: Please Please PLEASE Nerf Lucian
Lucian doesn’t need a nerf other ADs need to be buffed
: > [{quoted}](name=Lord Dominator,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=goNRhuyl,comment-id=001a00000000,timestamp=2018-09-01T16:08:03.455+0000) > > 'Don't make women ugly without a reason'. Well you could say the exact same thing about men, why make most of them ugly? Also, I didn't mean that Shen, Azir and Shaco are ugly, I just meant that they are covered up so you can't see anything of them, I think I also wrote that before I mentioned all the champs. Also you said 'Every champion has a reason to look ugly like that', then my question is: Why does Riot never make an ugly female champion that has a reason to look like that? > > Now compare Akali to any of these others Ninja champions: {{champion:84}} vs. {{champion:85}} {{champion:98}} {{champion:238}} > > Akali is almost naked while all of the other *male* Ninja-champions are fully covered in clothes or armor, I don't get why Akali couldn't have been covered up like the others as well, or why can't Shen be almost naked, or why can't kennen be almost naked, or why can't Zed be almost naked?I think you get the point. It just doesn't make any sense other then Riot wanting to say: 'Hey look here, hot sexy woman with almost no clothing, buy her!' > > Ok and then you mentioned a lot of supposedly non-sexualized women: I forgot to mention Zoe and Annie in my long text but I edited it xD (It would be really terrible if those two were sexualized) > > {{champion:131}} So your first example was Diana: While the her base Skin is actually not sexualized, I noticed that most of her skins are, but I'm gonna include Diana in my list now cause she really looks ok. > > {{champion:164}} Then you had Camille: Sadly I have to disagree with you on this one. While she doesn't show any cleavage or butt, I have to say her general body is way too female, if I can say that. I looked at her model and noticed that her hips are just overly thigh and her stomach area is too thin. So I won't include Camille in my list. > > {{champion:114}} After that you mentioned Fiora: Her base model and Skin are absolutely fine, I can add that to my list, but I looked at her skins and to me it looked like _all_ of her skins are tremendously sexualized, Pool party and teacher Fiora especially, I guess that was for the compensation of the unsexualized base skin. > > {{champion:420}} As fifth you mentioned Illaoi, but since she already was on my list I won't talk about her. > > {{champion:39}} Well, well, well, and then you said that Irelia isn't sexualized, just explain me how she has armor everywhere, but on her legs she wears skin tight clothing for no reason, nice hentai meterial right here, better don't go on deviant art and type her name in there (Frostblade Irelia btw is one of the most sexualized skins I have ever seen in this game) > > {{champion:429}} Kalista, as far as I can tell Kalista looks like a male from distance and it's harder to distinguish her from male champions than with other female champions, she can be added to the list. > > {{champion:43}} Karma wears like no clothing on the legs, I don't mind stuff like this if it makes sense with the character and their lore (Ahri, Evelyn, Miss Fortune). But Karma has nothing to do with sexually appealing some cute boys, so what's her excuse? > > {{champion:10}} I mentioned Kayle in my list so I won't talk about her for obvious reasons. > > {{champion:89}} I actually thought about adding Leona to my list but then I decided against it, I don't know why to be honest, because Leona is not sexualized. > > {{champion:127}} While I agreed with Leona, I have to really say a big no to Lissandra, she has EVERYTHING covered up, except her arms and, you guessed it, her boobs. Definitely can't put her on the list. Lorewise it doesn't make any sense either btw, there's no reason for her to show cleavage. (You probably looked at her splashart and thought she doesn't show anything, but when you look at her ingame model you can clearly see her breasts). > > {{champion:267}} Nami is a though one, she just looks like that with her boobs kinda showing and it has nothing to do with her clothing, but then the question is, why did Riot design her like that, I guess she's a mermaid with the upper part of a female, but they could have just covered that up I suppose. So she just shows her boobs and cleavage because Riot designed her that way, can't put that on the list. > > {{champion:99}} Lux is wears a skirt and that fits to her personality because she is childish. I think I can put her on the list, she isn't sexualized. (Btw, did you know that Lux had a model update in which she got less busty?) > > {{champion:61}} Well, Orianna is a robot so idk if I can count her as female, I know I did it with Blitz on my list but I wasn't really certain about that either, I'll think about adding her on my list of 'ugly' females. > > {{champion:133}} Quinn reminds me of Garen in terms of being covered up, so she's absoulutely fine. > > {{champion:15}} Sivir is not ok, just because she doesn't show any cleavage or butt doesn't mean she isn't sexualized, but I think her looks kinda fit to her lore and personality, so I guess she can stay like that (Can't go on the list though). > > {{champion:102}} Shyvana is absolutely fine, can be added to the list. > > {{champion:113}} Sejuani lives in a cold area and that's why she wears tons of clothing (unlike ashe...ergh) Sejuani is fine in that case. > > {{champion:92}} Riven looks ok to me, she deserves a place on the list of unsexualized female champions. > > {{champion:16}} Soraka would be fine if her 'dress' or whatever it is was a bit longer, absolutely unnecessary to show that much leg. > > {{champion:163}} Taliyah is one of the best examples on how new female champions with a personality like hers should look like, she's on the list now and she should have been there from the beginning. > > {{champion:254}} Vi is a similar case to Taliyah, just beautifully designed (But when I look at officer Vi I just want to barf again, I guess Skins don't have to match the personality of the character? But sry, Vi just doesn't look like someone who would dress up like Officer Vi, that Skin really shouldn't exist in that way) > > {{champion:498}} Xayah is Gucci as well. > > {{champion:1}} {{champion:142}} Well and Zoe is a child like Annie so of course she's not sexualized. > > {{champion:222}} I'm surprised you didn't add jinx on your list, she should have been there. > > So overall I have to admit I overlooked some characters, but I bet I also overlooked some male champions on my list as well. > I'd still say there are too many sexualized female characters for no reason at all. :/ -Camille has razor legs why wouldn't she have big thighs -If you think Pool Party Fiora is sexualized you are an idiot people wear swimsuits when they go swimming -Nami is a fucking mermaid why would she wear clothes -Why wouldn't Sivir be scarcely clothed if she is in the desert -Shyv pretty much has the exact same clothing as Sivir -You really contradict yourself by saying that soraka and karma show "too much leg" then say that Riven and Jinx aren't sexualized when they are more exposed by both of them It's hard to take anything you say seriously because you go against your own definition for something being sexualized like 15 times. You clearly don't understand that there is a difference between something being attractive and something being sexualized
> [{quoted}](name=Starboyˇ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=goNRhuyl,comment-id=001a000000000001,timestamp=2018-09-01T16:39:15.333+0000) > > -Camille has razor legs why wouldn't she have big thighs > > -If you think Pool Party Fiora is sexualized you are an idiot people wear swimsuits when they go swimming > > -Nami is a fucking mermaid why would she wear clothes > > -Why wouldn't Sivir be scarcely clothed if she is in the desert > > -Shyv pretty much has the exact same clothing as Sivir > > -You really contradict yourself by saying that soraka and karma show "too much leg" then say that Riven and Jinx aren't sexualized when they are more exposed by both of them > > It's hard to take anything you say seriously because you go against your own definition for something being sexualized like 15 times. You clearly don't understand that there is a difference between something being attractive and something being sexualized Yeah pretty much this
: Whatever you do Riot, do not let this new ''Diversity thing'' Influence ANYTHING in the game!
{{champion:110}} I mean it kind of already has varus is two gay guys now
: Do you think Zoe needs a rework? As sad as that sounds.
: Why is Jhin in almost every game I play ?
Because people like to play join and he is strong right now
: Wow, that's such an improvement
GreenLore (EUW)
: Overall I feel like this rework helped to make him and Rhaast a bit more distinct(EDIT:In terms of design,not VO). Aatrox really feels like a demonic leader now(I know he isn't a demon in the lore,but he is clearly based on them designwise),when he ults he looks like a being that would lead the legions of hell,while Rhaast feels more like a regular demonic brute,he doesn't convey the same feeling of being a leader.
> [{quoted}](name=GreenLore,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=sWLmvBYw,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-06-13T08:41:22.467+0000) > > Overall I feel like this rework helped to make him and Rhaast a bit more distinct. > > Aatrox really feels like a demonic leader now(I know he isn't a demon in the lore,but he is clearly based on them designwise),when he ults he looks like a being that would lead the legions of hell,while Rhaast feels more like a regular demonic brute,he doesn't convey the same feeling of being a leader. In what fucking world does aatrox sound more like a leader now then he used to? He sounds like a fucking lunatic. Old aatrox voice was full of ancient wisdom. How is being more similar to Rhaast make him more distinct???
Rioter Comments
Rockman (NA)
: Volibear is the worst designed character in this game
> He even beats Aatrox. woah there buddy
: [Skin idea] Ghost Janna
Skin idea: janna has like 10 fucking skins how about shen gets one
Rexxiee (NA)
: Ezreal is hotfix worthy atm tbh.
Jbels (NA)
: Kayn's passive needs serious QoL and Clarity improvements
And Darkin form should say Rhaast in chat don't forgetty
: Matchmaking is garbage
i feel bad man i got to plat in like a week :(
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: You guys make fun of C9 but it's funny because i distinctly remember C9 being the best in NA at worlds... examples- season 3- C9's first year in the LCS made 5th-8th compared to TSM and Vulcan's 11th to 12th season 4- C9 and TSM placed both in 5th-8th but C9 was the first NA team to beat a korean team in history(NaJin White Sheild) season 5-C9 placed 9-11th and CLG placed 12th-13th and TSM placed `13th to 14th, and C9 went 3-0 week 1 in groups and pentakilled Fnatic that week. season 6- C9 made it to 5th to 8th while TSM and CLG made 9th to 11th. Furthermore, C9 has been the best consistently at worlds every year...
i sense no bias from your icon or name, none at all{{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
: The Real List 20. SwordArt 19. Clearlove 18. Mlxg 17. Xiaohu 16. Huni 15. Peanut 14. UZI 13. Core JJ 12. Ruler 11. Crown 10. Ambition 9. Cuvee 8. Gorilla 7. Cuzz 6. Pray 5. BDD 4. Khan 3. Wolf 2. Faker 1. Bang
how are u finna put sneaky above liftlift lmao
: Daily reminder that people put "daily reminder" in their title & never post a reminder the next day
: i think Syndra have chance, But it will make a lot of skin for her in the year
> [{quoted}](name=Small Boobs Ahri,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=vJG30O1A,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-09-16T18:52:54.464+0000) > > i think Syndra have chance, But it will make a lot of skin for her in the year syndra isnt getting 3 skins in a year tf
iLBGAMing (EUW)
: Champions that ACTUALLY need a rework
Think aatrox is after eve so thats good
: The Next Ultimate Skin (Part 3)
ITS GOING TO BE SHEN MY BOY HASNT GOTTEN A SKIN IN 3 YEARS
Aenaeus (NA)
: "It's Flex"
Almost like the solution for a competitive ranked experience is to play solo/duo...
: These Janna changes seem really really weird
I don't think it matters as soon as she is level 9 she will be exact same as she is right now
CLG ear (NA)
: You get to spend one day as a member of the opposite sex
Eedat (NA)
: Why is Janna Getting a "Sacred Sword" skin?
Because riot wants to milk the janna cash cow before worlds nerfs
: Riot introducing a feature where we can pause our LP gain???
So i can just duo with my plat 1 friend with lp gain paused until he boosts me? why is riot implementing theis lol
: Sooooo....no skin for Shen, but Yi Gets Two Skins in One Year?
: These skins represent Ionia.See outfit
> [{quoted}](name=50ShadesOfÀDC,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=5EKvMRYE,comment-id=00020002,timestamp=2017-09-12T19:53:00.503+0000) > > These skins represent Ionia.See outfit Yeah, Shen isn't from ionia but janna and fiora are :D the fuck are you even saying
: Sooooo....no skin for Shen, but Yi Gets Two Skins in One Year?
Why would janna get a scared sword skin instead of the champion who uses a sacred sword
: Riot are you fucking serious?
i mean you aren't wrong lol
: A list of champions who should've gotten new skins before Ez and Ahri
: Riot can you please disable brand new champs from being played in ranked ques?
: what 1300 range? On her traps?
> [{quoted}](name=Executioner,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YLE9hP0s,comment-id=000a0001,timestamp=2017-07-03T00:38:28.420+0000) > > what 1300 range? On her traps? you literally just answered your own question
: Finally 4 honors!
Lux aint a support nvm bronze 4 anything goes
Aelike (EUNE)
: Main role
100% i main support lmao
: Aatrox, The Darkin Blade is finally getting his rework first thing after Eveylnn!
Thank god i was an aatrox main before the changes and i cant stand playing him anymore
: Take Zed's Entire Burst Combo
Hur dur... C-Caitlyn should have 1300 range because of her thematics ^ such a bullshit excuse
: its not suppose to give combat stats.. you're a support.. you SUPPORT. You ARE Utility. You aren't suppose to be able to 1v1 an adc or a mid laner, you're suppose to tank damage and give kills to who you're supporting so they can carry. The change is a really bad 1, but dont ever thing about adding combat stats to a support item unless its just like health or armor or something.. in which case they cant do that because it wouldnt make any sense for anchient coin.
> [{quoted}](name=Warmanreaper,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fUd2NhYu,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-07-02T21:32:54.838+0000) > > its not suppose to give combat stats.. you're a support.. you SUPPORT. You ARE Utility. You aren't suppose to be able to 1v1 an adc or a mid laner, you're suppose to tank damage and give kills to who you're supporting so they can carry. The change is a really bad 1, but dont ever thing about adding combat stats to a support item unless its just like health or armor or something.. in which case they cant do that because it wouldnt make any sense for anchient coin. the other ones do though
Rioter Comments
Wygol (EUW)
: Aatrox, Varus, and Kayn turn off a light.
: "Kayn is Camille all over again"
No one said that wtf, but i guess you can post whatever bullshit and still get upvotes
Eedat (NA)
: GW needs to be removed. Lifesteal and other self-healers need nerfs to compensate.
i think it's fine except adcs get it every fucking attack for 900 gold
: Runes Reforged: Picking your playstyle
if the mana regen one is gone im done with this game
Werwar (EUW)
: He's way to edgy, I hope they stop this edgyness. This season has been nothing but "edgy" releases, and its pushing me away from the game itself. Wheres my yordle/void/shadowisles/monster champions? Or lore skins, or just regular themes that arent duskbringer or godfist. also Hi Vladf*g
> [{quoted}](name=Werwar,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=mMenkNU9,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2017-06-27T15:58:08.963+0000) > > He's way to edgy, I hope they stop this edgyness. This season has been nothing but "edgy" releases, and its pushing me away from the game itself. > Wheres my yordle/void/shadowisles/monster champions? Or lore skins, or just regular themes that arent duskbringer or godfist. > > also Hi Vladf*g I mean ivern and rakan were released so they balance it out
Canastus (NA)
: Cass "celebrating" 1600 days without a skin
: VU(Visual Updates) needed more than VGU(Visual and Gameplay Update) on some champs
: Spellvamp was a problem, but Lifesteal, Attack Damage Vamp and Damage turned into Bleed is fine.
You can get 8% from quints and the mastery and if you really want you can just buy gunblade
: Give "Bonus healing and shielding power" a name already.
Rioter Comments
: Aha but you forgot one thing! Braum is WAY cooler.
> [{quoted}](name=crippler38,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=aZOEEW6g,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2017-06-21T06:11:51.434+0000) > > Aha but you forgot one thing! > > Braum is WAY cooler. your icon betrays your loyalty to cancer
Show more

Zephyrous X

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion