UMomGae (EUW)
: >no1 says raise your donger anymore etc I, a proud owner of the raise your dongers emote, am extremely offended. {{champion:74}}
> [{quoted}](name=UMomGae,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yWe7aUNY,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-16T08:20:43.242+0000) > > I, a proud owner of the raise your dongers emote, am extremely offended. {{champion:74}} u make me proud
: I really wanted that project miss fortune skin.
get owned by small iq brainlets who love jinx causes shes CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZY!!!!!!!!!
: Who is going to turn off chat in the new patch?
me leauge is just a time waster havent enjoyed a game since s6 people are all normies and all the fun memes are dead no1 says raise your donger anymore etc
: It's sad in the fact that it's becoming predictable which champions are going to get a popular Skin
: {{champion:45}}
> [{quoted}](name=5or6stores,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nu1bgyQk,comment-id=0023,timestamp=2019-07-14T12:38:01.748+0000) > > {{champion:45}} ive talked about him somewhere else in this thread lol he has his own issues.
CLG ear (NA)
: riven is hot so yea
> [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9EIBW5Ev,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-13T07:26:22.901+0000) > > riven is hot so yea tru but not ingame
Rioter Comments
Yets4240 (NA)
: Don't forget, he has both the highest base HP and highest base armor (130 mother fucking armor, btw, ***15 fucking more armor than the next closest, BRAUM who, despite being THE warden, who only uses a massive, unbreakable shield as a weapon, only gets 115***) in the entire game, as a hyper mobile assassin, with free massive regen, invisibility, AoE hard CC, and AoE resetting nukes/executes that duplicate gold and now give him more gold for an assist than the bloke who actually lands the kill.
> [{quoted}](name=Yets4240,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nu1bgyQk,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-07-12T20:48:51.733+0000) > > Don't forget, he has both the highest base HP and highest base armor (130 mother fucking armor, btw, ***15 fucking more armor than the next closest, BRAUM who, despite being THE warden, who only uses a massive, unbreakable shield as a weapon, only gets 115***) in the entire game, as a hyper mobile assassin, with free massive regen, invisibility, AoE hard CC, and AoE resetting nukes/executes that duplicate gold and now give him more gold for an assist than the bloke who actually lands the kill. lol i didnt know he had 130 wtf
: > [{quoted}](name=Soul Dealer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7rdhsJ9N,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-12T20:20:13.615+0000) > > Riot is too scared to make certain items or runes melee or ranged only. Except the hyrdras steraks and runaans?
> [{quoted}](name=A Sutpid Idot,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7rdhsJ9N,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-12T20:20:52.052+0000) > > Except the hyrdras steraks and runaans? yet they wont do it for ibg
: I don't really see a problem with his design. Cho doesn't have to stack anything? he just presses R i thought. It gives him a stacking buff. Darius stacks a DoT. Honestly Pykes and Veigars executes are the only ones that actually make sense.
> [{quoted}](name=Reaper Soraka,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nu1bgyQk,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-07-12T20:14:52.661+0000) > > I don't really see a problem with his design. Cho doesn't have to stack anything? he just presses R i thought. It gives him a stacking buff. > > Darius stacks a DoT. Honestly Pykes and Veigars executes are the only ones that actually make sense. cho has to stack health veigars ults is another terrible design its a point and click missing health nuke
Rioter Comments
: NERF. FUNNEL. COMP. IN. 3V3.
they wont this has been a issue since s7
: play zyra or leblanc into him. You can meta pick as well like thresh nami soraka. standard playstyles. zyra can block his hook with plants, which will also harass him. combo near-kills him if not kills him. Leblanc literally just kills him, it's really sad....but kinda fun.
> [{quoted}](name=Reaper Soraka,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nu1bgyQk,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-07-12T19:37:19.484+0000) > > play zyra or leblanc into him. You can meta pick as well like thresh nami soraka. standard playstyles. > > zyra can block his hook with plants, which will also harass him. combo near-kills him if not kills him. > > Leblanc literally just kills him, it's really sad....but kinda fun. I'm not talking about playing against him I'm talking about how the skill is designed compared to other executes
rujitra (NA)
: The shape of it is such that it’s very hard to aim and very easy to dodge. Pyke cannot gain more max health thus he remains one of the squishiest champions in the game who can be focused down at the beginning of a fight if you’re worried about him.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nu1bgyQk,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-12T19:36:00.657+0000) > > The shape of it is such that it’s very hard to aim and very easy to dodge. > > Pyke cannot gain more max health thus he remains one of the squishiest champions in the game who can be focused down at the beginning of a fight if you’re worried about him. im not talking about counterplay i am just talking about how the ult is designed
Rioter Comments
: Sure let's also gut AD damage and resistances along with HP values across the board! Why? Because why the hell not? It'll make as much sense as "gutting AP damage and mana"
> [{quoted}](name=ZephyrDrake,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=apnqTq3l,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-12T02:09:41.710+0000) > > Sure let's also gut AD damage and resistances along with HP values across the board! Why? Because why the hell not? It'll make as much sense as "gutting AP damage and mana" you must not play ad champs alot. ap items are pretty loaded right now back in the older seasons mages would give up dmg for more mana or cdr now every item is loaded with it and cost-effective one of the big reasons top lane is shit right now is that mages can come up there play safe and get their items quicker then their ad counterparts. also glp is way to cheap for everything it gives. theres even more we can go on about
: > [{quoted}](name=ZeroAgainst,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0HIwPwQ2,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-11T22:23:01.753+0000) > > wtf is that The best burger they ever made
> [{quoted}](name=Quiet Dude,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0HIwPwQ2,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-12T02:16:31.777+0000) > > The best burger they ever made yeah i googled it some good shit lmao
: Winrate means nothing since his playrate is not high and he basically has no banrate. Meaning statistically he is weak.DON'T USE STATISTICS TO DEFEND YOUR ARGUMENT IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE THEM. He is bad, there is basically 0 reasons to pick him, he damage is lower then most assassins, he has no wave clear without losing damage, he has low range, LeBlanc can basically do everything he can do but much safer and more effective.
> [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7fG37vhy,comment-id=000400000001,timestamp=2019-07-12T01:27:13.766+0000) > > Winrate means nothing since his playrate is not high and he basically has no banrate. Meaning statistically he is weak.DON'T USE STATISTICS TO DEFEND YOUR ARGUMENT IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE THEM. > > He is bad, there is basically 0 reasons to pick him, he damage is lower then most assassins, he has no wave clear without losing damage, he has low range, LeBlanc can basically do everything he can do but much safer and more effective. hes not weak at all imo
: Even when i dodge his sweetspots, he can kill me with autos. What am i missing?
> [{quoted}](name=Whyskered Wyrm,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ad3q3JEg,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-11T19:14:35.627+0000) > > Even when i dodge his sweetspots, he can kill me with autos. What am i missing? you must be really god awful at LoL then or hes fed out of his mind and your not a trox autoing you to death should never happen unless your playing something squish like sona and staying in his melee range and try taking an auto from any other bruiser like trynd hell even a mundo autos harder then aatrox.
: >"Fizz has ZERO COUNTER PLAY" Also Fizz -melee -Target dash Q meaning he needs a target to use the dash -E has a 10 second cooldown at max (late game) -Skillshot ult unlike the point and click BS of Zed or Ahri
> [{quoted}](name=Mavëríck,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7fG37vhy,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-11T22:19:31.228+0000) > > Also Fizz > > -melee > -Target dash Q meaning he needs a target to use the dash > -E has a 10 second cooldown at max (late game) > -Skillshot ult unlike the point and click BS of Zed or Ahri i swear that ults hitbox has gotten bigger every rework lmao
: I miss the Arch Deluxe from McDonalds
> [{quoted}](name=Quiet Dude,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0HIwPwQ2,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-11T21:06:42.222+0000) > > I miss the Arch Deluxe from McDonalds wtf is that
: mordekaiser R BUG
its suppose to work like that get owned by rito
Rioter Comments
ToolooT (NA)
: Trying Sylas is the most fun I've had in a while...
hes a fun champ but a champ they keep constantly buffing and gutting its getting annoying trying to keep up with his changes since its a fucking mini ryze rework every patch. thats probably one of the million reasons you dont see him
: > [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Gmd9ToId,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-11T15:57:15.489+0000) > > Why nerf what isnt OP? But morde is broken right now. I know GD will never admit it since everyone and their mother "mains" morde here but its facts.
> [{quoted}](name=Anime Fizz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Gmd9ToId,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-11T16:05:00.952+0000) > > But morde is broken right now. > > I know GD will never admit it since everyone and their mother "mains" morde here but its facts. why is fizz getting a stronger passive when hes already sitting at a 53% wr if anything he should be nerfed
: Please just Nerf Riven
let me introduce u my lord and savior of top lane {{champion:58}}
Shahamut (NA)
: Im looking at soloqueue games. Trundle is far more popular with the community than Skarner. Prior to the juggernaut changes, Skarner was quite a bit more popular.
> [{quoted}](name=Shahamut,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PAEmlkjN,comment-id=0005000100000000,timestamp=2019-07-10T19:48:32.264+0000) > > Im looking at soloqueue games. Trundle is far more popular with the community than Skarner. > > Prior to the juggernaut changes, Skarner was quite a bit more popular. just quick glancing opgg trundle dosent even have a sample size big enough im guessing your using u.gg or m.gg? nevermind just looked at champ gg and skarner has more games then trundle but skarners playerbase average is lower but playrate is higher and if i remember right wasn't skarners rework prior to the bruiser changes? that was another rework that people weren't a fan of if I remember and getting buffed so hard to 62% wr then getting nerfed didn't help him either.
: How is this relevant to what he’s saying? Riven doesn’t build ibg. And yeah it should be melee only
> [{quoted}](name=Polaris I,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pjFRQRsY,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-10T19:13:28.957+0000) > > How is this relevant to what he’s saying? Riven doesn’t build ibg. And yeah it should be melee only that its an argument that's been brought up a million times that riot ignores like the ibg argument is what I was asking. reading comprehension plz before u downvote my post.
: RIvens Q has no cooldown
hasnt this been a argument like {{item:3025}} should be melee only and they ignore that?
Shahamut (NA)
: Trundle is played in 2x as many games as Skarner is...
> [{quoted}](name=Shahamut,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PAEmlkjN,comment-id=00050001,timestamp=2019-07-09T22:51:23.538+0000) > > Trundle is played in 2x as many games as Skarner is... idk ive seen 1 lcs game trundle was picked while skarner was all over msi
: I love league for all of it's diverse champs and playstyles.
{{champion:2}} {{champion:48}} just go fuck him ez and if he ults you even better
: Why are tanks the only role without a high impact item?
you really dont as a tank and thats something thats always bothered me i guess thats the payoff for having spells like sions q and r cant really talk much for tanks like sej but for rammus if there team was ad thornmale fault amazing but as of now thornmale on any other champ feels like dog shit etc i can go more on this lol
Zemasu (EUW)
: Riot is removing Revive from Aatrox R another time
Shahamut (NA)
: When is Skarner going to get some love?
u really gonna say skarner needs work whens the last time you've seen {{champion:48}} lmao
: Why Kayle
because everyone hates playing on a fucking timer when they play LoL she is a level dependent champ you can't stop her from scaling and everyone hates vayne you won't hear it much on these forums cause it seems like none of them play bruisers or tanks or have the pleasure of dealing with adcs that can kite.
: > [{quoted}](name=ZeroAgainst,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=O4LwrwF0,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-09T06:19:45.437+0000) > > didnt it use to give movement speed at one point? i think so, but still 600 mana costs 10 less ap o.o
> [{quoted}](name=TheBrothersGrymm,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=O4LwrwF0,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-09T06:21:32.486+0000) > > i think so, but still 600 mana costs 10 less ap o.o mana is overloaded on ap items shit like lost chapter what the fuck i remember being oom was a thing when you spammed abilities in mid lane
: If you play Top, every opponent is cancer because its a long solo lane. Something happens and a tank becomes oppressive like Tahm, or ranged champs, or Teemo being the devil that he is. If you play Mid, your opponents are cancer because insta death assassins or 1 vs 1 mage dodgeball. You spend more time running around than farming cs. If you play Jungle, you hate yourself because your team cant stop dying when you are not around or no one wants to do anything outside of lane. So you just go with the flow watching your team burn to the ground knowing you cant stop it. If you are ADC and Support you are either the giver or the taker. If you are the taker then you spend the next 20+ minutes being beat down by the enemy lane, their jungler, and most likely the mid roaming and the top TPing in. If you are the giver that only lasts until tower goes down.... then you push til you die over and over til the enemy catches up and you lose. TL;DR - Mages are not the only issue
> [{quoted}](name=Dr Endeavor,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=O4LwrwF0,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-09T06:37:13.211+0000) > > If you play Top, every opponent is cancer because its a long solo lane. Something happens and a tank becomes oppressive like Tahm, or ranged champs, or Teemo being the devil that he is. > > If you play Mid, your opponents are cancer because insta death assassins or 1 vs 1 mage dodgeball. You spend more time running around than farming cs. > > If you play Jungle, you hate yourself because your team cant stop dying when you are not around or no one wants to do anything outside of lane. So you just go with the flow watching your team burn to the ground knowing you cant stop it. > > If you are ADC and Support you are either the giver or the taker. If you are the taker then you spend the next 20+ minutes being beat down by the enemy lane, their jungler, and most likely the mid roaming and the top TPing in. If you are the giver that only lasts until tower goes down.... then you push til you die over and over til the enemy catches up and you lose. > > TL;DR - Mages are not the only issue arent mages one of the big reasons why bot lane is shit rn with aftershock lux being a big one top you mentioned range top laners that's always been a issue and will always stay an issue riot even made top laners that where meant to be ranged. Tahm did get oppressive and that's because riot pushed him top with all his changes and then went whoopsy I believe they just don't have a top player on the balance team. isnt mid cancer cause of champs like le blac I find it hard to believe something like zed is killing you early I could see talon but thats it from the top of my head. jungle has a bigger issue then that right now with how camps are.
: mages are babied and get to much mana and cdr off 1 items, for instance, when ludins echo changed it went from 100ap and cdr, to 90ap 600 mana and cdr, real nerf it took for that 600 mana
> [{quoted}](name=TheBrothersGrymm,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=O4LwrwF0,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-09T06:18:50.327+0000) > > mages are babied and get to much mana and cdr off 1 items, for instance, when ludins echo changed it went from 100ap and cdr, to 90ap 600 mana and cdr, real nerf it took for that 600 mana didnt it use to give movement speed at one point?
Rioter Comments
: what if vaynes silver bolts had a alignment system
what they should do is rework this fucking monstrosity of a champ. never fucking forget s3 vayne meta
: > real reason dom didnt take off is cause when it came out remember when riot had a fucking 10 min que bug for like two weeks? Ah yes I had forgotten this bug cause it was so long ago. True this was the 1st thing that led to the other problems.
> [{quoted}](name=giannishannibal,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yEhW4mAF,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-07T20:34:02.076+0000) > > Ah yes I had forgotten this bug cause it was so long ago. True this was the 1st thing that led to the other problems. the other issue was the riot who they put on to balance it was just avoiding the things that needed nerfs nid q kass was the other issue and bding wasn't fun to play against and those were the key issues the bots weren't as bad as people scream on here. (use to have 5k games on dominion or so.)
: I haven't been on league long enough to know what dominion was but I always hear great things about it. And it sounds quite fun. Never played it but I hope it becomes a game mode again so I can try it. I really really loved urf though. Spamming my abilities as my main was just really exhilarating. {{sticker:sg-kiko}}
> [{quoted}](name=WoollyWitch,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yEhW4mAF,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-07-07T19:49:23.845+0000) > > I haven't been on league long enough to know what dominion was but I always hear great things about it. And it sounds quite fun. Never played it but I hope it becomes a game mode again so I can try it. I really really loved urf though. Spamming my abilities as my main was just really exhilarating. > {{sticker:sg-kiko}} i just hope you dont have to play the shitty reworked version they did that is a mockery to dominion. (not talking about ascension)
: Apart from 1 Rioter, Riot gave up the mode completly. They didnt balance items or champion or update the map to look better. As result they player poulation was diminishing. The biggest reason was that Dominion didnt get Ranked as it was firstly advertized due to the small size poplulation ( which it was small due to the abovementioned problems). All that result in a vicius circle and gave negative feedback to kill the mode. The only way is to complete overhaul the mode and modernize it and make it faster and give it ranked ladder. I think it will help the mode survive. But I dont see Riot giving resources to an old project similar to Magma chamber ( 1vs1 or 2vs2 map). Try to make a petition hopefully if you get 5-10% players ( people not different acounts) in each region they may consider it. Good Luck in your endeabours PS I like Dominion and i had like 80 games on it, I played when I was bored from ARAM (I am RTG player, i like to play the modes other than Summoners RIft).
> [{quoted}](name=giannishannibal,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yEhW4mAF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-07T19:00:24.210+0000) > > Apart from 1 Rioter, Riot gave up the mode completly. They didnt balance items or champion or update the map to look better. As result they player poulation was diminishing. > > The biggest reason was that Dominion didnt get Ranked as it was firstly advertized due to the small size poplulation ( which it was small due to the abovementioned problems). All that result in a vicius circle and gave negative feedback to kill the mode. > > The only way is to complete overhaul the mode and modernize it and make it faster and give it ranked ladder. I think it will help the mode survive. > But I dont see Riot giving resources to an old project similar to Magma chamber ( 1vs1 or 2vs2 map). > > Try to make a petition hopefully if you get 5-10% players ( people not different acounts) in each region they may consider it. > Good Luck in your endeabours > > PS I like Dominion and i had like 80 games on it, I played when I was bored from ARAM (I am RTG player, i like to play the modes other than Summoners RIft). real reason dom didnt take off is cause when it came out remember when riot had a fucking 10 min que bug for like two weeks?
: Which Unpopular Champions Do You Think Should Really Be Played More?
: It's been a year and Nighthunter Rengar is still bugged
same company that took over 40 ish patches to fix a simple rengar bug dont expect shit lmao
: Don't afk in lane and she won't hit her slow hitboxes on you
> [{quoted}](name=Jimmy Rustles,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=k9Lt6TME,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-05T15:49:30.783+0000) > > Don't afk in lane and she won't hit her slow hitboxes on you the busted ass hitbox hit me through minions maybe play the game or get out of iron 54 you god damn genius
: hotnerf illoai
fuck it give me renk buffs since hes the only fucking top laner that deals witht he bullshit of this shit season
Rioter Comments
: They need to find a new champ to consider balancing top lane around then
> [{quoted}](name=pickcollins,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=T8fXzkXh,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2019-07-04T02:17:40.756+0000) > > They need to find a new champ to consider balancing top lane around then never will happen the only other top laner that gets close to that treatment is darius if my memory recalls right.
DreamerP (NA)
: Prestige Arcade Caitlyn Client
who the hell cares this much about a skin that's gonna be forgotten in like 2 weeks
Show more

ZeroAgainst

Level 171 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion