Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Xemeron (NA)
: You know whats the sad thing about the chroma skins?
back when riot cared??? back in the day we got things like the green mundo as full blown skins for 520rp which is essentially just a chroma of mundo. Now I can get 3 of them for nearly that same price. I think we need to turn that around and say back in the day when gamers weren't so self entitled and appreciated the hard work put into products
: Alright thanks! Can't wait to roll around into the middle of the enemy teams as a red dragon :D
> [{quoted}](name=Robot Communist,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=ppuaGHvx,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2015-08-06T21:24:24.162+0000) > > Alright thanks! Can't wait to roll around into the middle of the enemy teams as a red dragon :D lol roll in..i see what u did there
: Hotpatch Devourer please!
its pretty obvious what is the problem lol
: The real problem with Riven that removes her counterplay.
is this really true tho? cant remember the last time i saw a riven played at top level or banned. Perhaps its more of a knowledge or mechanic problem for ppl of certain skill levels to counter
: Can we add an item that increases cool downs?
so say u get this item and someone gets xtra cdr to combat the effect and u then sell it for something else making it effectively rob them of stats and gold because now they have lost a few k in gold to combat your cdr hit to th em only to have u sell it off anyway
: > [{quoted}](name=Zahz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vOAowKfE,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2015-07-08T20:34:03.817+0000) > > but if everyone picks him then both teams will have one that do not know him so it would even out anyway Yeah but in ranked both teams can't have the same champ.
> [{quoted}](name=Bolwinkel,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vOAowKfE,comment-id=00060001,timestamp=2015-07-09T15:02:05.213+0000) > > Yeah but in ranked both teams can't have the same champ. fair enough. but still cant disable new champs. u have no clue how much that guy has played the new fish
: Wasn't there suppose to be a patch today?
ugh so not till late thursday night for me :( laaaaaaame. Hope they get tahm out for friday
: hey look im blitzcrank and im gonna zone you simply because i exist
idk but it sure is annoying. seeing blitz and thresh so much just gets old
Zahz (NA)
: So do we have any idea when tahm will be released on live?
i hope so. kinda sad they didnt get him out today
: Why the hell does LCS get special treatment?
but if everyone picks him then both teams will have one that do not know him so it would even out anyway
Zahz (NA)
: Would anyone else like champ specific key settings?
i would think a lot of people would enjoy it but only 2 likes means maybe not
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Boy Diana is a fun champ to play against
complaints posted on alternate accounts are not taken seriously. You are only lvl 21
Budupops (NA)
: CAN WE MAKE IT CLEAR THAT NO JUNGLE ISN'T REPORTABLE
picking champs for certain off the meta norms is breaking the meta. Changing the lanes up is trolling. If you wanna duo top you should ask your team ahead of time if duo top is acceptable for them, if its not then you shouldnt do it. Breaking the meta does not work if the rest of the team isnt on board. Whats next? someone gonna call river and just patrol it up and down killing scuttle and you think its good?
Atuko (NA)
: Why are we STILL forced to play through a game with someone disconnected on our team?
They could put in solutions easy enough. I dont see why a bot couldnt be implemented with a difficulty ranking based on the current league of the player it replaced. It would take some work so the AI isnt abused. Least then the teams are still even and if rito is feeding we can report them
Lugg (NA)
: Jungle Diana
then post on the account the match happened in so we can look at the match statistics to prove or disprove your point
: What happens if tahm has a champion in his mouth friend/foe, and another tahm of the other team swallows that tahm. Would it be Tahmception?
> [{quoted}](name=xInstinctz,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=Ts4NEAq5,comment-id=030a,timestamp=2015-07-02T00:02:46.896+0000) > > What happens if tahm has a champion in his mouth friend/foe, and another tahm of the other team swallows that tahm. Would it be Tahmception? i believe you can double swallow. redmercy did it on a youtube video
: Champion Q&A: Tahm Kench, the River King
what happens if Tahm eats and ally that has been ignited? will the ignite be dispelled or does it pause till he spits him out
Eltrafix (EUW)
: Maybe a Chroma Syndra?
while i have no issues with syndra getting a chroma this is pretty much what everyone is saying about their champ to
Reikken (NA)
: If your CC is pointless, you're doing it wrong.
> [{quoted}](name=Reikken,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WPUpA6Nc,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2015-06-30T00:51:22.870+0000) > > If your CC is pointless, you're doing it wrong. i shouldnt say pointless. nearly pointless vs some champs
Llanite (NA)
: If they dash into you, they essentially fight with only 3 abilities whilst you still have 4. If they dodge your CC with their dash, 3 abilities vs your 3. If they dodge your CC AND land on you, 4 vs 3 which is the only case you should lose. Read my lips: Y O U A R E O U T P L A Y E D
> [{quoted}](name=Llanite,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WPUpA6Nc,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2015-06-29T05:34:35.726+0000) > > If they dash into you, they essentially fight with only 3 abilities whilst you still have 4. > > If they dodge your CC with their dash, 3 abilities vs your 3. > > If they dodge your CC AND land on you, 4 vs 3 which is the only case you should lose. Read my lips: Y O U A R E O U T P L A Y E D well most CC is a skill shot. most mobility is not skill shot based or doesnt really matter just get closer is the real goal. Well the item option for one is qss that basically is a get outta jail free card for CC. Now its 4v3 with the supposed outplayin just being the benefits of this monopoly card. then you add in cleanse which isnt seen often but it is there. I dont have any options as an immobile mage to get me outta dodge if they come in at me with a point and click no skill move where as they do have extra options if i hit my skill shots well. I guess you could say well i have flash but everyone used flash without exception so they cancel each other out. So in reality the scenariou you described only exists as long as the enemy allows it to. Then on top of it majority of the weaker champs for this have extremely low move speed which allows them to sometimes catch up even without using those moves in some situations
Rioter Comments
: Does anyone actually build Runeglaive?
: people that troll control the games
would love a response. im sitting on a dodge ban right now because i didnt wanna 5 man mid last match
: Can we not turn Rek'Sai into another Elise?
relax nothing is even on pbe yet that i know of let alone confirmed for live
: Riot please say you guys have some plans to buff twitch
because twitches kit is different then kalistas. They are different champs. You dont want twitch to become kalista. he isnt bad at all. His winrate is pretty decent in diamond on up. He is in my opinion more difficult to use properly then some of the more popular adcs at the moment. Just think at least twitch isnt quinn
Zahz (NA)
: What if we removed the self silence from tahms W
watching some pbe it said he cannot do any of those. I dont see devour plus flash as anything different then say a blitz grab you can use once every 300 seconds with the exception of it costing your own escape to pull it off being a huge downside. im not saying it wouldnt necisarily require a nerf in dmg or maybe time department in order to do it. Im just supporting the idea of more allied champ interaction. the list is pretty small as far as champs that can combo off each other in those unique ways. interesting ppl choose to downvote rather then discuss
: I feel sorry for all Elise players at this point.
im not saying she doesnt need love but she just had a pretty decent size patch to her. Give it a few
: I feel sorry for all Elise players at this point.
winrate is a terrible example of game balance. Elise is a great example. If only a small handful of people are playing the champ then those wins or losses tip the scales very hard. Especially right after a patch when things like build and skill order may change or just so many people picking hte champ back up to judge her viability.
Rioter Comments
: why do people say "support" then not play at all like a support
because they wanna ap carry or top lane tank but those spots always get taken and they get sick of getting forced into the position so they take it out on your game
: Gnar skin ideas
And of course chimera
: Gnar skin ideas
One of my fav finds
: Gnar skin ideas
This guy posts his collection on here form time to time. I cant track down his name on the site tho
Noveon (NA)
: Should not lose lp
Because its a double edged sword. You have ppl that will hold you hostage in a game as well by refusing to surrender despite one lane feeding 10 kills. How many ppl leave a game because they are being held hostage? do those people deserve to be forced into an hour long game because bot lane fed a dozen kills but refuses to admit defeat? Sometimes in my opinion (which doesnt mean anything) i feel like a guy leaving is justified. When u join a match its implied you are joining something that is competitive and you have a chance to win. Once that chance is completely taken from you by someone on your own team (or in often cases a duo preventing Surrender) i feel like you should have the right to move on
: That's my point, their blatant favoritism! Also your constant quoting is incredibly unnecessary to the extent of annoyance.
> [{quoted}](name=ZT Xperimentor,realm=NA,application-id=Ag8jgd8Q,discussion-id=Lvs464iM,comment-id=000300020000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-06-21T01:01:42.146+0000) > > That's my point, their blatant favoritism! Also your constant quoting is incredibly unnecessary to the extent of annoyance. yea i dont like it either but if i hit reply it does it anyway. Its not really favoritism. They have to take into consideration things like population. Is champ X played so much that this skin will generate revenue vs hey this champ has no skins. Zac is a pretty rare champ as is and should be corrected first on a balance side in order to make skins for him more profitable. not to mention his animation problems with his stretch mechanic
: Ekko is OP.
technically any of the masked or undead or transformed champs could have been black. u never know
: So has leblanc & yorick; but they only have a couple each, despite being out for years.
> [{quoted}](name=ZT Xperimentor,realm=NA,application-id=Ag8jgd8Q,discussion-id=Lvs464iM,comment-id=0003000200000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-06-20T22:34:30.367+0000) > > So has leblanc & yorick; but they only have a couple each, despite being out for years. absolutely. But leblanc has a few in legacy vault and yorick is one of the least popular and has a rework in line for years that keeps gettin pushed back
: I'm more annoyed that they give champs that already have several skins, more skins; while there's plenty that only have 1 or 2, not getting any. Like kogmaw & teemo having 7 each, while zac & velkoz finally got their 2nd.
> [{quoted}](name=ZT Xperimentor,realm=NA,application-id=Ag8jgd8Q,discussion-id=Lvs464iM,comment-id=00030002000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-06-20T22:01:50.165+0000) > > I'm more annoyed that they give champs that already have several skins, more skins; while there's plenty that only have 1 or 2, not getting any. Like kogmaw & teemo having 7 each, while zac & velkoz finally got their 2nd. true but teemo and kog have been out considerably longer to
: Doubtful considering they made the royal flush bunch a few patches back, which was part done beforehand because they already had twistedfate's.
> [{quoted}](name=ZT Xperimentor,realm=NA,application-id=Ag8jgd8Q,discussion-id=Lvs464iM,comment-id=000300020000000000000000,timestamp=2015-06-20T21:03:37.555+0000) > > Doubtful considering they made the royal flush bunch a few patches back, which was part done beforehand because they already had twistedfate's. still close enough. ppl get angry when champs get multiple skins in a short amount of time
: Oh I'm not asking for them to rush to it, however I'm just pointing out that they were oblivious to a synergistic pun. For example; beach party could've had beach balls instead of black holes. More obvious would be her throwing jewels for her queen of diamonds skin, but sadly they didn't do that either . . . more missed opportunities.
> [{quoted}](name=ZT Xperimentor,realm=NA,application-id=Ag8jgd8Q,discussion-id=Lvs464iM,comment-id=0003000200000000,timestamp=2015-06-20T20:00:33.523+0000) > > Oh I'm not asking for them to rush to it, however I'm just pointing out that they were oblivious to a synergistic pun. For example; beach party could've had beach balls instead of black holes. More obvious would be her throwing jewels for her queen of diamonds skin, but sadly they didn't do that either . . . more missed opportunities. i doubt it was forgotten. I would guress they really wanted to get one out for zac
: So ekko has enough cc and utility to be played as a tank in the LCS
Frius (EUNE)
: @Meddler any plans for KAYLE?
Kayles fine. Shakerez plays her very well still
: Gut ekko's passive damage and he's balanced
i have found champs i can beat him in lane with but even when i go 4-0 against him he still seems to end up dominating fights like i didnt do a thing to him
Divewing (OCE)
: Ultra-Classic skins?
I wanna see sivir and cassiopeia get a shurima god skin
Criata (NA)
: ...but graves can't have a cigar
why do any of you care
Show more

Zahz

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion