Rioter Comments
: Why are you nerfing Nami, who has been balanced for so long, instead of buffing her counters?
I love nami, she's one of my favorite supports, but to pretend like she hasn't been the top support ever since Janna was gutted is silly. She currently sits at a 52.76% winrate, with over a 10% pick rate. Even before Janna was nerfed to the ground, she already came a close second. I know that the shift in meta has caused her popularity to rise even more, especially with her ability to damage and heal in one spell. I disagree with Riot's approach toward gutting all enchanters and really hope this change doesn't make it out of PBE.
Vllajko (EUNE)
: Armor penetration boots
: My Champion Design Tier List
reading this thread like https://i.gyazo.com/bc168122af362def2c37a064fac5bfc2.png
: Champion and skin sale: 09.18 - 09.21
I'm just here for {{champion:61}}
Elisheva (NA)
: As long as it doesn't suck i don't care. Annie is still the only skin in the selection worth the price, coming from someone who owns literally all of them.
> [{quoted}](name=Elisheva,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=0tgwTxfX,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-29T02:26:09.047+0000) > > As long as it doesn't suck i don't care. Annie is still the only skin in the selection worth the price, coming from someone who owns literally all of them. super galaxy says hi
: "I have the highest damage/Look at your sad damage"
https://i.gyazo.com/6c482531afbbb95c3afcd55cb3691171.png Does this count?
Atlªs (NA)
: there is little to no satisfaction when I win with champions that are not meta
: 14 day bans are b.s.
Good riddance
Kriifrux (OCE)
: How come some people are such low levels and yet have such high masteries?
They got their mastery points before the level cap was increased.
: Tf's New Skin Ult
It's much noticeable compared to what it first was in PBE. That being said, I haven't seen it used in the river yet if that's what you meant.
: Pretty sure the exclusive chromas are gone forever.
> [{quoted}](name=DarkSoul1994,realm=OCE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=9TluZdi6,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-05-19T23:53:00.207+0000) > > Pretty sure the exclusive chromas are gone forever. The chromas will come back yearly
Zeref (NA)
: List of ALL Champions && their number of skins
{{champion:4}} joins {{champion:1}} & {{champion:21}} as the top champions with the most skins (11) with the release of Pulsefire.
Jamaree (NA)
: Would be too strong, Zhonya while strong has the downside of you both not moving and not casting/attacking, giving every and anyone a free spell shield would hurt spellcasters far too much.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=w2a7bBLZ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-05-18T21:19:51.090+0000) > > Would be too strong, Zhonya while strong has the downside of you both not moving and not casting/attacking, giving every and anyone a free spell shield would hurt spellcasters far too much. If we're comparing it that way, I think it's good to point out that Zhonya's also makes you immune to _all_ damage for the entire duration, while Banshee's only blocks one spell. I mean this is coming from a spellcaster main (Lux OTP) such as myself.
: > [{quoted}](name=Zeref,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=w2a7bBLZ,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-05-18T21:14:36.579+0000) > > I mean at least you can read before posting.. The point is that down to it, There needs to be counterbalance. By having BV on an active, They'd have to have it be a channel, Or else it'll just become another thing you take to fuck over CC mages. However, How it is, the counterbalance is to simply pop it before a CC or heavy damage spell. The reason it's not an active, let alone a QT Active like Sivir spell shield, Is simply because having it as one would make it a needed item. And even then, Zhonya's has the counter balance of the fact it's a second/over a second long, So you dont use it, Hop back out after all the damage, and go, You're stuck there, waiting for the enemy. In order for BV to become balanced with a QT Active, It'd have to have much shittier stats.
> [{quoted}](name=ZenithEevee,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=w2a7bBLZ,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-18T21:19:25.509+0000) > > The point is that down to it, There needs to be counterbalance. > By having BV on an active, They'd have to have it be a channel, Or else it'll just become another thing you take to fuck over CC mages. > However, How it is, the counterbalance is to simply pop it before a CC or heavy damage spell. > > The reason it's not an active, let alone a QT Active like Sivir spell shield, Is simply because having it as one would make it a needed item. > > And even then, Zhonya's has the counter balance of the fact it's a second/over a second long, So you dont use it, Hop back out after all the damage, and go, You're stuck there, waiting for the enemy. > > In order for BV to become balanced with a QT Active, It'd have to have much shittier stats. Zhonya's is considered a needed item in the face of Zed/Vlad/Fizz as it is. It would hardly be any different. Stasis lasts for 2.5 seconds, and makes you immune to all damage during the time. A spell shield is going to block one spell, and one spell only.
: They did that. Its called {{item:3814}}
> [{quoted}](name=ZenithEevee,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=w2a7bBLZ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-18T21:13:26.923+0000) > > They did that. > > Its called {{item:3814}} I mean at least you can read before posting..
Rioter Comments
: Champion and skin sale: 05.04 - 05.07
NIGHTBLADE IRELIA {{sticker:sg-jinx}}
RAHL666 (NA)
: Will pulsefire cait will be on sale someday?!{{champion:51}} And what EARLY sales, when do they come out?
It already went on sale once and will never go on sale again.
: Sorry for deflecting the problem to someone else, but I think August has been talking about doing some stuff for Lux support that may extend to her shield. He'd probably be good to reach out to to get some ideas going.
> [{quoted}](name=RiotRepertoir,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=V76c12Tj,comment-id=001e00000000,timestamp=2018-03-29T02:10:39.694+0000) > > Sorry for deflecting the problem to someone else, but I think August has been talking about doing some stuff for Lux support that may extend to her shield. He'd probably be good to reach out to to get some ideas going. Remove the casting time on her shield.. It's supposed to be a defensive ability but it ends up fucking up more times than it should, especially when trying to retreat. She already has a low base movement speed {{champion:43}} {{champion:40}} {{champion:25}} {{champion:117}} can all shield themselves without interrupting movement.
: Vayne is arguably squishy though. People tend to forget that she pops like a balloon much faster than other ADCs if you can get onto her. Although, this heavily depends whether the Vayne player mispositions or not.
*inarguably squishy
: There's a difference between a _**Skin Permanent**_ and a _**Skin Shard**_. What you probably got before was a Skin Permanent and what you have now is a DJ Sona Skin Shard. I'm no Rioter so feel free to ask them for clarity if needed, but I believe this is your case.
It would do you good to read this https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/patch/patch-85-notes#patch-loot-changes
: The idea of it charging up is attractive, but it comes at the cost of requiring changes to visualization and audio which adds a LOT of time to how fast we could get something in the game, especially for a champion with as many skins as Lux.
What about just amplifying its damage to minions, similar to {{champion:9}}
: Can Lux's Ultimate skins be also sold as seperate skins with their own Splash Arts?
No. Buy the skin or enjoy nothing at all. I don't want randoms walking around with elementalist transformations if they aren't willing to pay for it like everybody else did. Btw, sona's appearance and skill effects change completely but is still tied to 1 skin
Leetri (EUW)
: To be fair though, champions like Annie really only has 4 skins (6 if you count the Goth skin you get with the bundle and the loot exclusive Hextech skin) because half her skins are Legacy. When deciding "who deserves a skin", you need to account for how many skins you can actually buy at that point. If Aurelion Sol had a 100 skins but you could only get them by ending the season as Challenger, would it really be fair to say that Aurelion Sol doesn't deserve a regular skin? 99,999% of all players can't get those skins, so why should they count?
All of Annie's skins were made available less than a month ago with the release of Annie: ORIGINS. A bunch of legacy skins come back at different seasons of the year anyway so it would be too difficult to distinguish.
: You put GP doubled in the 8 skins category. ^^ Seeing {{champion:127}} {{champion:83}} {{champion:6}} {{champion:68}} {{champion:154}} In the 3 skin category breaks my heart, they are pretty old already and still don't have many skins.... I understand the "not popular" argument, but {{champion:36}} has 9 and is he that popular? And please give my beloved blade leg lady something. {{champion:164}} {{sticker:sg-janna}}
darkdill (NA)
: What does a Lux do to fight back against a Fizz?
Before I start, I want to say that as a Lux main, Fizz is my ban 99.9% of the time. I only went against a fizz OTP once last year before I learned my lesson lol Not saying there's nothing you can do, but a good fizz will completely obliterate you. You can try to harass him as much as possible pre-6 without pushing the lane but a good player will start with corrupting pot and stay back. After 6, you need to stay back and farm and ask for ganks. You're better off losing CS than losing CS and dying. There's not much for you to do because a good fizz will just control the lane. You can try save your snare for when after he uses his E and DON'T miss. Watch out for a surprise ult when he uses Q on your minions and ult you from max range. Building Zhonya is far more effective than banshee/mr because you can use it to negate his ult at will. Fizz is the bane of my existence though. I can go even against Zed/Yasuo/Ahri/etc with way less effort =/ Edit: Offtopic but I would also build Archangel's on Lux over Luden's. You need the extra sustain and the shield on top of barrier. It costs 100g cheaper, gives the same flat AP and you should finish stacking by 25 mins in the game at most. Start with lost chapter (not tear) because it's the most gold efficient mana item. Don't get spellbinder, it takes way too long to stack. You can rush Oblivion orb or Deathcap after AAS.
: Who in their right mind did the Deathcap build changes?
The new recipe makes it more efficient to build. I can get it as 2nd or 3rd item AND feel good after completing it without having to sit on 3 mediocre items for a long time.
: Nah I don't need anymore skins if that's where you're gonna go with this.
I was being sarcastic lol I think most of us were prepared not to get anymore skins after Elementalist was released
: So basically, you're saying I need more? https://i.imgur.com/i3xJFid.png[/img]
Yes. We want Pool Party Lux in a bikini before she can stop getting skins {{sticker:sg-jinx}}
Rioter Comments
: Am I the only MF main that doesnt want her to have another skin
I think you just feel pressured that you have to buy every skin considering you main her.
: Well, funny thing is Veigar CAN literally murder you with the press of a damaging ability and an ultimate that is litterally point and click....... Zoe wasn’t broken as of last patch (her winrate was 50% which was balanced). You literally just have to stand behind minions when her bubble is up. It’s not that difficult to avoid. Zoe had numerous counters in the form of sustain tanks, divers, CC mages/ control mages, and minion champs each of which exploited her weaknesses. Sustain tanks can’t be one-shot. Divers can all in her if she misses her E. CC Mages lock Zoe down and kill her (she has no reliable escapes). Minion champions utilize their summons to block Zoe’s burst and bubble which prevents Zoe from snowballing. There were 3 nerfs to Zoe last patch. I’m fine with the changes to E which no longer refunds some of the cooldown if a champion is hit with the spell and allows E to be cleansed. The change I’m not happy with is the removal of her passive applies to multiple targets after being hit with Q. The damage she does now to minion waves is laughable....
When your entire argument of a champion's overall power rests on their winrate, you lost all credibility. The fact that her bubble gets increased range by passing through terrain before lingering on the ground for a few more seconds is comical. Literally the most toxic kit since pre-nerf Yasuo considering she can murder you from 2 screens away. "It's not that difficult to avoid" lmao you barely even have to try to land it. One mistake your enemy makes and they get a chunk of their HP deleted. Example of a high reward mage without enough risk. Her nerfs were fully justified and even so it's not even close to fixing her toxic design as a champion. Sincerely, a bitter Lux main
: Karma top with 60k damage + the utility...
What's the point of this thread? This is nothing new. There's gonna be one person trying to carry their team most of the time. I can't count how many times I outdamaged 9 people by 20-40k as Lux or Ahri lmao
ThePikol (EUNE)
: Who would you like to see in next Star Guerdian team if Riot make more?
Imo the best candidates would be these 5: {{champion:131}} {{champion:163}} {{champion:43}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:142}} These would also fit well even though they are part of multiple skin lines already: {{champion:1}} {{champion:22}} {{champion:37}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:25}} Possible surprises: {{champion:84}} {{champion:254}} {{champion:28}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:113}} {{champion:15}} {{champion:89}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:18}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:133}} I'd be surprised to see any of these as they'd require completely new models: {{champion:69}} {{champion:267}} {{champion:60}} {{champion:76}} {{champion:127}}
fínćh (NA)
: RARELY HAPPENS? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL do you even play this game?
Try not saying anything at all, and I guarantee you will see a drastic improvement. You bring the worst out of players in your game by harassing them after a mistake. Calling people slurs/insults is only going to make them play worse and less inclined to win the game.
: Last I checked their AAs were single target and don't apply DoTs
Last I checked AAs had no cooldown/cost, and is only limited by attackspeed. Not to mention, not every ability are multi hit or applies DoTs.
fínćh (NA)
: Can you people explain something to me?
For starters, normal players don't call their teammates a mentally unstable fucktard/autistic. If someone in your game is trolling (which rarely happens) you just play the game, and report afterwards. Verbally abusing a troll is not gonna safeguard you from a punishment.
Eedat (NA)
: The GW is shorter because mages have more DoTs and AoE that extend the duration by a lot
As opposed to ADCs, who only have to left click?
Rioter Comments
: - Shoulder-mounted rocket launchers - visor vs helmet - ponytail exposed on Vayne - leg/wrist armor vs no armor on Vayne - PROJECT Emblem vs Unicorn-like Horn - One appears to be flying through space while the other is dancing in the street
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=60vr9YUV,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-02-23T21:42:45.426+0000) > > - Shoulder-mounted rocket launchers > - visor vs helmet > - ponytail exposed on Vayne > - leg/wrist armor vs no armor on Vayne > - PROJECT Emblem vs Unicorn-like Horn > - One appears to be flying through space while the other is dancing in the street Vayne is clearly in the middle of a tumble animation, not dancing in the street. Thank you.
: Is anyone else struggling with Ahri now?
Rush one of these mana items: {{item:3285}} or {{item:3003}} or {{item:3030}} Followed by these depending on what you need: {{item:3907}} {{item:3089}} {{item:3157}} Finish with: {{item:3165}} or {{item:3135}} depending on what the game calls for. Sample build: {{item:3285}} -> {{item:3020}} -> {{item:3907}} -> {{item:3089}} -> {{item:3157}} -> {{item:3135}} - Spellbinder acts as the old ludens and is good for bursting down quickly (up to +100 AP active). - I found that building deathcap earlier feels better than before considering you're not forced to sit on 3 mediocre items anymore with the recipe change. (Given that your game doesn't call for an earlier zhonya or void staff)
: Im calling it, that skin is gonna be Super Galaxy Kai'Sa
It's Bullet Angel Kai'Sa, not Super Galaxy
: Morgana artwork
That's hell of a lot better than her current splash. Pretty accurate depiction too!
Dr Dog (NA)
: lobster skarnerrrrrr
Pool party skarner as a lobster / orange crab would be cool
grarrrg (NA)
: You couldn't wait 2 hours? {{sticker:sg-janna}} https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/store/sales/star-guardians-stand-together-22618-3518
The announcement wasn't up yet when I posted this and none of them are on sale yet anyway.
: Champion and skin sale: 02.13 - 02.16
Still waiting for SG Ahri.
: ***
I'm like 99% sure that's FPS you're looking at.
ƒrostγ (EUNE)
: What are the most tilting/ unfair abilities in the game?
Glad you asked. {{champion:245}} R {{champion:157}} E {{champion:28}} R {{champion:105}} E {{champion:90}} R {{champion:26}} R {{champion:223}} W {{champion:141}} E {{champion:516}} R {{champion:64}} W. Why can you shield a ward? {{champion:142}} QWER. Probably the most toxic kit since yasuo. {{champion:157}} & {{champion:254}} Point-click R Synergy.
Keyru (NA)
: Boards Moderation Discord Verification
131334053692440576 /verify https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/7rtKBZLi-boards-moderation-discord-verification
Show more

Zeref

Level 169 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion