Rioter Comments
: Remember kids, the first step to avoiding tilt
so this turned to a big tiddy thread of sona
: Dark Star Kennen!!
I agree with the Q, His passive should be stars rotating like a constellation. his w could be a shooting star, his e should be a comet because it would be awesome to see a purple flair roaming around, and a 3rd option for his R could be a Meteor shower. other then that like the drawing man hope you get the opportunity to see it come true.
: [Shaco] I can't believe Riot wants me to dish out 850 RP to track my backstabs, slows, and kills.
Levıathan (EUNE)
: How Riot can make a cash grab that people can actually enjoy.
I miss the fucking Gangplank announcer. GOD was it so satisfying to hear him for some fucking reason.
: Yeah, Molten Rammus should get reimagined into Infernal Rammus after his VGU. Also they should change: Chrome Rammus -> Battlecast or Praetorian Rammus King Rammus -> Arcade Rammus
wasn't king rammus supposed to represent after B*wser. I think the king suits it fine because the arcade is legit just fancy stuff.
: Can Ornn get his first skin yet?
Literally I said this Make a god damn Football skin line for Ornn, Sion, Mundo and Teemo. (teemo cause he would be the runner back but he is optional)
Wuks (NA)
: Honoring Opponents, WYA?
LET ME HONOR that one opponent who literally was my soul mate for that game before we gg and go away {{sticker:zombie-nunu-tears}}
: Blood Moon Mordekaiser, legendary tier. In a time now long forgotten, it was Mordekaiser who led the Blood Moon Cult with an iron fist. His rule went unquestioned by many, except for a young Twisted Fate, who thought himself much more fit to lead than the iron tyrant. After years of conspiring, he finally went through with his plan, striking down Mordekaiser with his own weapon before beheading him during the ritualistic sacrifice. Mordekaiser's spirit became trapped in the mirror dimension, the domain of demons, and many thought him to be trapped there forever. But now, centuries later, Mordekaiser has returned to the material realm to take back what is rightfully his, and punish all those responsible. **Passive:** A vortex of blood and souls. **Q:** An explosion of blood/ink that starts red but fades to purple and then black. **W:** Basically the same thing. **E:** Same thing, but more demonic instead of ghostly. **R:** Pulled into the mirror dimension, domain of the demons. https://i.imgur.com/ubI2EpX.jpg[] This is my concept sketch for his face/head. As you can see, he is damaged from getting hit by Nightfall. When he's in his R and after he kills someone with his R, the damage is repaired and he has the moon between his horns. I may also have it so that his third eye is closed and he opens it when he ults as well. For his head, I wanted it to be like a living embodiment of the Blood Moon symbol, with curved horns that resemble the crescent and something in the middle to resemble the arrow. I tried the horns curving down, but he looked too much like Alistar, so I had the horns curve up instead. I tried and eye instead of the moon, but that was too "Lord of the Rings" looking. I tried no beard, but it didn't feel right without it(what he's based on, oni and ogre, often have facial hair as well).
Im down for a Battle Boss Mord before a BloodMoon tbh... also udyr needs a Bloodmoon skin as he was quite literally born under it.
TakaDama (NA)
: Very true, and I don't believe she actually merits a rework. Just for those that main her, as well as those that main Yuumi; please be considerate of picking either of these champs in solo queue.
I agree to be considerate but some people just play to play and its either hit or miss unless your experienced but pray to god you get an experienced one
TakaDama (NA)
: *blinks* didnt know that I should care that anyone hates me, but ok, let me be perfectly clear here: While League of Legends is a team-based game, having one champion be dependent on another champion played by another character to maximize individual skill expression is bad design, in particular when most of the player base plays solo queue and not five man premades, and especially moreso now that a player can be autofilled into a role they are unfamilair with.
please English. jk but your right kalista is just that champ though and not much can be done about it except a possible RW.
: Riot needs to decide if she is going to be a 1v1 god or a team fighter. Right now she is both and that invalidates alot of champions. She also is just as tanky as champs like {{champion:83}} {{champion:122}} which is just straight up insane considering they give up all the mobility for damage and tankiness. Yet this abomination {{champion:39}} continues to exist as an assassin juggernaut teamfigher. An actual nerf to her passive could go a long way.
: She has a trash design They reworked her cuz it kit was impossible to balance so they made sure for her new kit to be impossible to balance Rework team grade A work as usual
they just fixed up akali actually so there is a chance.
Draagaxs (NA)
: A Skin for a Cause
Blood Moon skin (pun intended)
ToolooT (NA)
: why do you hate him? you don't like getting 100-0 from a mile away? :P
the fact that his passive gets a double proc from his e. I think that's my main problem honestly.
TakaDama (NA)
: Let me clarify; I dont dislike playing against her or even as her; I just hate playing with her as support. Starting to feel similarly in regards to Yuumi when playing as an ADC.
Clarify that before everyone hates you lol. she is meant to be a team fighting champ with a tanky support. that or a bursty support that can disengage with your ult because ive done it
: Noodle Monster Vel'Koz.
I utterly hate velkoz, But god damn if I saw that skin I couldn't be mad.
Dotislav (EUW)
: Random gold amount appeared
Boi if your ass didn't buy level 20 and went full level 3 everything imma personally report you.
: TANKS NEED SOMETHING LIKE THIS
you see all you guys talk about is this stuff while im just playing sion and going hybrid tank and bruiser. because who doesn't like to proc a titanic with a BC, Steraks, Thornmail, and spirit visage with merc treads. xd
Ryushiin (NA)
: For one of the biggest skin lines I’m surprised Bloodmoon has no legendaries
Ok so here is my opinion on it to be respectful. Kai sa gets a fuck no in the blood moon department she doesn't fit it at all. Her fucking design would actually ruin it no matter how good she looks. Aatrox was suitable for a legendary but riot decided "Lets make this a Prestige" and ruined that opportunity. Diana and Leona could have actually had a duo skin for the blood moon that would of been dope as legendaries however I also think the solar and lunar Leona thing was dope while diana's theme literally is the moon she should of gotten a legendary out of it. The only champions as you said I see getting a Blood moon skin are Zed and Kayn but that's probably in the long run. Now to the current champs available that still have access to this (and the possibility of looking good) are... Leblanc, Lee sin, Mordekaiser, Kindred, Sion, Swain and I cant think anymore off the top of my head but please input any and I would gladly try to agree/disagree and why but there are the possible champs as far as I have seen (and don't forget Aatrox in the lore is a Self made demon which has no catalyst which means champs like mord actually make sense and its possible for swain to be an advance demon like the elise lore for BM) Oh yeah and one more thing now this possibly never gonna happen but for a Legendary skin I say 100% it has to be Udyr. Reason? He was born under the Bloodmoon, and most people would say "wouldn't it be difficult to do that under the fact he is an animal spirit" that's the fun part in actual research of demons they can take the shape of anything even animals. so to see this in effect would be astounding to see a gate way between the real world and the bloodmoon through this single being.. Also fun little thing from udyr's lore when he was little he was already wild and in agony from his lose and Lee sin took him in to control his anger and become at peace so what if this skin went into the idea **Lee Sin never found Udyr**.
: Morde would fit well in the Blood Moon universe if you ask me, especially since there's a "mirror dimension" in that universe were the demons reside, I believe. He also has no legendary from what I can see, and I think making him the former leader of the cult who was dragged into the mirror dimension by the demons(or maybe the other members betrayed/sacrificed him) and came back to reclaim it from Twisted Fate would be a pretty cool premise for the legendary skin.
I mean I thought mord was getting a battle boss skin with his rework.
: New female Frontline champ?
Again there was a post about this. A Grandma Champion that is Braum's mother (or grandmother?). And she has this whole armada of fucking badass tankery
Εlin (EUW)
: Imagine you are allowed to delete one champion from the game?
Honestly why are we discussing this we all know the one true champion that has to disappear. {{champion:79}} His design is too perfect the fact that we lust what we can not get is a true shame.
TakaDama (NA)
: {{champion:429}} but only because of her ult.
Honestly you should go for a full kit champion. plus her ult isn't that bad ive experimented with spear of soujin and god damn is it fun.
Teh Song (NA)
: And what makes you think that these champions were supposed to counter Kled? Did Riot officially state that they were? No? Then they aren't. Perhaps those champions were countering Kled, but unless it's an official intention of their design we cannot say that they were *supposed* to. On the flip side, in these last patch notes Riot outright stated that they gave Kled grievous wounds to counter healing champs. So Kled is in fact supposed to counter them. Just as Renekton is now supposed to counter shield champs like Kench. Now I haven't read every patch notes ever, so perhaps the answer to my question was yes (if that's the case could you show me) and Kled was previously meant to be countered by these champions. If that's the case, then Riot changed their minds, changed his design, and yes, changed matchups. That's not a bad thing. Who counters who doesn't have to remain consistent. As of this patch Kled is a counter to healing. Before it he wasn't. Perhaps as you say healing used to be a Kled counter. Now it isn't. The matchups changed, but that's nothing to complain about. Just use Kled against different champs, and use different champs against Kled.
I cant argue the only true counter in this game is fiora against Camille
: Riot regarding unpopular champ skins
League Players: Hey Mord just got Reworked can he get a battle boss skin and Kalista could use a new skin so people can see how fun she is Riot: did you say Lets release this new champion with a Battle Boss skin and give yasuo one too
: > [{quoted}](name=Zabulus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=foccyuAQ,comment-id=00030003,timestamp=2019-07-17T22:07:00.987+0000) > > I mean shit dude you know how fucking dope it would be if his arm was actually the hook would be so cool and edgy if he just penetrate your body with a punch lmao. Dunno about his long lange would be to much of a blitz ripoff, still is a project skin so why not, launch your fucking cyber arm and grab some adc, but they could do an punch animation for fast cast Q, that would be enough for me to say "Yes, that is a decent skin". I'm dissapointed now that I will never see something like that.
> [{quoted}](name=Garen is adopted,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=foccyuAQ,comment-id=000300030000,timestamp=2019-07-18T12:21:17.709+0000) > > would be so cool and edgy if he just penetrate your body with a punch lmao. Dunno about his long lange would be to much of a blitz ripoff, still is a project skin so why not, launch your fucking cyber arm and grab some adc, but they could do an punch animation for fast cast Q, that would be enough for me to say "Yes, that is a decent skin". > I'm dissapointed now that I will never see something like that. Oh yeah to make it even better his Fast Q is like a Gut Punch motion like a boxer and his Charge could be something like his arm turns to a cannon and you hear a charge with a bar on the arm to know how far the hook will go and he has the arm at his side upwards then lunges it to hook someone.
: > [{quoted}](name=ThatShinyPiplup,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=foccyuAQ,comment-id=000a00000000,timestamp=2019-07-17T02:21:06.680+0000) > > I'm sorry have you..actually watched the spotlight? hes not wrong, the animations are still nearly the same for every ability. for example his e, normal skin or any other skin he rolls out forward, for this legendary skin, he still rolls out forward there wasn't a diff animation for it. however dark cosmic jhin, on his fourth auto-attack he floats his gun in the center, while on other skins he just holds the gun, that's different animations.
> [{quoted}](name=SUPP0RT MAIN,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=foccyuAQ,comment-id=000a000000000001,timestamp=2019-07-17T14:20:09.325+0000) > > hes not wrong, the animations are still nearly the same for every ability. for example his e, normal skin or any other skin he rolls out forward, for this legendary skin, he still rolls out forward there wasn't a diff animation for it. > > however dark cosmic jhin, on his fourth auto-attack he floats his gun in the center, while on other skins he just holds the gun, that's different animations. NOT ONLY THAT. For auto's his gun literally floats in front of him, to reload he fucking levitates the damn thing. His Q glows brighter like a dying star per kill on a bounce, his w has a charging animation from back to front, his e animation toss is the same because its not really anything special except the ability itself (also it has two animations the thrown one has a gold base that charges and his second being when he gets a kill a cosmic flower blooms and implodes). and his R God bless it was astounding what they did to it.
: I'm actually kind of surprised that they actually gave him his dagger. From the trailer, it looked like it was going to be more of a Mortal Kombat Scorpion kind of deal where it shoots out of his palm/wrist. Fuck, the dagger that they gave him doesn't even really look all that different from the base one IMO. Also, what is their fucking obsession with giving people massive speakers and instruments in their dances lately? It made sense for Morde, but was it really necessary for Pyke and Zed?
> [{quoted}](name=4 Step Cadence,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=foccyuAQ,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-07-16T22:28:49.857+0000) > > I'm actually kind of surprised that they actually gave him his dagger. From the trailer, it looked like it was going to be more of a Mortal Kombat Scorpion kind of deal where it shoots out of his palm/wrist. Fuck, the dagger that they gave him doesn't even really look all that different from the base one IMO. > > Also, what is their fucking obsession with giving people massive speakers and instruments in their dances lately? It made sense for Morde, but was it really necessary for Pyke and Zed? I mean shit dude you know how fucking dope it would be if his arm was actually the hook
Manxxom (NA)
: Can we address the fact how awesome Project Pyke looks.
NGL throught it was urgot until I came to this post...
: Font of Life is underwhelming, even if you hit 5000 HP all it'll heal is 55 over 1.75 seconds
I agree it fucking sucks 100% BUT when me and my friend do rengar Ivern bot lane I use it with Revitalize and he brings secondaries Second wind revitalize and conq as a the main rune and the healing actually works astounding early game because he lives with like 2 hp
: I agree with you, maybe once you hit level 30 you unlock a free name change since otherwise it could be abused to store names and sell them *cough* oglolnames *cough*
> [{quoted}](name=Supercharge,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=401eX2B7,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-07T15:53:33.460+0000) > > I agree with you, maybe once you hit level 30 you unlock a free name change since otherwise it could be abused to store names and sell them *cough* oglolnames *cough* sadly I know people apart of that and people who sell them separately
Lapantino (EUW)
: I don't get a joy playing top anymore. Riot, for whom is actually top lane?
Honestly I agree 100% I was Duo with my friend and we had great synergy going on in top and jung and we were climbing shit at some point our WR hit 85% in gold and we were in plat before we knew it. However everything changed when the new Conqueror was released. Im saying this because I was a Sion one trick from Silver to Plat and when that patch came out I literally for the god of everything that is holy COULD NOT F*ing play top. With the release of items and champ changes I just stopped playing ranked in general cause I could not get any enjoyment and with what your saying it's only getting worse top at this point in the game is a sustain lane where you either burst enough to kill or sustain enough to kill. There is no in between.
Rioter Comments
: No, it's supposed to cost both.
> [{quoted}](name=The Ecdysiast,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=EpzR6u9A,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-17T00:44:24.133+0000) > > No, it's supposed to cost both. BUT like that's a huge mana cost.
Rioter Comments
: Chromas for Mastery 7
I think that the Mastery 7 is great but I was talking to a friend about a "Ultimate Mastery" where you need 5 S+ and that the actual Emote/Icon for it is Golden like the Honor 5 with a burst of golden energy and that you get an exclusive chroma for the champs base skin
nelogis (EUW)
: You're.... you're giving more damage to Flask and reducing it's lane sustain?
I can't wait to play singed and not be able to fucking outlive my opponents damage.
: I knew GP was strong but holy shit.
Oh then I know who im playing against daddy mord
: Jhin took that to heart huh
Plot Twist: they secretly hinted this skin was coming all along (I played the skin btw Im in fucking love)
: Is it just me or the Battle Academia event just came and went just like that?
I don't care about these events im all in for the 3 Dark star skins coming out
Ralanr (NA)
: The tragedy of Sion's bio is that Sion is no longer a tragic character.
Sion so far based off what I can recall and read was the literal Embodiment of Noxus. Had no fear of death and his drive is what drove noxus to winning a lot of battles especially against Damacia. This made him 100% a fucking legend and his game style compliments it. but you are right about him we want who Sion really was. We knew he was a bad ass but can we find out if he was a true hero if he had a lover, if he was the king of noxus right hand man, RIOT you gave us sion but we want Boram.
: @Whomever is working on Fiddlesticks VGU, you should read this for inspiration
I Imagine fiddle sticks with a nocturne R for one person and then kind of like a kayn passive where he envelopes you into darkness and a special effect called confusion is allowed. to where the enemy can attack their own teammates out of "fear"
: This splash art is a work of art!
Honestly I love what they did with the splash art it gives you that feel like shes actually a demon I just hope when they pull her up in the live server her intro starts off dark into her eyes glowing the shows the room Also the ingame model atm is ok. but I hope they change it a bit
: Take a look back at Season 6.
I got introduced to league during season 6 and I played karma for a year straight. Afterwards I got more into league and realized how good that season was @sionsupport
: How would Yuumi in One for All work???
Just imagine it like this Y Y M Y Y The m is the main yuumi and the y's are supports yuumi's Now run cuase youll have 5 q's chasing you
: Ya happens to me on occasion when I am in another dimension somewhere in my mind. I usually say, "damn, you banned xxxxx, fuck me right?" followed by, "you didn't select so I didn't know" and I reply, "You right all good bb, ILYSM"
> [{quoted}](name=VanTurino,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jxx8JOh6,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-05-16T21:37:08.374+0000) > > Ya happens to me on occasion when I am in another dimension somewhere in my mind. I usually say, > "damn, you banned xxxxx, fuck me right?" > followed by, > "you didn't select so I didn't know" > and I reply, > "You right all good bb, ILYSM" Only time I'm like that is if I hovered over it and they fucking ban the champ then say "opsie doosie fucking wasn't looking to busy watching a stepmom get drilled by 5 guys"
: Can we PLEASE be given the option to delete default rune pages
Instead riot should LOCK the rune pages and let you customize them to something more situational instead of actually changing the base runes you can customize them to fit better.
Rioter Comments
: Abigail, The Iron Sentinel(Champion Concept)
she would be from Piltoover then
Show more

Zabulus

Level 292 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion