nevcs (EUW)
: Champions who are virgin and who aren't
velkoz and illaoi are not virgins Kreygasm
Rioter Comments
Spurky112 (EUNE)
: Dont worry i have 19h and 38m.Good job riot https://prnt.sc/o4opaj
> [{quoted}](name=Spurky112,realm=EUNE,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=0qMAHUze,comment-id=002d,timestamp=2019-06-21T05:28:43.735+0000) > > Dont worry i have 19h and 38m.Good job riot > https://prnt.sc/o4opaj hahahaah im ahead of you :) cya tommorrow m8
CRAYZE (NA)
: TFT/PBE Login Queue... Is this for real?
I believe they fixed the estimation calculation. It says I will be waiting nearly 20 hours :)
Rioter Comments
: The creed of Support
nice job but a bit cucklordish. not very alphamale is it
: Esports spoilers
EpicSkillShot is hands down the best source of all esports content. its a youtube channel, no spoilers apart from being able to see how many games were played (i.e. i see the game ended at the second game in a best of three series so once I know who won the first game I know who won the second)
: I looked online and plat is like the top 5 percent of players in NA how is that not high elo?
> [{quoted}](name=Alpha God Yiizus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZxFHA7T9,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-05-06T20:34:14.949+0000) > > I looked online and plat is like the top 5 percent of players in NA how is that not high elo? plat 5 is top 15%, but plat 4 is top 10%
Rioter Comments
: Olaf vs. Everything 2
I am a Cassiopeia one trick, this made me happy *smiles And that last visual of cass demonstrates my facial expression in that moment when I ult and the targets barely out of range
: Just curious
no idea m8 3Head
: This is similar to the 1v1 queue some people want. I think as a 1v1 the frustrations you're trying to alleviate probably work out betterment there won't be any roaming, for example. DotA's rules for 1v1 is win by getting 3 kills first or first tower which I think would work fine in this game because that essentially encapsulates Laning without any of the macro. I know some people on smite only play 1v1 as well for similar reasons as you posted. That one goes all the way to the Nexus, though, I think. It only being one on one doesn't really work for supports learning or junglers, though.
> [{quoted}](name=A Girl Supp Main,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ciEF0sgc,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-20T04:45:15.478+0000) > > This is similar to the 1v1 queue some people want. I think as a 1v1 the frustrations you're trying to alleviate probably work out betterment there won't be any roaming, for example. DotA's rules for 1v1 is win by getting 3 kills first or first tower which I think would work fine in this game because that essentially encapsulates Laning without any of the macro. > > I know some people on smite only play 1v1 as well for similar reasons as you posted. That one goes all the way to the Nexus, though, I think. It only being one on one doesn't really work for supports learning or junglers, though. Excpet that this is meant to replicate solo qeue as closely as possible, for practice reasons. Another reason my idea may be very bad that you helped me realize is that this new game mode may not provide enough of a unique experience for Riot to decide its worth allocating resources to fund and monitor such an investment
: This is my idea >:( Just kidding. Yeah a game without roams would be nice. But I still like teamfights... I just hate when they happen at 8 minutes. In my lane. With unbalanced numbers of participants.
> [{quoted}](name=Metal Janna,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ciEF0sgc,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-20T04:38:48.478+0000) > > This is my idea >:( > Just kidding. > Yeah a game without roams would be nice. But I still like teamfights... I just hate when they happen at 8 minutes. In my lane. With unbalanced numbers of participants. Well i think its to be argued that there will be more, not less roaming, which to some may be a bad thing. this is because early game champs will be meta to compliment the short game time. However since 100% of your gameplay would be in laning phase the fact that you get roamed on will be a CONSTANT issue and it would be good practice for ranked if you were forced to constantly look for ways to play around it. good practice
Rioter Comments
: Role Categories
Cuz "support" is a word that represents both a subcategory, or archetype of all champions, as well as represents one of the 5 roles in league. Two different definitions, same word
Rioter Comments
: PSA: Learn to actually buy Mortal Reminder if the enemy team has healing PLEASE.
: Ok Riot (or anyone really), please explain this to my smol iron brain why this is ok.
I had a 550 gold shutdown for being 20 cs ahead, scoreline 0/0/0
: anyone have this
I'm not even kidding, be scared
: Chain CC (i think) needs a nerf
chain cc is how you synergize
fhella (NA)
: how was i racist ???? Read the Chat srsly
> [{quoted}](name=fhella,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EzJpPEml,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-03-01T04:13:58.173+0000) > > how was i racist ???? > Read the Chat srsly this scares me lol
: Let's make thresh manaless
I hate playing against a good thresh, pls no xDDD
: What if i say kys but i meant keys?
Manxxom (NA)
: Is it me, or are people too judging of people by their ranks?
It really comes down to how often you play. If you dont play a lot, it is possible for you to be silver/gold but have plat capabilities
: 100% of my games are against unranked players.
the game is fine lul. the only people who have the right to complain r the people playing against diamond players in challenger. you shouldnt even be able to tell the difference between the elos where most of us are, me included. TYLER1 HIMSELF SAID THE GAME BALANCE IS THE BEST ITS BEEN IN A WHILE. yall just tilted, and i cnt blame you. when u love a game you get frustrated with it sometimes, tough love
: What team mate would you rather have?
who in their right mind ever chooses b???? just mute them lmao
: Looking for a mId gold (at least) ADC to win 1 game with.
aruke (NA)
: damn, i see you're gold now. I've been playing since 2014 (only started playing seriously for less than a year), and still hardstuck bronze. I just grind out games, and actually win my lane most of the time but constantly get a bot lane that fights with eachother or a jungler that just gets toxic for no reason. I know it has been 2 years since this you posted this, but if you could give some tips to get out of bronze that'd be great. (ive peaked b1 max and failed 2 promos so i just gave up :/) http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=aruke (btw, last season i was b2 because i only started playing ranked seriously in October and won my placements for season 9 with 6w and 2L)
> [{quoted}](name=aruke,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=c6Q3Fn0K,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-01-31T02:27:05.854+0000) > > damn, i see you're gold now. I've been playing since 2014 (only started playing seriously for less than a year), and still hardstuck bronze. I just grind out games, and actually win my lane most of the time but constantly get a bot lane that fights with eachother or a jungler that just gets toxic for no reason. I know it has been 2 years since this you posted this, but if you could give some tips to get out of bronze that'd be great. (ive peaked b1 max and failed 2 promos so i just gave up :/) http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=aruke (btw, last season i was b2 because i only started playing ranked seriously in October and won my placements for season 9 with 6w and 2L) yeah im about to get in plat :). trust when I say this if i can do it anyone can do it. Winning with any champ becomes braindead easy at one point. took me long as hell but wtvr
borger (NA)
: We need a 20 ban system
Honestly, I wouldnt mind it. That said, I play cassiopeia ONLY, and she has a 1.2% ban rate. If i was playing yasuo leblanc akali aatrox irelia sion.... well I wouldnt cuz the champs would basically never resurface lmao. and I can say without a doubt that you are missing fundamental skills if you are below... maybe silver 2. if ur below silver 2 i would try to refocus on my own play and not worry so much about other champs If you guys r curious I ban leblanc and sion. those r the strongest champs in the game that counter a good mid laner
: garen needs to be nerfed
sounds like u r a one trick who has a bad matchup against garen
mckaøs (NA)
: Can we bring back honoring enemy players??
i am so sad honoring enemies is gone, it is one of the most rewarding feelings
: Hol' Up! Just thought of something...
: Thoughts immobile melee not bringing enough to the table to justify their existence?
do you mean nasus? yeah they r shit right now lol. how are they suppsoed to lane against aatrox and akali
: Im starting to lose my mind i need help
try duoing, decreases your chances of getting a bad teammate by 25%
AIQ (NA)
: Don't Reduce Damage. Increase Defenses
I dont think thats better. if they did what you say, they would need to increase the defenses of all champs accross the board, like they did with adc changes
: How to get out of silver
when will people learnt hat no matter how good you are, 30% of games are considered unwinnable, AKA you have to be a plat 2 player to win some silver 2 games. You cant win em all and you shouldnt jusge your own skill of whether you take wins or losses. Judge it based off of the impact you make on the map. There is an indirect correlation between skill and winning, so if you wanted my advice, try to further your league of legends skills. Another piece of advice is not to worry about your teammates, there is no correlation between winning and stressing over your teammates. theres nothing you can do. If you want advice on how to be a better teammate then ask, but it sounds like you want advice on bad teammates, of which there is none imo.
: I think there's a really cool possibility for the Female Darkin, that we haven't seen yet.
: Remember lads, its preaseason.
Rioter Comments
Zethro (NA)
: Which is more tilting
i believe i am the best human on earth and you are all wrong Kappa
Rioter Comments
: [CLIENT] Stuck in Stalled Champ Select
: Hey Riot, Any News on Shielding Supports?
i dont think your opinion is very popular friend
Rioter Comments
RaDat (NA)
: Thank you riot
you have no tanks in the meta to smash but yeah he'll be ok
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: kamikazeee morg xD ayeeee
> [{quoted}](name=A Satanic Verse,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TBwL6AAg,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-10-28T03:58:55.724+0000) > > kamikazeee morg xD ayeeee it was like my second ever game on a pc and i didnt give a flying fuck at the time xDDD
: kda dose not matter cs dose not matter team composition and champion choice does proof included
Ever consider the idea that these videos were published on youtube because of the novelty of the situation? The only reason the videos are interesting is because you USUALLY lose with inters and people who dont cs. I think cs and inters matter because it changes your chance to win
: I feel like Boards is very supportive of "new playstyles"....until one actually appears.
Show more

Zethro

Level 246 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion