: How do I beat Garen
Play a ranged, mobile champion into him. {{champion:67}} , for example, is garens worst nightmare. He can never come close to touching you with your tumble and knockback all the while you harass him constantly.
Madjack01 (EUW)
: Grinding out the full worth of your event pass.
This is the 2nd event pass I've bought in a row and am going to be about 400 tokens short of the prestige skin again. I've gotten the first win almost everyday (maybe 3 or 4 days I didnt) and I play about 4 games a day. I work 50+ hours a week and most of my leisure time is spent playing league. Not sure I'll pay for anymore passes going forward.
UnityOE (NA)
: If Kayn ults Fiddlesticks while Fiddlesticks is using his W he can hurt Kayn inside him.
Not a bug, working as intended. Kanye becomes untargetable but if hes already been targeted the damage still applies. Similar to ignite or malz e.
: Akali Ult isnt effected by Dragons Claw
eastcoast22 (EUNE)
: How can i calculate the price of my account according to skins and rank?
There's a website that tells you how much you've spent on the game.
: What Doesn't Yasuo's Wind Wall Block?
Lasers (lux, velkoz ult) and ground targeted abilities (karthus and Cass q) I think.
: {{champion:267}} 1- Great passive that get doubled with R 2- If you hit your bubble right the enemy is fucked 3- Strongest heal of all healers in this game. with the right items you can almost heal back your team to max 4- one of the best support that gives the best buffs. 3 auto attacks empowered with extra damage and slow on hit. mix it with aery and ardent censer you will have a lethal buff 5- best ultimate of all supports to be found. her flood can engage, disengage, speed your ally up with your passive and slow your enemy movement, knocks up.
Nami is way more versatile than sona. All 5 of her abilities can be used offensively or defensively. Sona can bring more damage to the table but unless your team is seriously lacking ap nami is almost always the better choice, imo.
: best support for xayah?
She is pretty versatile and can lane with anyone really. I personally prefer engaging supports that can ensure she gets her feather root after the supports cc is over.
: Dueling mid laners?
In addition to ^ {{champion:39}} {{champion:126}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:13}} {{champion:50}} {{champion:6}} {{champion:10}}
: Diana Rework, round 2?
As a former diana main, I think one simple tweak would make her much more viable. Let her use her ult to dash to allies, minions and/or wards. After dashing to an ally the ult goes on Cooldown. This would help her tremendously in team fights. She sacrifices some damage (ability to use ult twice on one target) in exchange for an escape.
: Champions you don't want on your team
{{champion:23}} {{champion:27}} are my least favorite teammates. I main support and team fights are my strength so having either of these 2 on my team means it's usually going to be 4v5 while they split push.
: Janna or soraka for ranked?
Im a janna main so I'd lean towards her but you cant really carry with either of them. You can only enable your teammates to carry.
: If you could revert one rework, who would it be and why?
{{champion:98}} Just give him old q back PLEASE. He was the only toplaner I ever mained but now he gets shat on by everyone.
: Things I hate
-frosgeren saying "agency" in every sentence -LS as a color caster for LCK
Çaged (NA)
: Why is no one complaining about Morgana?
AD mids destroy her lol. Her shield only blocks magic damage and cc, neither of which AD mids care about.
: Eh, in this case I wouldn't use the word toxic, but it sure is negative. The point of the game, which is backed by the rules, is to continue to try until a Nexus explodes or you surrender. Saying "we can't win" isn't helpful...and it's subjective, meaning it's an opinion.
> [{quoted}](name=GatekeeperTDS,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=V9lEO0uq,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-03-29T20:12:57.062+0000) > > Eh, in this case I wouldn't use the word toxic, but it sure is negative. The point of the game, which is backed by the rules, is to continue to try until a Nexus explodes or you surrender. Saying "we can't win" isn't helpful...and it's subjective, meaning it's an opinion. Isnt voting to surrender the same thing as saying we cant win?
dalphy08 (NA)
: Magic to damage Structures?
AP increases your auto attack damage to turrets
: how the hell are you supposed to fight akali as a melee mid/top?
{{champion:131}} reks her and every other mid lane assassin. Start w, get a couple levels in it before maxing q, rush banshees (or zhonyas vs ad) and you will no longer take damage while being able to 100-0 them in 1 combo.
: Silvers in plat/high gold games
I feel the same way as a support a lot of times. I get a silver adc that mains yasuo mid and I'm against a plat vayne main. It's probably a little bit easier in my role because there are so many supports you can play. I always look up the adc in champ select and if I expect them to be bad I'll play a champ to just have fun with and hope for the best (bard) or carry potential (brand). Matchmaking is frustrating sometimes lol
: Am I really lucky or just doing well?
The goal of the game is to take the nexus so I'd say you're doing good with her for now. The higher you climb your opponents will punish your mistakes harder so it could catch up to you eventually.
: So Glad 100T Didn't Pick Up Pobelter
Pobelter is alright against the average/bad teams in NA but he absolutely sucks in international competition. Thank God I dont have to root for him at MSI or Worlds this year.
: Is marking champs as a "favorite" different than what you want? You should be able to click the role you got up top and filter by favorites first. It just won't show off-meta champs in the respective tabs. You can always select to organize by favorites then check the "all champs" tab also to get around that. (If you didn't know, you can mark champs as favorites by right clicking them in champ select)
> [{quoted}](name=The Oasis,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Y2hdndeh,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-17T04:31:30.686+0000) > > Is marking champs as a "favorite" different than what you want? You should be able to click the role you got up top and filter by favorites first. It just won't show off-meta champs in the respective tabs. You can always select to organize by favorites then check the "all champs" tab also to get around that. > > (If you didn't know, you can mark champs as favorites by right clicking them in champ select) This is what I was looking for, tysm <3
: Which Mage/caster should i get?
Depends on your skill level and preferred playstyle.. {{champion:1}} is really good against assassins, great at team fights, very easy to farm with. The best choice if you're new to the game. {{champion:69}} has one of the highest dps of all mid laners but is mechanically intensive. Plays more like an adc than a mage. {{champion:127}} has great waveclear, is very good at roaming and team fights, lots of cc but doesnt have the burst most mid-range mages do. She is probably the safest of your choices due to her escape and self-ult. {{champion:4}} relies on his teleporting ult to create number advantages and pick up kills/objectives. Works best in split pushing compositions (which are a lot harder to execute in lower elo).
SEKAI (OCE)
: No there isn't. And in doing so would be Riot's most blatant admission of defeat against meta. Well, Riot has always been a meta slave, but at least they've been playing it covertly with occasional public stunts. They wouldn't do something as overt as this, categorising champs literally based on their position in the meta. I don't think any game company does this, actually. At most you get champ class, which you can filter the champ with in the champ select, but not their actual role within the metagame. After all, Dota2 would never categoriese heroes based on which lane they go to, especially mid which has a far rigid meta than even the bot lane of League that Riot vehemently guards as some kind of secret garden in which only the """worthy""" is allowed to enter. League probably would never do something as silly as this, but then again it's Riot so who knows.
> [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Y2hdndeh,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-17T03:46:58.036+0000) > > No there isn't. And in doing so would be Riot's most blatant admission of defeat against meta. > > Well, Riot has always been a meta slave, but at least they've been playing it covertly with occasional public stunts. They wouldn't do something as overt as this, categorising champs literally based on their position in the meta. > > I don't think any game company does this, actually. At most you get champ class, which you can filter the champ with in the champ select, but not their actual role within the metagame. After all, Dota2 would never categoriese heroes based on which lane they go to, especially mid which has a far rigid meta than even the bot lane of League that Riot vehemently guards as some kind of secret garden in which only the """worthy""" is allowed to enter; League probably would never do something as silly as this. But then again it's Riot so who knows. I dont see why it would be a big deal. Riot doesnt care about meta except for the pros. I just want to be able to quickly scan my champ pool and pick who I think is best given the team comps. Sometimes I might want to play poppy support against a team with a lot of dashes but I dont think about it in time since shes not on the support page. I think the old client had a similar feature of I'm not mistaken? I guess I can just make an excel sheet or something but this would make it easier.
Rioter Comments
: How to escape silver as support??
I'm a support main and finally made it back to gold last night. The trick for me was looking up the adc on op.gg when you are first put in the lobby, before u ban/select your champ. If the adc has impressive stats on marksmen then I would play an enabling support (usually lulu). If they have a kda of like 1.8 or are not playing their main role, youre going to have to carry- so I'd play like brand, bard, veigar. This doesn't always work but if you play enough games the law of averages will help you climb. A few other tips that might help: -you dont have to support your adc exclusively. If you have a fed teammate that is not your adc, a lot of times it helps to switch your focus to protecting/enabling them. -if your adc is a lost cause (cant last hit, doesnt follow up on your engages, etc) ROAM during laning phase. They will die a few extra times and flame you but you have a better chance to win getting someone else ahead. -always keep 2 pink wards in your inventory at all times and use them liberally. -if you're playing blitz or Morgana, coordinate your team in champ select to invade before minions spawn. Its really easy to get first blood or blow a few summoners from the enemy. Use discretion though, you dont wanna invade a team with a lot more cc than yours. -if your jungler doesnt need a leash from your bot lane, cheese them by standing in the river Bush (blue team) or tribush (red team) where they walk to lane. -get level 2 first! Help your adc push the first wave by autoing caster minions so you get level 2 first. This is the only time in the game you will have twice the abilities as your opponents and is a great time to be aggressive. most of these tips are situational so use your discretion but in general these should help you climb. Good luck :)
: Just Picked Up Nocturne, Advice/Tips?
Power farm until 6 usually and then use your ult on cooldown. His pre-6 ganks aren't that strong unless the enemy top laner is at your turret. Try to ult lanes that have burned summoner spells and/or low mobility and your team should get a kill everytime. Build damage early game to help secure kills and transition into tanky items so you're not killed instantly late game when you dive in. Noc is really good at picking off split pushers rather than team fighting.
: this assassin meta is really annoying and tanks need help
: i've never been happy about a champion rework
Shen's rework is the absolute worst for me. I loved playing the old version (top, jg or sup) but the change of his q completely altered his kit and identity for me. You cant farm top vs a bad matchup anymore, which is pretty much every other champion. His new q is really wonky and isnt fun. I like that they switched his w to passive and his new w is alright, albeit situational and small. I used to main old Swain and hated when they reworked him but I've grown to like his new iteration. His ult is kinda underwhelming though. I prefer the new soraka overall. The only thing I miss is her ability to give mana to an ally.
Rioter Comments
saltran (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Zdiddy513,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PUEq2Evr,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-10T08:59:50.373+0000) > > Poshitter strikes again. Ucal is 17 btw
> [{quoted}](name=saltran,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PUEq2Evr,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-10-10T09:04:50.417+0000) > > Ucal is 17 btw Yeah he is good but pobelter has been terrible at every international competition ever. He got solo killed when he had flash up and was getting outfarmed hard. Also missed 2 easy Qs to get a second kill on his roam bot early game.
: Team Liquid showing what NA is good for at worlds.
: Patch 8.12 notes
I miss the old janna. She is barely even a shell of her former self and still being nerfed into the ground. Her passive sucks now, her q doesnt go as far, her w doesnt give as much MS, her e (which used to be her trademark) now lasts less than a second and gives reduced AD. Meanwhile every new/reworked champ has more and more tools to dive your carry. This sucks.
: Get to gold and this doesn't happen anymore. This generally only happens in lower elos cuz people dont understand the basic parameters of tower damage resistances. what enemy champions can do ect.
the game doesnt glitch anymore? I always stop playing once i reach gold every season but this year been harder than any other due to glitches
Rioter Comments
: Patch 8.10 notes
Zilean is unplayable! Please fix his glitches asap!
Rioter Comments
Mtonyex (NA)
: How expensive is Draven Draven?
It never cost 5000... when they released the skin it was promoted as 90% off but that was on april fools day
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: So, ranked is not a good indicator of skill as a player. Got it. Ty. also, thank you for the vote of confidence, it was shitty that i went 3/0 as teemo against a Sion in lane and then my team fed him 7 kills.
Over the course of a season it is. Your sample size is literally 1 in this case lol
Rioter Comments
: What do casuals think about Akali at her current state?
She is the ultimate feast or famine assassin. If you can get a lead you will wreak havoc on your opponents and likely solo carry, but if you are behind you would be more useful staying in base. For me it's hard to get a lead with her weak laning phase so I just don't play her lol.
: Two more chances to grab an MSI Capsule
I have opened so many chests since hextech came out and still not got a gemstone. Don't u need 10 of them to get one skin? This is just a silly way to steal money.
Filosofi (EUW)
: [GAMEPLAY] Anivia ultimate getting cancelled by Ahri charm
Her ult is a channel so charms should stop it.
o fonia sou (EUNE)
: Best supps for bronze-silver
Brand, velkoz, malzahar, zyra can all carry hard in that elo
: > [{quoted}](name=Sub HeroCro,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QJE3bMzU,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-03-04T10:36:02.830+0000) > > Soraka is most efficient when healing a tank who dived 1vs5 I would never follow anyone that dived 1v5 as Soraka, or as anyone else really, but I would especially not follow a tank going 1v5. If my ult or Redemption isn't enough to fix your mistake, then I'm saying peace and good luck while I pray to the stars that you didn't just throw the game by going 1v5 as a tank. I don't know who would keep hitting the tank when you're right there healing them. It would only take a second to lock Soraka down and delete her. Instead of waiting 4-6 seconds to delete the tank then Soraka. I seriously don't know who wouldn't kill Soraka first in that kind of situation.
Lol I feel ya sis. the shyt us support mains deal with smh
: I wanna downvote because you complain about Janna having counterplay, but I also want to upvote because EoN is bullshit for ANYBODY that isn't building it. Hard choice
I don't mind counterplay, im used to playing around morgs shield or any type of kill lane but the opponent having 3 spell shields just really makes my favorite role useless.
Rioter Comments
Show more

Zdiddy513

Level 174 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion