Rioter Comments
: Ahri is now officially at 54% winrate with a 11-12% pickrate!!!!!!
> [{quoted}](name=ShadowsDieTwicë,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=viIqyR2d,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-09-10T22:29:50.026+0000) >when ur vomiting out mobility spam toward ur target Its sad cause its true. > [{quoted}](name=ShadowsDieTwicë,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=viIqyR2d,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-09-10T22:29:50.026+0000) > But shes not an AD or ADC champion so I guess she gets a free pass. Be careful around these parts posting factual evidence against an AP champ. The ahri mains will be out to downvote anytime now.
koshkyra (NA)
: Nerf Jhin please
Its insane that jhin is allowed to stay in his current state for the last month or two untouched. Havent seen bias like this since season 7 "ardent censor is fine"-meddler
: > [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XiZ7Vvof,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-08-10T18:34:47.315+0000) > > He is The Fast. Cant nerf what you cant catch. Too fast indeed. It is mind blowing that a champion with such disgusting stats aka _**the most played champion in the game**_ but still boasting a winrate up to 52% is allowed to go free and terrorize both solo q and pro play. Hes an AD so it makes sense. Isnt this the exact same reason ezreal was nerfed a few months ago? Cause he had a 51% winrate and was the most played champ in the game? Jhins even easier than ezreal. Its really not hard to see Riot is biased towards select few champs.
> [{quoted}](name=ShadowsDieTwicë,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XiZ7Vvof,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2018-08-10T20:31:49.054+0000) > > Too fast indeed. It is mind blowing that a champion with such disgusting stats aka _**the most played champion in the game**_ but still boasting a winrate up to 52% is allowed to go free and terrorize both solo q and pro play. Hes an AD so it makes sense. Isnt this the exact same reason ezreal was nerfed a few months ago? Cause he had a 51% winrate and was the most played champ in the game? Jhins even easier than ezreal. > > Its really not hard to see Riot is biased towards select few champs. I thought getting point and clicked for 1400 pre mitigation dmg was balanced? No?
: Serious question for Riot, Why is draven allowed to exist in his current state for months?
Yea lmfao and they had no issues hotfixing ezreal or kaisa and they have lucian nerfs on the next pbe. But draven reaching absurd numbers? Gets a free pass... Its so obvious why :p O yea also, talon and draven are pretty equally overloaded right now. Watch one get fixed but the other gets a free pass cause twitch.tv XD!
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: Dopa on mid lane: "Mid lane is so limited"
"if you pick zed you're asking to lose and you're trolling" But according to gameplay boards zed is super OP unbeatable insane laning phase champion? :thinking:
: I'm assuming the person used it on one champion, and is theorizing about all of the others. Therefore, wouldn't have good reason to *know* about the disable. That kind of thing'll just happen with hot-off-the-presses PBE content.
> [{quoted}](name=RocketRelm,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VNi3ltZA,comment-id=000a0001,timestamp=2018-06-02T02:49:42.446+0000) > > I'm assuming the person used it on one champion, and is theorizing about all of the others. Therefore, wouldn't have good reason to *know* about the disable. > > That kind of thing'll just happen with hot-off-the-presses PBE content. "theorizing" right. The OP has NEVER seen a jayce in any of his/her games, has never seen one go ER, and has never seen one "spam all abilities with no cooldown". Despite having _**no evidence**_ that its a problematic item on that champion, the OP still decides to make a post claiming the sky is falling and that "jayce can use it to get no cooldowns on his abilities". "theorizing" btw. But ok lets talk "theorizing" then. Even if jayce could buy ER and have it work, he still would NOT be able to "spam all his abilities with no cooldown" for a couple of reasons. Reason #1 jayce's R has a 6 second cooldown, essence buff lasts 8 seconds, so this means if jayce did switch forms and proceed to ER, for the majority of the duration he would be locked out of using half his abilities. He would at most spam HALF his abilities but not even because jayce's hypercharge doesnt actually start its cooldown until after all 3 shots are fired, so it is impossible to chain it off itself with the ER buff. So at most he would go from hammer to cannon then EQ then reset CDs with W then EQ again then he would have to auto attack 4 times manually before he can EQ W again. More "theorizing", the OP says "Kayle can use it to repetitively Q and heal in a fight" like I dont even know how to respond to this. Like ok? Kayle can heal and press Q some extra times WOW SO OP WOWOWWOWOWOOW SKY IS FALLING BETTER MAKE POST. OP has probably never seen a kayle and probably never seen a kayle build ER and be problematic. GL with the 70 ad item on kayle though. theorizing btw. Could go on and on about the mythical ER jax as well but I dont even need to waste more time. Cant believe this garbage got 22 upvotes.
: Can we talk a bit about Essence Reaver and the fact that its more of a top lane item than an ADC one
> [{quoted}](name=JainaProudgurl,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VNi3ltZA,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-06-01T20:13:26.593+0000) Jayce can use it to get NO Cooldowns on his abilities when he switches.... Its disabled on jayce and nidalee. Just spewing misinformation ? Sky is falling sky is falling? Its also really bad on jax.
Rioter Comments
HàrrowR (EUW)
: Its been a long time since i've seen any ADC hate threads,what changed?
> [{quoted}](name=HàrrowR,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xrt2IB24,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-05-24T21:33:04.564+0000) > > Not saying there should be any,i'm an adc main after all,but i remember not too long ago every other thread was whining about adcs,what happened,are they finally balanced in your eyes? Living under a rock? Did you not see the 8.11 ADC nerfs along with Riot's statement in the dev corner acknowledging the role has been overpowered for too long then listing the specific things they intend to fix in 8.11? Heres the link : https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/2ykqAkNa-marksman-changes-coming-to-pbe-in-the-next-couple-days
: It's just you.
> [{quoted}](name=l Ryden l,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yRE1Rwqn,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-05-24T20:29:11.466+0000) > > It's just you. Yea lmao, life must be sooooooo hard for the OP playing the most overpowered role in the game. Cant wait to see his reaction when 8.11 hits.
: Its good, if not this "safety" most of players would jusst get demote during holidays and etc
> [{quoted}](name=Step Sis Lux,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VIktJrWE,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-05-24T00:02:36.985+0000) > > Its good, if not this "safety" most of players would jusst get demote during holidays and etc You are literally the type of player this thread is trying to bring attention to though...
: That bottlenecking occurs at every 5th division. Its really stupid to give people a safety net just because they're sitting at a specific rank and no longer need to try to not demote.
> [{quoted}](name=hi ìm groot,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VIktJrWE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-05-23T23:30:57.655+0000) > > That bottlenecking occurs at every 5th division. Its really stupid to give people a safety net just because they're sitting at a specific rank and no longer need to try to not demote. This really needs more attention, its a huge issue. People will say "all 5th divisions blah blah" NO this issue is specifically severe for Diamond 5. The amount of duo q boosted players in diamond 5 is reaching critical mass. Once they hit d5 they stop playing completely (obviously cause they cant que on their own) and they will just play normals/ARAMs for the next 1 month and then they will que up 1 ranked game to prevent decay. It is absolutely devastating for the 4 poor souls who have to get this player on their team when that time arrives every month ESPECIALLY if they are auto filled. To top it off, these players are usually extremely toxic as well (a defense mechanism to scapegoat someone else).
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: are you following what's happening? E max soraka is even picked in MSI and banned this shit has no counterplay and she has 51% win rate 16% pick rate her E deals instantly 70 / 110 / 150 / 190 / 230 (+ 40% AP) and procs aery+scorch fcking kek
> [{quoted}](name=D357R0Y3R,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MNeMMzfp,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-05-21T14:43:04.471+0000) > > are you following what's happening? > > E max soraka is even picked in MSI and banned > this shit has no counterplay and she has 51% win rate 16% pick rate > > her E deals instantly 70 / 110 / 150 / 190 / 230 (+ 40% AP) and procs aery+scorch > > fcking kek Yea and did you see the beyondtherift episode with imaqtpie hai and scarra just flaming the fuck out of soraka and her bullshit. Its crazy nothing has been done yet. Not to mention they advertise 8.11 as the ADC power down patch but some of the strongest picks , ezreal and kaisa, are left untouched. Varus as well. Lmfao.
: My Personal Proposed Mid Lane Balanced Changes for Patch 8.11
Even if your suggested changes went through, They are mild so everyone who crys about/bans those champions would still continue to cry about/ban those champions. So what would be accomplished with these changes?
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: that feel when a late game Bruiser is going to hit harder than a crit ADC
Is this the part where ADC mains start whining and crying and whining and crying and whining and crying until their role is overpowered again for a year?
: > [{quoted}](name=Marshbouy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=skHjxiyq,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-05-02T00:51:16.752+0000) > > both are correct. > > The boards have a few people who are very capable of in depth discussion and facts, your post proves it. > > It's also dominated by knee jerk-reactions and idiocy 90% of the time, proven by the reactions to your post. Really appreciate it. I snap at people sometimes but I am literally just trying to show their end result did not match their own design intent that was given to us.
> [{quoted}](name=135165612343ZJ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=skHjxiyq,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-05-02T00:55:58.812+0000) > > Really appreciate it. I snap at people sometimes but I am literally just trying to show their end result did not match their own design intent that was given to us. This is actually scary, it shows a height of incompetency from the live design team (something we have been seeing more and more of lately frankly). I agree with your point of them needing to hire assets. They had laid out a very specific and crystal clear goal. Crit based hyperscaling ADCs do less damage to squishies and you know what, their own live design team failed math worse than some random kid in the boards. I mean either they are incompetent at math or they intentionally tried to pull a fast one on us.
: make it like lord van Damm's pillager (the twisted treeline IE equivalent) used to be instead of "extra 50% crit damage" it's just "deal 50% extra damage as a bleed". No more instantly blowing up squishies with crit and it's still a reasonable amp to fighting tanks
> [{quoted}](name=flibitydoo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oHg9YEPA,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-05-01T21:18:16.018+0000) > > make it like lord van Damm's pillager (the twisted treeline IE equivalent) used to be > instead of "extra 50% crit damage" it's just "deal 50% extra damage as a bleed". No more instantly blowing up squishies with crit and it's still a reasonable amp to fighting tanks We need a NERF. _**NERF**_ not a cheeky manipulative bleed, a _**NERF**_
: This ADC talk is just getting boring now
> [{quoted}](name=AmenPerson,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7qRUz45f,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-04-30T23:17:13.797+0000) > > > I use to come to the boards for the memes Literally there is a section called "memes and games" Gameplay forums will continue to have discussions about gameplay and ADCs are a huge part of it right now. If you dont like it, then leave and go to the meme&games section instead of trying to terraform the entire gameplay board to fit your specific personal taste.
: > [{quoted}](name=T4underbolt,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ApEIEAg9,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2018-04-25T08:10:52.728+0000) > >stack million hp shield or, you know, 200hp >and cockblock a fed 20/0 assassin without doing anything special. If someone is 20/0, they're going to kill you regardless of whether or not they have a shield on them. Honestly, do you guys think about this stuff before you write it?
> [{quoted}](name=Scary Door,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ApEIEAg9,comment-id=000a00000000,timestamp=2018-04-25T16:41:15.782+0000) > > or, you know, 200hp > > If someone is 20/0, they're going to kill you regardless of whether or not they have a shield on them. > > Honestly, do you guys think about this stuff before you write it? 200 hp? 200 hp??? holy shit is this the mind of shield support players? 200 hp is aery late game ALONE. 300 hp from overshield, 400 hp from BT shield. 300-400 hp from any janna or lulu ability. Surely you can do math right? And thats not even covering half the shielding abilities in the game, thats just off the top of my head. Add locket too. How can you be that delusional? Do _**YOU**_ think this stuff before you write it?
: Live footage of RiotRepertoir openly admitting a serious problem in the game
Funny how addressing shields would have been like the best way to buff assassins instead of w/e clown fiesta strategies they have chosen to take instead.
: What's the general consensus on the state of Riven?
shes good if you are good, so for the average boards mage main, that would be a no.
: Uh.... what? How is it giving an assassin good damage to everyone a healthier design when they aren't supposed to kill tanks?
> [{quoted}](name=SpecterVonBaren,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jMOI4Iee,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-04-24T05:40:55.282+0000) > > Uh.... what? How is it giving an assassin good damage to everyone a healthier design when they aren't supposed to kill tanks? You arent the brightest are you? please do explain how 70 lethality to a 80 armor squishy does less damage than 20 lethality +35% total armor pen (what they had in season 2-5).
Eedat (NA)
: Do you understand how old and new LW even work? New LW is legitimately trash tier against squishy targets. Old LW worked on even ***base*** armor (new LW does NOT) which added a bunch of damage against squishies > They did less damage to squishies that have no armor but did slightly more damage to tanks who built armor and did more damage late game You have no idea what you're talking about. Old LW does WAAAAAYYYYYYYY more damage to squishies than the new ones
> [{quoted}](name=Eedat,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jMOI4Iee,comment-id=00030002,timestamp=2018-04-24T13:52:06.439+0000) > > Do you understand how old and new LW even work? New LW is legitimately trash tier against squishy targets. Old LW worked on even ***base*** armor (new LW does NOT) which added a bunch of damage against squishies > > You have no idea what you're talking about. Old LW does WAAAAAYYYYYYYY more damage to squishies than the new ones Wow old lw does total armor pen , wow thanks for informing me about the obvious shit, pls also tell us what color the sky is and what 2+2 is. No shit old lw is better than current lw, you didnt read my post and you also probably arent that good at reading comprehension. I said to remove lethality items completely and replace them with old LW and old ghostblade. The max armor pen you could reach on a 80 armor target would be around 24+20 which is way less than the current lethality stacking where u can easily reach 70 lethality with sudden impact on top. You have no idea what _**you're**_ talking about.
: That's called ENGAGE TANKS. The amount of assassins expecting to 1v2 because "thats my job" is amazing. Assassins are an opportunistic class, they should not initiate, they should wait for the right time to get in. They have some most reliable gap closers/target reaching abilities, their weakness is their timing. A single malphite ult on the supp/adc gives most assassins who arent in the gutter, enough time to burst the adc unless they are behind.
> [{quoted}](name=JackMcSnipeyz,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sTUv8PcQ,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-04-24T14:10:00.101+0000) > > That's called ENGAGE TANKS. > The amount of assassins expecting to 1v2 because "thats my job" is amazing. > Assassins are an opportunistic class, they should not initiate, they should wait for the right time to get in. > They have some most reliable gap closers/target reaching abilities, their weakness is their timing. > A single malphite ult on the supp/adc gives most assassins who arent in the gutter, enough time to burst the adc unless they are behind. ADC + support is balanced, JUST USE MUH ENGAGE TANKS You're serious?
Dasdi96 (NA)
: Can we bring back the old last whisper and remove the abomination LDR?
I made a post about old LW as well but relating to AD assassins Old LW and Old ghostblade were what made AD assassins healthier to play against AND play as during season 2-5. They did less damage to squishies that have no armor but did slightly more damage to tanks who built armor and did more damage late game. The attack speed on old ghostblade was alot healthier and stronger than duskblade proc. Back then the only source of "lethality" was just one item (ghostblade). Not sure why they scrapped this smooth power curve for lethality stacking cancer.
: This just proves that Riot doesn't care about the community and is only focused on the LCS. What a sad reality this game has turned into.
> [{quoted}](name=RainXBlade,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3tig1EqZ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-23T00:40:27.032+0000) > > This just proves that Riot doesn't care about the community and is only focused on the LCS. > > What a sad reality this game has turned into. But if they care about LCS so much then why dont they do anything about every game being 3 tanks 1 adc + sup with the whole team playing around the right clicker?
y0r1ck (NA)
: Yeah and ashe needs the auto reset back on q.
> [{quoted}](name=ALegoPiece,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1o6n3FLd,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-04-22T16:05:45.991+0000) > > Yeah and ashe needs the auto reset back on q. no
: Ziggs has become trash now... Perhaps it is time to finally give him buffs that he deserves?
Ernie (NA)
: I refuse to believe that this balance team is going to commit to fixing ADC's
> [{quoted}](name=Ernie,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ie1oLpKB,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-04-20T03:08:15.491+0000) > 2) Riot releases solid nerfs but then ADC mains break out of the wood-works in full force to cry, and riot hot-fix buffs ADC's back to being busted. This is really the biggest issue. ADC mains have historically since season 3 always been the most whiney and crybaby players in the entire playerbase (no offense but its true). When all the crying all of a sudden stops for over a year straight, you know something is wrong with the game. The problem is that for the entire last year and a half they have been _**conditioned **_ to the current state of broken ADC, so once the role is toned down to a more balanced level , they wont be able to cope with the power decrease due to being spoiled. And again being the most whiney role IDK how Riot intends to address this or whether they have learned from their mistakes to not make knee-jerk massive buffs or nerfs in response to whining (ADC in 2017 / Assassin gutting in the assassin "update" which ended up being all reverted too).
: Even ADC mains are started to get BORED AS FUCK from this meta
"season 6 was hard for ADC mains" haahahahhahaahahaahahahaahhahahha o man had to let that 1 out. Yea, reddit really is a bunch of ADC mains i guess.
Laura ß (NA)
: Janna's W 5 damage nerf is another gem by the balance team
The moderators on the boards will also remove as post talking negatively about janna players. But you can flame assassins, tanks, mages, ADCs you name it , all you want.
Rioter Comments
I Q (NA)
: "Laning phase is so boring right now" ~ Controversial Opinion Incoming
I agree with most of the post but I think you completely misunderstood how {{champion:157}} works. He is not at all like zed, infact they are opposites. Zed goes 5-0 every game but then loses. Yasuo goes 0-5 and then hits his 0-6 powerspike and carries the game. Not sure how you would call yasuo an early game champion. You should have used {{champion:91}} as an example with zed , that would make more sense cause talon was actually gutted for the exact reasons you mentioned.
: One/several items can be adjusted. The most obvious things to do in order to not destroy the lieks of Diana and Udyr is the penetration to work differently on self-casted shields, relative to the shields you cast to alies. That's not the only solution, there would be hell of a lot better ones, and let's not forget theee are GAMEPLAY designers who work there.
> [{quoted}](name=Awesomeasf ck,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gdzOBgma,comment-id=0002000000010001,timestamp=2018-04-16T19:22:15.444+0000) > > One/several items can be adjusted. The most obvious things to do in order to not destroy the lieks of Diana and Udyr is the penetration to work differently on self-casted shields, relative to the shields you cast to alies. That's not the only solution, there would be hell of a lot better ones, and let's not forget theee are GAMEPLAY designers who work there. Literally this, well said. A random kid on the boards just found a design solution in 2 minutes. Its not really that hard.
Nymzo (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=ZJD123,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gdzOBgma,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-04-16T18:43:22.497+0000) > He also promised that the team was working on an anti shield item for mages/assassins. Still To be fair, there's a lot of risk of releasing an anti-shield item without proper balancing. People already complained about Grivious wound being a bad design as the only answer to heal. The danger is the side effect, you want that item because the likes of Janna, Karma and Lulu are strong, which is fine. But it will also destroy anyone who has a shield who is not a support. Like Diana, Udyr, Top Tahm even Kai'sa once she will get nerf. Supports will also no longer buy Locket in favor of other things Redemption of Knight's Vow or other tanky items. If anything, this item would force any current viable enchanters out of the lane in favor of tanky supports not named Tahm and mage ''supports'' like Brand who are already powerful. Sadly, catchers would also get nerf indirectly since half of the roster (Blitzcrank, Thresh and Rakan) also have shields.
> [{quoted}](name=Nymzo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gdzOBgma,comment-id=000200000001,timestamp=2018-04-16T19:09:00.121+0000) > Supports will also no longer buy Locket in favor of other things Redemption of Knight's Vow or other tanky items. https://imgur.com/a/qVUSY#6gAW2zF While you are right about there being consequences with a shield item that isnt well thought out, read what he said. He said there needs to be a solution. He can find a solution without necessarily releasing an anti shield item. He can nerf specific items/champions as an alternative. But there has to be a solution. Now I realize you are a support main who mains these exact champions so you probably think its all fine and not a serious balance concern and god forbid a heal/shield support not build redemption, ardent, and locket every single game right? But I ask that you try to look at it from the perspective of everybody else.
: I thought repetoir already back peddled like the meddler that he is on this idea because it was retarded Or was it meddler who back peddled like the repetoir that he is In either case they don't have anything, their idea of bot lane changes is to buff varus and make it so mages can't leave lane until 20 mins so bot lane can jerk each other off
> [{quoted}](name=FrostQueensPlane,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gdzOBgma,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-04-16T16:31:30.824+0000) > > I thought repetoir already back peddled like the meddler that he is on this idea because it was retarded > > Or was it meddler who back peddled like the repetoir that he is > > In either case they don't have anything, their idea of bot lane changes is to buff varus and make it so mages can't leave lane until 20 mins so bot lane can jerk each other off Hope this gets upvoted. Yes it was indeed meddler who hyper-backpedaled the upcoming "8.10 changes" in his Q/A which were initially presented by RiotRepertoir a few months ago. Here is the screenshot of what he said: https://imgur.com/a/y1xT5 What was presented by RiotRepertoir as a massive project which would lead to bot lane opening up to other roles, marksmen no longer being required in every game, and bot lane powercurves being looked at, is now reduced to "likely a few item changes" LUL. I think what infuriates me the most however, is that when all this was initially announced (a few months back), RiotRepertoir went into boards posts which were unrelentingly raising concerns about bot lane power and itemization and he essentially told them to stop complaining (feel free to check his post history but just be ready to scroll very very far back) because he had already announced the 8.10 midseason changes which would address the concerns. But it was indeed a massive hoax just to get everyone to calm down. I mean if they really intended to shake the foundations of the bot lane meta, why didnt they announce it to everyone? on reddit? on the front page of the league client? No they ONLY announced it to the boards community. It was just a prank to get everyone to relax. https://imgur.com/a/u941y While on the topic of dereliction by RiotRepertoir, another case that I wanted to resurface was when he stated there would be big heal/shield changes in 8.6. OMEGALUL right? Similarly, a few months back, people were raising concerns about Janna (just like they are now, surprise) and RiotRepertoire went into these posts and told them to clam down because 8.6 was going to bring heal/shield changes in which "Janna would also be affected". Still waiting on those btw. He also promised that the team was working on an anti shield item for mages/assassins. Still waiting on that btw. Probably just another hoax. Source: https://imgur.com/a/qVUSY Atleast hashinshin was successful on making them finally release the bruiser keystone that they were "working on for months" by screaming and outcrying and telling riot to kill themselves and getting absurd upvotes on reddit. EDIT: I have added a source for my second point about shield changes. https://imgur.com/a/qVUSY EDIT2: Another source for my first point.
Hibeki (NA)
: If riot wants to stop allegations of game states they need to start providing actual info.
I wouldnt say its far fetched to claim they have a hidden agenda. This is the company that brought you ardent censor for 6 months straight. Consistently allows certain champions in certain roles to overperform for months before finally nerfing them with a minor tap on the wrist while immediately addressing other champions. Even the ardent censor "nerfs" were just some points of attack speed off, and even today you see heal/shield supports rushing ardent first item. I dont see why the ardent censor "meta" is over judging from the definition of meta.
: Yeah, early game top laners like Jax and Nasus really should be able to get that free double
> [{quoted}](name=KnightPezz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JTKfQGoB,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-04-16T14:24:46.009+0000) > > Yeah, early game top laners like Jax and Nasus really should be able to get that free double So in your sarcasm you are suggesting that those top laners shouldnt be able to contest bot lane early game , but then they contest bot lane late game either because... bot lane is currently uncontested late game if they have a hypercarry. So basically just never in your mind?
: @RiotRepertoir, can we do something about TALON?
Easily the worst late game assassin. He has to 1. some how get to his target with a 400 range gap closer in the middle of a 5v5 deathball 2. hit the enemy ADC with 3 different spell hits 3. THEN land an auto attack on the ADC to actually proc the 3 stack into a bleed. 4. Wait 2 seconds for the bleed to do its damage 5. if he used his ult to either do 1. or do 2. then hes probably dead already at this point from ADC right clicks+ team finishing him off His best bet is hoping the teamfight takes place in a location where he can flank with his E and flip over really close to the back line. I also dont understand why they gutted his W so hard. Rake was never a toxic ability, infact it was one of the least toxic abilities when you talk about assassins. 260+1.2 ratio is not that much and it had to go out and then come back in with a 10 sec cooldown. Not sure how thats toxic to the point where they had to make it impossible to land. Look at jarvan he can just press Q and instantaneously deal that same exact damage on a 6 sec cooldown with 30% armor pen. AD jarvan is probably just a better talon.
: Thats the point. If you actually cared they, would be called forts according to ***your logic.*** Tanks are ***weapons*** meant to do ***damage***. I was pointing out how stupid your logic is. Its a shame that I have to point out something that obvious to you. You should work on getting your reading comprehension and your ability to infer meaning from context above that of a ten year old. It will be an essential skill to have in life. Good luck, you will need it.
> [{quoted}](name=WhoIsThisDude,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Q1s0EEeA,comment-id=000700000001,timestamp=2018-04-15T23:17:58.633+0000) > > Thats the point. If you actually cared they, would be called forts according to ***your logic.*** Tanks are ***weapons*** meant to do ***damage***. I was pointing out how stupid your logic is. Its a shame that I have to point out something that obvious to you. You should work on getting your reading comprehension and your ability to infer meaning from context above that of a ten year old. It will be an essential skill to have in life. Good luck, you will need it. I think maybe YOU might want to get yourself checked out. Something is definitely wrong with you.
: It's because kids who pick Zed think they're actually good at the game. They don't realize that they have an even easier laning phase than most other ad mid laners in the game, and that's saying something, so when they get a lead in lane they think wow I'm good, overestimate what their skill actually is and then lose the game when they can't just press a button on the enemy adc because their e girl support has a higher stat'd button.
> [{quoted}](name=FrostQueensPlane,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tAf4obTK,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-04-14T13:34:28.597+0000) > > It's because kids who pick Zed think they're actually good at the game. They don't realize that they have an even easier laning phase than most other ad mid laners in the game, and that's saying something, so when they get a lead in lane they think wow I'm good, overestimate what their skill actually is and then lose the game when they can't just press a button on the enemy adc because their e girl support has a higher stat'd button. Infact I bet its the opposite, I bet zed players who have been playing a garbage champ for the last 6 months+. A few of which were vs 6 min stopwatch, shielding supports, have probably developed more skills. And now that their champ is op, the good ones are just rampaging.
Annoxis (EUW)
: @Riot @Everyone - Game Desgin Discussion : Is counterplay really that great of a design ?
On the topic of counter play to shielding, REMEMBER WHEN RIOTREPERTOIRE SAID SHIELD NERFS WERE COMING IN 8.6?? AND THAT ANTI SHIELD ITEM??? ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahahaha oh thats good. They are so good at doing their little sleight of hands and lies to get the community to calm down. Pretty sure its part of their agenda to keep the bot lane duo power level at the highest.
: they have plans for big botlane changes in patch 8.10, atleast that's what I read a couple patches ago
> [{quoted}](name=Laceration,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1sOUArVP,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-04-09T11:00:49.185+0000) > > they have plans for big botlane changes in patch 8.10, atleast that's what I read a couple patches ago Im glad you brought this up because, originally RiotRepertoire advertised it as a BIG BOT LANE UPDATE WHICH WILL BRING OTHER ROLES INTO THE LANE AND ADC WILL NO LONGER BE MANDATORY. That was a few months ago. Recently (last week I think?) when someone asked about this update in Meddler's Q/A, he responded by playing dumb "What update?" then when he was reminded he responded with "Oh yea there will be a few item tweaks". So I'm fairly sure it was a just a complete sleight of hand to get the boards to calm down, I dont think they plan on doing anything major like it was advertised. For those who want proof, just look at Meddlers post history on the boards.
: and then what? lulu will then become top pick because lulu and janna are pretty much the only good protectors in the game, what else do you have? thresh with hook + slow I guess? and then what? nothing, there's no other champion who can protect the ADC well
> [{quoted}](name=hhaavviikk,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fXm1fUdw,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-04-09T14:25:37.317+0000) > > and then what? lulu will then become top pick because lulu and janna are pretty much the only good protectors in the game, what else do you have? thresh with hook + slow I guess? and then what? nothing, there's no other champion who can protect the ADC well MUH ADC MIGHT ACTUALLY DIE ONCE IF THEY _**POSITION**_ POORLY.
: Zed has 53% win rate and probably needs nerfs
But if janna has a 54% winrate with a 20% pickrate across all elos, regions, and patches, and takes very little skill to play... then its ok. Then its totally fine and she doesnt need nerfs. If kaisa has a 53% winrate, takes half the skill to play and has double the playrate...
: The assasin update has been nothing short of a complete failure
dont forget zed had to be repeatedly buffed after his atrocious change in the assassin rework that removed the bonus AD on his W.
Hópe (NA)
: Is Jhin with Guinsoos a bug? I just spectated a game where he was hitting 1600 per auto.
There is no bug. It just hyperscales him into some very skillful gameplay
Ąkąli (NA)
: There needs to be a focus on individual earnings rather than "you killed/destroyed this, your whole team gets gold" 1 person can get all the objectives alone, BUT the entire team is snowballed with them cause of all the ambient free gold everywhere. Remove catchup xp and a lot of freely given team gold.
> [{quoted}](name=Ęvęlynn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=F2EN0A6A,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-04-04T04:29:34.223+0000) > > There needs to be a focus on individual earnings rather than "you killed/destroyed this, your whole team gets gold" > > 1 person can get all the objectives alone, BUT the entire team is snowballed with them cause of all the ambient free gold everywhere. > > Remove catchup xp and a lot of freely given team gold. Exactly this. Its these stupid handicaps that allow the entire team to snowball. "Team game" !!
: Have you considered that catch up xp also makes the one bad player less bad for the team since they are more able to stay relevant with the extra experience they are getting? It is also very important for supports, as they would otherwise be more levels behind then they already are. Since they spend more time away from experience sources warding they are typically behind in level; without catch up experience we could return to the time of supports being level 10 or so when everyone else is level 16.
> [{quoted}](name=Baron of Bread,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=F2EN0A6A,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-04T01:49:56.603+0000) > > Have you considered that catch up xp also makes the one bad player less bad for the team since they are more able to stay relevant with the extra experience they are getting? It is also very important for supports, as they would otherwise be more levels behind then they already are. Since they spend more time away from experience sources warding they are typically behind in level; without catch up experience we could return to the time of supports being level 10 or so when everyone else is level 16. Well obviously supports would be lower level. Thats how the game was for half a decade. One of the reasons why people feel so oppressed by a bot lane snowballing is not necessarily because of the ADC but the fact that now theres two champions down there getting ahead , where as in the past supports would often still be behind on levels and items. Really fun getting 1 shot by a support brand who is the same level as the mid laner with only 1 less item right? And dont say supports were just "ward bots" in the previous seasons cause thats the biggest load of bullshit. Call madlife from season 3 a "ward bot" or aphromoo alistar.
Show more

ZJD123

Level 47 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion