: 500 gold? {{champion:10}} *yawns*
{{champion:122}} *laughs in 7800 gold of stats* ######I realize that is isn't 100% accurate
: And aside from the fact that it's stupid baseless logic too. I mean, the same can be said for literally any champion archetype. How many guys thought they could Kayn when he was first released, and ended up feeding like a charity in a third world country? I mean, he just decided to pick the stupidest reason to build his argument on, as if it's something unique, when it happens to literally every champion ever.
iiGazeii (NA)
: Barrier is better in a solo lane since it's on a shorter cooldown (a whole minute shorter) and gives you more protection against burst than Heal. Heal is better for a duo lane since it heals both you and a nearby ally.
was going to post this, but in the opposite order. take my upvote instead
Zoli Ben (EUNE)
: Chose a VGU for 2020
The new AD assassin, because everyone's going to hate them
: An Aatrox change that would be interesting
That would, indeed, be interesting. Maybe if his Q applied on-hit effects in the sweet spot, too, then he could build on-hit, without being able to build {{item:3124}} !
: - team is losing - you can’t snowball to counteract this cuz you’re facing the biggest puss mage in existence - you can’t shove and roam cuz Lissandra has waveclear too - so instead you sit back and accept the fact you lost because you lost the coinflip and you have 0 agency to change it because Lissandra exists solely to cockblock you Fun champ
that addressed literally zero of my points. if there is a champ that "exists solely to cockblock you," then wouldn't it make sense to ban that champ? lissandra is an anti-assassin, so it makes sense that she would screw over assassins
: That's Nightfall and it looks better than this silly ball with too many spikes on it ever did.
z0402581 (NA)
: May I suggest that for the vote, instead of only letting everybody pick one champion, you should consider letting everybody vote for multiple champions. This way, the VGU that wins would be "this VGU would please the greatest amount of players", and not "this champion happens to have the loudest minority" (by splitting votes or something like that) Here's CGP Grey demonstrating why the alternative is better https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orybDrUj4vA
: .
dammit, can't see the image
: > [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=rYFcrsXE,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-23T18:39:07.723+0000) > > Except you don't got this. > You talk about the historical adherence to his armor, yet invent some completely nonsensical interpretation of the helmet to shield his face from view - something that was never done historically. > > And there IS a point in show his host's face - so you can see his face move and give more presence to him as a character. > He's entirely vapid as a character when he's just a helmet full of darkness for no reason. It resonates harder when you can see the face and know that Atreus, who's face it is (who Leona and Diana, knew, btw), is no longer the one talking through it. The host is a tool for Pantheon to work through. He's not a character in battle. He isn't like other Aspects, that retain their sanity and sense of self. He isn't Atreus anymore, he's Pantheon. > His eyes can be illuminated in the glow given to him by his Aspect, and that will tell us he's unnaturally possessed, but the remainder of his face needs to be visible so he's not so much of a fucking joke of a character and looks like he was invented in the 40s by a comic artist who didn't know how to draw faces. I would like to point out that every single skin that has released with Pantheon stuck true to that design. Its cartoony yes, but that's a style that gives more to the character. You aren't supposed to make emotional connections with Pantheon. He isn't supposed to be relatable. He's a warrior that got drafted into a battle of cosmic proportions and his only escape is his inevitable death. He's the warrior on the other side of the battle kicking ass that you recognize because of his weapons and armor. Then you get up close and you realize he isn't human, not anymore. Having his human face detracts from that. They could reveal his face in an origin story, but I do not ever want to see that face again until he is finally released from his burden. Its a curse. > Hell, even Aurelion Sol's color story, he talks about how the female Pantheon's face is visible all except for the eyes that are shaded, but burning red, behind her helmet. It's not at all outside of the realm of expectation for Atreus Pantheon to follow that same look - especially since it will anchor him as a real character, and not a caricature. "Her eyes, **the only bit of her face not shielded by a battle-worn helmet**, flash a jarring shade of red. " https://i.redd.it/vdr81akx83x11.jpg
So basically, Pantheon is Old Aatrox, but less mysterious
: True, But, As a once Aatrox one trick, I know first hand the feeling of loosing your favorite champion, I even started maining morde until I saw he was getting an update, Then I stopped, Riot gives us champion PTSD man.
they DID NOT say Aatrox-sized, so I think we're still gucci
: yes please, i really like when i smash my lane and the other guy just afk waveclear under turret while i cannot do anything
then don't push the wave under turret, freeze it
: This is all fine and dandy until you try to play literally any feast or famine champion in lane vs a {{champion:127}} running Aftershock. You thought diving her was impossible before? Now try it with 10% less damage.
then do one of these things: -don't play a feast or famine champion -ban lissandra -don't push the wave -don't dive her
: How about a "Definitely Not Jailbait" skin that makes Neeko look not underage
no, the point of "Definitely Not X" skins is that the champion is still clearly X (in this case, Neeko would have to be trying and failing to appear underage)
: Make staying under towers safer
I think that this is a slightly flawed version, and would nerf champs with global ultimates/long-range abilities. Maybe it could be like "You deal 10% less damage to champions while you are under an enemy tower."
: I Want You to Give an Honest Evaluation
Do I think about whether my opponent is having fun? -All the time. Usually, I think about it to judge how tilted they are, and whether a well timed "?" or ":)" or mastery might be able to goad them into making a poor decision. Do I care whether they're having fun? -Unless it's for the reasons above, no.
CLG ear (NA)
: why am i being downvoted for what you should do
> [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=02x1ceb5,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-04-22T18:53:46.949+0000) > > why am i being downvoted for what you should do because you're wrong
: that's kind of the reason why I suggested it who else can we weirdly add into this skin line? {{champion:163}} maybe... {{champion:164}} [despite the fact she just got a skin] {{champion:518}} just so she can have a new skin {{champion:266}} or {{champion:92}} might also be good (or both, I dunno) {{champion:202}} he's always wanting to put on a show
: Tfw you have been playing the same game for several years yet still suck at it
my brother has been hardstuck D4 since like season 2 or something
Critty92 (EUNE)
: How to counter Hecarim?
Alzon (NA)
: {{champion:59}} You called?
i mean, i *guess* he counts as an enchanter because of the AS buff on his e lol
QMighty (NA)
: {{champion:82}} The man deserves it. Someone posted a cool concept for what was basically Darth Mordekaiser and I'd absolutely fall in love with that.
I was going to post a {{champion:82}} skin as well, but I was thinking of him descending from a sort of paladin into a death knight-esque character
Warpes (NA)
: oh you're right, i forgot that shyvana loses all 3 other abilities, and her passive, when she goes AP. Silly me, thinking there's such a thing as AP scaling on 3 of her abilities, including her massive dmg ult (which was what one shot 3 people there in the clip) not to mention the team won constant 4v4s, other skirmishes, and killed shyv a few times when she was solo. but the second she came into any fight that was a 5v5 this was the result.
shyvana only has AP scaling on her E and R, they removed the scaling on her W a ways back iirc
: Zoe is a Good Champion
*sees profile pic* yeah, this opinion definitely isn't biased
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Bultz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=a9J8qPyA,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-04-16T01:38:16.001+0000) > > I mean is it that hard a concept? If I can grappel you, knock you up, silance you, then stun you, does it make sense that I am 1:1 with you in terms of damage? Depends, because there are four champions in the game can do that or close to that in a certain degree, and most people wouldn’t call Nautilis a support.
: If you could give one champion new voice lines without changing anything else, who would you pick?
: Just a reminder that we still need Reverse Soraka
: Yes I am aware of the fact that the people who handle the balance part dont play the game.
: i mean you can just raise him as your taric. you can be ezreal or sona.
> [{quoted}](name=FOR JUSTICE,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Ec7B4j7a,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-04-16T05:10:34.788+0000) > > i mean you can just raise him as your taric. you can be ezreal hold up i think i read a shakespeare tragedy about this once
: > [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gGjph96E,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-04-16T18:45:26.841+0000) > > I wouldn't say "too soon" so much as I would say "bad joke" :^) Wow you think you can just insult my joke like that? Just because you're a moderator you're above the law? Talk about abusing the power of the badge. :^)
> [{quoted}](name=ChrisBrownze,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gGjph96E,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-04-16T18:52:19.206+0000) > > Wow you think you can just insult my joke like that? Just because you're a moderator you're above the law? Talk about abusing the power of the badge. :^) no, it's because he's a specialist he specializes in crushing our dreams :^)
AIQ (NA)
: {{champion:26}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:54}} {{champion:50}}
I really, really enjoy countering champs like {{champion:238}} {{champion:91}} {{champion:555}} with {{champion:54}} they don't have any choice but to build AD/lethality, and I just stack armor, especially if their team is primarily AD
: Hehehehe. _Horn_ y. Hehe. I'll see myself out.
: What do Rioters eat on a cold day?
{{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
Moody P (NA)
: 50% winrate will never happen across the entire ladder and winrate by itself is not an accurate indication of character strength to begin with I know boards likes to harp about this but it really is such a stupid metric to go by.
Jikker (NA)
: Getting summoner spells and item actives for free just by farming or forcing your opponent to use their summoner spells. Putting people to sleep Increased damage based on distance travelled True damage Do you get who I'm talking about?
phantom hit > [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2ttnEHxh,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-04-11T17:51:04.256+0000) > > Getting summoner spells and item actives for free just by farming or forcing your opponent to use their summoner spells. > > Putting people to sleep > > Increased damage based on distance travelled > > True damage > > Do you get who I'm talking about? {{champion:79}} , right?
: Garen buff to guarantee LCS play
after 69 kills, all devices which are connected to the internet will play the sound, regardless of whether they can even run LoL or not
: BBtrox could in theory actually be a new champion, just give him a different name and a different weapon (Warhammer for instance) which would make more sense if the knock up Q Mechanic was to be left in that kit and he could co-exist alongside real Aatrox.
> [{quoted}](name=Darkin Hybrid,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kfRBgP5j,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-04-10T21:07:12.767+0000) > > (Warhammer for instance) The capitalization of "Warhammer" totally threw me for a loop. I'm just imagining a giant Bloodthirster or something now lol
rujitra (NA)
: In what way does that help punish toxicity in game?
{{summoner:11}} {{summoner:11}} {{summoner:11}}
Terozu (NA)
: They tried that, doesn't work.
: I would love an option to not get auto filled, even if it meant waiting a bit longer for a match. My problem is when I get jg, which is the only role I never learned to play. I'd also be happy with an option to choose one role I don't want to be put in, an 'Any role except.....' kind of thing.
yeah, there should be a "Fill Except X" option
Rylalei (EUNE)
: How would you nerf the following
yasuo: remove the passive shield, and his ult's automatic place-outside-of-tower-range mechanic zed: nerf {{item:3147}}'s damage riven: reduce movement speed by 25, remove Q cooldown, W damage now scales with 150% AP jax: E cooldown greatly increased vayne: dunno man, she seems fine
: Can't we have a mode on League that everyone plays as scuttlecrab and goes against each other?
we need an actual crab/lobster champion, like the Makrura from Warcraft
AIQ (NA)
: Champions like {{champion:103}} {{champion:28}} and {{champion:21}} make me feel like I'd get an STD if I walked by them. When Eve says "You know you want me" after selecting her, I'm like no I don't like used cars that are run into the ground. Ahri is definitely in this boat. Just a basic sex icon, nothing special. Edit: People have made it very clear that Eve is likely a virgin I did not know that still I just meant the type of person they all represent. Skanky, sex driven, seducing, thots. I get that Riot wrote her that way as a curve ball, but lets be serious. If this champion existed in real life, do you honestly think she'd remain a virgin long and not try it a few times? lol
> [{quoted}](name=AIQ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Ig6VVEa5,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-04-10T15:58:32.243+0000) > > Champions like {{champion:103}} {{champion:28}} and {{champion:21}} make me feel like I'd get an STD if I walked by them. When Eve says "You know you want me" after selecting her, I'm like no I don't like used cars that are run into the ground. Ahri is definitely in this boat. Just a basic sex icon, nothing special. i'm pretty sure eve's technically a virgin, as she just seduces & kills people. she doesn't really commit the act
: > [{quoted}](name=ZackTheWaffleMan,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9JEmUdRs,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-04-09T20:19:44.103+0000) > > I disagree. Reviews should be about the game. Then why does e3 focus so much on cut-scenes than gameplay? The publicity system on both sides is flawed.
> [{quoted}](name=ZT Xperimentor,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9JEmUdRs,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2019-04-09T21:13:33.610+0000) > > Then why does e3 focus so much on cut-scenes than gameplay? > The publicity system on both sides is flawed. trailers =/= reviews
Saezio (EUNE)
: If you could play with yourself as the other botlaner...
Cloud273 (NA)
: Again it DOES NOT MATTER why they're doing it. People should be allowed to give a review for ANY REASON WHATSOEVER.
> [{quoted}](name=Cloud273,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9JEmUdRs,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-04-09T20:16:28.966+0000) > > Again it DOES NOT MATTER why they're doing it. People should be allowed to give a review for ANY REASON WHATSOEVER. I disagree. Reviews should be about the game.
: Is an attractive jaw a feature women look for in guys
: is it possible to make a vote option for pausing the game for 5 min?
: I think if its gonna be a baby tear, there should be a max cap - similar to how dark seal goes to mejais. We don't want people to be able to charge the full 750 needed for the complete item before ever investing in the item. If you cap the fragment at 250 (1/3 of the full amount), it'll mean they still have to buy tear in order to keep charging the item instead of just gaining a bunch of mana with no investment. This will solve more than a few issues...imagine an Ezreal (who's going to use Klepto anyway) stacking this up passively without needing to save up anything for tear. Already with this concept, he can just rush essence reaver and keep infinite mana while he charges this in lane. Once he has reaver, his next back after that would be immediately skipping over tear and going straight to Muramana + Gauntlet. If you cap it at 250, it at least slows him down to the point where he *must* invest in order to have that power spike.
yeah, {{champion:81}} is the sole reason that I would not want this rune to be implemented
: Well just fyi, she IS a Diver, and is classified as such, but her playstyle is an assassin. Riot just never wants to work on her because they want to spend millions of years on Ryze and other pets they have that seem more important to them.
Diana doesn't have any escapes, so how is she a diver?
Show more

ZackTheWaffleMan

Level 140 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion