Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
PhRoXz0n (NA)
: Crit Item Explorations Part 2
I like the direction, though I think that IE needs to be maybe 230% -235% damage on the passive. I just don't think 225 is enough though I agree 250 was too much
: You're forgetting, though that the role of ADC isn't supposed to be burst. I, just like everyone else, am upset about the huge amount of damage creep in the game. ADC is meant to do good solid DPS. The fact that they arent burst damage dealers in a meta where everyone is based on burst damage is the only reason they're bad right now. ADC's are meant to deal reliable damage over time, not burst. If they made ADC's deal burst damage (Which they would NEVER *cough* {{item:3095}} {{item:3031}} *cough* do), then they wouldnt be ADC's. Dont change the ADC role, make the game less reliant on burst damage and make adc's do what theyre supposed to do. Also, you make a good point about assassins, however, an assassins job is to take down the squishy people like ADC's. They're in a palce right now where theyre so safe and have no counterplay when you're an adc. Assassins shouldn't have their hands held with so many escape options when they should have just one.
> [{quoted}](name=robochicken7,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=F7oLQVo9,comment-id=0002000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-15T01:11:03.287+0000) > > You're forgetting, though that the role of ADC isn't supposed to be burst. I, just like everyone else, am upset about the huge amount of damage creep in the game. ADC is meant to do good solid DPS. The fact that they arent burst damage dealers in a meta where everyone is based on burst damage is the only reason they're bad right now. ADC's are meant to deal reliable damage over time, not burst. If they made ADC's deal burst damage (Which they would NEVER *cough* {{item:3095}} {{item:3031}} *cough* do), then they wouldnt be ADC's. > > > Dont change the ADC role, make the game less reliant on burst damage and make adc's do what theyre supposed to do. > > Also, you make a good point about assassins, however, an assassins job is to take down the squishy people like ADC's. They're in a palce right now where theyre so safe and have no counterplay when you're an adc. Assassins shouldn't have their hands held with so many escape options when they should have just one. My guy the problem is that that "consistent" damage is simply far too low to be of any relevancy to the game.
: Pink wards actually feel tankier than quite a bit of champions right now
I'm going to be honest this is the most hilarious and simultaneously depressing post I've seen in a very long time. Bravo
GreenKnight (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=robochicken7,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=F7oLQVo9,comment-id=0002000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-15T00:50:47.057+0000) > > To be fair, He has a valid point. ADC was based on the random crit system (which in reality is a shitty system to have), and when they gutted the crit system, they gutted every ADC that relied on it. Gutted, sure. Lost some of their late game power? Probs. But let's not lie to ourselves, a good ADC can still turn the tides of the game, with their ranged AA's and generally good positioning, learned rather quickly, compared to other roles. They are weaker, but not dumpstered. Except Kalista, but we all remember her, right?
> [{quoted}](name=GreenKnight,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=F7oLQVo9,comment-id=00020000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-15T00:54:57.961+0000) > > Gutted, sure. Lost some of their late game power? Probs. But let's not lie to ourselves, a good ADC can still turn the tides of the game, with their ranged AA's and generally good positioning, learned rather quickly, compared to other roles. > > They are weaker, but not dumpstered. > > Except Kalista, but we all remember her, right? A good adc can deal a lot more damage than a bad one at four items. That's fair. However, dealing 5 damage is of course more than 0 yet still much less than the thousands of burst damage that other roles get to do. The main difference still being that the adc, regardless of skill level, almost never gets to those four items. What's more, even when we do get there, we deal substantially less damage than we should. It should be a dichotomy of tankiness and damage output on which the adc is meant to be on the far far damge side of it. I don't mind getting one shot by assassins. Though by that same logic they should not take almost no damage from my autos when they build literally just tabi.
GreenKnight (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Zeyd,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=F7oLQVo9,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-01-15T00:31:09.046+0000) > > So, Lucian is King of the trash. He is mediocre at best though by proxy he looks really good as almost every other adc is unplayable. Also Vayne is even remotely meh due to the fact that she,like lucian for most of the game, avoids crit items at literally all costs. Also literally the only reason ADC exists anymore is to right click baron so that their top laner can end the game. It's pretty ridiculous Wow. And it's support mains were supposed to be delusional.
> [{quoted}](name=GreenKnight,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=F7oLQVo9,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-15T00:35:45.636+0000) > > Wow. And it's support mains were supposed to be delusional. Nah Cheif, it's just you that's delusional.
GreenKnight (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Zeyd,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=F7oLQVo9,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-01-15T00:13:48.711+0000) > > I like how neither of you refuted anything. First guy even literally admitted that ADC is half of a champion. This is ok balance wise how exactly? Use "reply" next time, bud. Oh, and stop acting like ADC's have no reason exist. Do you even know what Lucian can do? Or Vayne, after that recent buff?
> [{quoted}](name=GreenKnight,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=F7oLQVo9,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-01-15T00:17:23.974+0000) > > Use "reply" next time, bud. > > Oh, and stop acting like ADC's have no reason exist. Do you even know what Lucian can do? Or Vayne, after that recent buff? So, Lucian is King of the trash. He is mediocre at best though by proxy he looks really good as almost every other adc is unplayable. Also Vayne is even remotely meh due to the fact that she,like lucian for most of the game, avoids crit items at literally all costs. Also literally the only reason ADC exists anymore is to right click baron so that their top laner can end the game. It's pretty ridiculous
Zeyd (NA)
: Daily reminder that Adc is still a joke in solo que
I like how neither of you refuted anything. First guy even literally admitted that ADC is half of a champion. This is ok balance wise how exactly?
Rioter Comments
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: October 31
So I'm just wondering. I hope that the tower changes for preseason will help, but adc is still super unimpactful from a solo que perspective. How is riot going to balance adc so it can exist with other roles without being a paradime of either A. Dictates the entire flow of the game and is overpowered. Or B. Is completely useless before 3 items for the most part and is required to sit around praying that the game stays relatively neutral in order to have any agency on the match :? Like, there is nothing more frustrating than just watching games end early when my solo lanes lose. To be honest, it isn't even fun winning when our team wins because, in contrast, our solo lanes won in this game. I'm just wondering why it's being neglected for the most part when there is empirical evidence on the situation. For example, during KR boot camping for worlds Adcs were across the board ranked the lowest of all the roles that went over. The same sort of trend seems to exist in NA challenger as well if you go person to person looking at roles, though it is a bit less pronounced.
Rioter Comments
Yenn (NA)
: Damage really needs to be brought down, the game is actually completely fucked up right now
: Autofill is slowing down getting into a game.
Friend :/ DO NOT FUCKING COMPLAIN ABOUT QUE TIMES. Literally the last thing we need is Riot sacrificing any more game quality in order to give everyone fast ques.
heroikc (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=potchiker,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qlkAhYBu,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-19T05:16:37.404+0000) > > Why are people downvoting this? No doubt because they are mindless one-tricks and braindead no skill assassins who revel in snowballing.
> [{quoted}](name=heroikc,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qlkAhYBu,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-06-19T06:31:09.604+0000) > > No doubt because they are mindless one-tricks and braindead no skill assassins who revel in snowballing. Amen
: Duskblade isnt the issue. Items like {{item:3031}} {{item:3036}} {{item:3078}} are too powerful and make items like {{item:3071}} {{item:3143}} {{item:3742}} obsolete, Trinity gives more damage than Duskblade for a higher cost of course, but duskblade cant be proc'd multiple times in an all in, and actually falls off due to its linear stats.
> [{quoted}](name=AbyssmalHydra,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=G1TvlOpl,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-19T04:37:19.237+0000) > > Duskblade isnt the issue. Items like {{item:3031}} {{item:3036}} {{item:3078}} are too powerful and make items like {{item:3071}} {{item:3143}} {{item:3742}} obsolete, Trinity gives more damage than Duskblade for a higher cost of course, but duskblade cant be proc'd multiple times in an all in, and actually falls off due to its linear stats. Right, but the point is that all of those items have always been more expensive. You see, it's supposed to be this thing called scaling. You might now know what that is since it's been erased from all the modern history texts of LoL. Actually, when you used to be able to take games past 25 minutes. You were supposed to be stronger than the champs that built dusk blade as your reward for behind but at a moderate disadvantage early. I know it's insane but it's almost like the game used to have defined phases, a healthy macro environment in higher elos, and defined picks at every role that were not bruisers 90% of the time. {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
: Hitting my 30 minute powerspike on Jinx
Was about to say. HOLY SHIT, YOU GOT 30 MINUTES INTO A GAME. THAT'S INSANE. Honestly I thought that might have been a new record for longest game on the patch. This meta is a complete J O K E. Give back the skill riot no one wants to button mash on one item wonders to decide every game.
: Hashinshin's will has been done so thoroughly that they put him in lore. Zoe (Hashinshin) helped Shurima (Riot's balance team) destroy or imprison the darkin (ADCs) until only five were left. ({{champion:145}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:498}} {{champion:110}} )
> [{quoted}](name=CaptainMårvelous,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PEJWWGxk,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-06-19T04:27:40.338+0000) > > Hashinshin's will has been done so thoroughly that they put him in lore. > > Zoe (Hashinshin) helped Shurima (Riot's balance team) destroy or imprison the darkin (ADCs) until only five were left. ({{champion:145}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:498}} {{champion:110}} ) This is so fucking disgusting, yet so fucking true at the same time. Tbh I'm pretty sure this post gave me clinical depression..... Please stop listening to idiots like him who sensationalize every little thing for the stream. Spend more time listening to your ACTUAL PRO PLAYERS.
: > [{quoted}](name=JamesTheMage15,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EzkadG15,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-19T01:56:46.013+0000) > > This should be in memes & games the complaints about adc being weak, just because 1 or 2 mages or fighters show up on bot lane belong in memes and games.
> [{quoted}](name=Critmaster Garen,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EzkadG15,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-06-19T01:59:02.123+0000) > > the complaints about adc being weak, just because 1 or 2 mages or fighters show up on bot lane belong in memes and games. But you see it's not that there are one or two mages and fighters. Although let's be honest there should be no fighters in bot lane they occupy 3 other roles. However, what's ridiculous is that those few mages and fighters are better choices than ANY of the ADC picks that need more than 1 item to be relevant. It's disgusting that this game has come to league of one item one shots, but that's just how riot is right now to cater to the casual audience. Riot sees the problem and is working to buff ADC back to being viable and competitive with these mages and bruisers. Which is something I'm fine with. Mages in bot is entirely fine. What's not fine is when picking literally any mage is 9/10 times better than picking literally any ADC, the archetype that the role was literally designed for.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: "No meta" meta = best meta
> [{quoted}](name=Kurt Hyzan,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Yk9uFvxY,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-06-14T20:01:02.895+0000) > > "No meta" meta = best meta Actually, it means that Master at any "role" is now fucking pointless and League only rewards mastery of a handful of champions, everything else be damned. It means each and every match is more or less decided by the draft and what proportion of these broken ass champions wind up on either team. This can be overcame. However, it requires such a skill difference between teams that the game would be a free win or loss regardless of literally any composition. However, if the game skill level is anywhere near close, as it is supposed to be in spite of riots fuck ups with speeding up matchmaking at the expense of game quality, then everything said prior applies with an additional coin flip to decide which jungle wins.
: First you want diversity, then meta. Arguably individual skill means more because that decides if your random pick works or not.
> [{quoted}](name=KuroCaliber,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Yk9uFvxY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-14T18:53:05.234+0000) > > First you want diversity, then meta. Arguably individual skill means more because that decides if your random pick works or not. The unfortunate thing though is skill doesn't actually matter as now you have everyone doing this and the overall summation of this outcome is, as the op described, completely unreliable game play where mastery is not rewarded at a role. Just at one tricking a champ that is overstatted, IE Irelia, and viable at multiple roles. The, individual skill, aspect of this is entirely gone. It simply boils down to who drafts the comp with better champions now and there are in few cases games where they still lose because they are trash. Adc was the Warden on this shit show of a Zoo meta. For some reason Riot fucked up and decided to remove all sub classes of adc from the game except the early game subclass.
Bazerka (NA)
: I definitely hear you on that, I would push back in saying that there is already a **lot** happening in the pregame screen. I've mistakenly locked the wrong runes more times than I care to admit. Adding a pre game report structure might be another "too much" thing? Idk, but that would be my initial thought. The other part is the grey area of "troll". Where does one draw the line between exploration & trolling? Obviously there is a massive difference if that person is overtly toxic, but outside of that how do you tell? When Ezreal jungle was a thing many people were calling it troll until it started working. Same with Malz support and Soraka top. That grey area is what makes "deal with trolls" so hard. I agree we should try and do something, but I don't think hard banning or dodging is the answer. Personally, I think features and systems like Clash that are hyper competitive and meant to be a serious thing will do more to deter trolls than anything else. The place where (IMO) ranked missed the mark was that it fails to attach strong rewards to success in those ques. Rewards btw dont mean $$ or RP, but can also be social rewards like not getting yelled at by your friends to trolling in Clash. Theres a reason why so few people cheat at Magic the Gathering and its because they have to live down the scorn of their fellow players. IMO if we can get there, we are living in a better world.
> [{quoted}](name=Bazerka,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8LXqaJE0,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-06-13T02:54:18.396+0000) > > I definitely hear you on that, I would push back in saying that there is already a **lot** happening in the pregame screen. I've mistakenly locked the wrong runes more times than I care to admit. Adding a pre game report structure might be another "too much" thing? Idk, but that would be my initial thought. > > The other part is the grey area of "troll". Where does one draw the line between exploration & trolling? Obviously there is a massive difference if that person is overtly toxic, but outside of that how do you tell? When Ezreal jungle was a thing many people were calling it troll until it started working. Same with Malz support and Soraka top. That grey area is what makes "deal with trolls" so hard. I agree we should try and do something, but I don't think hard banning or dodging is the answer. Personally, I think features and systems like Clash that are hyper competitive and meant to be a serious thing will do more to deter trolls than anything else. The place where (IMO) ranked missed the mark was that it fails to attach strong rewards to success in those ques. Rewards btw dont mean $$ or RP, but can also be social rewards like not getting yelled at by your friends to trolling in Clash. Theres a reason why so few people cheat at Magic the Gathering and its because they have to live down the scorn of their fellow players. IMO if we can get there, we are living in a better world. I gotta be honest, I don't know if we will ever get there when NA upholds a community that actively rewards literal trolling and inting all in the name of obtaining you tube highlights.
Biotic (NA)
: I dont think trivializing an entire class is good for game balance and this is coming from a damn {{champion:112}} main..............one of the most mistreated players in the game With high elo players like rikara, you see more of {{champion:39}} bot than most other adcs besides the ones that were previously mentioned...............having diversity of classes shouldnt be at the expense of all the previosly meta botlane champions
> [{quoted}](name=Biotic,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pE2AlbIL,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-06-13T03:30:07.365+0000) > > I dont think trivializing an entire class is good for game balance and this is coming from a damn {{champion:112}} main..............one of the most mistreated players in the game > > With high elo players like rikara, you see more of {{champion:39}} bot than most other adcs besides the ones that were previously mentioned...............having diversity of classes shouldnt be at the expense of all the previosly meta botlane champions Also yes, this, this x1000. I don't play bot lane when I want to play Vladimir or Irelia. I play bot lane when I want to play an adc. Riot needs to fucking learn that or else it's going to lose a massive chunk of the player base. This negatively affects supports too. Not to mention that supports were the actual problem to begin with.
: > [{quoted}](name=Luca Windforce,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pE2AlbIL,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-13T03:50:06.492+0000) > > That’s for Plat+... I meant master/challenger. That’s what high elo is. Every meta shift starts up there and gradually goes down to lower ranks. That data will drastically change in a few weeks/month. It’s starting to take place, as stuff like Tyler1’s newest video came out today and more will follow. Plat **PLUS**. This means challenger is included. It's just including plat and diamond in the list to give a wider range.
> [{quoted}](name=VoraciousX,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pE2AlbIL,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-13T04:02:28.691+0000) > > Plat **PLUS**. This means challenger is included. It's just including plat and diamond in the list to give a wider range. Yes it's included you imbecile but, taking into account the sheer lack of volume of challenger games compared to plat and low diamond, the data is still heavily inaccurate to support your claims and is skewed massively towards the lower end. Please think before you speak next time...
: > [{quoted}](name=Zeyd,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=J16TIEn6,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2018-06-10T21:22:51.949+0000) > > It's not that it's one patch. If it was one patch and Adc took a little hit, then no one would ca- **BOO HOO.** Every single sub-class has had their ups and downs for how strong they are in the game in both solo queue and pro games **EXCEPT MARKSMEN, WHO'VE BEEN MANDATORY TO THE META FOR THE BETTER HALF OF A DECADE. IT'S ONE PATCH. PUT YOUR BIG BOY PANTS ON.** The game can't always be about marksmen for the rest of our lives.
> [{quoted}](name=chipndip1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=J16TIEn6,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2018-06-10T21:33:52.613+0000) > > **BOO HOO.** > > Every single sub-class has had their ups and downs for how strong they are in the game in both solo queue and pro games **EXCEPT MARKSMEN, WHO'VE BEEN MANDATORY TO THE META FOR THE BETTER HALF OF A DECADE. IT'S ONE PATCH. PUT YOUR BIG BOY PANTS ON.** > > The game can't always be about marksmen for the rest of our lives. First of all, chill it with the all cap screaming. Second, it's not that boo who crit isn't good rn. It's that Adc is literally unplayable. There is a difference between non op and non viable. If you can't see that, it's more or less noting that you have been blinded by rage caused by lulu shields when you try to kill the ad. Overtuning supports is where the entirety of this problem came from. Adc is meant to be a staple, and the thought that there are no sub classes is silly. You have Lethality abusers, Crit Adc/Late game scalers, and On hit users. These are the sub classes of Adc. It's not like they nerfed just one. Literally all of these are unplayable except the extreme upper tier of on hits with rage blade. Even then they are only meh at best and aren't effective unless you pull a massive lead early. Besides that, crit is unplayable and early game adcs are garbage as well. Meanwhile, all the bruisers and assassins enjoy the new stormrazor that was meant to keep this sinking ship afloat, a goal that it doesn't even accomplish. On top of all of this, why is there this community outrage at adc mains. When riot fucks Adc up we know it best, just like when riot fucks up jungle, they were all upset. When riot fucks up top lane next patch, all of the outrage is going to go to that and we all know that most of what happened will be rolled back anyways.
: Marksmen shouldn't get to be the sole protected sub-class of the game for practically the entire game's life span. It's ONE rough patch. Play the marksmen that aren't going through it while Riot figures out how to get *anything else* in bot lane. It's been long enough.
> [{quoted}](name=chipndip1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=J16TIEn6,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-06-10T20:57:26.271+0000) > > Marksmen shouldn't get to be the sole protected sub-class of the game for practically the entire game's life span. It's ONE rough patch. Play the marksmen that aren't going through it while Riot figures out how to get *anything else* in bot lane. It's been long enough. It's not that it's one patch. If it was one patch and Adc took a little hit, then no one would care. The problem is that it is one patch that singlehandedly ruined the entire concept of a ranged ad carry to the point where the class of character isn't viable anymore. I don't want to play fucking irelia or yasuo or darius when I play adc. I want to play Marksman. If I wanted to play those champions, I would main top.
: In your match history it seems to all be mages and assassins... which I have been forced to play many times over When lethality was strong, every bruiser and diver became an assassin by virtue of 1shotting people when mages are strong, we are forced into picking mages, especially when autofilled support. I didn't say to force anyone to play anything, I said I'm sick of busted ass ADCs ruining the game for everyone else. And I'm saying that more power to other roles is healthy, and making them all cancerous might actually empower them all I don't care if yasuo is broken if i'm equally as broken hell i giggled when the new runes hit and i saw supersonic hecarim
> [{quoted}](name=T3H UB3RN07,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lE11oBn7,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-06-10T21:06:40.229+0000) > > In your match history it seems to all be mages and assassins... which I have been forced to play many times over > > When lethality was strong, every bruiser and diver became an assassin by virtue of 1shotting people > > when mages are strong, we are forced into picking mages, especially when autofilled support. > > I didn't say to force anyone to play anything, I said I'm sick of busted ass ADCs ruining the game for everyone else. > > And I'm saying that more power to other roles is healthy, and making them all cancerous might actually empower them all > > I don't care if yasuo is broken if i'm equally as broken > > hell i giggled when the new runes hit and i saw supersonic hecarim I'm just going to copy paste this. Adc was never actually the problem it's all to do with how supports are valued and the fact that they provide way to much shielding and healing via design flaws from riot. It's so sad, literally all of you have no idea what you're talking about. Adc win rates are only decent because people are still trying to make them work. People pick marksman because it is what they are comfortable with and someone literally has to win every game. A more accurate measure would be win rates of bruisers bot lane vs standard ads. This is because the problem currently with Adc is not it doesn't stomp lane stomp game. It's that it's agency in any game is legitimately the least in the game of every role. Such that the entire concept of a ranged marksman itself is nigh unviable. The nerfs were far to serious and, fortunately, riot seems to be realizing this if you look at the dev corner. Moreover, the notion that ADC was ever "Broken" is legitimately imbecilic. Adc was always meant to be a glass cannon. It does the most damage, rightfully, because you can kill it the easiest. The problem around ADC was that supports have always been judged by how large their shields are and power creep, in order to make support satisfying, ended up blowing their power level out of proportion IE Making Adcs unkillable. Ironically, if you look at most high elo games, many games are now decided by junglers running around with, ironically, way to much damage and a bunch of lulu/janna/soraka buffs. In short, it has never been about the actual Adc. In fact, it's legitimately disgusting that any of you are flaming him. Your argument is entirely founded on faulty logic and "Statistics". Most of your argument is derived from watching far too much Hashinshin.
: As a top laner: Thank god for those jungle and adc changes
I shouldn't be forced to play the champs from your role. You were never forced to play mine. Nuff said
Gabresol (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=FurorDivinus27,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=J16TIEn6,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-06-10T19:08:27.101+0000) > > It's funny. When certain marksmen move out of the bot lane into other lanes, it's fine. But when the opposite occurs (IE Ziggs bot last year), it's not okay. Botlane Carries always want to be the most important player in the game. If a fed toplaner or midlaner can kill them when they push without vision, these are OP. If a META change forces the to adept, they cry for marksman buffs or for all changes to be reverted. Ardent gets nerfed, because it turns them into ranges assassins with healing factor? "WHERE ARE THE COMPENSATIONS BUFFS?"
> [{quoted}](name=Gabresol,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=J16TIEn6,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-06-10T19:23:40.567+0000) > > Botlane Carries always want to be the most important player in the game. > If a fed toplaner or midlaner can kill them when they push without vision, these are OP. > If a META change forces the to adept, they cry for marksman buffs or for all changes to be reverted. > > Ardent gets nerfed, because it turns them into ranges assassins with healing factor? > "WHERE ARE THE COMPENSATIONS BUFFS?" Just gonna copy this from another thread, you guys need to realize that when Lucian came top he got shit on. However, in this case Adc as a role is so irrelevant and useless that top laners are the emerging META as bot lane. In comparison, Lucian top was regarded as a troll pick just to try and get ahead in lane. It's so sad, literally all of you have no idea what you're talking about. Adc win rates are only decent because people are still trying to make them work. People pick marksman because it is what they are comfortable with and someone literally has to win every game. A more accurate measure would be win rates of bruisers bot lane vs standard ads. This is because the problem currently with Adc is not it doesn't stomp lane stomp game. It's that it's agency in any game is legitimately the least in the game of every role. Such that the entire concept of a ranged marksman itself is nigh unviable. The nerfs were far to serious and, fortunately, riot seems to be realizing this if you look at the dev corner. Moreover, the notion that ADC was ever "Broken" is legitimately imbecilic. Adc was always meant to be a glass cannon. It does the most damage, rightfully, because you can kill it the easiest. The problem around ADC was that supports have always been judged by how large their shields are and power creep, in order to make support satisfying, ended up blowing their power level out of proportion IE Making Adcs unkillable. Ironically, if you look at most high elo games, many games are now decided by junglers running around with, ironically, way to much damage and a bunch of lulu/janna/soraka buffs. In short, it has never been about the actual Adc. In fact, it's legitimately disgusting that any of you are flaming him. Your argument is entirely founded on faulty logic and "Statistics". Most of your argument is derived from watching far too much Hashinshin
P00PD1CK (EUW)
: You can't just treat the whole year like it's the preseason - you need to take more time to balance.
I gotta aree. I would much rather have a better game that takes longer to patch. In addition, I feel the same way about que times. I would much rather have better quality games and wait maybe 5-10 minutes in diamond ranked que instead of feeling like riot prioritizes me getting a match in 3 minutes or less above literally everything. Good quality things take time. I don't know why riot isn't taking the proper time to deliver on their vision.
: Anyone else not enjoying this patch
You.....are.....damn.....right......
: ty riot
> [{quoted}](name=SwiftKitten88,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3XAU06y1,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2018-06-10T02:40:37.089+0000) > > LOL Ikr he is like "oh noes" im not broken anymore > > i mean sure... to him starting last year.. he has never known adc to be in any state OTHER than completely broken > > im sorry u have never experienced the game when it was good, knowing riot.. u never will. > > but at least we have 1 less broken thing It's so sad, literally all of you have no idea what you're talking about. Adc win rates are only decent because people are still trying to make them work. People pick marksman because it is what they are comfortable with and someone literally has to win every game. A more accurate measure would be win rates of bruisers bot lane vs standard ads. This is because the problem currently with Adc is not it doesn't stomp lane stomp game. It's that it's agency in any game is legitimately the least in the game of every role. Such that the entire concept of a ranged marksman itself is nigh unviable. The nerfs were far to serious and, fortunately, riot seems to be realizing this if you look at the dev corner. Moreover, the notion that ADC was ever "Broken" is legitimately imbecilic. Adc was always meant to be a glass cannon. It does the most damage, rightfully, because you can kill it the easiest. The problem around ADC was that supports have always been judged by how large their shields are and power creep, in order to make support satisfying, ended up blowing their power level out of proportion IE Making Adcs unkillable. Ironically, if you look at most high elo games, many games are now decided by junglers running around with, ironically, way to much damage and a bunch of lulu/janna/soraka buffs. In short, it has never been about the actual Adc. In fact, it's legitimately disgusting that any of you are flaming him. Your argument is entirely founded on faulty logic and "Statistics". Most of your argument is derived from watching far too much Hashinshin, and, believe me I checked because I was bored, all of you are silver or lower with one exception. So please, don't talk like you have any legitimate experience or expertise on which your argument is based. Good Talk, {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
: ty riot
Agreed man, Riot didn't nerf "A few Adc Champs" They almost completely ruined the concept of a ranged ad carry. It's ridiculous and the nerfs went much too far. They absolutely need to make this right before a lot of people just leave the game forever.
Laura ß (NA)
: Good, ADC players got their good time now stop crying like little babies and accept your reign of terror has ended. PS Noobs
> [{quoted}](name=WindGodOfHasaki,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0T5mkV6I,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-06-09T22:36:36.683+0000) > > Good, ADC players got their good time now stop crying like little babies and accept your reign of terror has ended. > > PS Noobs Gotta be honest, you have no reason to get personal with this and you really just sound like an imbecilic playground bully. Most of the problems around ADC were derived of support priorities in champion design, IE supports are only good as their shields. Over time this made Adc's unkillable. Though, it's never been any long term problem with ADC itself. Simply put the nerfs were overkill and I just hope that people start realizing it before Ranged marksman as a concept is no longer viable and abandoned all together.
: in other words they are in a bad spot. Sorry but it doesn't matter if they are in the same state as earlier seasons. If they cannot do anything then they are in a bad spot currently. There is no reason to pick a crit ADC at all at the moment.
> [{quoted}](name=ZephyrDrake,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=a0EEi2m7,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-06-09T22:31:57.502+0000) > > in other words they are in a bad spot. Sorry but it doesn't matter if they are in the same state as earlier seasons. If they cannot do anything then they are in a bad spot currently. There is no reason to pick a crit ADC at all at the moment. Could not agree more man. It's sad to see this is slowly going from "Crit Adc" to " Any Adc" and that is really concerning.
Rioter Comments
: Dislike the State of ADC's in League of Legends at the Moment.
I can easily agree man, the nerfs were ridiculous. Most of what made Adc op was derivative of support priorities anyways. The main problem is that now the entire concept of a ranged marksman is being ruined because of misplaced priorities from the balance team to begin with. Glass cannons were never broken until you surround them with fort Knox. it is all because the worth of supports for so long as consisted entirely of how big their shields are and how long their polymorphs last. Riot needs to give some life back to ranged ad carries before they lose 75% of the player base at that role and it becomes the new support that no one wants to play because you never have agency in games anymore.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Malevolent Masterminds Recruitment
Ign Zeyd Rank P3 Top 5 ADCs {{champion:67}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:498}} {{champion:18}} {{champion:202}} OP.GG http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=Zeyd
Rioter Comments
Kongzhi (NA)
: [Plat|Diamond] Looking for ADC and Jungle [NF Gaming]
IGN: Zeyd Timezone: EST Flex|Solo Rank: G1(Decayed from P5) | P4 in promos Past Experience: I have a good bit of experience in both tournament and league scenarios. Willingness to accept Criticism?: Of course, one of the things I do after any tryout is ask the people I played with what they thought I could do better / did well. Are you Dependable?: Definitely This Really Isn't Needed But Helps Age: 18 Adaptability: Versatile Mechanics ( How Good Mechanically are you ): I have a high mechanical abillity across most, if not all, champs. Game Sense: I have good game sense at my role.
: High Plat Team LF JG/ADC
Summoner Name: Zeyd Rank: P4 Top Champs: {{champion:121}} {{champion:141}} {{champion:33}} {{champion:113}} {{champion:5}} Any 5s experience / can you help with shot calling: I have a good bit of team experience from multiple angles in the past in a variety of situations and can certainly do a large part of the team's shot calling. Age(not a big factor but need mature people): 18 What you think you bring to the team/ why you stand out: I am a strong mechanical player that excels that tracking the enemy jungler and making high percentage plays and normally counter jungle a good bit.
Y4SO (NA)
: HAVOC looking for a top laner, jungler substitue, and macro coach/analyst
What is your main ingame name?: Zeyd If you are going to add me soon add me on ragin cyclone, playing around with lower elo friends. How old are you?: 18 What timezone do you live in?: EST Why do you want to join this organization?: I have a huge competitive drive and this seems like a good way for me to fulfill that. What are your past experience in previous team(if you had any)?: I have experience on tournament and league teams in the past such as Aporia Esports and Boost Esports in tournaments, and playing for Notorious during our 1st place bsgl run(back when that existed). What position you are applying for?: I play every role across multiple accounts. However, I would prefer to try out for Mid or Top depending on whether or not you would permit me to challenge the current mid for his spot. What champions do you play in that specific role(s)?: Mid: Taliyah, Azir, Oriana, Malzahar, Zoe, Zed, Lux, Veigar, Anivia, Asol, Ekko, Katarina, Kassadin. Top: Shen, Ornn, Singed, Cho, Maokai, Riven, Fiora, Riven, Gnar, Jax, Jayce, Camille. Why we should have you on our roster?: Regardless of position, I am a versatile player that preforms at a good level with competitive experience. Additionally, I am a strong shot caller and laner and have a lot to offer any team while still having a strong competitive drive as I have only been around since season 4, and really began competitively playing in season 5/6.
: Learning The Game Together
U m m m sure, Hmu in game @Zeyd
: TEAM LF ADC
Your name/What you prefer to be called: Zeyd Your summoner name: Zeyd Age; 18 Your Rank: P5(P2 Peak Before Decay) Your Role: ADC Your top-five champion pool: {{champion:498}} {{champion:18}} {{champion:222}} {{champion:29}} {{champion:429}} Can you make our schedule reliably: Easily Do you have any prior experience in teams? If so, explain: I have plenty, and honestly I dont have time to note it all. Ex: BSGL/CompeteLeague How often do you rage/tilt in your games: It's hit or miss but normally it doesn't affect my gameplay unless teammates are legitimately inting / trolling Your greatest strength: Mechanics Your greatest weakness: I rely heavily on having strong synergy with supports. What would you bring to the team: A massive hypercarry threat and strong laning. Why do you want to join a team: Because I want to find an actual support who plays the meta and understands proper laning.
Rioter Comments
Taysak (NA)
: Dawn Esports looking for a Gold/Plat Mid and Support
Zeyd#5934 Plat 3 Summer Vacation {{champion:8}} {{champion:112}} {{champion:61}} {{champion:69}} {{champion:136}} https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=Zeyd
Show more

Zeyd

Level 211 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion