: Old games and old runes were funnier and less problematic...
The old runes allowed me to setup pages for bad matchups of champs i played. For example I am a Teemo main, i use to play teemo top a lot one of my worst matchups is Pantheon, the old runes allowed me to pick armor and health to survive the lane so later i could become useful tot he team while also not feeding panth. But if i was against a lane i was strong against i had a page that let me maxamize my atk speed and ap. With the new runes I cant help my short comings all i can do is make it so i "do more damage" but against a bad matchup more damage wont always help and it will just allow the enemy to snowball easier, there was alot more variance with the old runes, more options available to me than just more damage in different ways. Oh well, now that TFT is out and the main game is kinda poop atm i just wont play it till they fix this snowball fiesta of everything 1 shots everything
: So riot letting league burn in favor of TFT
Lets be real LoL died with season 9 anyways, people have been complaining about season 9 since it started
Aamano (NA)
: does anyone else miss Banner of Command?
I miss my Teemo banner rushes vs singed players making it so they couldnt proxy push me haha, but yeh most the time fun items get gutted so hard / removed because riot doesnt wanna see unique strats pulled off they just want generic builds and everyone 1 shotting eachother, games dead play monster hunter
DaRkSkyX (EUW)
: My way to balance some champs and classes on TFT
Morg is hella strong making her Tier 2 would be bad idea Glacial is actually not as strong as you think, ive seen it fail so easily to many things Burst comps destroy it because glacial requires long engages not short ones. 6 sorc is already really strong i wouldn't wanna buff it honestly and soon its going to be super accessible since they are getting ANOTHER sorc unit (Twisted Fate) Sorc is also one of the EASIEST comps to mix with other passives or even transition too. honestly it just seems like you want assassin buffs, other than pyke which i dont think him being tier 3 is what fixes his issue the upcomming SoS fix / Pyke stun durration should solve his issue
: I really wish riot would stop vomitting out game modes instead of fixing the modes that need it.
you mean like fixing the state of normal game? people been bitching about season 9 and ranked for over a year, they no longer care, basically at this point ive accepted that they dont care and just play other games / TFT if not for TFT i wouldnt play the state of riot / the game has just gone down hill
: Sejuani's spell is too strong
Pyke is honestly stronger hes cheaper cost, his ult cast faster and if you build EVEN 1 soujins on him he cast it like every 3 autos, its pretty crazy
: Nerf Pyke
i dont know why pyke even starts with mana tbh
: > [{quoted}](name=Zertryx,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=9gyyWEcN,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-01T00:14:43.183+0000) > > I actually think Assassin Comps late game are the best. and I dont think noble is OP i just think its super strong early forcing a lack of diversity for the start of the game, but its more about Demon being very WEAK due to the fact they have no 1 cost unit for a 6 unit comp, making it very hard to ever pull off and honestly vayne is much stronger than varus for the ranger aspect so i think it makes sense to have them be switched, noble can still push a strong early game as it'll still have 2 units at 1 cost if vayne was switched to a 2 cost. they would barley lose any strength but make demon a little more usable while keeping ranger in check I agree to an extent. I think assassins seem better than they actually are just because a vast majority of people don't understand how important position is. Noble sort of has to be strong early or it won't make it to late game because it falls off pretty hard in the midgame. Fiora/lucian being weak early pretty much guarantees that transitioning into mid is a little rough. They would lose a lot of power if vayne was tier 2, as upgrading tier 2 units to rank 3 takes a pretty long time and is twice as expensive since they are 2 gold instead of 1. People would just rush nidalee/trist for their carries or wait until draven. Elise is so unbelievably bad that making varus easier to acquire solves almost nothing in terms of making demons viable. Varus works in the ranger/glacial and ranger/knight comp, he has a place and given how slow his ult is, he'll never be able to compete with the likes of people who don't have to stop auto attacking for 2 seconds to shoot a scuffed asol ult, lol. Demons are pretty terrible, I agree but this feels like the wrong way to go about it.
> [{quoted}](name=NTrumpWeTrust,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=9gyyWEcN,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-01T00:29:11.790+0000) > > I agree to an extent. I think assassins seem better than they actually are just because a vast majority of people don't understand how important position is. Noble sort of has to be strong early or it won't make it to late game because it falls off pretty hard in the midgame. Fiora/lucian being weak early pretty much guarantees that transitioning into mid is a little rough. > > They would lose a lot of power if vayne was tier 2, as upgrading tier 2 units to rank 3 takes a pretty long time and is twice as expensive since they are 2 gold instead of 1. People would just rush nidalee/trist for their carries or wait until draven. Elise is so unbelievably bad that making varus easier to acquire solves almost nothing in terms of making demons viable. Varus works in the ranger/glacial and ranger/knight comp, he has a place and given how slow his ult is, he'll never be able to compete with the likes of people who don't have to stop auto attacking for 2 seconds to shoot a scuffed asol ult, lol. Demons are pretty terrible, I agree but this feels like the wrong way to go about it. Even without taking noble or demon into account though i still think for how strong vayne is and how weak varus is it still would make sense to switch them, vayne is honestly just too good she never has a weak point in the game. shes strong level 1 and strong mid and late as well just because she has a decent attack speed naturally and her skill isnt stopped by any kinda animation at all (not to mention if u have 2 or 3 vaynes on the field they stack eachothers passives) her being a 1 cost imo still makes her too good and varus for exactly what you said him being one of the weakest of the rangers for 2 cost makes him almost never wanting to be picked he really needs to be cheaper for how weak he is. The reason i dont just suggest Varus as a 1 cost and keep vayne at 1 is because that would just make ranger too good
: Doing this would just knock nobles into tier 2. Why would we want less competition in the higher tiers? The fact that most of the complaints on here are about nobles being too strong, just goes to show that people aren't playing enough. Shapeshifters + asol is the undisputed best comp in the game, yet I see no one complaining. My only theory is that people equate flash to power. So if gnar is jumping around and stunning your whole team and looks cool and powerful while doing it, then being powerful is okay. But if vayne is just auto attacking and things are living forever, it's seen as "too easy to build". This may also explain how no one is complaining about cho who has an Asol ult with a knockup, lol.
> [{quoted}](name=NTrumpWeTrust,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=9gyyWEcN,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-01T00:09:44.933+0000) > > Doing this would just knock nobles into tier 2. Why would we want less competition in the higher tiers? The fact that most of the complaints on here are about nobles being too strong, just goes to show that people aren't playing enough. Shapeshifters + asol is the undisputed best comp in the game, yet I see no one complaining. My only theory is that people equate flash to power. So if gnar is jumping around and stunning your whole team and looks cool and powerful while doing it, then being powerful is okay. But if vayne is just auto attacking and things are living forever, it's seen as "too easy to build". This may also explain how no one is complaining about cho who has an Asol ult with a knockup, lol. I actually think Assassin Comps late game are the best. and I dont think noble is OP i just think its super strong early forcing a lack of diversity for the start of the game, but its more about Demon being very WEAK due to the fact they have no 1 cost unit for a 6 unit comp, making it very hard to ever pull off and honestly vayne is much stronger than varus for the ranger aspect so i think it makes sense to have them be switched, noble can still push a strong early game as it'll still have 2 units at 1 cost if vayne was switched to a 2 cost. they would barley lose any strength but make demon a little more usable while keeping ranger in check
: Future Champs
I have a feeling what might happen is "Rotations" of entire classes so like we might in a future patch lose all the "nobles" and have them be replaced with "Poison" or even have 2 or 3 classes rotate out at the same time while still keeping old classes to keep mix and matching. For me, I just want to see Teemo since he is my favorite champ and i could see him being obviously Yordle but them adding a new class of "Poison" and throwing in Cass / singed as well
dominikhale (EUNE)
: Noble bonus should be removed or nerfed into the ground. Change my mind
Honestly they just need to make vayne a 2 cost to stop early game abuse and switch Varus to a 1 cost to keep it so ranger still has progression, noble isnt abused and demon actually has a 1 cost unit
Rioter Comments
: @Riot: In-Depth Feedback on Teamfight Tactics
After playing TFT a bit for past few days, I feel that items would be better on some kinda "buying" system similar to champions, and you earn a money currancey from fighting the mobs and have each item at different values. that or have mobs drop gurenteed items, earlier drop less and as it progresses the hard mobs drop more, as for the randomness of those items either make it random in that aspect (gurentee drop but random item) that way there is only a little rng involved to keep it so theres a bit of adaption people have to do) or have mobs drop item tickets and then u can exchange them. I feel the champion pool selection is fine as is, its semi rng but you still have choice. items though there needs to be more of a gurentee to keep it so one person doesnt have 3 item champ by fight 1 and the other play only has the begging pick
: Another proof that this game is dying
Dont worry TFT will become the main game mode and riot will either abandon 5v5 all together or realise that us complaining for the past year actually means we pissed and they fix it (but i aint counting on that)
: Patch 9.13 notes
Cant wait for TFT to become the main game mode since for all of season 9 players have been complaining about the state of the main game and how we hate the 1 shot meta of ultra high damage.
: What noob mistakes did you make starting out?
Installing the Game ... Maining Teemo ... I started playing him because an enemy played Teemo shroomed their whole battle field and i got owned and was like lol easy champ ... I was wrong, I though Teemo was just make shrooms all day er day and do nothing else. i fed hard untill learning that there was actual build synergys and micro / farming involved. Also when I first started playing I played alot of Ashe ... and at the time ADC Mid was META, but i kept going bot with her and getting yelled at by my team to go mid. It's funny how things change.
: Opinion: "fun to play against" is the most bullshit term to ever exist
Idk, I personally think TF is hella "Fun to play against" because the champs i play are pretty decent at holding their own against him making them feel fair and fun and not a 1 sided 1 shot frustration.
: Tank meta was the lesser of two evils
Yeh games gotten to the point that 1 mistake mid / late game = insta death because the damage is so high and resistance is so low that 1 skill shot = 80% hp and that this games "Teamfights" are who hit who first ... its to the point that i can play like 1 game a day AT MOST before feeling frustrated ... win or loss just too much effort not even fun anymore
: I mean, Tyler1 got banned. Dunkey got banned. There are probably more... seems inconsistent though.
> [{quoted}](name=Dr Endeavor,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AtEYhR3a,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-14T20:19:16.417+0000) > > I mean, Tyler1 got banned. Dunkey got banned. There are probably more... seems inconsistent though. Yeh I never understood why "Tyler1" was ALLOWED to come back after being "Perma" banned, but Normal players who are perma banned are not allowed to come back. That right there just goes to show streams get special treatment and its disgusting.
dedeku (NA)
: What Arcade/Battle Boss 2019 COULD have been...
I been wanting an Arcade / Battle Boss Velkoz forever ... all his current skins suck honestly at this point i just want a set of chromas for his base skin untill he gets a sweet looking skin ... Green Velkoz when?!
Midg3t (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Zertryx,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AqYrANAF,comment-id=0000000200000000,timestamp=2019-06-10T21:07:24.685+0000) > > You say this as if Dota / auto chess already were not copys of game modes themselves > > Funfact the Moba genre was originally a Use map settings game in Starcraft called "Aeons of Strife" then WC3 modders made it popular by making DOTA, when then they went off to make DOTA2 and around that time LoL also popped out, Dota then took a WC3 Mod that was already the "Auto battler" genre and made a game mode themselves called "Auto Chess" So Dota also is a copy cat and honestly COPY CATS in gaming is a GOOD thing, it forces game companys to compete and try to make BETTER versions of games we already like. The problem here is that Riot decided to make their own Auto Chess (aka TFT) RIGHT AFTER that mode got popular in dota. If that wasnt a thing in dota, I highly doubt riot would even think about making it. And imho, for a game that stood out as the best one in MOBA genre BY ITSELF, it's really sad to see riot has to follow trending genres to stay relevant.
> [{quoted}](name=Midg3t,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AqYrANAF,comment-id=00000002000000000001,timestamp=2019-06-11T09:40:52.471+0000) > > The problem here is that Riot decided to make their own Auto Chess (aka TFT) RIGHT AFTER that mode got popular in dota. If that wasnt a thing in dota, I highly doubt riot would even think about making it. > And imho, for a game that stood out as the best one in MOBA genre BY ITSELF, it's really sad to see riot has to follow trending genres to stay relevant. MOST game companys though do this, follow Trends to try and keep players coming. This is why when wow got Big you saw tons of MMO's, when Pubg got big Tons of BR's, when Street fighter 4 made fighting games popular again tons of new fighting games got released. Thats how the Game industry has always functioned, they find what genre players are currently into and they try to make thier own versions of that. And there is NOTHING wrong about that, its honestly A GOOD thing it prevents monopoly's over 1 genre, it forces competition between both the original / the copy cats so that they either Improve based on each other or they get left behind. It allows it so people who like a genre of game but might not like how one version is run or characters are in that can go and play it in a different form. There have been plenty of times that I've disliked a style of game that was one of the first or the ones to make it popular but ended up liking one of the "Copy cats" way more, LoL was one of those games, I HATED Dota and Dota 2 (i liked Aeons of strife but once dota came out it kinda dissapeared from starcraft) But then LoL came along and I've enjoyed that way more in the Moba Genre, I liked Pubg but then Fortnite came along made the genre even more popular than what pubg did and forced pubg to make improvments, im Glad Fortnite "Copied" pubg / h1z1 BR for the fact that it made the game i like BETTER just because it forced competition. **TL:DR:** Theres literally no downside to a copy cat game, because either 1: the copy cat sucks and you still play the original you enjoyed, or 2: the copy cat is good and you enjoy it OR it forces competition making the original improve so you enjoy it more.
: > [{quoted}](name=DODGEORLOSE,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AqYrANAF,comment-id=00000002,timestamp=2019-06-10T16:15:11.948+0000) > > http://www.surrenderat20.net/2019/06/new-game-mode-teamfight-tactics.html Holy copy cats... lol
> [{quoted}](name=Hethalean,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AqYrANAF,comment-id=000000020000,timestamp=2019-06-10T17:14:31.833+0000) > > Holy copy cats... lol You say this as if Dota / auto chess already were not copys of game modes themselves Funfact the Moba genre was originally a Use map settings game in Starcraft called "Aeons of Strife" then WC3 modders made it popular by making DOTA, when then they went off to make DOTA2 and around that time LoL also popped out, Dota then took a WC3 Mod that was already the "Auto battler" genre and made a game mode themselves called "Auto Chess" So Dota also is a copy cat and honestly COPY CATS in gaming is a GOOD thing, it forces game companys to compete and try to make BETTER versions of games we already like.
: I agree, but that voice is sexy nonetheless.
yeh i still like the Voice in general I just wish it was a bit more distinct
: Qiyana Rundown
My only complaint really is that she sounds TOO much like Neeko, I understand she most likely has the same voice actress but typically different champs will still have different voices even if played by same person.
Lan Fan (EUW)
: Any "No meta" thing is troll until a pro plays it, and it's annoying
The problem with hive mind thinking. I remember when stuff like brand and Annie support were "troll" till pros started doing it. IMO as long as you are trying, and you at least understand a few fundamentals of what you are trying to do then idc what you play and where you play it. like obviously deathcap garen isnt gonna work. However magic pen garen would kinda work because of how his ult works, but he has no ap scaling so you wouldnt wanna buy a deathcap for that reason. thats what i mean by understanding fundamentals, Alot of champs though work with AD builds because alot of champs despite being ap characters have good attack ranges / speed scaling
: Pre 20 FF
Honestly with how much faster games are today i feel 15 minutes should be the new standard TBH instead of 20, there are WAYYYYY MORE games that are actually impossible to come back from at 15 minutes now because of how good snowballing is atm a 4/1 should always win no matter what anyways. Why do we promote people not to afk or troll if 1 person ruins 4 other people experience but 1 person being allowed to hold us hostage is ok?
Kuponya (NA)
: Renekton is just as cancer if not more than any of the tier 1 cancer champions
TBF Renekton is a Tier 1 champion http://puu.sh/DrEIn/fbfc579293.png
Madjack01 (EUW)
: Poll: which rework did you vote for?
I voted for Volibear because he's just kinda boring to play but has a really cool concept going for him. I want him to be more fun and less udyr/mundo hybrid. Also i dont want fiddle reworked because i wanna abuse him as a support for a while longer.
Azca33 (NA)
: Watching MSI is Depressing for NA Fans
The reason NA fails at games like this is Culture. Korea was one of the first regions to adopt E-sports as legit thanks to the High popularity of Starcraft 1, they were holding tournaments all year round for many years and anyone that wanted to play in big SC tournaments had to move to Korea as it was the only region holding them, Eventually NA started to pick up on this and made a push for creating their own Regional tournaments (because NA players couldn't compete with Koreans due to lack of a real pro scene to even practice). Flash forward to now, where Esports is more popular among the world and now all regions typically have a circuit for their game, However there is still one glaring flaw for NA, we are still living in a shadow of the East when it comes to how we prepare and train due to the culture not evolving around it. See in Korea Teams usually LIVE TOGETHER, they have a manager that see's that they follow a strict schedule of practice, they have rules they have to follow that try to pull them from distractions (like having girlfriends or boyfriends are usually limited to none). Not only that but they also Exercise to make sure they keep their teams with blood flow and higher thinking capability (this isn't true for EVERY team, but these practices and culture have been around since Starcraft 1) and most teams follow a similar process. However in NA, most our teams DON'T have as strict of a schedule, we are allowed to do more of what "We want" rather than what the team needs, We focus more on entertainment aspect rather than a strict guideline of practice times. we tend to stream more often than korea as its a better source of money for NA players, each player has different schedules they are not in sync with one another as often, we hardly take exercise into account when training even though just like any sport exercise is important as it keeps blood flow and the brain active, we also eat when ever we want because of our loose schedules, koreans eat their meals together at select times to also create a bond with their teammates, Na also doesn't care if we have bf/gf's. So until our CULTURE around esports change to treat it more as a sport / hard work and less of an entertainment aspect WE WILL NEVER WIN WORLDS and typically also lose most other high end tournaments when ever we face other regions who take it more serious like the east.
: Your post makes no sense. One: there are only TWO popular cd reduction runes cosmic insight and transcendence. So your first point makes no sense since no one takes them. Two: Damage is fine if you think it's high while then you don't know what high damage is since damage is about the same as season 6 for most champions. Three: You should always buff more then nerf that is just good game deign every game does this for a reason. If you just nerf then nothing feels good and everything is weak. Four: No snowballing champions are not good zed and riven are the only two. Like games are around 30 mins meaning most snowball champions will of fallen off.
> [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=83kE8fFt,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-12T21:55:12.100+0000) > > Your post makes no sense. > One: there are only TWO popular cd reduction runes cosmic insight and transcendence. So your first point makes no sense since no one takes them. > > Two: Damage is fine if you think it's high while then you don't know what high damage is since damage is about the same as season 6 for most champions. > > Three: You should always buff more then nerf that is just good game deign every game does this for a reason. If you just nerf then nothing feels good and everything is weak. > > Four: No snowballing champions are not good zed and riven are the only two. Like games are around 30 mins meaning most snowball champions will of fallen off. One: you are wrong, lots of champions take BOTH those runes, but you also forgot "Ultimate hunter" as well which reduces ultimates which is also taken by lots of champs Two: its been clearly shown many times over that damage this season is much higher, there are tons of champs that because of how the runes work can almost 2-3 shot almost any other champ that in previous seasons woulda taken them much longer to do, there is very little "Reaction" time to anything anymore as getting hit once almost gurentees you'll die if you dont back. Three: Buffing things constantly leads to POWER CREEP which is actually very detrimental to many games and is what causes them to fail, constantly making damage higher and items that do more damage isn't going to help the game at all in a longer run people already hate it. Four: there are many snowballing champs that are good other than just zed and riven, lee, yas, vayne, jax, yi, talon, jinx
Jamaree (NA)
: I can’t be the only one who remembers all the bitching people did about season six’s tank meta right?
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=83kE8fFt,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-12T21:41:08.649+0000) > > I can’t be the only one who remembers all the bitching people did about season six’s tank meta right? oh i know, tons of people bitched, i dotn even play tanks it was god awful season ... but this season is 5x worse, id be happy to have tank meta over this shit
Rioter Comments
: Why are Gold players allowed to queue with Silver players and match against Bronze players
TBh i dont think you should be allowed to duo with anyone 1 or 2 divisions different from you. So a Gold 1 cant duo with a silver 4 the skill difference is so imbalanced there, if your gold 3 you should only be allowed to duo with gold 4-2 or a silver 1-gold 1
: OP.GG dodges = Riot "outsourced" matchmaking to the players
The problem with the system is that it cant account for what you are gonna play every game, and why is this important? well take this into consideration. Some people Excelle really well at certain champions typically 2-3. but sometimes players are playing different champs than their top 2-3. Maybe they are bored of the 3 they always play, maybe they been having a bad day with them, maybe they wanna get more range and get better at other champs. So they go in and pick a champ that isnt their top 3, they might play that champ 10 games in a row and do pretty bad decreasing their win rate by a lot. The system CANT know that you are going to pick that exact champ that game, it doesn't know if you are gonna play a new champ, a champ you are ok with or a champ you excelle at. because sometimes other people pick you champ, ban it or you get auto filled in a role where that champ sucks. And before people say "they shouldnt play champs they suck at in ranked" why not? the point of ranked is to try and improve, not only that but playing champs in normals doesnt always really determine how good you will do in ranked as match making in normals is very skewed. It's easy to win as adc soraka in a normals game more so than it would be in ranked. and say i did practice a champ in normals it doesnt mean im going to do well in ranked even if i did well in normals. because theres a high chance i was facing against premades that wanted to do fun stuff, or i get a diamond on my team or im against a bunch of iron players who dont care if they win or lose. ranked has less of that varible because most the time EVERYONE is trying harder. This is why i think they tried to do ranked roles because someone like me, i can play mid / support REALLY well for my mmr, i can do top and adc alright but my jungling is prob low silver even though im a mid gold player. if i start quing for jungle in my ranked games im going to lose more
: Yasuo, Master Yi, Riven & Vayne are always permabanned
you can target yi though lmao any hard CC auto kills him
Bazerka (NA)
: Question: How do you view Riot?
Riot USED to be more of a "Of the people" type of organization, they use to come on the boards WAY more to talk with thier fans, talk to us about upcoming things and were overall more transparent with things they intended to do and got feedback. NOW Riot just feels like any other big game Business, rarely on the forums talking with their community, much less transparent, typically a ghost town for rioters. I honestly wish Riot was more like Warframes Devs, they hold bi-weekly dev streams to talk about the future of the game and get tons of feedback from them, there have been so many times where stuff gets detailed on a stream community gives feedback and that thing changes for the better, overall making their game a better game. they are VERY transparent with their players, riot use to FEEL this way not so much any more. Now they just feel like another business with stupid drama going in at their offices and a game thats going in a direction most players don't feel happy with.
: Hi,I am going to start logging every game where I have a troll or afk.
the problem with tracking "Trolls" is different people have different views on what REAL TRolling is. IMO Trolls are ... - People who run it down mid - Afk in fountian - Follow jungler around intentionally trying to steal camps - Using abilitys that effect teammates but in a way to try and get them killed (anivia walling) - Following someone around but intentionally leaving them the second a fight breaks out and never using abilitys (a little harder to determine as sometimes fights are questionable) Trolls ARE NOT ... - Off Meta Picks - Off Meta Builds (unless its like a champ that has 0 ap scaling but builds FULL ap items, though this is also sometimes finicky as things like ap shyv can work or AD Neeko but their kits have some kinda utility that supports the builds, but a Garen isn't going to benefit from a death cap) - Doing poorly in lane (especially now that snowballing is at an all time high) - Taking a few CS while holding a lane or a gank that you got a kill or to help push the lane after a kill - going off to help another lane real quick as a support or going to ward You be surprised how many people think ALL of this is TROLLING, when it really isn't you be surprised how many more games you win by actually working with people doing weird things, I've won so many games with Ahri supports or shaco supports or garen mids and thresh tops because my team doesnt scream and yell at them. but i do lose games with meta champs on my team alot because people like to complain about small things or harass each other.
: I am becoming a teemo main
3 things you will learn as a Teemo main, coming from a Teemo main. 1: The Magic of /mute all 2: The Sweet Sweet Satisfaction of killing an enemy with a shroom without even realizing you had them randomly in their jungle 3: Forgetting what it was like having a soul >:] Though Forreal, Teemo is hella fun and he can be played many different ways and in different roles effectivley if you learn him well enough. You will get alot of hate but just mute people if they do, it'll save you a headache and a potential ban from trying to "Defend" yourself with aggression back. It took a while to learn how not to feed as Teemo when i first started too but if you keep at it eventually you can carry games.
: why do all the cute bubbly champions have to be girls?
Ezreal is more bubbly than Lux is .... Lux isnt even really all that bubbly tbh other than her laugh
: Stop the Future 'Road to Master' Streamer Contents. Discourage the Streamers from Doing So
The thing is its the viewers that are the problem ... People in lower ranks watch these "Road to masters" series because they wanna see what kinda things they can learn on how to carry in their own elo, what kinda mistakes people make, how to do amazing on some of their favorite champions, this creates a demand for this kinda content. If people actually didn't like watching these then this content wouldn't be so popular to do meaning they wouldn't happen. Now I get it people dislike the idea of "Smurfs" but here is the thing, you are not the same skill level on EVERY champion its just fact. You are not the same skill level on every role. Some of these smurf players do smurf accounts to try their hand at other Roles / Champions or to 1 trick and see how far they can get. Doing so at their current level would ONLY HURT their teammates, so the other option is to do a fresh account and climb like they had to to begin with because they don't know 100% what their new champ / role is actually gonna be or how long it'll take them to get there. so they HAVE to go through the lower tiers first because riot doesn't give us the option to "Start" in a rank we think we belong. also this isn't Regular sports, stop comparing them. These are video games we follow different rules and guidelines and for good reason. sure we share some similar rules and practices but not everything should be like football or baseball.
: That's generally a Ahri thing, and has a relatively limited impact on Morgana compared to Aery. Morgana just doesn't have reliable auto attacks to really make it super viable except when Ghosts are off cooldown. I do believe in Nimbus Cloak though.
> [{quoted}](name=Illabethe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PHEAbksO,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-04-14T16:56:28.207+0000) > > That's generally a Ahri thing, and has a relatively limited impact on Morgana compared to Aery. Morgana just doesn't have reliable auto attacks to really make it super viable except when Ghosts are off cooldown. > > I do believe in Nimbus Cloak though. Glacial isnt really taken for the "Auto attack" portion, its ment for the additional benifit to the activations of the items themselves, which is one reason i use it on Velkoz as well because it gives really good kite potential and with morg now that her ult gives move speed towards enemys + the glacial actives it really makes it amazing to lock down a straggler for your team.
: I hate being wrong. But..... Morgana Rune Discussion
you should try Glacial augment + Spooky ghost / hextech build, the kiting / slowing constantly is pretty great
: Fun Fact: Urgot DOES NOT have a recommended item page for Jungle, but Teemo does
Teemo actually has been used in high elo play by certain teemo mains as Jungle, I remember last season there was a challenger player who posted on reddit how effective jungle teemo really was because lots of people thought it was "troll" or couldn't be done. And yes Honestly given the right build and determination teemo can be played to pretty good effect in any role. https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/aeuykb/na_challenger_teemo_jungle_manco_ama/
: > Honestly, just remove chat all together. Only allow pings and set phrases. Bam 90% of lol toxicity solved how grey of a game. Its fun to give credit to a good play on the other team, or simply mess with their mental as a tactic with all chatting simple things like "?".
> [{quoted}](name=JesuslsBlack,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=uBm72eF3,comment-id=00290000,timestamp=2019-04-14T01:55:21.763+0000) > > how grey of a game. Its fun to give credit to a good play on the other team, or simply mess with their mental as a tactic with all chatting simple things like "?". oh don't get me wrong, I know its crappy kinda thing to do, like I hate that hearthstone does it ... BUT most the time people complaining about other players is because of them saying "something rude" or toxic, and i see it in tons of games of mine that players are yelling at other players and every game ends in "Report x player" .... if chat was gone less people would be banned, thats just fact.
y0r1ck (NA)
: Should Riot ban people for saying "keep yourself safe"?
Honestly, just remove chat all together. Only allow pings and set phrases. Bam 90% of lol toxicity solved
: I love it when
I miss when Ults actually had a SIGNIFICANT cool down, so you actually had to plan and think about when you wanted to use it because it might not be up next fight. ults use to be like 1:30-2+ long now there 30-40 seconds and always up every fight, no need to think about its use.
: "Buff them for normal play while dropping their power in professional play"
yeulx (NA)
: Would you play Twisted treeline/Ranked twisted treeline if Riot Showed love and updated it
The thing I wish this game did that other competative games do for ranked is a set of rotating maps. Starcraft for YEARS has always had rotating maps in ranked Overwatch does it CoD CS:GO Ect ... Riot a long time ago had shown art work for another 5v5 map but decided not to implement it because they were afraid it split the community, however I feel if BOTH maps were put into rotation and at the begging you could see what map you were about to play on it would allow for different champs to be used for different maps (you wouldnt even need to balance per specific map in this case, you would just have people play what ever) this would allow for different types of metas depending on map just like any other competitive game. Some maps Zerg / Terran and Toss all have different builds depending what map they on, same with OW they pick different characters base don map, LoL NEEDS that imho so if TT became a 5 player map as well and put into competitive then id be down Stop making these gimmicky custom games that they just get rid of anyways after a few weeks.
: based on my rank knowledge here you go! Top:{{champion:17}} Mid: {{champion:17}} Jg: {{champion:17}} Bot: {{champion:17}} Support: {{champion:17}}
> [{quoted}](name=TaiwanesePan,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Hsv8KpWl,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-04-10T17:02:12.290+0000) > > based on my rank knowledge here you go! > Top:{{champion:17}} > Mid: {{champion:17}} > Jg: {{champion:17}} > Bot: {{champion:17}} > Support: {{champion:17}} I already do this tbh lol well him + Velkoz
Rioter Comments
Show more

Zertryx

Level 165 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion