: > [{quoted}](name=ZephyrDrake,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=m2PR90zE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-24T01:30:35.845+0000) > > It's almost like you didn't hit him and let him walk away for 30 seconds or something. Maybe not let him do that next time? Yeah be right back gonna go follow him under tower.
> [{quoted}](name=Solutate Khaz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=m2PR90zE,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-06-24T01:38:50.168+0000) > > Yeah be right back gonna go follow him under tower. Ok... so this is laning phase that you are that afraid of a turret? If so just push a wave down the turret and fish for hits. If not then either go after him or take advantage that he isn't around for a few seconds and force an objective. Dealing with a Garen is not different than dealing with someone with warmogs.
: I would say the problem lies in that you can overextend like that as long as you are mobile and the question is do they have to give up enough in other areas to justify this luxury?
> [{quoted}](name=Dorans Pants,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8lRnhzZw,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-23T16:14:27.832+0000) > > I would say the problem lies in that you can overextend like that as long as you are mobile and the question is do they have to give up enough in other areas to justify this luxury? Most mobile champions can't overextend like that either. Also if you are immobile then you should know that you shouldn't be overextending without having the support of your team. Hell he would have survived if he would have took the blast cone into the enemy blue buff and just hid in one of the many brushes.
: My TFT fear...
Well they are intending on supporting it like a full time, permanent mode. Unlike URF which they never had any intention of making it permanent.
: So Garens healing isnt cray huh
It's almost like you didn't hit him and let him walk away for 30 seconds or something. Maybe not let him do that next time?
: Suggested Did You Know Changes
So... massive wall of texts? At some point you have to actually learn stuff instead of waiting for a random tip you get before playing the game to tell you how to play the game.
: Hint no ones talking about the points the conversation is about who you are matched with and against.
> [{quoted}](name=LoliSupergirl,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oKpKeEe0,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-23T21:59:02.777+0000) > > Hint no ones talking about the points the conversation is about who you are matched with and against. Answer his question. When you lose/win in a ranked match what do you gain/elo that actually affects matchmaking? I'll even make it simple for you. A) LP B) MMR C) Pride
: exactly dude i hate how riot forces me to have 50% winrate. the moment i go above 50% riot freezes my mouse so i can't click anymore. they also DDOS me so that i can't hit gold 4 ever so im forever stuck in bronze 2. how am i supposed to take this game seriously as an esport when riot goes to every player and make sure they are hardstuck?
> [{quoted}](name=IREALLYENJOYCOCK,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zQ8BVpqL,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-23T16:50:45.554+0000) > > exactly dude i hate how riot forces me to have 50% winrate. the moment i go above 50% riot freezes my mouse so i can't click anymore. they also DDOS me so that i can't hit gold 4 ever so im forever stuck in bronze 2. how am i supposed to take this game seriously as an esport when riot goes to every player and make sure they are hardstuck? "Hardstuck" that is why high elo players constantly do the "bronze/iron to X" challenges. If riot literally forced you to have a 50% winrate those type of challenges would never work. You only start reaching 50% winrate when you reach the elo where you belong and until you actually get better and improve you will stay at around 50%
: > [{quoted}](name=Kai Guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0fR92QMP,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-22T21:54:25.806+0000) > > You are correct this does not exist in league, and I have to say i find some irony in this because you have exaggerated things to a point it does not reflect the game. > > I know its not your intent or how you wanted your post to be interpreted. Yet what you just described is not pyke. The pull is not like blitz with 0 cast time and max range instantly from 1 tap. Darius R is point and click. > > Why your describing does not exist because in your frustration you have grossly exaggerated things to not accurately represent the game. > > If players just made posts that accurately expressed their frustration with out exaggerating things to unrealistic levels there would be more productive conversations. I don't mind that your mad at pyke, hell your welcome to hate the champ and his kit. I just wish you kept it more accurate because basically everything sounds OPAF if you make an effort to portray it over the top. > > I doubt you will appreciate me for making this comment but please understand its nothing personal. I get it, some times you need to make a rant post when your pissed. wow pyke ult is a skillshot. have you ever seen pyke missing his ult? me neither.
> [{quoted}](name=CallMeAxel123,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0fR92QMP,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-06-23T07:33:44.857+0000) > > wow pyke ult is a skillshot. have you ever seen pyke missing his ult? me neither. All the time. Any dash or a high enough MS boost will get you out of his ult.
Yenn (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=ZephyrDrake,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uALwjMIr,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-22T07:52:16.154+0000) > > so... ok? I don't even get the point here. You complaining because kills give more gold than assists? or what? even if teams have the same number of kills they also do not have the same number of assists so... I really don't get what the issue here is. The killing blow is too valuable compared to assists, and even more so because bounties aren't split. If one team has a single champion with 10 kills, and the other team has five champions with 2 kills and 8 assists, that single champion will often trivially stomp the other team with straight numbers. The reward for killing the champion with 10 kills is also heavily skewed, because it will likely take a minimum of 3 people to take them down, and 2/3 of them are only going to get 75 gold for their effort. It's not worth it. You can see this in literally any play montage video on YouTube. Some champion, usually a top laner, wins a 1v3 or 1v4 because they have 70% of their teams kills, despite the total number of kills being relatively even between both teams, and the losing team not having made any glaring mistakes beyond even attempting to interact with the fed champion.
> [{quoted}](name=Yenn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uALwjMIr,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-06-23T06:34:50.917+0000) > > The killing blow is too valuable compared to assists, and even more so because bounties aren't split. > > If one team has a single champion with 10 kills, and the other team has five champions with 2 kills and 8 assists, that single champion will often trivially stomp the other team with straight numbers. > > The reward for killing the champion with 10 kills is also heavily skewed, because it will likely take a minimum of 3 people to take them down, and 2/3 of them are only going to get 75 gold for their effort. It's not worth it. > > You can see this in literally any play montage video on YouTube. Some champion, usually a top laner, wins a 1v3 or 1v4 because they have 70% of their teams kills, despite the total number of kills being relatively even between both teams, and the losing team not having made any glaring mistakes beyond even attempting to interact with the fed champion. ok... assists where more valuable before and it lead to even more snowbally games. I mean if you want there to be an even harder snowball in the game then sure i don't mind assists granting more gold
: So Riot what are you about to do when TFT goes live?
you really are comparing the capacity of the live servers to the PBE servers? you know the one where everyone plays and the other one where an incredibly small fraction of the playerbase plays?
: Riot should bring back Tribunal
ok... before saying things like "we should bring back X" at least do some research into why said thing is gone
: > [{quoted}](name=manolis201,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aL4egUtU,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-23T00:35:05.612+0000) > > Dont forget you cant nerf the whole itemsbecause that is gonna affect most of the champs in game so that cant happen also if those champs are the problem why dont you make a thread about them like all talk about lux and leave alone the pen items gosh. Pretty sure they just wanna make them not stack, or there to be a limit on how much can stack, not nerfing the items themselves.
> [{quoted}](name=kaijukitten,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aL4egUtU,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-06-23T01:24:33.368+0000) > > Pretty sure they just wanna make them not stack, or there to be a limit on how much can stack, not nerfing the items themselves. that is a nerf and a massive one at that
Cloud273 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=iiGazeii,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7TVsgLEz,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-22T23:05:32.651+0000) > > The fantasy of Ezreal is that his Q **is** his autoattack. By spending mana and actually needing to aim his attacks, he gains extra damage and range. His kit and playstyle as a caster-style marksman is iconic to Leauge. It's not going anywhere. > > "ADC" is simply "attack damage carry". The only requirement is to do a large amount of sustained, physical damage. Ezreal does that. No, an adc is a champ who's damage comes mainly from ranged auto attacks. But Ezreal's damage comes mostly from his spells.
> [{quoted}](name=Cloud273,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7TVsgLEz,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-06-23T01:44:40.752+0000) > > No, an adc is a champ who's damage comes mainly from ranged auto attacks. But Ezreal's damage comes mostly from his spells. ok... that means something because... Ezreal is an ADC regardless of what you think. End of story.
: Has Riot just given up on Flex Queue?
well flex queue has different MMR than SoloQ so that's why you see such a discrepancy in "ranks" since sites only show people's SoloQ rank in most cases
Ir Sun (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=FOR JUSTICE,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KUzIBiU3,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-22T20:29:36.795+0000) > > Your team: > > Gold 3 Mordo > silver 2 kayn > gold 3 ziggs (you) > gold 2 ezreal > silver 1 brand > > enemy team: > > Gold 2 olaf > silver 1 shaco > gold 2 taliyah > silver 3 caitlyn > gold 2 thresh > > you were all of similar rank. immediately "an elo they clearly cannot play in" immediately gets thrown right out the window. I get your point. Thanks. Yet I was just stating facts, I wouldn't want to be put in a game where enemy laner will 10/0 me and have 50 cs lead at 10 min. That's what happened to my teammates and it must have been frustrating for them. That's all I am saying. I'm sorry they had to deal with this.
> [{quoted}](name=Ir Sun,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KUzIBiU3,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-22T22:34:32.225+0000) > > I get your point. Thanks. > > Yet I was just stating facts, I wouldn't want to be put in a game where enemy laner will 10/0 me and have 50 cs lead at 10 min. > > That's what happened to my teammates and it must have been frustrating for them. That's all I am saying. I'm sorry they had to deal with this. you were stating nothing. You were using a SINGLE game like it's proof of anything. People have bad games. People do stupid stuff that cost them games. You have anything else to say? your entire argument became INVALID the instant people realized that everyone in that game has very similar ranks.
: > [{quoted}](name=Kai Guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KTb4AX6K,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2019-06-22T22:01:39.782+0000) > > added in Patch 4.1 If the MMR gap gets to big a single win will move your account to a tier that your current MMR represents, skipping promos entirely. Dodging games is not enough to prevent MMR from snowballing your LP gains to a point you play catchup to your MMR ranges division. > > "LP clamping no longer applies below Diamond (i.e. there is no longer a minimum or maximum LP gain)." > ^ this is that change. > > Again. your not going to get placed with iron 4 for long. The system does not want you to go there and abuse weak players by pub stomping because that's traditionally considered toxic and anti fun behavior. Riots sorta ok with you going to the bottom then climbing to the top and i assume that's because it proves skill makes a impact on your ability to win. They are not cool with some one whos trying to abuse lower MMR players constantly. > > I recommend running 5 man premade if you want to screw around and have a more casual experience. Well, then I guess I need to play the game and throw the game hah, normals arent fun, never playing normals again, every time i play vs diamonds or plats
> [{quoted}](name=Inquisitor1961,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KTb4AX6K,comment-id=0005000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-22T22:14:07.015+0000) > > Well, then I guess I need to play the game and throw the game hah, normals arent fun, never playing normals again, every time i play vs diamonds or plats and then you get banned
: "Nubrac's strategy doesn't work"
when you try this against actual players instead of people that are learning to play the game and/or screwing around not really caring about their matches you can come and say that "it works"
Lan Fan (EUW)
: Mega-post of some balance changes that should be done (under my opinion)
i think this thread should be changed to "how to completely destroy every single champion and their identities"
: > [{quoted}](name=ZephyrDrake,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0odMAdjx,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-06-22T01:08:01.094+0000) > > Yeah, because doing nothing but waveclear and farm for 40+ minutes and then having a single fight dictate who won the game is soooooo much better. You obviously never played it then if you think that's all there was to it... In essence however, yes I do prefer a slower pace game with less one shotting people under tower for Youtube highlight reels. I got into PC gaming mostly with games like Stronghold (SSI version), Populous, Archon Ultra, Dark Legions and later moved into stuff like Warcraft, Dune, C&C, Diablo 1 ect, though I had played a bit of stuff before that those are the ones I fell into loving PC gaming with. These days everything just seems to be a mindless button mash where the guy with faster fingers wins. If I wanted to win or lose based entirely on manual dexterity I'd stuck with sports. I mean they've effectively removed runes, dumbed masteries down to a WoW Cataclysym level, removed any interesting items that created off meta builds, sped the game up to a ridiculous level, and generally turned it from a game of chess to a game of dodgeball. If you look at at every champion rework it came with more mobility. If you look at minions changes it forces shorter games. If you just look at the amount of gold income compared to earlier seasons it's pretty insane. Many summoners were outright removed, and the game began to be balanced around Flash+TP/Heal/Ignite/Smite. Jungle and support items made first buys an utter no brainer as well. Warding went from an investment that required proper pay to reward, to something that was just "hit this on CD." All of the thinking is don't for you in current league, whoever has higher APM wins by default. Given the two options I'd gladly take chess over dodgeball. Instant gratification isn't as much fun as a more cerebral approach for me. A lot of that is because, for a league player, I'm fairly damn old. I'm never going to out reaction time a teenager. It's not like you see any pro players about pushing 40 ya know?
> [{quoted}](name=The Bad Touch,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0odMAdjx,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2019-06-22T03:14:01.403+0000) > > You obviously never played it then if you think that's all there was to it... > > In essence however, yes I do prefer a slower pace game with less one shotting people under tower for Youtube highlight reels. I got into PC gaming mostly with games like Stronghold (SSI version), Populous, Archon Ultra, Dark Legions and later moved into stuff like Warcraft, Dune, C&C, Diablo 1 ect, though I had played a bit of stuff before that those are the ones I fell into loving PC gaming with. These days everything just seems to be a mindless button mash where the guy with faster fingers wins. If I wanted to win or lose based entirely on manual dexterity I'd stuck with sports. > > I mean they've effectively removed runes, dumbed masteries down to a WoW Cataclysym level, removed any interesting items that created off meta builds, sped the game up to a ridiculous level, and generally turned it from a game of chess to a game of dodgeball. If you look at at every champion rework it came with more mobility. If you look at minions changes it forces shorter games. If you just look at the amount of gold income compared to earlier seasons it's pretty insane. Many summoners were outright removed, and the game began to be balanced around Flash+TP/Heal/Ignite/Smite. Jungle and support items made first buys an utter no brainer as well. Warding went from an investment that required proper pay to reward, to something that was just "hit this on CD." All of the thinking is don't for you in current league, whoever has higher APM wins by default. > > Given the two options I'd gladly take chess over dodgeball. Instant gratification isn't as much fun as a more cerebral approach for me. A lot of that is because, for a league player, I'm fairly damn old. I'm never going to out reaction time a teenager. It's not like you see any pro players about pushing 40 ya know? i have been playing since season 2. Sorry to say this but literally nothing mattered previously. Unless you made a mistake of catastrophic proportions games would go to 40+ mins every single time and everything would be decided in a single teamfight. That was how the vast majority of games played out. Sure there were some where someone splitpushed one team to death or the incredibly rare case of people actually getting such a massive lead in the early game that games ended rather quickly but those type of games were the exception and a rarity. I am sorry that you prefer games where NOTHING mattered at ANY stage that wasn't late game. I am sorry that only slow games are deemed worthy and that somehow playing fast requires no brain or thought whatsoever. I don't care if the game ends in 20 mins or 50 mins. I care that people cannot just go to lalala land and not care about EVERY SINGLE PHASE OF THE GAME because the late game is something that was a given instead of earned.
: I find it funny
the best thing for me is how every single top laner always complains about how every single champion in existence make every single melee champion in the top lane completely useless and irrelevant. Second best thing i hear from top laners is how ranged top laners shouldn't be there even though things like Kennen, Vlad, Swain, Gnar, Jayce among many others have literally always been top laners
Yenn (NA)
: It's 2019 and kill gold calculation is still garbage
so... ok? I don't even get the point here. You complaining because kills give more gold than assists? or what? even if teams have the same number of kills they also do not have the same number of assists so... I really don't get what the issue here is.
: I think the REAL problem is that there's no effective method of communicating if you aren't in a premade lobby. The game should allow EVERY team to use voice, or nobody should be allowed to use voice.
> [{quoted}](name=DC50Athletics,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JPpTVXxp,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-22T04:03:54.180+0000) > > I think the REAL problem is that there's no effective method of communicating if you aren't in a premade lobby. The game should allow EVERY team to use voice, or nobody should be allowed to use voice. I mean, you have plenty of FREE things out there if you really wanted to have voice chat. So premades that actually want to do so would keep doing it regardless of whether there is voice chat or not in the client
: Playerbase dropping, revenue dropping, every other rework gutted, League is the BEST IT'S EVER BEEN! k
> [{quoted}](name=KFCeytron,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0odMAdjx,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-22T02:35:28.407+0000) > > Playerbase dropping, revenue dropping, every other rework gutted, League is the BEST IT'S EVER BEEN! > > k Oh noes! Moba fad ending, new games coming out and explodingvin popularity, every rework suddenly going from "this is the best rework" to "this rework is trash" with next to no changes done to rework. You are right league is in the best spot It's ever been.
: > [{quoted}](name=ZephyrDrake,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0odMAdjx,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-06-22T01:08:01.094+0000) > > Yeah, because doing nothing but waveclear and farm for 40+ minutes and then having a single fight dictate who won the game is soooooo much better. Yeah. Now you lose the game in the first 10 min. Definitely better.
> [{quoted}](name=Hayaishi2,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0odMAdjx,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-22T01:57:12.152+0000) > > Yeah. Now you lose the game in the first 10 min. Definitely better. So early game actually matters and you can't just completely ignore it and give the enemy a bunch of free kills? The horror!
: > [{quoted}](name=blindasleep,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TojtmiPu,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-21T06:45:41.925+0000) > > So trying to force 1 person to play how you want them too, even if it means they can't enjoy the game, because you can't adjust so you prefer to just meta sheep is okay? 4 > 1. You want to do off meta stuff? Either communicate with your team and have their support or make q premade group with people who would be ok with that sort of strategy. I could care less what the 1 person wants. If he is going to create a NEGATIVE experience for the rest of his team then he deserves to be banned. Simple as that. You can say whatever you want means absolutely nothing. A singular person isn't greater than the rest of the team. If your team doesn't want you to do something and you just give them a middle finger and do it anyways cuz "I wants to play this way!" Then you deserve to be banned. There are hundreds of champions and strategies that are/were "off meta" yet people accepted them. Why? Because people COMMUNICATED with their team and had their team support instead of going "whatever you want I could care less I'm playing this and that's final"
> [{quoted}](name=blindasleep,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TojtmiPu,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-22T01:41:40.529+0000) > > Should you communicate your intention, absolutely. Should 4 people be able to force 1 person to play a certain way, no. By your reasoning if a duo decides they are going to play the rolls they want to regardless of where the system put them they can bully their way to that because they basically out vote any 1 other player and will probably be able to get the others to take their side just to avoid being penalized for dodging or returning to a long ass wait. Leaving the other player who got screwed over to take the penalties or likely get reported for not bending over and saying thank you. When people literally are telling you "no don't do this" and you keep doing it then you are in the wrong. If you want to play "support mid" and your mid lane and adc want nothing to do with that then you are in the wrong. Same can be said about "top support" or "jungle support". That can also be said about literally every single strategy in the game that's "off meta". You want double top with no jungler? Cool does your top laner want a second person in his lane? Is the rest of your team fine with there being no jungler on their team? You can say whatever you want. There is a SUMMOMER CODE learn it. Two of the rules there directly contradict with this sort of behavior. Like i said, either get the approval of your team or get a premade group if you want to try out "off meta" strategies. You don't want to do it? Then you have zero rights to complain after getting banned. End of conversation.
Inuksuk (NA)
: Small change to interaction between qss and mord ult
Wut? I guess that malz should also remain locked in the animation if you qss and skarner should also be moving slower and unable to auto if you qss{{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
: Simply put the older players hate it because it's not the game we started with. There is very little left of the League from Beta-Season 2. League was a fairly slow paced macro strategy game where games often went over the one hour mark. You won through accumulating small advantages over the course of the game. Modern league is "first one to lose an inhib should FF." A single bad fight anywhere post 20 minutes and you lose an inhib and generally baron. A second lost fight and you lose multiple towers, a second inhib and generally nexus. The newer players hate it because they are 15-25 and hate the world.
> [{quoted}](name=The Bad Touch,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0odMAdjx,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-22T00:01:42.907+0000) > > Simply put the older players hate it because it's not the game we started with. There is very little left of the League from Beta-Season 2. League was a fairly slow paced macro strategy game where games often went over the one hour mark. You won through accumulating small advantages over the course of the game. Modern league is "first one to lose an inhib should FF." A single bad fight anywhere post 20 minutes and you lose an inhib and generally baron. A second lost fight and you lose multiple towers, a second inhib and generally nexus. > > The newer players hate it because they are 15-25 and hate the world. Yeah, because doing nothing but waveclear and farm for 40+ minutes and then having a single fight dictate who won the game is soooooo much better.
: how so? he'll be on par with every other laner for the starting phase and scale normally, he'll actually take skill, and the laning as a squshier champion would be possible.
> [{quoted}](name=CodeAnime,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EQeqRAbV,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-22T00:18:14.451+0000) > > how so? he'll be on par with every other laner for the starting phase and scale normally, he'll actually take skill, and the laning as a squshier champion would be possible. Yes, early game bully champion unable to to do his job. "He'll be on par" how? You literally nerfed every single one of his abilities for no reason whatsoever. He is an early game champion! He is meant to be strong in the early game. You literally decided that an early game champion isn't allowed to be strong in the early game while simultaneously nerfing his late game that is already lackluster if he doesn't get a lead. Good job on "not destroying him".
: You just implied that everyone on the boards has below-average IQ since 100 is defined as the average. Good job.
> [{quoted}](name=DC50Athletics,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AYG6TmR4,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-22T00:40:32.776+0000) > > You just implied that everyone on the boards has below-average IQ since 100 is defined as the average. > > Good job. Yes, therefore nobody is allowed to post here. Either way it won't change the quality of the posts on the boards.
: > [{quoted}](name=2 Weezy Baby,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AYG6TmR4,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-21T22:08:59.569+0000) > > you should have to pay 20 dollars to login to the game and then have a minimum of 1 million mastery points on a champion before you can play against bots. then once you hit 3k games you can play normals. ranked only exists for previous world champions. ^Should also be a 3 digit IQ requirement to use forums.
> [{quoted}](name=The Bad Touch,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AYG6TmR4,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-22T00:00:27.213+0000) > > ^Should also be a 3 digit IQ requirement to use forums. So nobody is allowed to use the forums?
: Nerfing Aatrox, but not destroying him
Yeah this won't destroy him... it'll remove him from existence
: > [{quoted}](name=ZephyrDrake,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TojtmiPu,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-21T03:48:45.066+0000) > > Guess what? If you get banned you cannot come here complaining about it! If your team doesn't want you to play a certain way you are a singular person trying to force your will on 4 others. You want to play your off meta strategy? Find like minded people. I don't have to deal with anything. I'll just report you and open a ticket and laugh as you get banned for going against the summoner's code. So trying to force 1 person to play how you want them too, even if it means they can't enjoy the game, because you can't adjust so you prefer to just meta sheep is okay?
> [{quoted}](name=blindasleep,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TojtmiPu,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-21T06:45:41.925+0000) > > So trying to force 1 person to play how you want them too, even if it means they can't enjoy the game, because you can't adjust so you prefer to just meta sheep is okay? 4 > 1. You want to do off meta stuff? Either communicate with your team and have their support or make q premade group with people who would be ok with that sort of strategy. I could care less what the 1 person wants. If he is going to create a NEGATIVE experience for the rest of his team then he deserves to be banned. Simple as that. You can say whatever you want means absolutely nothing. A singular person isn't greater than the rest of the team. If your team doesn't want you to do something and you just give them a middle finger and do it anyways cuz "I wants to play this way!" Then you deserve to be banned. There are hundreds of champions and strategies that are/were "off meta" yet people accepted them. Why? Because people COMMUNICATED with their team and had their team support instead of going "whatever you want I could care less I'm playing this and that's final"
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=ZephyrDrake,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TojtmiPu,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-06-21T03:14:50.533+0000) > > Except is it? You can play off meta strategies nobody is saying you can't but the instant those strategies start causing a negative experience to those in your game and your teammates clearly not wanting you to play that way yet you keep doing it over and over for whatever reason then it just crosses the line of "acceptable". If everyone keeps reporting you for playing a certain way then you should actually rethink your off meta thing. Maybe have people on board of whatever it is you are trying to do instead of forcing people to play the way you want to play because reasons. And thats not how it works. If i wanna support mid, guess what? Yall have to deal with it. Or are you saying if im the ADC and i tell the support to fuck off out of the lane, i can do that? The support is stealing my xp!
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TojtmiPu,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-06-21T03:16:28.750+0000) > > And thats not how it works. If i wanna support mid, guess what? Yall have to deal with it. Or are you saying if im the ADC and i tell the support to fuck off out of the lane, i can do that? The support is stealing my xp! Guess what? If you get banned you cannot come here complaining about it! If your team doesn't want you to play a certain way you are a singular person trying to force your will on 4 others. You want to play your off meta strategy? Find like minded people. I don't have to deal with anything. I'll just report you and open a ticket and laugh as you get banned for going against the summoner's code.
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TojtmiPu,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-21T02:32:05.448+0000) > > I personally thinking that is against the rules, especially rule 1 and 4 of the summoner's code, but ok. And its literally not.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TojtmiPu,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-21T03:08:01.681+0000) > > And its literally not. Except it is? You can play off meta strategies nobody is saying you can't but the instant those strategies start causing a negative experience to those in your game and your teammates clearly not wanting you to play that way yet you keep doing it over and over for whatever reason then it just crosses the line of "acceptable". If everyone keeps reporting you for playing a certain way then you should actually rethink your off meta thing. Maybe have people on board of whatever it is you are trying to do instead of forcing people to play the way you want to play because reasons.
: Voice chat in rando games
People can also mute those in chat instead of starting flame wars with each other... expecting people to mute others in voice chat when they don't even do it in regular chat is mindblowing
Xavanic (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=ZephyrDrake,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=d4TFhnHg,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-21T03:01:51.144+0000) > > Why would they hotfix something when the next patch is so close to being released? (Less than a week I believe). why would they nerf a new champ with a hotfix the first day their out?
> [{quoted}](name=Xavanic,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=d4TFhnHg,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-21T03:04:33.802+0000) > > why would they nerf a new champ with a hotfix the first day their out? Do you even know what a "hotfix" even is?
: Fix your PBE client RIOT
Ok... first why are you posting this here and not on the PBE boards? Second the PBE client is literally there to test this sort of stuff so expecting it to work flawlessly is hilarious. If the mode worked flawlessly then they would have very little need to have it on a TEST SERVER
Borando96 (EUW)
: Vollständigere Datails in der Match History
Uhh... wrong part of the boards my dude
Xavanic (NA)
: Can you please hotfix karma
Why would they hotfix something when the next patch is so close to being released? (Less than a week I believe).
: > [{quoted}](name=ZephyrDrake,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5dZEmyWr,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-06-20T23:16:56.042+0000) > > Yeah riot bring back teambuilder the inferior version of what we currently have. Do something right rito! Teambuilder let you get the champion and role you wanted as well as let you see the picks you were being matched with before you go in with them. How exactly is inferior? Because queue times are shorter? queue times feel the same to me because unlike all the people that were complaining about it i'm not in challenger where the playerbase is already low anyway
> [{quoted}](name=Trash MammaI,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5dZEmyWr,comment-id=00040001,timestamp=2019-06-20T23:50:35.431+0000) > > Teambuilder let you get the champion and role you wanted as well as let you see the picks you were being matched with before you go in with them. How exactly is inferior? Because queue times are shorter? queue times feel the same to me because unlike all the people that were complaining about it i'm not in challenger where the playerbase is already low anyway Teambuilder also completely made certain picks never see the light of day and have insane queue times. I was once waiting for an entire hour waiting for a game to begin and I am a low elo scrub. Teambuilder is an inferior version of what we have. Yes you could choose exactly what you wanted to play and choose where to play it but it also came at a massive cost.
: @Riot : Is roaming as support bannable?
Define "roaming" You mean doing nothing but go to random lanes, stealing exp, abandoning your adc and doing stupid things? Or actually going to get some form of actual advantage for the other lanes (vision, ganks) while your adc is inactive safe spot? Because those are two entire different forms of "roaming"
: I've had 2 autofill supports do the "nubrac strategy"
Yeah riot bring back teambuilder the inferior version of what we currently have. Do something right rito!
: 1. Wrong. You cant always get out of there, hes using it when enmey is close and his teammates have...wait for it...MOBILITY AND CC. 2. Seriously...why cant you just admit its too strong?
> [{quoted}](name=UtredRagnarson,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9tJ6OL18,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-06-20T04:39:33.622+0000) > > 1. Wrong. You cant always get out of there, hes using it when enmey is close and his teammates have...wait for it...MOBILITY AND CC. > > 2. Seriously...why cant you just admit its too strong? and can't you just admit that you are just salty because a Taric beat you? his ult is insanely telegraphed. You have your options. you either kill the squishies before they get affected by the ult or you disengage and wait the ult out. Even better you can bait the ult by putting pressure on him and force him to use it at a time he doesn't want to use it. If his ult was instant then it would be too strong. The fact that it has such a huge delay and it insanely telegraphed means you have more than enough time to decide what the best course of action would be.
Nhika (NA)
: Simple changes to fix league.
if by "fix league" you mean "completely brake it in half" then yeah these changes will "fix" league
Chiken138 (EUW)
: Riot I beg u , nerf Riven into Oblivion
riot I beg if you, buff riven to god status buff riven she is fun to play as buff riven she is too easily punishable buff riven mobility her dashes combined barely have the distance of a single dash from other champions buff riven
: What noob mistakes did you make starting out?
{{champion:34}} + {{item:3004}} = gud {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
Katlyann (NA)
: Riot can you stop with ur shit algorithm pls ?
there will always be streaks, you will either have a winning streak or a losing streak. Like you don't even need to have any algorithm whatsoever. That is something that comes NATURAL regardless of what they choose to do.
: > [{quoted}](name=StormBladeMaster,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JcowPVgt,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2019-06-19T16:04:43.057+0000) > > Agree, Ahri W is useless before having tons of ap, her E don't deal dmg, it's here to amplify dmg and CC. > > Her ulti and her Q are her only dmg sources before having a lot of ap (we can also include Ignite). In mid/lategame, the W begin to deal dmg but it's limited. omg are you serious? Do you play ahri? these are the numbers for the charm: 60 / 90 / 120 / 150 / 180 (+ 40% AP) these are the numbers for 1q pass: 40 / 65 / 90 / 115 / 140 (+ 35% AP) her w ( if 3 land ) at first rank deal: 64 (+ 48% AP) and at max rank deal: 224 (+ 48% AP) Ult ... 180 / 270 / 360 (+ 105% AP) for a single target you tell me she has no damage?
> [{quoted}](name=IOIMahdiIOI,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JcowPVgt,comment-id=000200010000,timestamp=2019-06-19T21:40:30.703+0000) > > omg are you serious? Do you play ahri? > these are the numbers for the charm: 60 / 90 / 120 / 150 / 180 (+ 40% AP) > these are the numbers for 1q pass: 40 / 65 / 90 / 115 / 140 (+ 35% AP) > her w ( if 3 land ) at first rank deal: 64 (+ 48% AP) and at max rank deal: 224 (+ 48% AP) > Ult ... 180 / 270 / 360 (+ 105% AP) for a single target > you tell me she has no damage? considering that you cannot really control her W and all the enemy has to do is be anywhere near a minion wave or just someone tanky on their team you cannot even attempt to say "her W does damage!" it doesn't. Half the time it gets eaten by minions or by someone isn't going to care about it. You also have to be insanely close to anyone to be using it as a reliable source of damage in any capacity. Then you have her R which more often than not you aren't going to be doing the full amount of damage due to the way it works in the vast majority of cases. Without her Q doing true damage on her way back she would have to be buffed in such a dumb and ridiculous way just for her to even remain viable.
Yenn (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=TimX24968B,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vuB7IclA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-19T03:53:05.225+0000) > > you may be ok with a 15+ minute queue. > > not many other people are. why? "most people will happily sacrifice quality [of a game] for convenience." Sorry, but you're completely wrong. Nobody wants to be in a game where they're down 20+ kills and can't even farm under the turret without being deleted. And this is only an issue for high MMR players, which you're not, so you have no stake in this change and I'm not sure why you even posted. There are enough low MMR players to fill games in reasonable times. The problem is that it quickly gives up trying to find enough high MMR players to fill games, and just throws in whatever it can find for the sake of getting a game going.
> [{quoted}](name=Yenn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vuB7IclA,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-19T03:55:32.863+0000) > > Sorry, but you're completely wrong. Nobody wants to be in a game where they're down 20+ kills and can't even farm under the turret without being deleted. > > And this is only an issue for high MMR players, which you're not, so you have no stake in this change and I'm not sure why you even posted. There are enough low MMR players to fill games in reasonable times. > > The problem is that it quickly gives up trying to find enough high MMR players to fill games, and just throws in whatever it can find for the sake of getting a game going. Ok he is wrong because you said so? Nobody wants to spend 15+ mins waiting for a game specially in NORMALS. If you want close matches why are you playing non-ranked games? Oh right because you just want to complain about something that makes no sense to complain about.
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: You can't hurt ap sona without hurting support sona, those nerfs are nerfs to support sona as well since she tends to have nearly 200 ap in late game. which means it's 6% less ms on E, and 20 less damage ono the aura but I'll take it, cuz sona's design is r** anyway outdated, and needs to be reworked.
> [{quoted}](name=D357R0Y3R,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BqNv9WWW,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-19T01:58:18.151+0000) > > You can't hurt ap sona without hurting support sona, those nerfs are nerfs to support sona as well since she tends to have nearly 200 ap in late game. > > which means it's 6% less ms on E, and 20 less damage ono the aura > > but I'll take it, cuz sona's design is r** anyway > outdated, and needs to be reworked. Thanks for telling me that I should completely ignore everything you say.
Show more

ZephyrDrake

Level 72 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion