Chermorg (NA)
: I haven't looked into his stream to see his chat, but if he's not getting reported by teammates/enemies, the system couldn't care less what he says. The system is designed to review chat which is found objectionable by someone in the game - if nobody finds it objectionable enough to report him, then the system won't review it and certainly won't punish for it. This is to allow cases where players are all bantering around with each other in a way that is technically slightly negative and would otherwise be punished, but no player was offended or feels it is objectionable in the game it was said in. I can't say if that's the case for sure or not, but that certainly could be part of it.
> [{quoted}](name=Chermorg,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=rXvkRWTO,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-23T05:37:55.014+0000) > > I haven't looked into his stream to see his chat, but if he's not getting reported by teammates/enemies, the system couldn't care less what he says. The system is designed to review chat which is found objectionable by someone in the game - if nobody finds it objectionable enough to report him, then the system won't review it and certainly won't punish for it. This is to allow cases where players are all bantering around with each other in a way that is technically slightly negative and would otherwise be punished, but no player was offended or feels it is objectionable in the game it was said in. > > I can't say if that's the case for sure or not, but that certainly could be part of it. I feel like he shouldn't have to get reported by his teammates if there's visual evidence via streams/vods lmao.
: While I disagree with the rainman/jensen statements (they've done worse) I do agree that he really needs a 1 week ban or something to cool off. I'd say give him a chat restriction but he'd just stand there trying to type with no messages available.
> [{quoted}](name=AngusBoomPants,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=rXvkRWTO,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-11-23T06:11:52.598+0000) > > While I disagree with the rainman/jensen statements (they've done worse) I do agree that he really needs a 1 week ban or something to cool off. I'd say give him a chat restriction but he'd just stand there trying to type with no messages available. The whole "He'd just type with no messages available" thing made me shit my pants, it's so sad but so true.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Jo0o (NA)
: I can read. I can also check your match history. You're a liar. The game in question lasted under 23 minutes. You were trolled by at least one inter and one AFKer. That sucks. You lost, at most, 7.5 minutes of your life due to people refusing to surrender. Big fucking whoop.
> [{quoted}](name=Jo0o,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EEuVgV14,comment-id=00000000000200000000,timestamp=2017-11-22T21:44:51.129+0000) > > I can read. I can also check your match history. You're a liar. > > The game in question lasted under 23 minutes. You were trolled by at least one inter and one AFKer. That sucks. You lost, at most, 7.5 minutes of your life due to people refusing to surrender. Big fucking whoop. So the account i'm posting on implies to all accounts I own? God you're so delusional I don't understand it.
Jo0o (NA)
: I missed this edit from before. As Chermorg said, if the game went for 40 minutes, then you were ABSOLUTELY wrong to surrender. By 40 minutes, you're full build, and the early advantage has been negated. Death timers are long enough that 1-2 picks means a Baron, and an ace means you end the game. Ease off on the surrender push next time.
> [{quoted}](name=Jo0o,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EEuVgV14,comment-id=000000000002,timestamp=2017-11-22T21:38:58.643+0000) > > I missed this edit from before. As Chermorg said, if the game went for 40 minutes, then you were ABSOLUTELY wrong to surrender. By 40 minutes, you're full build, and the early advantage has been negated. Death timers are long enough that 1-2 picks means a Baron, and an ace means you end the game. Ease off on the surrender push next time. Dude you're actually fucking trolling, how about fucking read the rest of my replies before making another idiotic statement like this. I will type it in all caps for you this time so you will get the memo. **MY WHOLE TEAM WAS AFK. I CANNOT 1V5 THE ENEMY AS XIN ZHAO, IT IS IMPRACTICAL AND WILL NEVER FUCKING HAPPEN. STOP TRYING TO ACT LIKE THERE WAS ANY FORM OF FUCKING HOPE AND REALIZE THAT THE SURRENDERING WAS THE CORRECT OPTION.** I hope you can fucking read that, if not, put on your fucking glasses or turn on your damn monitor.
Chermorg (NA)
: If the game went on for 40 minutes then it obviously wasn't lost at 20 minutes in. The surrender vote is just that - a **vote**. If people want to continue the game, that is their right, as you agreed to finish the game out when you queued up.
> [{quoted}](name=Chermorg,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EEuVgV14,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2017-11-22T21:36:08.578+0000) > > If the game went on for 40 minutes then it obviously wasn't lost at 20 minutes in. > > The surrender vote is just that - a **vote**. If people want to continue the game, that is their right, as you agreed to finish the game out when you queued up. I don't think you understand where I'm coming from. I was playing the game, the rest of my team was NOT, 2 of which were a troll duo indirectly inting and purposely voting no.
Jo0o (NA)
: Not really. Push a lane. Siege a turret. If you're actually capable of appreciably extending the game by trying your hardest then _they were right not to surrender_. If you can stretch the game out and reach full build, that kill advantage doesn't matter any more. If you CAN'T, then the game is going to end soon anyway.
> [{quoted}](name=Jo0o,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EEuVgV14,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-22T21:32:28.793+0000) > > Not really. Push a lane. Siege a turret. > > If you're actually capable of appreciably extending the game by trying your hardest then _they were right not to surrender_. If you can stretch the game out and reach full build, that kill advantage doesn't matter any more. If you CAN'T, then the game is going to end soon anyway. Kinda impossible because the entire rest of the team was sitting in base, running circles in the fountain. I'd like to see you 1v5 pal.
Jo0o (NA)
: If you're losing that badly, they're only costing you like 4 minutes of your life, tops.
> [{quoted}](name=Jo0o,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EEuVgV14,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-22T21:28:34.902+0000) > > If you're losing that badly, they're only costing you like 4 minutes of your life, tops. That's me breaking the game rules by afk sitting in base, also the game went on for 40 fucking minutes because the enemy team was laughing their ass off.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Zexvain,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ydGQTJVv,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-11-22T20:48:15.988+0000) > > Doesn't mean I can't do it. name and shame
> [{quoted}](name=Jigglypuff,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ydGQTJVv,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2017-11-22T21:03:37.369+0000) > > name and shame Someone could easily look at my op.gg and see their names, or look at my match history on my account where I have the exact same score, champion played, and time duration. It's not naming and shaming, get over yourself.
: Also... we are not suppose to show names on the forums of players who are in question.
> [{quoted}](name=Jigglypuff,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ydGQTJVv,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-11-22T20:39:08.069+0000) > > Also... we are not suppose to show names on the forums of players who are in question. Doesn't mean I can't do it.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Zexvain,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=abUoGdAY,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-21T20:06:20.195+0000) > > So you're saying out of every patch in League history, that's been the case? I highly doubt that, I just think they need to fire some people. You have to remember it is preseason atm, so there are bigger patches because of this, so there a high changes of somthing failing
> [{quoted}](name=Gamer Life,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=abUoGdAY,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-21T20:10:44.976+0000) > > You have to remember it is preseason atm, so there are bigger patches because of this, so there a high changes of somthing failing The game was running fine until they decided to patch it again though.
: > [{quoted}](name=Zexvain,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=abUoGdAY,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-21T20:01:39.737+0000) > > Well, again, they shouldn't have THREE cases of errors that is literally making the game unplayable within a 4 hour period. That's ridiculous, they just need to test and see if everything is in working order when they make changes FIRST, before releasing it back into the public. How can they? you never no because as I said someone time the problems dont show the self even after testing thing. once they get on the live servers then they sometime show them self just maybe because there so many more players then on the PBE. I am not saying that the reason for this time but it could be
> [{quoted}](name=Gamer Life,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=abUoGdAY,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-21T20:04:36.777+0000) > > How can they? you never no because as I said someone time the problems dont show the self even after testing thing. once they get on the live servers then they sometime show them self just maybe because there so many more players then on the PBE. I am not saying that the reason for this time but it could be So you're saying out of every patch in League history, that's been the case? I highly doubt that, I just think they need to fire some people.
: > [{quoted}](name=Zexvain,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=abUoGdAY,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-11-21T19:57:13.507+0000) > > This is the 3rd issue since the patch was released. I was thinking they would have all their shit in check before releasing it into the public, but I guess not. Don't give me the "everyone makes mistakes" shit, this happens in every single damn patch they ever release. Hell, they even closed the game for maintenance and it's still not running lmao. For one I dont work for Riot and tbh sometime errors dont show them self untill its release on all servers as there are way more people the that is on the PBE
> [{quoted}](name=Gamer Life,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=abUoGdAY,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-11-21T19:59:43.151+0000) > > For one I dont work for Riot and tbh sometime errors dont show them self untill its release on all servers as there are way more people the that is on the PBE Well, again, they shouldn't have THREE cases of errors that is literally making the game unplayable within a 4 hour period. That's ridiculous, they just need to test and see if everything is in working order when they make changes FIRST, before releasing it back into the public.
: yes they are sorting this atm click on the red ! at top of the page :)
> [{quoted}](name=Gamer Life,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=abUoGdAY,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-11-21T19:52:32.260+0000) > > yes they are sorting this atm click on the red ! at top of the page :) This is the 3rd issue since the patch was released. I was thinking they would have all their shit in check before releasing it into the public, but I guess not. Don't give me the "everyone makes mistakes" shit, this happens in every single damn patch they ever release. Hell, they even closed the game for maintenance and it's still not running lmao.
Rioter Comments
Hellmet (NA)
: Did the Bronze win?
> [{quoted}](name=Hellmet,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mw0P30o8,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-21T15:47:49.167+0000) > > Did the Bronze win? No, he instead went 1/14 with 1 item.
Rioter Comments
: Name one inherent weakness in Tristanas kit.
2 of her abilities deal no damage, ult has no ad scaling.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=magewick,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TQq9q96h,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-11-21T05:46:53.499+0000) > > Much rather mmr puts smurfs against master players than against new players. My winrate on draft pick is like 60%. It's not something that's like "holy shit" so I don't get why I'm playing against him, I also checked to see if he duo's with anyone on his team, and he doesn't, so. What the hell.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Zexvain,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QipuwBmE,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-11-19T21:43:03.267+0000) > > Nah, it was just her in lane. He wasnt there, nor were there ghouls You sure? You know that his Mist Maiden is capable of summoning its own ghouls, right?
> [{quoted}](name=ZenithEevee,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QipuwBmE,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-11-19T22:05:36.335+0000) > > You sure? > You know that his Mist Maiden is capable of summoning its own ghouls, right? Yes.
: ... Not gonna lie Its probably his passive minions procing it
> [{quoted}](name=ZenithEevee,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QipuwBmE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-11-19T20:49:46.506+0000) > > ... > Not gonna lie > Its probably his passive minions procing it Nah, it was just her in lane. He wasnt there, nor were there ghouls
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Weedbro (NA)
: If you're in Bronze, why do you play Ranked?
This game isn't about winning, it's about trying to improve. Once you start improving and fixing your mistakes, most commonly not warding, not csing, not grouping, not focusing objectives, and acting like it's TDM where KDA means everything, then you'll begin to climb. I remember I got from Silver 5 to Gold 3 in 4 days just by getting 200 cs by the 20 minute mark as Varus, being 0/0/0 in lane every game, then teamfight when it came to that point. Yes, It's an insanely boring way to climb, but if you're so worked up about being Bronze 4, then stop blaming your teammates and improve on yourself. You are what matters, not your 0/14 Twisted Fate mid lane.
Rioter Comments
: Someone being toxic is trying to get at you. They WANT to get a rise out of you, to make you argue with them so they can continue to harass you. Muting them and not saying ANYTHING to them is quite literally the BEST way to get back at a toxic player.
> [{quoted}](name=Final Spark Lux,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=xrrrGIjA,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2017-11-17T04:20:38.855+0000) > > Someone being toxic is trying to get at you. They WANT to get a rise out of you, to make you argue with them so they can continue to harass you. Muting them and not saying ANYTHING to them is quite literally the BEST way to get back at a toxic player. So they can bring it into all chat and ruin their game too?
Escheton (EUW)
: You can stick up for yourself just fine. It's just a matter of cost-benefit. Which is kinda the essence of trolling. Expend little energy to piss someone off, so they need to expend a lot to right it. You are better off continuing to play the game. But feel free to write an essay or two on how they are mean and wrong. Just don't stop playing so you don't wrong your team-mates and other opponents while doing so.
> [{quoted}](name=Escheton,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=xrrrGIjA,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2017-11-17T04:17:11.773+0000) > > You can stick up for yourself just fine. It's just a matter of cost-benefit. Which is kinda the essence of trolling. Expend little energy to piss someone off, so they need to expend a lot to right it. > You are better off continuing to play the game. But feel free to write an essay or two on how they are mean and wrong. > Just don't stop playing so you don't wrong your team-mates and other opponents while doing so. Yeah, I'm not writing an English paper about how big of a jerk they are, I just tell them how I feel, mute, then move on. Still get punished for it though.
MysterQ (NA)
: In the real world, you are not punished if you justly defend yourself.
> [{quoted}](name=MysterQ,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=xrrrGIjA,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2017-11-17T04:16:55.880+0000) > > In the real world, you are not punished if you justly defend yourself. I can find a million ways to disagree with you there.
MysterQ (NA)
: WRONG. The only way a player can defend himself is by muting HIMSELF. It feels bad when you have to not type anything or else you can get punished.
> [{quoted}](name=MysterQ,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=xrrrGIjA,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-11-17T04:15:43.498+0000) > > WRONG. > > The only way a player can defend himself is by muting HIMSELF. > It feels bad when you have to not type anything or else you can get punished. Yeah, it does doesn't it?
: Yeah in the real world, you can't mute people if someone is being a shit head that gives you the right to be a shit head to, right? No the real world works pretty much the same way regardless who starts shit, both go down Mute report move on, go down to their level you are just another shit head risking your account to prove another shit head that you're a bigger shit head
> [{quoted}](name=Magical Player,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=xrrrGIjA,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-11-17T04:10:32.142+0000) > > Yeah in the real world, you can't mute people > if someone is being a shit head that gives you the right to be a shit head to, right? > No > the real world works pretty much the same way > regardless who starts shit, both go down > > Mute report move on, go down to their level you are just another shit head risking your account > to prove another shit head that you're a bigger shit head "if someone is being a shit head that gives you the right to be a shit head to, right? No" If someone was calling me a %%%got in person, I wouldn't call them a %%%got back. I would instead telling them how selfish and ignorant of a person they are, simply stated, and move on, and that's exactly what I do in game, but I get punished for it, so whateves.
Escheton (EUW)
: Don't say "muted". Just mute and move on. Or laugh. Because damn, how can you remotely respect them? Or what they say. What does god have to do with this btw? How is it blasphemic?
> [{quoted}](name=Escheton,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=xrrrGIjA,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-11-17T04:11:00.997+0000) > > Don't say "muted". Just mute and move on. > Or laugh. Because damn, how can you remotely respect them? Or what they say. > What does god have to do with this btw? How is it blasphemic? Because me being able to stick up for myself is kinda profane, that's how.
Krigjer (NA)
: While I agree with you.. Really, I'm the type of person to point out faults in someone's logic and if they continue to berate me, THEN I'll walk away. (Example. Teamfight breaks out, mid player accuses me of abandoning the team and being too afraid to go in. I explain I got chased out by their jungle that flanked. If they still fail to understand it wasn't directly my fault, I call them blind, mute and move on. ) BUT I think a lot of what Riot doesn't like is when people start to trade insults for insults, and slurs for slurs. There's a difference between defending yourself and outright being toxic in retaliation. To keep people from getting to that level of anger, they just recommend muting from the getgo.
> [{quoted}](name=Krigjer,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=xrrrGIjA,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-11-17T04:09:13.422+0000) > > While I agree with you.. Really, I'm the type of person to point out faults in someone's logic and if they continue to berate me, THEN I'll walk away. > (Example. Teamfight breaks out, mid player accuses me of abandoning the team and being too afraid to go in. I explain I got chased out by their jungle that flanked. If they still fail to understand it wasn't directly my fault, I call them blind, mute and move on. ) > > BUT I think a lot of what Riot doesn't like is when people start to trade insults for insults, and slurs for slurs. There's a difference between defending yourself and outright being toxic in retaliation. > To keep people from getting to that level of anger, they just recommend muting from the getgo. Well, I don't use the "Slur for slur" system, I go more on the lines of what you do. I say "Fuck off", then let them be aware that they're now muted so they can stop wasting their time chatting with theirselves, but then it goes to the "LOL PUSSY TRYNDAMERE MUTED ME WHAT A KID" in all chat.
Jo0o (NA)
: Because it's not about you vs. them, it's about the entire team. If you take the time to "defend yourself", you're distracting at LEAST two of your team from focusing on the game, and contributing to an ongoing problem. And "muted" is passive-aggressive baiting bullshit that you should cut out as well, because all it is is a jab at the offending player. You want to really shut down harassment? Say nothing at all. It's really that simple. Internet trolls and flamers are pussies. I have respect for myself as well, but I also have enough self-confidence to not spend too much time dwelling on what a pussy anonymously utters about me behind a screen on the other side of the world.
> [{quoted}](name=Jo0o,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=xrrrGIjA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-17T04:07:58.507+0000) > > Because it's not about you vs. them, it's about the entire team. If you take the time to "defend yourself", you're distracting at LEAST two of your team from focusing on the game, and contributing to an ongoing problem. And "muted" is passive-aggressive baiting bullshit that you should cut out as well, because all it is is a jab at the offending player. You want to really shut down harassment? Say nothing at all. It's really that simple. > > Internet trolls and flamers are pussies. I have respect for myself as well, but I also have enough self-confidence to not spend too much time dwelling on what a pussy anonymously utters about me behind a screen on the other side of the world. Now, It's not like i'm having an political debate with these derogative people, I'm saying shit like "Can you please fuck off already, thanks". and I end up getting chat restricted for it, because it has the word "fuck" in it and reported me for it. I'm also not looking at "muted" as a passive-aggressive term, I'm using it as "Ok you can stop typing now" to let him know he's wasting his time.
Rioter Comments
: http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/dd/dde01a7a92aa19b4972b4fb097b332686e4ba1f0771b47994b0f28c71f175383.jpg
> [{quoted}](name=Summoner Grey,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ydVNmyqT,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-11T06:45:53.932+0000) > > https://i.imgflip.com/j19bt.jpg Someone who probably got banned.
Rioter Comments
Shadòw (EUW)
: You still can easily deny 1 all in. Also it's not like that other people didn't lose MR runes too.
> [{quoted}](name=Shadòw,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TE1b48Qv,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-10T16:07:32.822+0000) > > You still can easily deny 1 all in. > > Also it's not like that other people didn't lose MR runes too. Yeah, it's also on a 6 minute cooldown from the start of the game.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Zexvain,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2NMxQFfY,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-10T06:38:36.108+0000) > > So those people who have 200k BE had their shit multiplied by 6.5x? nobody had 200k BE BE is what you get from disenchanting champion shards, the stuff you get in hextech chests
> [{quoted}](name=BlueVestGuy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2NMxQFfY,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-10T06:44:38.040+0000) > > nobody had 200k BE > BE is what you get from disenchanting champion shards, the stuff you get in hextech chests So you're telling me no one on earth got Urfwhick?
: > [{quoted}](name=Zexvain,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2NMxQFfY,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-11-10T06:35:54.854+0000) > > What did they change? Existing Blue Essence has been multiplied 6.5x and IP has been added to its value as well, with BE replacing IP as ingame currency.
> [{quoted}](name=Daddy Issues,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2NMxQFfY,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-10T06:37:31.992+0000) > > Existing Blue Essence has been multiplied 6.5x and IP has been added to its value as well, with BE replacing IP as ingame currency. So those people who have 200k BE had their shit multiplied by 6.5x?
: It already happened.
> [{quoted}](name=Daddy Issues,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2NMxQFfY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-10T06:33:18.931+0000) > > It already happened. What did they change?
Rioter Comments
: Dud Only 2 Run pages Are you guys Real?
It's not like we didn't only have 2 rune pages for 7 years. Adapt.
Show more

Zexvain

Level 35 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion