: AFAIK the only thing LVOC does is replace the voice files with the ones from other regions. There is nothing to detect as malicious software. Broporo is a Riot employee so he is forced to say that "3rd party software is bad mmmkay", but you should be safe. Also voice actors have licenses or whatnot, so Riot can't publically support using "unlicensed" voicework outside of their "proper" region. Consider that even in the false ban waves that went out a few times, none of the forum posters were banned for using LVOC. I've been using it for about two years now with no problems.
> [{quoted}](name=OMG halp meh plz,realm=NA,application-id=osqw6G4M,discussion-id=t7JjIAzO,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-10-12T08:38:15.694+0000) > > AFAIK the only thing LVOC does is replace the voice files with the ones from other regions. There is nothing to detect as malicious software. > > Broporo is a Riot employee so he is forced to say that "3rd party software is bad mmmkay", but you should be safe. Also voice actors have licenses or whatnot, so Riot can't publically support using "unlicensed" voicework outside of their "proper" region. > > Consider that even in the false ban waves that went out a few times, none of the forum posters were banned for using LVOC. I've been using it for about two years now with no problems. Mm alright. So, even if I did get banned, I can do an appeal right since I'm not using anything that interferes with gameplay right?
: How can I check my hours in this game?
https://wol.gg It only keeps records of rank games and won't calculate normal games.
Broporo (NA)
: This is gonna be pretty borderline. I'm right there with ya, I definitely prefer other languages when it comes to most of my games (100% jap voices almost 100% of the time). These kinds of programs do run the chance of being detected as malicious software though and could get your account banned AFAIK. I'd have to suggest not using this just to be safe.
> [{quoted}](name=Broporo,realm=NA,application-id=osqw6G4M,discussion-id=t7JjIAzO,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-10-12T01:49:40.783+0000) > > This is gonna be pretty borderline. I'm right there with ya, I definitely prefer other languages when it comes to most of my games (100% jap voices almost 100% of the time). These kinds of programs do run the chance of being detected as malicious software though and could get your account banned AFAIK. I'd have to suggest not using this just to be safe. Is there any way to change it without installing third party programs?
  Rioter Comments
Quepha (NA)
: Saw my jungler hovering Evelynn twice in a row so I dodged twice in a row
Same, but this time I saw my mid laner hover over Eve. Dodged that one straight up... *Checks later on their match history. Person feeds*
Reelix (EUW)
: Emotes should cost IP...
Remember way back then icons were IP? Hahaha... at least they implemented Hextech crafting so you can get some skins for free...even that though. I don't get many key fragments to even take full advantage of the hextech crafting.
: I like how you try to say I am tilted and lookup my games when clearly the only one tilted here is you lol. The system is broken and you know it, cry more.
> [{quoted}](name=Weinereater,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MvieEqX3,comment-id=00000000000100000000000000010000,timestamp=2017-10-11T12:18:14.086+0000) > > I like how you try to say I am tilted and lookup my games when clearly the only one tilted here is you lol. The system is broken and you know it, cry more. Wait how am I tilted? I was just trying to give you advice. You claim that this was a new account, but you're clearly lying since it has over 500 games.
: You're argument doesn't make sense because even the best players in the world make mistakes. If two players who already have a plat and gold account can't climb to gold then the system is clearly broken. And for ur argument about Diamond and Challenger, not only do they duo through silver all the time but one should not have to be diamond skill level to reach gold. Stop trying to defend something that doesn't work you are only increasing the problem.
> [{quoted}](name=Weinereater,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MvieEqX3,comment-id=000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-11T12:01:51.789+0000) > > You're argument doesn't make sense because even the best players in the world make mistakes. If two players who already have a plat and gold account can't climb to gold then the system is clearly broken. And for ur argument about Diamond and Challenger, not only do they duo through silver all the time but one should not have to be diamond skill level to reach gold. Stop trying to defend something that doesn't work you are only increasing the problem. If the system is broken, then why do people play it? It's obvious to me that you're clearly tilted from a game that you played. Judging from your match history and op.gg, you are sitting at a 45% win rate with over 500 games and yet you're still in Silver. That tells you something. You belong in that elo. Also, your match history shows that you've only been playing with Silvers and at most Gold 4. On average, you are playing with other Silvers. It looks like you're a support main judging by the excessive amount of Veigar support/mid and Soraka/Blitzcrank. I'm not defending myself as I'm only laying facts here. You have a negative win rate and there are some games where you just flat out lose because the other players are just better. Sure for the past 10 games, you've been having positive KDA, but that doesn't change the fact that you have over 500 games played and yet you're still in Silver. > [{quoted}](name=Weinereater,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MvieEqX3,comment-id=000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-11T12:01:51.789+0000) > > You're argument doesn't make sense because even the best players in the world make mistakes. If two players who already have a plat and gold account can't climb to gold then the system is clearly broken. And for ur argument about Diamond and Challenger, not only do they duo through silver all the time but one should not have to be diamond skill level to reach gold. Stop trying to defend something that doesn't work you are only increasing the problem. Also, your most recent game you were up against a Plat player, but it was a normal game. You had a perfect kda of 9/0/6, yet you still lost. Keep in mind that you played a game at around 3AM NA time where not a lot of people are awake, so...yeah. They also had a Lvl 14 player on their team. You should take a break(s) when you tilt like that.
: You're argument doesn't make sense because even the best players in the world make mistakes. If two players who already have a plat and gold account can't climb to gold then the system is clearly broken. And for ur argument about Diamond and Challenger, not only do they duo through silver all the time but one should not have to be diamond skill level to reach gold. Stop trying to defend something that doesn't work you are only increasing the problem.
> [{quoted}](name=Weinereater,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MvieEqX3,comment-id=000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-11T12:01:51.789+0000) > > You're argument doesn't make sense because even the best players in the world make mistakes. If two players who already have a plat and gold account can't climb to gold then the system is clearly broken. And for ur argument about Diamond and Challenger, not only do they duo through silver all the time but one should not have to be diamond skill level to reach gold. Stop trying to defend something that doesn't work you are only increasing the problem. If the system is broken, then why do people play it? It's obvious to me that you're clearly tilted from a game that you played. Judging from your match history and op.gg, you are sitting at a 45% win rate with over 500 games and yet you're still in Silver. That tells you something. You belong in that elo. Also, your match history shows that you've only been playing with Silvers and at most Gold 4. On average, you are playing with other Silvers. It looks like you're a support main judging by the excessive amount of Veigar support/mid and Soraka/Blitzcrank. I'm not defending myself as I'm only laying facts here. You have a negative win rate and there are some games where you just flat out lose because the other players are just better. Sure for the past 10 games, you've been having positive KDA, but that doesn't change the fact that you have over 500 games played and yet you're still in Silver.
EPIC2289 (NA)
: Yeah, 4v5 Sr is instant lose, but Aram you can have a chance at winning. I agree with giving aram a remake tho.
> [{quoted}](name=EPIC2289,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9Gnizaid,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2017-10-11T11:58:28.325+0000) > > Yeah, 4v5 Sr is instant lose, but Aram you can have a chance at winning. I agree with giving aram a remake tho. I don't agree. It's not an automatic loss if it's 4v5 Summoner's Rift. It's just much much harder without having that extra teammate from the start. Summoner's Rift there are more towers to take, Dragons/Barons to secure, a bigger map in general.
Maelstromer (EUNE)
: But it's as not vital as ADC/Support. A bad support can single handedly ruin ADC's laning phase. Solo laners aren't as intertwined as ADC with a Support. Another classic statement without being backed up by the facts. Not every laner plays agressively. And not every laner is playing passive. Outplays and misplays happen all the time. Passive play however doesn't get rewarded as good as agressive play does (You said it yourself that laning phase is decided by who gets ganked first, meaning that there was initiative from the junglers position to influence the game.) Asassin mains are the rockstars of league. Take a look at Faker,Xpeke and Bjergsen.The guys are some of the most renowed players of League.
> [{quoted}](name=Maelstromer,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FwnUsjbp,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-11T11:33:48.616+0000) > > But it's as not vital as ADC/Support. A bad support can single handedly ruin ADC's laning phase. Solo laners aren't as intertwined as ADC with a Support. Another classic statement without being backed up by the facts. Not every laner plays agressively. And not every laner is playing passive. Outplays and misplays happen all the time. Passive play however doesn't get rewarded as good as agressive play does (You said it yourself that laning phase is decided by who gets ganked first, meaning that there was initiative from the junglers position to influence the game.) > > Asassin mains are the rockstars of league. Take a look at Faker,Xpeke and Bjergsen.The guys are some of the most renowed players of League. Do you know why they're the rockstars of League? It's not because they play Assassins...it's because of their mechanics and how they play it. They're known for their high mechanical play and the ability to outplay people. You forgot to mention Jensen who also plays in the mid lane. He was known for his toxicity and DDOsing people.
: So you're telling me a gold and plat player that can't climb out of silver is merely "blaming your team mates" hmmm. And before you try to take it there, we don't rage/abuse in chat.
> [{quoted}](name=Weinereater,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MvieEqX3,comment-id=0000000000010000,timestamp=2017-10-11T11:44:20.769+0000) > > So you're telling me a gold and plat player that can't climb out of silver is merely "blaming your team mates" hmmm. And before you try to take it there, we don't rage/abuse in chat. Again, you're ONLY focusing on what other players did wrong rather on yourself. You're silver for a reason. Sure you get bad teammates here and there, but you can still climb. Do you think Diamond players - Challenger don't experience bad players? I'm 100% that they do have bad teammates, but they improve and they still climb despite all the bad players and such.
EPIC2289 (NA)
: I think its because you have better luck at 4v5 than SR. I've seen a lot of aram games won by 4v5.
> [{quoted}](name=EPIC2289,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9Gnizaid,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-10-11T11:45:55.880+0000) > > I think its because you have better luck at 4v5 than SR. ARAM is based on team fights. There's no picking off a stray adc in the bot lane. You need a 5th member regardless on what game mode you're playing.
dominusx (EUNE)
: Aight enough is enough.
This thread went from "holy shit adc and support so broken!! fix pls riot" to "na better than eu or eu better than na because of this and this" What a shit show.
: Nah this is bs, I have been gold and can easily beat silvers but 30-40% of games it is impossible to carry because the match making is so awful. My plat friend will duo with me sometimes and we still cant carry hard enough to win games. Every game you win the worse your teammates will be to force a 50% w/l.
> [{quoted}](name=Weinereater,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MvieEqX3,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-10-11T11:30:34.826+0000) > > Nah this is bs, I have been gold and can easily beat silvers but 30-40% of games it is impossible to carry because the match making is so awful. My plat friend will duo with me sometimes and we still cant carry hard enough to win games. Every game you win the worse your teammates will be to force a 50% w/l. I'm pretty sure it's not ENTIRELY their fault for losing the game. There's always something you can improve on and look back and see what you did wrong. Even if it's something small like missing a few per wave, there's at least something you can improve on. Rather than blaming your teammates, try to focus on yourself. Solo queue is a nasty place, but blaming teammates will not get you anywhere.
: Some people just refuse to improove, dont understand why they loose, or dont care why they loose and just want to win the next. this way you can become a decent play mechanic wise - but completely suck in decision making, romaing, warding, objective controll, wavemanagement, rotations. All the things that dont require pressing some buttons fast. ------------------------------------ If your goal is to climb and not simply having some fun focus on your game. Look why you have lost, think about what you could have made different. Consider every game winnable. This way you will rise above Bronze and Silver with ease despite the fact you might be weaker mechanic wise. Hey some guys reach Master with 300 Ping. They're not doing this because they can react so fast and perfect. =)
> [{quoted}](name=Titanium70,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VeBFGhEY,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-10-11T11:21:05.853+0000) > > Some people just refuse to improove, dont understand why they loose, or dont care why they loose and just want to win the next. > > this way you can become a decent play mechanic wise - but completely suck in decision making, romaing, warding, objective controll, wavemanagement, rotations. > > All the things that dont require pressing some buttons fast. > ------------------------------------ > If your goal is to climb and not simply having some fun focus on your game. Look why you have lost, think about what you could have made different. Consider every game winnable. > > This way you will rise above Bronze and Silver with ease despite the fact you might be weaker mechanic wise. > > Hey some guys reach Master with 300 Ping. They're not doing this because they can react so fast and perfect. =) I wouldn't consider every game winnable...sometimes you get unlucky with teammates and you alone can't do anything about it which is fine. Every person has those kinds of games, but yeah. Like he said, try to improve on the little mistakes you did and focus on yourself rather than the teammates if you're solely trying to improve.
: i'm gonna assume this is a normals game because in no universe should you ever pick singed in to a fiora LOL
> [{quoted}](name=Happy Lolis,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Fsm8oOmV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-10-10T05:37:48.961+0000) > > i'm gonna assume this is a normals game because in no universe should you ever pick singed in to a fiora LOL It's like pick order doesn't exist right
: > [{quoted}](name=Zex,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3HRh5AjO,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-10-11T10:23:36.056+0000) > > I don't think that should be correct though. If all you do is farm and not take objectives and help your team out, you don't deserve a S+ . League is after all a team based game. CS = Easy Gold. I mean for example here I got an A, like you. https://i.imgur.com/dygWW0j.jpg
> [{quoted}](name=Dreamspitter,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3HRh5AjO,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2017-10-11T11:13:23.630+0000) > > CS = Easy Gold. > > I mean for example here I got an A, like you. > > https://i.imgur.com/dygWW0j.jpg I suppose farm is a big factor after all.
Werdx (EUNE)
: Players with 350 mastery points
Mastery points don't reflect how good a player is. Just because X player mains a hard champion doesn't mean they're automatically a good player. You still need to take on account that there are other skills in the game you need to master. Ex. Having better map awareness, knowing where the enemy jungler and trying to predict where he/she will go. Communication skills, making better decisions, etc etc.
Werdx (EUNE)
: As Silver III i am getting Gold IV - III
Hey there. I know it can be frustrating to go against someone who is a whole tier above you, but you can always take that time and see what you can improve on. Ex. "Hmm what is this gold player doing that I'm not doing". Your MMR (hidden elo) could be a bit high and you're getting matched against these gold players. Your team MMR is somewhat similar to the opposing MMR as well. Keep in mind there's no REAL way to calculate your MMR, but there are sites that give you a range~
Maelstromer (EUNE)
: Daily reminder that it's perfectly acceptable that supports have a silence, but when it's a toplaner or an assassin i'ts not ok.
> [{quoted}](name=Maelstromer,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xlJtnW2E,comment-id=0029,timestamp=2017-10-11T11:03:53.877+0000) > > Daily reminder that it's perfectly acceptable that supports have a silence, but when it's a toplaner or an assassin i'ts not ok. {{champion:31}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:90}} I don't agree with your statment. It's fine to have a silence in any lane, it's just **_WHAT_** champions get the silence.
: Went Galio mid into azir and won lane. I was even AFK for two minutes came back and still won.
> [{quoted}](name=Pixie Storm ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iF04Ercp,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-10-10T18:53:58.645+0000) > > Went Galio mid into azir and won lane. I was even AFK for two minutes came back and still won. I went ahead and checked your op.gg/match history because I thought it was fishy...Out of 4 times you went against Azir, you only won once against Azir. Your jungler ganked mid for you a lot according to the stats and the one time you did win against him, you had around 70 farm. Just putting this out there.
Doozku (NA)
: {{champion:107}} doesn't build crit anymore.
> [{quoted}](name=Doozku,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AALRjElo,comment-id=000300020001,timestamp=2017-10-11T10:16:34.523+0000) > > {{champion:107}} doesn't build crit anymore. Lethality meta boys.
: This bad teams in promos thing is bogus. The system has enough trouble making quick matches of 10 players without having to sit back and figure out how to screw you in your promos. Besides, all it takes is one person that is tilted or on a "new" champ, etc to lose a game. The computer couldn't possibly know who person G is going to pick or if person B is tilted from last game. Also, why would Riot care? If you lose, 5 other people are winning. Remember half the people that play (- remakes) get wins.
> [{quoted}](name=Anastaecia,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E2AEhaOQ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-10-10T14:06:08.052+0000) > > This bad teams in promos thing is bogus. The system has enough trouble making quick matches of 10 players without having to sit back and figure out how to screw you in your promos. Besides, all it takes is one person that is tilted or on a "new" champ, etc to lose a game. The computer couldn't possibly know who person G is going to pick or if person B is tilted from last game. > > Also, why would Riot care? If you lose, 5 other people are winning. Remember half the people that play (- remakes) get wins. Not sure if trolling or you're actually being serious.
Zex (NA)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Zex,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Fsm8oOmV,comment-id=0018,timestamp=2017-10-11T10:41:33.783+0000) > > I'm glad that she can out chase me and I'm forced to hug a corner and pray I still don't die from 3 of the vitals she marks with her ult. I'm glad that I can be a mobile top laner and get fed off her, but still get shit on by her. I'm glad tank items don't do shit against Fiora. I'm glad she has an ability that nullifies any ability and says fuck you to hard cc top laners. > Rant done (:
YaRossy (NA)
: No that just means things didn't happen as efficiently as you hoped/could have had happen. And you're trying to use that argument against a number crunched system. "but this and this happened"-> "beep boop, i cant see every detail that led to so and so, just the numbers" thats kinda the situation
> [{quoted}](name=YaRossy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3HRh5AjO,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-11T10:35:19.878+0000) > > No that just means things didn't happen as efficiently as you hoped/could have had happen. > > > And you're trying to use that argument against a number crunched system. > > > "but this and this happened"-> "beep boop, i cant see every detail that led to so and so, just the numbers" > > thats kinda the situation Mmm I understand where you're coming from though. I just didn't know farm was that important compared to kills/assist/taking objectives. Maybe I should focus on farming a bit more if I want that S-S+ . Thank you for the feedback though!
Jharr (NA)
: actually, you can with lulu poly. Many a fizz have troll polled the poly.
> [{quoted}](name=Jharr,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xlJtnW2E,comment-id=000600020000,timestamp=2017-10-10T21:03:40.629+0000) > > actually, you can with lulu poly. Many a fizz have troll polled the poly. I mean...Fizz is Fizz...He has an ability to make him non-targetable. Most champions do not have that ability and the only real way to counter is a QSS or having a support use {{item:3222}} on you. Other than that, you can't really outplay Polymorph since it's a point and click.
YaRossy (NA)
: 165 isn't exactly almost... but that's not the discussion here. You prob didn't do most of the little things that take a huge factor on scoring the grade. also 165cs at almost 29mins isn't exactly the best.
> [{quoted}](name=YaRossy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3HRh5AjO,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-11T10:24:19.740+0000) > > 165 isn't exactly almost... but that's not the discussion here. > > You prob didn't do most of the little things that take a huge factor on scoring the grade. > > also 165cs at almost 29mins isn't exactly the best. Again...if farm is really that important...then should I just farm if I want to grind mastery tokens? That shouldn't be a behavior that Riot should promote. -Farm instead of taking objectives -Still loses, but hey...got that crisp S+ right because of 300 farm by 25-30 mins.
Rioter Comments
: Yea, Farm is a huge part of it. You can go 1/0/2 with 300 farm at about 30 minutes and get an S+ with almost every Champ.
> [{quoted}](name=XGN ShadowSpire,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3HRh5AjO,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-10-11T10:16:29.187+0000) > > Yea, Farm is a huge part of it. You can go 1/0/2 with 300 farm at about 30 minutes and get an S+ with almost every Champ. I don't think that should be correct though. If all you do is farm and not take objectives and help your team out, you don't deserve a S+ . League is after all a team based game.
: How long was the game? If it was like 20-25 minutes then sure. 30-35 prob not.
> [{quoted}](name=Zezockary,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3HRh5AjO,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-10-11T10:14:54.488+0000) > > How long was the game? > > If it was like 20-25 minutes then sure. 30-35 prob not. It was about 28 mins ~
: "Almost 200 farm" Bruh. 30 farm can make the difference in your Grade.
> [{quoted}](name=XGN ShadowSpire,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3HRh5AjO,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-10-11T10:12:35.273+0000) > > "Almost 200 farm" Bruh. 30 farm can make the difference in your Grade. Key word almost. I didn't know farm is more important than killing champions and taking objectives. Ex. Drag/Tower. I actually decided not to farm a huge wave bot because my team needed me in their fights.
Rioter Comments
: I need a Riot Employee to please see, read, and respond to this.
Trash talking and including summoner names is strictly forbidden. I suggest you edit out the name.
: There is indeed a normal MMR. As an S5 I get matched frequently against high golds up to mid diamonds, easily far out of my range of skill. As it stands, its likely that A) I have a high MMR B) they have a low MMR or C) A combination of both To lower your MMR, its just like ranked: Lose. I don't recommend doing it intentionally, but if those you are playing against are that much better than you, it will just happen. The game wants to match you against players of your level, it just doesn't factor rank in well enough. As an FYI, play solo for any missions you can. Playing with others in a premade drastically spike your MMR as it factors in superior communication in comparison to solos.
> [{quoted}](name=TwinkiePro,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Kmu7jHXl,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-10-09T10:21:38.808+0000) > > There is indeed a normal MMR. As an S5 I get matched frequently against high golds up to mid diamonds, easily far out of my range of skill. > > As it stands, its likely that > A) I have a high MMR > B) they have a low MMR > or C) A combination of both > > To lower your MMR, its just like ranked: Lose. > I don't recommend doing it intentionally, but if those you are playing against are that much better than you, it will just happen. The game wants to match you against players of your level, it just doesn't factor rank in well enough. > > As an FYI, play solo for any missions you can. Playing with others in a premade drastically spike your MMR as it factors in superior communication in comparison to solos. Oh okay! But will my MMR decrease if I play with my lower MMR friends? I really dislike playing solo as solo queue can be quite...*drastic*
Rioter Comments

Zex

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion