the Howling Abyss. I think the whole community can agree on a kai'sa re-design
> [{quoted}](name=Camille Ferrøs,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=AUUQxs0O,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-12-02T22:53:33.709+0000) > > I think the whole community can agree on a kai&#x27;sa re-design no, lol.
: Janna VU Concept
Absolutely gorgeous. Because of how elegant you've made her it doesn't come across as sexual or "sexy" at all, more "graceful and beautiful". I'd love to see Janna's design turn into this, Bravo!
DaisyLazy (EUW)
: Akali's real age
Riot's said before that K/DA ages and their canon ages aren't the same.
: Possible ways to Fix Zed
I find it funny how you guys want to buff Zed because he's sitting at 45% even though he can practically one shot anyone who's not a tank, but want to nerf akali whos at 42% just because you don't like her shroud :^)
: > [{quoted}](name=OniZetsu666,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=T7hEekr1,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-11-27T05:56:05.543+0000) > > The music reminds me so much of {{champion:498}} and{{champion:497}} &#x27;s theme. And I want moreeee. Yep! Good catch! I wrote Neeko's as well Rakan and Xayah's themes. When I first started working on Neeko's music, I wanted to find something really fitting for her, but also make sure there was this thread between Vastaya music (reliance on a bass groove, pan ethnic instrumentation, strong vocalizations, emotive music, etc.). I called my good friend Úyanga Bold to sing on this, and she did such a great job. She also sang on Rakan and Xayah, and yet sounds so different on this. Truly a wonderful artist.
> [{quoted}](name=Ed the Conqueror,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=T7hEekr1,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2018-11-29T15:37:44.735+0000) > > Yep! Good catch! > > I wrote Neeko&#x27;s as well Rakan and Xayah&#x27;s themes. When I first started working on Neeko&#x27;s music, I wanted to find something really fitting for her, but also make sure there was this thread between Vastaya music (reliance on a bass groove, pan ethnic instrumentation, strong vocalizations, emotive music, etc.). I called my good friend Úyanga Bold to sing on this, and she did such a great job. She also sang on Rakan and Xayah, and yet sounds so different on this. Truly a wonderful artist. I could tell right away it was her! I'm glad you asked her to come back. The sounds in it are so distinctly Vastayan (and Xayah&Rakan's theme is my very favourite) great job yet again! <3 Neeko's theme is amazing and unique in it's own way!
: > [{quoted}](name=DeIli,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HkyvGeEg,comment-id=00020000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-20T12:04:48.019+0000) > > Again, do you have an issue with straight characters expressing their sexuality? Because it happens quite a lot. I've yet to see a character going around screaming "I'm straight! Look at me!".
> [{quoted}](name=Warlord Rhinark,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HkyvGeEg,comment-id=000200000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-20T12:06:10.318+0000) > > I&#x27;ve yet to see a character going around screaming &quot;I&#x27;m straight! Look at me!&quot;. Literally Ezreal, Garen, Rakan, among other characters, but ok.
: New champ has been leaked!
YAY! SHES SO CUTE!! <3
YuGiHo (NA)
: there can only be 1 {{champion:421}}
: I hope the new mage is a male
I hope its a cute monster girl type thing <3
: I want more songs from Pentakill :(
More K/DA first plz ;-;
Rigg (NA)
: Hear me out, Fam. A champion with a mid-western accent. :D
Canadians have the best accent tbh. I'd love to see one with it
: > [{quoted}](name=Reav3,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=V1EAGu9k,comment-id=000f0000001a000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-15T00:26:35.165+0000) > > There will be several New Champions before the one CertainlyT is working on. His is still a long way off Argh, hope i'm not too late to get a response from you Reav3 but can you confirm the gender of the new mage? The last few ones have been female so i'm hoping for a male mage this time around.
I'm hoping it's female tbh. We need more cute girls in this game
Reav3 (NA)
: While this Champ was designed by SolCrushed, CertainlyT is indeed working on a new Champ, but that's very far off
Thank god <3 I love his champ designs. The only ones I really play is Akali, but i do dabble in Zyra and Zoe every once in awhile. They're always so cool and bring so much to the game. So fun!
: Heya Ocean, You actually had your account boosted three times this year: * Once in mid-March by a Ryze/Cass main, who I've affectionately titled "Faker of the West." * Once in late-May (briefly), by ya boy jungle Xin Zhao with the occasional Jax assist. * And in late-September, you personally teleported to Costa Rica, simultaneously merging yourself with the void and absorbing the knowledge of every previous Malzahar main. Ascending to your true, darker form, you gained 200 MMR in 4 days, stopping only once your lust for D5 had been satiated. Honestly, screenshot my post and get your money back for these boosts, because in the now immortal words of BiIiBili, "I.. I can't express enough how obvious this is."
Man I wish this happened when I found out an account was MMR boosting. The person had literally never played any of the champs before and all of a sudden had an 80% winrate with them in ranked.
: Star Guardian Villain Evelynn
This is just a K/DA Evelynn fanart though
: Kai'Sa Legendary Skin Ideas
If you drop the "no peaches" thing I'm on board. Keep the peaches, all the peaches. Peaches. {{champion:145}}
: The KDA video was great, but I just can't get over...
I hope that Riot does more with her. I was expecting a dance solo or her to turn into her "prestige" version at some point. She's my favourite so I was kinda sad tbh
Rioter Comments
: Imagine if the mission was "Win a game as an all-MALE team"
I honestly don't think anyone would care
: Can we please get Vocal Lines for the KDA skins? I would pay to have them added (like Chromas)
: > [{quoted}](name=Tomoe Gozen,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=AE99MKef,comment-id=00260001,timestamp=2018-11-01T00:57:05.269+0000) > > I think that this question was asked on ASK RIOT and that a Rioter answered it (forgot who). > The answer was &quot;No&quot;. but does she
MarcReady (EUW)
: No more robotic skins please :(
I'm sick of the mecha skins too, i feel you
: Insane Nunu Glitch Cost Me My Lane
This happened to me a few days ago and has apparently been happening since September. Riot hasn't been able to fix it because it's supposedly "RNG" and they can't reproduce it, but I don't understand why they haven't disabled Nunu while this is happening, it cost me one of my games a few days ago as well.
: If you take care of yourself in youth, you don't get all the health issues normally associated with old age. Might still need some joints replaced, but that doesn't make an elderly person any less physically strong than someone half their age. Not all witches are hunch back hobblers. If she lives in the jungle as this theory says, that means she's probably spent her whole life traversing the wilderness looking for ingredients for potions and such, so she has gotten tons of exercise. She's also far away from the pollution of cities like Piltover and Zaun. And, who knows, maybe there is something in the jungle that keeps her body in good physical shape. Also, you seem to be forgetting that, pre rework, Swain was pretty much this. Granted he was injured, but he was still an old warlock that had trouble walking, and I'm sure you didn't play him because of that despite the fact that he was a pretty strong champion if played right.
I don't forget that Swain was like that pre-rework, I don't know why you're questioning my intelligence, I also don't know what you continue to debate over. You're not going to change my opinion that liss/cam look old, and you're not going to change the fact that I don't want a champion like that and I won't play it if it comes out. This is called "personal preference". You should look it up sometime. If you look at ANY of the concept art for the "old lady" champion that people have been talking about, she's always hump backed with the classic old witch style. There's nothing to argue over. And YES, I'm sorry, but that's bullshit. My grandmother has taken care of her body more than anyone I've ever met, but surprise surprise, she's aging and it's not as strong as it used to be, and she's one of the strongest elderly people I know. It happens, that is literally FACTUALLY WHAT HAPPENS as you age. "that doesn't make an elderly person any less physically strong than someone half their age." Sweetie that's not even _close_ to being half true. If you're saying someone who's 80 is the same strength or more than when they were 40 you're full of shit. I probably won't be responding to you any more than I already have because you dragging out something that should be so simple to understand for almost 2 and a half days really isn't worth my time.
Felaze (NA)
: You’re telling me that you don’t play two very strong champions because.... they look old to you? That’s pretty horrid of a mindset to have when playing a game where there is a long range of aged champions who are usually very strong. I don’t know what you’re talking about in terms of them looking aged when Lissandra has the large majority of her body covered- this including more than half of her face, and Camille is a curvy, robust young bodied woman with a face visably youthful. The only thing even remotely “old” about her is her gray hair, and even then, people are dying their hair gray all over the place now, so at the end of the day, she looks as young as someone like Karma.
I don't understand what the fuck you guys are trying to do here, change my opinion? There's literally nothing to debate over. This has been continuing for over 2 days because I said I don't want an elderly champion after waiting this long for a new one. Holy shit. lmao. And yes, you are correct. I don't play ugly champions or old champions, I think they're lame. To me, aesthetics and lore are everything, and camille and lissandra look old and ugly to me, no matter how much you argue the point that they aren't, IN MY OPINION, they are. I also don't play melee champs really so that's another reason to not play cam.
: Perhaps you should think about the idea that not everything is specifically about you. If you don't like the resulting champion, you don't have to play it. Instead of ridiculing "an elderly woman" theory, let people enjoy their theories.
I NEVER said the theory wasn't correct, or that other people can't enjoy it, I said I don't want it to be, no thanks. All these people replied to me with my opinion being; "i don't want an old woman, I won't play it, no thanks." So yes, if it is revealed, I'll be extremely disappointed and probably bored with the game for a few more months, and I won't play it, duh. Just because I disagreed with the majority opinion and think it's lame, you guys are throwing a hissy fit. This whole conversation has literally been specifically about me and what I think/my opinions, if you didn't want to talk about it, you didn't have to comment. I think you misread the tone of the conversation here.
: There are such a thing as old people with strong bodies, though.
not... really. Unless they aren't human or they have augments done to them. Like I said people want the old witch archetype, which is the humpback hobbler type.
: >Camille/Lissandra >Looking old Nah fam, don't be disingenuous. They don't have even a single wrinkle on them, and their bodies (of what we can see) are perfectly healthly, toned, and wrinkleless. I don't need for her spine to be in the shape of a parabola for her to be old, but I'd think it'd be cool to have a woman who is noticeably over the age of 25 to hit on either that "crazy old-lady" or "sweet grandma" vibe or even both at the same time.
I'm not being disingenuous "fam". They look old to me, idk what you want me to say, i don't play them specifically for that reason.
Show more

ZER0 2

Level 214 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion