: "Least Drake killed: Elder
Apparently I have 0 elder drakes killed. xD I could have sworn I killed at least 2 or 3 with groups, but I guess not :D (mostly casual aram, SR too toxic D: )
Rioter Comments
: Patching issue on NA 10/08/2016
Mine says 1 file scanned, 33%, then unspecified error. And clicking Retry, it goes to 0 files scanned, 33%, and does nothing o.O EDIT: Actually it just patched after retry and waiting a few minutes.
LeagueL (NA)
: Black Alistar, King Rammus!!!!
What kind of bullshit support is this? I really hope riot sorts this crap out for you
: I just started playing a week ago and it's been easy to level up, only met one bot :P
> [{quoted}](name=ChromaSpell,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Kmxv2v3K,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-07-18T20:26:03.069+0000) > > I just started playing a week ago and it's been easy to level up, only met one bot :P I consider you quite lucky xD
: 3v3 bots out of control
I was the only human player in that game. Both people on my team were bots, and the enemy team were bots. Hell, I played an ARAM with 9 bots yesterday too. They stay at turret and as soon as the minion wave comes close, they run to it, then follow it and do almost nothing. I'm not sure how it is in EUW, but here in NA night hours, it's pretty insane how many you run into.
: So many bots during the night hours
At least the bots are easy exp because you can 1v5 them without breaking a sweat lol
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
DVaura (NA)
: Reject Heroes Gaming - Recruiting - Looking for Casual and Competitive Players!
I would like to join! :D Just came back last week and looking to play some more hehe
: whats wrong with the ranking system
Most likely those people are around that skill level. You might be playing with others who had silver or gold last season and they are doing their placements.
Rioter Comments
: Creating club
May i join as well?
Ł ˉ (NA)
: Ranked 3s
Hi, i'd like to give it a shot with you. Add me ingame. ZeroGrav007 P.S. We could do norms too if you like
: Forced to quit? (Read please)
Well I was unable to reinstall League last week, so i will try this Friday. I even got a new internet and it still happens. I repaired the client several times in the hope that it would be fixed, but nothing thus far. So, if this reinstall doesn't work, i really do have to quit after all :/
: @Riot About the "Events I'm Registered For" (Please read)
Nope it still happens to me and this never got a reply. So that is really lame that Riot wouldn't even bother helping -.-
: Forced to quit? (Read please)
Ill try reinstalling tomorrow afternoon. Ill let you know how it goes. Also, i am able to spectate games, i just cant join a new one ><
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Lyte (NA)
: Q&A about Player Behavior Systems, Chat Log Reviews, and Feedback!
Hello Lyte! I was wondering if I was in good standing? I have never gotten any messages or anything from the client, so I assume I am doing something right. Is there anything that I could work on that you could help me with? Thank you for your time!
: Just to make clear when u are losing ranked rewards
Not sure about that. All i know is that if you have a chat restriction (for any reason), as long as you are still able to play the game you should be fine. I say SHOULD because i can't remember exactly when i read about it xD
Excite (NA)
: Still random ping spikes
Mine is also doing this -.-
: Just to make clear when u are losing ranked rewards
as long as you play out your games to become unrestricted, you should be fine
Sleetz (NA)
: Why did I get banned?
I remember something last year (maybe?) that Rioters would start posting a little bit of info about why a person got banned when they posted something like this on the forums. Pretty worthy stuff imo
DeLee (EUNE)
: My friend's account has been hacked, and he doesnt know what to do.
Well, not sure how to hacker got his email. That is not something that should be easy to get since it is only required to MAKE an account. Have both you, and your friend, send a support ticket to Riot. That is the only way any of this will be resolved. You can asked them to check IP addresses to see the difference of locations used to login to the account. You can also request them to check chat logs to see things being said that obviously isn't your friend. You MUST send this through Riot Support, otherwise you will not get help.
Rioter Comments
Praeco (NA)
: Riot Music Team - Update
I absolutely love the classical feel it has. It sounds really pretty to me. Very dramatic and soothing at the same time. Nicely done :D
: Cant reinstall game
you could also do a system restore, uninstall then reinstall. Might work
: [NEW] Having issues Patching 5.17? Click Here!
I finally managed to update! I had to install and use hotspot shield to get it to work (dunno why because i can connect to everything else i play). So try that and see if it works
: [NEW] Having issues Patching 5.17? Click Here!
After 3 days of trying to update (once every few hours), i am always getting the "Unspecified Error: Please check logs" message at around 32%. Anyone find a solution to this short of reinstalling the game? (i have a limited amount of data atm :c)
: Kind of afraid for my account D:
First of all, those people telling you "how much was that boost" are not your friends. If they are going to be rude to you about that, instead of congratulating you, you should just drop them on the spot and not worry so much. I highly doubt anything will happen to your account because I have had a few friends who have done what you did and climb up ranks really well. You don't need to stress yourself out. You earned your rank. Go celebrate and enjoy yourself :3
: How to pronounce "Xin Zhao"
I've always read it as "Shin Zao" xD I took a few years of manderin in college and this is how i read it :D
: Recruiting Top and Support
IGN: ZeroGrav007 Role: Top Main champs: {{champion:39}} {{champion:120}} {{champion:57}} {{champion:62}} Rank: Gold 5 Skype: Yes Additional Info: Can usually play any time when needed. Just send a message on skype and i will hop on
: LF duo partner / Ranked 5s or 3s team Gold+
Rioter Comments
: NEW RANKED TEAM LF GOLD+ SUPPORT AND TOP LANER
IGN: ZeroGrav007 Age: 21 S5 Rank: Gold 5 Main/Secondary Role: Top/Mid Top 5 Champions: Irelia, Hecarim, Diana, Fizz, Malzahar Availability: Open, on skype all the time so just message me if im not online LoL.
: Gold - Plat Team
Age: 21 Division: Gold 5 Main Role: Top Availability: Normally all day (pacific time) but i jump between games Communication: Have a mic, skype, curse. Whatever you need. Willing to improve: Yes Good sense of humor: Sure, sometimes weird When Availability to tryout: Tomorrow might be good Always positive: Usually xD Have you been toxic: I occationally curse (from surprises) but i dont tell people off o.o Best League thing about you: Irelia <3 Something you can improve: Last hitting and adc. Something you wish to learn: Freezing a lane properly. Things about yourself: I am a dude. I have played for 3 years now. It is fun :3 Stuff I should defiantly know about you: I have too much free time. May be getting a job in a bit but not sure when. Can you shot call: Sometimes :D Anything Else you wish to add: I took a month off league (not much i know) but i am currently doing well in most of my games :D I am a reliable top laner for the most part. I can also mid somewhat as well~
: Bronze looking for duo to continue climbing
Oh man, i know how you feel with the duo xD My last duo partner raged at me for the servers acting up, blaming everyone else. Things got out of hand and i had to block him. Then i climbed into gold 5 from silver 1 XD Good luck on getting silver!
: why am i bronze
It isn't your team that sucks. It is also you :P Unless you can improve on your own and learn to carry, then you will stay in bronze. Team needs to work together, and you need to do your part too. Can't just blame everything on your other team mates without also blaming yourself.
: Looking for 5's or 3's team :3 Grind for wards?
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=ElJanitorFrank,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=yn2H6YNE,comment-id=0000000000000001,timestamp=2015-06-01T04:11:11.555+0000) > > "win denied" > > wat. > > No, the winner still gets the benefit, but the losers, who had a DC, don't lose points because of their unfair advantage. wouldn't that cause inflation, Since there is more gained in the whole system than is lost? I'm totally all for a kind of loss forgiven system, but instead of not losing any, losing some would probably be better, so if in a regular game you lost 25, you would only lose 10 in an afk game. The winners would also receive less lp form that game as well.
> [{quoted}](name=ShadowShoe22,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=yn2H6YNE,comment-id=00000000000000010000,timestamp=2015-06-01T04:23:59.626+0000) > > wouldn't that cause inflation, Since there is more gained in the whole system than is lost? > > I'm totally all for a kind of loss forgiven system, but instead of not losing any, losing some would probably be better, so if in a regular game you lost 25, you would only lose 10 in an afk game. The winners would also receive less lp form that game as well. And i actually agree with this. This may be a pretty good thing. Still abusable, but not for as much gain as a complete loss forgiven
xekn0w (NA)
: I really hate ranked afks
This would become easily abusable. If your team just sucks, have one dc/afk and then you don't lose lp for it! 4v5's are possible to win. Hard, but possible. Loss prevention is fine where it is because then people can't really abuse the system and not lose anything for it.
Rioter Comments
Show more

ZeroGrav007

Level 131 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion