Jaspers (EUW)
: Doesn't that limit design though? Saying Ezreal can't have such and such a skin because it doesn't fit his personality/theme is wrong. It should be the opposite. Put it this way, it's all well and good making another anime-like skin for Ezreal but how is that any different to SG or BA? Or even Arcade? Players of that champ will just think "What's the point if it isn't really any different from the last? I won't buy that." Now a Dark Star or Void, that's different, surely that would sell because it's different. But Riot lost credibility because of Battle Boss Yasuo, he indeed fits this idea of something different, doesn't fit the theme etc but it feels so much like a cash grab it hurts, especially when there are champs going 4 years who would do better as a Battle Boss, give Yasuo the Arcade if you want cash grab.
> [{quoted}](name=Jaspers,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=ua98kVHW,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-25T11:49:00.956+0000) > > Doesn't that limit design though? Saying Ezreal can't have such and such a skin because it doesn't fit his personality/theme is wrong. It should be the opposite. Put it this way, it's all well and good making another anime-like skin for Ezreal but how is that any different to SG or BA? Or even Arcade? Players of that champ will just think "What's the point if it isn't really any different from the last? I won't buy that." > > Now a Dark Star or Void, that's different, surely that would sell because it's different. But Riot lost credibility because of Battle Boss Yasuo, he indeed fits this idea of something different, doesn't fit the theme etc but it feels so much like a cash grab it hurts, especially when there are champs going 4 years who would do better as a Battle Boss, give Yasuo the Arcade if you want cash grab. If Ezreal is not a explorer, he is not Ezreal. Just a blonde kid. They reduced Ezreal to this shameful status. This was amplified after his rework and voicelines came out. He no longer has interest in the artifacts, but more attracted to the attention he gets. It is just poor.
: One thing I've felt with the amount of skins Kai'Sa has gotten: she seems to have lost her identity as a person with a Void symbiote grafted onto her body. You may be thinking, "Skins are supposed to explore different fantasies," and certainly so. But consider Elise, or Zyra, or Shyvana, or Cassiopeia--all ladies with some "monstrous" qualities in their design. I'd say overall their skins do a decent job of exploring their respective fantasies, and do so without forgetting the Champions' origins. They are very much beautiful monsters. But with Kai'Sa, I feel like right from the beginning they've been trying to distance her from the "monster" portion of her design. It feels like they gave her the title of "Void marksman" to check it off a list, and have since made every effort to separate her from the Void and from her symbiote.
> [{quoted}](name=Everyday Legends,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=ua98kVHW,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-25T11:39:33.729+0000) > > One thing I've felt with the amount of skins Kai'Sa has gotten: she seems to have lost her identity as a person with a Void symbiote grafted onto her body. > > You may be thinking, "Skins are supposed to explore different fantasies," and certainly so. But consider Elise, or Zyra, or Shyvana, or Cassiopeia--all ladies with some "monstrous" qualities in their design. I'd say overall their skins do a decent job of exploring their respective fantasies, and do so without forgetting the Champions' origins. They are very much beautiful monsters. > > But with Kai'Sa, I feel like right from the beginning they've been trying to distance her from the "monster" portion of her design. It feels like they gave her the title of "Void marksman" to check it off a list, and have seen made every effort to separate her from the Void and from her symbiote. Kai'sa is nothing without the symbiote. It is pretty clear the suit kept her alive and gave her combat capabilities. Her human side has hardly any personality as well. The result is **literally** a void since both the suit and human are tossed out of the window. Now it is basically "girl"
: My Experiences Traveling Through Gold/Silver (Smurf)
The amount of wards placed in the games of this elo is just disturbing. I typically have nearly the same amount of wards as midlaner compared to support and have better ward placements. They also do not know a clue how to ward against Hecarim, Kayn, Shaco, Eve or Udyr making these strong picks obviously.
: Rhaast deserves lore
Current lore: Rhaast is the most dangerous comedian ever to grace the earth of Runeterra. He learned his sense of humor from Shaco, which he was influenced explaining his genocidal tendancies. He was bound in a gardening tool for the lulz by Zoe, because she thought it was funny. And everybody makes fun of it. She was only trying further his career of being a comedian by making him a new running gag. (Which works) Currently some edgy teenager grabbed him and they made a comedic duo. They often debate on who is the lead.
: What they said: Ahri kind of fits the seductress part, to a lesser degree than other examples, but pretty much fails the heroic requirement. She's never been involved in major events and has shown no desire to change that. Xayah calls her a traitor for not getting involved, and Irelia complains that she should stop fooling around and help fight in-game. She may end up getting more involved if they ever continue her story, but at the moment she doesn't really fit any kind of heroic anything.
> [{quoted}](name=ExcessiveProtest,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=bTULlFIO,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-25T02:54:23.487+0000) > > What they said: Ahri kind of fits the seductress part, to a lesser degree than other examples, but pretty much fails the heroic requirement. She's never been involved in major events and has shown no desire to change that. Xayah calls her a traitor for not getting involved, and Irelia complains that she should stop fooling around and help fight in-game. She may end up getting more involved if they ever continue her story, but at the moment she doesn't really fit any kind of heroic anything. Well since Xayah is a terrorist. We can say Ahri is just your normal territorial Ionian citizen at this point.
: Why does Yasuo get the best skins?
You have no sense of beauty if you think bloodmoon Yasuo and project is good. Those are colossal failures.
Rioter Comments
: people seem to forget Battle Boss Yasuo used to be a good guy, but Veigar corrupted him with his code, hence why he looks like this
> [{quoted}](name=Moonboy65,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=utIBschU,comment-id=0019,timestamp=2019-06-25T04:34:25.509+0000) > > people seem to forget Battle Boss Yasuo used to be a good guy, but Veigar corrupted him with his code, hence why he looks like this ...Then why do we even have this darn skinline? Isn't the whole purpose of this skinline is to pay homage to old great games? There literally isn't a SINGLE arcade game notable that has a samurai in it. And I live in Japan and play arcade games often so this is just bullocks. So is the same as Kai'sa and the new champion. They hardly fit into it, and they represent nothing. Space Invader Vel'koz and Bard would be amazing. Graves with loud "RELOAD!" voices will remind me of house of the dead and Zoe with item pickups can be explored easily in this skinline.
: No. Malp ult is not a projectiles
> [{quoted}](name=letsfeedtogether,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=I5fvftz5,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-06-25T00:23:08.290+0000) > > No. Malp ult is not a projectiles You never heard of the tale of ADC malphite who is consisted of one bullet?
Satuurn (OCE)
: Theory: Kayn doesn't intend to keep his body if he conquers Rhaast.
Just like Varus can create a body of his own in his image, I think Kayn made one for himself. The only reason why it doesn't have horns is because Kayn is one egotistical bastard.
: @Riot, So when will Talon get an Emote?
https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/just-as-planned This one would fit perfectly.
Twinleaf (NA)
: Why does Qiyana talk so much smack?
: > [{quoted}](name=Zeppelins circus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vxPdtsPg,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-20T01:12:03.755+0000) > > It is not successful when your ADC AFKs with the sheer amount of pressure. > A reliable strategy is if it works constantly with outer factors not being a obstruction. Sure some people can endure it, but it seems from the reports, the majority cannot. > > A strategy that your allies first impression is "i should have dodged" is the equivalent of mutiny. It is a failure to not consider the human factor. what strat is successful if your adc afks? you cant be held hostage to others who quit. quitting the game is against the summoners code.
> [{quoted}](name=FreeKittens,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vxPdtsPg,comment-id=0001000000000001,timestamp=2019-06-24T14:21:51.078+0000) > > what strat is successful if your adc afks? you cant be held hostage to others who quit. quitting the game is against the summoners code. If your commander says "Walk over the top of that trench, after we seen you have been shot we will follow you" will you do that.
: > [{quoted}](name=Zeppelins circus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oZcTLl7K,comment-id=00050002000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-23T23:12:42.807+0000) > > ...Why don't they use this sorcery of technology to make ranked ques better is just beyond me but well...bugger. Because accounts having priority in que to log into a server has 0 to do with match making and ranked ques? lmao
> [{quoted}](name=Cake Depression,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oZcTLl7K,comment-id=000500020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-24T08:20:42.821+0000) > > Because accounts having priority in que to log into a server has 0 to do with match making and ranked ques? lmao Erm, servers and having priority in que is totally different stuff dude. Elementary IT things. Thats why I thought that was strange.
: > [{quoted}](name=Zeppelins circus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oZcTLl7K,comment-id=000100010000000100010000,timestamp=2019-06-23T23:05:38.621+0000) > > Please cite statistic information 90% of the junglers in ranked are doing this. > And also the data ADC's think they are entitled to CS. > > Your have only played with 42% of the entire ranked population so I do not get where you got that 90% number from. Have you seen junglers/ADCs in all elos and how they behave? I really doubt that because even I only got matched to plats in my own prime. > > By the way, you just now said "resource allocation" should be permabanned. Then by default Nubrac has also tampered it. yes the guy I was replying to said nubrac ban was good BECAUSE he took farm from a lane and thats against the rules and is punishable. Well we can talk about this in multiple ways. If taking CS from a lane is punishable and results in suspensions and multiple suspensions result in perma bans, then: 1. My 42 % of the player base would have junglers and ADCs continuously banned, since I cant remember a single ADC that didnt take my farm mid or didnt take jungle camps, I cant remember a single jungler in my games have taken farm from lanes. 2. NB3 regularly takes farm and xp from his lanes to ''tax'' them for his time ganking, or to help them ''push the lane'' hehe xd while intentionally taking all the farm. harsh tax is a meme on his channel. he then should be basically continuously banned for this. And as for the ''players in all elos'' thing, if only there was some way you could watch games from different elos and different players. You know, something like streams and VODs? hm... tough one.
> [{quoted}](name=Cake Depression,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oZcTLl7K,comment-id=0001000100000001000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-24T08:32:23.827+0000) > > yes the guy I was replying to said nubrac ban was good BECAUSE he took farm from a lane and thats against the rules and is punishable. > Well we can talk about this in multiple ways. > If taking CS from a lane is punishable and results in suspensions and multiple suspensions result in perma bans, then: > 1. My 42 % of the player base would have junglers and ADCs continuously banned, since I cant remember a single ADC that didnt take my farm mid or didnt take jungle camps, I cant remember a single jungler in my games have taken farm from lanes. > 2. NB3 regularly takes farm and xp from his lanes to ''tax'' them for his time ganking, or to help them ''push the lane'' hehe xd while intentionally taking all the farm. harsh tax is a meme on his channel. he then should be basically continuously banned for this. > > And as for the ''players in all elos'' thing, if only there was some way you could watch games from different elos and different players. You know, something like streams and VODs? hm... tough one. Just to let you learn more about the game. As Dopa said for the most efficient way to allocate gold. It is crucial to give the jungler/kill golds until he gets his first item then allocate the gold into the carries. The reasoning is that jungle needs to make and decide the map dominance game and needs a stronger presence to complete this goal. After that his job is typically done unless he is a hard carry jungler. You may think this is bullocks. But take in consideration that the highest LP of challenger is dominated by jungle mains. And yeah...it obviously has nearly unfair results compared to other roles. (As a personal experience, winning over 65% as midlane over 35 games this season is difficult as hell. But jungle it IS possible.) I think you did not know this. And this is now the strongest strategical move you can do and quite a lot of players follow this through pure instinct at this point since it is midway through the season. if you play midlaner you should let the support and adc farm mid since objective calls and river perimeters can be secured. You often go sidelane and not stick around midlane. Otherwise you will compete CS with the ADC and it would not be efficient. (I actually got heavily schooled on this subject and not my CS has risen from 4.4 to 4.8 per min in a small span. I can improve better of course.) Resource allocation is prime in this game and should not be disregarded since gold is the strongest factor.
Lock On (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Zeppelins circus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oZcTLl7K,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2019-06-23T21:04:40.053+0000) > > Because it is a violation of section 4 of the summoners code, while it is totally illogical to let the ADC 1v2 bot and get the tower knocked down in 7 mins just for 30cs for the midlaner. With no communication, and refused what his allies begged him to stop doing. > Kicking the ADC out of the game just because you want to play mid Teemo is ridiculous. Lol they had a Sivir adc. They'll get a couple autos on turret at best before she shreds the wave, not to mention a spellshield to hide behind + sustain her mana. Teemo's blind almost completely counters Irelia and he provided vision/safety nets around his mid lane so it's not like it was some unwinnable scenario that justifies going afk to bitch on stream and write a support ticket instead of PLAYING THE GAME.
> [{quoted}](name=Lock On,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oZcTLl7K,comment-id=0001000100000003,timestamp=2019-06-24T08:49:07.214+0000) > > Lol they had a Sivir adc. They'll get a couple autos on turret at best before she shreds the wave, not to mention a spellshield to hide behind + sustain her mana. Teemo's blind almost completely counters Irelia and he provided vision/safety nets around his mid lane so it's not like it was some unwinnable scenario that justifies going afk to bitch on stream and write a support ticket instead of PLAYING THE GAME. I frankly agree on the strategic decision made here. Because I cannot make a refute to that. _Aside from that Sivir cannot do that to every wave early and that Taric/Sona botlane must be stopped early game at all cost on top priority._ But again, Nightblue and his team caved into pressure and discord way faster than any situation could be attained. I think giving 8-10 mins was a more convincing and fair deduction of what is truly the outcome. There are multiple reasons the team quitted and some are reasons that can be justified to be very worried. But we can only speculate on that. That's why I'm saying both sides acted on absolutes.
: Do You Enjoy Autofill?
Honestly, I think I have very stable winrates because I play Velkoz mid/sup equally fine. When autofill was added to the game, I quickly considered this might be a problem to my gaming experience so I picked a champion that would fit my needs just perfectly.
: > [{quoted}](name=Zeppelins circus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oZcTLl7K,comment-id=0001000100000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-23T22:45:22.839+0000) > > CS is not ones property until someone last hits it. So it shall be mine. > GIve me proof why it is griefing my team with Riot's official statement. I'm helping my team to carry so I can win. And I'm playing a carry that can potentially win us the game so it is right to allocate resources to me to the maximum. My other team members can cover me while I fight so I do not see any problems. It is the most efficient way to win. This is exactly called funneling. > > Can you prove me why it is not beneficial to my team? You are using vague words instead of actual gold value and conversion numbers. funneling is where two players work together by sacrificing gold of one person to give to another person, that's why it's a funnel, they're taking a large amount and giving it a path in addition to this, you are starving a laner of gold to benefit yourself, which is completely different from taking a bit of experience (which you can not opt out of) so that a laner can quickly out-scale their opponent with a gold advantage If you take CS from a lane to give to yourself when the other person is there to get it, you have a net zero gain because every CS they would have gotten, you got instead. You can run relic shield, but the net-gain for the other person is small. This is very different from the difference achieved of two health pools to soak damage in a solo lane and more CS gained from lack of distractions in addition to that, you are quite probably spiting the other player by taking what they intend to, unless your plan included giving them the opportunity to last hit #your strategy can be labeled as : spite, theft, intentionally destructive, provocative, selfish... meanwhile, a roaming support's objective is to : help the team, typically but not limited to trading the success of one lane for another, show self-reliance of a typically dual-lane setup, help the jungler by making two lanes easier to gank, MAINTAINS ITS ASSIGNED ROLE, is capable of being a backup carry, and i'm sure there are quite a few other benefits that all fall within its role description...
> [{quoted}](name=3TWarrior,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oZcTLl7K,comment-id=00010001000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-24T00:55:09.648+0000) > > funneling is where two players work together by sacrificing gold of one person to give to another person, that's why it's a funnel, they're taking a large amount and giving it a path > > in addition to this, you are starving a laner of gold to benefit yourself, which is completely different from taking a bit of experience (which you can not opt out of) so that a laner can quickly out-scale their opponent with a gold advantage > > If you take CS from a lane to give to yourself when the other person is there to get it, you have a net zero gain because every CS they would have gotten, you got instead. You can run relic shield, but the net-gain for the other person is small. This is very different from the difference achieved of two health pools to soak damage in a solo lane and more CS gained from lack of distractions > > in addition to that, you are quite probably spiting the other player by taking what they intend to, unless your plan included giving them the opportunity to last hit > > #your strategy can be labeled as : spite, theft, intentionally destructive, provocative, selfish... > > meanwhile, a roaming support's objective is to : help the team, typically but not limited to trading the success of one lane for another, show self-reliance of a typically dual-lane setup, help the jungler by making two lanes easier to gank, MAINTAINS ITS ASSIGNED ROLE, is capable of being a backup carry, and i'm sure there are quite a few other benefits that all fall within its role description... And isn't what you wrote exactly what Nubrac is doing? Dude, you wrote you haven't played this game for **3 years right here.** You don't have a clue about this game because you do not even play it. That comment alone disvalues everything you wrote for the past days. Like how can you even relate to us at this point? You may have reasons, but you can only imagine. That is not practical. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/3aEv91nv-i-support-nubrac-but-i-do-not-want-him-in-my-own-games?comment=002000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
: > [{quoted}](name=Zeppelins circus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3aEv91nv,comment-id=0022000000010000,timestamp=2019-06-23T22:10:34.553+0000) > > I only care about my personal achievements since I'm a skin collector part-time as ranked player. > I'm happy I got my victorious skin and managed to get my Zoe's winrate up 9% in a month. > Why do you ask? I'm quite satisfied of what I got. > > You on the other hand should play ranked and start climbing since you gave up playing ranked for a month. * 3 years. I know what you ranked people are like. Not worth time.
> [{quoted}](name=RelaxIdoThis,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3aEv91nv,comment-id=00220000000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-24T00:46:45.965+0000) > > * 3 years. I know what you ranked people are like. Not worth time. Then why do you even care about this subject considering the ranked ladder? If you do not even play it your opinions are just meaningless. Why would Riot even care about you when you are not even a customer.
: > [{quoted}](name=Zeppelins circus,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=7Efkn21t,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-06-23T19:58:28.571+0000) > > Well as a individual who made the anti-Nubrac thread the last day I must say. > This is not even on the levels of being "reportable". It is more about kicking out of the community forever. > > Tyler1 was actually HUMBLE when comparing what he did and what Tarzaned did. > (And still might be doing by a large possibility) > This is cheating at the most lowest of levels. > At least Tyler1 made a meme right? > > > Why even play ranked when these people exist? > Nightblue for making threats and taking people hostage. > Nubrac for blatant trolling and using the ToS as a false shield. (He violates several rules AND Twitch rules) > And then this idiot who was being recorded all along. HUMBLE?! HA, thats a joke, T1 has never been humble, and never will be, he'll always just be a cocky pos lmfao
> [{quoted}](name=HiredGûn,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=7Efkn21t,comment-id=000000010001,timestamp=2019-06-24T00:18:51.320+0000) > > HUMBLE?! HA, thats a joke, T1 has never been humble, and never will be, he'll always just be a cocky pos lmfao THAT is why this is hilarious. Tyler isn't even humble in the slightest.
: > [{quoted}](name=Zeppelins circus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oZcTLl7K,comment-id=000500020000,timestamp=2019-06-23T22:47:02.716+0000) > > Erm I don't want to be technical here. But if there is a "different server" for this. How is the population even sustainable? From what I understand based on what they were saying on streams, Riot gave them ''riot accounts'' for PBE so they get priority in login que, not a different server. Ive seen several of them talking about it, but im pretty sure you can find Moe talking about it day 1 when chat tried to troll him by telling him to log out, which he did and then logged back in instantly making fun of chat.
> [{quoted}](name=Cake Depression,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oZcTLl7K,comment-id=0005000200000000,timestamp=2019-06-23T23:04:36.878+0000) > > From what I understand based on what they were saying on streams, Riot gave them ''riot accounts'' for PBE so they get priority in login que, not a different server. Ive seen several of them talking about it, but im pretty sure you can find Moe talking about it day 1 when chat tried to troll him by telling him to log out, which he did and then logged back in instantly making fun of chat. ...Why don't they use this sorcery of technology to make ranked ques better is just beyond me but well...bugger.
Mártir (EUW)
: Newer/Reworked Champions Talk A LOOOT more, compared to Old Champions
But I find it hilarious when Zoe misses her Q by a hair but a Luden's proc or AOE collateral damage kills the enemy and she says "AHHHHHHHHHH!"
: > [{quoted}](name=3TWarrior,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oZcTLl7K,comment-id=0001000100000001,timestamp=2019-06-23T22:08:18.710+0000) > > You mean CS stealing, an actual, punishable offense that causes INTENTIONAL, DIRECT HARM to another player and with your strategy is basically the equivalent of role stealing? > Listen mate, im cool with the guy getting banned. But damn these random arguments. If this is a punishable offense that causes intentional, direct harm to another player then how is NB3 not permad yet? hell 90% of junglers should be perma banned by now as most of them see ''taxing'' as a normal and regular thing to do and the ''im helping you push hehe xd'' while they take all the farm, or dont even push in the lane properly messing up your waves even more. hell at least 70% of adc would be perma banned cause they think they are entitled to all the farm in the universe.
> [{quoted}](name=Cake Depression,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oZcTLl7K,comment-id=00010001000000010001,timestamp=2019-06-23T22:58:12.774+0000) > > Listen mate, im cool with the guy getting banned. But damn these random arguments. If this is a punishable offense that causes intentional, direct harm to another player then how is NB3 not permad yet? hell 90% of junglers should be perma banned by now as most of them see ''taxing'' as a normal and regular thing to do and the ''im helping you push hehe xd'' while they take all the farm, or dont even push in the lane properly messing up your waves even more. hell at least 70% of adc would be perma banned cause they think they are entitled to all the farm in the universe. Please cite statistic information 90% of the junglers in ranked are doing this. And also the data ADC's think they are entitled to CS. Your have only played with 42% of the entire ranked population so I do not get where you got that 90% number from. Have you seen junglers/ADCs in all elos and how they behave? I really doubt that because even I only got matched to plats in my own prime. By the way, you just now said "resource allocation" should be permabanned. Then by default Nubrac has also tampered it.
: > [{quoted}](name=Velzard of Koz,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oZcTLl7K,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-06-23T20:50:25.389+0000) > > Dude. That's not "an lpp account with access to new game mode at that." it's PBE. You can have that too. streamers that are apart of LPP get access to a special PBE server so they dont wait in Queue times
> [{quoted}](name=MaskedMadness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oZcTLl7K,comment-id=00050002,timestamp=2019-06-23T22:39:44.691+0000) > > streamers that are apart of LPP get access to a special PBE server so they dont wait in Queue times Erm I don't want to be technical here. But if there is a "different server" for this. How is the population even sustainable?
: > [{quoted}](name=Zeppelins circus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oZcTLl7K,comment-id=00010001000000010000,timestamp=2019-06-23T22:20:56.555+0000) > > CS "stealing" is not a punishable offence. I have a right to take it and that is your opinion. > Riot never made a official statement or a video on that. So I'm surprised you think that is punishable. > This is my new strat that I invented that shifts the power of laners to me so I can win more. It shifts resources into me and also giving me maximum protection I need to carry safely into the course of midgame and lategame for the sake of efficiency by picking a hard carry champion. The jungler can path adjusting accordingly to my positioning and ADC can play Ezreal/Sivir but if they did not pick that it is not my fault because that is their responsibility. The solo laners should protect me while I'm allocating the resources. It is not reportable it is a strategy. "it's not my car, I just took it because it looks awesome!" , see the difference? how are you benefitting the game if your actual goal is to destroy one ally DIRECTLY so that you can profit? "don't mind me, you're just my human shield" the same convenient logic that players use for supports and marksmen/carries
> [{quoted}](name=3TWarrior,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oZcTLl7K,comment-id=000100010000000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-23T22:31:43.533+0000) > > "it's not my car, I just took it because it looks awesome!" , see the difference? > > how are you benefitting the game if your actual goal is to destroy one ally DIRECTLY so that you can profit? > > "don't mind me, you're just my human shield" the same convenient logic that players use for supports and marksmen/carries CS is not ones property until someone last hits it. So it shall be mine. GIve me proof why it is griefing my team with Riot's official statement. I'm helping my team to carry so I can win. And I'm playing a carry that can potentially win us the game so it is right to allocate resources to me to the maximum. My other team members can cover me while I fight so I do not see any problems. It is the most efficient way to win. This is exactly called funneling. Can you prove me why it is not beneficial to my team? You are using vague words instead of actual gold value and conversion numbers.
: > [{quoted}](name=Zeppelins circus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oZcTLl7K,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2019-06-23T21:04:40.053+0000) > > Because it is a violation of section 4 of the summoners code, while it is totally illogical to let the ADC 1v2 bot and get the tower knocked down in 7 mins just for 30cs for the midlaner. With no communication, and refused what his allies begged him to stop doing. > Kicking the ADC out of the game just because you want to play mid Teemo is ridiculous. > > You know what, lets say if we were allowed to do this. > > If I'm autofilled support, I can just type nothing and go midlane and cs there. > And at endchat I can explain I was helping to win and this was the most efficient way. Riot has no way of stopping me. > > If I wanted jungle? I can just let my jungler leash the first buff for me and smite it. > If another person is supporting? Well who cares? I'm supporting the support. > Toplane? I'll just sit there and drain exp and occasionally auto the enemy with klepto. > > Why should I even communicate? **They must know it is the most efficient way to win. ** > Otherwise how can they even be matched with me in the same elo? > **Since they do not know that the meta revolves around ME and ME alone.** > I should be the only constant factor. Since I'm the alpha and the omega. > The game starts with me and ends with me. > **And if you haven't realized that? Go cry in your base and AFK like the loser you are like that streamer. > Here is your defeat screen and I'll report you for being a toxic bastard who doesn't know the meta that is ME.** > > Imagine league of legends working in a environment like that. It would be closed in like 3 months flat. You mean CS stealing, an actual, punishable offense that causes INTENTIONAL, DIRECT HARM to another player and with your strategy is basically the equivalent of role stealing? a roaming support trades one fed lane for another and if done properly, does not take CS and can even benefit multiple lanes what you described is just stealing from another lane in order to try and make yourself better off Most people go traditional lanes because it is EXPECTED for them to do so, but expected does not mean "required" now say someone runs marksman and runs off into the opposing jungle to farm and starve that jungler...that's not even close to a strategy because they're just going to die in seconds because the other jungler has better pathing and is equipped to kill squishy targets, especially INJURED or vulnerable squishy targets
> [{quoted}](name=3TWarrior,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oZcTLl7K,comment-id=0001000100000001,timestamp=2019-06-23T22:08:18.710+0000) > > You mean CS stealing, an actual, punishable offense that causes INTENTIONAL, DIRECT HARM to another player and with your strategy is basically the equivalent of role stealing? > > a roaming support trades one fed lane for another and if done properly, does not take CS and can even benefit multiple lanes > > what you described is just stealing from another lane in order to try and make yourself better off > > Most people go traditional lanes because it is EXPECTED for them to do so, but expected does not mean "required" > > now say someone runs marksman and runs off into the opposing jungle to farm and starve that jungler...that's not even close to a strategy because they're just going to die in seconds because the other jungler has better pathing and is equipped to kill squishy targets, especially INJURED or vulnerable squishy targets CS "stealing" is not a punishable offence. I have a right to take it and that is your opinion. Riot never made a official statement or a video on that. So I'm surprised you think that is punishable. This is my new strat that I invented that shifts the power of laners to me so I can win more. It shifts resources into me and also giving me maximum protection I need to carry safely into the course of midgame and lategame for the sake of efficiency by picking a hard carry champion. The jungler can path adjusting accordingly to my positioning and ADC can play Ezreal/Sivir but if they did not pick that it is not my fault because that is their responsibility. The solo laners should protect me while I'm allocating the resources. It is not reportable it is a strategy.
: > [{quoted}](name=Zeppelins circus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3aEv91nv,comment-id=00220000,timestamp=2019-06-21T05:32:07.578+0000) > > I don't care. My LP and tier says I'm higher than you. yet still less than him. so. hows that feel?
> [{quoted}](name=RelaxIdoThis,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3aEv91nv,comment-id=002200000001,timestamp=2019-06-23T01:43:26.000+0000) > > yet still less than him. so. hows that feel? I only care about my personal achievements since I'm a skin collector part-time as ranked player. I'm happy I got my victorious skin and managed to get my Zoe's winrate up 9% in a month. Why do you ask? I'm quite satisfied of what I got. You on the other hand should play ranked and start climbing since you gave up playing ranked for a month.
: 1. It is a player behavior issue. 2. Nobody is forcing you to read anything. 3. It isn't clickbait. It talks about exactly what it claims to. 4. It does do what you claim you want - arguing about punishment - if you read...
> [{quoted}](name=woodvsmurph,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=F5b8ypmr,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-23T21:43:25.797+0000) > > 1. It is a player behavior issue. > 2. Nobody is forcing you to read anything. > 3. It isn't clickbait. It talks about exactly what it claims to. > 4. It does do what you claim you want - arguing about punishment - if you read... At least write so we can give a damn what you wrote.
Zephyrdor (EUNE)
: The indefinite banning of Tarzaned
It is not "grey". Smite singed support and nunu got the same punishment. And Riot did not revoke it. If Riot makes a statement that would be considered top priority official. He also was stalking and cross-streaming Nightblue's stream for 4 WHOLE DAYS. That is obvious violation of copyright and common ethics. It was not Nubrac's stream at that point. He was Nightblue's channel without his damn permission. It is as clear as black and white. If you think this is grey,** go and stream Godzilla king of monsters in the movie theater. **I hope you luck in your efforts.
: > [{quoted}](name=Zeppelins circus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oZcTLl7K,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2019-06-23T21:04:40.053+0000) > > Because it is a violation of section 4 of the summoners code, while it is totally illogical to let the ADC 1v2 bot and get the tower knocked down in 7 mins just for 30cs for the midlaner. With no communication, and refused what his allies begged him to stop doing. Um I think you might have things mixed up? Section 4 of the summoners code starts with: Remember, taking a jab at your friend in the middle of the game is a lot different than making a glib remark at a complete stranger. Someone who is unfamiliar with what you consider playful may take your comment as an attack and react unfavorably. It kinda seems like youre talking about what NB did? LMAO And no, im not talking about this, youre just completely derailing the conversation, writting massive comments about hypothetical sitations that have nothing to do with this thread. From the start Ive said its fine to say he trolled that game, whatever, you CAN argue that. However you CANT run around saying he was ''hard inting games'' or that he was ''target inting NB'' cause he simply wasnt. Its a blatant lie, and it makes 0 sense to say stuff like that, and it makes it seem like the ban has very weak ground to stand on and people are trying to make what Nub did worse than it was by using buzz words to get people more on NB side. 2. NB shouldnt have access to PBE and the PBE account he got through LPP should be rewoked for the duration of his suspension and since PBE actually states you need honor lvl 3 on your main account to access it, NB3 shouldnt have access to PBE until he gets his honor level up after his suspension. They are basically pretending to punish him while giving him special treatment.
> [{quoted}](name=Cake Depression,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oZcTLl7K,comment-id=0001000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-23T21:22:42.071+0000) > > Um I think you might have things mixed up? Section 4 of the summoners code starts with: > Remember, taking a jab at your friend in the middle of the game is a lot different than making a glib remark at a complete stranger. Someone who is unfamiliar with what you consider playful may take your comment as an attack and react unfavorably. > > It kinda seems like youre talking about what NB did? LMAO > > And no, im not talking about this, youre just completely derailing the conversation, writting massive comments about hypothetical sitations that have nothing to do with this thread. From the start Ive said its fine to say he trolled that game, whatever, you CAN argue that. However you CANT run around saying he was ''hard inting games'' or that he was ''target inting NB'' cause he simply wasnt. Its a blatant lie, and it makes 0 sense to say stuff like that, and it makes it seem like the ban has very weak ground to stand on and people are trying to make what Nub did worse than it was by using buzz words to get people more on NB side. > > 2. NB shouldnt have access to PBE and the PBE account he got through LPP should be rewoked for the duration of his suspension and since PBE actually states you need honor lvl 3 on your main account to access it, NB3 shouldnt have access to PBE until he gets his honor level up after his suspension. They are basically pretending to punish him while giving him special treatment. I want both of them banned as severely the system allows to since I don't like both of them. **And why did you cut out the sections so it would suit your current narrative? **If you want to cite information. At least have the guts to post all of it. **Enjoy Yourself, but not at Anyone Else's Expense** Remember, taking a jab at your friend in the middle of the game is a lot different than making a glib remark at a complete stranger. Someone who is unfamiliar with what you consider playful may take your comment as an attack and react unfavorably. If two players on a team start fighting, good communication and teamwork become nearly impossible. **Once communication breaks down, the likelihood of victory is drastically diminished. It isn't uncommon for simple, good natured teasing to spiral out of control into a loss, so do yourself a favor and don't run the risk of sabotaging your own success.** Communication broke down when Nubrac decided to push his strategy to his allies while also pressing the mute button. It is an total one sided ultimatum. Since you play support. If I get ADC or mid, I'll support you while not telling you (And ensure you yourself bought a support item in lane) **and pick soraka regardless of your demands or pleas and mute you. **I will not budge from you lane, and follow you around. Since this is MY meta and it is your fault that you never heard of it since this is the most optimal strategy in my mind.** If you complain, you are reported. ** How do you like that? Deal?
: > [{quoted}](name=Midg3t,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oZcTLl7K,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-23T18:59:44.499+0000) > > 1. Nubrac played that strat only when in game with another streamer. Not to mention he didnt communicate with his team. > 2. Every1 can play on another acc after getting banned > 3. thats PBE acc not LPP xD 1. Imma need some proof for this since from what ive seen on his OPGG he plays teemo or leona support basically exclusively, regardless of whos on his team. It also doesnt warrant the ''streamer is getting target inted'' either, since Ive seen 0 evidence that he was targeting NB/sniping his ques etc. Not sure why its an issue that he didnt communicate with his team? The game itself gives you options to mute everyone, not communicating is not against the rules. Anyway im not arguing if the guy trolled the game in question or not. The reality is he didnt ''hard int'' (he had 2 deaths out of teams 13, if anything the diamond Neeko was hard inting Ryze top), and he didnt ''target int NB''. Sure you can say he trolled or griefed but hard int or target int NB he did not. People need to stop throwing this around as from what I saw its a blatant lie. 2. Sure they can, however from what i remember trying to workaround a ban by playing on a different acc is not ok by Riot, and it especially shouldnt be ok to play on LPP provided account while streaming, with special access to new game modes on PBE where you need to have honor level 3 or higher to even be able to join. The message it sends is you can do what ever you want and punishments do nothing. 3. Oh? So hes not using the PBE account he got from Riot via LPP and hes loging into PBE with his 0 honor account and waiting in que to get into the PBE for hours on end like the rest of random people who didnt get LPP accounts for PBE?
> [{quoted}](name=Cake Depression,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oZcTLl7K,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-06-23T20:53:38.303+0000) > > 1. Imma need some proof for this since from what ive seen on his OPGG he plays teemo or leona support basically exclusively, regardless of whos on his team. > It also doesnt warrant the ''streamer is getting target inted'' either, since Ive seen 0 evidence that he was targeting NB/sniping his ques etc. > Not sure why its an issue that he didnt communicate with his team?** The game itself gives you options to mute everyone, not communicating is not against the rules. Anyway im not arguing if the guy trolled the game in question or not. **The reality is he didnt ''hard int'' (he had 2 deaths out of teams 13, if anything the diamond Neeko was hard inting Ryze top), and he didnt ''target int NB''. Sure you can say he trolled or griefed but hard int or target int NB he did not. People need to stop throwing this around as from what I saw its a blatant lie. Because it is a violation of section 4 of the summoners code, while it is totally illogical to let the ADC 1v2 bot and get the tower knocked down in 7 mins just for 30cs for the midlaner. With no communication, and refused what his allies begged him to stop doing. Kicking the ADC out of the game just because you want to play mid Teemo is ridiculous. You know what, lets say if we were allowed to do this. If I'm autofilled support, I can just type nothing and go midlane and cs there. And at endchat I can explain I was helping to win and this was the most efficient way. Riot has no way of stopping me. If I wanted jungle? I can just let my jungler leash the first buff for me and smite it. If another person is supporting? Well who cares? I'm supporting the support. Toplane? I'll just sit there and drain exp and occasionally auto the enemy with klepto. Why should I even communicate? **They must know it is the most efficient way to win. ** Otherwise how can they even be matched with me in the same elo? **Since they do not know that the meta revolves around ME and ME alone.** I should be the only constant factor. Since I'm the alpha and the omega. The game starts with me and ends with me. **And if you haven't realized that? Go cry in your base and AFK like the loser you are like that streamer. Here is your defeat screen and I'll report you for being a toxic bastard who doesn't know the meta that is ME.** Imagine league of legends working in a environment like that. It would be closed in like 3 months flat.
: Right? Idk why aren't boards spammed yet. I mean, I understand kinda, griefer("offmeta" player) isn't "opressed" by famous person, so no ones cares... Would love to see that sociopathic mouth(Tradezaned) shutted down.
> [{quoted}](name=CrazyMonkeyCZ,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=7Efkn21t,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-23T17:16:12.221+0000) > > Right? Idk why aren't boards spammed yet. I mean, I understand kinda, griefer("offmeta" player) isn't "opressed" by famous person, so no ones cares... > > Would love to see that sociopathic mouth(Tradezaned) shutted down. Well as a individual who made the anti-Nubrac thread the last day I must say. This is not even on the levels of being "reportable". It is more about kicking out of the community forever. Tyler1 was actually HUMBLE when comparing what he did and what Tarzaned did. (And still might be doing by a large possibility) This is cheating at the most lowest of levels. At least Tyler1 made a meme right? Why even play ranked when these people exist? Nightblue for making threats and taking people hostage. Nubrac for blatant trolling and using the ToS as a false shield. (He violates several rules AND Twitch rules) And then this idiot who was being recorded all along.
HeartVine (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Zeppelins circus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5dZEmyWr,comment-id=00150000,timestamp=2019-06-22T04:58:12.877+0000) > > I could actually make a troll account not say anything and make fools of everyone. It is everyones dream to troll legally, maybe we can allow this since the next season is 10. It would be INNOVATING. INTovating, you mean. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
> [{quoted}](name=HeartVine,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5dZEmyWr,comment-id=001500000000,timestamp=2019-06-22T06:43:24.312+0000) > > INTovating, you mean. > > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} You know what, half of this games population doesn't even play ranked. And the other half is iron-silver-bronze which wins weigh differently than others. And this is the result. So essentially only 25% of the gaming population can make a refute. If I'm autofilled support, I can just type nothing and go midlane and cs there. And at endchat I can say I was helping to win and this was the most efficient way. Riot has no way of stopping me now. If I wanted jungle? I can just let my jungler leash the first buff for me and smite it. If another person is supporting? Well who cares? I'm supporting the support. Toplane? I'll just sit there and cs. **Why should I even communicate? They must know it is the most efficient way to win. ** _Otherwise how can they even be matched with me in the same elo?_ **Since they do not know that the meta revolves around ME and ME alone.** I should be the only constant factor._ Since I'm the alpha and the omega. _ The game starts with me and ends with me. ** And if you haven't realized that? Go cry in your base and AFK like the loser you are like that streamer. Here is your defeat screen and I'll report you for being a toxic idiot who doesn't know the meta that is ME.** By the way my winrate is 48% (Jesus I'm actually laughing so hard writing this.) Imagine league of legends working in a environment like that. It would be closed in 3 months. On the other hand, it is hilarious since it will be Alpha as fuck with a 5- dimensional "who has the bigger dick" contest. Imagine the pro scenes!
: > [{quoted}](name=Trash MammaI,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5dZEmyWr,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-06-20T22:55:27.513+0000) > > And both refused to talk, refused to leave the lanes they were "roaming" to and both ran into lanes giving kills. > > Get rid of this stupid autofill crap and give us back teambuilder, for the love of god Riot do SOMETHING right with this game nope, you're stuck with skill capped players doing nubrac's trash troll griefing strat now. enjoy
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5dZEmyWr,comment-id=0015,timestamp=2019-06-22T00:42:39.228+0000) > > nope, you're stuck with skill capped players doing nubrac's trash troll griefing strat now. > enjoy Yeah and if Riot actually allows this. Boy soloque will be INTeresting with the emphasis on INT. I could actually make a troll account not say anything and make fools of everyone. It is everyones dream to troll legally, maybe we can allow this since the next season is 10. It would be INNOVATING.
: > [{quoted}](name=Zeppelins circus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=c7xmFKmA,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-06-21T20:40:36.201+0000) > > I just made a thread yesterday of nearly 90 votes and 13.7k views. And I summed up the trend of the people there. > Lol another thread of you misusing "statistics" cool. > 1. **Majority** of Nubrac supporters were not even **mid elo hell **even unranked. (Only one of them was gold 2. Out of a post of near 90 total votes and 13.7k views.) Did you ever think that the population of players who post on these boards is in general "mid elo hell" players. Why didn't you look at the posters who were not "Nubrac supporters"? Do a comparison and let's see the results. > 2. People opposing the strat had **played around more than 3 seasons of this game**. They by experience know it is not viable. Refer to above. Additionally, whether or not players who haven't tried a strategy think it's viable only shows how attached to the current meta you are. We know the strategy works for Nubrac and he achieves about Master Tier coin flips with it being 15W-15L with one remake over the last 31 games. > 3. **Most** of Nubrac supporters were either sock accounts or around level 40. Another generalization based on an opinion that may or may not be true. > 4. Nubrac supporters had poor arguments how it actually benefits the team more than the established EU meta. So it's like any other high elo strategy that may or may not get adopted in pro play. It needs to be tested. How do you think they established the "EU meta"? They tried a bunch of things in solo queue and found some new things that worked or copied someone in solo queue that did it. Nubrac was basically just one of those guys. > 5. While the opposition had provided data, statistics, knowledge on how Teemo and the support role works. They were pretty much being schooled how it is "intolerant". > > ...Yeah. So the "opposition" provides viable details on why the strategy works but somehow you don't accept that? Okay. Additionally, it's not always cut/dry whether or not you support someone or something. I support Nubrac to the point I think off-meta players shouldn't be held to a significantly higher standard and be required to get team approval to implement their picks. I also support a fair implementation of Riot's rules and they give a warning before they suspend a player who is trying their best with an unusual strategy.
> [{quoted}](name=C9 Aphrolift,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=c7xmFKmA,comment-id=000300000001,timestamp=2019-06-22T01:48:01.942+0000) > > Lol another thread of you misusing "statistics" cool. > > Did you ever think that the population of players who post on these boards is in general "mid elo hell" players. Why didn't you look at the posters who were not "Nubrac supporters"? Do a comparison and let's see the results. > > Refer to above. > > Additionally, whether or not players who haven't tried a strategy think it's viable only shows how attached to the current meta you are. > > We know the strategy works for Nubrac and he achieves about Master Tier coin flips with it being 15W-15L with one remake over the last 31 games. > > Another generalization based on an opinion that may or may not be true. > > So it's like any other high elo strategy that may or may not get adopted in pro play. It needs to be tested. How do you think they established the "EU meta"? They tried a bunch of things in solo queue and found some new things that worked or copied someone in solo queue that did it. > > Nubrac was basically just one of those guys. > > So the "opposition" provides viable details on why the strategy works but somehow you don't accept that? Okay. > > Additionally, it's not always cut/dry whether or not you support someone or something. > > I support Nubrac to the point I think off-meta players shouldn't be held to a significantly higher standard and be required to get team approval to implement their picks. > > I also support a fair implementation of Riot's rules and they give a warning before they suspend a player who is trying their best with an unusual strategy. I think you are a lost cause since you were supporting a hysteric person that was insulting everybody in that thread and actively ignoring numbers saying it is fabricated. You have no credibility and I give you no respect for that. Shall I post the inflammatory and directly insulting and embarrassing material you supported?
: Can you explain why you don't want Master Yi junglers?
> [{quoted}](name=MentalHangukJg,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IlRGvrEY,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-06-22T00:17:38.769+0000) > > Can you explain why you don't want Master Yi junglers? Because it represents what sort of place he comes from where that pick is popular.
: Do we need to keep beating a dead horse?
> [{quoted}](name=Sir Saltarin,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IlRGvrEY,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-06-21T23:19:57.397+0000) > > Do we need to keep beating a dead horse? Because it is hilarious to beat it because they respawn.
: > Doubt Are you going to ignore the part where he referenced his personal body parts in relation to Nubrac's importance in Twitch and then continually threatened him (and successfully I might add) " to send him on vacation"?
> [{quoted}](name=Luciferen,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IlRGvrEY,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-06-21T20:53:17.555+0000) > > Are you going to ignore the part where he referenced his personal body parts in relation to Nubrac's importance in Twitch and then continually threatened him (and successfully I might add) " to send him on vacation"? Its better than comparing yourself to Martin luther king by a large margin.
: > [{quoted}](name=Zeppelins circus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3aEv91nv,comment-id=0020000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-21T07:03:49.592+0000) > > No, I think Yasuo is perfectly balanced and frankly many people do. > He is a really high risk high reward champion and needs dedication. Like nearly selling your soul level of dedication. > I seriously do not get why people say Yasuo's overpowered. really! I mean he is ban worthy if you plan to play a specific champion, but he is not worth to even ban blindly without a reason. Especially when you have counterpicks down your sleeve. There are more threatening picks to consider in 2019 league of legends. > > Play Malzahar. Thats all. If you don't learn how to counterpick climbing is hard. > > And besides, for article 4 the sentence clearly states it is PvP conduct. So that is a strawman. okay, you literally understood nothing of what I said and are putting words in my mouth. I did not say yasuo was overpowered, I said that people ban him because he RUINS GAMES. In order to face yasuo, you have to change everything about your playstyle unless you are a champion that already counters him. He counters over 50% of mages in the game and a large majority of marksmen, despite his attrocious win rate, making it AWFUL to play against him because he removes their primary method of dealing damage, crowd control or otherwise playing the game for 4 seconds. #Despite yasuo having an average 47.6% win rate, he has an average 39.7% ban rate: https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/yasuo/diamond If you want to get technical, people quote Yassuo saying that Yasuo is bullshit to play against... #seriously...quote number 4 where it says "pvp conduct" ...the entire paragraph is literally written about what is written in chat... again, very BRIEFLY mentioning "ruining anybody else's day" which can mean ANYTHING You say to counter-pick yasuo...you do understand that NONE of his counterpicks play similar to one another and are quite often high skill, low reward picks? You can play karthus and out-scale the ----- out of him, but that does not make it a proper gameplay experience as a general rule of thumb, it also is TERRIBLE when a champion's counterplay is NOT OUTPLAYING THEM, but instead counter-picking them. You also rule out that this is completely INVALID if you are first pick for your lane 40% ban rate...world-wide...he's banned that much IN DIAMOND for a reason and that reason is, he RUINS GAMES, whether by losing, dominating or ALWAYS FORCING YOU TO CHANGE YOUR ENTIRE PLAYSTYLE
> [{quoted}](name=3TWarrior,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3aEv91nv,comment-id=00200000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-22T03:10:16.442+0000) > > okay, you literally understood nothing of what I said and are putting words in my mouth. I did not say yasuo was overpowered, I said that people ban him because he RUINS GAMES. In order to face yasuo, you have to change everything about your playstyle unless you are a champion that already counters him. He counters over 50% of mages in the game and a large majority of marksmen, despite his attrocious win rate, making it AWFUL to play against him because he removes their primary method of dealing damage, crowd control or otherwise playing the game for 4 seconds. > > #Despite yasuo having an average 47.6% win rate, he has an average 39.7% ban rate: https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/yasuo/diamond > > If you want to get technical, people quote Yassuo saying that Yasuo is bullshit to play against... > > #seriously...quote number 4 where it says "pvp conduct" ...the entire paragraph is literally written about what is written in chat... again, very BRIEFLY mentioning "ruining anybody else's day" which can mean ANYTHING > > You say to counter-pick yasuo...you do understand that NONE of his counterpicks play similar to one another and are quite often high skill, low reward picks? You can play karthus and out-scale the ----- out of him, but that does not make it a proper gameplay experience > > as a general rule of thumb, it also is TERRIBLE when a champion's counterplay is NOT OUTPLAYING THEM, but instead counter-picking them. You also rule out that this is completely INVALID if you are first pick for your lane > > 40% ban rate...world-wide...he's banned that much IN DIAMOND for a reason and that reason is, he RUINS GAMES, whether by losing, dominating or ALWAYS FORCING YOU TO CHANGE YOUR ENTIRE PLAYSTYLE Im lost if you think Malzahar or annie is even remotely hard to play. He does not ruin games. lol Seriously learn more about this game, you sound very inexperienced to me. How about stop hiding in that alt-account so we can see who you truly are and talk like gentlemen face to face without a mask.
Trias000 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Zeppelins circus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=c7xmFKmA,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-21T20:56:45.025+0000) > > I made this thread. Took every person who replied and checked their credentials. It was fun. Such dedication to prove absolutely nothing. Wow.
> [{quoted}](name=Trias000,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=c7xmFKmA,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-21T21:00:55.133+0000) > > Such a dedication to prove absolutely nothing. Wow. Well I work as a data analyst. I made the tread with a provocative title and checked what will happen in my break time. I have the numbers. And it will not move no matter how you feel. I can flush out their elo, played seasons, played champion and role preferences, winrates and their GPI stats. You have nothing.
Trias000 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Zeppelins circus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=c7xmFKmA,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2019-06-21T20:53:31.319+0000) > > Or Step 7: You get listed by everyone in the game and they dodge you. So you can never play ranked que again. > > If you listen to high elo players, quite a few of them say they will dodge when they see him in their que. It IS a reality. You didn't read what I said. If you do an actual troll strat, you will drop to lower divisions and those people will never meet you again.
> [{quoted}](name=Trias000,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=c7xmFKmA,comment-id=000700000000,timestamp=2019-06-21T20:56:33.112+0000) > > You didn't read what I said. If you do an actual troll strat, you will drop to lower divisions and those people will never meet you again. Yeah so by 48% winrate out of 400 games you aren't winning more and losing a net worth. That is simple elementary math.
Trias000 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Zeppelins circus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=c7xmFKmA,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-06-21T20:40:36.201+0000) > > I just made a thread yesterday of nearly 90 votes and 13.7k views. And I summed up the trend of the people there. > > 1. Majority of Nubrac supporters were not even mid elo hell even unranked. (Only one of them was gold 2. Out of a post of near 90 total votes and 13.7k views.) What is elo hell and what has gold 2 got to do with it? > 2. People opposing the strat had played around more than 3 seasons of this game. They by experience know it is not viable. > 3. Most of Nubrac supporters were either sock accounts or around level 40. How did you gather that data?
> [{quoted}](name=Trias000,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=c7xmFKmA,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-06-21T20:54:30.299+0000) > > What is elo hell and what has gold 2 got to do with it? > > How did you gather that data? I made this thread. Took every person who replied and checked their credentials. It was fun. I'm just stating what happened. Nothing more. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/3aEv91nv-i-support-nubrac-but-i-do-not-want-him-in-my-own-games
Trias000 (EUNE)
: Step 6: Get demoted to Iron IV and people who got so worked up about your "strategy" won't meet you ever again.
> [{quoted}](name=Trias000,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=c7xmFKmA,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-06-21T20:48:45.208+0000) > > Step 6: Get demoted to Iron IV and people who got so worked up about your "strategy" won't meet you ever again. Or Step 7: You get listed by everyone in the game and they dodge you. So you can never play ranked que again. If you listen to high elo players, quite a few of them say they will dodge when they see Nubrac in their que. It IS a reality.
: I've had 2 autofill supports do the "nubrac strategy"
I liked how at the debate Tarzaned (NA number 1 soloque ladder) and Alicopter showed up. Tarzaned: Why has nobody tried this strategy before? Nubrac: Because it is new. (Which is bullshit, the EU meta has been established as duo lane, of COURSE they would have tested duo mid) Tarzaned: No it's not. You have found nothing innovating to the game. That is why you have 400 games 48% winrate.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=BetterjgwinsNA,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=c7xmFKmA,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-06-21T16:16:34.334+0000) > > Man the fun part is that some brain damaged numbrac followers might actually do this XDD. > > They lack too many brain cells to distinguish between whats inting and whats actually meta. I just made a thread yesterday of nearly 90 votes and 13.7k views. And I summed up the trend of the people there. 1. Majority of Nubrac supporters were not even mid elo hell even unranked. (Only one of them was gold 2. Out of a post of near 90 total votes and 13.7k views.) 2. People opposing the strat had played around more than 3 seasons of this game. They by experience know it is not viable. 3. Most of Nubrac supporters were either sock accounts or around level 40. 4. Nubrac supporters had poor arguments how it actually benefits the team more than the established EU meta. 5. While the opposition had provided data, statistics, knowledge on how Teemo and the support role works. They were pretty much being schooled how it is "intolerant". ...Yeah.
Destaice (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Zeppelins circus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3aEv91nv,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2019-06-20T11:18:18.686+0000) > > He played Amumu and Leona to climb and then used Teemo to target high profile streamers. There is no way you can climb up master tier ladder with 48% winrate on 400 games. That is a massive net loss. You're just flat out making stuff up. He had 400 games as Teemo back in season 4, and has had Teemo as one of his top picks consistently throughout all seasons. He has games as Teemo without any notable streamers in them. He even AFTER the Teemo game later had a match with Nightblue3 in his game where he played Leona and won the match. You lying because it sounds smart without actually doing any research into the history of what Nubrac plays.
> [{quoted}](name=Destaice,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3aEv91nv,comment-id=000800000004,timestamp=2019-06-21T12:06:54.091+0000) > > You're just flat out making stuff up. He had 400 games as Teemo back in season 4, and has had Teemo as one of his top picks consistently throughout all seasons. He has games as Teemo without any notable streamers in them. He even AFTER the Teemo game later had a match with Nightblue3 in his game where he played Leona and won the match. You lying because it sounds smart without actually doing any research into the history of what Nubrac plays. He testified from his own mouth.
: > [{quoted}](name=Zeppelins circus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kHtytAg7,comment-id=0004000000010000,timestamp=2019-06-21T10:32:39.224+0000) > > Dude lol. Don't get your pants twisted in a bunch. Go to the player behavior section and see "I got banned from one game" thread that spawns daily. It isn't nothing special. Like seriously! Just go there lol > > All that matters is justice is served. There is no illuminati or mass collective of magic meme power. It is ice cold company service. > > Or what did you think they will get permabanned? Read what I said. It's not an ice cold company. It's a company saving their own reputation by eliminating the least common denominator. He'll likely lose his Riot representative special status, and have this 2 weeks, and that's it. In trade, Riot can say they did punish bad behavior ( 1 1/2 weeks later for the same exact game) I knew he'd get punished from the onset of this mess, because that's how companies deal with PR nightmares. But, NB3's abuse is not technically a 2 week abuse. It's a perma abuse given both their own ToS, and game industry standards. When a player goes out of their way to abuse a direct line as a representative, you're doing more than just bad behavior within a game. You're doing it as an affiliate of the game provider, and affecting their reputation. That is a cardinal sin in any gaming enterprise. In other words, even a 2 week ban here is light treatment, and deference of treatment for NB3 being a popular streamer. (I'm not excusing Nubrac. That's not my call. But I have been in NB3's position as a representative, and I do know how the behind the scenes work. Personal messengers and contacting gamemasters, regulators and all; I even had a 3 year relationship with an MMO Department superintendent where we talked down the entire decision making process about gacha boxes and why online companies get away with them and how they skirt gambling definitions. Fascinating connection)
> [{quoted}](name=Illabethe,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kHtytAg7,comment-id=00040000000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-21T10:58:22.199+0000) > > Read what I said. > It's not an ice cold company. It's a company saving their own reputation by eliminating the least common denominator. He'll likely lose his Riot representative special status, and have this 2 weeks, and that's it. In trade, Riot can say they did punish bad behavior ( 1 1/2 weeks later for the same exact game) > > I knew he'd get punished from the onset of this mess, because that's how companies deal with PR nightmares. But, NB3's abuse is not technically a 2 week abuse. It's a perma abuse given both their own ToS, and game industry standards. When a player goes out of their way to abuse a direct line as a representative, you're doing more than just bad behavior within a game. You're doing it as an affiliate of the game provider, and affecting their reputation. That is a cardinal sin in any gaming enterprise. > > In other words, even a 2 week ban here is light treatment, and deference of treatment for NB3 being a popular streamer. > > (I'm not excusing Nubrac. That's not my call. But I have been in NB3's position as a representative, and I do know how the behind the scenes work. Personal messengers and contacting gamemasters, regulators and all; I even had a 3 year relationship with an MMO Department superintendent where we talked down the entire decision making process about gacha boxes and why online companies get away with them and how they skirt gambling definitions. Fascinating connection) ...Do you even know how the partnership program works. Or do you seriously think it is Illuminati. Since you do not have a job at Riot it is not credible in the slightest. It lacks realism. Nightblue does not partake PR of Riot. It would be stupid and thats why he hasn't. He is only on a partnership of benefits. Nightblue or Riot either of them cares a shit about eachother.
: > [{quoted}](name=Zeppelins circus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kHtytAg7,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-06-21T08:02:39.995+0000) > > Well he said Riot is not protecting him, and for his actions he will accept it. He kept his word for that at least. It is good to learn Riot does not have "favorites" as many have said like some sort of conspiracy. (i would be scared shitless if that really exists because it means a streamer can track you down to get banned) > > Besides, i wanted them both banned. You do realize it took about 1 1/2 weeks longer for Riot to act on NB3 than on Nubrac? Both were 1 game copy/pastes, meaning direct community uproar or direct rioter consultation resulted in both. In Other words, this still doesn't address the fact that a rioter expedited a ban for him. The only reason he's getting his 2 weeks is essentially because of these forums, reddit, and people complaining en masse about the abuse NB3 put into the system. If people hadn't spoken up, NB3 would not even have gotten his 2 weeks. And, NB3's actions deserved more than 2 weeks, when compared to the punishment usually meted out vs people who are held to higher expectations in a game community as a representative. Normally, abuse of a system like this results in a perma in ANY game. Instead he's getting a slap on the wrist.
> [{quoted}](name=Illabethe,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kHtytAg7,comment-id=000400000001,timestamp=2019-06-21T10:28:06.358+0000) > > You do realize it took about 1 1/2 weeks longer for Riot to act on NB3 than on Nubrac? Both were 1 game copy/pastes, meaning direct community uproar or direct rioter consultation resulted in both. > > In Other words, this still doesn't address the fact that a rioter expedited a ban for him. > > The only reason he's getting his 2 weeks is essentially because of these forums, reddit, and people complaining en masse about the abuse NB3 put into the system. If people hadn't spoken up, NB3 would not even have gotten his 2 weeks. > > And, NB3's actions deserved more than 2 weeks, when compared to the punishment usually meted out vs people who are held to higher expectations in a game community as a representative. Normally, abuse of a system like this results in a perma in ANY game. Instead he's getting a slap on the wrist. Dude lol. Don't get your pants twisted in a bunch. Go to the player behavior section and see "I got banned from one game" thread that spawns daily. It isn't nothing special. Like seriously! Just go there lol All that matters is justice is served. There is no illuminati or mass collective of magic meme power. It is ice cold company service. Or what did you think they will get permabanned?
: I imagined this Fron Nubrac to NB3 https://i.ibb.co/xfD5G6C/banyon.png "That's it! If I go, I'm taking you to hell with me"
> [{quoted}](name=Dublinlublin,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kHtytAg7,comment-id=0016,timestamp=2019-06-21T10:00:04.145+0000) > > I imagined this > > Fron Nubrac to NB3 > https://i.ibb.co/xfD5G6C/banyon.png > "That's it! If I go, I'm taking you to hell with me" I wish Nightblue will be forced to watch all his 1000AD oneshot videos repeatedly in that hell.
: > [{quoted}](name=Zeppelins circus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kHtytAg7,comment-id=000800000000,timestamp=2019-06-21T09:17:29.274+0000) > > Nightblue explained why he made those actions. He said playing Teemo support is ok. But he cannot bear griefing over his teammates that one will rather close the game client and leave. > > This is how people quit this game. And Nighblue knows high elo people playing with him. It is a really scary thought that a person you know can just quit the game and never come back. > > And of course, there is the "league is dying" thing. So he can just AFK and call people r%%%%%? Cool! So when can the rest of us do that when someone is griefing? oh wait...WE CAN'T. People quitting happens all the time, it's not a big deal really.
> [{quoted}](name=General Esdeath ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kHtytAg7,comment-id=0008000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-21T09:48:08.499+0000) > > So he can just AFK and call people r%%%%%? Coo%%%%% when can the rest of us do that when someone is griefing? oh wait...WE CAN'T. > > People quitting happens all the time, it's not a big deal really. Well the stone was thrown in the pond. Of course there will be a ripple. Im not defending him at all. Im just stating what happened. Besides they both got banned. The only people who won is actually us.
Show more

Zeppelins circus

Level 185 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion